PDA

View Full Version : [KOTOR] Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Pages : [1] 2

T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 09:08 AM
Alright the second version of Holowan Plug-in (v0.5) is up. There are some great mods in this one :).

Also a big thanks goes out to all those that have supported me with this especially gameunlimited, And most importantly Fred Tetra For his continued efforts of building KT(kotor Tool)

I must state that I was only able to get a few of the mods in that I wanted to include, but this is a start. I am hoping that for any future mods be submitted to me to be included. I also have to say that because of the Time that this did consume I have not been able to test every mod to Work properly, thus BETA in the title. Though I did make an effort to test the mods that I thought could be a problem.

The purpose of this mod is to Combine as many great mods into one cohesive package as possible. I intend to have the Holowan Plug-in Hosted on some of the Larger Game site like fileplanet, but I do not want to submitt it until there has been a couple versions released without bugs. I really need you guys to play test this for me :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of contributers(In no paticular order): added Beta v0.5 May 2004
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORSAN :Boba Fett armor,Jango Fett armor,New selectibable character Obi Wan
svösh: Jolee kashyyyk clothes,Mech Malak,GOOD / EVIL Bastila clothes,Revan Redemption Robes
Mr. Underhill:Revised Qel-Droma's Robe, Replaces the original texture
Prime :R2-D2 style skin for T3-M4, episode 1&2 style jedi robes.
Jackel: Missions Personal Armour, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword, Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour
Tianhou Zhong: obsolite force powers
SepRithRo:Alora-Sor-dana's Lightsabre, Deridium Sith saber, Darth Malak Reskin, Soldier clothes Reskin, Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber, Acient Jedi Lightsaber, Guardain of the Order Lightsaber, Feel the force, Not see it
Shoosey: High Stakes Pazaak, Skip the endire spire, Ebon Hawk Basement, Dark Battle Armor.
Doom_Dealer: Exar Kuns dark side robes, Exar Kuns Padawan Saber, Exar Kuns Sith amulet, Mandolore Mandolorian Armour, BloodRed Mandolorian Armour, Gold/Silver HK47 Reskin(both optional)
JdNoa: Alternate Female DS Romance Ending(allows carth to redeam a female Reven on the SF)
T7nowhere: T7nowhere's Epic Classes, a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers, A few minor cosmetic changes to a couple npc's nothing that will affect the game. AND last the compilation of these mods. :)
This file wieghs in at 60.78 MB enjoy
Mirror @ PCGM (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/5609.html)
plug-in fix (must download) (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/holoplug-infix.rar)
(List of contributers(In no paticular order):added Beta v0.3 April 17,2004)
Here is a list of contributers and included mods:
-_Kitty Kitty_-: selectable female PC
Nequam:selectable female PC, Modern Jedi Robes, Camo Hk-47
Darth333: Recutible Dustil, ManaanFC, Yuka Laka Death
Zhoken: Awesome selectable Darth maul PC
Prime: 2 Unique Jedi Robes
gameunlimited: Recruitible Yuthera, Replication force power
Cheatbot>>Adds a protocal Droid To the Ebon hawk(mian functions to easily add custom items and .mods
i like commas:Kel Fisto's Lightsaber
Noctambulist:Samurai style jedi robes
EidosPsogos:Revised Exar Kun's armor
Shimaon: Enhanced Sith Sabers, Ancient Jedi Artifacts Set v. 2.0, selectable Darth Bandon with DS transitions.
Weiser_Cain:Reskin Of Juhani, Reskin of Mission's Clothes , Reskin Of M&F Scout clothes, reskin of PfBD02, Reskin of M&F Krath Holy Battle Suit
svösh:Unique Mask Light of the Force, Unique mask FUEL OF HATE, Enhanced Sith Mask, force gloves, sure shot gauntlet
Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC's, Reskin of the Vacuum mask, PMBE06.Reskin of Exar Kun's Light Battle Suit male only, PMBH01.Reskin of Battle Armor,PMBH06.tga Calo Nord's Battle Armor.
Talchia: Arena1.mod, Hardcore MOD V1.0, Added concepts of Carnivalmod and Twi'lek mania
Kreidian: Sith Assasin Sabers(without baseitem.2da stats sry, Shadow Robes
T7nowhere:Sabers+DS_equipement, Dual colored doublesabers, Bastila selctible on Korriban(speacial thanks goes to Kitty Kitty for this one) 5 Selectable male twi'leks with DS transitions, Selectable Uthar with DS transitions, plus selectible npc's with out Ds transitions yet Gadon, Brejik, Davik, Mekel, Rakata, Duros and Swoopgang, Plus a few other cosmetic things are changed here and there.

Ok now here is the file weighs in at 41megs This file is an install program. ( recomend you choose custom install or you will miss out on a couple of mods that I thought not everyone may want)

IF you have a loaded override folder then I strongly encourage you to place all the files in a Temp folder within override. This way your DL'd mods will be safe and More importantly will not conflict with what I have compiled. I know that Im probly forgetting something. Hopefully all will go well :)

edit: I forgot add a of some of the new sites from
Screenshot (http://gallery56343.fotopic.net/p3904081.html)
Enjoy :D

T7nowhere.

FiEND_138
04-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanx so much for doin this. Wooohooo no more searchin through pages & pages for the killer mods. /Beavis/ You rule! You rule! / Beavis/:nod:

Jackel
04-18-2004, 11:26 AM
will DL it now and see how it runs , looking forward to the DS transitions for the twileks

|_ord_Re\/en
04-18-2004, 03:09 PM
cooool mod :laughing: ROCKS

tk102
04-18-2004, 03:55 PM
Congratulations on this T7. I know you've been working on it for a long time. It's a great contribution.

Prime
04-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by tk102
Congratulations on this T7. I know you've been working on it for a long time. It's a great contribution. Indeed. I'm glad some of my work could be a part of it!

JedI_XtRmIsT
04-18-2004, 05:12 PM
cool mod BUT i tried starting a new game and it didn't give me the options for the included "new" characters. did i do something rong? was i supposed to install to override or to a seperate folder?

T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT
cool mod BUT i tried starting a new game and it didn't give me the options for the included "new" characters. did i do something rong? was i supposed to install to override or to a seperate folder?

Try installing it again this time choose typical. You should not really have to do much, I set it up so that each component knows where it has to go. One thing you could is check override and see if the file are the. there should be over 400.

T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Indeed. I'm glad some of my work could be a part of it!

I forgot to add a screen shot of some of the changes one in paticular I think you would get a kick out of Prime. Look in the lower left section. Nemo has a new style. :)

Colja
04-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Glad to be a part of it......good job T7!

SchnaKe
04-18-2004, 06:54 PM
I think there is a problem when i change the installation directory path...

It installs the files in the default path C:\program files\lucas arts\... even tho I change the path.

T7nowhere
04-18-2004, 07:18 PM
do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.

svösh
04-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Great work my friend, happy to be part of it. Three cheers for T7!!!

svösh

SchnaKe
04-19-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
do the files unpack? The way that this installer works is that you have to set the path for each component. so no matter what the files will install to the default path. Sorry.

I am looking into other install builders, but it has made it a little easyer for me to make other components that need to be installed in the same path without forcing them to be installed.

So ya that is a problem if your game is not installed in the default path. But do the file unpack if so you can just move them to where they need to be. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah they unpack.. I just have to move the file manually, no problem.. Thanks for this!!

Prime
04-19-2004, 03:07 AM
I forgot to add a screen shot of some of the changes one in paticular I think you would get a kick out of Prime. Look in the lower left section. Nemo has a new style. :) He's lookin' good! :D

gameunlimited
04-19-2004, 03:38 AM
Very great job, T7, finally it is done. I was surprised looking at the sheer size of the mod lol. I guess those retextures really take up space.

T7nowhere
04-19-2004, 05:49 AM
Ya, Most of it is the textures. Uncompressed it's around 114megs. And I expect it to get larger when all the kinks are smoothed out and I start adding more mods. Of course with the next version I'll have the full package plus a patch that just has the new content.

