PDA

View Full Version : Roots of Humanity

Pages : [1] 2

bantha poo doo
02-14-2004, 01:35 AM
In the year 2596 A.D., the crew of the Earth Defense Fleet Ship Socrates are investigating a nebula, that may contain an unlimited source of energy. Lt. Elazar and Three other science officers are aboard the shuttlecraft, inside the nebula.

Strange readings come from the nebula, and the ship along with the nebula itself dissapear into the unknown. The crew of the Socrates is befuddled.

Meanwhile, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, the Republic ship Infinite Justice detects a newly formed nebula coming out of nowhere. Inside the nebula they find a small ship, with a knocked out crew.

Dramatis Personae:

Lt. Roman Elazar - Senior science officer, in charge of an exploratory mission gone wrong. Born in the balkan regions on earth, very little is known about this solitary character.

Pick one:

Shuttle Crew Member #1 - Open (Name, a bit about the character)

Shuttle Crew Member #2 - Open

" " " #3 - Open

Twi'lek Jedi - Open

Characters after this can be anything you want.

Setting:

2600 years before A New Hope

Roman woke up suddenly to find himself lying on a bed in what looked like an intensive care ward, with his three other crewmates lying unconscious. He saw a strange blue skinned alien, with giant tentacle like things coming out of the back of her head, and flowing gently on a brown robe.

"They're humans all right, but their ship is of no configuration I have ever seen before . . . . . and all three seem to have no connection whatsoever to the Force." said the strange robed woman to a man in uniform, most likely the ships medic.

"I don't have any connection to the force either, what is so strange about that?" replied the medic.

"Every being has some connection to the force, no matter how insignificant, but there is no trace of the force within these people, how they are alive is a wonder. Also without any connection to the force, there is no way of knowing their intentions." said the woman with growing concern in her voice.

The Force, what is that?

With that last thought, Roman once again fell into unconsciousness.

Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 10:14 AM
"These are men allright but not any ordinary men. These human's are from the planet Earth" a man in jedi clothes said, walking next to the Twi'lek jedi. The man was in a jedi robe and looked at the men. "These men are from a primitive world that is unknown to the republic and the world is divided in many regions..." the man said again and looked the other Jedi. "I have been there myself a long time ago on a cover-up mission they call the Roswell incident" the man continued and then the medic said: "You were too close to be dead then, Tepe. Without you inside that rocket in the moon, you would be now in there and dead"
"You are right, but when something called eagle landed on their moon, I was on board and came out last. Well, my friend then recieved my message throught force and came to fetch me" Tepe said and then looked the men again.

Ziechel
02-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Name: Aal'Kazar
Race, Gender: Humanlike male
Shuttle Crew Memba #2
He is very old and about his life before he joined the crew of the SOCRATES is nothing known.

After he heard the Jedi talking, he thought of the earth. It must be cruel to life there in this time. He whondered why two jedi are needed to finish this mission, although he was a brilliant sniper and hunter. Before his life on the socrates, he was a bounty hunter on a planet called Seroth, before he decided to make his way as a fighter for the republic, but he told no one that history, fearing he would be kicked out of the crew.

Writer
02-14-2004, 06:26 PM
((Twi'Lek Jedi is now taken))

Name: Kuu'Ra
Position: Jedi Knight
Bio: Has been at the Jedi temple since the age of 2. Since then, has grown to be a very strong Jedi.

What can this mean? Kuu'Ra thought to herself. The lack of the Force was very frightening to her and Tepe's explanation did little to calm her worry.

bantha poo doo
02-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Hours later, Roman woke up, the conversation between the strange alien and the ships medic was still on his mind, but there seemed to be nobody inside the infarmary, except for himself and his unconscious crew.

Roman decided to take advantage of this situation, as he quietly put on his black uniform. He made his way to the door, until an alarm sounded, and 3 robots of origin unkown to Roman (medical droids), appeared and sedated him . . . . . . . .

P.S. Nobody knows about earth except the people from there (the shuttle crew), remember, this takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. They appeared mysteriously out of nowhere. And the shuttle crew as of now, know nothing of this galaxy, or its people, or the force for that matter.

weiderudare
02-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Shuttle crew member #3
Name: William Turner
--------
"Oh... my head....... What happened?"
Will opened his eyes, only to stare up into a white ceiling.
"Where am I?"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:11 AM
"Ugh . . . . . . . . . this sucks"

"William, I think its time we left"

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 01:14 AM
((2 chars, shamelessly ripped off MGS))
Name: Snake
Race, Gender: Human male
Shuttle Crew Member #4
He is very old, kept alive for too much time for his military use and his friend, Otacon.

Name: Otacon
Race: Human Male
Shuttle Crew Member 5
He is also very old and has made many breakthroughs in science, most in medical uses and weaponry. His inicial field of study was Robotics.
-------
Snake awoke, and saw two strange figures standing over him. His hand went immediately to his pistol, a SOCOM USP. He jumped up and aimed it at one of the strange aliens, who had some form of tentacles on its head.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:16 AM
"Whoa put that ****ing gun down, NOW"

Before a shot could be fired, an alarm sounded and 3 security droids came out the walls and took away the weapon

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 01:17 AM
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" he yelled, and he turned to Roman. "You didn't tell me about that!"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:18 AM
"I'm sorry, I'm not exactly FALMILLIAR WITH MY SURROUNDINGS"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:21 AM
No more shuttle crew members are available after the fifth one

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Snake turned to the alien again.
"Who are you?" He asked.

Writer
02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
"Calm down," Kuu'Ra said soothingly. "We don't want to hurt you. In fact, we are just as puzzled as your presence here as you seem to be."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
"I don't think they'll care who we are anymore, we didn't make a good first impression did we?" said Roman in a distressed voice.

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 01:29 AM
"That still doesn't answer our question," Said Snake gruffly. He had experienced many betrayals before, and as a result he was always careful when he met someone else.

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 01:32 AM
Name: Craig
Position: Mercenary
Bio: A former Jedi Knight, was not satisfied with the limitations of being a Jedi and left the order, leaving his lightsaber as well, as rules stated, but later rebuilt a new one similar to his old one, but rarely uses it. He is equipped with two self-modified handguns.
---------------------------------

Craig awoke in one of the other rooms. He had been hired to help out earlier, when the shuttle had still been docked. He remembered only that, and nothing else. He got up, checked to make sure his weapons were there, and heard the voices of the other crew. He stepped out into the hall and looked around.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:34 AM
"Where's our shuttle, please tell me, and if I can possibly contact our homeship?"

Writer
02-15-2004, 01:35 AM
Kuu'Ra noticed Craig and motioned for him to come over.

"Help us out, please," she said, remembering that Craig was very good at calming people. "These people are very suspicious of us. I'm sure that's no surprise, but we want them to understand that we mean no harm."

She turned to Snake. "My name is Kuu'Ra and this is Craig."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:36 AM
Impatient at not getting question answered, Roman yelled "WHERE IS OUR GODDAMNED SHUTTLE?"

weiderudare
02-15-2004, 01:38 AM
"Oh...Great, i so gonna demand a raise..."
Will looked up from his bed and fell out of the bed upon seeing the jedis
"WHAT THE F***KS THAT?"

Writer
02-15-2004, 01:42 AM
"Your ship is landed in our docking bay," Kuu'Ra replies. "It is heavily damaged and we are attempting to repair it, but it is a slow process since we do not know your technology."

Turning to Will, Kuu'Ra felt slightly insulted. "My name, sir is Kuu'Ra. I am a Twi'Lek. Your manners leave something to be desired."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 01:55 AM
"You can excuse our manners, how would you feel waking up in a foreign ship, and being attacked by flying robot things?"

Remembering the alien,, he asked "What did you mean when you said we had no connection to the force. it think that is what is called?"

Writer
02-15-2004, 02:02 AM
"I'm sorry," Kuu'Ra said, "but the security droids were only doing what they were programed to, disarm anyone. As for waking up on an unknown ship, I can sympathize with you. I have done so a couple of times."

She paused. "The Force is an energy field that surrounds and penetrates everything. The fact that you have no connection to it is somewhat disturbing to me, if you can understand."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 02:05 AM
"Why is that so disturbing?" asked Roman, finally calming down.

Writer
02-15-2004, 02:08 AM
"A connection to the Force is something that is a very natural thing to have," Kuu'Ra explained. "The fact that you do not have it could mean one of two things. First, you may have come from the past, where the Force had not come into existance. Second, you may be from the future, after the Force has been destroyed. The last option, you must admit, would be very distressing to those of us who have never lived without it."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 02:18 AM
"Future?, Time travel doesn't exist, it's all science fiction bull****. Excuse my language." replied Roman.

Writer
02-15-2004, 02:21 AM
"Then how do you explain the differences?" Kuu'Ra asked, hoping that Roman would realize that time travel was the reason for the differences.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 02:23 AM
"The chronometer on my ship has a quantum dating subroutine, it should tell us the current year, if we did time travel, than the chronometer should not say that it is 2596."

Writer
02-15-2004, 02:24 AM
"In that case, let me take you to your ship," Kuu'Ra said. "You are now well enough to do so."

She turned to lead him to the docking bay.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 02:26 AM
Roman was quick to get up and follow.

"So this force, what does it do exactly, other than surround us?"

Writer
02-15-2004, 03:02 AM
“First,” Kuu’Ra said, “the Force provides our very life. Second, if a person is very connected with the Force, they can learn to use it as a very powerful ally.”

She removed her lightsaber from her belt and tossed it down the corridor. Using the Force, she brought it back to her hand. “You see?” she said. “The Force is a very powerful ally, if you learn to use it correctly.”

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Roman had an astonished look on his face. "Can the force make a rabbit come out of a hat too?" said Roman mockingly. "Don't worry pal, just yankin' your chains, what you did was really quite amazing."

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 04:42 AM
Craig was walking along behind Roman and Kuu'Ra, and a large Force energy was around him. As a student and Knight at the Academy, he had a very strong connection to the Force, and at times, even after he became a Knight, he had a hard time hiding it, this being one of those times. Craig went and calmed the rest of the people down, then returned to following Kuu'Ra and Roman.

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 04:47 AM
Snake was unimpressed. He took out a cigarrete and lighted it.
"I've seen that twice before. Once with a telekenetic called Psycho Mantis, the other one with a knife magician called Vamp." He said, remembering the two incidents.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:41 AM
Tepe looked snake. "You've seen this too?" Tepe asked as Sanke's cigarette started to float away from his mouth and then to the wall and turn itself so it wasn't useful anymore for anything. Tepe looked snake's amazed look and walked infront of him

((Ok, ok. Maybe I got too carried away in the first post of mine, but let's forget allmost everything on it :p ))

Ziechel
02-15-2004, 09:07 AM
[hm could someone plz sum up all things happening.. in germany it was night when you wrote all that.. and it was pretty much ]

Aal'Kazar walked to over to the docking bay, after hearing their discussion and thinked about their mission

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 03:32 PM
"It's all the same, optical illusions, light and smoke." He said. Meanwhile next to him Otacon whispered "I don't think it's any illusion Snake."

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Craig turned and with a quick jerk of his hand, lifted Snake off the ground slightly. He smirked at him, then dropped him back onto his feet. "Tell me when you start believing." He turned and continued to follow Kuu'Ra

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 04:10 PM
"Well, i've seen telekinesis before, so that really doesn't impress me, can the force do anything else, or is it just a bunch of magic tricks like pushing someone?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Tepe walked to Elezar and looked at him as the group stopped. "You shall hit yourself on the head, softly" Tepe said with a calm voice, moving his hand slowly infront of his body. Elezar then hit his head and looked at Tepe, amazed what he had done without any thought about it.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 04:41 PM
"Damn that smarts, and you've made your point, but if you ever do that again, i'll cut off that hand of yours so you can't wave it anymore, you understand?" Roman replied, clearly angry about what just happened. "Anyways, after this is all over, i'll have to contact my superiors on Earth."

Nobody has ever heard of a planet called Earth (other than the shuttle crew), and they are clearly confused about what Roman is talking about?"

"Also I wanted to ask what is that cylindrical thing you're holding" Asked Roman pointing to the Alien's weapon.

Ziechel
02-15-2004, 04:46 PM
After he saw one of the jedi threw another one on the floor, he was impressed. The other man made Elezar hitting himself at the head. He didnt want think about beating this men in a battle, even if he had his guns and all his weapons. The lightsaber was very dangerous he thought and looked at the others to follow them to the docking bay.

weiderudare
02-15-2004, 04:52 PM
((((Joust courious.. Since we earthlings got no connection to the force, shouldnt we be immune to it?)))))))

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 04:57 PM
((well, for the most part, we can still be pushed around and forced to slap ourselves, but i doubt they can use the force mind trick on us, or anything like that, they can't even read our minds like normal))

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 05:34 PM
The group continued the travel and Tepe heard Elezar asking something. "You mean this..." Tepe asked, pointing at his blaster and continued: "...or this?" he asked and took his lightsaber under his tunic. "This, is a lightsaber. Used by the jedi's, Dark jedi's and the sith's" Tepe answered, igniting his lightsaber. Then he unignited it and put it back under his tunic.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 05:50 PM
"Interesting" Roman replied. Meanwhile he took out his EM dissapator unit, turned it on.

"Here is why energy based weapons are unreliable, try turning on your lightsaber again."

To Roman's surprise, the weapon functioned normally

"That is very odd, this EM dissapators should have distrupted your power source, they are used to neutralize energy based weapons, that is why we had to go back to projectile weapons, such as pistols and shotguns." Roman said. "Maybe you can give me a spare lightsaber to find out what makes it immune to my dissapator unit, if its possible."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 06:35 PM
"That is not possible. Jedi never gives his lightsaber to someone stranger. But maybe it is because of the crystal that gives the colour and some of it's power to the lightsaber. Oh, and you know why your guns are unreliable? Shoot me on the head" Tepe said.

Ziechel
02-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Aal'Kazar saw the one man showing his saber. Finally he got enough of all those posing jedi. He took out his mini stouker and showed it to them, looking at the indicator which showed the energy of the weapon. "This" he said slowly "is a stouker. One shot and you are dead, if you get hit. And be sure, i hit all my targets." The Jedi seemed not to be very much impressed and the cäptain already knew the powerful weapon, but he still feared it. Only thing Aal' reached was silence for a short time.

Ziechel
02-15-2004, 06:40 PM
"...and", Aal' added to break the silence, "stouker works all the time" in a baby like language.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Tepe turned his eyes to Aal but reacted allmost too fast for human eyes. Roman had drwan his pistol and shot three times at Tepe. One bullet Tepe threw to the wall with force, second he stopped with the force and the last, he dodged with his lightsaber. "Good..." Tepe said, gripping the bullet he had stoppen and turned to look Roman. "Here's your bullet back" Tepe said, giving the bullet back to Roman as the group continued their walk. Tepe put the lightsaber away and walked now with the front line(Roman, Kuu'Ra and Craig).

