PDA

View Full Version : The rise of Revan

Pages : [1] 2

LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 09:16 PM
This takes place after KotOR DS! (A year after to be precise)

note see the adventure for char creation but post it here.

Name Jak Arms
Age 25
Allaigence Sith (Can be Sith Sith soilder Jedi or Republic soilder)
Rank Sith Lord
AKA Darth Revan
Bio Jak does not remember much of his past his adventure started on Taris ETC...

Jak is on the star forge looging at the stars.

Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Name: Dustil Peterson
Allaigence: Sith
AKA: None
Bio: Dustil sit's in the Sith Acadamy on Korriban waiting to be chosen as someones Apprentance.

LukeKatarn
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Revan made a visit to Korraban and saw Dustil "You will be my new apprentice!" said Revan pointing to Dustil!

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Name: Eric Hawk
Allaigence: Lightside/Jedi
AKA: Shi-quin Hawk
Bio: knight of the Jedi order, assigned to Couresant Jedi Enclave
**sorry for misspell**

*returns to Couressent after having completed my mission to be a body-guard to an Alderaan offical and walks to the jedi council*

LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:48 AM
(I do not care if you miss spell:) . I think it is spelled Coruscant.)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:50 AM
((lol))

drop dead hillarious website (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/badger.swf)

LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 12:55 AM
(I heard about that but never saw it that is FUNNY) (LOL) (LOL)...

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 01:01 AM
your post luke

LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
(I need to wait for Reclaimer to post!)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 01:29 AM
*slams head on computer desk* i knew that

Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 10:17 AM
"Me?!" Dustil Stammered. "Me?!"

LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 11:17 AM
"Yes!"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:19 AM
*dicusses my business with the council and i am sent to Tattotine seemingly the council has identified a Jedi hopeful and at a young age i return to my ship and head there*

Reclaimer
04-01-2004, 11:40 AM
"Then I shall be your Apprentance, Lord Reven." I bow down to him.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 11:52 AM
*walks the streets of Anchorhead stretching out my force abilitys to find this "hopeful" that the council has sent me to find after an hour i walk into the cantina just as a body flys past me i see 3 Gammoreans picking fights with everyone and they walk to me demanding 500 credit entrance fee*

500 credits???

*waves my head in a casual manor*

you don't need 500 credits my friend but you do need to leave* their faces glaze over then they shake there heads and leave without incident and i look around feeling a disturbance in the force*

LukeKatarn
04-01-2004, 06:19 PM
"Tell me what is your name?" said Jak to Dustil

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-01-2004, 06:57 PM
*looks to teh kitchen as i hear a crash and cursing from a few of the servers*
STUPID KID< GET OUT OF HERE YOUR FIRED

*a kid stumbles out of the kitchen*

but it wasn't me, it just kinda....happened...*he curses and walks out and i follow him out and observe him*

LukeKatarn
04-05-2004, 08:25 PM
(Go ahead and continue the story Guyver)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-06-2004, 12:27 AM
*watchs the kid using the voice here and there to avoid his detection but the get gets into a fight with a dug and just as the dug is about to hit him i step into view*

i would suggest you leave that kid alone my friend

*the dug curses at me*

you have no idea what this kid could do to you do you?

*he shakes his head and i look to the kid his eye's light up*

***yea, i could rip you in half with one thought, i could, tear out your eye's and beat you do death with them without even touching you*

*the dug looks to me and without his notice i wave my hand and he is sent flying and i look to the kid* she what i told you my young friend?

*i help the kid up we we walk together and talk about his future and he agrees to travel with me and i return to teh star port with him*

Reclaimer
04-12-2004, 10:58 PM
"My name is Dustill." I say calmly to the Sith Lord.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-12-2004, 10:59 PM
*returns to courecent (((>.<))) with the kid and brings him before the council*

LukeKatarn
04-13-2004, 07:24 PM
"Dustill please come with me." Jak goes on his private shuttel.

Nikana
04-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Name:Carth Onasi
Allaigence:Republic
A.K.A Carth
Bio: Darth Revan was about to kill me on that unknown planet but I managed to escape and take the spaceship that was on that planet (Bastila´s)

Reclaimer
04-13-2004, 09:43 PM
I follow Lord Revan to his ship. I see four Dark Jedi standing outside the ship and sense many more watching. I also notice you Dark Jedi's watching me the most. I see that he is inching his hand towards his lightsaber, but, in a flash my lightsaber fly to my hand and slashes his saber of his belt. The Dark Jedi is surprised at this and looks at Lord Revan. I look at Lord Revan also and ask, "That was sometype of test, wasn't it?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-13-2004, 10:04 PM
*sighs gently as i rest in my quarters the kid i brought from Tantooine now being trained under another jedi i fall asleep*

Nikana
04-13-2004, 10:42 PM
*Carth sees a lightsaber in the spaceship, he takes it and trains with the green lightsaber and after almost 3 hours training he sits back and suddenly sees a large ship land on this unknown planet Papooine he calls it, Republic soldiers came out of the ship and walking towards Carth and they said
-" Carth you are our new leader!" and they all bow before Carth and he screamed "holy testical tuesday! It comes a metoire against the planet "return to your ship soldiers,ill take my ship!"
He went in the ship and took off as fast as he can and he suddenly hears a *Boom* and turns the ship and sees that the republic soldiers are doomed *sigh*.

LukeKatarn
04-14-2004, 04:24 PM
"No just bad behavior from a student who is jealous because he did not get picked."

Nikana
04-14-2004, 06:06 PM
*He drives to Coruscant and lands and sees a jedi sleeping so he goes to him and wakes him up and asking "whats your name?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-14-2004, 08:11 PM
((noob)))))

*without opening my eye's i respond*

my name is Shi-quin Hawk, and you, are Carth onasi, finally resurfaced after the sith took over, and now are regrouping to wage war on the republic

Nikana
04-14-2004, 08:44 PM
((((You call me a n00b, why?)))))

I found out after a year´s training that im force sensitive,so im thinking about to join the jedi,do you think they´ll let me?

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-15-2004, 09:47 AM
((( :p just playing with you))))

your too old.....*looks you over*
but i will talk to the council and see

LukeKatarn
04-15-2004, 12:10 PM
(This is after KotOR DARK SIDE ENDIND the star forge never blew up in DARK SIDE ENDING)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-15-2004, 12:12 PM
**post fixed, sorry i had forgotten about that**

LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 02:34 PM
(Your post reclaimer)

Reclaimer
04-17-2004, 07:25 PM
I walk onto the ship and waits to see where we are going.

LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 08:33 PM
"We are going to the star forge there you will start your training."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-18-2004, 03:06 AM
*returns from the trip to the council*

the council has denied your request to be trained, you can however stick with me and be mindful of what you see,

Reclaimer
04-18-2004, 08:28 PM
"Very Well." I say. We board the ship and embark to the Star Forge. Once there I walk off the ship. A Trooper is there to guide me.

"Greetings, Master Peterson. I am your guide and servant for you, specially oppointed by Lord Revan him self. Shall I give you a tour." The Guide asks.

"Yes they would be Grand." I reply. "Please, lead on."

We walk down several corridors passing droids, Troops, and several constrution projects that are going on. My guide shows me where everything is and the leads to my Chambers.

"Here are your Chambers, Maste Peterson. Specially made as a sleeping, training, study, and mind calming instilation room." He says to me.

"Did you say Training?" I ask.

"Yes. By a push of you of those buttons, you can activate and program a level for any of these droids: Probe Droids, Sentrys, Combat, Patrol, Star Forge, and Saber welding. You can practice in your free time with this." He says.

"Wow. Thank You." I reply.

"You're Welcome, Master Peterson. If you require any assitance, just call me on my comm." He tells me. After that he leaves me to my Chambers.

I go up to the wall after a bit of rest and look over the list of Droids to Training with. After a quick decision I pick a Sentry Droid. After selcting it asks how many and what level. I choose three Sentrys and at level four: Padawan Diffuculty. The three droids apear and the Training begins. I jump at the first droid and slash it's head off. Next I use Force Lightning on the other two. Smoke begins to come out of both. I then throw my Lightsaber at them and the saber slashes throught them. How Easy. I thing to my self as a clearner droid comes to clean up the mess. I sit on my bed waiting for Master Revan to come and start my "Real" Training.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-18-2004, 08:32 PM
*is summonded by the council*

*Shi-quin hawl, we have news from our contacts that revan has taken another apprentice we need to send you and you alone out to teh star fordge system, we fear that he may be planing to attack the core systems, we already lost contact with the opperative we had on the star forge, return to korriban, and try to find out what you can,

*i will do as the council wishes*

*returns to my ship and heads to korriban*

LukeKatarn
04-19-2004, 10:49 AM
"Dustil it is time to start your training follow me."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-19-2004, 12:07 PM
while my ship is in hyper space i change my clothes and make them look raggy, and assume the look that i am a fallen jedi and lands in Dresdae my twin blade saber hooked under my belt and hidden by my robes i walk out and down to the cantina after paying the landing fee*

Reclaimer
04-19-2004, 10:28 PM
I follow Master Revan to th Training Room. A couple of Sith Masters are Training a group of Apprentances. They stop and greet Lord Revan and me. You of the Masters make a comment about me.

"You picked this squirt, Lord Revan? He's hardly ready. More or less strong." The Master says about me to Revan.

"I wouldn't do that Bret bec-" The other Master never finished his sentance because in a flash I jumped at the one who remarked about me and stab him through the stomach. He gasps and falls to the ground. Dead.

"I sense that you are pleased, Master?" I ask Master Revan.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-19-2004, 10:31 PM
*walks to the academy and glances around killing the guard before he knew what hit him i enter the academy*

LukeKatarn
04-23-2004, 02:15 AM
"Yes I am pleased and let that be a lesson for the rest of you."said Jak

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-23-2004, 02:19 AM
*walks the halls of the academy silently quite disturbed i see no one around*

Reclaimer
04-25-2004, 11:00 PM
I de-activate my saber and follow Lord Revan to the training room for me. I open the door and waits for my training in Combat to begin...

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
A strong dark jedi appears "My lord I am ready to fight." said the DJ who is known as Jek

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 11:28 PM
*walks to a computer terminal and hacks in*

mmmmm they left for the star forge, thats not good....

Reclaimer
04-27-2004, 07:27 PM
I pull out my saber and hold it in my hand.

"Ready to fight Jek?" I ask.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-27-2004, 08:13 PM
*heads for the academys exit*(

LukeKatarn
04-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Jek pulls out his saber "Die."

Reclaimer
04-28-2004, 08:05 AM
"Sorry, but you will die instead." I tell Jek.

I gather my anger and use Force Lightning on Jek while he is stunned, I Jump and slash at him...

LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Jek dodges the attack and uses drain to absorb energy from (Reclaimer)

Reclaimer
04-29-2004, 07:53 AM
Uses Forces Resistance on myself to shield myself from any Force Powers. Jek thinks it's working by the looks of it but I jump full Furry on him...

LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Jek died "Good Dustil you are now a dark knight go to Koriban and choose a apprentace

The contestents

1) Name Koji Lak
Age 10
Gender Male
Strenghes Supreme at close range combat
Weaknesses Can not use force poowers and can not resist them

2 Name Keya Lak
Age 17
Gender Female
Strenghes Supreme with the force
Weaknesses Bad with saber

3 Name Lay Yurishma
Age 15
Gender Male
Strenghes Medium with the force and saber
Weaknesses ???

Uni Yurishma
Age 8
Gender Famale
Strenghes Medium with force and saber
Weaknesse ???

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-29-2004, 02:57 PM
*exits the academy and begins my walk back to Dresdia*

Reclaimer
04-29-2004, 05:17 PM
I land in Dreshae and walk to the Sith Academy. Some students look at me.

"Look! A hopeful!" The Clan Leader says.

"That's no hopeful!" a student named Keya Lak said. "That's Revan's Apprentance!

"Run!" The Leader said, but it was too late. I had satred to choke him and he soon died. I turned to Keya.

"Hello, Beautiful." I say. "Would you like to be my Apprentance?"

"I would love to." she says to me. "And I like the sound of beautiful."

"Ok, but what will you call me?" I ask, teasing.

"How about Master?" She says.

"Deal." I say.

We walk to my ship and pass everyone who is in shock and awe. I tell her that her training awaits. And she kisses me slightly on the cheek.

(Remember, the Darkside can love. So Revan, can you make a remark about us since Bastila is your girl?)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-29-2004, 06:57 PM
*has a hard timing passing up the oppertunity and just as dustil kisses the girl i force push him into a wall and grins drawing my twin blade saber*

so i finally come face to face with Revans dog boy huh??? names Shi-quin hawk, Jedi knight, *grins*

LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Jak enters the acadamy and sees Shi-Quin Hawk "My loyal sith fight him kill That man with his sabers drawn." in all the confusion I yell to Dustil "We must leave." after the 3 people land on the starforge "I see you have yourself a girl." said Jak with a smile on his face "Atleast now you will stay away from Bastila." I say Jokeingly as Bastila enteres the room and kisses Jak on the lips.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-29-2004, 09:33 PM
*curses loudly as i am attack all at once but holds my own throwing off several with a for push i throw the others in stasis field and using the speed of the force i get to my ship minutes after jak the dustil leave*

Reclaimer
05-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I train Keya in my Art of Combat, Vaapad. She soons masters it well. We have duels against other Sith who are fools to chalange us. Soon we creat a bond between us, like Bastila and Revan. We train together for many weeks untill she is ready. Then I take her to the Dueling Room.

"You shall fight me." I tell her.

"Yes Master." She says drawing her saber.

In a flash of light we strike at each other. She uses Flurry against me, but I block it. Her Double Bladed Saber and my two duel sabers clash in a flash of light. After five minutes I tell her to stop. A flicker of swet races down my cheek.

"You have learned well." I tell her.

"Thank You Master." She reasponds.

We walk back to are quarters to get some well earned rest...

LukeKatarn
05-01-2004, 09:31 PM
In the mean time Jak was trying to get one of his droids to work "T3M4 GET IN HERE." said Revan in rage then the door opens and Bastila enters with T3M4 "Here you go master." "How many times have I told you sweatheart call me Jak." "Sweat heart I like the sound of that." then they kiss

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-02-2004, 02:39 AM
*returns to coureceant and tells the council of my findings and the run in with revans new apprentice

Jin Phoenix
05-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Name:Raven Kune
Sex:Male
Race:Unknown (assumed to be human)
Allignment: Sith
Aka:None at the moment
Biography:Ever since Raven was three he was taken from his home and trained in the ways of the force. First he was taken to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine in every way possible. Although his skills with the force went on unmatched by his peers they were still far from great but his skill with all kinds of saber was incomparible. When he was twelve he completed his Jedi training and was given the opportunity to take a break for the time. In this time he realized it was not his force abilities that were limiting him but the knowledge he had of it. Although his abilities were good he knew they could still be better, that he could become stronger...much stronger. He decided if he could master the other side, the dark side of the force his powers would transend to a level beyond even that of the Sith Exar Kun. He spoke with master Vandar in private about this and although he was afraid Raven would fall he also believed that it was what he needed to become one who would leave their mark on history. Raven left the Enclave that day and went to the planet of Korriban where he was welcomed in immediatly. In only five years he mastered the ways of the Sith and although both sides of his powers were stronger they were still not at the level he felt they could be at so he stayed on Korriban and searched the tombs of the ancient Sith to find the answer. On his 18th birthday he found his answer. In the tomb of Naga Sadow on the far back he found a Quote from a man with his last name. The exact words were: The warrior whos emotions control him is wild, The warrior who has no emotions is deadly, but the warrior who can weild those emotions is more powerful than any other. The day after he was sent on a mission to kill a powerful Jedi. Only a week later the body was found with another quote. I have not fallen into darkness. I have assended to it. It was signed by Raven...He has not been seen since that day until now where his mentor Mastor Vandar has scene him in the his window in the Jedi Academy of Courescant.

LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 09:23 AM
(Jin pheonix 1read every thing Raven is a BAD GUY in this 2 Do not have your name be Revan I AM REVAN change your name.)

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2004, 10:47 AM
hey luke re-read the post his name is not rEvan it is rAven ^.^ so chill out man

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2004, 10:48 AM
mmm scratch that, i think i understand too >< my bad

Jin Phoenix
05-03-2004, 12:09 PM
(ya his name is Raven but w/e if ur really going to be that way with it ill try and come up with a different name)

LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 12:50 PM
(I am ok with you being Revan but I would like it if you changed the name.)

Jin Phoenix
05-03-2004, 01:49 PM
((hmm alright is Sypher Kune ok))
A dark figure sat on the window sill of Master Vandars room...He had entirely too many lightsabers to be a mere Jedi but noone had noticed him yet as he took a sip from a small black flask he had. He looked down on Corascants streets and spat.

"Pathetic these fools they sit here going through there lives saying they are innocents...there are no innocents..everyone of them is tainted with sin...falling into a false promise given by there..protectors"

He leaned back on the windowsill thinking waiting for the Master to return to his room.

LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 07:45 PM
(Yep)

Reclaimer
05-03-2004, 09:09 PM
I walk into Lord Revan's chambers with Keya close behind.

"You summond us, Lord Revan?" I ask.

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2004, 09:50 PM
*talks with vandar about my findings and curses as i return to my quarters ad sighs from the days fights*

LukeKatarn
05-04-2004, 11:31 AM
"Yes I have wait something has come up I must leave immediatly." Revan said "I will fill you in." Bastila said "Well Keya needs her robes."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-04-2004, 03:30 PM
*later that night i walk to a jedi training facility to hone my skills*

Jin Phoenix
05-04-2004, 05:02 PM
later that night a small frog-like creature stepped into the room
the dark figured ginned and stood as he activated a purple lightsaber and cutting a hole in the window
he kicked in the hole and stepped inside of the room and bowed low after deactivateing his lightsaber
"I am sorry about my entrance Master Vandar but I feared being attacked if I used the front entrance and there is no reason to spill more Jedi blood."

Vandar bows slightly
"A long time it has been Sypher what is it you have come here for"

"I am here to speek with you about the one known as Revan."

Writer
05-08-2004, 12:51 PM
(I've got two characters, a father/daughter Jedi team)

Name: Ethan Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 6 feet tall, well built, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Bio: Ethan is a strong Jedi, full of the Force. He knows how to use the Force very well and has two lightsabers, both orange. He has taken it upon himself to train his daughter as well.

Name: Teri Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 5 feet 5 inches tall, slender build, golden brown hair, green eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Bio: For the first 7 years of her life, Teri lived with her mother on Coruscant. There, she was told a number of terrible things about her father, but one day, when she was 8, he came home when her mother was not there. Though Teri remained home that time, she learned that her father was an amazing man. When she was 9 years old, she left home to find him. She has been training under his guidance ever since and has done well. She has made a name for herself amongst the Jedi.

In the Jedi Academy, the sounds of an aggressive lightsaber battle can be heard. Jedi pause with smiles on their face, knowing that Ethan and Teri Korr are practicing again. Ethan knows that the practices are just as good for him as they are for his daughter. After all, he has to keep in shape as much as she does.

His lightsabers are a blur of orange as he flips and twists to keep out of her way. Her saber staff is a blur of purple as she rolls, leaps, and spins, trying to get at him. He begins to use the various things in the room in an attempt to wear her down, but it doesn't work.

While she continues to block his attacks with one blade, she deflects his Force-thrown missiles with the other. Their movements cease as one.

"You are much better," Ethan says. Teri beams at the praise. She has been in training for half of her entire life and has loved every minute of it.

"Thank you," she says. The two turn to leave the training room and a young padawan who was standing nearby stares at them.

"Who won?" he asks curiously. Ethan and Teri look at each other.

He did," Teri answers, but at the same time, Ethan says, "She did."

All three burst into laughter and Teri kneels to be at eye level with the young padawan. "We both won. We are both stronger, thanks to that fight and, since we are not using training lightsabers, we dare not hit each other."

"Oh," the boy said thoughtfully. He still didn't get it, but Teri rose to her feet and followed Ethan out of the room.

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-08-2004, 03:20 PM
*steps out of my training room not watching what i was doing and runs into teri knocking her to the ground*

oh,,, m'lady i am sorry i wasn't umm..paying attention, *extends my hand to help her up*

it is good to see that ethan has done such a fine job training you *smiles and helps teri up*

LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 10:30 PM
(Welcome wild jedi) The things that Revan had to attend to the planet ( Teri and Ethan are on) . After arriveing in a docking bay he sees a near by jedi and tells him to follow Jak after they get far away in a remote place the jedi asks "Where are we going?" Jak gave his reply be stabbing the jedi in the heart killing him he then puts his hand on the dead jedi and takes his appearence and also because of the small boast of power Jak can cloud the dark presence within him so he cn enter the acadamy.

Jin Phoenix
05-09-2004, 07:14 PM
The two of them talk for a good hour of what has transpired because of and to Revan up until he left the academy one year ago to rejoin the Sith.

"I see...well then I have what I needed" he says as he bows. "Thank you master Vandar."

"Welcome you are but a question now I have." Vandar says

"Yes what is it master?"

"Left the academy you did join the sith you have find what you were looking for...??"

Sypher thinks for a moment "I have found it...now I have to Master it" As he says this Sypher feels a Dark riple in the force fade out quickly and he becomes more aware knowing something is going on.

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Revan enters the acadamy and sees Snypher "May I... Talk to you?" Revan said

Jin Phoenix
05-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Sypher gives him a hard look and follows him after bowing. After a few moments he stops. "Who are and what do you want....your energy signature is..unique something I have only felt in a few warriors a string that shouldn't be but yet blends...power is coursing through you and yet your escapes me for you hide most of it so what is it your asking of me." he reaches and grabs the lightsaber strapped to his leg under his cloak just in case.

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:27 PM
"I ask of you... will you go to the planet Mannan?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-11-2004, 10:23 PM
(((boy talk about being left hanging with nothing to grab *curses*)))))

*hits himself a coupla times*

Writer
05-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by {Sith}-Guyver3
*steps out of my training room not watching what i was doing and runs into teri knocking her to the ground*

oh,,, m'lady i am sorry i wasn't umm..paying attention, *extends my hand to help her up*

it is good to see that ethan has done such a fine job training you *smiles and helps teri up*

Teri smiles and thanks the other Jedi for helping her up. Then, she quickly turns to follow Ethan again.

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-12-2004, 04:54 PM
tell me, ethan, *hurrys to catch up* do you feel your daughter is ready to take her trials????

Jin Phoenix
05-12-2004, 05:40 PM
"Im going to ask once more who are you...and why do you wish me to travel to manaan with you" he scans him and starts to call a small amount of power to his hand as he moves his thumb to the button of his drawn lightsaber.

Blessèd Sith
05-13-2004, 05:24 PM
Name: Nalaen Yalos
Appearance: 5' 10", long light brown hair, ritual tattoos, muscular from training, green eyes.
Alliegence: Sith -> student
Bio: Not much is known about Nalaen, but this is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bow at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war.
Sabre: Weilds a double-bladed sabre, red in keeping with tradition.

==============================================
Sitting crosslegged by her bed, Nalaen's eyes were closed in meditation. She was waiting for the summons from Korriban; she could feel it near, knew something was going to happen. Like something had happened at the academy awhile ago. Those eager ripples were budging gently against the present time, nudging it a bit further, making its presence know.

Gritting her teeth she staved off the impatience, fists clenching. The tempest of Force power she had built up around her flared, then flickered as it settled. She didn't want to wait. She wanted to fight.

Writer
05-14-2004, 12:46 PM
tell me, ethan, *hurrys to catch up* do you feel your daughter is ready to take her trials????

Ethan smiled slightly and turned to answer. "If she is not ready, she very soon will be."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-14-2004, 12:51 PM
i can have it arranged for her to take her trials?? i know both you and your daughter are sick of just hanging around here all the time, and i am looking for others to join me in a mission i must soon undertake, i wanted to know if you and her were interested

Writer
05-14-2004, 01:24 PM
"We're interested, but we'd like to know what sort of mission," Ethan replied. Teri's eyes sparkled. She and her father had been on missions together before, but it had been a long time since they had done so.

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-14-2004, 02:09 PM
i am going after Revan apprentice, then i am going after revan himself, the council have told me i may choose to take whom ever i wish, and no one here has anywhere close to the training to both have together,

so what say you?

Writer
05-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Ethan turned to Teri.

"I say we accept," she said quickly. Ethan grinned.

"Then accept we shall," he answered. "When do we leave?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-14-2004, 04:34 PM
we leave as soon as you feel she is ready for her trials, *smiles*

LukeKatarn
05-16-2004, 10:18 AM
"You do not want it to be this way do you?" Revan said Drawing his saber

Jin Phoenix
05-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Sypher scans him once again
"All I want is to know who im working for and for what reason if you are not willing to divulge this then yes" he ignights his lightsaber and it comes out in a deep purple color. "I do."

LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 09:06 AM
"Alright my name is Kurkel Hern (That is the name of the jedi he killed) and I want you to infeltrate the acadamy on Korriban and get some info for me since you will not go to Mannan now go the Korriban then go to Mannan I will be waiting in the bar."

Seraph Prave
06-04-2004, 01:05 PM
((Is this RPG stil active??))

Name: Seraph Prave
Race: Human
Appearance: 5'11", Lean build, dark grey eyes, black hair, wears dark Jedi robes that he got off a DJ he killed. Wields a blue double-bladed lightsaber that he created himself
Allegiance: Neutral (for now)
Bio: Was abandoned by the Jedi when the counsel detected the pain he had been hiding inside his mind. Parents died, twin sister AWOL from the Jedi enclave. Strong in the force, weak with physical weapons. Has an affinity for DS things and powers yet always fought the DS and upheld the Jedi code. Was alo influenced by the quote found in Naga Sadow's tomb. Strives to control his emotions, not to supress them.

Jin Phoenix
06-04-2004, 05:04 PM
He scanned him carefully then chuckled as he switched off his saber.

Alright then ill meet you there in lets say three days
he smiled feeling power coming from him he knew he was lying about his identity but he didnt know who it was exactly

LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:49 AM
After 3 days Jak waits on Korriban.

Jin Phoenix
06-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Over the course of the three days Sypher stole a ship and made his way to korriban knowing all to well what he was looking for was close to him as he landed he sensed a dark presence it had been a long few years since he left and he hadn't planned on coming back..
he walked down the hall and chuckled at the trainies showing off their powers he thought to himself
"Fools more than half will be dead within a month."
he walked into the bar and looked around for the man he had met as he saw him he walked close to him and bowed a little as he sat down.
"So why am I here."

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 08:01 AM
"Simply to infeltrate the acadamy. I need you to get some of the old records once done meet me in the bar on Mannan." After saying it Jak left.

Blessèd Sith
06-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Sweat dribbled down her forehead as her chest heaved. Eyes closing breifly to centre herself, she grabbed a towel, leaning against the wall. Her nose touched the cool stone as she draped the white towel over her damp hair, fingers pulling the elastic out. It had been a tough work out, and she had pushed herself much harder than usual. But it had been necessary.
Her head turned slowly, brow furrowing in bewilderment. Something . . . something was here . . . Taking the towel in her hand, Nalaen quickly passed it over her hair, then her body. She could bathe later; for now she would just throw her robe on and head to her room for meditation.

The darkened corridors, interrupted every so often by a shaft of light, were welcoming to Nalaen. They seemed to greet her as she passed into them, eyes darting about. She licked her lips nervously. A tremour, she could feel it. Her eyes widened, darting back and forth. Pace quickening, she controlled her heartbeat from its quickening in anticipation and fear. But this was the delicious fear of the unknown, or change. And she would gladly go headlong into it.
All around her the sounds of fellow students practicing and battling filtered through her ears. She barely paid mind to it, as it was the normal background noise for this time of day. Passing a few guards and fellow students, she gave each quick nods, her grimy hair falling forward into her face. She didn't care.

Turning down a hall, she went to her bed and sat beside it. Crosslegged on the floor, she shut her eyes quickly and reached out, trying to find the disruption. Had her summons come? Or was it some coincidence that the tremour had landed here?
A deep breath and a slow exhale; she hoped she would find out soon.

Jin Phoenix
06-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Sypher chuckled he hadn't been back in a while and now he was to waltz in o well he thought

He walked up to the door and pushed it opened as he slowly walked down the corridors he sensed a familiar presence...when he was here he had known the presence but not the person for always was he an outsider yet he exceled beyond them...This presence always was strong but it had grown considerably in a year as he was drawn to it his eyes narrowing a bit as he walked down the corridor to the outside of a young womans room he peeked in knowing now where it came from...her
as he looked he saw a beautiful girl around his age with tatoos on her and he smiled softly looking inside then he softly asked her

"Miss do you know where the archives are?"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Jak returned to his ship and left when he got on Bastila was waiting for him then they left.

Blessèd Sith
06-09-2004, 10:34 PM
The sense of someone powerful eminated through Nalaen's room as the force swirling around her bucked and crashed, being affected by this other power.
She heard a voice. Her eyes flew open and she was staring up at a male. Head cocking slightly, her eyes glinted. She recognised this person. Well, perhaps not the person, but the Force around them, their presence.
"What?" she hissed, knowing the male was dangerous, but not to herself, not to the Sith. An ally? Was this the summons, was this the tremour in the Force? She continued to stare, lost in her thoughts.

Jin Phoenix
06-10-2004, 12:04 AM
Sypher softly smiled at the girl she was beautiful as her green eyes added to it as he looked at her is deep blue eyes were not full of malice but...soulless and empty. He smiled softly at her then spoke in a gentle voice.

I am sorry Miss allow me to introduce myself...My name is Sypher Kune and I was wondering if you could show me to the archives its been a long while since ive been here and I'm not sure where they are

He bowed low but her never took his eyes off her.

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Jak returned to the StarForge and a droid was waiting for him "Sir a republic ship has entered the system." "WHAT." Jak says in anger "Destroy it." "Yessir." Jak returned to his room and stayed.
The republic ship was infact Master Vendars ship. Some Sith ships were dispatched but, they failed. Master Vendar entered the StarForge. A droid came running to Jaks room "Sir a... a... jedi is here." "A JEDI? NO. What does he look like? He is yellow, short, has long ears, and..." before the droid was finished it was destroyed, BY VENDAR! "Vendar it has been long but now this ends!" Jak pulled out his saber and an epic duel broke out!

Blessèd Sith
06-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Continues to stare at her fellow Sith, even as he bows. The power . . . A slow smile lit her features slightly.

"I am Nalaen. Nalaen Yalos." Standing fluidly from her sitting position, she kept her hood draped on her shoulders. There was no point in sculking around the school when you had someone powerful by your side.
Finished her basic apprasal of him, noting the emptiness of his eyes. It matched her cruel, merciless nature. The smile brightened even further.
"The archives are this way," she murmured, motioning out of her room, beginning to walk with purpose. "They can be tricky to find; but I'm sure I know the way. I'm there often enough." Turning back, she looked at Sypher. "Come," she said simply.

Jin Phoenix
06-10-2004, 04:24 PM
"Thank you"
He followed her silently but he could't help but watch her from behind for a few moments and he chuckled slightly when he realized what he was doing
as he followed he could feel she was strong more so than any other of the students but he could not understand why she was still in the academy.

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 09:10 PM
The battle begins! Jak strikes at Vendar but, Vendar dodges! Vendar jumps up and attempts a jump downward strike. Jak dodged and kicked Vendar. "You know you can not win Vendar." "Hmmm... you may beat me but, then I will become one with the force." Jak was fueled with anger! He hates Vendar and his ways of "becomeing one with the force" ways. Jak slashed and slashed but Vendar dodged everything. Jak did another strike bu, Vendar blocked it and did a counter strike! Jak went flying to the floor. Jak got back up and now he was a bloody wreck. Jak was now even more raged and he did another agressive monsterous move...

Blessèd Sith
06-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Back through the shadowy, almost oppresive corridors of the academy she went. This time however, she had someone with her. Not that that mattered. Twisting and turning through, nodding to fellow students and a few guards, she made it to a massive, intracately carved door. Looking over her shoulder at Sypher, she said:
"This is it." And putting her hand out, she used the force to push the heavy, cracking door open as she turned back to it. The wood was stained dark with age, worn away, but the carvings were still sharp. No one was quite sure what they were; it was clear they had some meaning, but like in the tombs, the carvings were unknown.

There was some rumour about a burgeoning knowledge of the carvings, but if that was true or not still had to be substantiated. And with something as intricate as this, with symbolism, pictures and script, it would take some time to understand what it meant.
But the darkside power from the door alone was beautiful and astounding. It was almost visible to those strongly attuned to the force, pulsing and rippling gently.

The door swung open completely, leaving the huge room beyond splayed out before them. Nalaen took a step inside.

LukeKatarn
06-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Jaks move hit Vendar "I'm going today but be warned others will challange you and you will not wi... wi...w..." Vendar died. Jak was breathing heavily. "It's over Vendar is... is... DEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-11-2004, 09:30 PM
(((((((hot dang did i get dropped from this rp or what lmao no one to talk to no one to interact with i guess i will drop from this rp sorry ya'll bye)))))))))

Jin Phoenix
06-11-2004, 09:53 PM
"Thank you Nalean"

he walked in and looked around then went to the main computer and popped in a golden floppy disk then typed quickly for a few moments moving all the files into one zip file. as he downloads it he looks up at hwer curiously then decides to ask her.

"Nalean you are extremely strong and have finished your training so I ask you why do you still linger in this academy as I sense you have more power than many of the masters here?" he spoke softly but very clearly

Blessèd Sith
06-11-2004, 11:04 PM
She laughs softly, almost bitterly at Sypher's words. Was he ignorant? Lulling her in with compliments to strike in some way? What was he playing at?

"I am still a student," she spoke clearly, pulling her cowl up, "I am no where near the power of a true Sith Lord. I will be one day; but for now, I am barely worthy of an apprenticeship."

With her arms now crossed, she watched Sypher, wondering if allowing him in was such a good idea. But it did not matter. If she had made a mistake, it would be easy enough to slay him. And if he killed her, then she was deserving of it in her stupidity.
For some reason she had trusted him. It had to be the summons she was feeling. Nalaen thought it could be him; that was what had lowered her guard.

Deciding to continue with her answer, she opened her mouth, eyes wary.

"And I stay because I must stay. There is a time for me to leave: I have a summons and I will know when to go."

Jin Phoenix
06-11-2004, 11:31 PM
"I see well then I understan."

he put it all on the disk then placed in another disk and copied it to that one.

"Im sorry to say but that summons is a fake...ive seen many wait years for their summons and it never comes. The fact is the Sith and Jedi are the same each deception artists and each useless without someone to guide them well mostly. Well Nalean if it is your wish to stay here then I won't stop you."

he took that disk up then uploaded a third into the computer and then started typing quickly then grinned

"Well miss Nalean I do have an offer for you. In space it does get lonly even for one of the Sith...So I give you the oppurtunity to come with me to wherever you wish and if you truly think you aren't strong then I myself will train you."

Writer
06-12-2004, 08:32 PM
((Don't leave {Sith}--Guyver3 !!! I'm just coming back!))

Ethan and Teri doubled their training time the very next day. Both were thrilled at the thought of a mission and were eager to get moving. By the time the training was over, both were drenched in sweat.

"You would have no trouble defeating me, Teri," Ethan said. Teri nodded. "It is hard, but I could do it."

"Yeah, now stop bragging!" Ethan joked. Teri laughed and Ethan joined her.

"Now go clean up," he said. "As soon as we're clean, I'll take you before the Council to announce that you are ready for the trials."

A look of surprise flashed across Teri's face. "So soon?"

Ethan grinned. "Yesterday, I said you were ready and if not ready, very near it. I have decided that you are ready. Congratulations, my daughter."

"Thank you," Teri said, barely able to get the words out of her mouth. Ethan nodded and turned toward his own quarters. Teri watched him go for a moment and then turned toward hers.

On his way to his quarters, Ethan ran into Shi-quin Hawk. He addressed him formally.

"I think you will be pleased to know that my daughter is ready for her trials," he told Shi-quin. "I am taking her before the council once both of us are a little... more presentable."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-12-2004, 11:59 PM
*archs a brow* oh?? y go to the council *smiles* her trails are you start at noon tommarow i have already seen to that

*chuckles gently*

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Jak decided that he needed some rest but, he could not sleep he thoght to himself "Why sleep? I have defeated Vendar I could take over the acadamy!" Jak rushes to the main room "Send a GAINT sith fleet to Coruscant. We must take over the Jedi Acadamy there." "Yessir." Jak boards a ship and with a gaint sith fleet he heads to Coruscant.

Blessèd Sith
06-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Her eyes narrow at Sypher as he began spouting his opinion in blind ignorance. She felt the force about her react to her anger, lashing out in invisible, firey tongues all around her.

"That is not what I meant by summons," she spat, curling her fingers slowly, glad her sabre was still in her room. As for his interpretation of summons, well, it was faulty anyhow. First, she wondered how the Jedi, whose numbers were swiftly depleating, could attempt such a deception on a mere student. But not only "could" but "why". Perhaps if she stood out, but she was one of many. A nothing; they wouldn't have wasted their time on her. Next, she was curious as to why he would dismiss what she felt so easily. Even, in pure hypotheticals; working with Sypher's perception of "summons", if there were false summons, the Force was always at work: ie, there had to be true summons as well.

"My summons is created by the fact that something big is happening. And something even bigger will happen soon. Anyone with even a meagre understanding of the Force can feel it. I am to be part of that. There is a time for me to join, a time for be to integrate myself within the whole, as there is a time for everyone. My time is near. That is my summons: the perfect timing for me to join the galaxy in whatever is happening. Are you telling me that there is naught going on?"