Originally posted by gameunlimited
Very great job, T7, finally it is done. I was surprised looking at the sheer size of the mod lol. I guess those retextures really take up space.

Shimaon
04-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Very cool T7, very cool. Glad that you were okay with my Bandon heads.
I look forward to using it.

Shimaon, who is too sick to type a reply with any real substance

darth makaan
04-20-2004, 03:35 AM
good stuff keep it up

T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?
2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)
3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added
4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?

JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 08:27 AM
i was wondering if the samuri robes have icons and if so y they don't show up all i get is the big white "box"

but all in all its pretty awesome nice work T7 one thing i'd like too see added is my saber to the Yavin station when u go and can get the MotF and HotG crystals or some where else just so long as its later in the game and maybe my implant added somewhere in the very beginnig not needed but i'd like to see it but that's just me i'm actually about to start working on some other items and such so i'll let u know what they are and what they do when i finish them

T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 08:38 AM
The Samurai robes do not have icons, Noctambulist never made any for them. The textures were made to replace the default robes and I didn't want to make them it would have taken to long for me to do it. Maybe someone proficient with photoshop will whip up some icons for the robes. ;)

I could add the Saber to the ebon hawk droid store and just make it really expensive say like 7000 to 15000 credits. I was also going to add the jedi implant to a store on Korriban ,but I kinda forgot. I'll add it in the next version.

:sprobe:

JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 08:49 AM
ok that answers the question about the robes as a matter of fact how about i make the icons and send them to u and u could talk to Noctambulist about adding them in to the robes to make them more complete

now about the saber thats cool it's better than haveing it in the very beginnig but i have updated it some and it is now a dark side restricted saber with custom stats and is non-upgradeable i can email the final version of it if u wish

now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban

T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by JedI_XtRmIsT
now on to the implant, y koriban? i was thinking more along the lines of larim on taris or find it on the sith trooper that has the prototype vibrobalde along with a normal saber and one of each color crystal i've done this for personal use and it worked fine but what ever u wanna do is fine by me i was just curious as to ur reasoning behind koriban

I thought korriban because they take the easy way of becoming jedi. :) I also am trying to keep the mods that alter the story or that may be thought of as cheats out of the main mod, but if you want to go to the work of adding some items to the red sith trooper go ahead. I will add it as an optional mod. of course though I would prefer you to do it. I found when I was getting this first version together I just didn't have enough time to do everything, even when I would spend a 1 to 2 hours a night on it.

So if you want it to be done then don't let me hold you back.

JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 09:13 AM
ok i see ur reasoning behind it now i think i'll just leave u alone to do it the way u want or if u would like i'll try to help u out with the next version since the "modding team" thing hasn't figured things out yet, that and i've gotten decent at editing store uti or utc and utm ( i can't remember which they are at the moment) files so i could help u out in that department that and i've got a few other things that i've done mainly reskins that i can send u but i need colja's permisson to release my recolor of his heavy battle armor in the form of the female variant of the said armor but other than that i can send u some of the other reskins/recolors that i've already done if u wish

i volunteer because i know that doing all of that takes a long time and if i were in ur position i'd like to have atleast alittle help with it

T7nowhere
04-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Well what I'm basicly saying is if anyone wants their custom made item's to appear at a certain point in the game I'll leave it up to the person that makes the mod. This way the mod will have every bit your mark on it.

If it's not placed in game I will most likely just add it to the GU's droid store :)

JedI_XtRmIsT
04-25-2004, 09:33 AM
is that what this "cheatbot" is by chance if so i've just finished adding my saber to it

vomder
05-25-2004, 02:42 AM
This is an excellent mod, keep up the good work everyone.
I haven't noticed any bugs, everything seems fine. Though I would like to see a few more things added if possible such as;
1. the ebon hawk basement mod
2. the redkawkeitempack
3. the Exar Kun item pack

JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 07:05 AM
T7nowhere, could you maybe slap an adhesive grenade on this thread and make it nice and sticky?!?!?!?!

This way we can all check it.....Every hour!!! to see if any new changes have been made!!!!

PS! THANKS! This is GREAT!

T7nowhere
05-25-2004, 08:04 AM
Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

I have myself found a few bugs and unintended additions that will be fixed this time. hopefully I will be able to avoid mistakes like that again, but don't worry if your useing this version the bugs I found are minor, one in paticular is an item appearing where I didn't want it to and a few items not showing at all. Oh and I said that one mod was added when in actuality it slipt past me nad was left out :(

well sinse Im posting this I'll list a few mod that I want to add and hopefully the authors will see this and send a responce. ok in no paticular order:

shoosey:
extreme-pazaak
kotor-basement(I still have to figure out how to add this one)
skipspire mod(as optional)

seprithro:
ASD LghtSbr
DMalak
Deridium Sith saber(DSS)
Feel it not see it(as optional)
Mission reskin(as optional)

svosh:
all of his reskins ;)

Prime:
Movie Style Jedi Robes
T3 t0 R2-D2 reskin

jackel:
a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

Darth333:
Kill yuka laka( I intended to have this one in v0.3 oops it was left out)cool mod.
Recruitable Darth Bandon
Spawn Deadeye Duncan on Manaan( I still haven't be able to spawn him, but I trust that it works.)always quality mods
Medium Difficulty Swoop Racing(optional)

JdNoa:
alternate_ds ending(very cool)

Mr. Underhill:
qel-droma_revised_robes

Doom dealer:
HK47 GOLD and SILVER Reskins(optional)
Exar Kun Lightsaber, Robes, Gauntlet Pack
Mandolorian Assault Armour Blood Red Reskin
New Retextured and Reskined Mandolorian Assault armour

Colja:
Yoda Gauntlet
Zaalbar Retexture
Serpent Sith
Bounty Hunter Gauntlets
LS Wise Old Consular

tk102:
Darkside Choker

T7nowhere: :)
And I have been testing class 2da edits that gives each class more skills, feats and force powers gained upon each level-up and to balance it out. I have also increased the amount of Exp required to reach level 20 the goal here is to make it necessary to do all or as many side quests as possible to reach this powerfull level. ( IT WOULD ALSO BE BEST TO USE Talchia's Hardcore mod with my class edits or it would be way too easy) There will be several other additions I have been toying with but are not solid yet.

I'll do My best to get this done by Friday May 28th.
:) :deathii:

JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 08:38 AM
Very nice, T7. With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that. Though really it wouldn't matter, but I have an overwhelmingly annoying attention to detail hahaha :-P

I've been toying around in there, and I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!) Bastila on Korriban is a nice one unlocks cool commentary!

Those are great mods, also, Can we be expecting Halowan Emporium?

Doom_Dealer
05-25-2004, 08:53 AM
cheers for including my stuff t7

Clemme w/Stick
05-25-2004, 09:10 AM
Im just Looking for some feedback from anyone that has played through KotOR with Holowan Plug-in.

1.Have you found any bugs?
2.Is there anything added that you just think is stupid or ugly.( be as critical as you need to be) :)
3.Do you have a mod you would like to be added
4.Do you have an idea for something you would like to see added?

I'll Download it later, and then start over a new game and see. Once I get through the game, should take me about 25-30 hours, a weekend if I got nothing better to do, and I should be back with some feedback for you.

BTW, is there some way to un-install it?

-Clemme

Darth333
05-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

BTW, is there some way to un-install it?
-Clemme

Delete the files from your override folder. But instead of that I suggest you keep them in a separate folder.

Clemme w/Stick
05-25-2004, 11:39 AM
I'll keep that in mind.

-Clemme

T7nowhere
05-25-2004, 02:40 PM
The install keeps an uninstall log. so all you would have to do is go into add remove programs and click to remove it. I have testedd that feature several times and works flawlessly.

With the increased XP req, You may want to see if theres a way to disable the addlevel or addexp cheat for that.

Why would I want to do that. Those are there for debugging purposes, they were not meant to be used so that people could cheat. If someone wants to cheat I'm fine with that, It's their play experience.

Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2
I'll think about that, but I have yet to Dl the mods.

