PDA

View Full Version : Post your desktops, people!


IG-64
02-09-2004, 10:15 AM
I think it's that time again, and I started this time (If that's legal)
Once again, you know the drill.
Here's mine:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
http://www.imageshack.us/files/desktop15.JPG
My desktop must always be clean of icons, I have a reputation to keep. :cool:

Sivy
02-09-2004, 10:34 AM
i'm at work at the moment, but heres the one i use at work....

no surprises really

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sivyb/wall.jpg

El Sitherino
02-09-2004, 10:35 AM
*edit*

*wallpaper updated check new post*

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Well here's mine, I actually dont really like the 'War of the Ring' game, but I love the artwork in that wallpaper....

I usually do change my desktop wallpaper every 2 weeks or so..., otherwise things just start lookin stale...

I have added footnotes to a cpl of icons :D

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/AstrosDesk.jpg

MTFBWYA

Jedi_Vogel
02-09-2004, 11:56 AM
No Officer, I don't rip DVDs

rofl, no sir, my hand wasn't in that pie. The juice on my hands, oh that's from ANOTHER pie LOL

and my desktop's not worth screenshotting :p

Though the person with the metallic task bar - where did you get that skin from? :)

Crow_Nest
02-09-2004, 12:36 PM
May i ask a question? How do i take my desktop pic? I forgot.

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
May i ask a question? How do i take my desktop pic? I forgot.

hey Crowski ! A real question :P

just press the "printscreen" key, then go to paint, or whatever other imaging program you use and paste it ! easy !

MTFBWYA

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
rofl, no sir, my hand wasn't in that pie. The juice on my hands, oh that's from ANOTHER pie LOL

and my desktop's not worth screenshotting :p

Though the person with the metallic task bar - where did you get that skin from? :)

If you are referring to InsaneSith's Vader wallpaper it is from the the Dark Horse comics site, there are some great SW wallpapers there, Im amazed Insane sith actually isnt using the cool maul wallpapers they have, I guess he probably has used them already.....

if you want to see the great wallpapers available from Dark Horse, click here....

Dark Horse wallapers !! (http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/downloads.php)


MTFBWYA

Crow_Nest
02-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
hey Crowski ! A real question :P

just press the "printscreen" key, then go to paint, or whatever other imaging program you use and paste it ! easy !

MTFBWYA

It doesnt work, now i remember its ctrl+printscreen but how do i save and stuff like that?

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
It doesnt work, now i remember its ctrl+printscreen but how do i save and stuff like that?

Crowster, pressing the printscreen key will put the image on your 'clipboard', so to make it easy :

1. just go into MS PAINT
2. go to EDIT --> PASTE
THERES YOUR DESKTOP !!! (it should appear as the image)
3. go to FILE --> SAVE
SAVE IT !!(best to save it as jpg, not bmp as bmp files are very large :) )

THATS IT !!

MTFBWYA

IG-64
02-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
rofl, no sir, my hand wasn't in that pie. The juice on my hands, oh that's from ANOTHER pie LOL

and my desktop's not worth screenshotting :p

Though the person with the metallic task bar - where did you get that skin from? :)

It comes with Winows XP
http://www.imageshack.us/files/silverscreen.JPG

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
It comes with Windows XP


Vogel -
I thought you might have been referring to that, but since we all had the silver scheme(if you noticed), I assumed not....

anyway, the Dark Horse desktops are still cool, so I wont delete that post with the link to it... :)

MTFBWYA

El Sitherino
02-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
If you are referring to InsaneSith's Vader wallpaper it is from the the Dark Horse comics site, there are some great SW wallpapers there, Im amazed Insane sith actually isnt using the cool maul wallpapers they have, I guess he probably has used them already.....

if you want to see the great wallpapers available from Dark Horse, click here....

Dark Horse wallapers !! (http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/downloads.php)


MTFBWYA Indeed I have, and I was dared to stick with a wallpaper for more than a few days, and this is the one I had up when the dare came >_<

leXX
02-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Here's my current one...

Astrotoy7
02-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by leXX
Here's my current one...

wow lexxy, you're pretty groovy for a 32 yo lass...

.....will you marry me..... :violin:

*Astro gets smacked on head by girlfriend* :p

MTFBWYA

Alegis
02-09-2004, 04:20 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/alegis/desktop090204.jpg
my current desktop..well to be honest i did a little clean up :p visual theme and wallpapers cycle each day (vis th each week)

ExcelsioN
02-09-2004, 04:53 PM
This is mine now:
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Excelsion-desktop2.jpg

Darth Groovy
02-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Here

Anthony
02-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Well here's mine, I actually dont really like the 'War of the Ring' game, but I love the artwork in that wallpaper....

I usually do change my desktop wallpaper every 2 weeks or so..., otherwise things just start lookin stale...

I have added footnotes to a cpl of icons :D

(picture)

MTFBWYA

NWN is the best. Ever.

Pie™
02-09-2004, 08:36 PM
I had a pretty cool desktop before i reformated... I'll see if i can find a pic ;)
This will have to do for now :o
My current desktop (http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/PieDesk.gif)

And Astro, thanks for the link *gets Boba Fett wallpaper* :D

[EDIT] Oh, and does anyone know where to get some better icons for JA and KotOR? I hate the old ones at my crappy res... :(

DarkLord60
02-09-2004, 09:08 PM
I thought we just did one of these.

Anthony
02-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Heres mine, I think its pretty.


http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Anthony3000/desktop.jpg

Rogue Nine
02-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Here be mine, after a spot o' cleanin'.

El Sitherino
02-09-2004, 11:17 PM
:eek:
you like scrapped princess too, niner? wow. that's bad ass show. :D

Astrotoy7
02-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
:eek:
you like scrapped princess too, niner? wow. that's bad ass show. :D

From what I've seen on that desktop, I like Scrapped Princess now too :p

*goes out lookin for scrapped princess episodes*

BTW, some of you guys have cool icons, where do you get these from... ???

MTFBWYA

Crow_Nest
02-10-2004, 05:28 AM
Thx astro, gotta try to remember that. :)

Anywho, heres my desktop:

http://crownest.poonpipi.com/images/desktop.jpg

NOTE: The "shot0002.jpg" is only temporary (sp?) :D

Datheus
02-10-2004, 06:33 AM
http://datheus.mine.nu/imghost/desktop/stuff.jpg

http://datheus.mine.nu/imghost/desktop/top.jpg

Yes, I am running XP.

As a side note, ever day I wear the same outfit. Plain jean shorts and a solid black t-shirt.

25 years for now, on my E! True Hollywood story, they'll site this as my descent into complete ingenious madness.

Jedi_Vogel
02-10-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
It comes with Winows XP

Oh yeah :o um, I knew that, honestly I did :p I've only been working to tweak XP how I like it for a year, hmm....

Thanks :D lol

Jedi_Vogel
02-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Oh Ok I'll post mine but it'll prolly do my bandwidth permanent damage :P

http://www.moxby.org.uk/images/desktop.jpg

Enjoy :P

leXX
02-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Here

What a coincidence. I was using that wallpaper all last week. =)

Astrotoy7
02-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
Oh Ok I'll post mine but it'll prolly do my bandwidth permanent damage :P

http://www.moxby.org.uk/images/desktop.jpg

Enjoy :P

Hi Vogel, is that the view from your balcony in Belgium ! :p

MTFBWYA

Kain
02-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Here ya go. One Kain desktop, at your service.

