PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Role Play Proposal

Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 09:49 AM
I want to create a role play mainly centered around vampires but involving other races too. Such as, Werewolves.

A war between factions of races takes place secretly within a modern city. Humans get caught in the crossfire, turned, or fight back themselves.

If you would like join create your own race or faction.

This will take place in the city York, just a large made up city. Picture New York, but just for a general Idea. All the factions war over control over the city, or personal vandetta's against each other.

Some key elements I want to imply are, Pure bloods as opposed to turned, for any race which involves turning humans over. Pure bloods are stronger and age differently. Pure bloods age like humans but much slower, a hundred years to a pure blood is like five years to a human, but when the pure blood reaches the apearence of a sixty year old he stops ageing. A turned one does not age at all. If humans are turned before or while they are going through puberty they become eaqual to a pure blood in strength but do not age beyond the apearence of a 25 year old.

To join fill out this profile:

Race: (Vampire, Wherewolf, Human [create your own])
Faction: ([create your own])
Concentration: (Quantity, or Quality)
Pros: (positives about your race)
Cons: (negatives about your race)
Goal: (Power, Vengance, Justice, Pleasure, Religeous)
Ideas: (If you have any unique idea's about your faction that you'dd like to add, put them here.)

HQ: (the name of your main base)
Territory: (Your factions current holdings)
Tecknowledgy: (any unique tecknowledgy)
Eaquipment: (all your eaquipment)

Members
Name: rank : ( [**][***][X])

----------------------------------

When there are a few serious members who want to make a progressive story I will start a new thread for the first story. I hope to continue it to a seriese of stories.

My Profile:

Race: Vampire
Faction: Red Shadow
Concentration: Quantity
Goal: Power
Pros: Increased physical strength and senses. Imortality. Can turn humans into Vampires with a single bite. Have advanced techknowledgy.
Cons: Crave blood. Fatally weak to sunlight.
Ideas: A syndicate ruled by pure bloods. The turned vampires serve the pure bloods and make up the basic fighting force.

HQ: Tathar's Mansion.
Territory: The above surface of the city from the center out in all directions until just before the outskirts.
Techknowledgy: Silver Nitrate grenades.
Eaquipment: Walther P99A, modified H&K USP 9mm, sub-machine guns, Silver Nitrate grenades, silver throwing stars, silver knives.

Members
Tathar: Leader : ***
Azonia: Queen : ***
Myria: Princess : ***
Sain: Night Hawke Leader : **
Tais: Night Hawke: *(wounded)
Matt: Night Hawke: X(Killed by NeoVenome)
Max: Night Hawke: X(killed by a frog)
Lester: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Chester: Night Hawke:X(captured)
Jason: Night Hawke:X(wounded by a lizardman)
Lucus: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Sam: Night Hawke: X(Killed by the lizardmen)
Jack: Night Hawke: X(killed by a lizardman)
Clive: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Adam: Night Hawke: X(captured)
Derrik: Night Hawke: X(wounded by the lizardmen)

If you have any questions, ask. If you have any ideas, share. If you want to join but don't understand the complicated aspects you can join as a regular in someone's faction. But the first story won't start until I have at least three other factions.

Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Is this good?

Race: Lycan (Werewolf)
Faction: Shadow Hunters
Concentration: Quality
Goal: Vengence and Power
Idea: They defeat those that defeated their ancestors. They also hope to someday gain some vampires, humans, and other races in their clan.
Pros: When in werewolf form, they increase in strength. Can ran really fast in both human and werewolf form. Just like vampires, werewolves can turn humans into werewolves with one bite. When in werewolf form, a Lycan's sense of smell is improved.
Cons: Silver is deadly to them.
HQ: Dark Shadows. The center of the underground passage way between St. Mark and St. Lucas.
Technology: Ultraviolet Light bullets.
Equipments: Uzi, MP5, Glock-18, and Desert Eagle. Glock-18 can either be set to shoot in single shots or in bursts. NeoVenom is the only Lycan that has an extractable blade in each arm, which is hidden in his trench coat. Solnina carries around various hidden knives and a katana on her back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members:
Leader: NeoVenom ***
Second in command: Solnina ***
Dark Hunters: Ziltro, Maximus, Zeno, and Draco **
Scientist: McKain **
Peters [X] (Eliminated by Miryia's men)
Jacks [X]
Smith [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)
Bickler [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)
Jones [X] (Eliminated by Miryia)

(More members to come. :D)

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 03:24 AM
yeah that's good.

Some details on how the acctual role playing will go.

Rather than creating a single player and interacting with the other players. Everyone plays a part in telling a story. You control your own faction, and when theres more people your own group within the faction. We war against each other and all control important characters and NPCs alike.

The fist story will be about a battle for control over the city York. Where we go from there will depend on what happens in the story. I can guide a plot but everyone affects the plot and has their own Ideas and agenda for their faction.

I hope this goes well, a couple more faction controllers and I'll start a new thread for the first story.

jokemaster
04-13-2004, 03:31 AM
((Hmm, this reminds me of a movie I saw last year....))
Race: Vampire
Faction: Glorious Shadows
Goal: Justice, power, pleasure

Ideas: A faction developed on the goal of gaining pleasurable things, it has since developed into a force to be reckoned with. Made up of a balance of Purebloods and turned, they sometimes fight alongside other factions when necessary.

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 04:25 AM
they sometimes fight alongside Red Shadow.

:p That remains to be seen.

Acctually all our factions are waring against each other for control of the city. But from time to time there can be trueces and alliances. But in the second story the war will probably streach beyond the single city.

Feel free to create your own races by the way, you don't have to be vampires or werewolves.

Redwing
04-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Oooooh, this I like. :D

Race: Gargoyle
Faction: Black Crystal
Pros: Stronger than humans. Heightened senses of sight (can see farther and better in lower light) and hearing (thanks to their large ears). Can regenerate minor wounds (like tears in its wings) using stone sleep. Wings allow them to glide. Claws and sharp teeth make decent last-resort weapons.
Cons: Helpless during stone sleep, moreso than a human (since they can't wake up when in danger). Cannot take to flight from the ground as a bird would (since they glide). Do not see well in bright light. Their physiology also gives them some unique vulnerabilities that enemies who study them could exploit...
Goal: Religious/Power

Ideas: (Faction) Gargoyles are an ancient race that has historically avoided contact with other humanoids throughout time. However, under the leadership of a female gargoyle known as "Black Crystal", a faction of the gargoyle race has formed with the intent to dominate all other races. These gargoyles worship a dark, mysterious pantheon of gods whose names are not permitted to be spoken in the presence of a non-gargoyle. Black Crystal is their high priest and religious leader.

(Physiology) Gargoyles appear as tall humans with large pointed ears and raised brows sporting small, skin-covered horns instead of eyebrows. They have large, batlike wings on their backs that allow them to glide (but not fly). They have four-fingered hands and feet, all bearing short, colorless claws. Their feet are more dinosaurian in shape than humanoid, and they have long, slightly prehensile tails for balance. Their skin can be almost any single color (wings are a different color or shade), with little uniformity among the species.

Gargoyles are stronger and have higher metabolisms than humans. Their bodies store large amounts of heat energy for power. When a gargoyle sleeps, it forms a thick, immobile stone-like skin around its entire body. After accumulating heat energy, healing wounds, and sleeping for a few hours, the stone skin cracks and the gargoyle wakes up. When asleep, they appear to be statues.

Members
Black Crystal (Re'lethi): Leader/High Priest: ***
Azure: Lower-level Priest **
Tethys: Head Warrior ***
C'Reman: Warrior *
Rasserk: Scout Leader ***

(More to come as things progress. :D)

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 06:52 AM
I absolutely love your Idea Redwing :p

I mean...um...I'm not a sellout to the mods...*looks around suspiciously*

Anyway, I'dd just like to say, I recomend that everyone's first post describe their faction's role in the city as it stands from the begining. See mine for an example.

And I'dd like to say, when creating a race. You make all the details and aspects of your race so no one can use anyone elses race without their permision. Vampire and Werewolf are free.

Like Redwing's Gargoyles tend to avoid other humanoids, so no one else can use them unless Redwing aproves and she would set the limitations. Because they are her creation she creates all their aspects so someone else can not have one on their side if Redwing has created them in such a way that they would not join another side. Ya anyway you get my point. I'm not going to get on your case if you do but just try and have respect for other people's work. I don't really think I need to say this, you guys are all prety good, but just as a precaution.

Deac
04-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Hmmmm....looks good....

Race: Human
Faction: Neo-Templars
Goal: Justice/Religious/[For Some] Vengeance

Ideas: The Neo-Templars are a group who represent humanity's interests. They fight the greatest threat they can find, and may sometimes ally with a lesser evil to destroy a greater one. Their paladins do not follow all of the old ideas, hence, "Neo" Templars. Most carry holy objects or have been santified so as to provide greater protection. It is even rumoured that their leader carries angelic blood

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Okay, now there are two matters I would like to adress.

One is the fantasy, mystical, magical side of the story. I'm not into the whole steaks, crucifixes, myst, bats, and all the typical Dracula/buffy crap.

Underworld would be my main source on this.

-Sunlight, burns Vampires to death.

-Silver is extra effective against Werewolves.

+Vapires and Werewolves both have increased physical strenght. Vampires more than Werewolves in their human form, but when wherewolves transform then they have more. But still a 1,000 year old Pureblood vampire would have more strength than a newly turned werewolf in wolf form.

+Vampires and Werewolves regenerate and heal much faster than humans.

It would help if everyone posted the pros and cons of their race.

I'll edit mine.

The second matter I wanted to adress is Faction Members. Beneath your faction continually edit and update your members. Simply writer their name and put up to three *s determining their skill and importance level. The more stars the better. Put an X if they are expendable characters and it's okay for other players to kill them.

Again, I'll edit mine.

I hope I'm not making this too complicated too fast for people. But I like things complicated. ;)

(Regarding your post Deac, this is not aimed at you, your holy water is fine and all as long as it's the special water that kills them or whatever and not the religious element of holy water effecting vampires. There are a couple reasons for this. One I'm religious and I don't by that holy water thing. Two I'dd like to keep it as much real as possible and as little superstitious as possible.)

Black Knight of Keno
04-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Race: Lizardman
Faction: Green hate
Pros: Stronger than humans and some can change colour to hide like chameleon's do
Cons: Helplessly weak on the stomach area(Usually they use vest of somekind to hold back some weapons)
Ideas: Green hate is formed from some ten or so lizardmen, hated in the city and feared in the underworld. The lizardmen were hiding near the monument many times before they foun a great leader to gather every lizardmen across the lands to one cult. They believe in the same god as the humans, but think that they are cursed so they want to become the superior race and destroy every other race wanting power. The Green hate is a cult of maybe a hundred lizardmen, but only 30% of them are trained as the ones to move on the upperworld. The rest 70% are building a small nest for them to live until they would rule the world.
HQ: Nest somewhere below the metro and the sewers
Territory: Allmost all the underground they have their tunnels go to, but some places they still dont know(Like the lycan's base and so on)
Technology: nothing yet
Equipment: M-4, USP, Knife, Spear, Sword

Characters:
-Asshkar: Leader: ***
-Sshaka: X(Eliminated by the lizardmen)
-Assher: Asshakar's right hand: **

Good?

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Ya that's good Tepe, just edit your pros and cons. And later you can add some characters.

jokemaster
04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Redwing.......in an RP thread in the JKII forums?!
QUICK, TAKE A PICTURE! GRAB WITNESSES!
Mandy: Ah, so you did base it on that movie. Couldn't remember the name though.

Edited my post, read it again.

Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Is it ok if I added some pros to them like the Lycans in Underworld? For example, when human...the Lycans can run really fast in human form and in Werewolf form. And also regarding to bullets, is it like in Underworld, where Vampire have silver nitrate bullets and Lycans have ultraviolet light bullets?

The Gargoyles remind me of the cartoon Gargoyles, which was an awesome cartoon. :D

BTW, I added pros, cons, and members on my clan.

Redwing
04-13-2004, 08:26 PM
*Chews on jokemaster* :xp:

Darth Neovenom: Yes, that TV show was one of my main inspirations for them. :D

*Edits in Pros, Cons and Members*

Oh, and Tepe, it's "chameleon". ^^

Kuuki
04-13-2004, 09:13 PM
((Alrightly let's attempt this shin-dig

Race: Unclassifiable, humanoid
Faction: The Pagans
Pros: They're biology is based on both animal and plant

Animal: Acute senses, how ever are not up to par on the level of Vampire or Lycen. Also their strength and adaptibility is also higher then a humans, but also far from par on Vampire or Lycen.

Plant: Ability to grow branches and touch bark-like skin, if not to make themselves to have the undistinqushable appearence of a tree. Ability to heal sunlight and breathe both Oxygen and Carbon dioxide, thus a fully sustainable respitory system. Which also means being able to survive underwater for hours.

Cons: Due to their biology they share the common weaknesses with their biology.

Animal: Might be able to get carried away by aminal instincts.

Plant: Carbon monoxide is as poisonious to humans as to Pagans. Mostly to this most Pagans live outside cities and in forests. Also Pagans can't survive enevitiably underwater, due to the endlessly recycled air will eventualy become toxic.

Goals: Relgion: Nature

Ideals: Their race had exsisted for hundreds of thousands of years, it wasnt until humans had begun to industrialise when they needed to become sentient.