Her eyes blazed as she fought to control her anger, to keep her foresight floating above her blistering rage. There was a difference between being blinded by emotions and being fueled by them, using them. A Sith was to always be in control, to succumb, but to control. With knowledge of falling into emotion, comes the power over it and from it. She would not cast herself into a pointless and potentially leathal fight over a simple misunderstanding, no matter how much is rebuke had insulted her skills as a Sith.

She watched him, and heard his offer through the yelling in her head. Her mind shifted thoughts quickly. Arrogance could sometimes be a trait of a Sith. And it had brought her to power before. Little, pathetic boys, thinking they could do better than her for the sole purpose that they were male. She had slain them, but not just that, had delighted in torturing them first, watching them scream in pain, unable to escape her elated wrath. Their blood . . .

Blinking the memories away, she studied Sypher. Did he truly have power? Yes, but he was arrogant as well. That could be fed. Of course, if he was worthy, if he were skilled, then his arrogance would be of no matter. But he was blind as to the fact that this was her summons. This was her chance to become part of the bigger picture. To get away and to really do something for the Sith.

Smiling sweetly then, and barely forcing herself to not bat her lashes, she nodded, putting her hands behind her back. "Of course I'll come with you."

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 05:57 PM
The fleet came out of hyperspace around Coruscant "This is it. Our journy ends here but an even bigger journy awaits. This is just the beginning of that journy." The ships closed in "Coruscant PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"

Jin Phoenix
06-14-2004, 05:59 PM
He smiled back and bowed

"I would be honered for you to come and I am sorry I misinterpretid what you meant?" as he said this he thought
"you are right though somthing is going to happen soon and if you come with me more than likely you be a part of it the difference is your perception on good and evil will be scewed if you follow me. What you will see is that the Jedi are much more corrupted and the sith are much more pure than many would like you to think. If you follow me you will learn nothing in this world is black and white only gray so I ask you knowing this do you still wish to follow me?"

he looked at her hard as the computer fried behind him he removed the disk then turned back to her and smiled softly

LukeKatarn
06-14-2004, 09:35 PM
"All ships PREPARE FOR A FULL ASSULT. The jedi end this day and NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will get in my way." The ships get closer and closer then they are in bombardment range. An officer says to Jak "Sir 1 Hour untill baombardment can begin." "ONE HOUR! Fine have your one hour it just takes longer for my quest to be fullfilled nothing to worry about." "SIR the computers have gone haywire I'm afraid we must now wait 24 hours." Jak makes no comment and kills the officer.

Blessèd Sith
06-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Her head tips slowly to the side as her brow arches.

"You actually think I have preconceptions, or misconceptions, as to what is good and bad? Black and white? I believe in neither. There is only the Force. There is only Passion. All stems from Passion else we are dead."

With those vehement words, themselves spoken with passion, her hand curls into a fist. She can feel the Force moving through her, supporting and empowering. It was a beautiful feeling.

"If I did not believe the Jedi were corrupts, why would I be Sith?" she wondered with a shrug. Giving him a quick once-over, she decided that yes, it would be to her advantage to tag along. This was, of course, her only chance to join the fray.

"Why wouldn't I follow you."

Jin Phoenix
06-14-2004, 11:11 PM
"I'm not sure but I just want to be possitive you want to come. But even though the Jedi are corrupt the Sith are just as bed" he says smiling a bit

"Come with me to the ship then"

he leads her down the path of the accademy and theyget to the ship but three Dark Jedi stood infront of him.

"You!" the middle Jedi said "You have crippled our accademy you have stolen our files now you will die!"

the three egnighted there 6 red lightsabers and stood ready

"How can I die if you are already dead?"

as he asked a flash of purple light appeared as he seemed to transportt behind them a purple lightsabre backhanded in his right hand

"Ready to go Nalean"

the three dark jedi fall dead

Blessèd Sith
06-15-2004, 07:40 AM
Nalaen's heart thudded from this sudden action and betrayal. Was the price of her ties to the Force the destruction of the very instutute she kept near and dear to her heart, black thought it was? She scowled, knowing she had been used, played, and knew it would not happen in the future. The summons had blinded her to Sypher's true nature. However, the Force did not act randomly in such ways; this was all happening for a reason. Even she could take comfort in that.

Holding out her hand, she concentrated, picturing her double-bladed lightsabre in her mind, searching its vibration out. Where . . . there it was. It sparked with the Force. A gentle mental nudge and it jiggled, unseen, but felt. Gesturing with her hand, eyes closed, the Force pulled and the sabre went with. It took a moment, but soon it was clasped in her hand. Cool metal warming quickly to her touch, its edges and markings adding reassurance as her eyes fluttered open.

Looking to the one who had so easily slain (or was it a show, put on by him? She wouldn't put that past him) three dark Jedi, she struggled to control her contempt, smoothing her energies over to make it look like she was amazed.

"I trusted you beyond reason and I do not know if I have betrayed the very instutution that has given me everything I have ever needed or wanted. Yet I still go with you. I am, of course, ready." She gave him a little bow, sickened with herself, evermore desperate to keep the charade up, however. Biting her tongue, she kept her thoughts to herself. She knew that his comments on the Sith and Jedi were worthless. Anyone could think and believe what they liked. That was the beauty of perspective, opinion.

There was no right or wrong; no good or bad. It was all dependent on perspective. She had spent a long time studying it in the academy. And she knew she was right: she also knew that if her beliefs in the truth of the Sith were purely opinion, then at least she was really living her life.

Her eyes drifted back to Sypher. At least she had conviction. Even the weak Jedi were not so weak as to sit the fence.

"Lets go."

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Jak was in his ship eager for the bombardment to begin. Jak could not controll himself and so he decided that since he had all this free time he would go to the planet and sloughter a few people. Jak arriived in the lower city and killed a few people. "Pathetic."

Jin Phoenix
06-15-2004, 04:58 PM
he looks at her hard thrn frowns thinking

"Here's the truth then Nalean...your right the moment you helpped me you betrayed this academy every last file it has was detroyed and is now held on these two encrypted disks. However you were right to trust me like that because that is how I trust you...I don't know how or why but I do so I thank you for trusting me that way now i shall show you to your room come on"

he walks into the ship thinking

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Jak killed more people "Theese people are so pathetic. It's boreing already." Jak returns to his ship and takes a little nap. He wakes up 2 hours later and returns to the bridge.

Writer
06-16-2004, 06:18 AM
Ethan and Teri cleaned themselves up after their training and went to see the Council.

"Shi-quin Hawk informed us that you would be coming before us," one of the Council members said. Ethan nodded.

"Shi-quin told me that he had prepared for my daughter to face the trials," he said. There were nods from the Council.

"Do you feel that she is ready?" another Council member questioned.

"I have no doubts," Ethan replied boldly.

"Very well," the first Council member said. "She will face the trials today."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-16-2004, 09:41 AM
***ok we need to speed this up cause the sith are attacking the planet******

*smiles as we stand before the counsil the rank of jedi knight has been given to terri and the council informs us of the sith movements and our first mission as a team*

Blessèd Sith
06-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Walks quickly behind Sypher, her cowl up, her head bowed in shame. She was also thinking as they escaped swiftly through the ancient building she had thought of as home. It would be fitting for them to be caught and killed. That was one thing she was deserving of. And if she survived an attack by the whole building; the masters, the students . . . her friends, then she was supposed to be doing this. Small comforts . . .

Or was the fact that they weren't being attacked by wave upon wave of Sith another sign from the Force? In some way she would help the Dark Lords conquer the galaxy. And if Sypher got in her way or tried to make her "switch sides", she'd kill him.

A smirk alighted her shadowed face as silent laughter filled her head. Small comforts indeed.

Writer
06-17-2004, 06:10 AM
Ethan, Teri, and Shi-quin listen patiently as the Council informs them of their mission.

((Guyver, this is your sidestory here, so you're going to have to come up with our mission, whatever it may be.))

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 07:36 AM
"AHHHHHH! I can't stand this anymore." Jak goes up to the main controll consle "Hmmmm..." Je slashes up the gaurd "Get... T2M4 in here." T3 came in and tried to fix it but, he short circuited. "The best tech geek here, MAN THIS POST."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-17-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
The fleet came out of hyperspace around Coruscant "This is it. Our journy ends here but an even bigger journy awaits. This is just the beginning of that journy." The ships closed in "Coruscant PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DEMISE!"

^~~~~that is the quest!!!!!))))))))))))))

look we have less then 30 minutes before the bombardment begins we need to get to those ships and try to disable the main lead....

Jin Phoenix
06-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Sypher smiled at her as he showed her her room.
"Here you are Nalean this is to be yours"

he walked away and slowly walked to the control room his mind set on the force but yet something tugged at him in his mind he thought that Nalean was planning something he couldn't shake the feeling...as much as he trusted her his heart told him not to

"Uggh this cant be good the force is Raging and I cant shake the fact my companion probobly wants to kill he"
he smirked as he set a course for Coruscant then he walked to Naleans room

"Miss Nalean we are going to Coruscant the person who wanted this information is none other then the Dark Master Revan...from there you may stay with me or join him it is your choice"

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 10:00 PM
(Jin your char doesn't know I'm Revan. Remember in the meeting I was disquised as a Jedi.)

Writer
06-17-2004, 10:29 PM
"What a positive way to start my career as a Knight," Teri said, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Master Korr, I hope you were right about my being ready for this."

"Knight Korr," Ethan replied, a sparkle in his eyes, "I wonder if you are more ready than I am."

"You?" Teri exclaimed. "You who have been a master since you trained Knight Ruul? I find that difficult to believe."

"Then I must say we are equally ready," Ethan replied happily. "After all, I heard another master saying that, if you hadn't been for two factors, they would have made you a master. The factors are your age and the fact that you have not yet had a padawan of your own."

"Let's hope we survive to allow those factors their time to disappear," Teri said merrily. Ethan nodded, fingering his lightsabers. Teri reached for hers as well. Then, she looked over at Shi-quin.

"Are you ready as well?" she asked him.

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-17-2004, 11:06 PM
*in a solumn voice* yes

but we are not to be the only knights to take on this quest there are others already waiting but we must move quickly come we can take my ship it is small and fast

Jin Phoenix
06-17-2004, 11:16 PM
(I was going to explain that later see since he worked for him he followed the trace of the force signal when it changed he knew who it was and thats why he knows where to go thats why sorr y i should of explained eairlier)

Writer
06-18-2004, 02:23 AM
Ethan and Teri followed Shi-quin to his ship.

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-18-2004, 10:01 AM
*as we walk to the pad i look around at the wonders of the city then to my ship JT254 crusier class, light, fast, sleek design*

ahh here we are

*opens the hatch on the 3 seater and jumps in begining to run system checks before we take off*

Blessèd Sith
06-18-2004, 08:30 PM
Her first reaction to sneer when Sypher entered her room was wiped away in a millisecond. Instead, her jaw dropped as her eyes went wide.

"L-Lord Revan?" she whispered, amazed that this ignorant, yet powerful, man knew the greatest Sith in existance. Perhaps she had thought too harsh of him. After all, someone whom the Dark Lord trusted -- as close as the Dark Lord could get to trust, she supposed -- should be trustworthy.

But he spoke against the Sith . . . Well, everyone deserved a chance, and perhaps she herself was ignorant, having jumped to conclusions. At least, she hoped she had jumped, leapt even. Because if he were to betray the Sith in any way . . .

She just shook her head and gave Sypher a weak, but honest smile.

"Coruscant you said? Sounds delightful."

Jin Phoenix
06-18-2004, 09:31 PM
he nods but then looks her up and down as he leans against the door

"Nalean...you don't like me do you..may I ask why for we have time it will take us a good hour to get to Coruscant on these routes"

he smiles softly at her

"and please be honest I'm not going to kick you out or anything I just want to know for I do not like traveling with people who don't enjoy my company"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-19-2004, 12:18 AM
(((hey Jin i have your reasons y she doesn't like you, your pigheaded, stubbern, obnoxious, goofy, LMAO i am just joking ;) )))))

Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 12:22 AM
(((thanks buddy thanks alot:rolleyes: )))

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 08:54 AM
(BUT I CLOUDED MY FORCE ENERGY! You could't have known that I was Revan. I hid my dark force energy!)

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-19-2004, 11:06 AM
((hey man relax :) sorry)))))

Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 11:51 AM
((um ok you go to the star forge you shed the identity u start killing lots of people so not one ripple in the force would have Revans energy signal besides if i dont know who u are i cant find you but w/e
dude im chilled lol i was just playing))

Blessèd Sith
06-19-2004, 12:24 PM
((OOC: *looks confused* Why would Reven NEED to cloud his/her/its [er, I suppose "his" in this case] force energy? Just wondering. And doesn't killing people send out, like, a signature in the force or something?))