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/uploaded/bloodydesktop.jpg

edlib
02-10-2004, 02:40 PM
My Comp's desktop wallpaper (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/new_desktop.JPG)

My physical desktop: view one (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/Desk_01.jpg),.. and two. (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/Desk_02.jpg)

Jedi_Vogel
02-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Hi Vogel, is that the view from your balcony in Belgium ! :p

Nope that's the view from our balcony when we go on holiday to Switzerland :D

A lot better than the view of the backstreet in which I live in Belgium :P lol

WolfmanNCSU
02-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Well, this is my work laptop. Nothing real special. I need to grab a copy of my home desktop...


http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/WolfmanNCSU/Web%20Stuff/Desktop.jpg

DarkLord60
02-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by edlib
My Comp's desktop wallpaper (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/new_desktop.JPG)

My physical desktop: view one (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/Desk_01.jpg),.. and two. (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/Desk_02.jpg)

Youhave to much on your real desk

edlib
02-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes I do,.. but trust me, that's really neat and tidy for me!

I cleaned up a lot before I snapped those pics.

Jed
02-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Here's my desktop from my new desktop PC. Relatively nothing on the desktop compared to my notebook's desktop...

Troopr-Undr-Fir
02-11-2004, 01:42 AM
What did you expect?

You know you wanna (http://us.share.geocities.com/eatthemuffinclan/desktop.bmp)

TK-8252
02-11-2004, 02:34 AM
http://66.165.113.86/hosted/desktop1.JPG

Sam
02-11-2004, 02:38 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/GrimRaven-desk.JPG






I have Halo 2 fever.






:¬:

:edit: stupid ad!

El Sitherino
02-11-2004, 03:48 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/desktop.jpg

Rogue Nine
02-11-2004, 03:49 AM
Updated with a new kickass wallie I found.

ET Warrior
02-11-2004, 04:15 AM
*tries really hard not to stare too much at Insane's wallpaper*

so...hard...not...look...........

That is one crazy beautiful (read: Smokin hot) lady.

El Sitherino
02-11-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
*tries really hard not to stare too much at Insane's wallpaper*

so...hard...not...look...........

That is one crazy beautiful (read: Smokin hot) lady. you know you like it.

Eerie thing is, is that girl looks like the girl I have a date with on saturday. :\ very... wierd... but in a good way... I think.

ET Warrior
02-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Wait wait wait....the girl you got a date with this weekend looks like THAT?!?!?!

I'm going to recommend you seriously give me that girls phone number, and convince her she needs to make a visit to Boulder.....

Astrotoy7
02-11-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
*tries really hard not to stare too much at Insane's wallpaper*

so...hard...not...look...........

That is one crazy beautiful (read: Smokin hot) lady.

ET, nice to see you showing some interest in the fairer sex too, especially after your comments about all the 'hot dudes' in the pics thread :p

Im a bit to old for 'hot chick' wallpapers. I have my lady, sittin right over there, watching some silly girlie show on TV *blows kiss at g/f......gets suspicious stare back...* aah, love :p

anyways, im thinkin of changin my desktop soon, the elf is starting to get tired on me.......


*3 mins later*
I just love Neverwinter Nights so much that Ive recently started it again from scratch. Im just using a game screen as my wallpaper for the time being.........

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/NWNdesk.jpg
Yes, in Neverwinter, I am a hottie in a half plate... !! :p

MTFBWYA

Jedi_Vogel
02-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Jed yours is just freaky :p That would give me nightmares after increased exposure :p lol

Crow_Nest
02-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Ok this is my new updated desktop :)

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/desktops/1024x768_blue.jpg

Pie™
02-11-2004, 03:21 PM
I found my old desktop :D :
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/DeskMET.gif

IG-64
02-11-2004, 05:59 PM
hey, pie, where do you get Win XP skins?

And more importantly, do they cost anything? :xp:

DarkLord60
02-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
hey, pie, where do you get Win XP skins?

And more importantly, do they cost anything? :xp:

You can get them from wincustomize.com but I wanna know where he got that from.

Pie™
02-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
hey, pie, where do you get Win XP skins?