Bastila on Korriban is a nice one
Thats mine :) and is in v0.3

JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 06:52 PM
<-- Loved Bastila on Korriban! If I had half the talent of everyone here, I could make my dream MMORPG!!!!

RedHawke
05-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by JackJJackal
I have downloaded a good bit of mods you may want to throw in also if you are up for suggestions, the main ones would be Redhawkes Item Pack 1 and 2 (INCREDIBLE!)

Thanks JackJJackal I'm glad you liked them!:D

And T7, I know you haven't looked at them yet, but if you want to include my 2 item packs in the future versions of the Holowan Plug-In, it's OK by me. ;)

Jackel
05-26-2004, 03:41 AM
Well thats not really necessary sinse any updates made will posted. I am currently working on v0.5 So as soon as I ask the authors of the mods that I want to add if they mind that I add them to Holowan Plug-in then it will be done.

jackel:
a couple new armors including one for mission which she will be wearing when you meet her, aswell as a new vibrosword which can be bought from the rodian on Dantooine.

no worries at all seeing i sent them to you to be added to the thing :p

and im currently working on version two of the armours , aswell as the remade star forge / jolee clothing one , but both are wating in skins from Svosh , and seeing hes busy having fun with unpacking models im just going to have to wait till hes stopped having fun :D

T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey Im making a few changes to spells.2da to go along with the modified classes That Im also playing with and I just want to know what you guys think of the changes to spells that I made. Be as critical as you like or if you have any suggestions I welcome them. the main Idea is balance out a few of the cheap powers like force wave to make them cost more. In this spells I have also added Tianhou Zhong's obsolite force power mod.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use
FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)
FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16
FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20

JackJJackal
05-28-2004, 10:07 AM
Very nice, I like the changes to the force powers seems you got the bases covered on the req's.

Mav
05-28-2004, 05:12 PM
Good idea with the adjusting of the force points, but I'm afraid they wont affect people like me who have too many force points....lol. Anyway what is the obsolite force power?

T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
Anyway what is the obsolite force power?

It is a mod that Tianhou Zhong made that allows you to use force push and force whirlwind when you have it upgraded to
force wave. The idea was that sometimes maybe it's not nessary to use wave when push would do the job.

T7nowhere
06-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok, Here is the thing the thing. I finnaly finished the second version of Holowan Plug-in and I was about to upload it last night to pcgamemods.com accept the site is down.

So does anyone know of where I could upload this 62meg file to temporarily.

Mav
06-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Somebody please help T7 find a place to put the file I've been waiting for it lol.

T7nowhere
06-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Alright the new version Is finally up at http://files.filefront.com/3146472 Many great additions and quite abit of work has gone into this version. It is possible That I may have overlooked a few things.

One addition which I sort of inadvertantly made part of the main install and if the file is remove it will cause a couple other mods to not to work. this file is a modified spells.2da that increases the amount of Force points it takes to use some powers.

I have altered spells.2da increased the FP(Force points) required to use
FORCE_POWER_DRAIN_LIFE decreased Fp required 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_BREACH decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_IMMUNITY decreased fp to 15 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_STORM increased FP to 25 from 20
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WAVE increased FP to 25 from 10(way to cheap if you ask me)
FORCE_POWER_FORCE_WHIRLWIND increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_HORROR increased FP to 15 from 10
FORCE_POWER_INSANITY incresased FP to 20 from 10 also increased level required to 16 from 12(it is a very strong power and so should to use it)
FORCE_POWER_KILL increased Fp required to 20 from 15 also increased level required to 16
FORCE_POWER_SUPRESS_FORCE decreased FP to 20 from 25
FORCE_POWER_LIGHT_SABER_THROW decreased FP to 15 from 20

A friend pointed out that these changes may make The LS path quite abit more difficult. I can change it back to the way it was and add the altered Spells.2da as an optional mod. I think the changes are reasonable and rebalance oout some of the powers.
I leave it up to you guys to decide. If I do revert ther spells.2da you will not have to start a new game for the changes to take affect.

ShadowDaemon
06-06-2004, 10:09 PM
I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped. Is there any way to fix this without just wearing another appearence changing gauntlet?

But other than that, the mod is great, and I apprecate all of the work that wen't into it!

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ShadowDaemon
I have a slight problem. I bought the yoda gauntlet sold on the Ebon Hawk, and now my character is stuck as the Yoda model even when it's not equipped.

Ok that is odd. I have read one other person that had that same problem when useing Andargor's Holowan Cloakworks where the pc and carth were both stuck as the disguise. I have never come across this problem so anything you can add may be helpful.

1.Can you tell how long you were useing the disguise?
2.Did you traval to other planets with the disguise active?

I would reccomend if you want it fixed to load up a save game prior to useing the disguise. I can't fix a problem if I don't know what causes it.

ShadowDaemon
06-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Well, I only tried it on for about a second and immediatly took it off after I saw that it turned you into yoda. I just traveled between planets, and that had no effect.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Great plugin... a little overwhelming (AHH! TOO MUCH STUFF!), but great. :)

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 01:50 AM
OK this is just a couple quik fixes. The first is fixing the running speed of one selectable PC, the other is for Missions armor created by Jackel. The problem with it was I forgot to change the Baseitem. So if you encountered mission without any clothes this will now fix that encounter. However you have if she has already joined your party then you can use "giveiten j_a_mission" to get her armor.

edit: look for link called "Plug-in Fixes" and download that file. same install .

to install copy and paste all files into Override and overwrite.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 02:00 AM
T7 I don't want to sound rude but have you reviewed the dialogue in these modifications? I like to get into the "mood" of a game and there's nothing worse than an all lowercase sentence or something along those lines when you're in the zone. :)

Edit: By the way, there's a flaw with one of the Good/Evil Bastila files (recently pointed out in that thread). The AC bonus on the Good Bastila (p_bastilla.utc) is set to 0, it should be 4 like it is on the evil one. Simple edit you might want to make.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 02:08 AM
What dialog are you refering to. When do you encounter it. It would help greatly if you give me more details.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 02:09 AM
I was just asking if you looked over that when you put it together, I haven't had the chance to play it yet to find out for myself (I'll point it out if I do happen to run across some).

Bug Note: I was using a Ben Kenobi PC, and when I removed my armor (for a better type) and put it on Carth it switched his head to the same as my PC. This was an immediate effect, didn't zone or anything. Saving it then reloading it got rid of the problem, so it isn't a life or death issue. It seems to come back intermitently when zoning.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 03:40 AM
OK I found a couple more bugs I'll update with another fix in a few.

I was using a Ben Kenobi PC, and when I removed my armor (for a better type) and put it on Carth it switched his head to the same as my P

Ok thats odd Ill look into it.

Thanks

You can tell that the Kenobi used to be Carth, you can see it in the hair, so that's gotta have something to do with it.

Yup I know that, I identfied the problem and fixed it, not my fault this time :) I'll have that in the next update Which I should have up with in the hour.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 04:05 AM
You can tell that the Kenobi used to be Carth, you can see it in the hair, so that's gotta have something to do with it.

Found one with Mission too, even with the fix. When you meet her in the undercity she runs up to you in her new armor, but after you click ok in the party selection screen it strips the armor from her and her inventory. I used the giveitem command to get the armor, I'm going to guess the problem is that the armor is medium and when you meet Mission she can only wear light.

Don't mean to sound pushy or anything, just trying to do my part as a tester (since I can't mod at all). :)

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Eliser

Found one with Mission too, even with the fix. When you meet her in the undercity she runs up to you in her new armor, but after you click ok in the party selection screen it strips the armor from her and her inventory.

Don't mean to sound pushy or anything, just trying to do my part as a tester (since I can't mod at all). :)

Don't worry about it. I thought I fixed the undercity part in the first fix. did you go into the undercity before you installed the fix.

IFso then thats why when you go into a new area the game will load what it finds in the module and then override well something like that. anyway to keep it short. I'll look into the mission one soon.