Sypher looked so casual, leaning against the door. And almost everything in his demenour, the Force around him bespoke the same. But there was a slight trembling deep within the Force and she knew it was some sort of aprehension. She wasn't quite sure, but there was something there. A very human, almost vulnerable emotion. It was so natural she almost couldn't pick it up.

Though she was more angry at herself than anything and so didn't have time anyway for probing Sypher deeper. She had tried so hard to hide her feelings, and yet he had still figured her out. Could she try and convince him that he was being paraniod? But one of his power? She supposed she could, if done carefully. Chalk it up her hostility to her bred mistrust? To the fact that everything had just changed so horribly for her?

Looking away, she gave a little cough. "You have to understand," she muttered, "my whole life has just been uprooted. I don't know you. You have to give me time." Her head still turned, she glanced over at him.
Taking a moment to examine him, she continued to speak: "I am always on my guard." She paused for a split second, dreading to say the next words, but knowing she had to. "Don't take it personally, just give me time."

The inward shudder was suppressed and she hoped she was better at controlling her turmoil and inner monologues than she had previously thought. Hopefully he would take her on face value. Because she wasn't even quite sure where the truth started and the lies began.

Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 01:45 PM
he thought for a second as he leaned there was she for real did she really need time or was she playing him like a flute when they got to Coruscant would she try to kill him or did she really need this time to know him for he did understand he had taken her from the life she knew to one she had never been in.

He smiled lightly
"I see...Well i shall give you that time for I do understand what it is to taken from one life to another"
he smiles once more
"Well then I shall leave you to yourself unless there is something you would like to ask or know"

He stands and waits for a moment

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 03:48 PM
(Don't worry I was jokeing with the all caps thing.:) Also I never thought of that but, did your char somehow trace mine and then find out he was killing people? In our meeting on Coruscant I was hideing my force energy so that noone would know that it was Revan. So Jin I leave you with this question, how did your char know that it was Revan that he met with on Coruscant?)

Blessèd Sith
06-19-2004, 04:10 PM
((OOC: All I have to say is that I would definately be helping Revan in his/her/its slaughter. Hell, I've even had dreams in which I AM Revan O_O Wow. Lol, anyhoo, could he have recognised you? If anyone tries to kill the Dark Lord of the Sith I'll be the first one there to stop it ^^))

She studied Sypher, so confused with everything. She didn't know how to reply, or even how to react to his suspicion. Perhaps she wasn't the potentially powerful Sith she had always thought she would be. If he could see through her so easily, she was weak. Her shoulders slumped as she heaved a sigh, feeling broken.

"I don't know what to ask. I suppose I don't have any formed questions. Just ramblings. Why did you do that to the academy? Why did you destroy my life? Did you destroy my life? Did you just make me turn on the Sith? What are you? What does my future hold for me? Why is this happening? What connection do you have to the Dark Lord?" Stopping, she lifted her shoulders minutely in a hapless shrug. She could have kept going, but it was pointless.

There was just so much she needed to know, but the question was now: was she worthy? She wanted nothing more than to become a powerful Sith Lord and to lead a fleet for The Dark Lord, for the might of the Sith. She wanted to be a Sith War Lord, to be more exact. And now . . . now was that possible? Had she been so easily duped? Or was the Force just working in its strange ways again? Shrugging off her cloak, she trailed her fingers over her tattoos, a habit from childhood, a comfort thing. With all the troubles going on, it reminded her at the core of everything there were the Gods, and there was the Force.

Those were the only things she needed. The Force would guide her. The Gods would help her. She stood a bit more resolutely, eyes strengthening once more. No, she would not be weak. She was a strong Sith student. She would be a Lord one day, all of them would see, all of them would bow before her. The problems happening in her life were nothing. They were conquerable.

She lifted her face up to Sypher's. "Whatever the Force has in store for me I'm willing to accept. And as the Force delivered me to you . . ." Trailing off, she shrugged.

Jin Phoenix
06-19-2004, 05:01 PM
(Well you Revan was still in disguise on Koriban see i didnt know until after he left cuz i wasnt given a destination so i tracked him to know where he was going when he shed the body I figured it out)

he smiled lightly scanning her up and down...he was right about her she was strong and powerful but like most Sith couldn't control her feelings completely which could be powerful but still ussually more deadly to the owner of the feelings.

"Well I shall try to answer them. To the first question I was asked to get the information by Revan I however decided to cripple the academy. The reason..I'm not entirely sure but the archives in the academy needed to be erased for if the Sith ever broke the one with that information would rule...and we cant have just anyone doing that. The second is up to you really. I have however given you a new life away from the trappings and protection of the academy you may make of it what you will. The third is no. The Sith are not as unified as once thought betray one and another will accept you. The fourth question is.... complicated. You see im not even sure but what i think is that I am a human. When I was young I trained to Jedi status in the Academy then I came to the Sith. Until about a year and a half ago I was the most promising student in the acedemy but then I left for there was nothing more I could learn there. Now I am an assasin I guess. Ill kill anything thats worth my time if hired but honestly I hold no alleigences for noone holds one with me. Your future is in your hands, the force nor Gods have written it only you can. It is happenening because you accepted my offer the moment you did your world was changed as was your path. Revan hired me for this job, as of now that is all he wants of me but that may change once we get there."

he bows to her
"I Hope that helped"

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 11:44 PM
(Thanks.) Jak is ready to start the bombardment. An officer comes up to him "20 minutes and closeing." "Good." Jak goes up to the main window "The galaxy will be mine. Alll I have worked for will be decided here."

Blessèd Sith
06-20-2004, 04:21 PM
She stared in open disbelief, using the force to sheild her inner turmoil. A common assassin? She was in league with an assassin -- granted, one allied with Lord Revan, but . . . This was beneath her. And he had been a jedi. What was he now? Neither Sith nor Jedi . . . Shadow Jedi or some fence-sitter like that?

No, no, no! The Force put her on this path, she wouldn't give into her indecision. She would follow this through, and stay by Sypher until he . . . did something wrong. There, her mind was made up, still troubled, but she was sure she could work through that. She really had no choice in the matter; her alliegence was to the Sith, and the might of their Empire, and nothing would change that.

If someone tried, they would pay the price.

She smiled at him. "I'm your girl until the end." She finished the thought casually in her mind, knowing the lack of emotion behind it would keep it from being sensed. It wasn't anything bad anyhow: just a wee bit of a loophole. And her verbalised words would be truth, so long as he did not stray from the righteous path of the Sith.

Jin Phoenix
06-20-2004, 04:58 PM
he gave her a hard look at her words then nodded and shruged them off as he thought one word broke into his thoughts that she had in her mind and he smiled.

"Hmmm Shadow Jedi I rather like that actually."

Sypher chuckled at this but in his voice and heart was no anger no emotion on either side he was the perfect warrior but yet he had this trait it was...disturbing for inside him was a man screaming being tormented by both sides of himself light and dark cutting into his very soul. He looked at her looked into her looked through her and he saw something there he hadn't before something comforting though at the same time it felt like disgust but he tried to ignore it. In his heart he knew he could not be secluded from either order any longer with his Jedi Master and old friend dead and now the Academy in shambles because of him he would have to choose his place and yet as he thought this he knew neither was right. Revan was the perfect Sith they said Dark powers and Pure Evil but then how was it possible for him to love for all knew the stories of the girl Bastila and although the Jedi disown it it was a very...lightside emotion. So could it be that he himself was correct when he left both orders with no true allegiance all emotions were his and yet he had none was her perfect or was he nothing.

Before Nalean could enter or probe his mind he walked out of the room and went into his quaters and lied down thinking on this as all these thoughts rushed through his mind as he tried to sleep but could not.

Blessèd Sith
06-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Before she could get a hint of what Sypher was thinking or feeling, he had turned and left. For some reason she felt slightly violated: he had probably probed her. That was alright, not like there had really been anything for her to hide.

Heaving a sigh, she sat on the edge of her new bed and stared blankly at the wall. It wouldn't be too long to their arrival on Coruscant. She wondered what that would be like. And what was happening. She wanted to go back home; she didn't like being with this Sith hater. Why did she choose him; or, really, why did he choose her?

Crossing her legs, she gave herself to meditation, trying to settle herself. What would come would come, she had to remind herself, letting the force glide around her soothingly. Just let it come . . .

Jin Phoenix
06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
After another half an hour they arrived at the docking bay of Darth Revan's ship. He sighed for his thoughts still lingered in the back of his mind on all of this but he tried to dismiss them as he walked into Nalean's room quietly and smiled at her softly.

"Miss Nalean we have arrived at Revan's ship, If you think you will be staying with him you may want to pack up your things now if you plan to stay with me I'm not entirely sure whether we will be brought into the fold or be sent on our way. It is entirely your decision Nalean but I suggest you decide quickly I shall wait near the airlock for you."

He bowed to her low then turned and walked to the back of the ship and sat down waiting for her.

Blessèd Sith
06-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Getting up, her mind muttled, she went to the back of the ship. She continued to stare, confused and unsure, at another wall. Sypher was forcing her to make a decision already? She wasn't used to making decisions like this. It was all so new, and so much thrust upon her at one time, no less.

Shaking her head slowly, she closed her eyes.

"It should be up the the Dark Lord where I go. If he wishes me to stay with him I will. However if he prefers that I help you with whatever you are doing, I will honour that wish as well." She shrugged haplessly, not knowing what the Force had in store for her. At its whim, she didn't want to make any bad desicions.

Jin Phoenix
06-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Sypher smiled at her and chuckled softly

"Nalean you are strong and you are smart but you have one major flaw. You rely too much on people making decisions for you. I'm not saying being reckless and I understand that you wish to do as Revan commands however he cannot shape your destiny only you can...only by your own hands will your path be drawn not by the force or any other person but by your own choices."

He smiled softly at her and walked through the airlock into Revan's ship with her, they walked to the bridge in wait of Revan then he again looked at her.

"I do not mean to preach to you Nalean I only wish to help you make of your life the best it can be and I can only give you this advise for I have seen where it can lead however as I said it is your decision to do or listen to whomever you wish." he smiled softly "But to be honest it was nice having company for once." he chuckled softly at her as they waited for Revan.

Blessèd Sith
06-22-2004, 11:12 PM
A brow arched slowly.

"What the heck do you expect from me? Perfection? Absolute infallable knowledge? I have just left a bloody school, gone with someone who doesn't even side with the Sith, have no idea what the next few minutes hold for me, and you bloody well expect me to make level-headed decisions as if I have had the CHANCE to make a single decision in my life?!" The Force raged around her. "Everyone who has spent a day in any academy, taught by any master, knows that the Force is everything, and if you can't trust in the Force to guide your movements and thoughts, then there's abso-bloody-lutely nothing you can do with yourself!" Seething, her shoulders hunched, her eyes narrowed as her teeth were bared. "You have no alliances, no allegience. If I were Revan, I'd have you killed because you are a security risk. But I'm not the Dark Lord so I have no say. I know my place, I know to trust in the Force, I know that I have never made a decision, so to make a decision that could absolutely ruin my whole life as lightly as you'd like to make it seem IS NOT EASY. Nor is this decision even up to me!"

Screaming in rage, she turns her back to him, wanting desperately to kill. The smell of blood and burned flesh was infiltrating her nostrils, the feel of a jerked weight as her sabre blade made contact, then slid languidly through a body . . . She needed to kill. NOW. The rage and hatred was boiling over. For someone to be so powerful, so pompous and so ignorant was infuriating. Why had the Dark Lord entrusted ANYTHING to Sypher. Why had she agreed to do anything with him. She should have cut him down. But what if he truly was her summons. After all, she could potentially work with the Dark Lord, and that probably wouldn't have happened without Sypher.
The rage cooled down slightly as her mind raced. But she was still very, very angry.

Jin Phoenix
06-23-2004, 09:41 PM
He was taken aback for a moment by her rage for he had never meant to anger her and this was a bit of a shock to him as he stood in silence for a moment as he thought of what to say. He looked at her for that time then smiled softly.

"I am sorry Nalean I never meant to anger you and I can understand it must be frustrating being around one like me who has seperated himself from everyone. However the force may be a guide it isn't your final. The force will bring you to a decision but only you can make it final what I'm trying to do is make you ready to accept that decision."

he smiled softly

"Please I understand what you are saying but at this point in time anger will get us nowhere."

Blessèd Sith
06-23-2004, 10:42 PM
"Only the Force can guide me," she mumbled, her back still to him. "When the time comes to make the decision, it'll be the Force at work again. Though I highly doubt the Sith Lord has any use for me, a lowly apprentice." Her shoulders slumped slightly. "I have nothing left and you want me to make a decision, something I have never done in my life, like it's nothing. Well, this could be everything. And why won't anger get me anywhere? It should at least show the Dark Lord my power and passion."

She didn't know what to expect. Nor did she know what to do. She felt lost, and the only way she knew how to get through it was by letting the Force guide her.
Whatever would come would come.

