PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new blademod...


saurumonk
02-10-2004, 10:20 PM
this is just an idea but i think it will prevent alot of the problems of use of exploits on servers such as BWN and Darkside

make an upgrade to the current blademod and change the codes of all special moves to use 100 force each time they are used....

Not only will this prevent all the ****ing spamming you see from noobs that think they are elite... but will also force them to gain a little bit of skill in this game if they want to be successful and use them the way they were meant to be used as....finishers!!!

maybe slightly speed up the force regen rate but not too much...the whole point is to prevent the spams not for them to counterwhore and build back up

any thoughts?

razorace
02-12-2004, 07:46 AM
What sort of exploitation are you referring to?

Prime
02-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by saurumonk
Not only will this prevent all the ****ing spamming you see from noobs that think they are elite... but will also force them to gain a little bit of skill in this game if they want to be successful Oh no! Noobs! Run! Their unskillful spamming makes them unbeatable!

Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Prime
Oh no! Noobs! Run! Their unskillful spamming makes them unbeatable!

Noobs are soo gosu!

BawBag™
02-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by saurumonk
this is just an idea but i think it will prevent alot of the problems of use of exploits on servers such as BWN and Darkside

make an upgrade to the current blademod and change the codes of all special moves to use 100 force each time they are used....

Not only will this prevent all the ****ing spamming you see from noobs that think they are elite... but will also force them to gain a little bit of skill in this game if they want to be successful and use them the way they were meant to be used as....finishers!!!

maybe slightly speed up the force regen rate but not too much...the whole point is to prevent the spams not for them to counterwhore and build back up

any thoughts?
Spamming? like katas? *sigh* :rolleyes: