PDA

View Full Version : Real world

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Ok, the other real world-RPG's have fallen to the mud, dead. You know the basics. Look example from my profile.

Name: Tim "Tepe" Jackson
Vechicle(s): A white BMW (http://cs-people.bu.edu/irfan/images/bmw-side1-1024.jpg)
Appartment: Apartment building, 2nd floor, room 2G
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe stop's on the parking lot of the bar. He walks to the backdoor, pushing the button on his keythingy. He shows his ID to the guard and goes in to change his uniform on. It's gonna be a loong night again. After changing, he walks behind the bardesk and starts to check if anything is missing

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 01:12 PM
((i hope you are not angry on me when i join nearly all your RPG))

Name: Tobias Riegel
Vehicle:Motorcycle (http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/products/motorcycles/adventure/adventure_overview.jsp)
At home: Matt Grobe Street 54

First time, Tobias managed to come in the bar. He was too young and was often thrown out by the older ones and the others.
He and his friends sat down at a table in the smoking area and hoped not to get found.
One of his friends lited a cigarette and offered one to the others. Tobias didnt take one, he was a hard passiv smoker. He decided to go to the bar and to get some drinks. He sat down at the bar and tried to look as old as possible. He was very tall, what made the thing more easy.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 01:48 PM
((Yeah, no prob :p ))

Tepe looked Tobias, cleaning a glass. "You want an orange juice or an apple juice?" Tepe asked, obviously seeing that Tobias was under aged. Then he poured an apple juice and gave it to Tobias. "Tastes more like alcohol" Tepe said, understandably, like he had done same things when he was young

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 02:23 PM
((Is this like we be ourselves in real life, or just be someone in the real world and see where the RPG takes us?))

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 02:55 PM
((real life, jokemaster.. i didnt take the same name, but my first name is right, and age also))

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 03:15 PM
((Well, It doesn't matter, be yourself if you want to, be someone who you want to bei f you want. I made a fantasy char))

jokemaster
02-19-2004, 03:16 PM
((OK, I'll just lie about my age. Make me a little older, give myself a car.))
Name: Carlos "Jokemaster" Senosiain
Vechicle(s): Motorcycle, blue, beat up chevy nova
Appartment: Apartment building, 1st floor, #1023
--------
Carlos walked into the bar. He sat at the bar. He saw one of his father's workmate's, who raised an eyebrow by seeing him, but said nothing. He sat at the bar, some people thought he was allowed to drink alcohol because he was taller than most at his age and had a small beard. He saw Tepe and ordered a beer.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 03:37 PM
Tepe looked Carlos. "You got any ID?" Tepe asked under his eybrows. He started to clean a glass again

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 04:44 PM
"dont wanna apple juice", Tobi fell in. "u understand me? I already drank alcohol and u cant forbid me to do again, so plz give me a beer, that isnt very dangerous i think..."

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:01 PM

Name: Ben Johnson
Job: A Vice President of a moderatly populer Car dealership.
Race: White.
Hair: Blond.
Eyes: Green.
Hight: 6 feet exactly.
Weight: 170 pounds.
Residents: A fairly large house on a fairly wealthy street...ect.

Though wealthy, Ben is very lonely, and depressed, and defenatly not happy.

End Profile.

Ben enters the bar. Sitting down at a stool he looks up at the Bartender. "Could I perhaps have a beer, and your ear for a bit?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Tepe leaves the two underaged to be handled by another bartender. "Well, You having another problem Ben?" Tepe asked, like Ben would be in the bar every night. He poured Ben a pint full of beer and gave it to Ben. Tepe started to clean some pints as he listend to the man, Ready to make him a good shot.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Ben takes a rather large 'sip' and then lowers his glass.

"Good as always, Tepe. Yes...I do. My wife, she wants to get a divorce, and well, the whole stress of it has been affecting me at work. I think my boss is getting sick and tired of it. I can see them handing me my severance pay any day now...I really screwed up a deal yesterday. It could end up costing us over a million. I drove off a customer who had been with us for 10 years, and probably lost us his acount.

