PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Darth Revan Reincarnate MOD v 1.1

borked
03-13-2004, 05:02 AM
I guess the globals are messed up somewhere....
Right, I've just landed on Dantooine, using the Revan MOD right from the start. I find myself outside the Ebon Hawk, and Bastila isn't there.
-I go to where Belaya is, she asks how my Jedi training is going. Whenever I walk over that patch of ground where she's supposed to talk to you, Belaya keeps asking me how my Jedi training is going.
-I go to the Council chamber and Carth is not there.
-Vandar tells me to go investigate the ruins. Then I try to exit the enclave, but the Protocol Droid says I can't.
-I talk to Vandar again, he says I'm the galaxie's only hope, telling me to find the Star Forge. I talk to Zhar, he says my training is finished and he has nothing more to teach me.
-Ahlan Matale is standing at the edge of the circle where the Masters are. I talk to him and he tells me the "don't disturb me, I'm here to talk to the masters" dialogue.
-I return to the EBON HAWK. I access the galaxy map. Only DANTOOINE is there.
Oh dear, fix this!

Jackel
03-13-2004, 05:26 AM
have you installed the dantoonie fix patch from the website of the person who made the mod ?

Obex
03-13-2004, 06:55 AM
The dantooine fix does not clear up all of the problems though. The family feud quest if still not accessable, and there was a dialog bug with the council that prevented me from clearing my quest log, but i dont remember now what the problem was.

borked
03-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Jackel
have you installed the dantoonie fix patch from the website of the person who made the mod ?

thanks for the reminder
I can be very forgetful at times

Jackel
03-13-2004, 08:46 AM
no worries , can happen to the best of us , hopefully that patch cures what is wrong in game