PDA

View Full Version : Going to Rent a game!

Domo-Kun
02-26-2004, 05:25 PM
I am going to rent a game for one of these: PS2, GBASP, or PC. Which game do you suggest I rent?

Thanks,

Domo.

The_One
02-26-2004, 05:29 PM
You can rent games for PC?

If you can, get a PC game :) I recommend something like Max Payne 2 or Call of Duty - short games that are great fun.

BongoBob
02-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Dude, where do you live, because here in Vegas you can't rent PC games :eek:
Anyhow, if you're going to rent a GBA game, I'ld go with Advance Wars 2:Black Hole Rising. PS2, I'ld go with(if you have net connection on your PS2 especially)THUG(Tony Hawks Underground)

Domo-Kun
02-26-2004, 06:41 PM
I have rapped THUG, MP2, and CoD. Any other suggestions? And Bongo, I live in the maritimes in Canada.

ZBomber
02-26-2004, 07:05 PM
lol, isn't putting PC games for rent illegal? Since you could make copies of it and all. ;)

ExcelsioN
02-26-2004, 07:44 PM
I've never heard of renting pc games, I always assumed that it was illegal. I can't remember the last time I rented a game...but thats 'cos Blockbuster only let you take it out for like 1 day. :rolleyes:

If you can rent PC Games, then get BF! Other than that, rent Soul Caliber II for PS2.

Domo-Kun
02-26-2004, 08:30 PM
I got MOH:RS

Astrotoy7
02-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Here in Melbourne Australia you can definitely rent PC games. My local BlockBuster has pretty much everything, but Im not going to talk about that anymore because I might get in trouble....(again) :p

and thats just silly saying you can't rent pc games because they can be copied....um, so can dvds/vhs.......

Ok, if you want to rent a game, you do need to go for something short and sweet that you'll at least have a fun play of, even if you dont finish it.....

my recommendations : (some of these are interchangeable between platforms)....

*PC - Max payne 2

*PS2 - LOTR - ROTK (easier, more fun on ps2), maybe even give Prince of Persia a try, I've heard it's great, but have never played it myself. If you like car games then maybe NFS:Underground too, but that's not my cup of tea... Sonic Heroes is also out on ps2, I cant wait to play it, so maybe you can find out how good it is !

*GBA - Any of the Sonic Games, they're great fun !

MTFBWYA

ET Warrior
02-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Here in Melbourne Australia you can definitely rent PC games.

They don't do that here in the States as far as I know...at least nowhere I've been. difference between copying DVD's and VHS tapes is that you need actual equipment for it. To have the PC game forever all you need is a computer and the internet.

Crow_Nest
02-27-2004, 05:28 AM
It depends on which game you want and on which platform it is on.

Astrotoy7
02-27-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
.....difference between copying DVD's and VHS tapes is that you need actual equipment for it. To have the PC game forever all you need is a computer and the internet.

***astro silences himself***

ET, I must respond to teh statement though, check your PMs !

MTFBWYA