PDA

View Full Version : atu ru tan

rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 11:39 PM
this takes place on ATURUTAN plz find it in the planet data base or it will not make sence

rules are no godmaoding or anything of the sort and dont post stupid posts it can ruin the thread

take note of my character info

name: thresh cordana
speicies: rodian
sex: male
home world: ???
bio: thresh cordana was found as a baby in a shipwreck by a jedi on tantooine. he stayed in an academy untill he was 8 and told why he was their not understanding completly he undertook the training. when he was 14 he was sent on his first mission he completed it easily and went on more missions. at 16 he was a skilled jedi, but he did not like what he was doing and ran away on a mission stealing a ship he later called the starfire. he went to corusaunt and helped aa gun mechanic where he learned many things and madified his own DL-44 and E-11. he left the shop when he was 24 and became a bounty hunter. hes jedi training helped him alot and soon he was a well known bountyhunter. in one of his bountys he found a hightech R2 unit and took it with him he named it R2-D6. when he was 26 he decided to travel the galaxie.

weapons: modified E-11, modified dual DL-44 and dual light sabers (one blue one purple).

ship: the starfire

droids: R2-D6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((( plz excuse me if i say rick instead of thresh i am not used to this character yet)))

thresh was in a cantina when someone walked up to him "yes?"

Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:52 PM
(( When is this takeing place by the way? )) (( Oh, and I'm gonna just have this guy give you a Bounty mission, he isn't my character, the one who the mission is for, thats my character. :) ))

A shady looking man looks up at him. "My boss sent me to give you this. We've heared of your reputation. I'm sure you won't disapoint. Be careful. This ones sent more than his fair share of Bounty Hunters back in multiple pieces. He's a Jedi, I hear." The man turns walking off. The contract was for a man he had never heared of. The contract though, was from a Hutt named Dochadda. A very well known crime lord.

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 03:25 PM
thresh looked at the data pad "his name is (whatever your name is gonna be), and hes in another mountain" thresh read it just as if it were a news datapad (((hehe)))

he did not want to begin his job as a bounty hunter again but he needed money desperately he got an an underground tram that lead to the mountain ??? was when he got off he went straight to the cantina. he hesitated he really didnt want to kill the man for money but he had to. he saw the man sitting at the bar and just when he was about to shoot him the man turned around....

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Name: Dain Firestalker
Race: Human
Hight: 5'11
Weight: 168 ibs
Weapon of choise: His yellow, single bladed lightsaber.
Force Powers: All basic force powers. Force heal, Force choke, force drain, force absorb, and force wither. ( Force wither is a special force power, causeing an oponant of weak will and mind to litterly age where he stands apon its use, in the end leaveing only dust. Though rarely used as Dain is a Jedi of the light. )

Dain has arived on Aturutan for an unkown reason. But somehow, he fell in bad with the Hutt crime lord known as Dochadda. And now has a rather large bounty on his head. Bounty Hunters from all around have come to kill him, but so far, he has easily dispatched them.

End Profile

Dain looks at the man before him, seeing his gun, he ignights his Lightsaber, holding it in the ready position, but not makeing any other move. "You're a Bounty Hunter, I take it?"

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 04:00 PM
thresh saw that dain was a jedi and imdeatly took his lightsaber out from behind his back

"a jedi!!!!!?????!!!!!!!??????" he thaught as he saw he decided if the man attacked him he would only defend himself he did not want to kill a jedi and he never would. he let the thaught go to dain

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Dain looked at the man standing before him, but kept his lightsaber steady, being use to the betrayal of Bounty Hunters, he was not about to trust one so easily, even one with a lightsaber. "Put yours away first, and I will put mine away."

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 04:09 PM
he deactivated his lightsaber and hid it behind his back

"there"

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Dain followed with his own, secureing it within his Jedi robes once more. Sighing lightly as he sits down once again, still looking at Thresh. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 04:19 PM
"i am thresh cordana and i guess i want money. who are you?"
he asked

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:28 PM
He smiled slightly and stood up, bowing slightly. "I am Dain Firestalker, I was sent here by the Jedi council to investigate the loss of contact with the Acadamy on this world. However in the process of investigateing, I managed to stir up trouble with the local crime lord when I refused to let some of his Bounty Hunters slaughter a family that owed him a paltry sum of credits. I ended up with a Bounty on my own head however. You don't know how hard it is to finish my mission, now that there are so many people always after my head." Dain sighed heavily and looked at Threash once more. "Is that what you came for?"

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 04:41 PM
yes i was a bounty hunter but i stoped. i needed money and it was practicly given to me i however did not you were a jedi i am not afraid you i jusmt dont want to kill you or harm you in anyway"

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Dain thought for a moment and then walked up to Thresh. "Well, I have a fair amount of credits on me, maybe you could do something for me. I am a Jedi, and thus do not beleave in revenge, but this Hutt is keeping me from completeing my mission. How about I give you 12,000 credits to go and persuade this Hutt to remove the Bounty on my head, by whatever means you see fit." Dain looked at him, waiting for an awnser. "I would do it myself, but still being part of the order, I do not wish to have the potential bloodshead on my hands. Even from criminals."

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 05:11 PM
"sure ill do that although he might put a bounty on my head but anyway maybe i can help you on your mission?"

by the look in his eyes you could tell that thresh really wanted to help

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:33 PM
(( Um, sorry Rick, but I don't understand what you're asking. ))

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 05:35 PM
(((know what? neither did i:rolleyes: ill edit that right now)))

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Dain thinks for a moment, and then nods at Thresh. "Well, okay. About a month ago, the Jedi council sent me here to investigate the loss of contact with the acadamy on this planet. It seems that just one week after the last transmission, they completely stopped responding to the councils signals. I am here to find out why that is.

"However, as I said before, I have been held up considerably by Dochadda the Hutt. His hunters track me at every courner. He is a very vengful creature. Expecially considering the minor trouble that I must have coused him. Someone of his wealth probably wouldn't have even known such a paltry sum of credits where gone. It is most likely to appease his ego, more than anything."

"If you truely wish to help me, then please help me find a way to get to the Acadamy on this planet, the Hutt has blown up the only underground passage that leads to it, trapping me here."

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 05:59 PM
well i have a couple suits that could get us there from above but if the electricity for some reason fails the door that keeps the cold out wont open but if you give me 10000 credits i could get an energy cell and i could rewire it so it woud give powwer to the door

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Dain decides to trust him, after all, he is the first one on this snow ball to awnser him with his toungue, instead of a blaster bolt. "Very well. Here are your credits, we must hurry however, I suspect you are not the only one who was informed of me this day."

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 06:09 PM
thresh bought the energy cell and told dain to follow him to his home where he had his suits "alright put this on and we can get on our way" they put the suits on and went out of the moountain closest to the acadamey thresh found the door and the dark side greeted "them i sence somthing" thresh said...

Hiroki
02-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Dain nodded to Thresh. "I sense it too, Rick. The Dark Side is powerful in this place...but, it is an Acadamy of the Jedi, why would it be filled with Dark Force energy?"

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 08:19 PM
"it is very odd but it could have been attacked"

he said as he started to put the energy cell in

((( this is a prime time for anybody to join)))

Uber_Saber
02-20-2004, 12:25 AM
A pounding on the door startled both of them, as they had not felt anyone approach. Rick slipped the energy cell in, and the door opened. Someone immediately tried to jump out and run away from the mountain, but they restrained her and pulled him back inside.

Dain shut the door as Rick held the woman up against the wall. "You have no protective suit," said Rick. "You would have frozen to death in minutes. Aren't you thinking?"

"The Dark! The Dark descends! It holds you, and has touched you! The whole of the place is contaminated with it!" The girl sobbed out, and cried out a few things that they could not make out, but they recognized them as being names.

"What are you talking about?" asked Dain.

"All who come in contact with the stain of the Dark Side die." she stated. "I have seen it. With both sights." The two puzzled over this for a while.

"What?" said Rick, finally, speaking for both of them.

"I can see the future," she said, twitching wildly, and arching her back painfully. Her face turned into a grimace. "I can see it before it happens. Days in advance, actually." She looked at them. "I saw this. I saw what happens next."

They looked around nervously. "What happens next?" asked Dain.

The woman laughed hollowly and insanely, and collapsed against the joint of the floor and wall. She refused to speak, and lay there, her eyes twitching and flicking this way and that.

"They're dead..." she moaned. "They're all dead."

