PDA

View Full Version : The world of FF

Black Knight of Keno
02-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Everyone has played any of the legendary FF-games right? Right...? You know something about it? If not, go here (http://www.eyesonff.com/).
Make your own char, use any weapon you want without special stats, play it like roleplaying and so on.
Take example from my profile.

Name: Tepe Hajimira
Weapon(s): Murasame
Pic: Not made by me (http://jeannero.free.fr/dessins-animes-2/Yu-gi-oh.jpg) (If you can find/make one, link it here, please :p )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe train's in the forest, cutting some branches. He hears some steps near and jumps branch by branch higher until he gets on a huge branch high on the tree, covered by leafs. Tepe looks throught the leafs and puts his sword away. He watches the igure walk to the clearing where Tepe had just trained.

Flamehart
02-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Name: Craig Hunter
Weapons: Sword, Handguns (2) (We can have guns right? I mean, in FF7, 8, and 10-2, theres at least one person with a gun lol)
Pic: See Profile in Character thread.
------------------

Craig walked into the clearing and looked around. He could've sworn he heard something, and the fact there wasn't anyone there put him on instant alert. He scanned the bushes, tree branches, etc.

Black Knight of Keno
02-23-2004, 11:53 AM
((Yeah, sure we can use guns))

Tepe noticed the man looking sraight at him. Tepe muttered something and climbed down. He greeted the man that was obviously a warrior

Deac
02-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Name: Aeolus Stormweaver
Weapon: Halberd

--------------------------------

*Suddenly, there is a loud explosion and a roar as Aeolus' biplane crashes not so far away from where the two others are in the forest*

Aeolus: DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!

Captain Wilson
02-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Name: Seth
Weapon: Staff
*i'll make a pic later but he has a wide brown point hat(vivi) and long black and red robes*

--------------------

*There is a blinding flash and a pale wisp of smoke. Seth comes stumbeling out the smoke coughing. he looks round in a painc*

Seth: CRAP! this is'nt the Castle's jewel room. Where am I?

Black Knight of Keno
02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Tepe looks Seth. "You are in a very thick forest" Tepe answered to the mans question and ran towards the crash

Flamehart
02-23-2004, 10:13 PM
Craig heard the crash as well and rushed towards it.

jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Name:Matthew Hirsch
Weapons: Sword, Handgun (1, stolen)
Pic: none, looks like a typical teenager
-----
Matthew jumped from one tree limb to another, spotting the perfect prey. He was running, that meant he was startled by the crash, and he had a gun, a perfect match to his. He jumped down and started stalking him.

Deac
02-24-2004, 06:17 PM
*Aeolus clambers out of the wreckage of his biplane*

Aeolus: Damn! Nearly had it that time!

*He looks around the clearing he has made*

Aeolus: Aww no! The wing came off! I'm gonna have to work another month to get that back!

*He draws some tools out of his jacket and begins tinkering with the engine*

Black Knight of Keno
02-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Tepe looked the working man quietly. Then he stepped a few meters towards the wreckage. "You need some help?" Tepe asked, putting his hands cross

Deac
02-25-2004, 06:00 PM
*Aeolus spins round*

Aeolus: Hey...my plane crashed out here. I need to find the wing if I've got any hope bolting it back on...think you could help me look?

Black Knight of Keno
02-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Tepe looked around. "Sure..." He answered and jumped on a branch near the ground and climbed higher. He started to jump throught the trees as fast as he could and tried to find the wing

Deac
02-26-2004, 07:12 PM
*Aeolus pushes back a bush to see the flaming wing. Unfortunatley, a large elnoyle (FF8) is guarding it*

[Boss Fight, anyone?]

Black Knight of Keno
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Tepe jumps from the tree just next to the elnoyle and lands behind it, drawing his sword. "Let's kick some arse!!" Tepe shouts to Aelous and get's ready as the elnoyle turns around to see Tepe.

Deac
02-27-2004, 05:51 PM
[Boss Fight Music Plays...lets say...FF8..]

*Aeolus charges with his halberd at the Elnoyle, managing to cause a minor gash in it's side. It retailates with *Triple*, then Fire*

topshot
02-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Name: hmmmm, let's say, Rock Halsunade.

