PDA

View Full Version : itempropdef

dj_owen
03-14-2004, 07:01 PM
since fred released the new kotor mod tool, i'm sure many more people are going to have questions about what certain factors from the itempropdef.2da do. i know i'm stumped on a few of them, so if someone could explain any, that'd be great.

10. cast spell. does this work for weapons? i have never been able to do it. i tried creating a "lightning sword" that used the force storm effect on each strike, but it never worked. is it possible?

29. light. i thought this would be cool to create a sword or armor that gave off a green glow. couldn't get it to work though, is this also not possible?

30. mighty. what does this do?

56. blaster bolt deflection decrease. if i put this on a blaster pistol, would that make it less likely to be deflected by a jedi? it would be cool to have this, and beat malak with a pistol.

24. immunity. one of these is titled "death magic" or something like that. at first, i thought it would make me immune to one-hit kills (insta-kills) from things like the turrets going into the black vulkar base, but no, i was killed right away even with the immunity armor on. so what does this do?

thanks for any help anyone could give on these questions.

Juriel
03-14-2004, 08:37 PM
Mighty allows you to get your Strength modifier (up to a certain limit) as bonus damage with a ranged weapon.

Immunity to Death Magic is just that - a relic from the game's NWN past, and protects you from spells that are designated to be death magic. Only Drain Life MIGHT belong into that category. In other words, I seriously do not think that in KotoR this does anything.

vinniemc
03-20-2004, 05:29 PM
If you give your armor or anything else "Light" it brightens the area around your character. Works great in caves and such.