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 06:49 PM
( Hey! Hope you don't mind if I join in! )

Name: Drake Kinree
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Hight: 6'2
Weight: 185 pounds
Weapons of choice: Custom Blaster pistol, Laser Carbine, Tenlos disruptor rifle, closer quarters Vibro sword.
Status: Drake Kinree, a deadly Bounty Hunter who has brought in well over 500 of the Galaxys most deadly villans.

Drake Kinree is a man who's past is only known by a select few. He has been in the Bounty Hunting buisness since the age of 17, and since then has made a considerable reputation for himself. Anyone who has them tracking them should go ahead and write there last will and testament,

Despite being covered in his full body armour at virtually all times, and the fact that he never shows mercy to his Bountys, the trueth is, that Drake is a good person deep down. He only takes Bountys on the worst of the galaxys scum, and will not take a contract for someone that is truely innocent, or misunderstood. He claims it is becouse he would recieve a greater sum of credits for a Crime Lords head, rather then some unfortunate man in det, but the trueth is, he couldn't bring himself to do it anyway. He takes missions primarily from the Republic.

Drake Kinree, walking past them, covered head to toe in a custom armour. He accidently bumps into Roman.

"Ech, watch where the hell you're going, punk." He barks to Roman as he shoves his way past him.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 06:54 PM
"Hey!" Tepe shouted as he was pushed. The bounty hunter that was walking now away from them, rose half a meter from the ground and Tepe looked at the man. He let go with the force and the man dropped down. "You apologice" Tepe said as the man stood up, finding a lightsaber pointing towards his head

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Drake laughed loudly. "Put that glow-stick away, kid. You wouldn't be the first force user I've put down. And don't try any of your mind tricks eather, I ain't some weak-minded fool. Where I go is my buisness. Besides, ain't you with the Republic aswell? Why are ya snappin' at me?"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Getting a little sick of drake, Roman applied pressure with his hand somewhere between his shoulder and neck, rendering him temporarily unconscious

"Let's see your force do that?"

A few minutes later, Drake woke up in a daze

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Craig looked at the Jedi, who he agreed as well that they were showing off, and looked at them. "I'm not even a Jedi, and I know for one thing, I'm sure you were not ordered to flaunt your power around. We've made the point about what it can do, don't further abuse the power. If they ask what else it can do, tell, not show. The less they know, the less questions will be asked, and the better.

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 07:06 PM
( Your finger can penetrate inch thick armour? o.O )

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:09 PM
((Would you be wearing armor near your neck, you wouldn't be able to move your head?))

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Tepe looked around, putting his lightsaber away. He knew that the group wouldn't move for a few minutes, so he started to meditate

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:11 PM
"I don't mean to interrupt your quiet meditation, but if we can get to the docking bay anytime soon. How far is it anyway?" Inquired Roman.

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 07:13 PM
(( Sorry, I mis-read, I thought you said his back and neck, not shoulder and neck, I'll note that you know a type of advanced martial arts. :) ))

Drake rose up, slightly peeved at Romans cheap shot from behind. Walking up to him, tapping him on the shoulder, and belting him across the jaw as he turns around, sending him tumbleing to the ground.

"Don't you know its dirty to hit a man from behind? Arn't you a gentleman?" Drake laughs under his breath.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:15 PM
"Fine we each proved our points, now if we can get to the docking bay, before I forget why we're going there in the first place." said Roman

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Drake straightens himself up slightly.

"Well, I'm not sure what it is about you guys, but something smells like there might be credits in it."

Thinking for a second, he walks over to Tepe.

"I'm Drake Kinree. Sorry 'bout how rude I was to your friend an' all. Hmm, what do you say, Jedi? How about I come with you. It also smells like there could be danger involved."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:19 PM
"You want to the docking bay? Fine. We'll go there. Right now" Tepe said and grabbed Roman on his back and runned with the force to the bay. "Now your here. Let's wait the others..."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:21 PM
"Ok, lets wait." Roman said. "So tell me about yourself? Your name for one thing, where are you from?"

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Drake rolls his eyes as the two zoom off.

"Don't you hate it when they do that? Most Jedi I've met before are sorta reluctant to show there power. Strange this one. Heh. Oh well."

He follows the others to the Docking Bay.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:35 PM
"not the talking kind, I see" said Roman as he sat up against the wall.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:37 PM
"I am known as Tepe, I am from a planet called Coruscant. I know allready where you are from, but what is your name" Tepe said and asked as he sat down on his meditation sit, but didn't start meditating

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:42 PM
((Tepe, how would you know where I am from, nobody but the shuttle crew knows about Earth, plus you cannot read my mind considering that I have no connection to the force, this is a foreign galaxy to the shuttle crew, but for the moment they still think they're in the milky way))

"Coruscant, I've been from one end of the milky way (your character should not know what i am talking about, when I speak of the milky way) to the other and never have I heard of a planet called Coruscant."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:43 PM
((But you talked about Earth :p My char CAN make some thoughts. He's not dumb y'know))

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:45 PM
((ok sorry))

"So, what is this Coruscant world like?" Asked roman.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:49 PM
"Well, It's a huge... City... The hole planet is a city. One magnificent place in there is the jedi temple" Tepe answered

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:51 PM
"An entirely urban planet, how could people survive without any form of a biosphere?" Roman asked.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 07:53 PM
"I am not exactly sure about that..." Tepe said as the others walked in the bay. "What kept ya?" Tepe asked, standing up.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 07:54 PM
"That world must be completely sterile, personally, I like a little diversity in wildlife."

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Drake Kinree walks in with the others.

"Well, we didn't want to interupt your intimant conversation..." He says jokeingly, grinning slightly under his helmet.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:01 PM
"We were just having a conversation about a sterile urbanized planet. Just the thought of it gives me the willies."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:01 PM
"Then you have to visit Endor. It's thick rainforest from every place except some huge mountains" Tepe said to Roman and thinked about himself. Damn... I sound like a tourguide he thought and then looked the ship on the bay

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:03 PM
AS he walked to his ship Roman said "All I hear is about the extremes, either totally urban worlds, or totally wild worlds, Earth has a sort of Balance to it"

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:06 PM
"Well, we do have this one place... We call it Hecarios but most of humans know it as Alpha centauri" Tepe said, walking after Roman

jokemaster
Snake lit another cigarrete.
"So, who are these sith, jedi and dark jedi you talked about before?" He asked. H

Hiroki
Drake looks at Roman.

"We have thoughs too, like Corellia, I've been there many times. Its a pretty good place to visit."

He looks up at the ceiling, thinking of it fondly.

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:08 PM
"So can we enter my shuttle any time soon" asked Roman.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Tepe looked Roman. Then he turned to see Snake. "You know, the bad guy's..." Tepe said and turned back to see Roman. "I have no idea..."

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:12 PM
Drake looks at the shuttle with an odd look on his face, though hidden from others by his helmet.

"Your shuttles pretty banged up you know. Are you sure it'll still fly?"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Roman took out a small device and pushed a button which opened the door to the shuttle. As he entered, he noticed that power was minimal, only life support systems working, and everything else was destroyed, including the ship's chronometer.

"Aw crap" Roman said, trying to restore power to any other systems. Suddenly, the holographic map flickered on. But it did not show their location as it was supposed to. Looking at the map of the Milky Way galaxy, he was puzzled to see neither their location, nor their distance from the earth.

"You don't happen to have a working star chart do you?" asked Roman.

