PDA

View Full Version : Psychonauts Official Site

JBRAA
03-16-2004, 12:49 PM
http://mojoart.mixnmojo.com/temp/raz_new_psychonauts-logo.jpg

Look at the art.

http://www.psychonautsthegame.com

This is interesting, and gives me a buzz of really good quality made into the game.

Feature Film Quality: Hand crafted animations breathe life into every character. From the sound of sneaking footsteps to the crash of a Psi-blast, the rich sound effects make the worlds come alive. The original soundtrack was recorded to match the action and mood throughout this twisted journey.

Huz
03-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Pfft! Corporate, generic web page!

Still, it beats a 404 error.

JBRAA
03-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Huz
Pfft! Corporate, generic web page!

Still, it beats a 404 error.

www.psychonautsthegame.com auto-refers to www.xbox.com/en-us/psychonauts/default.htm, so it's my guess Double Fine will replace the generic page into a full site later on. Or wont they?

scabb
03-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Since the domain name is "PsychonautsTheGame.com", I can only assume that there is a movie of some sort in production. I hear Johnny Depp is playing Raz. I can't wait! Or it might be that someone has already taken Psychonauts.com, but I highly doubt it.

At least Psychonauts won't get cancelled, no matter how "unmarketable" it may be. Microsoft wouldn't notice an extra few million lost in their quarterly accounts.

Jake
03-16-2004, 06:11 PM
I heard LFNetwork's own Chris "chrisc3po" Lavin will be playing the part of Raz.

JBRAA
03-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by scabb
Since the domain name is "PsychonautsTheGame.com", I can only assume that there is a movie of some sort in production. I hear Johnny Depp is playing Raz. I can't wait! Or it might be that someone has already taken Psychonauts.com, but I highly doubt it.

Dude. www.Psychonauts.com is a Rock band.

pebsmith
03-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JBRAA
Dude. www.Psychonauts.com is a Rock band.

Has anyone ever mentioned before that Psychonaut is a really excellent Black Sabbath song?

EDIT: Sorry, the song I was thinking of is called SUPERnaut. Probably because it's so super.

JBRAA
03-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Jake
I heard LFNetwork's own Chris "chrisc3po" Lavin will be playing the part of Raz.
Really?