I just...couldn't help myself. He came in there, with me as depressed as I am, and started talking to me like I was trash, like I was beneath him, constantly building himself up, and makeing me feel lower than I already do. I just snapped after he wouldn't stop makeing his absurd demands, I called him every name in the book...he was so furious, that he stormed out without saying a word..." Ben lets out a heavy sigh as he finishes, takeing another sip of his drink.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 05:39 PM
"You've got money, Buy the freaking place" Tepe adviced, throwing the rag on his shoulder. Tepe looked the clock. Only four more hours until midnight and closing time. Tepe looks back at Ben, starting to make him a big shot

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Ben smiled at him. "Thanks Tepe, but in truth, my boss hates me, he wouldn't sell it to me even if I did have enough to buy it, if only to make my life harder. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such hate from him."

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Tepe take's the empty glass away from Ben and gives him the shot. "Then buy a competing firm or just enjoy your money" Tepe said, putting the empty glass on a plate.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Ben nods at him. "You know, I think you're right. I guess I have enough to live on. And I've defenatly had enough of that guys aditude, I'm going to quit tommorow, and take a nice long vacation, maybe that will get my mind off of everything." Smileing at Tepe he finishes his drink, and then stands up. "Thanks Tepe, you've been a help, as always." Ben said warmly, as he payed him the money for his drinks, walking out of the bar.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Tepe nods and take's the money. Tepe cleans the spot with the rag and throws it bag into his shoulder as he puts the money into the cashregister with the other hand. The clock tics and time flys. Then three ugly guys come from the back. One of them shouts: "Closing time! Thank you for coming, come again" and the people leave. Tepe goes to the dressing room and changes his clothes. He walks out from the backdoor and push the keythingy again and hears a beep beep as the doors unlock. Tepe opens the door and sits down. He closes the door and starts the car. Tepe drives towards his appartment, listening to radio. He stops the car on the parking lot and jumps out from the car. He pushes the kaythingy again and hears a beepbeep like allways. He walks into the appartment building and to the second floor. He unlocks the door and steps in, kicking the door close after him. He hears mumbling from the bedroom and takes his jacket off and thros it to the sofa. He tales his shoes off and walks to the bedroom. "Hi, sweetcakes" Tepe says, walking into the bedroom. He hears a voice say hi and he starts to take his clothes off etc. He goes under the blanket and puts his hand over his girlfrind. He falls into sleep. On the next morning, he wokes up bout 8 am and stads up. He puts his clothes on and goes to make something to eat. Tepe hears a knock on the door. "Hwo can that be..." Tepe mumbles and goes to open the door.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Ben is standing at his door looking stressed out. "Y-You gotta let me in Tepe!! I went a bit to far...the police are after me!! They're searching this apartment right now! I-I'll explain it all if you just let me in...please!" Ben looks at the stairs leading up to the 2nd floor nervously.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 06:36 PM
"Ok, come in. What's going on?" Tepe said, closing the door after Ben got in. Then Tepe retuned to the kitchen to do some breackfast

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 06:49 PM
When Tobias strode around the next morning, he heard a police alarm in the next street.
He was interested and had nothing to do so he decided to go over to them. He recognized the house as the apartment of the barkeeper Tepe who left him and the other boy alone yesterday.. He saw him often walking around there. He walked in the house because the door was open and looked around. Then he saw the man from yesterday evening talking to tepe at the door. Tobias hide behind the wall and listened to their discussion and when he heard something about police, his suspicion was confirmed. The men walked in and Tobi thought again over his decision. He would stay . He walked over to the door and listened silently on it.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Ben nervously begain to explain the situation to Tepe. "Well, I quit my job, as I said I was going to do yesterday. And I was on my way back home. I heared a gunshot though, as I was leaveing the building, so I ran back in, to see what had happened." Ben whiped some sweat off of his forehead before he continued.

