PDA

View Full Version : What planet are you most looking foward to?

GlobalStrike
03-22-2004, 04:05 AM
Geonosis Kamino Naboo Yavin Hoth Endor Tatooine

GlobalStrike
03-22-2004, 04:11 AM
Sorry about posting another planet poll. Also, the first post besides the poll itself was a mess up so ignore that. kk thats it so have a nice time voting ( i know that must sound stupid, but oh well). :jawa :jawa

Mountainforest
03-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Geonosis, but I really need some screenshots from other planets to know it for sure.

dark jedi 8
03-22-2004, 08:29 PM
i'm most anticipating Kamino, then Tatooine.

GlobalStrike
03-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Thank you for posting on my poll. Also, Geonosis was my second choice for the moment and would have been first, but Hoth is a classic and is my fav at the current time. :jawa :jawa Like my Jawas? They drive my SandCrawler lol. :jawa :jawa

T1nman33
03-24-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm personally hoping that they'll feature a high-tech city map, like Bespin, or...

The interior of a Star Destroyer?!?!?

How cool would that be...to be a Rebel force who had to take over the bridge of a Star Destroyer! Yes, I know, there are huge numbers of troops on a SD, but suppose it was damaged in battle, the hull had been breached, and there were only a few STs left to defend it? It would be really interesting to play in an "interior" type map.

A space station could work just as well, although the only real space stations we've seen are the Death Stars.

Huntsman
03-24-2004, 06:31 PM
I voted Hoth (if I really MUST vote for a ground map :p )

GlobalStrike
03-24-2004, 07:20 PM
I also voted for Hoth, it being my first fav at the moment, and Geonosis in a close second. But i'll have to see more screenshots to be sure. :jawa :jawa