Weapons: Being since he's a half-breed, his claws are his finger nails, and he wields a weapon that is similar in shape to Cloud's Buster Sword. It's true power is unleashed when he is protecting defenseless humans.

Pic: And to think I wouldn't let Darth Tepe be the only to post a link to an Anime pic would be considered foolish...... (http://www.inetres.com/gp/anime/inuyasha/24-28/inu27_09.jpg)

--------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, can't let those guys have all the fun, whoever they are.

While the thought of finishing the battle quickly was in his mind, Rock decided to let things play out longer, but just to make sure his timing was right, he speedily camouflaged himself in the nearby evergreen trees.

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Matt heard the battle. He deided that it might be worth fighting, maybe they'd give him something. He jumped from tree to tree, and jumped straight in the middle of the battle. He shot twice at the creatures head.

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 06:39 AM
((Topshot, lol :D ))

Tepe jumped to a tree and gathered speed, he bounced from the tree and took his sword on his both hands. His sword was pointing at the creature. Tepe managed to get the sword deep in the creatures flesh. He turned the sword and drew it out. The creature threw Tepe into a tree.

Deac
02-29-2004, 01:56 PM
*Aeolus's hitpoints are dangerously low from that last barrage of fires.*

[LIMIT BREAK!]

Aeolus: STORMBUSTER!

*Aeolus leaps in the air, his halberd charged with lightning, and slaws it straight into the Elnoyle. It falls*

[Da da da da, de de, da da da!]

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Matthew preforms the little dance that follows every battle.
"So, who are you guys?" He asks.

Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Tepe rose and put his sword away. He walked to Matthew. "Tepe Hajimara" Tepe answered quietly, looking at Matthew like a greeting but still not so friendly.

jokemaster
02-29-2004, 06:59 PM
"Matthew Hirsch." Answered Matt after putting his gun away.

topshot
02-29-2004, 07:28 PM
His eyes quietly watching, Rock, as silent as he could be, moves quickly from the branch he was perched on to a bush that was about 1 foot ahead of them. He continued watching in silence, and decided to flee should they have noticed him.

Deac
03-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Aeolus: Hi! My name's Aeolus. *Placing Halberd over his back* Ah! There' my wing! *gestures to the wing, caught in a tree*. I don't suppose any of you would mind helping me get that down?

Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Tepe climbs into the tree and puts his swords blade under the wing and starts to push the wing off from the branch. Soon the wing is down and Tepe jumps next to it. "You need any help with that?" Tepe asks and puts his sword back

Deac
03-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Aeolus: Unless you know how to weld, all you can do is help me drag it back. I'm then gonna try and make my way back to town...which, by the way...is where?

jokemaster
03-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Hirsch pointed at the direction of the town.
"It's about two hours on foot towards that way."

Deac
03-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Aeolus: Right! And how far is it out of this forest? Bearing in mind I'm gonna have to pull this thing out or get some guy with a zeppelin to lift it out for me. I don't suppose any of you have one?

jokemaster
03-02-2004, 08:53 PM
"I know one. Do you want me to call him?"

Deac
03-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Aeolus: Please! But...I'm not sure I can afford hauling out of here...

*Looks in pocket. Finds nothing. He then leaps over and searches the dead Elnoyle*

Aeolus: Heh. 100gil

Black Knight of Keno
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
"Wow... Rich Enoyle... Well, I'll get going... We'll meet if you get to the town. See ya!" Tepe said and ran past the trees and towards the next town

jokemaster
03-03-2004, 11:03 PM
"Cappie, we need a pickup. We're going to be carrying a wing, so get her prepped for some heavy cargo." Said Matt into a communicator.
"Coming into your location. There's a clearing nearby. Can you drag the wing there?"
"Sure, where is it?"
Cappie told him. It wasn't far. Matt then relayed the news to Aeolus.

topshot
03-03-2004, 11:04 PM
"Looks like I better bail for the next town, as well......" Rock said, without even thinking to keep his words to himself. He walks up to the dead Elnoyle and searches through its satchel, or what looked like a satchel. He was lucky to have found a Thief's Dagger.

"Must be my lucky day. This is the only treasure I've found so far."