Name: Dera Lagor
Species: Human
Title: Padawan
Skills: Her only known skill is that of the rare gift of true foresight. She can indeed see things that happen days in advance, but usually, out of respect does not tell others what she sees.

Description: Skinny to the point of emaciation, with a large mane of black hair. Shocking green eyes peer out at life through the haze of the visions that they have already seen.

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 12:36 AM
(((good one:thumbsup: )))

thresh thought for a second and then said to dain "we better get her inside quick or shell die

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 02:16 AM
Dain nods slowly to Rick, picking her up and bringing her into the Acadamy. Laying her in the courner he gazes around the entrance, the once proud Acadamy lays in ruins. The temperature unusually high, but not fatal, with that, Dain removes his suit.

"What the hell could have done this? Its devisted...utterly. She said everything was dead...but not what did it..." Dain carefully takes another step forward, examining the devistated enclave. Slight drops of water fall from the ceiling as the ice almost threatens to break thru.

"Damnit...this is horrible. I have to alert council to this at once. I'm not sure what could have done this." Turning back to the door, it quickly slams shut, suprised Dain instructs Rick to try and open it again, but all attempts fail. As does cutting it with there Lightsabers. Its almost as if some force deflects there blades.

"What the hell is happening?!" Dain looks around in a state of alertness. "What are we going to do now?"

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 03:46 AM
thresh just sat there for 3 minutes and said " well first we need to wake her up then we need to get out of here" then thresh recalled somthing "are you certain that it was the hutt that destroyed the tunnel? it could have been a trap the hutt could have been pursaded with the force to put the bounty on you if the dark jedi was powerful enough" thresh looked at the girl "do you think there might be any other survivers?"

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Looking around the entry hall of the Enclave he shrugs his shoulders slightly. "I do not sinse any, thru the force. But thats not a definate no. We should press on, and investigate. Though, I strongly doubt any single Dark Jedi, no matter how strong, could kill a whole Enclave of Jedi Knights, Masters, and Padawans."

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 02:37 PM
"no but a group of them could"

Hiroki
02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
"Maybe" Dain though for a moment "But they should have been able to transmit a little of the attack, before it finished."

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 05:58 PM
"it would help alot if this girl could tell us"

"we would know what were up against"
thresh walked around the place as if he had been there before

(hint hint)

Uber_Saber
02-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Dera curled up. "It's coming back. It comes for you, unstoppable. The others tried. You can't stop it. You can only run, and you can't run far."

Sh shuddered, and unsteadily moved to her feet. "I can't escape- I saw it. I couldn't. The door opened, and that was my chance to flee. The door closed, and I am shut in again." she leaned against the wall, feeling it, and gazing into the distance. She seemed not to take notice of the other two.

"The Beast comes," she ranted, "none escape. The Dark Side holds it, and all that touch it die. It is your nightmares, your fears. They seize you, hold you, and render you insane. I have to watch the future. I see it, but know I shall not touch it. You will go mad, like the others." The last sentence was aimed at the two men looking around. Her eyes swam into focus again, and she pushed herself off of the wall.

Hiroki
02-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Dain looked at her, suprised greatly by her words. "Others? Are others still alive in this place?"

Uber_Saber
02-21-2004, 11:42 AM
"There were others," she says, her gaze singular and fixed upon Dain. "They are dead."

Hiroki
02-21-2004, 06:01 PM
"We have to investigate this further, Thresh. Even if it is dangerous, it is my duty as a Jedi." Dain said to Thresh, makeing his way carefully into the enclave. Before long, they start spotting the bodys laying dead around the ex-Acadamy, looking like they where partially eaten. "Ugh, what the hell did this to these Jedi? What COULD do this to them?"

rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 01:04 AM
thresh nodded
" yes we should investigate it but what about her"
he said pointing at the girl
you could tell he was thinking on what she said

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 04:12 AM
"She can follow us. Just make sure she stays behind us Thresh, I feel the force is not done with her, just yet." He continues walking on, thru the devistated enclave, bodys littering the ground. "I still do not know what could have killed so many powerful Jedi Knights without any of us recieveing even a distress signal."

Looking around he picks up a datapad that was laying on a battered desk, a large piece of the roof haveing fallen on it, narrowly missing the pad. "Hm? What do we have here I wonder." Picking up and reading it allowed his eyelids part slightly more as he reads.