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:18 PM
"I got one on my ship, if you'd like to take a look." Drake stated.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:19 PM
"I have only this disk that holds a star map..." Tepe said and gave the disk to Roman. "But, you know that Earth is unknown to us, so it doesn't show on the map..." Tepe said after giving the disk to Roman

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Roman took the disk, and turned on the star map. He looked at it puzzled. "Hmm, Earth should be somewhere right here" he pointed to an empty space at the very outer rim, bordering the unknown regions. "But there is nothing there, has that area been explored?"

"Earth may be unknown to you, but you should at least have the relative location of our star on this map, unless you never heard of a telescope?"

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:25 PM
"Thats the outer rim, right there. There are a few explored planets out there, but its mostly wild space. You'd be suprised by some of the strange creatures and aliens out there." Drake stated once more to Roman.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:29 PM
"Telescope? I think I've herad that word on the jedi temple's library... Some ancient thingy to see far if I remember correctly..."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:29 PM
"Wait a second, this doesn't seem right." Roman said. "The galaxy on my star map has 12 arms sticking out, this one only has 8!" Roman exclaimed, "You don't mean to say that this is another galaxy, if so how could there be humans here?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:32 PM
"You know that some of our ancient fathers may have came to your... galaxy. By an accident and start to make... umh... children. And when the time past, the force energy drained out of you..."

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:36 PM
"You don't know what you're talking about do you" he asked? "And if this is another galaxy, where did humans evolve? This doesn't make sense"

"There is no proof at all that Humans came to Earth through any other means than evolution?"

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:36 PM
Thinking, Drake looked at them both. "I never pretended to know much about all of this force stuff, but, even we ain't ever been to other Galaxys, for all you two know, every galaxy could have some sorta human in it!"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Just then, Roman managed to restore power to the chronometer. "Oh my, according to the chronometer's quantum dating apparatus, we are misplaced by TWO AND A HALF MILLION YEARS!" exclaimed Roman. "Um it must be broken or something, but everything says that its working properly."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:39 PM
"Well, I don't care how you people got in there!" Tepe shouted and walked out of the ship. He sat down and took a metal plate out of his pocjet and pushed a button. There came a hologram from the jedi temple. Tepe looked at it for a long time. "Strange, ain't it? How the human's can be so stupid, as many other species have thought us many many things before we got lasers and so on..." Tepe mumbled, like speaking to someone behind him

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Drake was slightly stunned by the number. "Damn! Thats past any of our life times, are we talking in the future or the past?"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:43 PM
"Well, it says -2,569,250 years, so yes we travelled back in time according to this piece of junk, but we neither have the time travel technology nor the ability to travel outside the galaxy. How could we have possibly get here"

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:45 PM
"Think" Tepe said, walking back in, just to hear Roman's question

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:50 PM
"Well, what matters is that we're here and were not go . . . . . Ok I can accept how we might be able to evolve in another galaxy, it could happen, but can you explain to me how everyone here in this galaxy can speak English."

The look on the faces of the people in the shuttle showed that they've never heard of this "English".

"Ok, what do you call the language you are speaking?"

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Drake was somewhat confused by the whole situation, but quickly regained his composer. "Well, I can't really give you any reason there, friend. Who knows how you traveled back in time, hell, it could be some malfunction in your hardware!"

Drake examined his shuttle once more. "This is also made of very old tech, we had stuff like this back in the time of Xim the despot! I don't know what to tell you."

"If you really did travel back in time, maybe some great catastrify came over us here, and a group of humans set off for another Galaxy, yours. And when they arived, they found the earth, left all of there stuff on the ship, and sent it into your star or somethin'. And I just pulled that out of my head! You could make endless theorys. And of course, your ship could just be screwed..."

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:51 PM
"It is our common language. We have never called it anything..." Tepe said as he walked next Roman

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 08:53 PM
"Well its better that we speak the same language, otherwise this could be very inconvenient now couldn't it? Roman said.

"So what happens to us now, our ship is just scrap metal, too damaged to make any significant repairs on it."

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 08:53 PM
"Well, except Galactic Basic. Its the trade language of the civilized Galaxy." Drake said.

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Craig looked from one person to another, then smacked his head. "Galactic Basic IS our common language, or as this man calls it, English." He sighed and looked around the ship.

"Apparently, your timeline is much farther ahead of ours, as your chronometer shows, but it seems that the technology of these ages was either lost between those times or did not evolve on this "Earth."

He sighed, then looked at Roman. "Also, you're not the only one with out of date material." He pulled out his dual handguns, both modified by him, but they were regular handguns, loaded with regular bullets rather than energy power cells. "Some really old guy in the Outer Rim traided these to me, they were so old they didn't work, but I fixed 'em. Thought they might look familiar to you, and to you creeps wondering why I'm carrying such an ancient artifact, I find these to be more effective than blasters."

(They're both modified Desert Eagles btw :))
[Edit: How often do you guys check this thread? Geeze I posted not too long ago, come back, and theres a whole 'nother page!]

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 09:10 PM
"We do have particle weapons, but we have had to resort to projectile weapons ever since the invention of EM dissapators, we're much more advanced than you think."

Flamehart
02-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Craig nodded, but shrugged. "Just thought it may look a bit familiar to you." He spun both pistols and holstered them.

"Bullets fly faster than blasters, and are so much more useful." He looked around the ship. Craig, being a mercenary, had used quite a few different ships in his time, but could not recognize this design. "This is the oldest looking ship I've seen, even older than some Cargo Freight ship I served on once, and that thing was ages before the Republic, too."

Hiroki
02-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Drake nodded at Craig. "Yeah, I bet a single Star Fighter canon would blow it out of the sky..." Turning to Roman he asks "Do your people posess any form of hyperdrive? I asume this ship is faster than light, correct?"

bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 11:24 PM
"We do not posses any technology that allows us to travel faster than light, seeing as how we always thought it was impossible. Instead, this ship travels by punching a hole through the very fabric of space, opening it at the selected destination. Of course, the rift closes a few minutes after it is opened." Roman said.

Flamehart
02-16-2004, 12:17 AM
Craig looked at Drake, and replied jokingly, "The Cargo Freighter, or this ship?" He then turned to Roman and said, "Yeah, but how far of a range can you go with that?"

bantha poo doo
02-16-2004, 12:24 AM
"We can scope pretty much our entire galaxy, which is about 200,000 light years in diameter, but the calculations required are so precise, that we have to have the on board computer plot our courses, of course, that is just a shuttle, its not an actual ship, so it only has a sublight drive unit. The power source needed to power such a unit takes up 5 decks on our capital ships."

Writer
02-16-2004, 12:55 AM
Kuu'Ra remained silent as she followed the others, but was stunned at Roman's comment.

"Even hyperspace can't allow us to travel that fast," she said. "It's not surprising that it takes such a large power source."

((JEEZ!! You guys post WAY too much. In a matter of one or two days, you bumped this thread to 3 pages.))

Flamehart
02-16-2004, 01:46 AM
((Amen, wildjedi. I posted sometime this morning halfway down the second page, came back from church, and BLAM its on the third page. I'm starting to wonder if the time you guys spend here is safe...))

Writer
02-16-2004, 02:05 AM
((I only have two things to say, then. First, they must have nothing else to do with their lives and second, they must not go to church. If they did, like you and I, they wouldn't have been able to do all of that while we were away, unless their time zone is that much different.))

Flamehart
02-16-2004, 02:13 AM
((I don't think theres a time zone on Earth where their time stops for a specific amount of time, giving them ungodly time to post a page and a half.))

jokemaster
02-16-2004, 02:16 AM
((I know, I just came back for one moment, and BOOM there was already a page and a half new posts.))
"The technology that allows us to do that is quantum processing. most of the space is spent on the computers needed alone, the rest is the engine itself." Said Otacon, noticing Kuu'Ra's shock.