Ok I identified the problem here, what happend is that the armor requires medium armor skill and mission does not have that. I can fix that with update. thought if she is in your party with the armor then all you have to do when she levels is to give her medium armor skill. However if she did not join you with the armor then The above IFso statement still applies.you can fix that if you can load a save game before you enter the undercity.

Argh I have found a few bugs today and so have you guys. Keep it comming. :D

Eliser
06-07-2004, 04:20 AM
Ok gotcha, I'll just edit her utc file and save myself a feat. :)

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 04:45 AM
Ok gotcha, I'll just edit her utc file and save myself a feat. :)

just know though that you will have to load a save before the undercity or the changes will not take affect. But im sure you got that already.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 05:43 AM
OK new update
you guys know the drill copy all files to override

I also noticed another if you look in defualt C:\Program Files\LucasArts there will be another folder called SWKotORlips, open that folder and copy & paste the file called STUNT_56b_loc.mod to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\lips

and that will be fixed. well theres a day full of oopsies.

Mav
06-07-2004, 05:57 AM
What exactly does that STUNT_56b_loc.mod file do? If ya don't mind me asking?

Eliser
06-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the fix, I was getting sick of Carth trying to look as cool as I do.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 06:38 AM
It is part of Jdnoa's mod That allows Carth to redeme a female Reven after she sides with Bastila and turns to the darkside. You must have followed the romance with carth

I don't think anyone would have noticed but I did. So one more time. same procedure as above install to override

Eliser
06-07-2004, 07:07 AM
The spell list is all messy, and I'm not sure the first of the force wave series is even there anymore... what's the file in control of the ability to use each step in a spell chain?

Specifically: Force push seems to be missing (whirlwind and wave have become a column for some reason), force lightning seems to be on there twice (making the lightning chain move to two rows of two, that or its broken in some other way as well). This is from looking at the list on Bastila as soon as you get her on Taris.

Nice addition of replication though (assuming that's what BodyFuel is - I read that you're not supposed to mess with the strings on these things), looks like it's always been there. That new darkside powers mod would look great if you could fit it in equally well. :)

Sorry again, I'm the kinda guy that'll edit 40 pages of HTML code just to get the damn spacing right. :) It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 07:35 AM
*sigh* keep it up dude. hey I think befor the next release I'll get you to test it for me ;).

I'll get the fix up in a few minutes the spell edit was last minute I didn't realize it would have made such a huge impact.

thanks for telling me

Eliser
06-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Haha I'd be perfectly willing, but for the most part I don't know how the things actually work. I've done a little 2da fiddling and a little utc fiddling (just trying to make things work), that's it.

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 07:55 AM
you must download this
Ok you know the drill Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/holoplug-infix.zip)

Haha I'd be perfectly willing, but for the most part I don't know how the things actually work. I've done a little 2da fiddling and a little utc fiddling (just trying to make things work), that's it.

well thanks to you and :mad: thanks to you I have fixed more minor bugs in one night than I thought I would have to. :) ok Im not looking at this forum again until tommorrow(i need some sleep) ;)

the spells are fixed and the one that says body fuel was made by gameunlimited and what it does is replicate you to help you fight the bad guys. they only last a few seconds though.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 08:17 AM
That certainly did the trick, good work. :)

Ok cool, deleting that file restored the original texture (for Bastila's saber at least). Would doing this affect the unique player items? That's what puzzles me, why would Bastila's saber be any different if all the other sabers are unique anyways (and I didn't install that dual color plugin).

TheSock
06-07-2004, 12:05 PM
I have the same request as Eliser. The original colors look better, in my opinion, and the new one does seem kinda blocky. That's my only quip with this mod so far, nice work! :)

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 02:33 PM
w_lsabreyelo01.tga, w_lsabregren01.tga, w_lsabrepurp01.tga, w_lsabreturq01.tga, w_lsabreblue01.tga

you can remove anyof thos if there in override. be certain of the file name before deleting

Eliser
06-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Ebon Hawk Droid

1) Not sure what the clothing variants are supposed to be, but on my Explorer turned Consular all of them show up as the starting Explorer clothes.

2) Colja's Robe - Looks good.

3) The Generals Robe - In the interest of perfection the name could use an apostrophe, and the description is a little fragmented. Cosmetic issues, nothing more.

4) Samurai Robes - Lol, not my style but looking good.

5) Jinn's Knight Robes - Looking good.

6) Windu Robes - Might consider adding an apostrophe-s to the name, again a cosmetic issue.

7) Casus Fett's Prototype Armor - There's some weird little squares in the description window, one after the word "Special", one after the word "Upgradeable", and one on the row below "Upgradeable".

8) Unknown Armor - The name for one of these armors is all messed up, you know like you get if you go to a Korean website? So is all the text in the description. This item has the same white squares as #7. It is the 6000 credit piece below the Blood Red Mandolorian Armor.

9) Exar Kun's Lightsaber - Can't afford it to test it, no description (not a big deal).

10) Guardain of the Order Lightsaber - There are some grammatical/spelling errors with this one. The word Guardian in the name is misspelled, and I recommend the following descriptive text (fixed various grammatical/spelling errors, please check the names yourself as well):

Two hundred years ago the starship Phenixo crash-landed on an unknown moon. The transport had been on its way to the Jedi Academy on Coruscant when a power surge during hyper-drive initiation hurled them into an unexplored sector of space. On board were thirty-seven young children, all of them sensitive to the force. With no one to guide them in the ways of the force, they began to learn on their own as the years passed. Later their descendants would form the Order of the Holowan. Loyal to neither side of the force, they mastered the strengths and overcame the weaknesses of both. Together they forged the Guardian, the most powerful weapon ever created. The strongest in their order would wield it, and only that person would lead them. Will you have it?

11) Kel Fisto's Saber - Shows up purple to me, as I believe it's supposed to (I put the files back in, no change). The description has some minor errors, but screw it, I'm not rewriting another one. :)

12) The spelling lightsaber and lightsabre is used interchangeably, I don't even know if one is wrong, but using lightsaber like the game does would help continuity.

13) Alora-sor-Dana's lightsaber - looks good, cept it appears on the droid twice. Doesn't seem right for a unique item. :)

14) Kuns lightsaber - Kuns needs an apostrophe, the description says he recrafted (try reforge) into a double bladed weapon, but it's only a single blade.

15) Deridium Sith Saber - I hate orange, but looking good.

16) Sep-Rith-Ro's Lightsaber - there's a white square at the end of the name, and are the hyphens really necessary? If that's part of the name, ok, otherwise it looks silly. If it's part of the name you might want to decapitalize the Rith. It's purple, don't know if it should be or not (I put the files back in, no change), so I'll leave that at that.

17) Acient Jedi Lightsaber - that's supposed to be Ancient, according to the description. There are some other small errors as well, but primarily there are two white blocks back in the description, one after the final period, and one below the paragraph. The blade shows up as white (with the files removed), it's a blue with them back in. Personally I would give it the game's original blue (same for any other saber with a color that came with the game), those textures tend to look better (somehow they are less blocky and seem smoother).

18) Sith Sabers - they're Sith only, as they should be, so I can't equip them. A couple small errors in the descriptions (namely missing periods), and it isn't mentioned in those descriptions that they're Darkside only (might want to add that, not everyone can connect the dots).

19) Force Gloves - Four white squares towards the end of the description. The lines have been broken apart as a result.

20) Sure Shot - Four white squares towards the end of the description. The lines have been broken apart as a result.

There are other occasional errors, like Jedi not being capitalized, but big deal. Otherwise the rest of the items seem fine (if a little overpowered, but who cares), but I can't be 100% positive since I can't afford most of them anyways.

Are the Arena links on both the droid and T3M4 both to the same mod? If so that's a little redundant, but at the least I would rewrite the name of it to just Arena (KOTORArena Mod breaks the continuity of the game) on T3M4.

Ok, no desire to review the basement right now, that's it. Heh, if this mod becomes so perfect that people think you have to buy it in a store, and that makes me the evil tester and editor of death, then so be it. :)

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 04:31 PM
1. The clothing variations just enable different clothing texture. Currently there are 2 clothing styles for Jolee, So Clothes will give Jolee his default clothes and clothes 02 will give you svösh's Jolee's kashyyk clothes. The same will go for bastila she has three clothing variations. Also the soldier has 2 clothing Styles. It was also used to give npc's variations of clothing.