"October 6th. We have found an Ancient Cave, deep within the crust of the planet, what is in there, I cannot say, but I am warry about sending a group to investiate. Several of the more rash Padawans insist that there may be lightsaber crystals deeper in, and want to go look."

"October 18th. We have sent several groups of Jedi down into the caves to try and recover anything useful, but none have returned. Me and the other leaders of this enclave are baffled at what could be makeing off with our students in such a way, but we will not give up on them. We would normally alert the council, but we feel we can handle this problem on our own."

"October 26th. We have found our missing students, though I am afraid not in the condition we where hopeing. It appeared as if they had been eaten by some great creature. I do not know what could have done such a thing to a Jedi, even a Padawan, but whatever it is, it must be stopped now, before it becomes a greater threat to this Enclave."

"November 12th. Since my last writeing, we have sent many expeditions down to try and slay the great beast, but all have been killed. Includeing the great Jedi Master Vorrun Qualam. We can hear it growing closer to the Enclave, we dare not tell the council, or suffer the loss of many more Jedi. We unleashed this monster, and now we must pay the price...I can hear its horrible howl echoing thru the caves at night, it is close..."

"November 23rd. I write this with great haste, this will most likely be my last entry, and the last breaths I take. The great beast has killed the other members of this enclaves council, I am all that stands betwean it. It has killed almost all of the students and teachers here. I fear nothing may stop it, I curse myself for allowing that cave to be opened...If anybody else is reading this, please, leave as quickly as you can, or it will get you too, theres nothing you can do to stop it, just leave now! I can hear it...it approaches me now, its hungry gaze is apon me..."

Dain was speechless after reading it. "I...I cannot beleave such a thing could happen. Granted, none of these Jedi where truely Knights, this was a enclave built for students to help each other. But the leaders where very close to Knight status, and if the three of them couldn't stop it together...well I have never heared of such a feasome foe. May the force be with all of thoughs who have suffered and died at its hands."

Turning to Rick, he looks him dead in the eyes. "We must stop whatever this is. We cannot let it move any further. It is my duty as a Jedi, you may run if you wish."

rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 05:05 AM
(((are you thinking of the beast from KOTOR)))

thresh looked at him in the eye he was horrified the place where he had been trained as a padawan and his own master killed by this beast. thresh was angry but dain could not tell why.

(((ironic aint it?:D )))(((i just realized somthing i have no idea what ironic means:D :D :D )))

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 05:12 AM
(( Well, not a normal one, a extra deadly one. :) ))

Uber_Saber
02-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Dera giggled. "We couldn't call out. We shouldn't call out." she giggled again, at some unknown joke that only she seemed to get.

However, she did get to her feet and follow the two Jedi, somewhat aimlessly, and rather like a confused puppy that finds a larger dog to follow.

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 05:33 PM
As Dain, Thresh and Dera made there way twords the terrorized compound, they only found more dead bodys. "I still can't beleave this could happen..." Dain said, his voice dry and hollow.

Sniffing of the air, Dain quickly looks at Thresh. "Do you smell that?"

rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 05:37 PM
((( i had a good tactic to defeat em: all three jedi use some form of stun and one of em works, all three jedi throw sabers, repeat untill dead)))

rick senced the beast around the corner and ignighted his saber the other two did the same

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 05:47 PM
(( This may be the JA forum but that doesn't mean we have to spam Saber throw, does it? :p ))

Dain was slightly taken back when the creature rounded the corner. Indeed, it was a Tarentatek as he had suspected, but this one...it was strange. It was far larger than a normal one, almost Rancor size. Not only that, but it looked...mutated. Something was very wrong here, but this wasen't the time to think about it.

"Everybody, get ready...this creature is filled with the Dark Side!"

rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 07:00 PM
(((nope)))

thresh, having fought one of these beasts knew what they looked like and new that somthing was not right.

"thats one big ass terentek!" thresh mumbled to himself as he thought of how to go about it

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 07:08 PM
The beast stomped twords them, tearing off a section of the base, and throwing it at the three Jedi, all of them evaded it, however, Dain pulling there mysterious female companion out of the way, as she didn't look like she was going to jump.