Jin Phoenix
06-24-2004, 08:36 PM
He smiled softly at her, something had changed suddenly he saw someone different he saw the human emotion of a young girl scared and confused then he walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Nalean, Revan will decide whether you are worthy and if he sees even half of what I do he will take you into his comand. Yes it is true that anger shows passion however anger blinds you to your surroundings and if you cannot see them then you will be beaten, and I do not want to see that happen to you."

He smiled at her once again then looked on into the corridor were Revan would come from.

"Course Revans flaw is that he is a horrible host to keep his guests waiting for so long."

he chuckled a little then looked on again

Blessèd Sith
06-25-2004, 01:29 AM
For some reason she felt comforted. A weak smile lit up her tattooed face marginally.

"My natural anger does blind me. But with the Force I'm able to see through it. Most of the time." She giggled then at Sypher's words. "The Dark Lord is rather tardy, isn't he?" She glanced around, trying to entertain herself. What if Revan wanted her to stay? She was considering staying with Sypher. After all, she was young, and this was her chance to travel. Perhaps she could do her work for Revan by travelling?

She smiled again, waiting.

Jin Phoenix
06-25-2004, 04:13 PM
he smiled at her then removed his hand slowly as he looked on.

"Yes thats the one thing the Jedi did teach me, never ever keep guests waiting cause when you have angry guests your discusions will not be profitable."

He smiled again then found a small ball on the ground, it was probably meant for trianing but he was board so he used the force to lift it and shoot it around in the air annoying the officers slightly as he laughed a little.

"Well Nalean since we have some time won't you tell me about yourself for you know a good deal about me and yet you still remain an enigma."

Blessèd Sith
06-26-2004, 01:16 AM
At the thought of revealing information about herself, Nalaen paled. No one ever cared about her enough to ask. She was always just Nalaen, a warrior, the one with potential. Yes, she was a friend to some, but no one knew her history. For nearly every student, she had always just been there. Then again, at least half of the Sith students were "ones with potential". She was not so special, but one of many. Another reason why she was passed over so consistantly.

"I . . ." Thinking for a moment, she tried again. "I was raised a Sith," she said with a shrug, "on a Sith world, by a Sith family . . . and my tattoos are religious and ritualistic as well as Sith. It all works into each other, you know?" Giving another shrug, she continued: "I was raised as a warrior. My father was a great warrior and he taught me, along with my grandfather and the Elders. The Priests and Priestesses as well. I was taught politics, basic battle strategy, how to wage war, and how to eventually lead. Then I went to the Sith academy. You mostly see teenagers there, starting their schooling. I went as a child as my parents thought it would be best for me to live right there, on Korriban, the sacred sands. To be taught by the best of the Sith."

Flexing her fingers, she cleared her throat. "I was raised using a bow, the most elegant weapon of my people. Our men, and warrior women, decorate and carve their bows; everything on them represents something about the warrior and the Gods and the Force: the wood is taken from the blessèd trees that grow on the temple lands. Those that are Force adepts are later allowed doublebladed sabres to wield when they're older and consumate with the bow. Though we still keep our bows as they are sacred to us." She smiled then, closing her eyes then opening them slowly.
"You must think us primative for using wooden weapons. But now they are mostly for show, symbols of the greatest men and women, training tools for the young. We are a fighting race, and we take great pride in our abilities to kill and our skills in battle. I suppose we're like the Mandalorians, but my people are so much more hidden and tucked away."

Looking around, she hoped that was enough information. Though fearing she might have let someone in, she also felt a flush of pride speaking of her people, her family. And that was no information anyone could take and use against her. Also, it didn't bring him much closer to her. Perhaps only an understanding. She supposed that was no big deal.

Jin Phoenix
06-27-2004, 11:56 AM
He listened to her intently then smiled at her.

"I see. That is very interesting Nalean, and no I don't believe you and your people are primitave I believe through older weapons we keep tradition alive and that is something we should not lose."

He again smiled softly at her he felt he had a greater understanding of her and where she had come from now and this made him feel a little more...he didn't know what but it was nice he thought as he looked on into the dark corridor waiting for Revan.

LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 01:20 PM
A droid came to Revan and told him that he had visitors. He went to the waiting room where he found Snypher and Nalaen. "Do you have the data?" He looked at Nalaen "Ah, what do we have here? A Sith? You are a jedi since when do you travle with SIth?"

Jin Phoenix
06-27-2004, 11:49 PM
He chuckled

"And hello to you too Revan, this is how you greet your guests? Yes I have it now what is my payment, also please im no Jedi im no dark Jedi so please do not refer to me as one."

He looked to Nalean and smiled.

"She has been my companion since Korriban her name, is Nalean."

Blessèd Sith
06-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Though she was able to keep her jaw from dropping in awe, her eyes still went wide. She couldn't help but stare at the Dark Lord of the Sith, the power and might of the galaxy. To be standing before him was . . . an honour.

She bowed swiftly and respectfully then, remembering her manners, wondering how Sypher could get away with talking back to the Dark Lord. If she were the leader of all and someone spoke to her in such a way . . . well, unless she knew them really well and could laugh and clap them on the back, they would quickly learn their place.

Standing with her head slightly lowered, she wondered what would happen now.

LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 07:54 AM
"Well I'll give you two offers. One: You can join the sith and I will teach you everything in the ways of the Dark Sith. Or Two: 300,000 credits. And if one wants to take the money and the other wants to become my deciple then the money will be 150,000 credits. The choice is yours."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-30-2004, 10:34 AM
*****i am sick of waiting for wild jedi so i am going solo(********

*ic* entes my ship and powers up and goes full throttle into space and switches from active sensers to passive sensors to mask my approach to the corellian flag ship*

Jin Phoenix
07-01-2004, 12:06 AM
He thinks for a moment and grins.

"Well how about this if Nalean wishes to stay with me...Give us 50,000 each and then give me full autonomy as a Sith General/Lord/whatever and I will show and teach her all I can and you let me have this till You have reason to believe ill Betray you"

He grins softly at Nalean then looks at Revan

"Well you two how does that sound."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-01-2004, 01:39 AM
*waits drifting in space untill i see a hanger door of the sith interdictor ship open as soon as the fighter leaves i gun it and land in the cargo bay quick to exit saber drawn*

LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 07:46 AM
"Hmmm... deal. But, if you even THINK about betreying me, I'll find out and when I do oooh you'll wish you were dead."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-01-2004, 12:20 PM
*silences the troops and makes haste to hide in the bowls of revans ship*

Jin Phoenix
07-01-2004, 06:59 PM
He grined softly and jokingly he said

"And what if you didn't find out."

He chuckled softly and smiled but then sensed the Jedi and probed his mind stealthily and grinned.

"He's here for you Revan, I suggest you show him more curtisy then you showed us and greet him...Properly."

He grined at him

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM
***thanks phoenix thought i would never be found :D ******

*looks around using mind trick to divert the attention of several soldiers in order to sneak by*

Blessèd Sith
07-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Staring at Revan, she senses something very strange. A presence. There's someone here. And it's not someone she knows. Stretching out with the Force, feeling around, she's almost sure it's a jedi. With a reassuring brush against her sabre with her fingers, she knows she will do what is necessary for the Sith.
Perhaps she still has destiny after all.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-02-2004, 11:54 PM
*works my way to the engineering level and goes about my task of dis-abling the engines and weapons*

Writer
07-03-2004, 07:57 PM
*****i am sick of waiting for wild jedi so i am going solo(********

*ic* entes my ship and powers up and goes full throttle into space and switches from active sensers to passive sensors to mask my approach to the corellian flag ship*

((Nobody said you had to wait for me to post after every one of your posts. If you don't mind, Ethan and Teri are still with you. I'll be gone for about a week starting this Sunday, so I give you permission to control them as long as you don't kill them off.))

Jin Phoenix
07-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Sypher grinned softly then looked to Nalean.

"Well if the two of you are merely going to stand there teh I suppose I shall have to kill this intruder."

He took a lightsaber out the back of his long black trenchcloak and ignited it into a single white blade with a black aura, the handle was sleek and wrapped in a black cloth and it was longer then a normal handle by at least a few inches. The blade was also longer bye almost a foot and it glowed eerily with a much lighter sound than any other saber. He smiled at it then turned it off.

"I'm amazed he could fix it"

He smiled softly then put the saber in a special holder at his side so when he grabbed it he would be in a relic stance when he grabbed it.

"Well then."

Sypher went from the bridge and walked to the engine room where he found the man trying to destroy the weapons.

"That shall be quite enough Master Jedi."

He looked at him hard as he kept his saber hidden inside his long cloak.

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 08:10 AM
"I sensed the presence. I want him to come here. Leave him. If I wanted somebody to get him I would have gone and done it by now." He look to Nalean "Now since that jedi is gone I'll get a trainer for you. Oh yes you know the sith code right? You know that we have no rules. Or do you not?" Jak leaves and comes back with a very attractive, charmming, handsome, etc (Everything that a girl would fall for.). Jak points out to Nalean "This is your trainer."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-05-2004, 08:29 AM
*stops suddenly and looks up sensing something is wrong*

they must know by now that i am here.......*looks around* this is an odd play for them....i figured they should have sent everything they have down here.....*disables the engines overload safety protocols and plants a small bomb hidden under the control panel and activates the remote* good..at least this is set *looks around then looks up to an open platform over looking the engine room and force jumps up to it*

Jin Phoenix
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
(Forget him leaving and after that.)

Sypher smirks at her "trainer" and smiled softly at Nalean then looked to Revan.

"This isn't like you Revan normally you would be the first to challenge some poor unsuspecting Jedi. Or is it that you have met this one before and wish to see how predictable he is..."

He again looked at the trainer and got an idea.

"Or why not send him, I mean if he cannot beat a single Jedi is he really fit to teach somone with the kind of potential as Nalean?"

Blessèd Sith
07-07-2004, 12:54 PM
After studying her trainer, she glanced at Sypher as he spoke. He was playing at something, though he did have a point she supposed. Would she really want to learn from someone who could be bested by a measly Jedi?

Looking back to Revan, she bowed her head slightly. "Yes, my Lord," she said, eyes downcast, "I know the Sith code by heart. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Searches the area with the Force for the Jedi once more. She can tell he's moved, can sense his energy trail. And there's something out of place . . . something that wasn't there a moment ago . . . But she cannot quite place it.

Jin Phoenix
07-07-2004, 11:31 PM
He smiled softly at her but then he felt the change also. This was very strange for he could sence the Jedi and it wasn't coming from him, nor was it coming from far away. It was in the room with him,but it wasn't anyone he could see. He himself was changing. He didn't know what it was but something had clicked when he had first met Nalean's trainer...no it was before that when Revan had called him a Jedi. He was no Jedi and he hated how ignorant this so called master of the Sith was. His eyes started to...almost glow with power as his energy shifted completly. Where emptiness and serene energy flowed darkness and pain flowed from every corner of him, he was infused with this power, he had opened up his darkness for the first time in over 3 years and he was ready to use it.

With a slinky voice he looked at the three of them and then looked to Revan. "I am curious who taught this....boy Revan for in him i sense little power."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-10-2004, 05:59 PM
*looks up*

this is not good....*closes my eye's as a shiver runs down my spine*

someone..........as powerful as revan???

defiatly not good *with ethan and terri in tow i break into a run*

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 08:15 AM
(Sorry I missaid it. I mean boy as in he is male but, he is an older boy. In his 20's.) "You are confused. He is handsome is he not? He is strong. HE is clouding his energy becasue his full energy is allmost as strong as mine. Even I have to cloud my energy if I didn't you would all be dead becasue of all the energy you are sensing. You would go ill. Well anyway you know that there are no rules. What I have this man here becasue of no rules. You can is fall in love. Do what ever you want with the Sith Code. Now remember you are free to fall for him or anyone. Exept me." Jak looks over to Snypher "And you. You better stay away from Bastiala... OR ELSE!" (The dark lord of the sith sounding child like? HE could be playing a trick)

Jin Phoenix
07-11-2004, 06:36 PM
He chuckled at Revan softly his voice was still slinky and elegant.

"Whta I have heard about you is all entirely true. Revan power cannot make someone sick no matter how much there is of it, come now do you really think we are children."

He looked at him sternly and smiled.

"And I have no intrest in miss Bastilla...By the way Revan how foolish are you. Just because someone is powerful does not mean one can fall in "Love" as you called it, Lust maybe but not love. Handsomeness and power are truly nothing compared to people in true love, you should remember that next time you speak of something so unfathomable."

He grined softly as his voice echoed in all their minds then he bowed to Revan.