Deac
03-04-2004, 09:51 PM
*Aeolus drags his plane and wing to a clearing. He turns to Matt*

Aeolus: Hey! Thanks man! I owe you one!

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 02:01 AM
Cappie landed the Zeppelin, and they managed to get it tied to the bottom. They got onboard and the zeppelin headed for the town.

Deac
03-05-2004, 06:17 PM
*Aeolus goes to Matt*

Aeolus: So, where you from? How'd you end up out here anyway?

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Matt: I was born in a town nearby here, not as close as the one we're going to. I decided to go exploring, heard some noises and decided to help you guys out.

Deac
03-06-2004, 05:47 PM
[Time to bring in some bad guys, methinks...]

Aeolus: I left my hometown after the Black Bolt army took over. I've been fixing up my plane ever since, trying to find some merc work.

jokemaster
03-06-2004, 05:54 PM
Matt: Black Bolt huh? Those bastards have been running everybody out.

Deac
03-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Aeolus: Yeah. Ever since the Coup in Tiralande, General Dorran's been taking anything he can as his.

*The Zeppelin lands, and Aeolus begins unfixing his plane*

Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Tepe walked into the building where the Zeppelin had landed. "Nice... Very nice..." Tepe said and walked towards the plane, looking around. Tepe saw many parts that could turn up as a huge flying, digging or anything moving machine you could even emagine. "This guy has to be somekind of an inventor..." Tepe whispered to himself and then heard steps. "Why, hello there!" a man shouted, stepping behind the zeppelin, cleaning his hands on a rag. "Umh... Hello. I'm here to help on thge plane" Tepe answered and walked towards the man. "Yes, of course. Your friends are right there. They are patching some holes in the wing" The man said and pointed at a pile of junk. Tepe walked there and saw Deac and Matt. "Hi. I came to help" Tepe said and started to pile some part's that could be useful.

jokemaster
03-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Matt: I see you've met Cappie. Pass me those nails.
*he pointed at a box of nails*

Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 06:14 PM
"Cappie? Oh that guy? Yeah... I met him. Freaky guy" Tepe said and took the box and handed it to Matt. "So, what's the story of that guy?" Tepe asked and nodded towards Cappie, hammering the wing to straighten it up a little

jokemaster
03-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Matt:I don't really know. I stowed aboard his zeppelin once, he caught me and since then he's helped me out. He's an inventor, he spends most of his time tinkering with these machine parts

Deac
03-08-2004, 05:43 PM
*Aeolus slides out from under the engine*

Aeolus: Hey there, Tepe. How was the walk?

*A knock is heard at the door. Outside, a figure waits for Cabbie to answer*

Kuuki
03-08-2004, 06:12 PM
((Deac, about what you said about bad guys... done.))

*Outside a group of local Milita arrives, lead by an Elite Military personel which also had along side a subordant that always came with.*

((Suitable music (http://www.squaresound.com/midis/ff7/rapjr_stillmorefighting.mid)

Name: Wedge
Level: 16 **Considering that you are on page two, you can't say that you ahve levle 50 characters**
Weapon: Rifle, Grenade
Skill/Magic: Throw, Fire-2
HP/SP: 500/100

Name: Biggs
Level: 13
Weapon: Rifle
Skill/Magic: Heal 2
HP/SP: 350/70

btw: Topshot I think you were thinking about this (http://groups.msn.com/InuYashasLandoftheNewMoon/myinuyashapics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=925) when you thought of your character Bio ^_^))

*The Militia surrounds the Zepplin*

Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Tepe turned to see the militia. "What the...?" Tepe mumbled and looked the militia suspiciously. "What's going on?" Tepe asks as he walks towards the militia.

Kuuki
03-08-2004, 07:26 PM
*Two milita sees Tepe and in responce, they point their guns at him.

Proceeding that the screen swurls and the three fidn them selves alone in a cubed where the walls bore the looks of the city in pixelated form.* (( :D ))

((

Militias

HP/SP: 100/15
Weapon: Rifle
Skill/Magic: Flee/Fire-1

I'll see if i can get Jango Clone to come back for this rpg ^^))

jokemaster
03-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Cappie gruffly opened the door.
"Yeah?"

