PDA

View Full Version : different ending in JO? (sorry, there isn't)

Samus Aran
04-12-2004, 03:38 PM
i've heard that there are two diff. endings in JO
a dark and a light
depending on
if you use light or dark side powers
is that true?:bdroid2:

kel-dor male
04-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Sorry there isn't, Your thinking of Jedi Academy it has the two endings.

_PerfectAgent_
04-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Or Jedi Knight.

rccar328
04-12-2004, 09:32 PM
Man, I saw the thread title and got totally psyched that maybe there was something I missed...only to have my hopes brutally shattered to a bloody, disgusting, filthy mess on the ever-sharp rocks of ignorance.

I should be more careful.

Samuel Dravis
04-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by rccar328
Man, I saw the thread title and got totally psyched that maybe there was something I missed...only to have my hopes brutally shattered to a bloody, disgusting, filthy mess on the ever-sharp rocks of ignorance.

I should be more careful. That's exactly what I was thinking... :)

Kurgan
04-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Ah well, I read the thread just in case somebody knew something I didn't!

JK had the best "choice" as the one in JA is something of a joke, but at least it gives you some different cutscenes to watch, and any variety is cool.

Hopefully the next game (if/when they make it) will have more of a choice factor into the story and gameplay.

topshot
04-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
JK had the best "choice" as the one in JA is something of a joke, but at least it gives you some different cutscenes to watch, and any variety is cool.

Hopefully the next game (if/when they make it) will have more of a choice factor into the story and gameplay.

Agreed, but at least in JA, you could use the light side powers for evil, and being the dark jedi bastard that I am, I thought it was fun to wield both lightning and heal in the dark side story. :cool:

MasterN64
04-24-2004, 04:11 PM
I guess LA figured they'd make a new Jedi rule, which i appreciate. You can use both side powers, u just have to be careful. Fair enuf fer me.