PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new skin

Ziechel
03-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Screenshots of my new skin:
((the homepage is ****, i know but i dont have any webspace instead of that))

Natalie - Twilek based (http://mitglied.lycos.de/tobiasjk3/)

It isnt finished now, so dont complain about the nearly unmodified clothes. The team colors and sounds will follow.

plz give me feedback
thx in advance

Wanderer
03-14-2004, 05:34 PM
A very nice skin you made of the twilek....:D
Very cool. Did you made the armor by youself or did you use existing textures (I can't remember the original textures...I played JA several months ago)?

Ziechel
03-14-2004, 05:46 PM
the armor is taken from the old twilek skin and the shoulder pads are from another torso

Wanderer
03-14-2004, 07:12 PM
anyways.... I like your skin:D

Ziechel
03-14-2004, 07:34 PM
thx ;) hm but i have to change the armor... i have to put in something on my own

|GG|Carl
03-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Very nice skin!

Only one thing:
The hair looks a little like a helmet or something, because it becomes a very sharp line where it starts, if you know what I mean... But I know, the hair is always the hardest part to skin.

I actually never thought you could make a human out of a twilek, but you made it pretty well.;)

Ziechel
03-15-2004, 03:03 PM
At this point I have to say that actually PLASMA made a twilek based human skin, and that inspired me to try it also.
I think plasma is one of the best [or even the best] skinner, and has very good ideas.
that may sound a bit slimily, but i really think that

Hair screenshot (i hope it doesnt look like a helm anymore, but im not finished yet)
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Ziechel-3.JPG

Thx for the comments

Prime
03-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Pretty cool :)

Plasmacoolant
06-13-2004, 10:26 AM
At this point I have to say that actually PLASMA made a twilek based human skin, and that inspired me to try it also.

Thanks for the respect Zeichel. Although I don't visit these forums much anymore it's nice 2 know that I'm remembered from time to time.

Looking forward to your future works :) - great job.

-Plas.