"What kind of hell could this thing have came from?!" Dain yelled to Thresh as they ran from it, the beast following them, and pushing aside any rubble in its way.

"We have to stop it somehow...it can't be allowed outside, the devistation on this planet would be immesurable!"

rick ulo 11103
02-24-2004, 07:52 PM
"if you could distract it i could get the energy cell and fry the bastard" thresh said as he pulled the girl out of the way as a peice of steel flew her way

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Dain nods at Thresh and runs twords the creature. But it ignores him and heads for Thresh and the girl. Useing the force, Dain throws a large bar of steal at the Tarentek, hitting it in the head. Roaring with anger it rushes twords Dain who quickly runs the other direction, throwing whatever is in his way at the beast. "Hurry Thresh!!"

Uber_Saber
02-24-2004, 10:26 PM
Dera blinked in sudden confusion, and closed her eyes. The future was... changing?

She tried to figure this out. Was this the future? Or was what she saw a future within a future? What time was she in? She saw the beast again, and two new Jedi. She'd been in this scene before, several times, in her mind. Was this the real one? Or just another vision?

Would she wake up screaming again? She couldn't know. All she knew was what had happened the previous times when she'd seen this. She had to change it, somehow.

"Don't run that way! Double back!" she called to the Jedi fleeing the beast. She looked around, reached out with the force, and brought a support beam in line to trip up the beast.

"You'll die going that way!" she screamed at the retreating figure. Already this future was changed. She hadn't thought of the beam before. Was this, then, real? Or was it another of the possible futures?

Hiroki
02-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Dain saw the creature being tripped by the beam, knowing this could be his only chance, he rapidly ran twords it, growling as he got closer. The creature opened its eyes and looked at him, its hands pounding on the floor as it tried to lift itself back up.

With all of the power he had, Dain leaped into the air, useing the force to propel him twords the Tarentek, his saber raised, the creature roared at him as he rapidly drew near. Landing right infront of it, he quickly thrusted his saber down into the creatures skull, the creature roared in pain, smacking Dain back into a wall with its hand as it stood up, stumbleing around the Enclave, blood pouring from the would, before finally, it let out a defening howl, and fell backwards, the whole ground shakeing as its incredible mass hit the floor.

Dain groans, dazed from being thrown back into the wall, his vision slightly blurring. "Wha...What happened?"

Uber_Saber
02-25-2004, 12:28 AM
"I think you killed it," said Dera. She had rushed to his side, worried that this was still just a vision, but determined to act like it wasn't. That was all she could do, really. She wasn't sure what was real until it was at least 24 hours old, at which point she stopped having visions about it.

But, by the same token, she still wasn't sure about the reality of things. She worried about this. What if it was just another vision? What if it wasn't?

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 12:39 AM
Dain slowly stood up and looked at Thresh. "Well, atleast we have stopped it from killing any other Jedi. Now, lets get out of here. This datapad should be all that we need to prove what happened to the Jedi council here." He said, walking twords the exit with Thresh and Dera, Thresh pulled out a suit for Dera to slip on. She did so and they exited the building.

"Well, I never thought I'd be so happy to be out in this cold." Said Dain sarcasticly as they walked back, but in the distance, three speeders rode in, pulling along side them.

Several Bounty Hunters stepped off them and looked at Dain. "Dochadda has put a good sum of credits on your head, Jedi. And we intend to collect. I see you have friends with you, well we'll just have to take care of them, aswell!!" The hunter said with a proud arogance. All of them took out there weapons of choise, One a Blaster Carbine, the other a Tenlos disruptor, and the final one a Rocket launcher.

rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 07:09 PM
thresh, upset about not being able to kill the terentek with the energy cell threw it at the feat of the three and aimed his blaster at it. before any of them could react it was too late thresh had already pulled the trigger. the energy cell exploaded in electricity elctrecuting all three of them. thresh hoped on of one of the swoops and signeled the others to do the same, those swoops would save them about 2 hours worth of walking

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Dain jumped on, followed by Dera. "Well I'm glad that didn't go to waist..." He said, as they zoomed off. "I need to get back to apartment here so I can signal the Jedi council."

rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 07:28 PM
"ok" thresh said
"oh, and your probably going to need a ship theve most likely destroyed yours plus there definetly going to be an ambush in that hanger. if you need to get back to corusaunt i can lend you a ride" thresh said

