PDA

View Full Version : MacSCUMM


jimmycracker
03-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Remember? The hosted site used to exist before the server tragically crashed. Is there a possibility that it'll get back up anytime soon? Anyone I can contact, etc? Any news whatsoever regarding anything whatsoever relating to everything whatsoever except anything whatsoever not relating to MacSCUMM whatsoever?

MrManager
03-26-2004, 09:19 PM
This may or may not be what you're looking for: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124242

jimmycracker
03-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Hm, nopers, but thanks anyway.
I just remember there being a macscumm.mixnmojo, which was pretty much mixnmojo flip flopped like a pancake and branded with a happy apple. Nobody knows?

Jake
03-26-2004, 10:46 PM
That was Drigo Zoxx's site (he posted in the thread Remi linked to). You should ask him about it :)

jimmycracker
03-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Alrighty.

Drigo Zoxx
03-27-2004, 12:12 AM
I was asked by a few peoples in these very last days to reopen the MacSCUMM site and its tools pool. I'm working as I can to be able to do so. I'm trying to 'recover' as much stuff as I can from old CDs so to put it back online. I don't know when this will be done 'cause I'm really out of spare time lately but don't you guys worry - it WILL be done in the near future.


Enrico

jimmycracker
03-27-2004, 01:04 AM
Sweetness.

Chron-O-John
03-27-2004, 01:53 AM
and another thing would make the world a better place, bringing back Lucashacks! I'm sick of seeing that damn picture of bernard on his ass everytime I visit the damn site.

Fred
03-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Drigo Zoxx
I don't know when this will be done 'cause I'm really out of spare time lately but don't you guys worry - it WILL be done in the near future.
Excellent news! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask :-)

moebius
03-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Drigo Zoxx
reopen the MacSCUMM site and its tools pool. I don't know when this will be done (...) it WILL be done in the near future.


Wow, thats very good news.

Drigo Zoxx
03-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Fred
Excellent news! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask :-)

Yes, I could use some help. Like contributions of any kind - say - articles from The Adventurer, reviews, interviews and stuff related to the Lucas-Mac world in general, that is. Or whatever you had in mind, too. :)

Fred
03-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Drigo Zoxx
Yes, I could use some help. Like contributions of any kind - say - articles from The Adventurer, reviews, interviews and stuff related to the Lucas-Mac world in general, that is. Or whatever you had in mind, too. :)
Ok, I'll see what I can do :)

jimmycracker
01-14-2005, 11:34 PM
So, any updates?