PDA

View Full Version : prototype swoop engine

shosey
03-17-2004, 03:56 AM
anyboey know what the itenname for the prototype swoop engine is?? I want to use the giveitem command, but I can't fine it.

Jackel
03-17-2004, 04:28 AM
using the magnificent kotor tools i found this :

tar10_accelerator

try that and see what happens

Prime
03-17-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Jackel
using the magnificent kotor tools It really is magnificent, isn't it.

shosey
03-17-2004, 05:57 AM
didn't work :(

Jackel
03-17-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Prime
It really is magnificent, isn't it.

yeah its pretty cool

and Shosey , youll have to open up the file with kotor and uncheck the plot item box

the file is under

rim \ module \ tar_m10ac_s.rim \ blueprint item

just double click it to open the file and then uncheck the box thats ticked yes for plot

and i believe the item cant be spawned for that reason , but hey try it with out the box ticked and see

pie_man101
03-17-2004, 12:26 PM
How would you link it to the swoop bike anyway??

Darth333
03-17-2004, 02:06 PM
The accelarator was just an item for the plot on Taris. It doesn't do anything. The swoop bike you use on Taris is exactly the same and is no faster than the swoop bike you have on Manaan and Tatoine.

You should rather try to edit the swoop bike properties. I didn't have the time to check it.

For now, the easiest solution i found so far to get easily through the races on Manann and Tatoine is by changing the layout of the tracks into a straight course. The mod is available right here (http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/tianhou/EZswoop.zip)

I'm also planning to do medium difficulty courses by adding a few accelarator pads to the normal course layout. Perhaps during the weekend if i have time.