7.Those white squares are unavoidable and were a choice of lay out by the author of the mod Orson.
8. This is Jango fett's armor also made by Orson He is Russian and so are his mods. I asked him to translate them for me for use in the plug-in and he did except that one file was corrupt and I haven't been able to get a translated English version from him yet. The reskin is still good, So that why I included it.

I try to not change the actuall content of the mods I include just to intergrate them as best as possible.

The grammatical/spelling errors will be fixed, but I think that is something that can wait. :) Well Im glad thats all your finding now.

Eliser
06-07-2004, 04:39 PM
I know they're not exactly priorities, just being thorough. :)

xxss
06-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Problem: ReadMe won't launch at the end, could be just me though for w/e reason.

Just thought this might be worth mentioning...

T7nowhere
06-07-2004, 06:03 PM
11. No that was My fualt. It will be fixed in the next update

13.I knew about this But I was not to worried, as anything you buy from the droid will be replaced as soon you exit the conversation. It is how the mod was made so that more Items could be easily added to it. Now whether or not you exploit this is up to you(the player). Anyway I fixed it.

14,15,16 fixed

17. Name and discription fixed.As for the texture you may have deleted this sabers texture w_lsabrebblu01.tga .It works fine here

18.I didn't make the mod, so not my place to add that.

19,20. fixed

As for T3 I don't think that can be fixed with out modfifying tha mod.

To xxss
On my system the readme loads into MS word, however all the readme's are installed into override. I'll upload a new update fix when I have a few more.

TheSock
06-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the dedication T7. :) I found something else, by the way. The droid at the exit of the Jedi enclave on Dantooine gives me several extremely powerful robes, how would I go about editing their stats? However, if they are on sale elsewhere (for quite a few credits, those things are strong), I would have no problem deleting the changes to the droid altogether. Thanks again!

Eliser
06-10-2004, 11:23 PM
One more small bug, though I unchecked the Mech Malak install, it was installed anyways. Easy user end fix but you might want to look into it.

T7nowhere
06-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Oh ya I forgot that I did that ;) I really like the one svösh did more than bioware's malak just does not seem scary with his normal skin.

for anyone else that wants the defualt Malak just remove N_DarthMalak01.tga, N_JediMalekH02.tga and N_DarthMalakh01.tga

and he will be back to normal.

Eliser
06-11-2004, 02:19 AM
It looks cool but I can't get past the idea of a droid using the force. :)

T7nowhere
06-11-2004, 03:43 AM
It looks cool but I can't get past the idea of a droid using the force. :)

well thats just it to use the force there has to be something of him still alive. maybe his brian is in tacked

TheSock
06-11-2004, 08:37 AM
I'm now playing through the game using the Black Vulkar alien skin. :D I'm going to have to try a Duros next time. :)

Lord of Banthas
06-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Ths plug-in rocks!!!

I really love it, since it's a great way to get all the best mods without conflicting with each others :fett:

T7nowhere
06-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Lord of Banthas
Ths plug-in rocks!!!

I really love it, since it's a great way to get all the best mods without conflicting with each others :fett:

Im glad your enjoying it. Makes sure you download and install the plug-in fix and if you come across anything you think may be a bug please report it here.

Eliser
06-12-2004, 06:33 AM
T7 do you know if the new female ending has a cinematic? Or is it not that complete?

T7nowhere
06-12-2004, 07:31 AM
There is an in-game dialog cutscene.
If you choose to side with carth everyone dies on the starforge. then it goes to the credits

If you want a different ending the female DS redemtion is very good. and well worth the time.

DaveCreator0430
06-12-2004, 10:39 PM
What would make this mod complete for me is add the Revan's robes where he has the robe, cape and everything except the mask. This makes you able to wear ANY mask while wearing the robes. If someone can add this mod to the Holowan plugin that would be awesome. I have tried but I can't quite figure out how to combine the mods without having it conflict with the other one.Thanks

T7nowhere
06-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by DaveCreator0430
What would make this mod complete for me is add the Revan's robes where he has the robe, cape and everything except the mask. This makes you able to wear ANY mask while wearing the robes. If someone can add this mod to the Holowan plugin that would be awesome. I have tried but I can't quite figure out how to combine the mods without having it conflict with the other one.Thanks

I can make it replace the normal SF robes and I will make it an optional mod so if people still want the SF robes they could get them. What textures would you want used. Modded one ?

Lorden Darkblade
06-12-2004, 10:57 PM
I WAS WRONG!!! KICK ME!!!
Ok, honestly, I was wrong nevermind what I said here!

Drog
06-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Congratz. the first custom file for kotor that is over 50mg :cool:

T7nowhere
06-12-2004, 11:05 PM
It should be ok to add svösh's mods accept I think a few of the files do conflict between those mods.

I will most likely be adding Redhawks pacs to the plug-in. the main reason I didn't the last time is that there is quite a bit in those packs to go through and test.

RedHawke
06-13-2004, 12:23 AM
Glad you got it all worked out ReLoaD2K!

Caporegime1986
06-13-2004, 12:52 PM
TOO....BIG......ON......56k......WILL......DL..... .WHEN......I.....Switch.....to......Comcast......
-Capo

Malak369
06-13-2004, 01:09 PM
lol Caporegime...

the plug in is working fine for me except the epic classes (optional) conflicts with my mod-in-progress :( (Lvl 40 mod)

kampher
06-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Is there any way to get the regular evil revan robes in here? not the redemption ones, i got those. Or is it all the way at the end, because once i am done with the leviathon, i want to be able to do the korriban thing where i become the true dark lord. so i want to be able to wear revans robes when that hapens.

Malak369
06-13-2004, 04:15 PM
You can get the Revan Robes without cape and hood down at the star forge at the end of the game almost, or get the disguise from the holowan cloakworks that you can get from here (http://www.andargor.com/files/holowan_cloakworks.zip). Its hl_i_disguise022 I believe.

Eliser
06-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Could someone tell me the files for the "epic classes" (more force pts, feats, etc)? I want to plop those back into the Override folder without reinstalling the whole mod, but I can't find the mod outside available anywhere outside of this plugin.

Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Now that I'm free of problems, I want to know how good is this MOD, but I want to know if it works with the ones I already have.
Anyone know the MODs that dont work with this one?

Eliser
06-13-2004, 09:40 PM
It'd be easier to check what you have against what is already in this than to do it the other way around.

Malak369
06-13-2004, 09:49 PM
every mod i have, which is a LOT works with the plugin except 1, my lvl 40 mod clashes with epic classes

kampher
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Wow i cant beleive it, we didnt put the revan's Robes in there with the mask and cape? im evil and i want to wear his full suit(cape, mask, etc.) I think that t17 should put those in like after the liviathon when u find out you are revan.

Eliser
06-13-2004, 10:01 PM
That's one thing I'd like to do myself, throw in the evil Revan's robes just like you got the light. Just finished the LS part with the good ones, seems fitting to do the DS part with the bad ones.

Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 10:06 PM
I have your MOD Malak369.
And I have Redhawke's Revan, Sith and Bastila Pack
svösh's Force Gloves and Fuel of Hate
Darth Straker and Darth333 Sith Armada
tk102's Dark Side Choker
Darth333's Kill Yuka Laka and Manaan Force Choke MOD
Darth Khasei's Dark Lord Force Powers
T7nowhere's DS Equipment and LightSabers and Modern Robes with .uti
I guess that's all.
I think RedHawke's Reva, Sith and Bastila Pack and Malak369's LVL40 MOD should be added to the Plug-In.
The Plug-In will work?

T7nowhere
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Wow i cant beleive it, we didnt put the revan's Robes in there with the mask and cape? im evil and i want to wear his full suit(cape, mask, etc.) I think that t17 should put those in like after the liviathon when u find out you are revan.