And more importantly, do they cost anything? :xp: They are free...
I think i got that theme from [url=http://www.themexp.org/] ThemeXP[url]. and you need to have the program StyleXP which can be downloaded at the site ;)

[EDIT] link fixed

DarkLord60
02-11-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
They are free...
I think i got that theme from ThemeXP (http://www.themexp.com/). and you need to have the program StyleXP which can be downloaded at the site ;)

link takes me to different site

Pie™
02-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
link takes me to different site Yeah sorry, it was .org, not .com :o
I fixed it, enjoy ;)

TheHobGoblin
02-11-2004, 10:37 PM
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Gobby/2515_5.jpg

Crow_Nest
02-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Gobby/2515_5.jpg

wow.... The icons are gonna be hard to spot with all those comic charaters. :p

DarkLord60
02-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Gobby/2515_5.jpg

Ouch that hurts my eyes to much action going on

TheHobGoblin
02-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/desktop.jpg

*drools*


I gotten used to all the characters...

Darth Groovy
02-13-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by leXX
What a coincidence. I was using that wallpaper all last week. =)

Hey, us old farts have taste! :)

leXX
02-13-2004, 03:58 PM
So true. ;)

Mine has now changed since playing the UT2004 demo. Damn, I can't wait to get the full game!

Astrotoy7
02-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Mr HobGoblin, that screen of yours is likely to cause a seizure with all those colours....

MTFBWYA

TheHobGoblin
02-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah I forgot to put a warning label.....


Warning, may cause blindness, madness, urge to kill, and seizures. Click at your own risk...

Astrotoy7
02-14-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
hey, pie, where do you get Win XP skins?

And more importantly, do they cost anything? :xp:

NB. THIS QUESTION LEAD TO THE DOWNFALL OF IGs BELOVED PC

bet you wish you'd never asked ! :p

MTFBWYA

IG-64
02-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
NB. THIS QUESTION LEAD TO THE DOWNFALL OF IGs BELOVED PC

bet you wish you'd never asked ! :p

MTFBWYA

If I can find a copy of Bloody Nuke 4 & 5 to put on my comp I will pretty much be back where I was, I found some of my un-recoverable files just how I left them in shared documents of my brother's computer, left there accidentally from when I tranferred them through LAN file sharing. And my beloved background I posted here so, no real loss.

SkinWalker
02-14-2004, 08:21 PM
I love these threads... I think someone should start a new one about every month or so :cool:

Here's mine!

Darth Groovy
02-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Updated.

I have started to use icons again. :)

Jedi_Vogel
02-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Just thought I'd add that ThemeXP.org and TGTSoft's Style XP make your desktop rock :)

Thanks. *coughs and shuffles back into a shadow*

Crow_Nest
02-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by SkinWalker
I love these threads... I think someone should start a new one about every month or so :cool:

Here's mine!

Is EPIII's title really Fall of the Jedi? Or did you made it up?

SkinWalker
02-17-2004, 01:36 PM
What makes you think I wasn't watching the full, leaked, pre-edit of the movie? :cool:

Actually, I found that splash screen on the internet and when I did a screencap, the movie I was watching (Casablanca in b&w) didn't come through, so I cut/past the splash screen...... ;)

|GG|Carl
02-17-2004, 05:36 PM
http://hem.passagen.se/carlydergard/desktop.JPG
You can't see the picture? Click the link then:http://hem.passagen.se/carlydergard/desktop.JPG

TheJackal
02-17-2004, 07:53 PM
I have a rotating wallpaper. I find the transitions for the desktop on my MAC incredibly smooth and not annoying (and doesnt slow down) like on my PC.

I have in my rotation great artwork by some of my favorite designers/photographers/illustrators.

Here's four of my desktops :

http://www.slowriot.ca/sjacques/clients/wallpaper01.jpg
http://www.slowriot.ca/sjacques/clients/wallpaper02.jpg

(I'll be getting a 2nd monitor soon and I'll do the split screen for maximum desktop space when I'm working on designs)

Pad
02-17-2004, 08:22 PM
http://pad.echonetwork.net/background.JPG

Btw, like your desktops Jackal ;)

IG-64
02-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
Just thought I'd add that ThemeXP.org and TGTSoft's Style XP make your desktop rock :)

Thanks. *coughs and shuffles back into a shadow*

Certainly made my comp "rock" :¬:

Jed
02-17-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Certainly made my comp "rock" :¬:

Hey, let's cut down on the hostility - you screwed your own computer up, not his fault.