"But I mean you no disrespect of course I just feel you need to rethink your definition of what makes love that is all."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-11-2004, 10:50 PM
*makes it to the docking level and looks around a cornor*

Blessèd Sith
07-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Her head lifted slowly to look at the bickering males. Glancing at both of them, then at the man who could end up her master, she cocked her head. Her eyes went blank.

"Men, so typical. As usual you live up to the stereotypes and gender castings -- what do you know of emotions. Loyalty to power, to your master, is the greatest thing a Sith can hold close. And what greater loyalty can one have than to love that very thing they're loyal to. The absolute surrender of all that makes a person. Passion runs a full gambit, not just hatred but love as well. Lust can be great, but it is not the same as passion when in love. All emotions add up to the experience of existance, and without those emotions, we wouldn't have our fuel or power. Without that fuel and power, we wouldn't have passion. Without passion, we have nothing. To say that one emotion is important while another isn't is folly and ignorance." Her head bowed slowly as her voice trailed off.

"But that's just what I have gathered from the teachings in my life."

Looking back at the one who was to be her master, she studied him closely. The last thing she wanted was a pretty boy.

Jin Phoenix
07-13-2004, 04:22 PM
He turned to look at her and he smiled softly at her, he was amazed at how wise she was.

"You are correct Nalean loyalty is what a Sith should hold close and yet it is not very common amongst them. For you see the Master is struck down when the apprentice surpasses him. I wonder how loyal that is."

In his mind he went over a few things before they said them and then spoke once again.

"However passion is again nothing compared to true love Nalena. Though the Sith live through it and the Jedi detest it it truly is a weak emotion. It is fleeting for in one instant passion can be found and in the next it can be lost. No Nalean passion in love is not the ultimate emotion it is again weak and fleeting. Love is perfect and uterly impossible at the same time. When two people are in Love they are continually tormented by it until they are with each other. Though lust can be powerful, like passion it is fleeting. Love is eternal. If you truly love someone until the day you die there essence will be within you and it will kill you, birth you, torment you, hold you, rape you, love you and do so much more. Love truly conquers all. However that just means it overloads everythng else. Just because you are in love does not make you immune, it makes you only more pained and that is why Love truly is the single best and worst emotion there is."

He looks at them all.

"But until the moment you expereience it for yourself, you will never understand it."

Writer
07-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Ethan and Teri stayed back from the corner.

"What can you see around there?" Ethan wanted to know.

Jin Phoenix
07-16-2004, 04:59 PM
(Ok guys just to tell yu im gona be gone for a week so dont go killing me or yelling at me k thanx see ya)

LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 05:41 PM
"Hahaha. You are patetic. I have experienced true love. One time, in the war agenst Malek Bastila was captured. IF YOU HAD KNOWN WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH ME THEN THEN YOU WOULD BE OVERWEALMED!!!!!" Revan needed to blow some steam. He hated haveing to blow his head off like that so he had a mood swing and said politely "If you will exuse me, I have something to do. I will meet you in the training cooridors tomorrow. As you have probably not sensed I can sense a bomb. Nalean I have a direct order. You must go defuse the bomb. Snypher your mission is to go to your room and wait. I will give you further instruction tomorrow after Coruscant is destroyed. Revan went to the controll room and prpared the bombardment which would start in 5 minutes.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-16-2004, 09:33 PM
this is odd, only a few sith troops,

*leans back against the wall* something is not right........

they know we are here...

Blessèd Sith
07-18-2004, 12:59 AM
She shook her head. Such brainwashing. Passion was the drive to better the self, the full culmination of all that was pure. Yet in this galaxy where the self was evil and wicked, of course anything that bettered the self would be just as evil and wicked.

And she had a direct order from the Dark Lord of the Sith. She knew her place and didn't correct his assumption that she was too weak to notice a bomb; instead she turned, pulling her cowl up over her head so her features were shadowed, leaving her in the darkness that was so comforting and serene. With the force she stroked her doublebladed sabre, almost feeling it hum, the anticipation for a fight thrumming through her. If there was a bomb, there was a Jedi. And if there was a Jedi . . . a smile crept to her mouth slowly: her teeth showed in a horrifically amused expression. She could almost taste the blood on her lips.

Stalking through the area, pushing her senses outwards to feel the bomb, she felt vibrations of something that didn't belong. There it was. Heading over, she kept her senses open, ready for an unseen foe, waiting for the delicious kill of battle. Now staring at the bomb, she put her hands to it and went about defusing.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-18-2004, 01:48 AM
*narrows my eyes*

mmmm the bomb, *curses* i am too far from it, *shrugs* ok so my assumption was right....*looks to ethan and his daughter*

come........let us return to the lower levels and find the sabatour *with ethan and terri in tow i return to the maintanence deck*

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 08:54 AM
"It won't be long now. SOON CORUSCANT WILL COME TO AN END!!!!!! The galaxy will be MINE!!!!!

OOC: If I am successfull of destroying Coruscant then let's say that in those 4,000 years it repopulated and then buildings came.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-18-2004, 07:57 PM
*reaches into my pocket she got one but she missed the other 4 in the weapon cores

*pushes the detonate button as the ship is rocked as the gun turrets are blown to H*LL and in a matter of seconds*

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 08:43 PM
((HeHe just one thing. THERE IS MORE THEN ONE BOMBARDMENT SHIP!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)) "What the..." Jak was thrown to the side. "All other ships if you are ready start the bombardment! At first there was nothing then you could hear the mighty roar of turrets blasting. They started in the under levels of Coruscant where noone would know exept the people themselves. After successfully destroying the Undercity the guns stopped. They had to recharge and that could take days. "How lonf will it take to get our main guns back online." "We can get repairs in 2 days." "Good. We can destroy the Lower citys. And becasue our guns don't take as long to recharge our guns should be opererational as soon as the other ships guns are. Then with their power combined with our WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE UPPER CITYS AND CORUSCANT WILL BE NO MORE!!!!"

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-18-2004, 09:42 PM
*****grins, well that figures lol*******

one done comeone we have to get back to the ship

*terri ethan and i start heading for the docking bay*

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 10:19 PM
"All ships turn on your anti aircraft lasers."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
****LMAO YOU DORK :D ******

**i am gunna wait till blessed sith finds me, i am bored :p ****

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 01:12 PM
(( I would be too. ;D

Blessèd Sith
07-21-2004, 01:12 AM
In a split second she realises she's failed miserably. Even as her eyes go wide in shock, the Force has let her process everything, time slowing, her mouth already turning to an ugly scowl. A split second passes and she's ready. Whipping around, angry at herself, thinking herself weak and stupid. She ponders whether she should have stayed at the academy. One as worthless as herself needed much to build.

Her hand trembles over the miniscule bump her sabre makes under her robe. She can feel burning heat eminating from her palm, her bicept flexing, wanting nothing more than to toss her robe back and take the cool metal in her tight grip, killing for the sake of her lust.

Running now, the Force guiding her along with an inherent instinct sharpened through training and teaching, she hunts blindly. Her prey is worth less than an animal to her. Animals deserved a quick, merciful kill. All those who crossed her, those who crossed the Sith, however, deserved extraordinate pain, drawn out for as long as possible.

Shapes blurred as her speed increased in her anger, her passion fueling her. Unable to physically see, she relied completely on her senses. Ripples in the Force, almost too gentle to detect overtly began to excite her, eyes narrowing. From that heightened emotion alone she knew she was honing in. Her abilities weren't sharpened enough to feel the Force changing, but it affected her nonetheless. And that was what told her ripples were there. Her heart quickened but she was able to calm it. But her mind raced as her blood heated. Soon, very soon, her lust would be fulfilled and she would gorge on death and pain. A twist around and she kept going, robe slipping back in an automatic Force gesture; there was no thought, there was only action, her sabre leaping into her hand as it ignited.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-21-2004, 01:33 AM
LOOK OUT ]

*pushes ethan out of the way and using force to pull my saber into hand and ignites both ends while barely dodging the saber blow myself spins my saber clashes with the unknown sith female*

Blessèd Sith
07-21-2004, 02:59 AM
An eager tremble flickered through her body as her sabre clashed with another. The unmistakable smell of embattled blades greeted Nalaen's nose. She smiled, sinking fully into the Force, it swirling and raging about, the rapture washing over her. It was interesting to see someone else with a doublesabre: they were quite rare. Perhaps this Jedi would be a challenge.

Lashing out with the Force, it burning and crackling and wrapping tightly around her yet of no actual substance, she brought the other end of her sabre around in a swipe.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-21-2004, 10:53 AM
*twirling the saber between my fingers as i spin on my heal i deflect the shot and bring my saber up into an upward arc*

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Jak sighs. Everything is boreing theese days. Untill the lasers come back on Jak had nothing to do. He was so bored that he went to Bastila and asked her if she would marry him. She replied with "OH YES!!!!!" Then ther was some silence. Moments later the couple started kissing.

Blessèd Sith
07-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Alighting gracefully back as she brought her sabre across her body in a defencive position, Nalaen sneered a grin. This was going to be fun. Weight on her right leg, knee bent and slightly forward, she pulled her body around in a flash. Her leg went out as she lifted herself up, kicking through the air as her sabre followed through, cutting back, then going vertical as she twisted her arms, keeping prediction at a minimum.

Writer
07-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Ethan jumps to his feet not long after he is pushed and Teri joins him. They stand and watch the battle going on, but soon, Teri steps forward with Ethan close behind.

"Don't forget us, Sith," she shouts. "If you tangle with him, you end up with us as well."

With these words, she activates her own saber staff, dual purple blades extending almost in unison. Beside her, Ethan's two orange lightsabers add to the glow.

"Can you handle three Jedi?" Teri challenges.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
ETHAN..>TERRI.....GET TO THE BRIDGE AND ACTIVATE THE SELF DESTRUCT!!!

*archs my back nearly avioding the nalaens foot as i spin my saber and bring it into a defensive stance*

GO NOW!!!

Blessèd Sith
07-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Nalaen scowls, sickened by the Jedi. One idiot she could understand, but a unit of three? It was disgusting that so many would fall to the Jedi clutches. But no matter, pity was a non-concept for her: she destroyed that which rubbed her the wrong way.

Twisting the Force into any offencive attack she could manage, she pressed forward, ignoring the stupid girl's attempt at a threat. Though she couldn't deny that taking on three Jedi would be more than a challenge, to actually admit that, or to show any hesitation or fear would be weakness. And weaknesses got you killed. Plus, the fool Jedi was telling the other two, two who could have helped him destroy an immediate threat, to run. Not that she was complaining mind you: it made it easier on her, and she was never one to scoff at a helping hand, especially from an enemy.

That thought made her smile slightly; she felt the Force and her strength boost slightly and she was able to add another Force attack. It was weaker, but it was still there. Still able to, if not incapacitate, at least stun or shock.

The Force guided her hands and her sabre as she continued her attack, searching out even a slight weakness in her enemy's defense, computing everything in a continual haze of information. There had to be somewhere she could strike that final deadly blow.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-23-2004, 05:25 PM
*swings my saber down then around behind me as i twist away from nalean and just as i come back around to face her i throw my hand forward letting go with force push*

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Jak goes to the bridge. He sighs. Everything was boreing. "Is there even one Strong Dark Jedi aboard thsi ship who is not my apprentice or is in combat? Or is a jedi?"

Blessèd Sith
07-24-2004, 03:04 PM
(((OOC: er, something is gonna have to happen to stop the fight so we don't end up killing one of us -- or both of us -- off. And to the Dark Lord ^_^ why don't you find the other two Jedi or something and kick their scrawny little butts n_n)))

Gasping, Nalaen could feel the hit. There was nothing she could do to stop it, so she let it happen, using the Force to keep her upright. She sailed back a few metres, then cocked her head. A wan smile was barely perceptible in the shadows of her cowl. Wrapping the Force she had just used to prevent her fall around herself, she dragged up any anger she had dormant in her system. The destruction of the academy, constant expectations of perfection . . . Her mind continued to flash as the Force began seething about her, pulsing and crackling with pure hatred. Eyes going blank, she flung out her hand with a scream, lightening crackling from her fingertips. It wasn't something she was exceptionally experienced with and it more than stung. The Force ripped through her arm then burst violently out her hand: the channel and focusing point in her inexperience. The tingling agony added to her anger and she could taste his blood in her mouth already.

Not bothering to wait and check how her prey was doing, how he had been effected, she started running. Her hand slowly came down to her side as she sprang up, leaping at her enemy, her speed enhanced by the Force. Her hand came back up as her sabre came around and gripped it hard, helping guide and stablise it. She brought it around in a few quick swiping gestures, ready for nothing less than one of their deaths.

Jin Phoenix
07-25-2004, 03:02 PM
(Well now this is interesting, perhaps I shall be the one to break all this up.....but how, think think think.)

