PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!


IG-64
03-11-2004, 09:08 AM
I was just very rudely awakened at 4:30 AM by a firework that was aimed at our front door, I also heard from my family that there was a rock that hit our door an hour earlier. My dad went out and found a broken firework right in front of the door and put it in a plastc bag for evidence.

we have no idea who it could be or why.

But I am thinking it's just some stupid teenager wanting to piss us off.

Jedi_Vogel
03-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Collecting evidence is the best approach, man. Don't be tempted to retaliate, as fun as that may be :p Criminial damage is, funnily enough, illegal.

If you can get evidence of who's doing it that would be even better.

Til then, protect yourself as best as you can and take care :)

Astrotoy7
03-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
I was just very rudely awakened at 4:30 AM by a firework that was aimed at our front door, I also heard from my family that there was a rock that hit our door an hour earlier. My dad went out and found a broken firework right in front of the door and put it in a plastc bag for evidence.

we have no idea who it could be or why.

But I am thinking it's just some stupid teenager wanting to piss us off.


I think its Crow, he's nuthin but trouble !

but seriously, a couple of things might help
i) a sensor light out front....
ii) a dog !
ii) outdoor camera, if things get really out of hand

make sure your parents tell the cops. Im not sure what teh cops are like in your area, but at least they'll know about it. Dont do what my dad wouldve done. He probably wouldve done a stakeout caught the little punk red-handed and givin him a good spankin !

MTFBWYA

IG-64
03-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
I think its Crow, he's nuthin but trouble !

but seriously, a couple of things might help
i) a sensor light out front....
ii) a dog !
ii) outdoor camera, if things get really out of hand

make sure your parents tell the cops. Im not sure what teh cops are like in your area, but at least they'll know about it. Dont do what my dad wouldve done. He probably wouldve done a stakeout caught the little punk red-handed and givin him a good spankin !

MTFBWYA

We don't have a sensor light, were not getting a big dog, we thought about the camera, and my dad is a cop

Crow_Nest
03-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Wonder who could be awake at 4.30 midnight :confused:

Must be those punks who worknite shift?

IG-64
03-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Wonder who could be awake at 4.30 midnight :confused:

ummm, my whole family :o

Yes, were weird...

Tyrion
03-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
ummm, my whole family :o

Yes, were weird...

You don't happen to be vampires, right?

.....

RIGHT?

*pulls out stakes and holy water*

Anyway, I'd advise to stay near windows, but not in front of it so if someone threw something in it, they'd hit you. Keep a digital camera or something around too, so if you see the crook you can take a picture of him.

Elijah
03-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
my dad is a cop Reason enough? perhaps somone doesnt like your dad, and or all cops?

IG-64
03-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by ZDawg
Reason enough? perhaps somone doesnt like your dad, and or all cops?

I seriously doubt a little punk with fireworks knows my dad is a cop

manoman81
03-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah, in my area if you mess with a cop's family, you are going down and hard...From the sound of it, it's probably some sorry punk that thinks he can get away with that sort of stuff

CapNColostomy
03-11-2004, 03:22 PM
I'd don camo, climb a tree, and take a bb or pellet gun with me and wait.

IG-64
03-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
I'd don camo, climb a tree, and take a bb or pellet gun with me and wait.

I don't think he'll do it again, if he does then I don camo, climb a tree, and take a bb or pellet gun with me and wait.

DarksideDjembe
03-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Haha, we used to do **** like that all the time in high school...

ExcelsioN
03-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Only do anything if it happens again, it could've just been some drunk wierdo with an unhealthly love of fireworks...

DarkLord60
03-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I'd camp oustside and bust his arse in the act lol.

IG-64
03-11-2004, 09:25 PM
it was my friend, he was bored last night and did that, he was expecting me and my brother to come to their house

Astrotoy7
03-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
We don't have a sensor light, were not getting a big dog, we thought about the camera, and my dad is a cop

hey it doesnt have to be a big dog, just one that yaps alot !

seeing that your're dad is a cop, that might have something to do with it after all......when I was about 13 years old, causing that type of trouble with a cop wouldve tickled my fancy in a large way, as I really have a problem with authority figures, even to this day......damn you mods to high hell(except lexxy) !!!!!!! :p

I'm sure things'll be ok... and what are you all doing up at 4.30 am ! I KNOW : you are printing counterfeit money because of your new scanner.....

MTFBWYA

Astrotoy7
03-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
it was my friend, he was bored last night and did that, he was expecting me and my brother to come to their house

boy, what type of a friend throws rocks and fireworks at your house ! I'd still kick his a$$ in a grande fashion !

MTFBWYA

IG-64
03-12-2004, 01:00 AM
hey it doesnt have to be a big dog, just one that yaps alot !

In that case, we have 3 perfectly yappy miniature dachsunds that got complaints from two of our neghbors

as I really have a problem with authority figures

yes, I would say that is a problem

and what are you all doing up at 4.30 am !

were not vampires, we have a big bowl full of garlic for proof (don't ask why we have a big bowl full of garlic, I honestly don't know)

I think the weirdest factor was that I had just woke up, my mom, brother, and sister had been up, and my dad had gone to sleep

Figure that one out O_o

what type of a friend throws rocks and fireworks at your house

A bored one

I'd still kick his a$$ in a grande fashion !

well, i'm not really the grande-a$$-kicking type

ZBomber
03-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
it was my friend, he was bored last night and did that, he was expecting me and my brother to come to their house

..........

Um...... couldn't he have used the telephone?

IG-64
03-12-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
..........

Um...... couldn't he have used the telephone?

Note how I said he was bored

Tyrion
03-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
In that case, we have 3 perfectly yappy miniature dachsunds that got complaints from two of our neghbors

Off topic, but miniature dachsunds are really great. Our family has two miniature dachsunds( One's a 7-year old pure-breed brown and black, and the other is a 3-month old pyball that we just got two weeks ago, too bad she's in the biting phase..my To kill a Mockingbird cover is in ruins. :()

IG-64
03-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Off topic, but miniature dachsunds are really great. Our family has two miniature dachsunds( One's a 7-year old pure-breed brown and black, and the other is a 3-month old pyball that we just got two weeks ago, too bad she's in the biting phase..my To kill a Mockingbird cover is in ruins. :()

Yes, they are awsome, I posted pics of 2 of them in the pets thread, if you can find it, also if you remember, this is the same friend that got his family the miniature dachsund for christmas.

RoxStar
03-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
I was just very rudely awakened at 4:30 AM by a firework that was aimed at our front door, I also heard from my family that there was a rock that hit our door an hour earlier. My dad went out and found a broken firework right in front of the door and put it in a plastc bag for evidence.

we have no idea who it could be or why.

But I am thinking it's just some stupid teenager wanting to piss us off.

How come you thought teenagers? huh huh? Are you prejudice? huh hu huh? It could've been a granny you know? Just cause were teenagers doesn't mean were evil!

Sorry. Had to get that outta my system.

IG-64
03-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by RoxStar
How come you thought teenagers? huh huh? Are you prejudice? huh hu huh? It could've been a granny you know? Just cause were teenagers doesn't mean were evil!

Sorry. Had to get that outta my system.

It's ok, I know you have a denial issue. ;)