They can co-exsist with a few of the other factions, like Green Hate the Shadow Hunters and maybe the Black Crystal. However such alliences had never exsisted nor attempted...

Faction Leaders:
Talon: ***
Grendal: *
Chimera: *
))

jokemaster
04-13-2004, 09:48 PM
DEAR GOD! THE ARESEN RP GANG IS INVADING JKII

Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 11:44 PM
I am curious Scar weather your race has two different types of creatures or do they transform from plant-like to animal-like?

And yes we may use silver nitrate bullets, Ultraviolet light bullets, or other weapons of our imagination and invention. The only problem is your fighting mutliple races. So though ultraviolet bullets would be effective against vampires, they'd be nearly harmless to other races.

Kuuki
04-14-2004, 12:06 AM
more like both at the same time

silver nitrate! Ultraviolet bullets!?

aw, ain't this just a little too advanced?

Mandalorian54
04-14-2004, 12:17 AM
No it's not too advanced. This is in todays world, and imortals have much more time to study science than mortal men so naturally they would have more advanced eaquipment...I'm going to add that in pros.

Edit: I know it's really complicated already but do you think we should post our faction's territory in our faction's profile? For example mine would be the center of the city, and the HQ is the mansion by the park.

Redwings would be everywhere on the rooftops. Or perhaps she has a secret temple for an HQ.

What do you guys think?

Is it getting too complicated?

Kuuki
04-14-2004, 01:23 AM
I ment like, with my race/faction a so more modern day is less likey :(

Mandalorian54
04-14-2004, 01:49 AM
Haha, awe poor scar, well I guess you would be advanced some mystical way. Like potionmaking or sorcery. Even in our modern world, sorcery does take place.

Kuuki
04-14-2004, 02:31 AM
I blame it on red for having this thread on the 'last post' in his profile :D

Darth NeoVenom
04-14-2004, 04:48 PM
I added the HQ of the Shadow Hunters. They only own a certain region underground.

Redwing
04-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Hm....stuff like this - simultaneous threads - is why I started stickying threads in RSRP. But there's way too many threads in here to sticky :D

And yes we may use silver nitrate bullets, Ultraviolet light bullets, or other weapons of our imagination and invention. The only problem is your fighting mutliple races. So though ultraviolet bullets would be effective against vampires, they'd be nearly harmless to other races.

With this technology level...hm, ideas ideas. Just need a way to introduce "anti-gargoyle technology" ;)

Kuuki
04-14-2004, 11:04 PM
i gotcha covered red

Daylight + Sledge hammer

Redwing
04-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Well that's hardly sophisticated! :p

And pay attention. Gargoyles turn to stone when they sleep, not because they're touched by daylight. ;)

Mandalorian54
04-15-2004, 06:42 AM
No, but they sleep during the day. So when they're sleeping you use a sledge hammer on them.

Redwing
04-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Clearly. Except, that's like putting vampires in sunlight, or cutting a lycanthrope with a silver weapon. See what I mean? ;)

*Plots*

Darth NeoVenom
04-16-2004, 01:02 AM
I have an idea so that McKain's (the Lycan/Werewolf scientist) new discovery isn't consider too cheesy (unfair). Yes, it kills the scent of Lycans/Werewolves, but here's the twist.....it lower the Lycan's sense of smell as if they were humans. Thus, they can not smell out the scents of other races. They can still smell perfume, garbage, etc. Is that good?

Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 04:44 AM
Ya the injection thing sounds wierd, I can't see how an injection will prevent body odor, but I can't say it's impossible either. I will allow it but nobody else may come up with anything to prevent body odoer. I will not allow for everyone to then coppy NeoVenome because I doubt anyone else would have thought of trying to eliminate body odor in any meathod other than deoderent. Also there is no need to make it stop you from smelling everyone else. The ony thing is the proccess of an injection which alters the genetic structrure so that the body no longer produces bodily odor, will take more than a minute. I'dd say more like a few days.

NeoVenom you may use the injection to prevent body odor. But it will not be instant. It will be three days before they loose their body odor. Sound fair?

Another issue, how can we go between day and night. Vampires can't go out during the day and if the day is going to take as long as the night is taking us...ya. But Scar's creatures are more effective during the day I would think, so we're going to have to have some dayness in there. Well, I guess when all our actions seem to take up a night we'll make it day and try to move it along faster. Like post more time consuming activity in fewer posts. Sound good?

Black Knight of Keno
04-16-2004, 06:00 AM
But the vampire's could have allready invented something like special clothing and masks to prevent the sunlight from coming in :p

Darth NeoVenom
04-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Sounds good, Mandalorian 54.

I decided to make all the head members Ziltro, Maximus, Zeno, and Draco members of the Dark Hunters.

Also on another note, If there are silver nitrate gernades, there are ultraviolet light gernades (like in Blade II), right? If there is, there should only be a limited source, because if every single Werewolf clan member carry around ultraviolet light gernades and every single Vampire clan member carry around Silver Nitrate gernades, then it will be easy for both of them to get rid of their enemies, that is if the enemy that is weak against these gernades. If I am allowed to have such a gernade, the Shadow Hunters only have about 5..(one is currently with Ziltro). And if they decide to make more, it should take about a week. It's your RPG, so I can't call the shots.

On the injection part, couldn't it take two to two and a half days? The gernades kills the odor instinctly for hours, but if they move away from the spot, they continue to smell. I think the base will use this in their ventilation system for the time being. :D .

Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Well I forgot to post this (http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Psylis/th_SNgren.bmp), I meant to earlier, that's the silver nitrate grenade. And in Underworld there are no Ultraviolet grenades and the ones in blade II look dumb:p. But I don't have Silver Nitrate bullets either, as you have ultraviolet bullets. I'm just using regular silver bullets. I think that ballances it out.

And no I'm not giving everyone silver nitrate grenades, I thought of posting their standard eaquipment before but it had already been into it and didn't seem like a good time, but I planned from the begining that the Night Hawkes would each have a WaltherP99A, 4 silver throwing stars (http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Psylis/th_Sstar.bmp), and a silver nitrate grenade, while regular soldiers would have a sub-machine gun, a modified H&K USP 9mm (http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Psylis/th_USP9mm.bmp), and a knife.

On the injection part, ya two days is fine. I guess at the rate we're going you'dd never get them if it were three days. And the scent killing grenades I guess would just let out a gas that would over write the Lycan scent and it would stick on them for a while too, so they still would be scent cloaked after they left the vacinity. And it would wear off in a couple hours or whatever.

I have no problem with everyone making all kinds of weapons and stuff that exploit the other race's weaknesses just as long as you don't copy anyone elses Idea unless your character in the story happens to find that tecknowledgy, bring it back, and duplicate it. But don't go out of your way to do that. Just let it happen like it would in real life. Realism is very important in a good story.

And a really big mistake I have been making is, I have been spelling Lycen wrong. It's supposed to be spelt Lycan.

Well ya I know I've been just saying Werewolf but lets just say Lycan's are a werewolf hybrid that can change to a wolf anytime not just on a full moon, and my vampires don't know yet that your Lycan and able to change at will. Like in the begining of Underworld they say new stronger Lycan are now able to change at will.

Feel free to let me know what you think about any of this.

Darth NeoVenom
04-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Sounds cool. Your idea on the whole "non-scent" gernade sounds cool and I didn't know that they had regular silver bullets and not silver nitrate bullets. Maybe in Part II, they will have Ultraviolet Light gernades. :D. Don't worry, I'm not spoiling Underworld for anyone that hasn't saw it.

Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Oh and I'dd just like to add to the whole standard weapons issue, * characters will have somewhat unique weapons sometiems. Like I plan on giving Tais a knife in his boot where as most of the Night Hawkes don't have any knives.

And I think the ultraviolet light grenades in BladeII were just dumb, but you could use enhanced flash grenades or something. Theres no limit to the imagination.

Kuuki
04-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Pagan weapon: Frog Mines/egg/spore (whatever)

two types: 2 and 4

the form is an egg roughly the size of a foot ball that spawns two or four fully devloped frogs that find anything that isn't pagan, and explode roughly to the extent of a claymore per. What makes them explode is their chemical make up.

Pagans on scouting usualy carry one of the two frog kind

the four is slight larger and packs more of a punch

Pagan Weapon: Moss bomb

Not exactly explosive, but when thrown at a wall, like a glass bottle with liquid. this liquid is a condensed moss spores, that rapidly grows and with in a hour it can crumble down a brick wall roughly twenty feet high. If 'planted' correctly onto supporting structures, it can make ruin of a building fast

Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 10:55 PM
cool, those are both fine. It would be a good Idea for people to post their special weapons, skills, and techknowledgy.

Kuuki
04-17-2004, 12:25 AM
red: Sticky?

Redwing
04-17-2004, 07:34 AM
You know, so threads don't fall off the front page if inactive...

I'll post weapons, tech and skills in a bit...(along with 'territory' and/or HQ [a bit confused on which is supposed to be in there])

Mandalorian54
04-17-2004, 07:51 AM
See my first post for details, it has been updated. Listing all your stats just helps so that people arn't making stuff up as they go along.

Kuuki
04-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
You know, so threads don't fall off the front page if inactive...

I know what it means, i was asking weither or not if you would :D

Darth NeoVenom
04-17-2004, 04:52 PM
NeoVenom has two blades that comes out of his trench coat. (Kinda like Lucian's single blade.)

Deac
04-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Need to post character stuff:

Neo-Templars:
Leader: Helios, rumoured to be half angel.
Lead Members:
Dyson, the templars "nerd". Handles computer research and technology for the templars
Father Aaron, the chief religious leader in the Templars
Leah, the demonoligst and vampire expert.
Redford, the muscle. 'Nuff said.

The Templars are fianced through the business of the museum above their base and a large stipend from the Vatican.

Mandalorian54
04-18-2004, 04:47 AM
Cool stuff Deac *thumb up*

Edit: Ya Scar, there were somewhere close to fifty sent messages which I've now deleted, I guess that's why it was full eh?

Edit again:

Vampires will NOT in this serese be vulnerable to Garlic, Steaks, or crusifixes. There simply is no reason to other than tradition. And I hold no value to tradition for tradition's sake alone.

Werewolves are allergic to silver. I noticed Neovenom made a comment about it burning his hand, well, it won't hurt you to just touch silver, but when silver gets into a wound it's like amplified hydrogen paroxide.

Basically, none of the supersticous stuff. And this doesn't just happen in Underworld but also in, White Wolf's Vampire: the Masquerade. I haven't been usuing that as a sorce, but it's another universe where vampires are not effected by the supersticous traditional tales of vampires.

And I prefer focusing on just battling it out with powerful warriors as aposed to vampire hunters running around steaking everything in sight.

I suppose you could make Vampires allergic to wood and garlic or whatever, but then vampires would have three weaknesses and werewolves would only have silver.

So I think sunlight is enough. But the whole steak thing...I know almost all vampire stories use that but it's something that I've never really liked. I also prefer having vampires more or less normal people with imortality rather than monsters or deamons.

If there's any more questions, concerns, or objections, feel free to speak up.

And I think Neovenom mentioned that a werewolf biting a vampire is leathal. But the only incedent where that arose in underworld was concerning a new werewolf still in the transitional stage. And if you look at it from a more scientific sense, the two venoms, or whatever, entering the blood system at or near the same time could understandably overwhelm the system and kill someone, but after they have fully become a vampire or werewolf their vampire or werewolf genes could have developed enough to repel the other easily.

So I don't think if a vampire or werewolf got bit it would have any effect.

Anyway, you can't really make any matter of fact assesments because it's science fiction. So it just has to be decided by the creator. And since I created it...I will go with after they've developed one they build a resistance to the other.

Kuuki
04-19-2004, 07:16 PM
I can still understand that you dont want the garlic, nor the holy water

but a stake through the heart?

okay if you want your vampires to be more or less then normal people 'infected' like a virus, rather a demonic change

then a stake should kill just as well as a bullet to your vampires

how you put your logic

Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I kinda figure out the part of being bitten, so ignore what I said. When I said that, "NeoVenom's hand burned.", in Underworld a Lycan took out a bullet with his bare hands and it burned him, so that'z why I said it. Lucian, being the leader of the Lycan, took out several bullets out by thinking (or so I think). I think when a Lycan is in their Werewolf form, they can sustain a couple of damages cuz they get stronger. Raze had four stars in his chest when he was a werewolf.

I thought this rpg was based off Underworld, so I did things that could be done in that movie, except for the sniffing and non-scented gernades. I never saw a vampire sniff before, but since it is your rpg, what you say goes.

Redwing
04-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Uh...what does immortality mean for these vampires, anyhow? Other benefits besides eliminating death by aging?

Haven't seen Underworld in a while, and don't know anything about White Wolf, so I'm a bit fuzzy. I seem to recall that vampires couldn't really be injured except by ultraviolet radiation (or dismemberment ;)).

Werewolves seem to have the same thing except replace "ultraviolet radiation" with "silver".

Wouldn't that determine whether or not a stake would work?

Edit: Regarding the argument about Deac's last post:

Actually Mandy, what Deac was talking about isn't a vampire, it's a D&D-style demon (an extraplanar creature that's inherently evil, not a Biblical fallen angel)

[This I know from recently being forced to read the D&D monster manual -among other things-, as my best friend has dragged me kicking and screaming into the world of "gaming". :D *throws dice at you all*]

So this would be an issue of whether you want to allow creatures from alternate planes of reality [or of that extreme] in this RPG universe, I guess.

Kuuki
04-19-2004, 08:23 PM
but also who says that the vampires in underworld aren't varnable to such typical rules?

jsut becuase its based in a modern time, doesnt mean that the typical rules still dont imply, the whole bullet thing could have been done jsut to make things easier

Mandalorian54
04-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Okay, I see theres alot of confusion because of all the different variations of vampire and monster/demon stories.

No there are not going to be any creatures from alternate plains as you put it. There are different races of monster/creature/people. But nothing supernatural.

I know what your thinking, Vampires=supernatural.

Well that's what's so different about underworld from other vampire stories. Underworld is the only vampire story where vampires are not supernatural. And that's what I love about it.

I have never like the whole Idea of Dracula and other vampires, but underworld made vampires so much more interesting to me.

Basically, Vampires are another race, another creature. Another kind of person.

This applies not only for Vampires but for whatever races you can conjure up.

Vampires are creatures who, when they bite people, change people into them because their genetic structures are so similar. Basically a bite injects a "virus" into a person which changes them into a vampire.

Vampires are much stronger than humans, but humans turned to vampires do not recieve the full strength, only an enhanced strenght. The same goes for all the physical elements, endurance, speed, reaction time, etc... And Vampires do not age.

Their body does not deteriorate like ours, but maintains itself and heals itself. Humans turned simply stop aging while pure vampires mature into adults but never age.

It's not based on Underworld, but Underworld is my main source of inspiration.

What I've taken from Underworld is simply the lack of superstition and I've converted other elements and the atmosphere of the movie.

Watching Underworld would be the best way to familiarize yourself with the environment.

And the same goes with every race. You're creatures with powers, skills, abuilities, and weaknesses. Weaknesses like, sunlight, or silver, are one thing, but being stabbed in the heart with a steak? If it was just being weak to wood and stabbing you with wood hurt you...but specifically in the heart? I've just never liked it, I've always thought it was lame. In white wolf they say that the whole steaks, crucifixes, and garlic, is just a myth. And I think that's a good aproach.

It's just the whole doing something in a certain place, or at a certain time, that supernatural element makes no sense to me.

Anyway I hope that clears everything up. I should have been more specific from the begining but to be honest I only really figured my thoughts into words just now.

Anymore questions, just keep them coming.

Kuuki
04-19-2004, 08:50 PM
well i know as hell if i get stabbed in the heart, espceally something with a sharp point, and not to mention that It'll pretty much be wel in there

I'm not going ot live very long

and it doesnt really imply to wooden material

but still i dont get how could underworld didnt have vampires as supernatural beings

just by vicktor's and the other two(?) vampires who sleep for X amount of years (not important), but looked pretty damn decayed

virus' dont let someone decay for blood to restore them.

Darth NeoVenom
04-19-2004, 09:08 PM
I just remember that Selene says to Michael in Underworld, "No mortal can be bitten by both races..." something like that. Underworld is a good movie, they make Werewolves and Vampires look cool. I think if a vampire loses all of his/her blood, they die.

On another note, Viktor looked old because he was like 1000+ years old. I guess when like 5 centuries pass by, Vampires begin to age. LoL. :D

Mandalorian54
04-19-2004, 10:06 PM
I never said vampires could survive getting stabbed in the heart with a steak :p

If their organs get trashed regeneration is impossible. And a virus element is only usued to transform them, I think I said someting earlier about the vampirism being a virus, but forget that. Vampires are just totally different creatures from humans. And a virus is used to transform people into vampires. But the vampirism itself is not a virus.

And Victor just went into like hybernation or whatever. He went into a dormant stage where he was alive but suspended. Nothing supernatural about it. And feeding his suspended body, re-animated it.

well I'm enjoying this discussion, it's helping us all narrow down on what we're acctually writing about. So to further understand what your writing about just keep them questions coming.

Redwing
04-20-2004, 04:27 AM
Well if we're carrying on this way, then I'll go ahead and probe! :D

If vampirism isn't a virus...and vampires just...exist...why do they look so much like humans, and how does a virus turn humans into vampires?

Mandalorian54
04-20-2004, 06:12 AM
Haha, probe away. But truth be told I didn't sit down and plot it all out. Vampires don't acctually exist so niether does a meathod, but you can look at it from the way that in Resident evil the T-virus turns people into Zombies. Except in this they regenerate and are intelligent.

They look like humans because their creater chose them too. After all, why do humans look like humans? Because that's the way their creator chose.

And if you belive in evolution you could say Vampires evolved...but I'm going to stop right there, I'm not going to get into that so lets not even go there.

Is that acceptable though?

Kuuki
04-22-2004, 04:41 AM
obviously i didnt mean like *Stab in heart, POOF vampire = ash*

I ment like usualy a stake in the heart is a mortal wound to a vampire

where stake can be anything from wooden to steel

anywho, isn't it more like if the main part of the vampire's circulatory system is damaged pretty bad (IE a gaping hole or an object passing through the heart), then regeneration is harder, in which the vampire bleeds to death

Deac
04-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Right, so how are vampires meant to die without being in direct sunlight? Am I to understand that in the dark they are entirley invincible? Is so, why then is the human race still around without them all being turned or farmed for their blood?

Mandalorian54
04-24-2004, 07:36 AM
haha, woah woah I thought I said like in Underworld when he says "they've simply penetrated his organs, regeneration is impossible at this point." That if you seriously damage their organs they can't regenerate, and if you chopped off their head or chopped their body in half naturally they'dd die.

Basically, anything that would be considered a mortal wound to a human, a vampire might barely survive. Anything that would kill a human instantly....like getting a huge whole blown out of his chest by a shotgun from point blank range...would be a mortal wound to a vampire. And anything extreme like getting his head chopped off, would be an instant death.

This should be obvious by the number of vampires of mine that have died. Like being blown up by a grenade, or a claymore frog?

------------

Now, Tepe, I'm a little curious about your apparently invisible lizards.

You said they were cameleons that they could change the color of their skin, not that they could go invisible. Can they only change the color of thier skin? Or can they make it so their skin reflects what's behind it so that it apears to not even be there and when it moves it's skin changes to match it's background? Or does it just change to another color?

And can they change the color of their clothes? Or are they naked? As in no body armor either?

Black Knight of Keno
04-24-2004, 09:02 AM
I meant with the chameleon thing, that their skin can go to a colour and design of a brick wall. If you look closer, you can see the eyes. you can allso see the figure of the vest's and jacket's because they havn't invented yet those kinds of vests that could change all over like the chameleon blooded lizardmen. So you CAN see them if you have VERY good eyes that many don't have. Especially from humans

Mandalorian54
04-24-2004, 10:09 AM
Well, it doesn't seem to me that it would be possible for you to sneak up and kill two vampires like that without being seen. Even if you change the color of your skin, whatever weapon you took out would be seen, and whatever clothes they were wearing would be seen, even if the lizardmen themselves were not seen...wouldn't they?

Black Knight of Keno
04-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Yeah, but if I remember correctly, they had only vest's... I think... If not, I'll change my post in the roleplay...

Deac
04-25-2004, 05:20 PM
The Bazetuu is actually the name of a D'n'D demon clan. So, basically, here's how the demon works out:

Height: Approx 2metres
Appearance: Naturally, red humanoids with bat-like wings. Can shapeshift human form, though not brilliant at it.
Pros: Able to fly in demonic form, very powerful melee claws
Cons: Exceedingly weak to silver. Takes a day to be able to travel through the planes.

Mandalorian54
05-01-2004, 11:06 PM
hmm...I don't know what you mean by planes. I was thinking of how dracula would vanish and apear behind you type of thing. Which seemed...well it didn't seem to fit. But what your talking about doesn't seem so bad.

Anyway Okay we all need to talk about something...er type.

This story has a purpose, it has a path, and it has an end. No one has to loose the war at the end of this story, but only one person can win this battle. Personally I don't intend to win. I don't intend to win the battle, and I don't intend to win the war, I just intend to have a more complicated role than simply the battle and the war. Basically, I'm focusing more on my individual character's turn outs rather than the victory or loss of my faction. And that's what everyone needs to do.

It's not about our factions' winings or loosings, it's about our characters' experiences in the war.

So, everyone needs to predetermine to a certain point (Only you can determine that for yourselves) what's going to happen to your characters, or what you want to happen to your characters. And you need to think of it from both perspectives, weathor your faction wins or looses.

Everyone's going to loose some battles at least. But that doesn't determine how much fun your going to have.

So rather than just posting blindly as you may or may not be doing, think of a goal and let that guide you. What is your faction doing and why? As the matrix puts it, "Know thyself."

That being said I don't want everyone to post what their plans are, just try and get a mental focus of your goal.

Everyone needs to think about what they want to do in the story, how they want to end up. What state they want their characters to be in, and what they want to accomplish. As aposed to running around gunning everything. Because if you do that, the only thing your going to shoot is the story.

I'm not saying this because anyone has been doing anything they shouldn't. Weather they have or haven't or what anyone has done, is not my aim or point or even a concern at all. What I'm trying to do is simply help everyone put some real purpose and meaning into the story and improve every aspect of it. Sometimes I find myself gunning thins blindly and loosing site of the story. And it's hard to not do that when everyone else is doing that. Not saying everyone else is doing that in this story but it's happens all the time in other stories.

Okay, so basically, just think of a purpose for your clan. Think of weare you want to end up. Think of what your going to do in either situation of loosing or wining. Think of each character's individual role. And focus on fulfiling your purpose.

When the dust has settled in the fight over York, the story will end and everyone can post thier aftermath or whatever. Then the next one will start in a different thread.

I'm bringing this up because something about the story seems to be slipping. Not that there was much there before. And I really just want to put some spirit and life in the story that'll make us remember it three years down the road. If the serese has ended by then...mabee five years downt the road.

And I don't want to be the only one sustaining the story as I found myself doing in the Matrix story we had. (the successful one that acctually finished that is.)

jokemaster
05-01-2004, 11:49 PM
I don't care wether my side wins or loses, as long as some of my main characters survive. What I'm interested in is how alliances and stuff like that end in this chapter.

And summarizing what Mandy said: Don't turn it into a Deathmatch game description.

Deac
05-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Ok. I agree. We need somekind of end point acceptable for everyone. Ideas?

jokemaster
05-02-2004, 06:36 PM
When everyone knows about other factions and people have enough time to make alliances/truces/whatever with each other? Dunno.

Mandalorian54
05-02-2004, 07:17 PM
I didn't mean pre-determine an end.

This is a story about a war, but that doesn't mean it has to be all battle.

I just want everyone to take no combatant steps towards story developement.

Example: Interfaction relationships that result in expulsion or execution.

As far as alliances, if two factions ally and join and together they win, that's fine, those two factions will be at the top of the ladder in the next game basically. But in the next game there could be new leaders and the treaties could break.

I think I'dd like to do an experiment.

Like have everyone think of one element to throw into the plot. It can be something simple, and everyone will work together on fullfilling each other's plots.

Okay I'll start:

Miryia goes to search for Tais, she finds him but they both get captured. In their capture they fall in love. Sain, who is affectionately attached to Miryia from the begining rescues them but when she no longer loves him he starts acting strange. Sain gradually begins to hate his faction, then Sain decides to help another faction overthrow the Red Shadows. The Red Shadow Faction is defeated and their stronghold on the city lost. Tais and Miryia, along with all the surviving Red Shadow members, join with the Glorious Shadow faction.

-------------------

Your's don't have to be as complicated as mine, but they can be more complicated if you like.

That basically is where I'll be at the end of the story, ready for the next one.

If you have an Idea and would like help on tuneing it then just ask, I will be more than willing to help and others may be too.

jokemaster
05-02-2004, 08:00 PM
My basic goal is this:
The Glorious Shadow team attacking the humans can either be defeated or win, but either one will result with a prisoner being taken.

Some of the Glorious Shadows decides to go along with Miryia, but get wiped out. The Glorious Shadows decide to help Sain in his search for Miryia. Some of them notice the difference in Sain and report it in. The Glorious Shadows wisely decide to stay away from him. From there they decide to ally themselves with Miryia over Sain.

Redwing
05-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Heh. I already have an Intended Plot Element - I always do when I join an RPG with more than one character. However, it isn't the type that I want to post, or that I want/need help fulfilling in-RPG...so I shall have to think of another :D

On a side topic...from the way things move in the RPG, I almost think we need some kind of in-game clock, or at least have people put the time of day/night in their posts.

For example, instead of "Dark Shadow Headquarters" it would be "Dark Shadow Headquarters, 10 PM".

What does everyone think about that? Like it, or think it's making things too complicated? :D

Black Knight of Keno
05-03-2004, 04:24 AM
Ok, Spoilers on my story coming up:

after the Vampire's rejected the offer of a peace treaty, the bond with the werewolfs becomes even better. the 30 spies up in the city start to kill many human's in bus crashes, sniper attacks or bombing's at local markets or something. Their new goal is to get rid of the humankind. In the mean time underground, Asshakar has to face a group of rebel lizardmen, trying to overthrown him and get the power of the nest.