After Revan lashed out at him Sypher quickly shocked back into reality and his anger subsided. He bowed low to him after that and obeyed the order. Sypher knew he was powerful, he also knew Revan was just the same possibly more and he did not want to take that risk if he didn't have to. Not here, especially not here. He knew if either of their powers were to erupt with rage they could blow a hole in the hull of the ship dooming everyone there to an icy grave. So he did as he was told and went to his room and quietly sat on his bed thoughts racing through his mind. In his thoughts were visions of both of the academies and the codes of the Jedi and the Sith and he knew that he could no longer live as he had. The conflict had consumed him and made him a part of it. Now he had to make a choice of the three powers he had learned over his 19 years of life. The first was the Sith's. To abandon all reason and fight on pure passion letting it consume you and fuel your every movement. The next was the Jedi's power. To lose all his emotions and fight only on pure skill and knowledge.

At this moment he held out his hands and started twisting the force around him he pulled it inot his hands and using sheer will power he shaped out of it two balls of force power. One was black and sinister and the other white and pure. He raised the two and shifted his hands up and down then smiled softly.

"And then there is the third." He thought outloud. As he said this he pushed ythe balls togetrher and twisted it into one large ball of force power suspeneded above his head and grinned at it. It was white like the pure ball but black lightning surged around it. "The power to take your emotio9ns in your own hands while using your own skill to fight....This is my power, and mine alone. The emotion that lashed out against Revan will be harnessed, the voice that chills hearts shall be forever mine as this powers is what I have so longed for."

With this he called the energy back tdown to him and in one thought the ball was twisted into a long stream and swiftly rushed into himself. The sensation he felt was more tremendous than any he had ever felt before, and yet he did not scream he just let it consume him and become one with him at first and it entirely controlled him. Then he took control again and the power no longer consumed him but was compresed into a small ball in him and then with one thought it exploded and flowed freely through him and the dark voice they had heard when he was enraged rang out in his own ears now. "The power to live, to die, and to truly be one with the force and still be nothing but yourself is now mine"

After this he lay down on his bed silently and inside himself manipulated this power which he was so afraid to obtain, and yet was all he wanted.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-25-2004, 04:08 PM
*crys out as the lightning strikes me but in time i bring my saber up to absorb the rest of it sensing nalean jump i drop to my knees and rolls to teh side her saber barely missing me quick to my feet i swing my saber down and brings it to her neck, her rage as with all sith having blinded her instincts*

your dead sith *my saber millimeters from her neck my breathing heavy*

Writer
07-26-2004, 12:22 AM
Teri ducked, avoiding Nalaen's blow. Then, reacting to Shi-quin's words, both she and Ethan separated themselves from the fight, hurrying toward the bridge.

Blessèd Sith
07-26-2004, 01:14 AM
The Force guides her sabre up, protecting her neck as she hears Syphers words. It makes her giggle, and lash out once more. Poor silly Jedi, they think that WATCHING a fight makes you part of it. But to completely surrender to the Force allows you to be the fight, to know every move. To be able to outlive your enemy. Stepping back, she spoke.

"No. I'm not," she said simply, nonchalantly with cool airs, still partially blind, the Force more than making up for her ability to see. In fact, it was better to fight without the trickery of eyes.

Then she attacked again.

LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 10:06 AM
"I guess not." Revan said. He left the bridge. AFter a few staps he saw 2 jedi. he then drew his sabre "You shouldn't be here. Tsk Tsk. Now you have to die."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-26-2004, 11:55 AM
is caught by surprise at her sudden strength and barely dodges her attack knowing if this doesn't end soon terri and ethan are gunna be in some trouble

Jin Phoenix
07-26-2004, 12:30 PM
As hr continued to manipulate his own power he was now more aware than ever before as he sensed the fighting going on clearly and he smiled. He could feel both Revan's power and Nalean's raw fury. These were acomapanied by the feeling of power and comtempt in the Jedi and he could not have Revan and Nalean held in contempt.

Sypher got out of his bed and opened the door slowly. He then looked out and walked in the directipon the fighting was in. As he walked along he gaged which fight would need attention and although both seemed alright the one who did need more help he believed to be Nalean.

When he approched the battle he took the long black handle from behind him and held it never ignigting it as he steped close enough to where if she were to be ibn trouble he couyuld step in.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-26-2004, 02:17 PM
growls feeling another presence and jumps into the air and flips with a half twist in the air landing far enough from both and utilizes force speed to catch up to ethan and terri

Blessèd Sith
07-27-2004, 02:46 AM
Her quarry begins to run away, but she doesn't pursue at first. Instead, she stands there, absorbing the Force, combing through it, thinking. What's going on? There seems to be a flurry of uncertainty, of activity. Pulling the Force around her, putting herself into a fullout rage, she feels her senses and speed increase. She trails after the Jedi, wondering what exactly is going on.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-27-2004, 01:20 PM
*senses the rage within my foe and grins as i round a cornor i jump and lands atop an airduct tube and calms myself down my force aura settles and becomes untracable*

Jin Phoenix
07-27-2004, 06:21 PM
He smiles feeling the force around her, she was strong, stronger than she realized. Sypher grined and made the power inside him pulse in his legs and he sped by catching up with him and yet no force enregy coud be sensed on him for it was not around him as it was with Nalean but this force power was now inside him.

"Having fun are we?" He grinned at her softly as he moved with her at the same speed. "Well know Nalean won't you finish him quickly he is hardly worth playing with" He grinned at her and pulled ahead of her.

Blessèd Sith
07-28-2004, 12:57 AM
She chuckles at Sypher's words and nods. He was right. Slowing her rapid gait down, she reaches out, searching for her enemy. What a tricky little . . .

She could feel the warmth of a living organism, rather high up and tucked away. There was no force power eminating from it . . . Sneaky little Jedi.

Sure it had to be the Jedi, she honed in with her instincts, primative hunting knowledge pacing her steps as the Force guided her on. For a living entity to not have the Force flowing through them meant one of two things: a fabled beast that feeds on the force, or a Jedi blocking off their force powers. But a force-fed creature was like a slipstream for the Force, there was no holding areas, no ledges for the Force to catch onto; with a normal creature, however . . .

It had to be the Jedi. A living thing without the Force, but off which the Force could bounce . . . it had to be him. She could feel her body becoming exhausted with her prolongued, heightened rage, but it was just a little more that she had to push herself, just a bit further that she had to go.

Drawing herself up, dragging up the last scraps of energy and Force powers she could, she leapt, hopefully facing her quary for the last time.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-28-2004, 03:04 AM
*feeling nalaen jump i gather my force energys and lashes out with a hard kick aimed at her face my saber ignited to block any saber attack she may attempt i i cry out as my leg nears her face*

Blessèd Sith
07-28-2004, 04:32 PM
She came up, hand reaching for her sabre, it starting to fly into her hand. Then she felt something near her face. In her face. With a groan, the kick hit home and she flew back, time speeding up in a jolt and then settling to normalicy. She felt herself falling, but hit a massive metal tube or some sort of bizarre structure before she came close to the floor.

That jarred her. Shaking her head as she began to bounce off it, she gathered the Force and latched on. Crouching against it, she glowered at her prey, ignoring the blood dribbling over her lips, the burning sharpness of a broken nose. Instead, she built it all up and focused it in her spring. She launched herself up at her enemy, very nearly flying to him, sabre extended and lighting as she landed in his hiding spot.

"Very good, Jedi," she hissed, spraying blood, "but it was you I was to taste, not myself." She pushed out with the Force, trying to unseat him, put him off balance, as she struck with her sabre.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-28-2004, 09:20 PM
is sent flying with teh force push well beyond her sabers range i am knocked on conscious by the blow and slumps to teh ground unmoving*

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Nalaen jumps off the perch and lands lightly on the ground, knees bend, hand sweeping the grit on the floor. Her cowl fell back as she stood and brushed herself off. Now she gazed at her prey. She knew that to watch him was idiocy, that she had to take this very moment to kill him. Thinking was stupid, mercy was death: kill him, kill him now!

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 02:42 PM
hehe i do NOT give you permission to kill me ^^ i didn't just let mysef get knocked out just to be a voodoo doll to stick your saber into hehe*******

Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Sypher smiled at her as she did this. He had seen an elegancy and beauty when she was fighting he had not noticed before. Or maybe it was his new power, it had opened his eyes to see the world in a different light as if he had just know been able to see colors after a lifetime without it. He slowly walked up and brushed against her and whispered into her ear softly.

"Kill the Jedi Nalean do it Nalean if you must let the force seduce let it not be unsatisfied." He said this very elegantly and yet almost seductivly.

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 04:24 PM
(((Which is exactly why I showed weakness and didn't strike you down right away like I normally would have ^_^ I have to give you a chance to respond and defend, which is why I'm trying to prolong this o_o)))

She ignites her sabre, looking up at Sypher. The Force is flowing off him; she can feel it. She misjudged him earlier. He had had potential she had overlooked in his weakness. As a living being, he was fallible, she had to know that and realise that he himself could find his true potential.

It seemed that he had. A smile touches her lips as her eyes close slowly. Her head turns back to her victim, her sabre lifting up to deliver the fatal stroke. Now she knew that this was her fate. That she was supposed to have left the academy and stay with Sypher. This is what the Gods and the Force wrote for her, and continued to write; her dark War Gods watched with eager eyes as she felt complete and true with the Force for the first time in her life.

Death was beautiful.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 04:48 PM
or you can capture me lol make me a captive and take me to revan for interrigation lol or try to turn me to the dark side is what i am trying to get at lol******

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 05:04 PM
(((Okay!!! Sorry, I have a thick german head -_-)))

Her blade came down, the lust of the kill welling up inside her. Red humming filled her ears as the desire to rip her victims corpse open after disecting him filled her mind.

Her blade halted a millimetre from his flesh. The Force was nearly choking her in its intensity. Suddenly a thought drove deep into her mind and settled there before she could dislodge it.

"Join us," she hissed, her lips slightly stiff from the amount of drying blood on them. She wiped her mouth and flakes of blood flecked onto her hand, then down to the floor. The Force was telling her something, putting it in her mind. She would gladly kill him, but an ally would be so much better . . . in most ways. She was still being denied a completed hunt, but her ancestors would forgive her that for today. The ends of her sabre thrummed as they went down and disappeared. She tucked it away, put her hands to her nose and winced slightly as she reset her nose. Sniffing, she tasted blood.

Her head cocked as she stared down at her quarry, her lowered cowl showing her bloodstained and tattooed face. "Well, Jedi? Would you join us -- you certainly gave me a fight, and that I can respect. It's actually quite simple," she said casually, stepping over him, eyes blazing with eagerness, "Join us, or I'll take my time taking you apart."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 05:52 PM
ish unsconscious lol silly german lol)))))

Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Sypher walked up to her and got close to her layoing his hand on her shouylders he again whispered to her.

"Are you sure this is wise Nalean? Not all Jedi can be drawn to the Dark side and if a connection to a single person is strong enough it can pyull him back to the light."

He brushed some hair from her face his touch softly brushing her skin.

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
(((Damn it, that doesnt make it any fun. Because if you were unconscious, I would have to kill you. Plus, what kinda Jedi get's knocked out so easily -_- Wake up damn it before I start kicking you ><)))

She bites her lip as her eyes meet Syphers.

"The Force is telling me so. If he's turned properly, anyone who tries to turn him back will die. And the closer they were to him, the better a test it would be for him to prove his loyalty. No, if he turns, it will be fine." Her eyes sparkled as she licked her lips, tasting her own blood. Wipes some off her mouth with the sleeve of her robe.

Thinking for a moment, she continues: "If he turns, then so be it. But if he proves to be difficult, I will slay him and rip out his heart."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 05:59 PM
well sith you did give me quite a run for my money and i put most of my strength i had left into the kick to your face and was worn out?? you call that easy lol.....but fine..lol......))))

*groans as my head rolls my eye's slowly open my head pounding*

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Eyes light up as she hears her quary in pain. It was delightful. Leans over, staring down into his face from a few feet.

"Well, Jedi? Will you turn or will you die and feed my ancestors?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 06:04 PM
*groans my strength gone from teh fight my saber having flown from my hand no where to be found i slowly look up*

what?? *shakes his head to clear his thoughts*

why..woudl i do that?

Blessèd Sith
07-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Smiles and casts lighting at the silly Jedi.

"Because you'll die otherwise." Crouches down beside him. "If you join the Sith, imagine the power. The Force in it's purest, rawest form, not the filtered nicities of the Jedi's unrealistic world, but truth and passion. Open your eyes man! See beyond the pipedreams, past the barely veiled lies, and join us. You have skills, you have power -- you survived an encounter with me. Skills like yours should not go to waste."

She shrugged then. "But if you want simplicity as I know you Jedi so say you love, then join or die."

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-29-2004, 06:18 PM
bite me sith scum....*spits in your face and struggles to get to my feet*