IG-64
02-18-2004, 12:11 AM
I know that... I was just... :cry8:

DarkLord60
02-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
I know that... I was just... :cry8:

I must have missed something because I am lost.

ET Warrior
02-18-2004, 05:29 AM
IG's computer got all messed up when he tried to change his boot screen. There. You're all caught up..


I dont wanna post my desktop, it's too uninteresting.

Darth Rythe
02-18-2004, 07:30 AM
Here is the one I have at the moment
ctof.ath.cx/mbpics/Atthemoment.JPG

And my usual one.

ctof.ath.cx/mbpics/usual.JPG

EDIT: *goes to shoot person that hosted pics*

Pie™
02-18-2004, 08:53 PM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v42/MMMPIE/PieDesk2.gif
My current :)
if anyone see something that i shouldn't have installed, please warn me :xp:

TheJackal
02-19-2004, 12:22 AM
i found something you shouldn't install










Windows XP

DarkLord60
02-19-2004, 02:00 AM
:cough: Kazaa Lite :cough cough:

Jedi_Vogel
02-19-2004, 12:59 PM
*Microsoft, cough, outlook*
*cough, blinking, intrinsically flawed piece of software*

:rolleyes:

Pie™
02-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
:cough: Kazaa Lite :cough cough: Why? I only use it when i have problems with ripping my cds :confused:
*Microsoft, cough, outlook* I have actually never, ever used it... How do you uninstall it without uninstalling Office?

DarkLord60
02-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Theres nothing wrong with it its only illegal though.

El Sitherino
02-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Theres nothing wrong with it its only illegal though. It's only what some people do with it that is illegal. Such as pirating. Kazaa is a useful tool to get trailers which are also handed out for free.

XERXES
02-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
ET, nice to see you showing some interest in the fairer sex too, especially after your comments about all the 'hot dudes' in the pics thread :p

Im a bit to old for 'hot chick' wallpapers. I have my lady, sittin right over there, watching some silly girlie show on TV *blows kiss at g/f......gets suspicious stare back...* aah, love :p

anyways, im thinkin of changin my desktop soon, the elf is starting to get tired on me.......


*3 mins later*
I just love Neverwinter Nights so much that Ive recently started it again from scratch. Im just using a game screen as my wallpaper for the time being.........

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/NWNdesk.jpg
Yes, in Neverwinter, I am a hottie in a half plate... !! :p

MTFBWYA no offence but wtf were you thinkin when you made that char, all your spell abilities are gona be totally useless with only 11 wis and 10 cha...might as well have just gone fighter. 10 cha is just disgusting as a paladin, you get no bonuses from it.

Darth Rythe
02-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Ok, my pic will not post yet but here is the pic I usually use.
http://rax.strikenet.com/Sonstige/Toyota_supra_01.jpg

El Sitherino
02-23-2004, 03:51 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/feb22desktop.jpg

leXX
02-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Guys, if it's a big size, just post a link please. ;)

Here's my latest. Gonna keep this for ages I think. I love dragons. :)

Rogue Nine
02-25-2004, 03:35 AM
I always think I'm gonna keep these things for ages, but I never do.

Rei might be around for a while though. :D

ET Warrior
02-25-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by leXX
Guys, if it's a big size, just post a link please. ;)

Here's my latest. Gonna keep this for ages I think. I love dragons. :)

Dragons are AWESOME. I have two hats with dragons, and a watch with a dragon on it....it's awesome...