Hiroki
02-16-2004, 02:40 AM
(( I'm just enthusiastic about posting! I enjoy it! :) ))

"Thats pretty damn amazeing, Roman. Considering the low level of your other tech, that one aspects above ours!" Drake states with amazement.

jokemaster
02-16-2004, 03:27 AM
"Necessity begets technology" Said Snake. "We needed newer places to live in, and more resources."

Ziechel
02-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Still listening to their discussion, Aal heard something about the hyperspace. He asked Snake whether he can give him a cigarette, too and got one pressed hard in his hand. Snake lited it for him and Aal said "thank you". He walked beside snake a few moments, hearing the others were still depended in their discussion. Then he went to KuuRa, the jedi women, which he had noticed. She also didnt talk very much and he asked: "what r ya doing here?"

[[ou.. you guys write to much i think.. already 3 sides while i sleep. Damn time differences]]

bantha poo doo
02-17-2004, 12:01 AM
"So . . . . . it appears we're stuck here, any idea what we can do now?" said Roman puzzled. "Anyway I could be useful would be good, i honestly don't know how though."

Writer
02-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Kuu'Ra turned to look at Aal and smiled. "The Jedi are the peacekeepers of the galaxy, but sometimes things get a little out of hand. If such things happen, we are here to put an end to it as quick as possible. Our lightsabers are the only weapons we have and you saw how short range they are."

jokemaster
02-17-2004, 10:15 PM
"What about hand to hand combat?" Asked Snake.

Writer
02-17-2004, 11:05 PM
"We are also trained in hand to hand, just in case our lightsabers fail," Kuu'Ra answered. "It rarely happens, however."

bantha poo doo
02-17-2004, 11:05 PM
"I do not think hand to hand combat would be necessary when it comes to them, you've seen how they have all of those nifty powers. Now that would be a sight wouldn't it, two people fighting with those kind of powers."

Flamehart
02-17-2004, 11:43 PM
Craig shrugged, then looked at Tepe and Kuu'Ra. "It would be interesting, providing the opponent was not vastly superior in their control of the Force. It tends to get one sided if that happens."

bantha poo doo
02-18-2004, 12:08 AM
"Can we get some quarters on this ship? Other than the infirmary of course?" Roman said.

And what is to become of us now Kuu'Ra? Roman asked. "We have nothing of value, nowhere to go, we're basically screwed"

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 07:48 AM
"The senate decides what will become your destiny" Tepe said, stepping towards Roman. "We have three quarters free at the moment. You should go look at them" Tepe then said and stopped to see the group. "Yes, and these powers that we have, is only one side of the force. There is one side more, the dark side, that is quiker and deadlyer than the light side ability's that we have..." Tepe explained and then got quiet

jokemaster
02-18-2004, 12:07 PM
After a short silence, Snake finally spoke. "When can I get my gun back?"

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Drake looked at Tepe, smirking slightly. "I thought your side WAS the Dark Side..."

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 02:17 PM
"Didn't you listen to Kuu'Ra? We are Jedi, the peacekeeper's. The Dark Jedi's and Sith are the ferless warriors of the dark side" Tepe said, looking at Drake

weiderudare
02-18-2004, 03:44 PM
"Peacekeepers? Then why do you got those shiny metalpieces on you?"
Will smirked
"And what is this "Senate"?"

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Laughing, Drake once again spoke. "Now I understand why you need a weapon these days. But you Tepe, you seem to flaunt your powers around like a new speeder..."

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 04:35 PM
"Yes, I am too eager. I try to control myself from now on" Tepe says to Drake and turns to Will "The senate is the core of this galaxy. There every world's and race's senator gather. You shall see it when we get there" Tepe answered to Will and looked at Kuu'Ra.

Ziechel
02-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Interested, Aal heared KuuRa talking about Jedi. The good thing was, now when the discussion began he could easily forget his past, as it isnt so often the case. Banned he looked at the twileks
tentacles. After some minutes he noticed the Girl was staring at him. He tried to look somewhere else, not on the tentacles, but they were so nice, he didnt know why he thought that

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Drake looks at Aal, then at Kuu'Ra, then back to Aal again. Leaning over to him, he whispers... "I wouldn't even think about that...Jedi don't feel love you know."

Ziechel
02-18-2004, 07:23 PM
[hrhr i HAD to laugh about that when i read it ;) ]

Aal replied silently: "How do you know..??
You can read minds or what?
Damn why happen such things only always to me?
Feeling love for.. a twilek monster with tentacles..."

weiderudare
02-18-2004, 07:37 PM
"Better than most things back home... Maybe we can import them..."
Will grinned and turned to Tepe
"All the galaxies planets are represented? That have to be a crowded room..."

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 07:41 PM
"You wish. It many, many miles high. I thibnk it's the tallest building in the world!" Tepe answered to Will. "You will see it quite soon"

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Sitting down in a chair, Drake casually said "I've seen it before, its okay, not my type of place. Busy body Senate."

Writer
02-18-2004, 09:17 PM
"I have been in the Senate chambers many times," Kuu'Ra announced. "Though I cannot say that I enjoy it, I'd have to say it's better than my home planet, Ryloth."

Seeing a few odd looks, she smiled. "Yes, I must admit that Ryloth is one of the worst planets in the galaxy. Burning hot on one side, freezing cold on the other, with only a narrow strip of moderate temperature. Most of the inhabitants live underground."

bantha poo doo
02-18-2004, 09:18 PM
"I don't like politicians, I find that they are mostly in it for themselves." Roman said.

"Well, if we stayed here any longer on Earth a seagull would have shat on us already, I'm going to sleep"

And with that, Roman left for his quarters.

Four hours later the ship dropped out of hyperspace and was orbiting Coruscant.

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Drake looked down on the capital of the Republic, smileing slightly. "Ahh, I've brought down my fair share of Jed-err scum bags in this place, theres good credits here." He said, haveing to stop himself from drooling over how much he imagened he was going to earn on his next bountys.

jokemaster
02-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Snake and Otacon approached the Jedi, holding a long, slim bag. From there they took out a long sword (the HF Blade from the MGS games).
"Recognize this?" Snake asked. To the suprise of the Jedi, the sword was made from cortosis (a lightsaber resisting material)

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Drake looked at it, the suprise on his face hidden only by his helmet. "Thats cortosis ain't it? My Vibro-sword has it weaved thru the metal. Handy stuff againts thoughs laser swords the Jedi carry."

jokemaster
02-18-2004, 11:44 PM
"We've been trying to identify it for years." Said Otacon. "The metal is extremely rare on earth, in fact this is the only sample that anyone has ever seen there."

Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 11:46 PM
((It's not too late to join is it? And I couldn't come up with any good names, so I just used the name of the main guy from Chrome. :/ ))
Name: Bolt Logan
Race, Gender: Human, Male
Info: Bolt was being held prisoner inside the shuttle, but when it crashed, Bolt was knocked unconscious, and wasn't found, is now waking up, only to find strange creatures rummaging through the remains of the crashed shuttle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolt awoke, the impact of the shuttle hitting this planet's surface broke open the cell that was holding him. He noticed a strange, green creature with antennas, and another stranger creature with 4 thin tentacles hanging down one side of it's head walking around the crashed shuttle. He reached for his gun, then he realized it was on the other side of the shuttle. "Damn, how do I get past these weirdos?" he said, but the Rodians and Weequays heard him, and walked over to Bolt. "Echu banna?"
"What the hell?" Bolt replied
"I'm sorry, but Mannis here doesn't speak Galactic Basic," said the Weequay
"Speak what?"
"Galatic Basic, the language you are speaking now,"
"No, no, I'm speakin' English. Now I've had my confrontation with aliens before, but you, you are a totally new one, as well as him," said Bolt, he pointed to the Rodian.