Deac
03-09-2004, 06:26 PM
[Love that music! A friend of mine owns the FF8 album, I'm considering buying that of FF7! However, I did want to insert a lower bad guy]

*Aeolus grabs his halberd and hides behind his plane. Outside, behind Wiggs and Biggs, is Typhon, General Dorran's right hand man*

Typhon: This area is now under the control of the Black Bolt Army. Men, arrest them for possession of illegal machinery.

Kuuki
03-09-2004, 06:32 PM
*Wedge and Biggs place their right fist on their left shoulders, and slightly bow. Showing the respect for a superior officer.*

((I wonder if any of you noticed why i picked these character's names ^_^))

Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Tepe drew out his sword and got into his defensive position. "Illegal machinery? I came here five minutes ago" Tepe explained but two soldiers attacked them. Tepe dodged and stabbed but was soon heavily wounded in the shoulder. Tepe, after a long fight, got the other down and killed him. Two new came to get Tepe. Tepe backed off to the pile where Aelous was hiding. Tepe grabbed a metal pipe and started to whack the men with it and his sword

Deac
03-10-2004, 06:26 PM
[Wiggs, I don't know, but as far as a know, Biggs and Wedge have appeared in every game since FF6. They were certainly in 7 and 8. 8 also boasted SeeD officer Needa, and Space Station commander Piett]

Typhon: You don't seem to understand. Kill them all.

*Typhon walks off into the dust, throwing a grenade and setting fire to the wall of the hangar. Aeolus slashes at two soldiers, who withdraw to the perimeter as the building begins to burn*

Aeolus: We might want to get out of here...

*Begins moving toward his plane*

Kuuki
03-10-2004, 08:33 PM
((whoops ^_^))

Kuuki
03-10-2004, 08:35 PM
*A soldier fires a barrage at Aeolus, while two more begain firing on Tepe.*

jokemaster
03-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Matt started following Aelous, but turned back and ran to Cappie's cabin.
"CAPPIE, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"
Cappie heard him, pushed the figure at the door aside, and ran towards Matt. Once with him, they both ran toward the exit of the zeppelin.

topshot
03-11-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

btw: Topshot I think you were thinking about this (http://groups.msn.com/InuYashasLandoftheNewMoon/myinuyashapics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=925) when you thought of your character Bio ^_^))

*The Militia surrounds the Zepplin*

((OH HECK YAH! YOU RULE!!!!! *Seriously, you do!*:rock: Question: What am I going to call my sword? :confused: The "Buster Sword" title was already taken. So was Tetsusaiga. Oh what the heck, I'll just call it the Angel Wing.))

*Heads for the zeppelin, while taking care of a few soldiers using his Thief's dagger, then throws his escape rope onto the main hull of the ship. Barely survives, with a few minor bullet wounds to the chest.*

Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 12:45 PM
Tepe looks at the half open door. "That has to get opened..." Tepe mumbled as Aelous defends his way towards the plane. Tepe ran throught some of the militia and used the crowd of the militia as a shield and many militia's killed others as Tepe ran towards the door. When he was a meter away from where the militia crowd ended, he started to roll and rolled behind some metal. Tepe hid there for a few seconds as two militia's ran to him. Tepe ambushed them and got their weapons. "Now it get's interesting" Tepe spoke and rose up and shot at the militia and rolled to the hangar doors. Tepe started to push the door open from outside so he was quite safe from the bullets. He got the doors open and then started to shoot the militia from outside as Aelous climbed finally into his plane. "Come on Aelous!!" Tepe shouted and kept shooting to distract the militia from Aelous and the plane

Kuuki
03-11-2004, 03:10 PM
((I swear none of you ever thought of turn based attacks ^_^))

*Wedge who was aware of Tepe, but he wasn't in danger.

He looked at Aelous, raising his fist near his left shoulder, suddenly he thrusted that hand stright in the direction of Aelous, opening his hand at the last moment. A Fire spell shot from his hand in the shape of a burning sphere at Aelous, hitting the ground just before him, and exploding a fireball.*

Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 03:22 PM
((Scar, you should read the first post real good :D I said there, no turn based attacks, no HP thingies and so on. So this could be an RPG and NOT another FF game :D ))

Kuuki
03-11-2004, 05:02 PM
((how lame :D))

topshot
03-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
((how lame :D))

((I second that opinion. FF just isn't FF without the hp bars and stuff. But who cares? This is fine by me! :D))

Kuuki
03-11-2004, 05:41 PM
((Well i'm sure someone wouldnt mind a typcial turn based, in this case post based, every now and then ^^))

Deac
03-11-2004, 07:11 PM
*Aeolus feels the burning almost consume him*

Aeolus: Draw....CURE!