"My ex-boss was laying on the floor, holding his heart, there was blood all over his hand...a woman came in after me, and saw me in there with him, and screamed...She must have called the cops and told them I did it! I swear though, I didn't kill him, I don't know who did, but it wasen't me...I came here becouse I had nowhere else to go, the Police would surely look for me at my house, and my ex-wife would just LOVE for them to find me." Ben looked at Tepe, clearly stressed out over the whole situation.

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 07:08 PM
As tobias heard this, he opened the door very noisy. "I heard your little discussion and so i gonna help you, i believe you", he talked like a waterfall.
The two men were really distracted when he saw him coming in.
Especially tepe looked very surprised, Ben more fearful.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Ben shook the fear off when he saw he wasen't a cop. "Huh? How are you going to help me? Wern't you the kid in the bar asking for a beer the other day?"

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 07:17 PM
"kid? u call me a kid? i know where you can hide, i want to help you and only thing you do is telling me im young?" he asked
"Yes, i asked for beer" tobias added "but i didnt get one because of him!" with that he gestured to Tim.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Ben shrugged, but figured he didn't have alot of options. "Where can you hide me, then? The Police are all over this place. I don't see anyway out..."

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 07:24 PM
"Yeah, the underaged brat that came there with his 'friends' to drink beers and smoke some pot I think. How could ya' help him? Asking you mom a new mnotorbike so Ben could run away?" Tepe mocked the kid. In the meantime Tepe's girlfriend had woken up and dressed. She cam into the kitchen and hugged Tepe from behind. Tepe smiled and kissed the girl. Tepe's girlfriend looked at the people. "Hwo's these?" she asked and walked to close the door. Tepe noticed Tobias looking at his girlfriend and smiled.

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Ben also notice him looking at her, and got an idea. Quickly looking at Tepe. "Hey Tim! Maybe she could um...distract the Police? You know...flirt with them! And while they are looking at her you could maybe get me out of here?" Ben said hopefully.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 07:42 PM
"Wha...? Umh... Well... Ask her..." Tepe said, looking at Ben and then Alexandra(Tepe's girlfriend's name is Alexandra, allso called Alex)

Ziechel
02-19-2004, 07:42 PM
((waaaah tepe im not so in all RPGs but if you want it ;) hope she is only 18 or so))

hm i can hide you in the empty storage hall at the river.
I show you the way.
Tepe put on his jacket and the two men followed him.
with a last spin, Tobias smiled to the girl and walked out of the room.
As he showed the men the storage room, they werent much impressed. "You wont be discovered here, trust me. We were often here and drank a bit, rode motorcycle and celebrated a bit.
Now i have to go, he said fast, turned around and said "cu two, i ll find you if you have problems" and gave them his mobile number quickly. He walked off, a bit in temptation to walk to tepes apartment...

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 07:46 PM
((Ziechel, think, a woman owning a very, very nice body and a beautiful face. That could make any 15 years old guy wanna... :p ))

Tepe checked the place. "Well, Ben... You know, you have to change your name now. And move... Except if you hire the best attourney you could find..."

((Edit: And she's 20 years old))

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Ben checked his wallet. "I only have about 5,000 dollars on me...a good attourney's gonna cost alot more than that...we should just do what the kid said. I guess the Police wouldn't think to look in hear. But you are right about getting my name changed. I can't be seen out in public anymore eather." Ben sighed as he thought of all he would have to do. Trying to lighten the mood a bit, he looked at Tepe. "If I where you I would worry about that kid trying to get busy with your girl..." Ben said, snickering slightly.

Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 08:12 PM
"Oh, yeah? He doesn't have a chance. My girl aint some ho' you see in the bar's. She's thought to handle... Trust me..." Tepe said, smiling

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Ben smiled back, and then shuddered slightly. "Hopefully not TO tough, like my Ex...Ugh." Ben shook his head quickly as they waited for the kid to return.

jokemaster
02-20-2004, 01:02 AM
Carlos overheard everything but wasn't interested in either helping them, or snitching on them. He kept going, he had a bad enough time trying to make it to his girlfriend's house without his parents finding out.

