PDA

View Full Version : is it possible???


*Atris*
03-24-2004, 06:35 PM
I was wondering is it possible to do a mod for a romance with Canderous or Mission????

theBlind
03-24-2004, 09:12 PM
you start writing the dialoge, scripts and the cutscenes...
I cheer for you from behind - far behind :D

Seriously, I think its very much possible, but work. Much work.

-theBlind

Suchan271
03-24-2004, 10:26 PM
great, we're turning the best character in the game into a pedophile.

*Atris*
03-25-2004, 02:58 PM
he wouldnt be a peodophile because mission said that bastilla isnt musch oldere than her the jedi on dantooine said that bastillas part in the death of a young promising jedi so i figure we're bout 20-24 not that bad

Darth Kano
03-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Mission's 14 bud. Bastila's gotta be in her 20's. Mission said that cuz she thinks she's all growed up... ;)

*Atris*
03-26-2004, 02:14 PM
im 14 myself i wouldnt see a problem with dating a 25 yearold

tk102
03-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Mission is KotOR's Jar Jar Binks.

Oops. Strayed off topic... yeah what theBlind said...

Weiser_Cain
03-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by tk102
Mission is KotOR's Jar Jar Binks.

Oops. Strayed off topic... yeah what theBlind said...
No, I likle mission so she can't be as bad as binks...

gameunlimited
03-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by lowiej
im 14 myself i wouldnt see a problem with dating a 25 yearold

The 25 years old might though :D :D :D

Weiser_Cain
03-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by gameunlimited
The 25 years old might though :D :D :D
And let's not forget the law.

Darth333
03-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by gameunlimited
The 25 years old might though :D :D :D

And even if the 25 years old doesn't see a problem, he may have problems (lawyer speaking).

Furthermore, Canderous looks more like 52 than 25! :D

*Atris*
03-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Furthermore, Canderous looks more like 52 than 25!

True but people are doing mods that change his appearence he could look 20 again

Hiroki
03-27-2004, 05:03 AM
*shrugs* Oh well, how do you know that the Republic has the same laws as we do? ;)

Weiser_Cain
03-27-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm not worried about republic law I'm worried about state and local laws...

*Atris*
03-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Bt its only a Game its not like the cops/police are gonna arresst you

Hiroki
04-02-2004, 04:19 PM
True, you could turn the story into a tale where you play a white, racist Nazi on a quest to plunge upturned crucifixes into young christian childrans hearts, and no one would care...

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-02-2004, 04:46 PM
just remember one thing and all will be fine



15 will get you 20

messkell
04-02-2004, 07:36 PM
if you want to do a romance mod for canderous, why not use, sunry's old bag, elora...

canderous and sunry could "duke" it out in a cutscene ...


as for mission, I will leave that alone...14 will definitely get you some quiet time in the manaan slammer. that is, if sunry isn't your bunk mate.

Poggle
04-02-2004, 08:26 PM
i'll give you 5-1 against sunry! who needs pazaak with this kinda gambling

Sgt. Strike
09-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Instead of having a romance with Mission, you could do it with Juhani. Also, Canderous is the only other male member of the crew, unless you count Zaalbar. But then again, I don't know what that would entail. Or where it would go, too much to think about.

Lorden Darkblade
09-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Suchan271
great, we're turning the best character in the game into a pedophile.
ROFLMAO :D :D
Anyway, it sounds like a lot of work to do.
I wish you good luck in doing it :)

Xavier2
09-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Sgt. Strike
Instead of having a romance with Mission, you could do it with Juhani. Also, Canderous is the only other male member of the crew, unless you count Zaalbar. But then again, I don't know what that would entail. Or where it would go, too much to think about.
Canderous is what? That would make Carth a Transexual?

Xavier2

Darth333
09-21-2004, 05:53 AM
Before waking up these old threads ( in a way it's a proof the you are using the search function :D ) please read the date of the last post. To my knowledge no one is doing this mod and I find the idea of a Mission-Canderous romance mod inappropriate.

*Yoinked*
09-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Before waking up these old threads ( in a way it's a proof the you are using the search function ) please read the date of the last post. To my knowledge no one is doing this mod and I find the idea of a Mission-Canderous romance mod inappropriate.
Good point....but I still think that would be an awsome mod!

90SK
09-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Hmmm...mission romance mod. An odd, but not totally put off-ing :dev11: I think Mission is more of a *awww, how cute!* than a *:eek: Woah mama!* see (http://www.aimostudio.com/other/gfx/kotor-mis.jpg) what I mean?

Glamador
09-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
Hmmm...mission romance mod. An odd, but not totally put off-ing :dev11: I think Mission is more of a *awww, how cute!* than a *:eek: Woah mama!* see (http://www.aimostudio.com/other/gfx/kotor-mis.jpg) what I mean?

Woah mama! that pic is going in my personal collection...if sum1 would do a mission romance mod (withOUT changing her age plz!) i would bow down and kiss their feet! after kissing my computer screen of course...for four hours...

stingerhs
09-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Glamador
Woah mama! that pic is going in my personal collection...if sum1 would do a mission romance mod (withOUT changing her age plz!) i would bow down and kiss their feet! after kissing my computer screen of course...for four hours...

ok, lets think about this for a second. mission is 14, right??? mission is a twi'lek, right??? not human, right??? ok, so maybe the last two don't really count in some instances, but if you REALLY want that mod that badly, then why not make it for yourself??? the scripting and dialog wouldn't take too long, well, assuming you knew a variant of c. so, get started!!! :D :D

Glamador
09-22-2004, 04:11 PM
now you see...i ask for it here so i dont HAVE to do it myself! put it off as long as you can unless there is absolutely no hope of any1 else doing it for you! story of my life!

stingerhs
09-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Glamador
now you see...i ask for it here so i dont HAVE to do it myself! put it off as long as you can unless there is absolutely no hope of any1 else doing it for you! story of my life!

sorry, but some things, you gotta do for yourself. my point is that this would probably conflict with most people's morality. mine included. i'm not trying to insinuate anything towards you in any way, so don't take it the wrong way.

would it be cool if mission was, lets say 20?? more than likely yes, and in my case, most definately. :D however, mission is 14 which is too young for most people. :(

if you have time on your hands, enjoy yourself!!! if not, well, you could always recruit someone to do it for you. just don't count on that person being me.

Glamador
09-22-2004, 06:06 PM
lol...im a twilek pedophile i know...i scored a perfect ten on the pedophile test on newgrounds.com...of course maybe thats cus i said i would **** every single girl that was on the quiz...lol, i just may do this if i find hte time, im more of a modeler/skinner in my free time...i only study coding so i might get myself a good job later in life

90SK
09-23-2004, 03:02 PM
Well, If you liked Misson so much, why not Bastila (http://www.aimostudio.com/other/gfx/kotor-bas.jpg)?

Glamador
09-23-2004, 06:13 PM
no...bastila annoys me and aint nearly as hot...

DarthBuzzard
09-23-2004, 07:53 PM
:dozey: :eyeraise: Okay. I am interested in what logic forced you to come to that conclusion.

To change romance would require extensive DLG editing (lucky for you, Mr. Scruffy Nerf Herder has a spiffy new version out.)

PS - Now that this thread has basically served it's purpose (answering lowej's question) could it be locked...? It is becoming one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen.

Achilles
09-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
PS - Now that this thread has basically served it's purpose (answering lowej's question) could it be locked...? It is becoming one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen. Pretty please???

RedHawke
09-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Pretty please???

With sugar on top??? :D

T7nowhere
09-24-2004, 02:04 AM
ok.