*Aeolus draws magic from Biggs to heal himself. He then starts his engine and begins firing his guns at the troops, before putting it in drive and starting the take off...*

Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Tepe throws the guns away and start running towards a dark alleyway where he was safe and could ambush the militia easily from the trash and boxes

Kuuki
03-11-2004, 07:34 PM
((AW FFS! THE DRAWING SYSTEM!! ACK *pukes* that system sucks deac :D))

Wedge "Shoot it."

*What was left of the milita and Biggs, consentrate their fire at the engine of the plane*

jokemaster
03-12-2004, 03:43 AM
Cappie *at Biggs*: HEY TIN HEAD!
*Cappie shot once with a handgun at Biggs*

Kuuki
03-12-2004, 03:46 AM
((dude man, you need to turn down the volume on your sig))

*The bullet hits Biggs in the arm, but not the one he was holding the gun with, getting angry he fires a barrage at Cappie.*

Deac
03-12-2004, 05:48 PM
[The system did not suck. You could get great results with it if you learnt how to use it. Besides, I used it just to annoy you!]

*Aeolus' plane comes to a halt*

Aeolus: Doesn't look like I'm getting out that way!

*Aeolus leaps out of his plane and brings his halberd down on the two guards.*

jokemaster
03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Cappie dodged, but one shot hit him. He grunted and prepared to fire again.

Kuuki
03-12-2004, 08:11 PM
((I know the system, you get a 100 thundagas junctioned to your normal attack, you got 300% thunder damage added to your attack.))

*Biggs uses Heal on himself, and on several of the Militia.*

*Wedge on the otherhand consentrated on his magic and begain targeting on Aeolus, Tape and <what ever topshot's character is named>.*

Deac
03-13-2004, 12:17 PM
*Aeolus ducks behind his plane. Shots richoet off the side*

Aeolus: Damn! I'm never gonna be able to pay for this!

*A shot hits the engine, which begins to ignite. Aeolus swears and leaps for cover. The plane explodes, the fire hitting several soldiers*

Aeolus: DAMN! When I am ever gonna get enough to pay for that!

Kuuki
03-13-2004, 03:14 PM
*Again Biggs provided healing to the Militia who was not killed.*

Biggs "I'm running out of magic, my heals aren't as poetant."

Mandalorian54
03-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Felix pulled his black chocobo to a halt. He trained his eyes on the bunker up ahead where a battle was taking place. "It seems the Black Bolt army is after them too."

Another black chocobo came to a halt beside Felix, "Shall we engage them?" Asked Lance.

"Not yet, we will wait until the fight is over, then when they are weak and depleated we will attack." Felix chuckled to himself.

Behind the two men twenty more riders on black chocobos arrived.

------------------------------

Name: Felix (http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/r/e/reidy/delfknight72.jpg)
Job Class: Dark Paladine
Weapons: Spear, enchanted dark sword, knives, right shoulder spikes, cross bow.
Armour: Enchanted dark armour

Name:Lance (http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/r/e/reidy/assassin72.jpg)
Job Class: Dark Paladine
Weapons: Spear, two short enchanted dark swords, knives, crossbow.
Armour: Enchanted dark armour

Name: Dark Paladine regulars
Weapons: Spear, dark sword (not enchanted), knives, crossbows.
Armour: dark armour (not enchanted)

(the effects of enchanted dark armour are, magic protection from injury, and regeneration. meaning if he gets stabbed the woulnd would fully heal in like an hour.)