If they succeed taking over: The bonds to the werewolfs are breaken and the lizardmen warriors are more heavily armed to kill everyone they see, either it's human, vampire or werewolf. So the lizardmen will get defeated in the city and the survivors flee into the forests out of the city.

If they don't succeed: Asshakar passes the throne to his son, Taker, and leaves the nest like his father did. After Asshakar had left, Taker started to dictate the lizardmen that forced the warriors up in the town to disappear into the night and form an alliance with the werewolfs again as Taker had broken the alliance with them. Asshakar hears about the dictatorship in the nest and goes to rule the group of the 30 lizardmen. He get's the throne back after he broke throught the gates with the werewolfs. His 20 most loyal men in the nest started to fight with him and so they get into the palace and defeat Taker. They rebuild the nest with or without the werewolf's help and make an embassy near the palace where they would have their meetings with other races. In the first part of the embassy is the werewolf's area. They start sending spies out of the city and build another base somewhere underground so they would then build tunels to the main nest. In the same times as the spies leave, the 50 now very loyal men to Asshakar splits to three teams. Royal guards that have 25 lizardmen, bodygyards that have 5 and the political escort team that have 10 lizardmen.
The political escort team(PET) escorts Asshakar to Miryia and the Glorious shadow faction. They try to make an alliance for the future's sake and try allso to make the vampires make peace with the werewolfs.

Mandalorian54
05-04-2004, 01:21 AM
hmm...okay this isn't what I really wanted. I don't want everyone to predetermine what they're gonna do. I just want everyone to make goals.

My own was a bit more predeterminative than it should have been.

Let me revise mine and then you can follow.

-------------------

Goals:
1) A love relationship between Miryia and Tais which results in the Jelous Sain becoming chaotic.

2) The deterioration of the Red Shadow faction. Sain's attempt to sieze control and overthrow Tathar.

3) Miryia and Tais creating a new faction.

-------------------

Okay basically, forget whatever you just typed.

None of that step by step, this'll happen then this'll happen. I didn't want everyone sumerizing the whole story in a single post I just want everyone to make an aim to reach.

There was obviously some confusion, so just forget all that. Make at least one point to aim for. Nothing that reaches a conclusion.

Think of it as a journey. Your going somewhere, you know where your going, but you've no Idea what you'll meet on the path. Where are you going?

Okay, let's try it again.

on another note, a time system would be good, I was acctually thinking of it myself. And something like a three paragraph minimum post, and that you have to post once every other day, or give a reason for not being able to post for longer than two days.

The reason for this is to structre the story and filter out the chaotic confusion and people's getting left behind or the story being stalled because one player can't post or istn't posting.

I'm just tryint to think of a time system. Like every day could be half an hour...and if you don't need to do anything, like your sleeping, you just post -pass- or -bump- or something. hmm...

thoughts?

Black Knight of Keno
05-04-2004, 08:46 AM
1) Asshakar sends tens of his lizardmen warriors to attack the Vampire's

2) The lizardmen's nest are breached and they scatter around the city, searching for Asshakar that left the nest in the middle of the battle with 4 of his men.

jokemaster
05-04-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so I'm not gonna be able to post until Sunday or some day like that.

Goals:
1. Stage a rescue attempt for Miryia, the glorious shadows vampires who went with her, and whoever else who may be captured
2. Forming an alliance with either Miryia or Sain.

The time thing is a good idea, but it'd be a little hard to calculate by how much it takes to do something. Hmmm
*begins thinking of the TV show 24*

Darth NeoVenom
05-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Here are the goals for the Lycans (Shadow Hunters)

1. To end the war peacefully or violently.

2. Avenge the death of the fellow Lycan that has fallen. (mentioned in the beginning of the story)

3. Obtain members from other races and co-exists with them.

Deac
05-04-2004, 02:38 PM
The Goals for The Neo-Templars:

1] To destroy any major threats to humanity

OR

2]Enter a settlement which creates some kind of peace.

Darth NeoVenom
05-15-2004, 09:45 AM
New Faction :D

Race: Vampires
Faction: Night Stalkers
Goal: Vengence and Justice
Idea: In somday to put an end of conflicts between Vampires and Lycans and live peacefully amongst each other..
Pros: They can drop of from high places and land softly. They have improved strength. They can turn humans with one bite.
Cons: Sunlight is deadly to them.
HQ: The Assembly (for now)
Technology: High Impact bullets (meaning that when the bullets are fired upon someone, the bullets inflicts a lot of damage).
Equipments: Glock-18, throwing daggers, and MP5. Glock-18 can either be set to shoot in single shots or in bursts.

Members:
Leader: Arcon ***
Second in command: Sabrina ***
Shadow (**)
Zaphire (**)
Max (X)
Lucas (X)

Faction's Goal:

1. To end the war peacefully or violently.

2. To end the conflicts between Vampires and Lycans.

Hiroki
05-16-2004, 02:20 AM
(( Is it too late to join this story? :) ))

Captain Wilson
05-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Im guessing its late to join part 1. Tis it okay if i memander in part 2.

Deac
05-17-2004, 03:57 PM
As I've made Helios half Angel I'll post species stats here.

Half angels are essentially anti vampires. They have the power to heal other people at the cost of their own health.
Pro: Their blood contains a compund that is so toxic to vampires it will instantly kill them
Con: Vampire saliva contains a compound that is poisonous to them, so being bitten will instantly kill both the vampire and the half-angel.

Sound ok?

Mandalorian54
05-18-2004, 03:09 AM
Hiroki, and Captain Wilson, it's not too late to join. Ya the stories been going on for a while but not much in game time has acctually past. Infact, not even a whole day. Just fill out the profile in the first post.

Deac, your half angel's all good.

On another note, I'm wondering if Scar is going to continue. He hasn't posted so I duno if he's away or what but he's got some of my people captured so I'm relying on him. His lack of posting will delay the story. So Scar if your not going to or not continue please let me know by posting.

Hiroki
05-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Race: Acurade
Faction: Acurade Hive
Goal: Power, expansion, glory for the hive.
Pros: ( And prepare for a read. :p ) WORKER: Strength equell to that of a human. Rarely seen outside of the hive. Can fight, but not any better than a human could be expected too. One advantage is there ant-like mouths, which are capable of biting through a solid block of bronze.
SOLDIER: Increased physical strength, though less than even a turned Vampire. Sharp ant-like mouths, capable of biting through solid iron. Claws capable of shreading enemies easily. Hardened carpases, letting them take up to three direct bullet shots to anywhere but the head. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface, setting up perfect ambushes. A 20 foot leap, making them capable of getting close to there mostly ranged concentrated foes.
BATTLE SOLDIER: A higher cast of Acurade Soldiers, for heavy combat in dangerous areas. Have enhanced physical strength equell to that of a turned Vampire. Sharp Ant-like mouths, capable of biting through steel, though somewhat stronger than a soldiers bite. Fly-like wings that allow them sustained flight. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface, same as the soldiers. Claws that can shread even a transformed Lycan, if given the chance. Hardened Carpases, even more so than the soldiers. Only a direct head shot can quickly end a battle soldiers life, or perhaps an automatic weapon... A 20 foot leap, same as the soldiers. They have a limited free will, making them capable of adapting to there situation. (( You won't see these guys till later, as they are for threats the hive considers serious. :) ))

ELITE WARRIORS: A rare cast of soldiers, rarely ever called apon. Despite the hives Quantity over quality concentration, these highly trained soldiers are a rare sight, only a few being born every decade. Enhanced Physical Strength equell to that of a pure blood Vampire, Sharp ant-like mouths, capable of biting through steel like a knife through hot butter. Fly-like wings capable of rapid sustained flight. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface. Same 20 foot leap as the others. Extreamly durable carpases, able to shrug off small arms fire, even to the head. White acid-like vomit ( think of 'The Fly' movies ) capable of eating away flesh in seconds. Claws that can rip through virtually anything, given the chance. Screeching voices, able to rupture the hearing of humans, and cause migrains for Vampires, Lycan, and there ilk.
They are full individuals, as much as any Human, Vampire, or Lycan. They can make complexed choices for themselves, and think on there own, however, they are Loyal to the Hive, so despite this, the chance of them turning is slim to none. (( Yeah, they are bad ass. But I promise, I mean it when I say they are rare. The Hive only deploys them if it feels that it is under the threat of destruction. ;) ))

ROYAL ACURADE: Only three of this extreamly rare cast currently exist. Waiting to take the throne when the current Hive Mind expires. Every capability of the Elite Warrior, though some have been enhanced, the following being: Physical strength equell to that of a transformed Lycan. Sharp ant-like mouths which can even shread through Titanium. Claws which could tear apart a Lycan in a second. Extreamly hardened carpases which can sustain multiple hits from even high powered bullets. One unique capability is that they can control other Acurade, though there abilities have not grown to the level of the Hive Mind. ( These are extreamly powerful, but there are only three of them in the entire world. Also, it is very possible that you will never even see them, as they all live very deep in the Hive - which would be a fight like no other getting too - so, I wouldn't worry about these too much. ;) ) These three of course have complete free wills, and of course they are Loyal - they are waiting to become the Hive Mind themselves, after all.

HIVE MIND: ??? The chances are you will only hear of this creature. The Hive Mind lives deep in the Acurade Hive, guarded by the best of the Elite Warrior cast, and by the Royal Acurade themselves. If you are unfortunate enough to meet Augenstein, I have one little bit of advice for you: RUN. As fast as you can. ;)

Cons: Workers/Soldiers: There mind is linked completly with the Hive Mind. They can not think, make choices, decisions, or act on there own. Without the hive mind they are practicaly vegetables. Though this insures complete and utter loyalty, they also are unable to quickly adapt to a change in tactical situations.

Battle Soldiers: Though they have limited free will, it is not like a Human or other sentient beings. Though they are capable of adapting to there situation, without the Hive Mind they would be confused and as innocent as infants. Deadly Infants, but infants none the less.

Elite Soldiers: Though they are extreamly formidable warriors, there free will works againts them sometimes. They think of themselves as above the lower Acurade, of more value. And there Arrogancy twords other species is there biggest flaw. They taunt, and mock as they fight, rarely going all out. This has proven to be the downfall of several Elites.

All Acurade: They have no ranged weapons, other than the Elite+'s acid vomit. But even that lacks the range of a gun. They rely on other beings to feed there young. They capture, or kill them, and then take them back to the hive, where the newly born larva feast on them to grow. Without doing this, they would eventually starve.

Also, Acurade have a lack of information on there enemies layout. And because of there constant chittering, and clacking, they do not make good spys...

Ideas: The Hive is ruled by the Hive Mind, and the Hive Mind says that we must expand. So we must expand. Our creators...the Humans only invisioned us as tools to be used by them. A weapon to defete there enemies. But it is they who are our tool...our tool to feed our young, our tool to use as slaves. We desire nothing more than to rule this single, small world. But to do this, we must subdue our former Masters, and all of there ilk. Only one species can rule, and it shall be the Acurade.

HQ: The center of the Great Hive which expands below the surface of the entire Earth. The center of the Hive, where the Hive Mind lays, is deep under the earth, directly below the equator.

Territory: The Hive, which expand throught the Earths crust. They have decided to begain there assault quitely, by taking the city of York, a practical breeding ground for some of the Earths most deadly species...but also seporated from the Human Empires, which dominate the Earth. This way, they hope to weaken them before they realise that they are even there.

Technolagy: Biotech. The workers create the hives that they live in using a natural secreation. They do not need communicaters, or the like, as what one Acurade sees, they all see. What one hears, they all hear. What one smells they all smell...they have a much better way of communicating, you could say. They have no weapons specificly deadly to any one race. There natural weapons are decent againts any species, after all.

Equipment: In general the soldiers only carry what they where born with. Some of the higher ranking casts may on ocasion carry bio-spears.

Members

Augenstein: Hive mind: Leader : ***
Hazurad: Royal Acurade and first in line Hive mind : ***
Nakatsu: Royal Acurade and second in line Hive mind: ***
Taskuran: Royal Acurade and thired in line Hive Mind: ***
( Yes, all Elite Warriors names end in 'Aka'. It is sort of a symbol of there Rank. They are, other than the Royals of course, the only ones who get names. )
Akulaka: Elite Warrior cast commander: **
Sedaka: Elite Warrior: *
Baduaka: Elite Warrior: *
Etaka: Elite Warrior: *
Mitaka: Elite Warrior: *
Kudaka: Elite Warrior: *
Futaka: Elite Warrior: *
Emotaka: Elite Warrior: *
Xedraka: Elite Warrior: *
Amunaka: Elite Warrior: *
Zukata(=P): Elite Warrior: *
Tetaka: Elite Warrior: *
Okata: Elite Warrior: *

Backstory: Ablert Einstein, nearly 50 years ago, created what the world thought was the worst creation mankind could ever imagen. The Atom Bomb. The missile capable of leveling entire cities. The missile that left deadly Radiation in its wake. However, the Japanese where not the first forien Country to know of this weapon. No...there is much more to the story...