I already did add Revens robe in the first plug-in, it replaces the one you get on the SF> I may consider adding it some where on Korriban after the Lev.

Could someone tell me the files for the "epic classes" (more force pts, feats, etc)? I want to plop those back into the Override folder without reinstalling the whole mod, but I can't find the mod outside available anywhere outside of this plugin.

you can just start up the installer agian accept only select the epic class mod.

Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 10:25 PM
What is that epic classes MOD?
I never heard of it.
Can anyone explain?

Malak369
06-13-2004, 11:23 PM
its a mod that gives you more feats/powers/etc. per level up.

Lorden Darkblade
06-14-2004, 12:35 AM
I see...
I thought it was like your one that gives more levels to go from 20 up.

A question, to instal that MOD I have to remove the old ones that I already have installed?

kampher
06-14-2004, 12:42 AM
I hate to do it, but i must have those revan robes. Does anyone know the cheat so that i can get the robes? i want to use it when I join with dustil and master uthar.

T7nowhere
06-14-2004, 01:22 AM
g_a_mstrrobe06 - Darth Revan's Robes (Dark side only)

kampher
06-14-2004, 01:30 AM
Great, thanks man. (usually i dont like to cheat, but i have beaten this game over 6 times, so i think its O.K.)

Ajunta Pall
06-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Has anyone killed any of the Spire crew, yet? I've killed Darth333 and T7 (no disrespect, guys :D.) It was funny. Never imagined you as a Twi'lek, T7!

Malak369
06-14-2004, 05:31 PM
...or coija as a terantek....lol

Ajunta Pall
06-14-2004, 05:45 PM
PrtyLizardJedi I can half-imagine as a Trandoshan, as lizards and Trandoshans are both scaley :P.

Drog
06-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Well i enjoyed insulting Doom_dealer at holowspire :D
i also i LMAOed gameunlimiteds quote:Where is the sand?
or something like that :P that was funny as hell .. hehe

Eliser
06-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions? There's 5 files:

T7_uthar.tga
T7_uthar1.tga
T7_uthar2.tga
T7_uthar3.tga
T7_uthar4.tga

The first two seem to show up in game, then you get a white square, then you get the last one. I noticed the last three have different image sizes than the first two. Also, the first two seem to be nearly identical, could that also be the problem?

What I don't get is that the 2da seems to be clearly calling for the right files.

kampher
06-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Is the holowan spire in here? if it is i couldnt find it, where is it?

T7nowhere
06-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions?

IF that is happening on your end then it is most likely something else you installed. I am running the plug-in and the fix and thats it right now and Uthars portraits were as they should be.

the size differences should not matter as long as the pics are square.

Question: what texture pack do you use to play the game LOW,MED or high.

Is the holowan spire in here? if it is i couldnt find it, where is it?

Nope holwspire is not in the plug-in I offered to help get it in, but I think DD just was making it to learn how to.

Eliser
06-17-2004, 01:03 AM
High, and I don't see why it would be anything else... the only changes I've made is the removal of the Mech malak and lightsaber textures.

It's odd, I admit, that's what puzzles me. I'll try reinstalling the fix (what the hell).

Doesn't seem to help, it's the portrait for the partially tatooed head, and the one (which I assume to be the dark looking one) before that that are missing.

T7nowhere
06-17-2004, 04:29 AM
What texture Quality are you useing.

This is an odd problem. It could be your pc or more specifically you video card does not like it, but that doen't seem likely although I have seen some strange things happen in games when the hardware is not up to par. I am kinda reaching though ;)

open the protraits.2da with KT an see if there is a row 54 well there should sinse a couple of the pics are shown., hmm. well open it anyway and see if the tags in row 54 are correct it should go T7_uthar, T7_uthar1, T7_uthar2, T7_uthar3, T7_uthar4.

check it out and get back to me.

Eliser
06-18-2004, 01:48 AM
*gets out a whipping stick*

How dare you call my hardware subpar!

But seriously, I doubt that is it (GeForce 4 Ti 4600). The column entries all look right, row 54, 2nd column has the first one, and the last 4 columns have the other four.

With my limited modding knowledge I don't see any reason why this problem even exists, it bugs me lol. I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.

T7nowhere
06-18-2004, 02:10 AM
*gets out a whipping stick*
I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.

yes try that and see if the portraits transition correctly.

adddarside 10 (until fully evil.) just to see if it works

Eliser
06-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Heh T7 that's exactly what I did to find the problem, I do that with any player PC I might go DS as. It goes from image 0 (looks normal), to image 1 (looks normal), where images 2 (evil look, no tatt) and 3 (partial tatt) should be there's a white square, then image 4 (full tatt) is fine.

T7nowhere
06-18-2004, 10:32 PM
the white square would indicate that the texture is missing as Im sure you have already realized. I have the same install as everyone else and Im not seeing a problem here. How about you PM me your email and I'll send you the Portraits and 2da to see if it makes a difference at your end.

Obex
06-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Im not sure if this is the place for this, but i have encountered two problems with svosh's mods included in this mega plugin.

the first is that the super cool blue robe reskin for bastila seems see through in the front sometimes. not see through in a nice way, unless you like looking at her internal frame.

the second is with the revan reincarnate robe that vandar gives you. besides the mentioned text errors in the dialog with vandar, the robe itself cause my game to crash when i try to equip it.

svosh may have fixed a few of these things, and if so, you should update the holowan plugin accordingly.

thanks, by the way, for all the work youve put into this effort.

dsghn
06-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Really obex? Thats odd. I played the game with the redemption robes and didn't have one problem.

T7nowhere
06-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Hey Obex, have you installed any other mods after the plug-in. because from what you have described it sounds like you have an incompatible appearance.2da in override.

Obex
06-21-2004, 02:54 AM
"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive." - Happy Gilmore

Yeah T7, that was my problem. I ended up using a different appearance.2da file to rid myself of the undesirable blonde bastila. I didnt realize how interdependent the file was with the other mods. rookie mistake. sorry for the false alarm post.

T7nowhere
06-21-2004, 04:08 AM
if you want to bastila to be brunette again just delete P_BastilaH04.tga. and she will be back to normal.

Taerdin
06-26-2004, 06:21 PM
OK this is just a couple quik fixes. The first is fixing the running speed of one selectable PC, the other is for Missions armor created by Jackel. The problem with it was I forgot to change the Baseitem. So if you encountered mission without any clothes this will now fix that encounter. However you have if she has already joined your party then you can use "giveiten j_a_mission" to get her armor.

edit: look for link called "Plug-in Fixes" and download that file. same install .

to install copy and paste all files into Override and overwrite.

I have the mission with no armor problem... where can I get this "Plug-in Fix"?

T7nowhere
06-26-2004, 09:30 PM
look at the first page, first post. the link is under the mirrors for the plug-in.

kata_mad
06-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Does anybody else crash when viewing the protocol droids inventory, i alwasy seem to crash on the Manalorian armour (the second one) and I think it's the Boba Fett armour. when i click on them KOTOR stops responding. Also i tried to enter the survival mode and i also crashed.

Gotanks0407
07-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Um i use Talchia padawan mod (instead of trask talking to you another guy talks to you and does the what type of jedi are you and what color lightsaber then transports you to taris so you stilll do not have to play endar spire) to get jedi powers from the begining is there any file i can remove to stop instant transportation or something or add to the plug-in and if you add to give me the file because i am on a 2k dial-up and yeah you get the picture

RavenXII
07-21-2004, 07:22 PM
This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

Thanks man! :mauls: :jfett: :mauls:

Colma Adawin
07-21-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RavenXII
This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/

MattCole

RavenXII
07-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/

MattCole I tried using that, but it gives me a "Cannot write" error. I can save while changing my skills, class, etc., but when I give myself all the items, it gives me that error when I try to commit changes.

Know anyway to help? :confused:

RavenXII
07-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Hm, I have done more expirementing. It seems that one or two items is causing this...but I'm not sure which ones yet.