(Sorry for makin' it long, I do that sometimes)

Flamehart
02-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Craig laughed at the thought of the Senate. "I'm on whoever's side who doesn't like the Senate room. I've been in there my fair share of times, light stuff you know, like I would break the smallest law possible just to get my job done, and they would "reprimand" me for it...I don't like that many people looking in my direction at once, either, it's rather disconcerting."

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Drake looked at Craig. "Damn straight! Same with me and my Bountys, you know, for a Jedi you ain't half bad. I ain't takeing a step within that hall. I'm goin' to the cantina, tell me when your done."

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Snake stopped for a moment, and decided to trust Craig.
"Listen, we're not too comfortable with the idea of a group of beurocrats deciding our fate."

bantha poo doo
02-19-2004, 12:28 AM
"I don't trust politicians, but I will go with what is best" Roman said.

Flamehart
02-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Craig looked at Drake, "I'm sorry, you have me mistaken. I'm a former Jedi.. I just still remember a lot of my training, that's all. If anything, I'm more like you than a Jedi."

Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Bolt waited for the Rodian and Weequay to leave, he then got up and when to the front of the shuttle for his TC235 SUP pistol.
He looked outside the door. The coast was clear.
Now's my chance, I gotta get out of here and see if I can find those guys that own this ship, Bolt thought to himself. He loaded his pistol and set off...

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 12:41 AM
Drake smirked at Craig. "Well then, care to join me in the cantina, while the others chat with thoughs beurocratic bantha hearders?"

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 12:57 AM
((Aren't Drake, Craig, Snake, Otacon and Roman currently in the shuttle?))
Snake was about to say something to Drake when he heard a very familiar sound. A loading pistol. He signaled the others into being quiet and took out his M9 pistol, which shoots tranquilizers. He quietly moved through the shuttle, finally catching a glimpse of his target. Damn, Bolt again. Snake kept following him

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 01:05 AM
Drake grinned under his armour, the taste of battle on his toungue as he unholsters his Blaster Pistol. "We have an intruder huh? Sounds good to me!" He turned on the his helmets thermo vision, the advanced system being able to track the target even thru walls. "Follow me, I've got a lock on him."

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Goddamnit didn't this guy know the meaning of stealth. Snake ignored it and kept sneaking up on the escapee.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Drake, useing his thermo tracking device kept a steady lock on him, as Snake said, he wasen't one for stealth, in such heavy armour, it took alot to hurt him after all. "Yeah...almost got ya, just a little closer..."

As he drew near, the intruder leaped out, fireing a few quick shots a Drake, all of wich pinged off his armour, Drake responded with a few laser blasts of his own, but the intruder had dashed away. "Hahaha!! This is what I like! Come back here!!" Drake exlaimed, his blood boiling with excitement.

Flamehart
02-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Craig just leaned against the wall, mildly amused by the fact there was an intruder, and seemed to be more interested in one of his two handguns, which he took out and began cleaning.

Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 01:37 AM
Damn it! They found me! Bolt thought to himself as he tried to find an escape route. "Ahah," he said to himself "There's a hold inside this tree, how convenient," He said sarcasitcally. Bolt pulled two strange devices from his belt, and attached them to the soles of his shoes. Gravitational Enhancers, Bolt Logan, you ingenious smartass, he thought to himself, then jumped 30 feet into the air, landing on a high tree branch.

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 01:40 AM
(((i hope its not too late)))

rick ulo

awww c'mon guys you all know rick

(((plz tell me if its nesisary i post my info)))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rick was in a bacta tank in the ship and he just got out when he saw craig cleaning his gun

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Drake arived just in time to see him bolt ( No pun intended ) away. "Damnit, I should have brought a jet pack. Well, thats tough luck I guess..." He turns back twords the ship.

bantha poo doo
02-19-2004, 01:57 AM
Roman sat in his quarters looking over the city planet, which still baffled him. Soon he would be meeting with the senate.

Flamehart
02-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Craig spun and holstered his pistol, then nodded at Drake. "Let's go hit the cantina. I don't thing those monkeys will be happy to see me within a mile of the Senate chambers, but I might drop in later just to make the mad, y'know?"

Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Bolt was having a hard time keeping his balance on the branch, too bad their wasn't any device that would keep him steady.
"This'll be a tricky one to handle," he said to himself, jumping to a thicker branch.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Drake nods to him. "Yeah, who knows, I might find somebody there I know. Phew...I'm gonna need more than one glass of Corellian ale, after what alls happened in the last 24 hours." With that Drake and Craig walk twords the local Cantina.

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 02:29 AM
((A tree in a hangar? WTF?))
Snake took out the HF blade and with perfect accuracy, managed to throw it right in front of Bolt's face, making him lose his balance.

Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 02:43 AM
((Hint: The tree is outside, and so is Bolt))
"Agh!" Bolt yelled as he fell to the ground with a thud. The fall knocked Bolt unconscious.

bantha poo doo
02-19-2004, 02:57 AM
((The setting is a space ship hangar, on a ship orbiting coruscant))

There are no trees anywhere.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 08:14 AM
((What the...? Jase, tree's in a shuttle? tree's in Coruscant? Are you nuts or just playing dumb?))

Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 09:54 AM
((I guess I wasn't reading hard enough, Bolt's unconscious anyway, wanna try draggin his body off to somewhere? Maybe there's some kinda strange tree like metallic pole that he was jumping on? Maybe he was hallucinating, I dunno))

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Snake climbed the tree and picked up his blade.

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 12:50 PM
In the shuttle, Aal prepared the ship to leave when they would have finished their mission.
[Suddenly he saw a tree growing in the hangar and saw snake climbing it]

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Drake and Craig are laying on the floor, where they tried to enter a cantina, and slammed into the wall of there ship...

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 04:29 PM
(((uhhhh craig you didnt notice me)))

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 04:48 PM
((hm why thrown into the wall?))
[i try to make best out of this situation]

Aal saw the tree growing bigger and bigger, finally it stopped growing when hitting the ceiling of the really huge hangar. Snake
stood on the top with his blade in the hand. Happy about getting it back, he asked calmly for help. Maybe someone planted a seed
anywhere Aal thought before thinking about Snakes rescue

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:52 PM
(( Theres not much I can think of, we're in a ship above Coroscant, I figured everybody was haluscinateing... ))

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Hiroki
(( Theres not much I can think of, we're in a ship above Coroscant, I figured everybody was haluscinateing... ))

ditto

Writer
02-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Kuu'Ra laughed. She saw that it was a fake tree, probably some sort of holographic image or something.

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Aw, that it was: a fake tree! The jedi girl laughed about them not to recognize a hologram from reality, but she could use the force

Writer
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
"Since we're playing around with this thing," Kuu'Ra said suddenly. Then, she used the Force to jump all the way to the top. From there, she started climbing down to where Jase was. She wondered briefly how he had come to be on their ship.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Drake climbed up, rubbing his head, he had removed his helmet as he was entering the holographic cantina, and took the full force of the wall. "Ugh...what the hell did they put in that Ale?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 07:04 PM
The ship landed on a platform. The time had flewn. Tepe walked towards the main doors of the Jedi ship. Tepe was the first one that left the ship.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Drake slowly followed him, holding an icepack on his throbbing head, grumbleing about how he hated holograms.

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Aal walked right behind them, he thought he wuld have best chances to overlive behind that jedi guys. He trusted his abilities, but nevertheless he wanted to live, weighing were he has the best chances to do that if they tap in a trap

Flamehart
02-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Craig wasn't hurt much, but he was muttering curses about the foolishness of a Jedi to flaunt their powers in such a way. He decided not to retaliate with an illusion of his own, and headed to the cantina after leaving the hangar.

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Bolt awoke behind a stack of boxes, and rubbed the back of his head. "What the...?" he said to himself. He removed the Gravitational Enhancers from his feet and stood up. He walked over to the open door of the hangar, not noticing that everyone was looking at him. He looked over the egde to see that the hangar was miles above ground level, "Well, that's something you don't see everyday," he said to himself.

jokemaster
02-22-2004, 03:24 AM
"OK Bolt. I propose a truce. Maybe an alliance of sorts. We're not in our galaxy, maybe not even in our time."

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 03:30 AM
Bolt looked outside at the massive buildings and then down to the speeders below, "I've never been part of an alliance before. I could do with a break from my Merc life, very well, I'll join you," he replied.

Hiroki
02-22-2004, 04:45 AM
Drake looked at him. "Wait a second here, why did you attack us, Bolt? Who where you hired by?"

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 05:02 AM
Bolt looked dumbfounded for a second, "I don't think I remember who it was that sent me, geez, I must of hit my head hard this time," he said.

jokemaster
02-22-2004, 02:22 PM
"Don't blame you." Said Snake, putting the sword back in it's bag.

Jase_Morden
02-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Bolt looked around the hangar and noticed and X-Wing parked in the far left corner, he walked over to it, "What's this thing?" He said in awe.

bantha poo doo
02-23-2004, 03:16 AM
(This is during the time of the old republic there is no X WINGS, sorry)

Hiroki
02-23-2004, 04:30 AM
Drake awnsers for him. "Thats a Jedi Starfighter. Thoughs of the Jedi's little club hand them out to Knights and there Padawans."

( Why do people always asume its the classical era? Ecspecially when there are Jedi everywhere. :p )

Ziechel
02-23-2004, 10:29 AM
"And whats that?" Aal asked while pointing at a dark jedi who ignited his lightsaber in the moment he was discovered.

The whole group of them pulled out their weapons.

Black Knight of Keno
02-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Tepe rose his hand and the dark jedi flew to the wall, startling the man. "No one you want to know..." Tepe answered and attacked the man. The two battled with their lightsabers as the group looked them, lowering their weapons, seeing that Tepe could handle it. Tepe spinned and jumped. He landed behid the man and as the dark jedi turned, Tepe swinged his lightsaber to the man's lightsaber, making it fly out of the mans hands and drop near the group. Tepe pointed his lightsaber to the mans face. Tepe had been hit in the leg and in the arm by the lightsaber so he left the man to the Republic guards. He cursed and limped back to the group. "Shall we?" Tepe asked, pointing at the Jedi temple.

Hiroki
02-23-2004, 04:42 PM
( Much better! :D )

Black Knight of Keno
02-23-2004, 04:58 PM
((What? Too easily? Well... ok then... Editing as we speak or something... :p))

jokemaster
02-23-2004, 09:50 PM
((Shouldn't we be going to the senate building?))
"Hmmm, doesn't look like goverment building" Said Snake

Writer
02-24-2004, 12:00 AM
"That?" Kuu'Ra said, motioning to the Jedi Temple. "No, you're right, Snake. That is the Jedi Temple. Most of the Jedi live there. I am one of the few that make my home elsewhere."

Turning to Tepe, she shook her head. "No, not there yet. We should take them to the Senate. The Senate must decide what will happen to them."

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:34 AM
"Great, our fate is going to be decided by a bunch of old fat men sitting in comfortable leather chairs. I don't agree with that."

Writer
02-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Kuu'Ra laughed at Snake's assumption. Old fat men in comfortable leather chairs? What a laugh!

"Some of those 'old men' are not so old," she said. "Some of them are not men. All of them rarely get a chance to sit down and comfortable leather chairs are not the case either. Besides, they are not to be deciding your entire fate. They will most likely just tell you where they want you to be staying while they discuss 'the origins of these strangers' for weeks upon weeks. I daresay, nothing is fast in the Senate."

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 01:01 AM
"Same thing, loads of beurocratic *******s who think they understand everything arguing for months over the smallest issue. My guess is we'll be put under house arrest for months until they decide what to do with us.

Writer
02-24-2004, 01:08 AM
Kuu'Ra recieved that thought with some horror. No! not even the Senate would be that harsh, would they?

"Trust me," she said, her voice taking on an aggressive edge. "I will do everything in my power to prevent that."

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 01:13 AM
"It's nature. People in power take strange and unexpected things, and overreact. No technology can change that."

Jase_Morden
02-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Bolt was checking his armour, "I swear I had another gun, where did I put it?" He said to himself, he began checking his pockets, then his shoes, "Ahh, there it is," he said, looking up, he noticed it was lying on the ground ten feet away. Bolt ran over and picked it up, then ran over to the rest of the group.

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Drake stretched, tired from there long day. "I'm heading to the REAL cantina now, folks. Don't tell anybody I'm on this here planet, it could make trouble for us..."

Ziechel
02-24-2004, 09:19 AM
"I'm not a jedi, i prefer also going to the cantina. See you later!" Aal said and followed Drake.

[I wont be here for 4-5 days, so feel free to control my char a bit but dont let him die ;) ]

jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:33 PM
((Aren't all the crewmembers supposed to be going to the senate?))

Flamehart
02-24-2004, 10:42 PM
((As stated before, the Senate wouldn't be too happy to see Drake and Craig lol))

Craig nodded at Drake and Aal as they arrived at the cantina. He ordered them both drinks and invited them to sit down.

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Drake sat beside Craig and took the drink that was offered to him, gulping half of it down instantly. "Ahhh, its been a while since I tasted a good Corellian Ale." Drake said as he grined at Craig. "So, mind tellin' me how a Jedi got into our line of work?"

Flamehart
02-25-2004, 12:39 AM
Craig shrugged, not really knowing the answer. "Jedi have been weird lately. Especially since I left them. They seem to enjoy flaunting their power more than I remember."

jokemaster
02-25-2004, 12:45 AM
((Yeah, but Aal is a crewmember.))

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 01:03 AM
Drake nods at him. "Yeah, I remember when thoughs Jedi use to be some pretty respectable folk. Helpful, and not at all arogant. Hard not to like them, really."

Jase_Morden
02-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Bolt was still in the hangar, leaning against a wall, all of a sudden he felt a strange tingle in the back of his neck, "What the...?" he said to himself, "That's never happened before," he scratched the back of his neck. He still had the tingling sensation in the back of his neck, he pulled out his TC235 pistols and loaded them both, when a Rodian with a Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle came out of a side door in the hangar, and aimed at Bolt.

jokemaster
02-25-2004, 01:31 AM
((Jase, we aren't connected at all to the force, least of all be force sensitive))

Jase_Morden
02-25-2004, 05:34 AM
((Damn it, thought I could get away with it :/))

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 05:36 AM
( Man, everybodys gotta be a Jedi. )

Jase_Morden
02-26-2004, 01:02 AM
((Well, there goes that idea, lol))
"Drop your weapons, human," said the Rodian, in a strange, high-pitched voice. Bolt put his guns on the ground.
"Nice... thing," said Bolt, "No need to hurt me,"
"Oh no, no reason to hurt you," said the Rodian in a sarcastic tone, and it fired at Bolt's foot. Bolt lost his balance and fell backwards, out the hangar door.
The Rodian looked over the ledge, and s******ed.

jokemaster
02-26-2004, 01:19 AM
Snake punched the Rodian from behind hard, making him fall down. He grabbed him by the shirt collar and held him over the edge of the street.
"You like threatening strangers?" He asks.