APRIL 1940 - the US, and Britain stablishes the Muad commitee to oversee Nuclear Research
SEPTEMBER 1940 - Germany, Italy and Japan sign the Tripartite Pact in Berlin on the 27th. They agree to jointly oppose any country joining the Allies at war - by which they mean the United States
JUNE 1941 - Atomic Bomb - The report on nuclear research by the Maud Committee leads to the setting up of a development programme by Imperial Chemical Industries. Code named 'Tube Alloys', it will oversee both atomic bomb and reactor work.
DECEMBER 1942 - Atomic Bomb - The world's first atomic reactor goes critical at Chicago University. By now problems have arisen over the sharing of the US work with Britain.
JULY 1945 - Atomic Bomb - The world's first A-bomb is successfully exploded at Alamogordo, New Mexico on the 16th July in Operation 'Trinity'.

That is what the public knows of the events, however, Nazi Germeny was no ones fool. A mole had been implanted into the Allies Atomic Bom devision. Transmitting information about the deadly weapon to germany. They where shocked at this news...and in 1943, the Acurade project begain. Germany sought to create a race of soldiers that where imune to the radiation affect...however, there were complications. Though they spliced human and insect DNA together, the insect DNA ate away at its human side, creating a much more insectoid creature. Looking nothing like a human - A head almost ant like, a body covered in a thick carpase, and insect in shape and appearance. It could in no way be past a human. They debated on if the project should continue...and in the end they decided yes.

It lasted till 1952, even though the war was over, they continued to work into the long bitter nights. But they finally decided it was not worth it, by the time they had finally completed there project, the glory of there countries army had been crushed.

They decided it was best if they destroy there research...if they destroy Augenstein, the Acurade they created to rule over the rest. However, there creation had grown sentient itself...it could hear them, its parents, outside of its confines, plotting its destruction. It was confused, it was scaired, it was angry...and it broke free. It, and the workers that had been created to serve it, captured the sciantists, and carried them deep underground. The workers there, begain creating a hive to house there new family. The larva slowly feasting on the sciantists over the many years. The Acurade capturing new humans, and even Vampires and Lycan, to feed on, as there hive grew, Augenstein expanding the hive throughout the earths crust.

To protect this hive, Augenstein used the soldier cast, which had been programmed within its mind by the men who created it. However, Augenstein begain making improvments to the soldiers, first creating Battle Soldiers, a special heavy cast of Acurade, made for especially dangerous areas and the Elite Warrior cast, a deadly strand created to deal with threats that put the Hives very existance at risk. And finally, from Augensteins very own DNA, it created three direct offspring: Hazurad, Nakatsu and Taskuran. For decades the Hive expanded, untill now. Now Augenstein feels that the Hive is ready to strike at the Humans, and there ilk, and finally secure the Hive from its most dangerous of enemies. Once this is done, they will be nothing more than cattle for there young.

There we go. I hope you like it. :)

jokemaster
05-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Hiroki
Race: Acurade
Faction: Acurade Hive
Goal: Power, expansion, glory for the hive.
Pros: ( And prepare for a read. :p ) WORKER: Strength equell to that of a human. Rarely seen outside of the hive. Can fight, but not any better than a human could be expected too. One advantage is there ant-like mouths, which are capable of biting through a solid block of bronze.
SOLDIER: Increased physical strength, though less than even a turned Vampire. Sharp ant-like mouths, capable of biting through solid iron. Claws capable of shreading enemies easily. Hardened carpases, letting them take up to three direct bullet shots to anywhere but the head. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface, setting up perfect ambushes. A 20 foot leap, making them capable of getting close to there mostly ranged concentrated foes.
BATTLE SOLDIER: A higher cast of Acurade Soldiers, for heavy combat in dangerous areas. Have enhanced physical strength equell to that of a turned Vampire. Sharp Ant-like mouths, capable of biting through steel, though somewhat stronger than a soldiers bite. Fly-like wings that allow them sustained flight. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface, same as the soldiers. Claws that can shread even a transformed Lycan, if given the chance. Hardened Carpases, even more so than the soldiers. Only a direct head shot can quickly end a battle soldiers life, or perhaps an automatic weapon... A 20 foot leap, same as the soldiers. They have a limited free will, making them capable of adapting to there situation. (( You won't see these guys till later, as they are for threats the hive considers serious. :) ))

ELITE WARRIORS: A rare cast of soldiers, rarely ever called apon. Despite the hives Quantity over quality concentration, these highly trained soldiers are a rare sight, only a few being born every decade. Enhanced Physical Strength equell to that of a pure blood Vampire, Sharp ant-like mouths, capable of biting through steel like a knife through hot butter. Fly-like wings capable of rapid sustained flight. Able to stick and crawl on nearly any surface. Same 20 foot leap as the others. Extreamly durable carpases, able to shrug off small arms fire, even to the head. White acid-like vomit ( think of 'The Fly' movies ) capable of eating away flesh in seconds. Claws that can rip through virtually anything, given the chance. Screeching voices, able to rupture the hearing of humans, and cause migrains for Vampires, Lycan, and there ilk.
They are full individuals, as much as any Human, Vampire, or Lycan. They can make complexed choices for themselves, and think on there own, however, they are Loyal to the Hive, so despite this, the chance of them turning is slim to none. (( Yeah, they are bad ass. But I promise, I mean it when I say they are rare. The Hive only deploys them if it feels that it is under the threat of destruction. ;) ))

ROYAL ACURADE: Only three of this extreamly rare cast currently exist. Waiting to take the throne when the current Hive Mind expires. Every capability of the Elite Warrior, though some have been enhanced, the following being: Physical strength equell to that of a transformed Lycan. Sharp ant-like mouths which can even shread through Titanium. Claws which could tear apart a Lycan in a second. Extreamly hardened carpases which can sustain multiple hits from even high powered bullets. One unique capability is that they can control other Acurade, though there abilities have not grown to the level of the Hive Mind. ( These are extreamly powerful, but there are only three of them in the entire world. Also, it is very possible that you will never even see them, as they all live very deep in the Hive - which would be a fight like no other getting too - so, I wouldn't worry about these too much. ;) ) These three of course have complete free wills, and of course they are Loyal - they are waiting to become the Hive Mind themselves, after all.

HIVE MIND: ??? The chances are you will only hear of this creature. The Hive Mind lives deep in the Acurade Hive, guarded by the best of the Elite Warrior cast, and by the Royal Acurade themselves. If you are unfortunate enough to meet Augenstein, I have one little bit of advice for you: RUN. As fast as you can. ;)

Cons: Workers/Soldiers: There mind is linked completly with the Hive Mind. They can not think, make choices, decisions, or act on there own. Without the hive mind they are practicaly vegetables. Though this insures complete and utter loyalty, they also are unable to quickly adapt to a change in tactical situations.

Battle Soldiers: Though they have limited free will, it is not like a Human or other sentient beings. Though they are capable of adapting to there situation, without the Hive Mind they would be confused and as innocent as infants. Deadly Infants, but infants none the less.

Elite Soldiers: Though they are extreamly formidable warriors, there free will works againts them sometimes. They think of themselves as above the lower Acurade, of more value. And there Arrogancy twords other species is there biggest flaw. They taunt, and mock as they fight, rarely going all out. This has proven to be the downfall of several Elites.

All Acurade: They have no ranged weapons, other than the Elite+'s acid vomit. But even that lacks the range of a gun. They rely on other beings to feed there young. They capture, or kill them, and then take them back to the hive, where the newly born larva feast on them to grow. Without doing this, they would eventually starve.

Ideas: The Hive is ruled by the Hive Mind, and the Hive Mind says that we must expand. So we must expand. Our creators...the Humans only invisioned us as tools to be used by them. A weapon to defete there enemies. But it is they who are our tool...our tool to feed our young, our tool to use as slaves. We desire nothing more than to rule this single, small world. But to do this, we must subdue our former Masters, and all of there ilk. Only one species can rule, and it shall be the Acurade.

HQ: The center of the Great Hive which expands below the surface of the entire Earth. The center of the Hive, where the Hive Mind lays, is deep under the earth, directly below the equator.

Territory: The Hive, which expand throught the Earths crust. They have decided to begain there assault quitely, by taking the city of York, a practical breeding ground for some of the Earths most deadly species...but also seporated from the Human Empires, which dominate the Earth. This way, they hope to weaken them before they realise that they are even there.

Technolagy: Biotech. The workers create the hives that they live in using a natural secreation. They do not need communicaters, or the like, as what one Acurade sees, they all see. What one hears, they all hear. What one smells they all smell...they have a much better way of communicating, you could say. They have no weapons specificly deadly to any one race. There natural weapons are decent againts any species, after all.

Equipment: In general the soldiers only carry what they where born with. Some of the higher ranking casts may on ocasion carry bio-spears.

Members

( Yes, all Elite Warriors names end in 'Aka'. It is sort of a symbol of there Rank. They are, other than the Royals of course, the only ones who get names. )
Zukata(=P): Elite Warrior: *

Backstory: Ablert Einstein, nearly 50 years ago, created what the world thought was the worst creation mankind could ever imagen. The Atom Bomb. The missile capable of leveling entire cities. The missile that left deadly Radiation in its wake. However, the Japanese where not the first forien Country to know of this weapon. No...there is much more to the story...

APRIL 1940 - the US, and Britain stablishes the Muad commitee to oversee Nuclear Research
SEPTEMBER 1940 - Germany, Italy and Japan sign the Tripartite Pact in Berlin on the 27th. They agree to jointly oppose any country joining the Allies at war - by which they mean the United States
JUNE 1941 - Atomic Bomb - The report on nuclear research by the Maud Committee leads to the setting up of a development programme by Imperial Chemical Industries. Code named 'Tube Alloys', it will oversee both atomic bomb and reactor work.
DECEMBER 1942 - Atomic Bomb - The world's first atomic reactor goes critical at Chicago University. By now problems have arisen over the sharing of the US work with Britain.
JULY 1945 - Atomic Bomb - The world's first A-bomb is successfully exploded at Alamogordo, New Mexico on the 16th July in Operation 'Trinity'.

That is what the public knows of the events, however, Nazi Germeny was no ones fool. A mole had been implanted into the Allies Atomic Bom devision. Transmitting information about the deadly weapon to germany. They where shocked at this news...and in 1943, the Acurade project begain. Germany sought to create a race of soldiers that where imune to the radiation affect...however, there were complications. Though they spliced human and insect DNA together, the insect DNA ate away at its human side, creating a much more insectoid creature. Looking nothing like a human - A head almost ant like, a body covered in a thick carpase, and insect in shape and appearance. It could in no way be past a human. They debated on if the project should continue...and in the end they decided yes.

It lasted till 1952, even though the war was over, they continued to work into the long bitter nights. But they finally decided it was not worth it, by the time they had finally completed there project, the glory of there countries army had been crushed.

They decided it was best if they destroy there research...if they destroy Augenstein, the Acurade they created to rule over the rest. However, there creation had grown sentient itself...it could hear them, its parents, outside of its confines, plotting its destruction. It was confused, it was scaired, it was angry...and it broke free. It, and the workers that had been created to serve it, captured the sciantists, and carried them deep underground. The workers there, begain creating a hive to house there new family. The larva slowly feasting on the sciantists over the many years. The Acurade capturing new humans, and even Vampires and Lycan, to feed on, as there hive grew, Augenstein expanding the hive throughout the earths crust.

To protect this hive, Augenstein used the soldier cast, which had been programmed within its mind by the men who created it. However, Augenstein begain making improvments to the soldiers, first creating Battle Soldiers, a special heavy cast of Acurade, made for especially dangerous areas and the Elite Warrior cast, a deadly strand created to deal with threats that put the Hives very existance at risk. And finally, from Augensteins very own DNA, it created three direct offspring: Hazurad, Nakatsu and Taskuran. For decades the Hive expanded, untill now. Now Augenstein feels that the Hive is ready to strike at the Humans, and there ilk, and finally secure the Hive from its most dangerous of enemies. Once this is done, they will be nothing more than cattle for there young.

There we go. I hope you like it. :)
Cliff's notes please.

Hiroki
05-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Who is Cliff?

Darth NeoVenom
05-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Cliff notes means..a shorten version of a story. Anyways, nice faction u got there. :D

Hiroki
05-19-2004, 12:40 AM
Oh, I know. But he said Cliff's notes...I thought he ment some guys notes. I thought I had broke a rule. :p

Anyway, to put it as short as possible: The Acurade where a Nazi experiment ment to counter the Atom bomb in WW2. The first Acurade, and the current Hive Mind, Augenstein, escaped, taking the workers with it. It then has been building the Hive sence then. Hope that helps. Though I sugest reading the post in full, if you plan on progressing at all into my territory. ;)

Black Knight of Keno
05-19-2004, 03:44 PM
If I look correctly at the cliff notes and the chars you now have... You are controlling a super-human race wich has the next chars:

Zukata: Elite Warrior: *

Notice the *'s, **'s and ***'s in the back of their names, that mean WE CANT KILL THOSE 17 ACURADES! Even the most elite warriors of the elite's CAN BE KILLED...
Sorry for the criticism, but come on. You are going to use those chars inside the story and the elite warriors in combats. We cn't kill them without you giving us tthe permission. So, the battle would like:
2 of my elite warriors that have * so they can't be killed are attacking 60 of your vampires/lycans/lizardmen/etc... warriors...

Come on!! You are better than that!

Hiroki
05-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Err, Tepe. Perhaps you didn't read. But the reason they are like that, is because they will not appear till LATER. They arn't even in a position to be killed yet. So that is why they arn't killable.