Colma Adawin
07-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Hm, I have done more expirementing. It seems that one or two items is causing this...but I'm not sure which ones yet.

yeah, i had this problem, if you notice, some of the items are not in line with the rest of them,

http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=KSE.jpg

in this pic, is a visual explanation, what i do to avoid this, is simply, not add that particluar item, then, once im in-game, add it though cheats, then go back to KSE and turn the cheats used option to no :p

hope this helps

MattCole

T7nowhere
07-22-2004, 04:40 AM

The easyest way to find all the item cheat codes is to simply look for the .uti files in override Most items are obvious by the file name and it is the file name that you would use in the console. However it only takes a Few minutes so I'll post all the item codes for the plug-in.

Cheat code : Description
adv_combat : Advanced Combat Sensor
adv_dominate: Advanced Dominator Gauntlets
adv_headband: Advanced Verpine Headband
assult_pistol: Heavy Assult Pistol
black_mando: Mandalorian Mod Armor
boba_fett: Boba Fetts armour
cersaberdbl90: Shimaon's
cersabersht90: Shimaon's
dark_guard: Dark Guard
darksaber: Exar Kun's Darksaber
dexocon_implant: Dexocon Implant
ejmrobe21: Elite Jedi Master Robe/Maroon/Desert Camo
ejmrobe22: Elite Jedi Master Robe Black/Black
ejmrobe23: Elite Jedi Master Robe White/Urban Camo
ejmrobe24: Elite Jedi Master Robe Purple/Woodland Camo
enliven_armor: Enliven Armor
fett_proto: Casus Fett's Prototype Armor
force_gloves: force gloves
force_implant: force_implant
g_a_class6006: Exar Kun's Battle Armor
g_a_class9012: Dark Battle Armor
g_a_class9013: red Madalorian Armor
g_a_class9014: Blood red Madalorian Armor
g_a_jedirobe07: Enhanced Jedi Robes
g_a_jedirobe08: Enhanced Dark Robes
g_a_jedirobe09: Exar Kuns Robes
g_a_kghtrobe29: Shadow Robes
g_a_kghtrobe34:The Generals Robe
g_a_kghtrobe36: Colja's Robes
g_a_mstrrobe25: Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe26 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe27 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe28 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe30: Dorak's council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe31: Vrook's Council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe32: Zhar's council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe33: Jinn's Knight Robes
g_a_mstrrobe35: Windu Robes
g_a_mstrrobe55: Revans redemption robes/blue
g_a_mstrrobe56: Revans redemption robes/Tan
g_i_gauntlet10: Kuns Sith Amulet
g_i_implant666: Jedi implant
g_i_mask30: enhanced sith mask
g_i_mask80: Light of the force
g_i_mask81: Fuel of hate
g_w_dblsbr022: Sith Assasin Double Saber
g_w_kunsaber01: Kuns first saber
g_w_lghtsbr22: Sith Necros Saber
g_w_shortsbr22: Sith Assasin Saber
hgun_arm: Heavy Gunner's Gauntlet
hl_w_lghtsbr98: Guardain of the Order
j_a_mission: Missions Personal Armour
j_a_quinlan: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour
j_w_vbroswrd15: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword
jango_fett: Jango Fetts Armor
jedi_band: jedi_band
light_robes: Robes of Light
oros_lagg: Oros Lagg's Gauntlet
pistol_arm: Gunslinger's Gauntlet
rs_w_lghtsbr99: Kel Fisto's Lightsaber
sep_w_dblsbr001: Deridium Sith Saber
sep_w_lghtsbr01: Alora-sor-Dana's lightsabre
sep_w_lghtsbr02: Acient Jedi Lightsaber
sep_w_lghtsbr99: Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber
shi_a_robe01: Shimaon's Ancient Robe
shi_w_lghtsbr01: Shimaon's Ancient Lightsaber
sure_shot: sure shot
t7_armbnds70: Darkjedi Armband
t7_belt70: Sith capacitance and utility belt
t7_gauntlet: Uthar's Guantlet
t7_implant70: Sith Implant
t7_mask70: Sith Artifact
t7_w_dblsbr070: Knights Staff
t7_w_dblsbr072: Jolee's Jade Shield
t7_w_lghtsbr70: Guardian of the Light
t7_w_lghtsbr74: Sith Strength
twi_hand: Aalya's Gloves
yoda_hand: Yoda's Gauntlets

Jackel
07-22-2004, 08:12 AM
T7 if you do antoher version of this and want to add in my armours and/or my reskins for the "clothes' go right ahead , you have permission. Same for my other items.

RavenXII
07-22-2004, 12:24 PM
I got most of that stuff Jackel, but some things just refuse to work. :(

darth makaan
07-23-2004, 12:55 AM
i've been playing this mod for a while now. it kicks ass. few problems tho the force replication fp spawns them without heads. also in the next version can ya include the recruitable Malek mod too?

btw when's the next one coming?

T7nowhere
07-23-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by darth makaan
i've been playing this mod for a while now. it kicks ass. few problems tho the force replication fp spawns them without heads.
btw when's the next one coming?

You can install the Combined Force power mod that Darth333 made. I have used it with this version of the plug-in and it seems to work fine.
also in the next version can ya include the recruitable Malek mod too?
Maybe who made it and where can I download it from.

Im am currently finnishing up a few weapon models and Then I will be working on a couple quest mods. I want to get these done before I work on the next Plug-in. Sorry But It takes alot of time. :)

Mav
07-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Don't rush T7 take all the time you need, don't let anybody ruch you, most everyone here knows how hard and long it is to make one mod, sounds like you are working on several mods AND putting together a new plug-in would take an enormous amount of time, so just take all the time you need.;) :D

CDRSeadog
07-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)

T7nowhere
07-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by CDRSeadog
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)

Im really glad to hear that :). The funny thing is the first reason that I started on this project was so that I would have all the mods ready so I could use them in-game, But I have yet to get past the second planet after dantooine. :)

CDRSeadog
07-26-2004, 11:19 AM
I'll start up another KotOR Game sometime in the near future and try a different "gamestyle" - perhaps playing as a "Dark side" scoundrel or soldier - I have debated even trying my hand at playing the "Dark Side of the Force" with a female character - and utilizing Hoa Binh's Romance mod as well *chuckles* That way - I could test the "Darker" mods within your plugin...I'll let you know how it goes whenever I do.

BTW - I'm currently utilizing Version 0.5 BETA.

zLaDD
09-19-2004, 03:59 AM
Awesome mod I must say!!..brilliant work T7 ...just a minor thingy... Is it possible to play as a jedi from the begining?... Just wondering ...no offence right?.. ..

T7nowhere
09-19-2004, 04:24 AM
there are mods that will do that. none of them are in Holowan plug-in, but you can use KSE http://www.pcgamemods.com/7392/ to make any of your party members or your self jedi. Just be sure to read the readme!

blackhat
10-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Is there an alternat location for the plug-in fix, the link seems to not work for me. I recieve an error on the shaw page.

*Yoinked*
10-08-2004, 07:43 AM
Try http://pcgamemods.com/5609 it this should be the latest, and usually any mod made in Holawan or talked about in Holawan is on this sit called pcgamemods.com (http://pcgamemods.com/6/) , unless otherwise stated, so look there in the future....

*Edit*-Oops, sorry I think D333 is right about that, my wrong....
:rolleyes:
-Adam G.

Darth333
10-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Adam G., blackhat was referring to a patch t7 released for the HL plug-in and that was available on his website.

Blackhat: t7 is currently rebuilding his site and I don't know if he uploaded the fix somewhere else. But don't worry, I am sure he will take care of it when he comes online later today. Check back later :)

T7nowhere
10-08-2004, 11:17 AM
sry about that. I'll get my site back up tonite with the plug-in fix.
:eek:

EDIT: I uploaded just that file the link should work now

Shadow333
11-13-2004, 05:49 AM
I have a question i got a bit of a problem i installed the plug in and started a new game i became a jedi and wanted to go to the courtyard and my game chrashes and i thougth reload and try warping but then happens the same:(

EnderWiggin
11-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Welcome to the board! No offense, but please use punctuation in your posts. It helps people understand you. Do you have any other mods installed?