Flamehart
02-20-2004, 02:44 AM
Name: Craig Hunter
Job: An undercover detective, working for the Police
Race: White.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Hight: 6 foot 1 inch.
Weight: 155 pounds.
Residents: Apartment building, Third floor, 3A

--------------------

Craig heard the noise and went downstairs, finding his friend Tepe and Ben. He knew Ben somewhat, but not as well as Tepe. He looked at Tepe, "What's goin on? Ben looks like he's murdered someone." (lol, I know, bad joke, but still)

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 03:03 AM
Ben quickly barked at him "Please don't say that!!" Coughing and shakeing his head slightly he looked at Craig. "Oh, we're just...hangin' out in...the closet. Its cold out there you know..."

jokemaster
02-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Senosiain saw the famous red and blue lights behind him. He turned around quickly. ****, his father was the cop driving behind him. He quickly ducked into a bush. Whew, his father didn't see him. Double ****, his dad was patroling the block. He'd be back soon. Not knowing what else to do, he sprang out of the bush adn ran to the house where he'd overheard the bartender, the car salesman and the other kid earlier. He knocked.
"Can you please let me in? I overheard everything." He stated, knowing that if they let him go they ran the risk of him telling the police.

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
Ben quickly opened the door and pulled him in. "Shhh...be quite while Craig is here, he doesn't know, okay?" Nodding to him, he looks at Craig as he talks to Tim.

Black Knight of Keno
02-20-2004, 06:55 AM
((Craig, so you know, we're on an abandoned house of somekind))

jokemaster
02-20-2004, 12:18 PM
"Thanks. There's a cop patrolling this block outside."

Ziechel
02-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Tobias saw the guy from yesterday coming in after a detective walked to the house. He overlooked the situation and decided to stay. He would stay here until everything was ok.
He took the piece of paper from tepes hand (the one with the handy number) and said: you dont need it now, i ll stay here with you. Then he sat down next to carlos, who escaped from his fathers claws to meet his girlfriend. He didnt do it and walked in the storage room. Tobias asked: "na, what were you doing in the bar yesterday evening?" only to start a discussion

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 05:17 PM
"That was close." Sighing heavily, he spoke again. "Why does stuff like this gotta happen to me? Right when I was trying to get my life back on track..."

Ziechel
02-20-2004, 05:28 PM
"What was close, Ben?" tobias asked as he recognized Carlos would not answer

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Ben looked at him. "That Detective Craig Hunter, he found us here. Fortunatly he doesn't know anything, yet."

jokemaster
02-20-2004, 09:49 PM
Finally Carlos answered. "I was meeting someone."

Flamehart
02-21-2004, 01:20 AM
Craig shook his head. "Hey, listen, whatever's going on, fill me in, I'm on your side. If anything, I can do an investigation and see what I can come up with."

jokemaster
02-21-2004, 03:14 AM
"Sorry, I'm not telling you anything"

Black Knight of Keno
02-21-2004, 07:24 AM
"It's easy, really. Ben's ex-boss has been murdered and Ben's the first suspect" Tepe said and looked Craig. Then he walked to the nearest window

Hiroki
02-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Ben looked at Tepe as he drew closer to the window. "Uh, shouldn't I be the first to use that, Tim?" He looked at Craig nervously, waiting to see what he was going to do.

Black Knight of Keno
02-21-2004, 07:51 AM
"What?" Tepe asked, turning around and walking towards Ben

Hiroki
02-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Ben looked at Tepe. "Oh...for a moment there, I thought you where going to jump out of the window..." He said, rubbing his arm nervously. "I'm way to on edge now, this is all so overwhelming..."

Ziechel
02-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Dont flee from reality Ben. When you do that, they will think you killed him truely and you wont die with..---. Ahhh forget all i said

jokemaster
02-27-2004, 01:21 AM
"My dad's a cop. Maybe I can take a look at the evidence."