Black Knight of Keno
05-19-2004, 04:15 PM
No, I didn't read the huge post you wrote. I haven't got the time right now for it. Homework, reading for tests, rading a book, talking a VERY intriquing conversation with a friend on MSN and so on...
And it's OK if they come llater, but still... When they DO come, don't make them ultimate-super-1337-undestroyable-mega-humans... Ok?

Hiroki
05-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Don't worry, they won't whipe every one out, I promise. ;)

Mandalorian54
05-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Okay Hiroki your race is good.

And Tepe, the *s don't mean they can't be killed. It just means their important characters that you can't kill without his aproval.

If you think about it, if you make a character and have some futur goal for him and then someone else comes along and kills him...get it? So basically if he really doesn't want the character killed something else just has to happen, example - capture or escape, something like that.

Okay so, for the purpose of unifying and organizing the story I request that everyone post the time and place of what your writing above your post.

Example: Alley 12:00AM

that way nobody can drive all over the place instantly and do all kinds of stuff while in the meantime two people are fighting. When in reality the fight would take half an hour and all the driving around would take hours.

And what your writing doesn't have to be happening at the same time as everything else.

And please everyone try to post at least once every two days so the story isn't halted by one persons lack of postage.

Black Knight of Keno
05-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Well, I really don't have much work with the lizardmen as the scenario up in the city doesn't work out because allmost everyone else are writing their own thingss, and then comes the other races into the picture by Darth NeoVenom that was/is controlling the Lycans, and if I haven't missed something, he haven't reacted with the Lycans into my post where I commanded one of my men to appoint a meeting between the Lycans and Asshakar.

Curt-Man
05-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Race: EagleMan
Faction: Self
Pros: Can fly, has powerful talons and has eyes that can see in darkness as well as in light
Cons: very weak to a mass mount of water
Ideas: has wings,has talons for feet and are adept in Kazuo( their self made martial art)
HQ: Abandoned warehouse
Territory: the Abandoned warehouse
Tecknowledgy: any type of weapon, preffered uzis
Eaquipment: uzis, bullet proof vest,tracker devices and a knife about 12 inches long

Curt-Man
05-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Race: EagleMan
Faction: self
Pros: can fly and has powerful talons and has eyes that can see in darkness as well as in light
Cons: is very weak to mass amounts of water
Goal: power
Ideas: works for anyone who pays enough,has wing span about 12 feet long, has powrful talons for feet

HQ: Abandon warehouse
Territory: the abandoned warehouse
Tecknowledgy: anything he can pick up
Eaquipment: duel uzis,bullet proof vest,tracking devices and a knife about 12 inches long

Members
Name:
Eric EagleClaw

Captain Wilson
05-24-2004, 06:46 PM
Race: Human\Vampire
Faction: Royal knights
Pros: large funding, good weapondary
Cons: Argonent, religous
Goal: Religeous
Ideas: Prdoestent, therefore hate the Neo-Templars

HQ: UnderGround bunker
Territory: None (strike force faction)
Technology: guns mainly, bio engerniering
Equipment: Labs, munation factory in industral quater of city

Members
Name:
Sir Harewod ***
Alucard ***
Walter ***
Captian Harris **
soilder1 X
soilder2 X
soilder3 X
soilder4 X
soilder5 X
soilder6 X
soilder7 X
soilder8 X
soilder9 X
soilder10 X
soilder11 X
soilder12 X

Mandalorian54
05-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Captain Wilson and Curt Man, your factions are good.

Captain Wilson, if your faction has multiple races in it, (human/vampire) then you should specify beside each character which they are. And theres no need to put Soldier1-12, if they don't even have names then they're NPCs and don't need to be listed. You can keep track of them in game. And don't worry about other people controlling them because they're NPCs because they're your troops.

Darth Tepe, your goal is to destroy the humans right? Don't worry about what everyone else is doing, just do your own thing and eventually others will have to react to your faction, especially if they want to rule the whole city, they'll have to deal with you. You should just focus on ridding the city of people, or your own inter faction conflicts.

Redwing
05-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Gyah. My apologies, but I won't be able to rejoin the RP in the near future. Too much stuff going on: RPs that I can't leave, two webcomics, school finals, and jobhunting. XD Maybe in the next thread... The gargoyles are...entrenching themselves, yes, that's it. ^_^;;

(I suspected this would happen, so I never made my characters central to the plot, so as not to screw anyone else up ^^;;)

Hiroki
05-28-2004, 01:31 PM
Curtman, I'm confused. Is your faction just you? As in only one person?

Mandalorian54
05-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Well Redwing, if the story goes at it's current speed...I think It'll still be going on by this time next year. :p So you can always re-join later if you want.

And if people are going to camp and stuff during the summer please let us know so we can play around you. Myself I have a couple one week camps but I won't be doing too much camping because I have work and I only get like two weeks off.

Black Knight of Keno
05-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Bwah, I won't leave my baby computer alone for the summer! I won't leavwe for any camps, even if I was dragged to one.

Mandalorian54
06-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Tepe, for health reasons you should at least go to one camp for one week. Everyone should. It's just not summer without camp. Please the story will be here when you get back.

Hiroki
06-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Bah, I do not 'camp', story or no story. :p

Mandalorian54
06-01-2004, 11:45 PM
I don't mean camp like in a tent, but you should do that too, I mean summer camp. Like in cabins with camp councilors and all.

I go to one of each for at least a week each. But because of work I can't really go for longer than two weeks.

Black Knight of Keno
06-02-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54
Tepe, for health reasons you should at least go to one camp for one week. Everyone should. It's just not summer without camp. Please the story will be here when you get back.

Bah! I won't go to camps. I'm just one of the nerdy types that leave home only if they are dragged to school, or friends drag you somewhere. Hey! Come on! Seriously! *Hugs computer*

Deac
06-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Ahhh, camp. We don't have those in England...and we turned out fine!

Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2004, 11:15 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that right now I'm frustrated and having a bit of a problem right now. Whenever this whole thing that is happening to me clears up, I would continue on with the RPG. So right now I am putting a hold. I'm sorry. :(

Mandalorian54
06-03-2004, 10:12 PM
What logical reason is there not to go to camp? Camp is fun! Don't you enjoy having fun? Doesn't sitting at your computer all day bore you? If your bumb gets sore from sitting it's a sign to get up and do something. It's not healthy to be at your computer all day long. Camp is healthy because you get fresh air, social interacton, and excersize.

Hiroki
06-03-2004, 10:33 PM
I do in door excersize, I work at home, and before that I home schooled, the only time I go out is when I want to buy something, usually for home...I do not need the outdoors.

Black Knight of Keno
06-04-2004, 03:58 AM
What logical reason is there not to go to camp?

I don't like new people?

Doesn't sitting at your computer all day bore you?

Nope

It's not healthy to be at your computer all day long

So my mom tries to tell me. Do I listen? Nope

Camp is healthy because you get fresh air, social interacton, and excersize.

Social interaction? Blah! Excersize? Blah!

Hiroki
06-04-2004, 06:23 AM
Nah, you need excersize man, but you fortunatly do not need anyone to do that. :)

Darth NeoVenom
06-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Great..one of my parakeets died today. :( And she was only 3-4 years old. :(

Apologetic
06-14-2004, 07:13 PM
((Im sry :( ))

Hey guys this sounds excitig..im in^_^

Race: Hybrid Dragonoid/Human
Faction: The Shining Dragon
Goal: To end the war,Save humanity,And Get revenge

Ideas:The creatures are similar to Lycan in transformation,But they become Dragon like creatures at will. They dont breath fire but have two gloands at the tip of the lip and shoot two acid like chemicals that mix to make a fire like explosion. They have tough hides that can't be penitrated by small arms fire but a shotgun,grenade,heavy fire/high impact weapons or claw or bite of enough force is enough to injure. They resemble a Dragon (http://connerieland.free.fr/Download/Wallpapers/Dragons.JPG) (Got The Pic From Here (http://connerieland.free.fr/Download.html) ) and colors vary, But they are only about 8 ft tall and are about 16ft long from tale to head. The have a 30ft wing span from tip to tip but they usually keep them folded in and only use them to fly short distances or glide long, but in the heat of battle they can become quite manuverable but have to land every so often. They have 2ft long necks and extra scal plates on thier abdomens. They have about as much strength as an adult pure vampire (a little less if turned) and use thier tales as whips at times. They have 6in talons(a bout banana size)and usually walk on all fours when walking after transformed.

Pros: They Transform at will,They Have free will at all times with one exception, They age slower, and dont need to feed as much as regular lycan but more than a human. And could travel by flying gliding or runing on land(all fours unless attacking).They can attack with weapons and Dragonoid form.They get an extra strength boost in human form giving them enough strength to jump higher and climb better.They are resistant to small arms fire but harm can be serious.They have powerfull jaws and razor sharp teeth able to take a chunk out of a car or enemy.Don't leave a scent while transformed only a human scent on human form.They Have powerful limbs(Tail,Legs Arms,ect.) Capable of tearing most enemies apart.(Disadvantage being they have to be pretty close to do so)They have inhanced senses and heat snesory like pits below thier eyes so they can see easier in the dark(much like a snake). They can see far like a hawk but they can't visually see in the dark. The first transformation becoming of intense rage,anger or stress.

Cons: They Age but slower than humans,They have free will but if they are knocked unconsious in the Dragon state they become a wild animal incappible of choosing sides, They are vulnerible around the eyes and below the neck scales,They are some times blind with anger due to thier human emotion mixed with extra animilistic fury,and they need to stay as a human form during winter and they need to stay warmer due to the reptilian in them. And it takes 10 to regenerate a large gash but 2 min for a small cut,and have a They have a slight biological weakness in the cold. Depending on the tepature of the day they could become easily sick during a winter transformation.There are only 5 existing Dragonoids.

HQ: Under Ground around the Park and the roof tops or street alleys

Technology: Blunt Warif(sp)Bullets(Makes blood thin and causes slow death,Uv Guns(Super flashlights),Heat beans (for healing liquid nitrogen attacks)
Equipments: Uzi, throwing daggers, and MP5. Desert Eagles shot,And Gublades

Members:
Leader: Apologetic ***[Hybrid]
Second in command:Robbins ***[hybrid]
Drake(**)[hybrid]
James (**)[human]
Geocus (*)[hybrid]
Commander, Turner(*)[human]
Muman(X)[human]
Droeck(X)[hybrid]
Tad(X)[human]
Nemur(X)[human]

----------------
If you read below here you get the story of these creatures
Back in the mid-evil times there were stories of Great mythical dragons,Creatures that breathed fire and burned down villages but ones was never captured...nor seen in a fossil form...This is because of the secrets of the Dragons...Thier human form.
((This Is taken from underworld and twisted up))
We all know of the Corvious(sp) children one bitten by bat and one bitten by wolf,The story ends with the mystery child that was lost from Corvious. He never let anyone find that he wasn't a great enough leader to keep track of his children so he forgot about the child amd left him a mystery to everyone.
The child then roamed the lands until he found a village. where he found a peculiar Lizard, He picked it up and found the creature had small wings and to holes at its lip. It bit him in the neck.He promptly threw it to the ground and killed it.
That day he experianced great changes and became the first dragon to walk the cities.
He couldnt control himself his first time and he destroyed the village only to find another of himself. She was female and looked just like him but had a difrent design. They both fought one another and tumbled down the cliffs and found thier way of flight. They clawed and slashed at eachother and hurt many people in the fight which broke out in many turned "Dragonoids" Not as strong as the origonal two but they are enough to take on a vilage. They all spread out and had attacked villages all over the land. Until they came back to human form. They were gathered up and All of them put themselves into hybernation under ground so they could not destroy or torment anylonger.
Until now....

How's that?

Mandalorian54
06-14-2004, 10:15 PM
I like your race Apologetic.

Here's my thoughts,

If a bite transforms you into a dragonoid that's fine, but not a scratch or blood contact. The idea is that a bite releases a virus which infects and transforms the human into a dragonoid.

Theres no need to have so much of a weekening effect from cold, such as not being able to transform in the winter, or automatically transforming back into human form because of cold. Also, York is going to have a mid north american sort of temperature. It'll snow in the winter but it's not going to be as cold as a Canadian winter.

So basically, they're weeker in winter depending on the coldness of the individual days.

Also by they continuously age slower but not stopping, do you mean they get older and older but don't die? Or do they die but just live longer than humans?

Your history is fine but I wouldn't worry about the corvenous history of the movie, we're not doing the movie I'm only basing ideas on the movie. Being bit by a dragon and transformed into a dragonoid is fine. Also, I don't mind infectuous bites that transform people into dragonoids but I would prefer if it was just a race and not infectuous. I'dd like to keep the infectuous bite strictly vampire and werewolf. If you really want to though it's okay.

Other than those minor details your race is aproved.

Hiroki
06-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Mandy, I was wondering, was my attack on the Policemen too gorey? I didn't want to offend anyone here.

Apologetic
06-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Thanks ^_^ I'll touch up on the weaknesses i just needed them to have sumthing that could beat them eassier so they didnt sound so strong,and the infections were because I needed a way to if i had to pull another hybrid out or sumthing it was the way but i got a plan so its all good. The corvinus story:I used it cuz it made sense and I liked how it gave some mix into the legends.

O and what i mean by the aging thing they live longer than humans but age slower like 500 years for a human ages them like 5 years so they livel ong but not forever.

