PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get 1 and 2

actorjahmez
04-13-2004, 06:31 PM
I have playe 3 and 4 and love them so where can I get one and two for windows?

Joshi
04-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Depends where you are in the world, as I doubt any physical retail shop will have them.

If you live in the US, I think you can get the Monkey island Madness CD from the Lucasarts online company store (although I think this comes with MI3 which may be annoying for you considering you already had it, but hey, I duplicated MI1 and 3 just to get my hands on MI2).

If not, then your best bet is eBay.

Hope this helped.

sith_master2000
05-25-2004, 06:21 AM
I got my MI1 & 2 from the "Monkey Island Collectors Edition" it comes with all the MI games. I played MI3 and 4 first but when I got the Collectors Edition I just sold the new copies of MI3 & 4 so I didn't have doubles.

mapixx
07-05-2004, 01:22 PM
I use this thread for a question about MI1 and 2...is there a version with voices? A friend of mine told me but I had never heard of it...

MrManager
07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by mapixx
I use this thread for a question about MI1 and 2...is there a version with voices? A friend of mine told me but I had never heard of it...

No.

Murray the Chao
07-07-2004, 06:00 PM
You can get the Macintosh version of 1 and 2 from Mac Garden and run them with ScummVM.

Just don't be giving FucasArts ANY money!

pigtits
07-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Nobody likes being ripped off.If the lucasarts games were released as a scumvm pack they would sell a million.Its piracy to deny somebody the money they are due for producing the greatest games going, but its also pretty inadequate to suggest ebay as a source for these masterpieces.
Type "abandonware" into google until lucasarts is REBORN!!(and takes on the......WORLD)!!!

Murray the Chao
07-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Downloading is easier and quicker. Besides, FucasArts DESERVES to be ripped off for what they did to Sam & Max:Freelance Police!

Joshi
07-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Monkey Island is still being sold, it is not abandonware, free distribution of said product is illegal (closing (and for the record, e-bay's fine considering the product has already been payed for, dumbass)

Well, that was probably uncalled for, I shouldn't have called you a dumbass.