(edit: effect of enchanted dark swords is enhanced magic damage and degeneration. meaning if you get stabbed the wound will become increasingly more painful over time, so you'dd like die in a couple hours)

(and one last thing, I don't want to sound cheap or anything but, my guys can only be killed if they're heads are cut off. but don't be cheap right back and always cut there heads off okay. It's not like any of you have ever cut off an enemies head so far so if all of a sudden everyone's cutting heads off then...well that's cheating. We want to have fun right? Ya I don't want to be cheap though with my immortal characters, but I'm using characters from a fan fic I had been in and out of writing for ages and they're so cool so I have to use them :D , but I won't over do the imortality...and it has a whole other meaning behind it which I'll reveal later)

Deac
03-14-2004, 04:47 PM
[That's kinda godmoding, really. It would make fighting them too hard, and with them too easy...]

Black Knight of Keno
03-14-2004, 05:10 PM
((That's not godmoding as you can cut their arms and legs off to disarm them. And if that would be godmoding, wouldn't magic, armies and guns be godmoding then?))

Kuuki
03-14-2004, 05:54 PM
((Yeah it wouldnt be godmoding for a someone to have a character that can only be killed and hurt only via dismemberment

and with that i would be considered godmoding for someone to come up and have their character dismember that other character.))

Deac
03-15-2004, 05:37 PM
[Well, if you say so. Don't complain if Aeolus gets in a few lucky shots here and there]

Kuuki
03-15-2004, 07:09 PM
((No, I still disagree with the characters))

Black Knight of Keno
03-15-2004, 07:17 PM
((Well, you can disagree. Let's make it this way then. If you think that is godmoding... Have it your way then))

*All guns and armies make a pop sound and disappear, then a blue light came from every magic user and the magic was gone. Hey! This isn't an FF RPG anymore*

((Now can we move on with the real freaking story!?))

Deac
03-16-2004, 07:44 PM
[Fair point]

Deac
03-19-2004, 05:34 PM
[Need to move this on. Objection overruled]

*Aeolus, damaged from the Explosion, performs his limit-break on several of the soldiers, knocking them down. He then looks around, trying to find everyone else in the chaos*

Mandalorian54
03-21-2004, 06:08 AM
((well they're not really much better than normal soldiers, the only thing is after you "kill" them they kinda come back.

And it's not instant healing.

Well if you don't like it I guess I can just make them regular soldiers.))

Kuuki
03-21-2004, 01:22 PM
((Well after thinking about it, he is having the characters to be embuned withthe physics of FF games (ie getting hit w/o visable injury)))

but i believe in this particular RPG, even tough we are using the magic and the limits and what not, we're still having them get wounded))

Deac
03-21-2004, 05:37 PM
[I just realised: Pheonix Downs/Pheonix Pinion, Revive? These are things we've all forgotten about...what about a Revive/added effect Materia combination? That could explain it]

Mandalorian54
03-24-2004, 11:05 PM
((well in the story I was using them from they gain the power from an orb, we can just say it's materia.

Okay, so:

Materia:
Paladines: armour - adds re-rais and regen. weapons - adds poison.

Dark Paladines: armour - adds re-rais, regen, shell, protect. weapons - adds poison, slow, death sentance.

...now that that's been legitimized...on with the story.

By the way Scar...I know you like Sephiroth and I just happened to come across this:

So if you wana use that as your avatar or somethin, go ahead.))

Felix turned to Lance, "Take half the paladines around to the other side so we can come at them from both sides later." As Lance began to turn his chocobo around Felix added, "And don't let yourselves be seen."

"As you command." Lance nodded and saluted then set his chocobo in a trot towards the Paladines. He took half of them and began heading around staying far enough away that they were covered by trees rocks and hills.

Felix turned around and led the remaining Paladines back into the woods were they would be concealed but still be able to see the Bunker.

Kuuki
03-24-2004, 11:39 PM
((you have any idea how ment times i've seen that?))

Mandalorian54
03-27-2004, 03:23 AM
haha, oh I thought it was somthing someone had just created and the date they put it up was farely recent. Well damn them for posting other people's art like that on a site like that.

...no wonder it looked so familiar.