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 08:11 PM
"Sure, why not?" Said Dain. "How are you going to get me off of this ice ball, Thresh?"

rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 09:23 PM
"the starfire" thresh said

"a ship i guess?" asked dain

"yup, its pretty old but i save up every cupple of years to modify it so it stays intact. any way ive been here to long tho it is nice here, but i must leave eventually" thresh just realized somthing
"dain do you remember the swoops?" he asked
"yes" he replied
"there arefew metals that can withstand that type of coldness without falling apart" he explained
"so?" he asked
"each on of those swoops is atleast worth 50,000 credits! im just not sure whether to sell them or keep them with me"

Hiroki
02-25-2004, 09:46 PM
"50,000 credits?" He said in a suprised tone. "Really? Well then, I guess I will sell mine." They rode back to the area that they came from and then made there way to the Starfire.

rick ulo 11103
02-25-2004, 10:30 PM
"what do you need the money for? the academy must give you everything you need." he asked

Hiroki
02-27-2004, 04:28 AM
"Well, despite what everybody may think, even a Jedi needs SOME fun." He said, smileing back at Thresh. "Come on, I don't want to spend any longer here than I must."

Uber_Saber
02-27-2004, 04:38 AM
"No, you don't," said Doren. "That would be a bad idea." Her eyes flickered, seeing some sight that only she could see.

Hiroki
02-27-2004, 04:56 AM
Dain smiles at her. "I'm glad you agree! You are welcome to come with me, if you desire. I'm sure the Council will be happy that you are alive."

Uber_Saber
02-27-2004, 05:44 AM
"The left hand washes the right," she said, dully. "The dead man tells no lies, and the living one tells no truth." She nodded. "Beware somebody in a hat," she told Thresh. Her condition seemed to be swinging wildly. One moment she seemed lucid, and the next she might babble out something that made no sense.

Hiroki
02-27-2004, 07:48 AM
Dain scratched his head. "Yeah...well, I'll take that as a yes? Come then, we must head to Corascant, the council will defenatly want to speak with you. Good luck on your travels, Thresh."

rick ulo 11103
02-29-2004, 01:52 AM
((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

rick ulo 11103
02-29-2004, 01:59 AM
((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

Hiroki
02-29-2004, 02:10 AM
(( Yeah, just ignore that, I forgot. =P ))

Dain sits quitely, watching there ship fly thru the great blue tunnel.

Uber_Saber
02-29-2004, 05:47 PM
(I just wondered what it would be like to be able to see the future with absolute clarity. I imagined you'd lose your mind.

The thing about "Beware someone in a hat" is from MASH, Klinger says that while he's delirious.)

Dera felt things calming down a bit. Things had changed. The futures she'd seen had not come to pass. Was it her actions that had changed them? Was it something her companions had done?

As it was, though, she could tell now that she was in the present. This was a scene in her life she'd not seen before. She looked at the light display of hyperspace, and found her eyes losing focus, and saw something else.

A man... in an odd hat. Again? It was purple, and had a wide brim. She couldn't see his face. But she'd recognize that hat. It was absolutely distinctive.

rick ulo 11103
03-03-2004, 11:31 PM
thresh, wondering what dera was looking at hee asked "is there somthing im not seeing out there" he said taking a brief look at the blue tunnel of stars.

Uber_Saber
03-04-2004, 01:18 AM
"I suspect there is much I see that you do not," she said calmly. "The man in the hat. The outrageous purple hat with the wide brim. I suspect you do not see him."

Hiroki
03-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Dain looked at her oddly. "If there was a man with a hat out there he would have exploded a long time ago..."

Uber_Saber
03-04-2004, 01:57 AM
"No, I see him there, but it is a vision," she said. "I specialize in visions of the future. I have so many visions, and they are so real, so visceral, I have trouble telling whether I'm in the present or the future."

Hiroki
03-04-2004, 02:21 AM
Dain nodded, finally understanding some of the strange things that she has been saying. "Well, I'll make sure and tell you if its real, or not." He said, smileing slightly.

Uber_Saber
03-04-2004, 02:27 AM
"It might be real to you- but are you the future you telling a future me that I am in the present?" she waited while the mind-bending question sank in.