Mandalorian54
06-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Haha, Hiroki, the goriest thing you could come up with wouldn't offend me. I don't care. It's up to Redwing weathor or not something is apropriate. (Edit: I just read it, lol it was gorier than I thought it would be. But no it doesn't offend me. Still, perhaps a protruding pumping heart peirced with rib cage fractions and held in the clutches of a gruesome looking blood thirsty insectoid monster's blood dripping claws....is a little much for a PG web site.)

And Hiroki, I wouldn't worry too much about weaknesses. They are dragons after all. But I think their extent of power would be made up by their lack of number, hence non-infectious bites.

Redwing
06-15-2004, 01:51 AM
I'm never going to tell any of you to edit your posts for content unless you go NC-17 on me. As for your post Hiroki, I've seen worse. (Though...possibly not here... ;))

Apologetic
06-15-2004, 03:32 PM
And Hiroki, I wouldn't worry too much about weaknesses. They are dragons after all. But I think their extent of power would be made up by their lack of number, hence non-infectious bites.

Spell my name wrong there?;) :D

Anyway do y'all think my aproach on building up my factions intelligence to be a little corny? I needed it to be quick and kinda give them a little jump on the times. All they're doing is learning how to do things and how the times have changed but the experiance and skill will come from elseware if you kno what i mean.

Hiroki
06-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Well, it wouldn't be so corny, and maybe even funny, if several movies had not done things like it before. :)

Edit: Also, why are insane, rabid Lycen jumping out of nowhere for you to fight? :P

Mandalorian54
06-15-2004, 07:05 PM
OH, sorry Ap :D I think I was just being absent minded.

And I did think it odd when a lycan jumped out of no where and attacked you and then you vowed to rid the world of them. Being powerful and all I think your race should go for a power seize. Not a rid the world of lycan crusade. But it's your race Ap, so do what you want. I just think there should be a little more reason to rid the world of lycans than one attacked you. Because if that's the case then I think you'll find yourself ridding the world of just about everything else on it except plants. Honestly now, if a mosquito bites you will you vow to rid the world of mosquitoes?

Edit: As for the part where a s.w.a.t. guy takes you to a military base...that's gotta go, I'm sorry but there is no way on earth a s.w.a.t. guy can take you to a military base. And please stop with the random lycans. We're all fighting to control the city against each other. No random other guys. The only way a lycan's going to jump out of anywhere is if Darth Neovenom makes one of his lycan attack you. And they're a little smarter than jump out into public and attack random things like a parked car.

Everything was fine until the random lycan and swat guy that takes you to a military base. I mean come on, it at least would have to be a military guy, or the swat guy takes you to a police station.

Plus it's the middle of the night so the librarie's closed. And I control the police and there are no living police near the subway station, they're all dead.

So, sadly I'm going to have to ask you to edit the library and swat/military stuff.

I think you need to sit down and think about what you want your faction to do and why? Do they just want power? Do they want to control the city? Or mabee they want to destroy the world? Mabee they want to protect humans from other dangers, which would include other humans? Whatever it is it can't be ridding the world of lycans because one attacked you. And a quest for knowledge of the internet hardly sounds rite to me, I think they'dd know better than to assume the internet is the greatest tresure in the world because they saw a sign in the library. It sounds like something off a low budget cheesy horror.

Apologetic
06-16-2004, 01:00 PM
Sorry about that guys ^_^

Im a little jumpy sumtimes i'll do a full edit on that my bad ^_^.

The library:
I kno it wouldnt be open so why wouldnt they break in?

The SWAT dude:
um oops? brain fart?

The random lycans:
I was thinking they had just been turned cuz a first turned lycan would be confused and in rage i would say but i can change that
The Destroy all the Lycans:
Well they assumed thay were let loose and if they attacked them the likely hood was they attacked alot of humans in the day

The fight for power:
Who says there wont be a turn of events ;) ((Its a plot i worked out

(a thousand apologies for the confusion)

Do y'all like it now? I'll explain how they get thier weapons and stuff later on but this way they have been awake longer and took time to learn^_^

O an guys we have an important issue, we need a spacific time for sun rise, It usually occurs 6:00am 6:30am ish but now that we had some posts *coughhikcough* jump straight into 5:00am i think we should realy get on that.

Hiroki
06-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Well, other posts can move forward a few hours, as long as its not TO much, as other peoples posts can happen before that.

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Well im jst saying...what if sumthing were to happen within those 4 hours? Like sumone like i dunno...
"Broke out and attacked the growth";)

or if sumone did sumthing at the lizard nest? They couldn't it would interfere with thier plan.

And anyway tat doesnt fix our sunrise problem.

Hiroki
06-17-2004, 10:15 PM
You hit a good point, Ap. Every time the Acurade have attacked somebody, they where attacked first. :) The Police who they slaughtered before the two with the doughnuts and coffee also fired upon them, and the Lizardmen torched the Growth.

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 12:11 AM
You have a right to go offense if you kno what i mean ;)

But what i ment was sumthing could happen in the next 3 hrs that could affect you doing that;)

Hiroki
06-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Well, I advise you not to attack with so few members. Powerful or not, you would end up overwhelmed really fast...

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 01:12 AM
I have no real reason to attack your guys, the only thing i couldn't hold up against is your said master guy, Which i think theres a way to beat against. But since my people stick together enough we'd be able to do things if you kno what i eman lol.

Hiroki
06-18-2004, 01:17 AM
Eh, your probably gonna need to use other methods than brute force here. You would be up against and army, alone. And they would be able to suround and attack you from all sides. Your guys might wanna ally with somebody, and act like special commando's.

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 01:29 AM
See, heres the thing, I kno what your saying about being surrounded and stuff but theres a bit more behind our group. Of course we couldn't attacj now with such amall numbers but of course there sumthing later on that will occur if all goes well.;)

Of course your group hasn't given my group any one reason too attack you, of course i have a feeling that might change.

But i have to congradulate you, your group is the only group that i have to think real tactical, the only group i can't take out easily, the one big threat. So Kudos:p

Mandalorian54
06-18-2004, 02:16 AM
I don't have the internet at home right now, it's only temporary but it could be a few weeks. I'm posting from an internet cafe right now so my posts won't be long since I pay by the hour and a post usually takes me almost an hour to write(depending on the post.).

When it comes to the time, you can not do anything that will alter the futur, but don't post too far in the futur.

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
My sentiments exaclty. See i wont do anything to make that difrent but if you post that far off then well, It kinda puts a lock on everyone else so we need a limit on how far ahead we can go, like an hour tops?

And SUNRISE PEOPLE

Hiroki
06-18-2004, 02:28 AM
My Race fights even better in the daylight, as they can rely on there eyes as well as there senses. They can not see very well in low-light conditions, but they can find there targets by useing there senses.

However, in the day time, they can use BOTH. :) The bad thing is, if they attacked in the day, the Earth's dominate force - the Human armies, would probably assault York and it would be game over for everyone...

Hiroki
06-18-2004, 02:32 AM
No, they do not host in the bodies, the larva hatch, already with the genes that will make them full grown Acurade of the appropriate class. They eat the victums body to grow. They do not need to eat much indevidually, and only in there larval stage, but with so many Acurade, they will consume a human body pretty quickly.

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Well not everyone, It's possible this city is cut off other wise people would have tried to end the vamp/lycans.

And you using both senses is a good thing but you kno what they say,Eyes can be deciving

Black Knight of Keno
06-18-2004, 06:54 AM
SUNRISE!!111!!!!˝!!!!!111!!?????+????++???
WHO TEH FEKING NEEDS A SUNRISE???!1!!11!!++????1+1++1!?!!!?!??!?

Yeah, but... Yeah... *Walks away*

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 10:04 PM
heres another thing: What will Mandy do whne sunrise occurs? I mean like all of US have a capability to move around during they day but i dunno mabye they can stick to the sub way's an sewers.

WHAT TIME IS SUNRISE!!!!1111ONEONEONE

Hiroki
06-18-2004, 10:27 PM
6:30 Maybe? Seems about right I guess.

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Thast about what i was thinkin but lets check wit mandy

Hiroki
06-19-2004, 12:07 AM
You would be wrong about the Growth being the boss, by the way. Everything about that is in the race profile. :)

Apologetic
06-19-2004, 12:17 AM
My char is not SUPPOSE to know everything i mean i couldn't go.
"I still think they are telepathicly tapped into a hive mind that could make basicly thier entire army and civilivation to deteriorate...but its just a hunch"

Cuz that would be baaad ;)
I was just making a point like the hive mind could be the growth just like in aleins and it being attacked to it deep in the middle gaurded by special sentinets and having a bunch of eggs you kno;) :p :D

Mandalorian54
06-19-2004, 12:50 AM
Sunrise is a gradual procedure, from 5:00ish to 6:00ish.

In the day I will use the police to monitor the city and have some vampires around that will just stay out of the sunlight. Like they stay inside and get into tinted cars via girage or something.

------------

As far as time posting, at least keep in the same day or night. So it's nightime now, but I don't want anyone posting in the next day. The day is officially 6:00. But if everyone is at say 4:00, it's okay to be posting at 6:00.

Please try not to post five times in one day and leave other players behind. Don't go into the next day until everyone else is at least nearing 4:00.

------------

The vampire/Lycan fewd was able to go on without outside human interfierence because they were very secrative and the Vampires controlled the police.

But if all out war breaks out in public, yes human military will step into place and no one can have an army of thousands that would combat the human army. Thousand's simply wouldn't fit in one city and would be unfair to people with only ten or less characters. I'dd say the vampire lycan numbers are like 200 each, and lizardmen similarily...as for the acurade...I don't think it would be fair to have more than 500, but at the same time an army of 500 acurade fighting 200 lizardmen...doesn't seem fair to Tepe.

Okay, everyone please tell me aproximately how many soldier's you think you should have(rounded to the nearest hundred).

I think 200 is fair for everyone going Quantity, and 50 to 100 for everyone Quality.

What do you guys think?

Apologetic
06-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Sound fair to me, I have a way to get the rest of the numbers for my faction in. But i realy would like to have a look at the best of Hik's faction cause he sounds like a cool fight.

Hiroki
06-19-2004, 01:40 AM
Actually, the Acurade are a faction that has been spreading across the world. They have over 35,000 standered soldiers ( The kind that are in the sewers ) around the world. About 15,000 battle soldiers. And 200 Elites.

HOWEVER...since, as I said, even such a large number couldn't take on a human army, which in general has well over 100,000 men to draw from. And they can not send all of those to the city, as well...as you said, its crowded, and so many would alert the human military in a second.

The Acurade army currently stationed in the city consist of mostly standered soldiers, and is yes, around 500 as Mandy said. Sending any more in would alert too many prying eyes. The Acurade arn't stupid though, so they won't expend an absurd amount of troops to take York...its just a ideal starting spot for them, not the only target.

So while they do want to take York, it is not as big of a deal to them as it is the other races, and there for, they are less willing to expend lives to take it.

These numbers where thought out logically, because the Acurade have been building an army since the early 50's. :)

Apologetic
06-19-2004, 02:05 AM
Right and like Mandy said before, it might come down to where we have to fight for the world and then we can own all the Acurade. Like, I dunno im thinking too far ahead :p

Mandalorian54
06-20-2004, 04:33 PM
I do agree that the acurade race, spread thoughout the entire world, could number in the hundreds of thousands. But I don't think it's fair for more than five hundred to participate in the battle for York, it's simply not a significant enough place for the acurade to send all their troops, and really we've yet to discover a reason for any troops at all to want to take the city.

If this story finishes successfully and I make more parts, it will eventually escalate into a world wide war resulting in the ruination of the earth, I forsee in the far futur that the world will be ruled by some fearsome creatures and humans will be enslaved and rebels will fight in the ruins of desolated cities.

Apologetic
06-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Monster VS. Terminator Creatures

sounds interesting... I have some interesting ideas if this takes far enough into the future then my plan would work out, but it would require up to 30-40 years.

Hiroki
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes, like you said, its not significant enough for the Acurade to expend any more of there troops on, it would be a waist of resources. The reason the Acurade want it though, is because they can take it without the armies of humanity knowing too much about it. Or at least not until its too late.

Mandalorian54
07-06-2004, 09:10 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I haven't gone to the internet cafe in a while I just can't afford to go too often. Well I could but I don't want to spend all my money on that. Someday I hope to get my internet online again though.

Edit: Okay I need to take an attendance sort of thing. Everyone who's still going to participate please post so. If you don't post right away that's fine but if you don't post in a week then I think I need to "suspend" your role until you get back, if you come back.

I don't think Redwing and Scar are continueing.

After our attendance thingy Everyone behind needs to do a quick catchup post before we go to daylight.

Okay and once that's all done will continue as normal.

Jokemaster if you still want to know where the story went since you last came on I can pm you a summary.

Hiroki
07-06-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm still around. I don't really need to catch up, me and Ap are the ones leading it into daylight mostly. :p

ApologeticII
07-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Im still here and yes its me Ap For sum reason i cant post on my regular account and it wont give me a password verification, And my guess is my other account dropped off the face of the earth so I gotta post on this:mad:.

But yea More people would post if we could go to daylight. I sure would.

jokemaster
07-06-2004, 09:56 PM
I'd like a summary of the story, and if possible of Apo's faction, cause I haven' t had a lot of time to read stuff yet.

