PDA

View Full Version : Darth Bardon

McCusto
02-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Was he easy for you of not? (The dude in the Valley of the Dark Lords)

McCusto
02-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Here was my strategy I used that force power that freezes them then I attacked the two Dark Jedi then I went for Darth Bardon.

HertogJan
02-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Another thread about Darth Bandon?? :confused:

But yeah, he was easy for me. I was level 14 I think when I met him on Korriban. You can meat him on a random planet though, I believe after 2 or 3 star maps or so...

I just flurried them all to death, they hardly hurt me... Force resistance/armor etc is very handy :D

dark jedi 8
02-17-2004, 08:33 PM
i thought he was easy. i had an all jedi party so i used insanity/stasis field and had all team members use advace lightsaber throw on his party and it was quick and painful for him.

deathdisco
02-18-2004, 12:34 AM
He had been easy when I was playing LS. I'm currently DS and he was very hard to beat, I'm not sure why. This time he was not with Dark Jedi but with Sith apprentices(the ones in armor). He was hard to bring down and his blows did a lot of damage.

Domiii
02-20-2004, 06:36 PM
You always meet him on your 3rd planet :)

He was extremely easy for me on Manaan, and a bit harder on Korriban.

McCusto
02-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Amen to that Domii lol

Hiroki
02-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Maybe he was powered up by all the Dark Side energy on Korriban, who knows.

Alegis
02-21-2004, 08:40 PM
HK47 killed him..he was kinda easy

McCusto
02-23-2004, 01:03 PM
What I did... I am saying this twice for those who didn't hear me.... I had a jedi on my team such as Jolee or Bastila or just your main person... I kept using that force power that freezes them... I took out the two dark Jedi first...then I went for Darth Bardon

380FAF
02-24-2004, 02:02 AM
Easy. One force that should not be over looked is force wave. It will freeze the other two jedi so you can focus on Darth bandon. Force wave will not just help you in this fight, but all of them. If you have not tried that force next do.

lukeiamyourdad
02-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Eh he's easy no matter what you're using against him. Can't believe he "studied at the foot of the Dark Lord himself"...Why the hell would Malak train such a little wuss?

380FAF
02-25-2004, 01:37 AM
I didn't mean you should only use force wave. I was trying to say that it is a good force to have.

dark jedi 8
02-25-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Eh he's easy no matter what you're using against him. Can't believe he "studied at the foot of the Dark Lord himself"...Why the hell would Malak train such a little wuss?

definately. he wasn't even 1/10 as hard as malak and malak was pretty easy.:cool:

Rogue15
02-26-2004, 02:02 AM
i think i fought him like 20 times. him and saul were the toughest for me.

lukeiamyourdad
02-26-2004, 02:14 AM
wow did you put it a hard or something?

Rogue15
02-26-2004, 02:34 PM
no it was on easy i think.

lukeiamyourdad
02-26-2004, 07:45 PM
wow dude...incredible...

Handor Cuca
02-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 380FAF
Easy. One force that should not be over looked is force wave. It will freeze the other two jedi so you can focus on Darth bandon. Force wave will not just help you in this fight, but all of them. If you have not tried that force next do.
I firmly believe the force wave is the most powerfull force attack that can be done. Even if it doesn't knock down your opponent it still takes off their vitality, and knocks the piss out of any other bad guy around, then stuns them. I was totally lovin it on the Star Forge:D

Taos
02-27-2004, 11:39 PM
For me, Bandon was easier then Calo Nord. Not sure why and it didn't matter DS or LS for Calo, he just kicked my butt over and over lol. :)

Darth Homer
03-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Calo is very easy for me...just stun his people and use all three of your party members on him

Bandon was easy as well, stasis or wave his cronies to stun them, then focus on him, reserving force power for healings if needed

Hiroki
03-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Calo was really easy for me, I usually had my party wait back in the cave just so I could take him down on my own.

Darth Homer
03-05-2004, 01:58 AM
That's another tactic I used, went solo to keep my party in the cave (if you face him on Tatooine), ran to within grenade range & chucked a few thermal detonators at him, then took solo mode off to have my party run up & attack the now weakened Calo

dark jedi 8
03-05-2004, 11:36 PM
i hated fighting calo on kashyyyk, he was still easy but those 2 wookies he had w/him made it the hardest place to face him IMO.

lukeiamyourdad
03-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Really? The only thing that pissed me off is tht he doesn't drop two mandalorian heavy pistol like on Tatooine.

HertogJan
03-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
i hated fighting calo on kashyyyk, he was still easy but those 2 wookies he had w/him made it the hardest place to face him IMO.

He had wookies with him??? :eek: Not on my playtrough :) I think they were trandoshans...