MAH DESKTOP!! (http://www.myimgs.com/data/etwarrior/desktop.jpg)

SkinWalker
02-25-2004, 05:50 AM
I took a screenshot of the desktop of a guy at work last year and made that his new background after hiding most of his icons....

Drove him nuts! :cool:

"ARRGGHH! This computer is screwed up again!

I had to "re-program" it for him.... he thinks I'm a computer genius.

IG-64
02-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by SkinWalker
I took a screenshot of the desktop of a guy at work last year and made that his new background after hiding most of his icons....

Drove him nuts! :cool:

"ARRGGHH! This computer is screwed up again!

I had to "re-program" it for him.... he thinks I'm a computer genius.

hehe, awsome... *gets adea* hehehe

Astrotoy7
02-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by XERXES
no offence but wtf were you thinkin when you made that char, all your spell abilities are gona be totally useless with only 11 wis and 10 cha...might as well have just gone fighter. 10 cha is just disgusting as a paladin, you get no bonuses from it.

absolutely no offence taken, and this isn't the "Hey, what type of character do *you* think I should create in NWN thread !!"

..... but after playing NWN for the umpteenth time, i'm trying to do it differently.....you have problem signor.....? :p

ps - have a shave !

MTFWBYA

El Sitherino
02-26-2004, 10:00 AM
my new one using a screenie i took of me playing the melee mod for JA. :)

clickage to the max (http://www.echonetwork.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=88)

DarkLord60
02-26-2004, 03:21 PM
It says I need to login

Troopr-Undr-Fir
02-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by leXX
Guys, if it's a big size, just post a link please. ;)

Here's my latest. Gonna keep this for ages I think. I love dragons. :)

Heh Heh, I see that Project64 and ZSNES..................*looks at computer screen with the same icons*........carry on :D

Good fun aren't they?

GothiX
02-26-2004, 03:57 PM
*shrug* (http://blargh.mine.nu/test/130/8.jpg)

Dragons just rock.

TheHobGoblin
02-26-2004, 11:17 PM
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Gobby/mailbox.jpg

My new one (less painful) unless your TheGreenGoblin :cool:

hgwall44
02-26-2004, 11:43 PM
allright i was thinking about buying never winter nights. Since it is free internet play and im the kind of guy who is anti pay to play.
But is there many peeps from here that play. I need some info on it before i buy.
LIke:
How many people play. is it hard(i like it hard)

Anything of the such will help since i read in a magazine that it was a flop for the year but i wanted it anyway. So help please

IG-64
02-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by hgwall44
allright i was thinking about buying never winter nights. Since it is free internet play and im the kind of guy who is anti pay to play.
But is there many peeps from here that play. I need some info on it before i buy.
LIke:
How many people play. is it hard(i like it hard)

Anything of the such will help since i read in a magazine that it was a flop for the year but i wanted it anyway. So help please

uhh... why did you post here? Wrong button maybe?

Crow_Nest
02-27-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
uhh... why did you post here? Wrong button maybe?

No, he must have clicked the wrong thread and posted it here by accident. :rolleyes:

Astrotoy7
02-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
uhh... why did you post here? Wrong button maybe?

no, I think it was because xerxes and my comments about NWN, as my (now old) desktop was a game screen from nwn

where did it say the flop of the year ! ridiculous !

MTFBWYA

GothiX
02-27-2004, 08:52 PM
...again? O.o

DarkLord60
02-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by GothiX
...again? O.o

Again about what?

TheHobGoblin
02-27-2004, 10:55 PM
Forget about the post, Stay on topic, homes...

Astrotoy7
03-03-2004, 01:42 PM
New desk.... just feel like somethin saucy for a change.... cool wallpaper I found on 'strangecosmos.com'

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/deskie.jpg

MTFBWYA

DarkLord60
03-03-2004, 02:59 PM
I like it astro!

Troopr-Undr-Fir
03-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
New desk.... just feel like somethin saucy for a change.... cool wallpaper I found on 'strangecosmos.com'

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/deskie.jpg

MTFBWYA

Good on ya Astro!!!

