PDA

View Full Version : Just asking (NOT AN RPG!!!)

Black Knight of Keno
03-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Soes anyone like Pokemon, Digimon or stuff like that. I know, very childich, but hey, I'm just 12 :D
Post here other interest's on RPG's that could be useful ideas.

LukeKatarn
03-14-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
Soes anyone like Pokemon, Digimon or stuff like that. I know, very childich, but hey, I'm just 12 :D
Post here other interest's on RPG's that could be useful ideas. Ok Pokemon is ok digimon is better ever heard of Yugioh it Rocks!!!

Black Knight of Keno
03-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Yu-gi-oh? Heard, bute never seen that Anime

LukeKatarn
03-14-2004, 07:15 PM
It is realy cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D ;) ;) :cool: :cool:

topshot
03-14-2004, 10:34 PM
I've seen it, but I don't care for it that much. The show's ok, the manga's better. I prefer Trigun, Big O, Inuyasha, and Witch Hunter Robin over kiddy stuff, though (not saying that kiddy stuff is bad. Heck, I'll admit that I watch a little Dragon Ball Z every now and then.)

Manga is a japanese term for 'comic', in case you didn't know already.

As for RPG ideas, you could try, like, a Super Mario or Justice League-oriented kind of one.

Hiroki
03-14-2004, 11:28 PM
Eh? Dragon Ball Z is not a 'kiddy' show. Perhaps the dub is, but I doubt most parents would expose there childran to the nudity, crude jokes, over use of pee...and often times violant nature of the uncut Japanese version. Its hardly kiddy.

topshot
03-14-2004, 11:40 PM
You're right.

*Starts bashing Funimation for their lack of doing anything right.*

LukeKatarn
03-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by topshot
I've seen it, but I don't care for it that much. The show's ok, the manga's better. I prefer Trigun, Big O, Inuyasha, and Witch Hunter Robin over kiddy stuff, though (not saying that kiddy stuff is bad. Heck, I'll admit that I watch a little Dragon Ball Z every now and then.)

Manga is a japanese term for 'comic', in case you didn't know already.

As for RPG ideas, you could try, like, a Super Mario or Justice League-oriented kind of one. Yeah I agree topshot mario and justice league would be a good idea alongwith DBZ andDBGT not to mention DB.

Redwing
03-15-2004, 03:20 AM
Eeeeeeeehhhhhh.

Please keep to discussing RPG ideas in this thread, please, or I'll have to move it ;)

Hiroki
03-15-2004, 03:54 AM
No, Not DBGT... *barfs* Killed the series with the first episodes, and then when it finally started to get okay, they canceled it... =\ A DBZ RPG would be a God Mode Frenzy...Its hard for it not to be, when the main characters are suppose to be stronger than the Gods of there universe.

I like the idea of a Dragon Ball RPG though, that could work, and it would be pretty fun, I might look into that, thanks for the inspiration. :)

Ziechel
03-16-2004, 12:30 PM
ya, dragon ball is just COOL ;)
yugioh is quiete funny with the cards and so and pokemon?
Well, we all saw pokemon once, i think... father of all the digimon and other crap

Hiroki
03-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Well the Dragon Ball one is up, if you wanna join, its called 'Strongest under the heaven'. :)