ApologeticII
07-07-2004, 12:04 AM
I can do that I think:

My faction is human/dragon(dragonoid), It started with the mystery child of corvinous being bitten basicly by a rare dragonlike lizard and then he spread it. But then the venom was lost and they went into hibernation.

Now, they woke up 40years before this story and were picked up by Turner who supplies them with what they need. They are attempting an alliance with the Acurade, And now Turner wants a sample of a transformed dna piece(part of my plot)

They are mildly weak to the cold cuz thier body doesnt produce as much heat. They cant be harmed by small fire such as Uzi, Hand gun ect. They can fly short distances and glide long but when locked in an airbattle they have the extra energy they need to manuever but have to stop every so often. They are basicly in the extinct file since theres only 5, But thier ability basicly covers over thier numbers. They're 16ft from head to tail, they have 2ft long necks, 6in long talons, and 30ft wings. They dont "breath" fire but have pits at the end of the lips and back of the throat that shoot out acids that mix and make fire. They have Razor sharp teeth and powerful jaws.

I think that sums it up

Mandalorian54
07-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm not entirely sure of what you know or don't Jokemaster, but the Acurade(an antlike race controled by an overmind) are starting to expand in the subways and have attacked and killed police officers. And were about to attack the Lizardmen but backed down. The Dragonoids are trying to create a special protien that's animal based so that the acurade can eat animals instead of humans. The Red Shadow faction has sent out their Night Hawkes to investigate the strange Acurade appearences and find those who went missing. Deac and Darth NeoVenome have been less active.

Darth NeoVenom
07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Well I haven't been active because there'z nothing for the Dark Hunter and Night Stalkers to do. :D Also I've been waiting for everyone to reply in the RPG.

Hiroki
07-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, hopefully with the mission Ap's faction was given by Akulaka, you will have something to do soon.

jokemaster
07-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Well, I don't know anything from my last post. I understand you took control of my faction for a while, what's gone on with them?

Mandalorian54
07-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Acctually Jokemaster, I haven't done anything with your faction. You were fighting with Deac but I think he retreated. However, There is that council meeting that's going on which I still haven't quite figured what to make it out to be. We can discuss what we want to do or plan in here and when we're all thought out we can post it in the story.

Well Darth Neovenom, I realise there may not be anything for you to do but we're all writing the story here, you don't have to wait on me. If you've got any ideas of your own you can share them in here.

By the way, I have been noticing alot of OOC posting. Even if it's just a small coment post it in here. Everyone should be checking in here as regularily as the story thead anyway. You may think it's just a little comment that won't interupt anything, but conversations start up from the smallest coment and before you know it theres more OOC post than acctual story.

Black Knight of Keno
07-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Ireally need to know what other people are doing right now in the story. The lizardmen are ready to attack and cut the power, but we all should be somewhere on the same time then, so no one would stay behind, and so miss the chance to fight against the first wave

ApologeticII
07-10-2004, 01:16 PM
By the way, this would be a great time to point out my quote in Tepe's sig ^_^

jokemaster
07-10-2004, 02:18 PM
One question: You remember when you outlined the plan for your faction:
Miryia goes to search for Tais, she finds him but they both get captured. In their capture they fall in love. Sain, who is affectionately attached to Miryia from the begining rescues them but when she no longer loves him he starts acting strange. Sain gradually begins to hate his faction, then Sain decides to help another faction overthrow the Red Shadows. The Red Shadow Faction is defeated and their stronghold on the city lost. Tais and Miryia, along with all the surviving Red Shadow members, join with the Glorious Shadow faction.
Are you still going with that, and more or less where in the story are we?

Mandalorian54
07-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Acctually Jokemaster I'm not really sticking with that plan anymore. Since Scar isn't going to continue I'm just going to rescue them from some rouge vampires or something.

Darth NeoVenom
07-15-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm a bit confused with the RPG, did a whole day past already?

Kuuki
07-15-2004, 11:55 AM
yes, i quit cus it moves way too slow for me to anything :p

Hiroki
07-15-2004, 03:43 PM
I am trying to speed it up, I just did a historical post, but the Acurade need things to do...I'm not sure what they can do at this point.

Black Knight of Keno
07-15-2004, 04:34 PM
All of you that have fallen behind, should get their clock's fast to 6:00 AM. Lizardmen, Acurade and many more are allready at the point. And I'm still waiting that I can launch my attack to you puny little vampires and humans *Evil laught* Bwahahahahaa-bwahahahahaa-Bwa-Bwahahahahahaaahhh*Cought* *Cought*

Mandalorian54
07-16-2004, 01:36 AM
No a whole day has not yet passed. In fact, since the begining of our story only 8 hours has past, but I'm a few hours behind myself.

ApologeticII
07-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Looks like theres a bit morwe than "puny vampires and humans" in your way :p

Hiroki
07-23-2004, 11:17 PM
The Acurade will keep Asshakar as a prisoner for now. They won't kill him, but may probe him for information now and then. He shall be kept and handled as a prisoner of war.

Edit: On second thought, since they had a nice chat, they'll let him wonder throughout the Hive. The Acurade can see whatever he does anyway.

Hiroki
07-27-2004, 02:36 PM
I think I should explain a few key differences between Akulaka and the other Elites. Akulaka is an Elite Acurade cast Commander. The others are of the Elite Acurade cast.

The difference is, that Akulaka can speak many different human languages. The other Elites can understand them, any Acurade can, really, but they can not speak them, as Akulaka uses telepathy to relay his messages. Akulaka is also somewhat stronger, more durable, and quicker than your standerd Elite.

Elites on average stand about 5'2. Akulaka stands 5'7. He, as well as all other elites have crests which go upwards from there 'foreheads'. And there arms and legs are of a more sturdy build. Do not let there size fool you, these guys are mofo's. ;)

ApologeticII
07-27-2004, 05:37 PM
I keep imagining them like a keminoan(sp) with no long neck,buffer,ant mouth and stuff.

Hiroki
07-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Err, no, they look nothing like those phallic sissy’s. :p Anyway, there necks are fairly short...eh, I'm not sure how to describe them. Nothing like them, however. There head is in the shape of a Bee, but with large oval shaped eyes, and a ant-like mouth.

They have a carapace like an ant does. There bodies are sort of shaped like an ants, but bipedal. There arms are sort of like what you would expect on a giant insect, though the elites and above have small but sharp spines that line there thicker arms/legs.

ApologeticII
07-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, I mean that the crest makes me think of the primeministers' crest and the eyes amkes me think of thier eyes but like red and bigger ^_^

Darth NeoVenom
08-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Sorry fornot replying fora while. My monitor blew out, so I had to get one from my uncle. Now I'm back! :D

Hiroki
08-07-2004, 03:10 AM
Glad to hear it, the floor is yours Neovenom. ;)

Darth NeoVenom
08-17-2004, 01:53 AM
We should wait for Mandalorian54 to reply the RPG. :D That'z why I'm holding off posting on it.

Hiroki
08-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, Mandy is taking ages to reply, and it IS day time. Mandies faction can't really DO anything. ;)

Redwing
08-17-2004, 10:51 PM
Haven't seen Mandy in forever...

At this rate I'll be rejoining this RPG before he does :p

;)

Mandalorian54
08-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Oh, hey. I went to camp and I haven't had the internet at home in so long and I don't go to the internet cafe much any more cuz I'm trying not to spend all my money on that. And then I kinda lost interest in the story and stuff and just haven't done anything.

But I guess I'm ready to continue now. Sorry for making you all hang like that.

Black Knight of Keno
08-20-2004, 01:35 PM
What do you all say, If the vampires got their thing handled, and Asshakar and Dark Shadows would do their work. Then, the vampires would still rule the city, but the war would spread now. So, we could get the other chapter. Something like the two of Mandy's vampires would join NeoVenoms some vampires that get away of the city, and plan on rising to power some day... Everything's really up to you guys. I just made an example. The lizardmen doesn't really have anything to do in the story, so it would be a great help to 1. The Green hate 2. Ashhakar and 3. The story.
Whaddya think :D

Hiroki
08-20-2004, 02:38 PM
What? Am I to be punished simply because I'm a good strategist? :p

Mandalorian54
08-20-2004, 11:26 PM
Well once dominion of the city has been handled everyone else can do whatever they want. It's not really a question, it sort of goes without saying if you know what I mean.

jokemaster
08-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Well once dominion of the city has been handled everyone else can do whatever they want. It's not really a question, it sort of goes without saying if you know what I mean.
Welcome back to another episode of ''what if?''

What if I don't know what you mean?

Hiroki
08-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Well, the Lizardmen overran the power station, and cut the communication lines, so, do you want the Acurade to just overrun the city? No human army to find out and carpet bomb the place now, lol.

ApologeticII
08-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Well, Hiroki's strategy rocked, his creatures were pretty good, I even sat down, went through each creature and compared how to beat them(((I'm sucha dork :p ))) And that was the only time I had to realy THINK about what way to kill a faction. Other than that I could've simply got one creature into one base and leveled the place and come out nearly unscathed.(((More or less)))

and yea WHAT IF I DONT UNDERSTAND?

Hiroki
08-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Why thank you. I did spend some time creating them. I have some other casts in the works. You should the see open battlefield casts I am creating.

ApologeticII
08-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Cant wait lol, So whats the plan peoplesez?

Mandalorian54
08-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Well open war and the anialation of the city is a possibuility. Coarse that won't really gain you much except the attention of the human army. When tanks and choppers and thousands of troops surround the city and level it to rubble then you'll be sorry.

Oh, and guys, ya I'm back and all but don't be surprised if I don't post for a while cuz theres so much to catch up on. I'm reading it bit by bit but I can't read it all at once.

Hiroki
08-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Hehe, well, the Acurade in York are only a scouting force really. Urban combat force. They have battle squads which compose of the Soldiers you have seen, as well as the heavy armor and air power casts, which you haven't. ;) I didn't post them, as they wern't prudent to the current story.

jokemaster
08-24-2004, 09:09 PM
hmmm, actually an all out war between vampires, werewolves, humans, etc. could be interesting, but let's not do that at least until part 3.

Darth NeoVenom
08-24-2004, 10:01 PM
I agree. The conflicts between our faction should hold off until a sequel. :D But that'z if everyone agrees on that.

Hiroki
08-24-2004, 10:16 PM
I wasn't aware there would be a part 3...I thought part 2 would be all out war.

jokemaster
08-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Well, IMO part 1 should be the different species growing aware of each other, and having some skirmishes, second part should be more preparing for the all-out war and having some minor battles, and the third part should then be the all out war.

ApologeticII
08-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Yea, Like part one is like "O ****, we are not alone!" then part 2 is "GET THEM THE F*** OUT!" and part three is "DIE MOTHER F****S"

ApologeticII
08-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Yea, Like part one is like "O ****, we are not alone!" then part 2 is "GET THEM THE F*** OUT!" and part three is "DIE MOTHER F****S"

jokemaster
08-26-2004, 01:35 AM
LOL Apo, reminds me of HGttG, where the stages of civilization is described in three phases: How shall we eat? Why do we eat? and Where shall we have lunch?

ApologeticII
08-31-2004, 03:08 PM
Ha never seen it before, But I like the cmparison.

I mean if u find out about another force trying to wipe you out you tend to think "O f***" obviously ( www.funnyjunk.com Look at "history of the 'F' word ^_^)

Mandalorian54
09-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Sorry it's been so long. I'm still not done. Okay I'm going to read as much as I can in an hour now and hopefully I'll be all caught up. And I'm going to have to do a very quick catch up post wich will be more like sumerising what happened and not so much writing it.

Darth NeoVenom
09-06-2004, 04:49 PM
No problem, Mandalorian54.

Hiroki
09-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Well, it looks like we're on the move again. Don't forget, Darth Tepe, if you get in hot water with Neovenom, just give the biosphere a squeeze. ;)

Darth NeoVenom
09-11-2004, 12:16 PM
What exactly does that thing do? Also, one thing is puzzling me. How the they know that the Night Stalkers and Dark Shadows were allies?

Hiroki
09-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Remember, they've been stalking Sabrina, monitering her with the Hive Growth, watching her interactions with the Dark Hunters with it, and spies.

edit: And the biosphere is for him to know, and you to find out. ;)

Darth NeoVenom
09-11-2004, 01:13 PM
I know what is does cuz I back tracked in the RPG. :D Anyways, hopefully things won't go out of hand. My Lycan faction fight when there'z no other choice.

Hiroki
09-24-2004, 01:34 PM
Where on earth is Tepe?! I need him, and now he's gone! :p

Darth NeoVenom
09-24-2004, 04:41 PM
If anything, I'll move on as if Asshakar never visited the Dark Shadow's HQ.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Sorry for not replying for a LOONG time, but I've got some things to do. And besides, I haven't gotten any ideas of how to continue the RP from Asshakar's part and the travel to the Lycan's :rolleyes:
I'll get Asshakar into the other secondary base in the sequel propably, so I can get two factions(Green hate, abandoned by Asshakar. And some other, which holds Asshakar as the leader again)

Darth NeoVenom
10-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Make it so that, for some bizarre reason, Asshakar had to leave Dark Shadows. Idk...that'z the best idea I have so far.

Mandalorian54
10-17-2004, 10:38 PM
I have decided to discontinue this story.

Instead I shall create a new story of a similar topic but it will be a seriese of shorter stories.

Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh alright. Thankz for leading us know.