Heh heh, I see someones butt has a crack in it, heh heh heh :)

El Sitherino
03-03-2004, 05:14 PM
>_>
click meh. (http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/marchdesktop.jpg)

ExcelsioN
03-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Lol...nice one Astro, but you shouldn't let your girlfriend see it.

Anyways, here's mine:
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Excelsion-desktop4.jpg

leXX
03-03-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm tired of showing just one half of my screen, as I have dual monitors, so from now on I'm showing both. I've cut the size in half for obvious reasons...

TheHobGoblin
03-03-2004, 11:34 PM
How do you post a pic of your desktop with Icons

Astrotoy7
03-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
How do you post a pic of your desktop with Icons

that feathered trickster Crow asked this on page 1 : let me paraphrase

* * *

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
It doesnt work, now i remember its ctrl+printscreen but how do i save and stuff like that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowster, pressing the printscreen key will put the image on your 'clipboard', so to make it easy :

1. just go into MS PAINT
2. go to EDIT --> PASTE
THERES YOUR DESKTOP !!! (it should appear as the image)
3. go to FILE --> SAVE
SAVE IT !!(best to save it as jpg, not bmp as bmp files are very large )

THATS IT !!

MTFBWYA

ET Warrior
03-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by leXX
I'm tired of showing just one half of my screen, as I have dual monitors, so from now on I'm showing both. I've cut the size in half for obvious reasons...

Halo! Awesome. Though I still think my LotR desktop is the best one here :p


By the by Lexx, do you play Halo on XBConnect bychance?

DarkLord60
03-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Halo! Awesome. Though I still think my LotR desktop is the best one here :p


By the by Lexx, do you play Halo on XBConnect bychance?

Of course yours is the best cause your the smart one right.

ET Warrior
03-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Of course yours is the best cause you're the smart one right.
fixed.....



why yes...yes I am :p

TheHobGoblin
03-04-2004, 10:04 PM
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Gobby/Desktop.jpg

with all my cool icons and majesty

leXX
03-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
By the by Lexx, do you play Halo on XBConnect bychance?

No, I don't, sorry, although it does look good. I might give it a try.

El Sitherino
03-05-2004, 12:05 PM
it's only 414.4k too ^_^

























stupid banner!







http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/march05desktop.jpg
HIKI RULES YOU ALL! ^_^

DarkLord60
03-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
fixed.....



why yes...yes I am :p

Smart A$$ lol

Ziechel
03-22-2004, 03:18 PM
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Ziechel-mydesktop.JPG

saurumonk
03-22-2004, 05:31 PM
heres mine.... enjoy!!!!

http://c-monk.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/images/500raropueblo.jpg

Darth Groovy
03-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Huzzah!

GonkH8er
03-24-2004, 08:12 AM
i posted it in the other thread, but it seems to have died... this seems to be the happening thread :D


http://members.iinet.net.au/~music2/pics/background2.jpg

Wanderer
03-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Ok, here is ours....
http://www.pureoc.d2g.com/uploaded_images/18435.jpg

Darth Groovy
03-24-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by GonkH8er
i posted it in the other thread, but it seems to have died... this seems to be the happening thread :D




That's because I posted in it! ;)

GonkH8er
03-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Wanderer
Ok, here is ours....



Ours? You got some sort of gollum thing going on man?


They wants our background image, precious.... but they cant haves it. It's OURS....

Wanderer
03-24-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by GonkH8er
Ours? You got some sort of gollum thing going on man?


They wants our background image, precious.... but they cant haves it. It's OURS....
LOL
My wife and mine computer....therefore 'OURs':D

kingdomwinds
03-24-2004, 12:32 PM
i love jenny frost the atomic kitten girl http://www.panstudio.com/celebritystop/wallpapershow.php?type=celebs&code=923

GothiX
03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
[http://www.aotctc.com/forums/files/nogzoietsmb.jpg]Boredom, TerraGen and Photoshop.[/url]