Hiroki
02-27-2004, 06:04 AM
"I would appreciat that, if it isn't to much trouble..." Ben said, clearly still worried about all that had happened in the last few days.

jokemaster
02-28-2004, 07:54 PM
"Well, I guess I should be going now." Said Carlos. "Get a good night's rest, I'll be back tomorrow with whatever I could find."
He waited till the car was out of sight then bolted to the next block, still on his way to his girlfriend's house.

Hiroki
02-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Ben sighed, and layed back on the floor. "Well, goodnight everybody, I hope this clears up some, tommorow." He said, as his eyes close.

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 06:07 AM
"Yeah, good night to everyone" Tepe said and walked out from the door. Soon he was back at his appartment, being quetioned by his girlfriend.

Ziechel
02-29-2004, 08:37 AM
"Im going home, too" Tobias said after the other two left.
"We'll meet tomorrow, same place" with that words he turned around to walk home

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 03:16 PM
((Skip to the next day?))

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Tepe woke up on his bed. He drssed and ran to his car, only taking his jacket on his hand when leaving. Tepe dressed on his black leather jacket as he stepped into his car and drove back to the place where Ben had slept. He stopped a block away from the building and walked the rest of the way.

Ziechel
02-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Tobias woke up and decided very fast to go to ben again, where they could think about what they could do for him. He put his clothes on and sat down on his motorcycle.
While driving off, he forgot his key for the house.

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Carlos headed for the police station with a camera, ready to see whatever evidence the police had against Ben.

Hiroki
02-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Ben had woken up already, and let Tepe and Tobias in when they knocked. "Where's Carlos?" Ben asked.

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 09:16 PM
"Maybe he's trying to find out about the evidence or something..." Tepe said and walked in and sat down on a chair.
"Now we just have to wait... Or then continue our lives, checking in you for every hour or something..." Tepe said

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Carlos parked his chevy nova in the visitor's space. He got out of the car and entered through the front doors. The gaurd greeted him.
"Morning Carlos. Here to see your father?"
"Yep, is he in?"
"Yeah, want me to tell him you're coming?"
"Nah, I'm just delivering something for my mom."
"OK, go right on ahead."
Carlos got into the elevator and went up to his dad's office. He wasn't here, probably had to go to the bathroom or something. He saw his jacket and quickly got his pass and keys from there. He went down to the 'Evidence' room, the gaurd there stopped him. Carlos explained that his dad had sent him to check something out. The gaurd finally let down after arguing for 5 minutes. He got to Ben's case, took out the evidence, spread it on a table and took some pictures with his instant camera. He quickly shuffled it back in, kept the pictures, walked out of there and drove back to the place where Ben was staying.

Hiroki
02-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Ben opened the door for Carlos, letting him in. Ben noticed the camera as soon as Carlos walked in. "Hey! You where investigateing wern't you? Did you find anything useful?" Ben asked hopefully.

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Carlos took out the now developed pictures.
"They've got a pretty airtight case. Whoever murdered your boss was out to frame you from the start. Probably found out you and him argued much and when he killed him, decided you were the perfect target."

Hiroki
03-01-2004, 06:54 AM
Ben thought for a minute and then sighed. "So it is somebody I know, atleast we know that much. And we know he was trying to frame me. Well, thats hardly enough to go to the cops with, but its a start. Thank you, Carlos." Ben said, smileing slightly.

jokemaster
03-01-2004, 12:15 PM
"Don't worry, if whoever's doing this knows you, he'll show up soon."

Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Tepe looks out of the window. Then he looked his watch. "Damnit... I have to go" Tepe says and runs from the door and into his car. He drives into the bar's parking lot and goes to change his clothes. He was allready late and it started to rain outside so the place was filled.

Ziechel
03-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Tobias turned to carlos
"Ok, we should take a look at these pictures, maybe there is something interesting or a fault the murder did. Look, this picture here...."

Hiroki
03-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Ben came closer, examining the picture. He thought for a second as he looked at it, pondering what the problem was. "Hmm, this is a bit odd..."

jokemaster
03-01-2004, 09:48 PM
((Don't expect me to come up with something the guy did wrong. :p))
"Looks like the guy cut some corners"