Redwing
03-27-2004, 07:10 PM
((That pic is crazy common, but you do know that the actual submission there was a poem, right? The picture was just an "illustration"; the author even says he/she got it off an ff7 fansite below ;)

[/useless contribution]))

Kuuki
03-27-2004, 09:47 PM
((ooh look where redy wandered into ^_^))

*Biggs healed two of the injured milita, but for his MP ran out. And turned to his rifle and begain shooting again*

Redwing
03-28-2004, 03:22 AM
((Wander? I read/skim all these threads every single day, and people are consistently shocked, shocked! when I post in them! XP

*runs back out* ;)))

jokemaster
03-28-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((Wander? I read/skim all these threads every single day, and people are consistently shocked, shocked! when I post in them! XP

*runs back out* ;)))
((OH NO! YOU'RE NOT RUNNING OUT OF THERE THAT EASILY!
*chases after Redwing*
YOU'LL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO MY MOD COLLECTION))

Mandalorian54
03-28-2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((That pic is crazy common, but you do know that the actual submission there was a poem, right? The picture was just an "illustration"; the author even says he/she got it off an ff7 fansite below ;)

[/useless contribution]))

((Oh I didn't bother to read the acctual poem I was just browsing the site and noticed it. By the way Redwing, do you feel like making a new Underworld story cuz I know the old one died...There just wern't any other real contributers to the story other than me. So I don't want to start another one unless I know other people will post in it too. And how come this is suddenly dying? Like Jokemaster you posted but you didn't post any story action, wut up man? Oh well...if this dies it's no big loss on my part.))

Lance pulled his black chocobo's reins to a halt. The paladines stopped behind him. From where they were they could not even see the wearhouse, a small hill shielded them from view. Lance dropped from his saddle and gave the reins to a paladine, then crept to the top of the hill and watched, through the shelter of rocks, the site below.

Meanwhile Felix watched from the other side of the wearhouse in a similarily concealed manner. Waiting for the right time to strike.

Deac
03-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Aeolus: Hey! Anyone not in a black uniform left alive!

*Begins moving back toward the now burnt-out hangar*

jokemaster
03-28-2004, 03:08 PM
*Matt and Cappie walk out of the hangar.*
Cappie: ****!, after all that time spent in this place they just burn it down.

Deac
03-29-2004, 05:19 PM
*Typhon re-appears*

Typhon: Men! Throw your molotovs and let's go. We have to be back at base by evening

*Throws a molotov. Aeolus hurls his halberd at Typhon, making a gash across his chest. Typhon, who barely flinches, takes a shruiken and throws it at Aeolus. It hits him in the check and gashes it. Typhon then turns and walks away, the fires burning behind him*

Deac
04-12-2004, 01:50 PM
[Right! I'm not letting this thread die!]

Aeolus: Did we win? Hello? Anyone left alive?!

jokemaster
04-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Cappie and Matt crawled out from a pile of junk.
Matt: are they gone?

Black Knight of Keno
04-12-2004, 06:49 PM
A shade appeared on the hangar doors. It looked everyone. "So, you coming or not? you can stay at my placefor tonight" the shade shouted and stepped forwsard, revealing Tepe. He held a rifle on his shoulder and kept his other hand on the handle of his sword. He looked as the survivors crawled from the fire. "Come on! The fire's cathing up!! Let's go!!!"Tepe ahouted and waived them to come. He took a hold of the plane and with quite an effort, he pulled it out of the bllazing hangar with a help of the others. "Let's hide this to that other hangar. It looks unoccupied" Tepe said and they pulled the plane into the hangar. They left for Tepe's appartment for the night.

Deac
04-13-2004, 10:00 AM
*Aeolus helps drag the remains of his plane*

Aeolus: Thanks guys. Don't know what good it'll do now, but thanks anyway. Did you see that! That was Typhon leading them! I wonder what he was doing here with all those Black Bolts....

Black Knight of Keno
04-13-2004, 12:29 PM
"Typhon... Friend of yours?" Tepe asked and smirked as the group entered his appartment.

Deac
04-17-2004, 05:44 PM
Aeolus: I only know him by reputation. And...well, he went to my military academy. Yeah, I nearly joined before the Black Bolts took over. He was strange. No one ever saw him bleed or cry, and he never broke under all of his special operations training. Everyone broke at least once, or so I was told. I was just in the piloting division. Then I quit and had to start scrounging for parts to make my first plane.

Black Knight of Keno
05-09-2004, 02:41 PM
"Hmh... I think we will have some trouble with him in the near future" Tepe said and showed the group where they would sleep. "I will be in my room. You will have to sleep in the quest rooms"