PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

JedI_XtRmIsT
03-15-2004, 02:07 AM
i need a little help with a script, what is the code or whatever for the foot locker on the Endar Spire and the one in the hideout on Taris or where can i find them?

JedI_XtRmIsT
03-15-2004, 03:45 AM
nevermind i figured it out

i went and extracted the .utp file for were i wanted to add items and then added them to the "itemlist" in the file and saved it too Override and it worked perfectly

edit: btw if anyone is interested i made an implant called the Jedi Implant that gives u:
Bonus Feat: Weapon Proficency: Lightsaber
and
Bonus Feat: Jedi Defence
plus
Regeneration: 3
heres the link to it if u want to try it out
http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/jedi_implant.rar
thanx to T7Nowhere for hosting it for me

JedI_XtRmIsT
03-19-2004, 12:41 AM
i extracted the PMBJ02.tpa file and looked at it and it is a different coloring of the revan robes, is it the star forge robe tex? and i'm trying to recolor/reskin some of the aromor and can't seem to get it too work i'm useing photoshop and was just wondering if i need a different program to make the textures that i want the way i want them.

RedHawke
03-19-2004, 01:10 AM
You are doing exactly what I want to do. If its not too much trouble, what are the names of the .utp files for the footlocker in the starting room of the endar spire and the footlocker in the taris apartment. I have tried looking myself but I have only seen footlocker001.utp and footlocker003.utp on the Endar Spire (end_m01aa_s.rim), am I even in the ballpark?

And lastly, what program do you use edit the .utp item list to add the items?

Thanks.

JedI_XtRmIsT
03-19-2004, 01:32 AM
well what you need is a gff editor this is the link to the one i use

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/other/data/1054162676171.shtml

the footlocker001.utp is the one u want just rember when you get the items out to save the game and exit out and take the file out of the override folder or else it will mess the game up when u get to the part where trask goes to fight bandon

edit: i haven't found the .utp for the one in the hideout on taris yet

RedHawke
03-19-2004, 03:20 AM
Thanks JedI_XtRmIsT, it worked like a charm.

I'll just have to cram everything i want into the first footlocker for now.

If you find out the taris footlocker filename please let me know.

JedI_XtRmIsT
03-19-2004, 03:41 AM
are you useing the padawan mod?

RedHawke
03-20-2004, 01:13 AM
No, I haven't used any of the major mods yet... well except for the one that allows you to be lazy at swoop racing. :D

I figure I have a couple of characters left before I break down and try one of the major mods.

Darth333
03-20-2004, 01:33 AM
i'm trying to add items into the footlocker in the Taris apartment, have you been able to find the file name ?

Originally posted by RedHawke
No, I haven't used any of the major mods yet... well except for the one that allows you to be lazy at swoop racing. :D

Coming soon: mod for semi-lazy swoop racers as well. I'll try to add a few accelerator pads to the normal course.:racer: