PDA

View Full Version : Dear Compaq

lukesky21
10-01-2001, 01:20 PM
Dear Compaq-

I would like to thankyou for making such a fine machine. Your technology and service is unparelleded.....however, there is one little area that you could use some help with: YOUR @#$%! MODEMS SUCK!!!! Not only have I been unable to download a demo of the Greatest Possible Game in recent memory- but your modems lack of accountability has cost me THREE DAYS of strategizing, exploring and has given my archrival in life, PORKINS14 a huge start.
I fully understand the state of the econmy these days and how many cutbacks your company is or will be making in the near future, but I highly recommend hiring a couple fo those genuises from Mircosoft to help rework your modem servers. So now, I have no choice to sit by the mailbox and wait pateintly for a CD copy of the disc to arrival. Thank you for ruining my weekend and best luck in the future with getting some $#@$%$%@ upgrades.

best regards,

lukesky21

:mad: :o

porkins14
10-01-2001, 01:33 PM
Lol Luuke. Porkins will reign supreme once again. One thing about me, I am pretty classy competitor, as I just sent you out a copy of the demo on cd.I am your nemesis. Just like Heroes of Might and Magic, Star Wars rebellion, Masters of Teras kasi, Podracer, Commandos, WWF Wrestling, and King's Quest I will be the victor.

lukesky21
10-01-2001, 01:49 PM
Debatable. Honestly I am very underrated. I know you still have nightmares about VADER and him clamping the "surfboard" on you and IRS. KINGS Quest was unreal- that damn Alexander- he was such a sissy!!! Lets not forget who passed it though........and yeah you are a good talent, a worthy opponet- but I always right there!!! I cant wait till we play any of these jabronis in this message board two on two. Henny and Windex back again!!!!! :biggs: :biggs: :biggs: :evanpiel:

porkins14
10-01-2001, 01:51 PM
Hey Luuke, who you gonna be for your first game?? I know you and I think I know who you will pick! I think I might suprise you with my choice. Although, you havent seen the tech trees yet, when you do, I think you'll go wookies. You are an infantry guy, and they will play to your strenghts best

lukesky21
10-01-2001, 01:56 PM
what is an infantry? i love woookies!!! they look so cool!!!!! this game sounds so awesome, i cant wait!!!!

lukesky21
10-01-2001, 02:16 PM
kidding. the wooks sound pretty damn tight. how are there upgraded units? i thought i read that theirs were the toughest. damn I cant wait for this to come out. i just just see chewy running around with that damn bowcastor.........what a wookie!!!

porkins14
10-01-2001, 02:19 PM
Wookies have awesome infantry and some kewl unique upgrades that only they get. I think they have good Air too. But weak ass mechs, jedi, and navy.

Paladin
10-01-2001, 03:45 PM
Their mechs are average.