PDA

View Full Version : confirmed demo?

dark jedi 8
03-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Battlefront demo bundled with OT DVD's?
Mon, Mar 22, 04 02:06:58 PM EST

Caligula sends this in:
The latest issue of Official XBox Magazine reports that a demo for Battlefront will appear with the Classic Trilogy DVD this year. While there isn't much I can say that would make this report seem more credible, I must say that the content of the game seems appropriate for the trilogy, and we did see that Starfighter game ad with the Episode 1 DVD way back.

i dont know how well "The Force.Net" can be trusted but its still interesting nonetheless. my hopes are high. that'll be at least a month or so from its release.

lukeiamyourdad
03-23-2004, 02:32 AM
theforce.net cannot be trusted. They have funny fan films but their news are total crap.

eastcoast2895
03-23-2004, 02:58 AM
they do say its a rumor, but if it is true what system is the demo for? since xbox magazine is mentioned, i would assume that it is for xbox which stinks for me because i don't have an xbox and plan to get it on pc. hopefully there will be a pc demo soon.

VanLingo
03-23-2004, 05:25 AM
Well, a PC demo can be downloaded, so that's kinda moot. But what about the PS2 is what I wanna know?!

-- Lingo

Gabrobot
03-24-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
theforce.net cannot be trusted. They have funny fan films but their news are total crap.

Why do you say that? I remember back when they were the first to have leaked information about Jedi Knight II...I can't think of any times when they've had incorrect info...

dark jedi 8
03-24-2004, 08:55 PM
does that website come up with anything on their own? most of thier day-to-day news is just links to other sites. but i've never known them to give bad info. (at the moment anyway).

lukeiamyourdad
03-25-2004, 01:29 AM
I'll have to look for it, I've remembered a bunch of bad info theforce.net has given people.