PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to me!!!

Acrylic
03-10-2004, 04:43 AM
I am now a mod of Achilles Last Stand (http://www.led-zeppelin.org/interactive/messageforum.html), a popular Led Zeppelin forum. I am a mod at the guitar technique forum of the place. Just giving myself the congrats, giving ya'll the news (so you can congradulate me), and for Led Zeppelin fans to come on down there and talk about Led Zep.

Thanks for your time,
Acrylic

Jared
03-10-2004, 07:15 AM
hey...you cant post the link to another forum...

.......¬¬

I want my 12 seconds back.

now.

jebbers
03-10-2004, 10:20 AM
you mean....theres another forum in your life? how could you????

*runs away and cries in a corner*

Sivy
03-10-2004, 10:49 AM
congrats to you :cheers:

0/ <-------- (that’s a high five apparently)

Sabretooth
03-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Zeppelins made of Lead? Man! How's that thing gonna fly?

Astrotoy7
03-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
you mean....theres another forum in your life? how could you????

*runs away and cries in a corner*

I can only really hang around at any one particular forum too, otherwise it just gets too weird, and confusing..... what I found *really* bizarre once was when I followed that link in SIVs sig, an what did I find, another forum(echostation) the many of the same ppl over there, lexx, jed, siv, insanesith.... I literally got goosebumps, thinking to myself, "what the hell do these guys do all day !" :p

But yes, congrats Acrylic, Led Zep is of course the greatest rock band *ever*, closely followed by Sabbath...... would you believe that *just last night* I was watching 'The Song Remains the Same' DVD ! cool !

MTFBWYA

Pie™
03-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
what I found *really* bizarre once was when I followed that link in SIVs sig, an what did I find, another forum(echostation) the many of the same ppl over there, lexx, jed, siv, insanesith.... It's called EchoBase (EB) :xp:

ExcelsioN
03-10-2004, 05:56 PM
an what did I find, another forum(echostation) the many of the same ppl over there, lexx, jed, siv, insanesith.... I literally got goosebumps, thinking to myself, "what the hell do these guys do all day !" :p

I thought that too...
:eek:

Congrats Acrylic...dammit I would really like to have power over someone.

Ziechel
03-10-2004, 06:02 PM
*tamtamtamtam* CONGRATULATIONS *tamtamtamtam*
:D Dont worry be happy

Astrotoy7
03-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
I am now a mod of Achilles Last Stand (http://www.led-zeppelin.org/interactive/messageforum.html), a popular Led Zeppelin forum. I am a mod at the guitar technique forum of the place. Just giving myself the congrats, giving ya'll the news (so you can congradulate me), and for Led Zeppelin fans to come on down there and talk about Led Zep.

Thanks for your time,
Acrylic

just out of curiousity, how did you become a mod.... I've always wanted to know how that happens...it's not like you find an ad for it in the paper...... :p ??

MTFBWYA

DarkLord60
03-10-2004, 08:28 PM
congrats to you!

Jed
03-10-2004, 09:18 PM
I can only really hang around at any one particular forum too, otherwise it just gets too weird, and confusing..... what I found *really* bizarre once was when I followed that link in SIVs sig, an what did I find, another forum(echostation) the many of the same ppl over there, lexx, jed, siv, insanesith.... I literally got goosebumps, thinking to myself, "what the hell do these guys do all day !" :p

Being a hardass isn't time consuming, there's lots of me to spread around...:p

jebbers
03-10-2004, 09:36 PM
me i have two forums...LF and another if i posted i would either get a temp ban or a perm ban because there be adult content and disturbing images in there....so i need to find me another forum... :fett:

Captain Wilson
03-10-2004, 11:49 PM
I have more forums then i can shake a stick at. All i have to do to
A)get adim\mod powers is join [CRO] or
B)start on forums

B looks more likely

Do you know what was used to create Echobase Siv?

BTW: Congrats Acrylic, i will send deac over to these forums you speak of if you send me a link via pm :D

Acrylic
03-11-2004, 12:42 AM
just out of curiousity, how did you become a mod.... I've always wanted to know how that happens...it's not like you find an ad for it in the paper...... :p ??

MTFBWYA

Well, the admin posted a sticky in that Forum for an experienced musician...and I guess I am. :)

Miko Reglia
03-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Woah, awsome news man!

Hope you have a good time moderating those Zep topics...:D

topshot
03-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Yeah, congrats, Acrylic! You da man! :rock:

*Secretly plots to take-over LF, and any other forum he finds interesting.* :evil2: :p

originally posted by ExcelsioN:Congrats Acrylic...dammit I would really like to have power over someone.

I grant you power over............me! There! How's that? :D

Darth Rythe
03-11-2004, 02:09 AM
I think everybody has power over you Topshot:D

jk, i think...

Mike Windu
03-11-2004, 02:28 AM
No no Rythe... I think you're right :p

TOPSHOT: Your orders are: clean out the LF sewer plant... with a toothbrush :eek:

*dodges topshots fists*

TheHobGoblin
03-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Where's MY POWER!....

*Hides from the real power*

Pad
03-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Captain Wilson
Do you know what was used to create Echobase Siv?
As said, many Bothans died creating the forum untill Siv came to work and made it all look easy :p

And Siv, I´m not dead, yet :D

Sivy
03-11-2004, 12:09 PM
no, but poor bothan children which you enslaved that had to work thier fingers bloody to get EB up and running are... turns out there was asbestos in the old mod hut.

:D

topshot
03-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Where's MY POWER!....

*Hides from the real power*

You already have power over Speedy, the drunken taun-taun, whom I so much adored that I put him up for sale, just so I could use the money and bossk parts gained from it to breed a new type of cow.

Rythe, you have power over Seph. (I talked to him. He's ok with that. :D))

Gosh, did I just crack myself up? :confused:

Darth Rythe
03-12-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by topshot

Rythe, you have power over Seph. (I talked to him. He's ok with that. :D))

NICE!!!

That's right, I did buy him from your shop:D

Sabretooth
03-12-2004, 06:34 AM

*Secretly plots to take-over LF, and any other forum he finds interesting.* :evil2: :p
I grant you power over............me! There! How's that? :D

Topshot, can I be your faithful sidekick or apprentice?

ZBomber
03-12-2004, 02:47 PM
*Cough*Click the SSBM link in my sig*cough* :p

Congrats though.

topshot
03-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by sabretooth
Topshot, can I be your faithful sidekick or apprentice?

Yeah, sure. As long as Rythe doesn't find out and sends a pack of horrible rabid stallions after me. :D

Acrylic
03-13-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
*Cough*Click the SSBM link in my sig*cough* :p

Congrats though.

SUMBLIMINAL MESSAGE'D

RpTheHotrod
03-13-2004, 04:27 AM
Yay! Grats! To celebrate....give me that pic that I want.

Sabretooth
03-13-2004, 05:37 AM
Yeah, sure. As long as Rythe doesn't find out and sends a pack of horrible rabid stallions after me. :D

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD THAT I AM TOPSHOT'S NEW AND FAITHFUL PADAWN! except for Rythe.

Pie™
03-13-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
Yay! Grats! To celebrate....give me that pic that I want. The one of him in pink latex?
Sorry, we're sold out
:|

Astrotoy7
03-14-2004, 02:16 AM
hey Acrylic, true Zep fans have crazy hair, huge sideburns and wear jeans so tight that you need a chisel to loosen things up every time you go to the loo... do you fit the look ? :p

mtfbwya

Boba Rhett
03-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Based on voice clips I'd say his pants are plenty tight.

ZBomber
03-14-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Based on voice clips I'd say his pants are plenty tight.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Acrylic
03-14-2004, 05:15 AM
hey Acrylic, true Zep fans have crazy hair, huge sideburns and wear jeans so tight that you need a chisel to loosen things up every time you go to the loo... do you fit the look ? :p

mtfbwya

I'm growing my hair out...that picture on my site (www.mottoband.tk) is about 4 months old...