Jase_Morden
02-26-2004, 09:30 AM
Bolt grabbed onto the ledge of the next hangar down, and jumped up, he limped into the hangar and rested against the wall, holding his foot. He noticed that Snake was holding the Rodian up over the street, and it dropped it's gun, which Bolt managed to catch with his free hand.

jokemaster
02-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Snake looked at Bolt. He seemed OK. He looked into the Rodian's eyes, he seemed terrified. He threw him back on the ground. "Het out of here"
He turned to Bolt.
"You OK?"

Jase_Morden
02-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Bolt tried to stand up, "I'm not sure," he replied, "It shot my ankle," he leaned against the wall, still holding his foot, Bolt noticed that he was wounded when he saw blood on the ground, "Great, just great," he said sarcastically.

jokemaster
02-27-2004, 01:16 AM
Snake handed Bolt a bandage.
"This should stop the bleeding."

Jase_Morden
02-27-2004, 03:26 AM
Bolt took the bandage and began to wrap it around his foot, while Snake looked confused, Bolt didn't have any professional First Aid training.

Ziechel
02-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Because of the cantina being so close to the hangar, the noise of some shots were realized by the people who were sitting in the cantina. Aal heard it and looked up to craig and drake which sat some tables away from him. They didnt seem to come with him and so he ran alone.
When he reached the hangar, the noise was away and aal saw bolt and snake sitting on the ground.
He asked: "What was that?"

jokemaster
02-28-2004, 07:51 PM
"Some idiot tried to shoot Bolt." Answered Snake. "I scared him off. I guess we'd better go to the Senate."
Snake waited for the jedi to lead them there.

Writer
02-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Kuu'Ra came and led the men to an air taxi. The air taxi took them to the Senate building and they got off.

"Well," Kuu'Ra said as she turned to look at them. "Prepare to meet the Senate."

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 01:05 AM
Snake took the cigarette out of his mouth, took a big gulp off the canteen he was carrying, and stuck the cigarette back.
"I'm ready."

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Tepe nodded and the jedi's led the men to a door. "Step right in" Tepe said and pointed a door. On the other side was a platform, usually used by senators but now, the jedi's had that platform in use. The senate was soon starting so everyone sta down on the platform's benches

Ziechel
02-29-2004, 08:35 AM
"What will happen now?" Aal asked, unimpressed of the giant building

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 12:19 PM
"You shall see" Tepe said. Then the other platforms were taken over by senators and a huge voice wave of millions of languages combined into one huge sound came. Then a screen came from the platform's floor that showed the councelor and the vice-councelor and the secretary or something. The platform that they were on, was just infront of the councelor's chair. Many cameras hovered around the councelor. Tepe looked the hologram silently as huge bumming sound came from the councelors hammer. "Silence!" the councelor shouted and many speakers returned the same on the exact same time. Tepe sat there, waiting for their turn.

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Snake waited patiently for their turn.

Flamehart
02-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Craig, who was next to Tepe, had somehow rejoined the group on their way to the Senate. He felt like he needed to pay a visit to the Senate, just to see the priceless look on their faces.

bantha poo doo
02-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Meanwhile when everyone else was off going to see the senate, roman quietly made his way away from the group, curious to see more of this giant city planet. He would keep track of where he was just to make sure that he didn't get lost, but unfortunately after a few hours of walking, which flew by, it seemed he was lost

Ziechel
02-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Aal saw when Roman stole himself away at the beginning of the senate.
He wondered why the others didnt realize him walking away, he was the lieutenant. First, Aal thought he should better stop Roman, but then he noticed that the senate conference just begun and stayed where he was.

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 07:05 PM
A rodian ran from an alley and bumps into Roman. The Rodian turned to see Roman. "Hey you! Watch where you are going!" the rodian male shouted and stepped towards Roman as two republic soldiers run from the same alley. "Hey! Stop!!" one of the soldiers shout and chase the rodian away. Then a Gran came to Roman. "Are you lost?" the three eyed creature asked slowly, like it wouldn't speak galactic basic too good, or just think that roman was dumb because he scared the Gran for a moment

Hiroki
02-29-2004, 08:35 PM
They heared a shot a few feet away. Drake walked out from around the courner, pulling the wounded Rodian. Handing him to the Republic officers. "I trusts theres a reward for this one?" Drake asked, raiseing and eyebrow. One of the Republic officers nodded. "Yes, he had a 2000 credit price on his head. Here you are, sir."

Drake took it, and pocketed it. "Meh, not hardly the most I've gotten before, but then again, he's hardly the toughest I've brought in." Drake was about to continue on his way, when he spotted Roman.

"Hm? Hey, Roman. Wern't you going with thoughs others to the council?" Walking up to him and the Gran.

Jase_Morden
03-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Bolt looked around for a second, and noticed a Jedi and a Dark Jedi duelling each other, "Hmm, don't see that every day," he said, and limped along to the duel, he watched from behind a pillar, as the Jedi flipped over the Dark Jedi's head and sliced it off, "Ouch," he said quietly, but the Jedi heard him, and walked over. "And you are?" he said
"I'm Bolt Logan, and who... was that?"
"Just some Sith," replied the Jedi
"Ahh," said Bolt. He waited until the Jedi left and he limped over to the corpse and picked up the Dark Jedi's saber, "I wonder how you work this thing?" he said to himself, he hid it in his jacket, and limped back over to Tepe and the others.

jokemaster
03-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Snake saw Bolt sneak away and take the saber.
"Nice souvenier you got there." He whispered to him, bored of the seemingly endless meeting.

Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Bolt looked toward Snake, "You don't mind if I keep it, do you?" he whispered in reply. "I just gotta work out how to get it working now,"

jokemaster
03-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Snake half pulled out the ninja sword, showing it to Bolt.
"Just don't cut your arm off."

Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Bolt chuckled, "I won't, but I may need a little training," he said, turning to see the Jedi that slain the Dark Jedi, talking to a Weequay, "Maybe I should ask him to train me?" he said, "After all, he killed this guy," he showed Snake the body and head of the Dark Jedi.

Writer
03-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Kuu'Ra's watchful eyes noticed the saber that Bolt had taken and her keen ears picked up what he and Snake had been whispering about. She grinned and turned slightly. She wasn't about to force him to hand the saber over, but she had to caution him. She pointed to a button on the hilt.

"This will turn it on," she whispered, "but I wouldn't reccomend it now. It will draw unneeded attention to you. Keep it hidden for now."

Flamehart
03-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Craig was leaning against the side of the hovering seat, looking around for any senators he was familiar with, and made eye contact with a few, and smirked at their dread-filled faces from the moment they saw him. He could tell by looking into their eyes that they hoped he hadn't done something else wrong.

jokemaster
03-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Snake leaned towards Kuu'Ra.
"When are they gonna stop blabbering and get to our issue?"

Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 02:45 AM
Bolt turned to Kuu'Ra, "This saber was his, that is, until he lost his head to that guy," Bolt said, nodding his head towards the Jedi, "Also, the blade was red, does that mean anything?".

Hiroki
03-02-2004, 03:22 AM
(( By the way Bolt, you have to be Force Sensative to stand the affects of a lightsaber for extended periods, thats why Han grunted when he slashed opened the Tan Tan on hoth. Your not force sensative... ))

Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 09:26 AM
((Ahh, just lemme bend the rules a little))