Pebe
03-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Hahaha, seriously, this entire game is waaayyyy to easy!

I've had no problems with these guys, either light side og dark side! :(

Playing at hard and owning...:D

{Sith}-Guyver3
03-31-2004, 01:02 PM
*manicial laugh*

you fools have no clue as to what the true power of the sith can hold

whahahahahahahhahahah

:p

dark jedi 8
03-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by HertogJan
He had wookies with him??? :eek: Not on my playtrough :) I think they were trandoshans...

i have the x-box version and their are no trandoshans in their.:( what are they like? i mean, are they hard to kill?

HertogJan
04-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Sorry my mistake... The reason he had wookies 'with him' is that YOU met him on Kashyyyk. You don't meet Bandon (or Calo) on the same planet everytime, it depens on the order you choose to complete the planets in! On Kashyyyk 2 wookies show up no matter what you do!

And he didn't have 2 trandoshan with him, I made a mistake, he just had 2 dark Jedi :( The only place where you see Trandoshan is on Yavin, PC Only. So you're right... And yeah they are pretty annoying and hard to kill, even when I have a kick-ass party with kick-ass weapons and armor etc! But of course I've beaten them :cool: :D

Poggle
04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
I always thought Calo was harder and even that is relative cos he isn't hard in fact besides malak the battles i hate most are bendak especially at low levels and i never really liked that sherruk clown on dantooine as i keep doing that quest early on dantooine so im about level 8 odd and a couple of lucky hits can put you in trouble. Back on this topic i never had a problem with bandon

also last time i played the game i got Calo on my first star map (tatooine) and Bandon on the second(Kashyyyk) as while on manaan i took the bounty quests before going to the rift so i wasnt barred before my last meeting with hulas so i then went to kill the the shapeshifter and as the basket got down there was bandon round his camp fire

dark jedi 8
04-03-2004, 05:23 PM
yeh that happened to me too, usually bandon is on your 3rd world and you fight him after you get the star map. but i was jumping around to get those bounty's and ended up on kyyyshak (sp) w/ no one in my party and it totally surprised the hell outa me cus i only had like 2 maps but i beat him anyway. by then i think i was lv 17 anyway, so...

Poggle
04-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah it was a big suprise its lucky you dont have to fight anything on your way there so you vp and fp are usually full or he may have caused me some probs as you say i think i was lv15-16 anyway so wasnt much trouble

dark jedi 8
04-03-2004, 11:35 PM
i usually hit tatooine first and kill those desert wraids, then transport back to the ship and then transport back to where the wraids are b/c they are worth a few hundred xp to kill. i usually do that and get like 100 desert wraid plates which you can sell for about 2400. so you get some money and well over 25000+ skill points. i leveled up to like a 15 before i even got to calo. its kinda cheap and it takes about an hour or so but it makes the rest of the game real fun.:D

Ki Fisto
04-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I found him difficult on Korriban, maybe cause i did't have Bastila. But then I went to Tatooine and fought him there. Much easier. I used Jolee and Bastila to put the dark jedi in statis then i told them to use sabre throw. To my surprise they were down straight away. Then it was a 3 on 1 fight with Bandon, which we won. I also found him easy on Manan.

Fox Lebeau
04-13-2004, 03:03 PM
so far ive only fought him the once on tatooine, and i found it really really hard until i changed the member in my party. I was using hk47 and i think bastila, and i couldnt do it cuz hk47 wawsnt really doin much. i then swapped hk47 for zalbaar and that almighty strength he has and kicked their butts 1st time

Nikana
04-14-2004, 03:53 PM
I hate these "hero"games because its so unreal ,i mean like i am a guy with one foot shot off and i still can walk and kill 500 ppl with on lousy gun

dark jedi 8
04-14-2004, 03:58 PM
wait... are you talkin about KOTOR? one word... lightsabers.:cool:

Nikana
04-14-2004, 05:46 PM
no not only kotor...Hey wait a minute...I LOVE hero games ...i just realised it because i love metal gear solid and games like final fantasy

Emperor Pangasa
04-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Darth Bandon was the most pathetic excuse for a sith lord. I was expecting an even match. Instead I killed him rather quickly:emperor: :lightning :disaprove

Sith Lord Revan
05-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Pangasa
Darth Bandon was the most pathetic excuse for a sith lord. I was expecting an even match. Instead I killed him rather quickly:emperor: :lightning :disaprove

I agree with u I slaughted him with three Jedis
Calo was harder for me cause my party was bad and he had hella mercenaries with him on Tatooine. Took me a while to kill him. Perfect record my @$$ ur dead no hahah.

Lord of Banthas
06-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Darth Bandon was really weak and a lame excuse for an apprentice.

He should start working on a hair regrowth formula