_EW_

Shadow333
11-13-2004, 06:54 AM
Well i have much of other mods installed i think about 20 or so
but wath do you mean by ticking of?:confused:
and sorry to say whats punctuation?

EnderWiggin
11-13-2004, 07:08 AM
Punctuation is periods, commas, etc. In your post, just not one long huge sentence. Do you mean that you downloaded 20 other mods from websites, or that you just downloaded T7's Plug-in?
If english is not your native language, you might want to find an online translator so that you can type in what you want to say and it will translate it into english for you.

_EW_

Darkkender
11-13-2004, 07:22 AM
No offense, but please use punctuation in your posts. It helps people understand you and doesn't tick us off.

Because not evrybody who posts to these boards uses english as there native language, not all of them are aware of our punctuation or grammar. So we should not assault them in such a matter right off. (some of these problems are caused by language translation programs on the web.)

But welcom to the boards shadow333 we'll try to help you figure it out.

Shadow333
11-13-2004, 07:28 AM
Well i mean,over 20 mods for sure from PCGM.
I'll tell the story.
When i bought KOTOR from the store, i playd trough the game without mods and stuff.
Then i went to use mods and play trough it again then i decided to download holowan plug in. and playd trough the game.
now i am on dantooine and when i wanted to go to the courtyard my game crashd,i then used warp and the same thing happend,
can you help me with this.

and thnx for welcoming me;)

Darkkender
11-13-2004, 08:15 AM
I would first recommend getting kotor mod manager. remove all the mods from your overide and have each one it will help determine any conflicts you have that might crash the game.

Let me expand If you have duplicate files in your overide or files that overide each other. Then they can cause crashes. Also with mod manager you can add each mod in seperately and test to see what the results are and which one is causing the crash. This will help us out immensly to help you troubleshoot further.

Also can you provide a list of every mod in which you have downloaded this may help us identify possible problem children.

EnderWiggin
11-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Do you think it might be an overload? That he has so many mods that affect the Dantooine module that it won't load?

Sorry for any offense Shadow, I just didn't understand you at first, and got hasty. Please Forgive..... :(

_EW_

Darth333
11-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Shadow333
Then i went to use mods and play trough it again then i decided to download holowan plug in. and playd trough the game.
now i am on dantooine and when i wanted to go to the courtyard my game crashd,i then used warp and the same thing happend,
can you help me with this.

Do you have the Revan reincarnate mod? If yes, try this patched dialogue: http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/Dantooine_fix.zip

otherwise, could you post as list of the othr mods you have in your override folder?

Shadow333
11-28-2004, 04:31 AM
Hi i tried the options you had written for me
(dumb me i used KMM as last) and that worked thanks:D
thanks guys:)

PS i forgive you EnderWiggin (can happen;) )

and sorry i took long before i posted a reply

Bimmerman
12-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey- nice work t7 and other modders. i have downloaded the mods in separate and am now glad that there is a compilation mod. However: I am one of those people who likes to know what files are included in what mods for the purpose of adding additional mods on my own without conflicting or overwriting files that are already in the Override folder. So my suggestion would be this: either have the mega-mod install the mods in folders in a different directory as an option in the installation program, or if not, a file detailing which files are associated with which mod. Just a little suggestion for improvement.

T7nowhere
12-12-2004, 03:14 AM
If Im bored and have some free time then i'll write them up, but Im not even completely sure which mods belong to whom, Well I have a general Idea But it will take some Back tracking. IF I find the time I'll make an additional readme and post it on my site and in this thread.

Bimmerman
12-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Cool. Thanks a bunch.

Chrysalis
12-22-2004, 11:31 AM
I just happened to run into a peculiar bug using that 50mb holowan's pack. Whenever i choose to take Mission with me she's dressed in that revolting Echani armor, regardless of what is REALLY put on her, with the exeption of Revan's redemption robe, when she does look like Revan. Can anyone be so kind as to explain how can that be fixed?

Hybris
12-22-2004, 06:23 PM
A idea to add to the massive list of mod to be added would be a level warp mod!

Also T7 if need add anyone to the list of people you're adding to the mod as a NPC I'm more than happy to be a part if it!:D

Darth Zion
12-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this outstanding mod pack. I've played through KOTOR 3 1/2 times now (savegame was lost on my second game). Now I've just started a 4th game and I'm using mods for the very first time.

After a few nights of play, I've got a couple of comments to share. First of all, I did the custom install and UNchecked the following options:

"Dual colored double lightsabers"
"Primes jedi robes for Black PC's"
"Doom_dealers gold Hk-47"
"svösh Mech Malak"
"SepRithRo's Feel the force"
"Shoosey's Skipspire mod"

My character is a male soldier with ORSAN's Obi-Wan PC. So far the only things I have noticed are that on some of the item descriptions there are white boxes at the end of some lines, which tells me there are probably some unnecessary line breaks in the text that was entered my the modder(s). Also, a little glitch I found was when returning to the Hideout for the first time, Carth has the Obi-Wan head as well. But when you leave the Hidout and go back out, he's back to normal. I went back in once more just to make sure it wasn't a one time thing, and sure enough, there he is standing in the corner with the Obi-Wan head.

Also, I was hoping that svösh's Good/Evil Bastilla would be an option I could disable. Is it possible to get rid of this mod, perhaps by just deleting the appropriate files out of the override folder? I'm not too keen on Bastilla being a blonde. ;)

Thanks again everyone for these great mods, and I'll be sure to post any other glitches I run into along the way.

EDIT: I just realized that I forgot to install the holo plug-in fix. I wonder if this will make any difference in the problems I've seen so far. I guess I better go find out. ;)

ChAiNz.2da
12-27-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Darth Zion
I'm not too keen on Bastilla being a blonde. ;)

To get rid of the 'blonde' Bastila, just delete these 3 files from your override directory:

P_BastilaH04.tga (blonde head)
PO_pbastila.tga (party member blonde icon)
PO_pbastila2.tga (silhouette icon for party screen)

:)

Darth Zion
12-27-2004, 10:12 AM
Thanks a lot ChAiNz. :D

Well after installing the plugin fix and starting my game back up, it looks like that Obi-Wan head glitch is gone.

T7nowhere
12-27-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth Zion
Thanks a lot ChAiNz. :D

Well after installing the plugin fix and starting my game back up, it looks like that Obi-Wan head glitch is gone.

Yup that was one of the fixes, the author of the mod neglected to change the referances to Carth's head in the model.

Darth Zion
12-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Ah, alright then.

Well, here's another glitch I just found: I just added Bastila to my party and I'm leveling her up for the first time. For the force powers, the one called "Body Fuel" has a messed up description. All it says is "Bad StrRef". The same thing happens for all three versions of it.

T7nowhere
12-27-2004, 07:53 PM
That isn't really a glitch its more of a modding limitation.

To solve this problem you can install All-in-one force powers mod v.3.0.1 (http://www.pcgamemods.com/7313) Combined by Darth333. you can install this Directly over Holowan Plug-in. But do not install the Baseitems.2da from the force power mod this file will conflict with the one from the plug-in.

Sniktchtherat
12-28-2004, 12:55 PM
I seem to have a glitched version of the plugin. I've downloaded from your site direct(T7) and from the link here in the forums both, and the inifix as well, but none of the sabers, even those identified as upgradable in the readmes, are actually upgradable. If I attempt to upgrade one, the upgrade screen doesn't open, and when I close out to the "choose type" screen, the saber I attempted to work with evaporates. I popped the upcystals.2da open with Mr. Tetra's marvelous tool, and found that there were only the basic crystals, Malak's, the Heart, and the Mantle in there- an unmodded install, in other words. None of the custom sabers was included. Did I get an outdated download, or just a glitch?

T7nowhere
12-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Sniktchtherat
I seem to have a glitched version of the plugin. I've downloaded from your site direct(T7) and from the link here in the forums both, and the inifix as well, but none of the sabers, even those identified as upgradable in the readmes, are actually upgradable. If I attempt to upgrade one, the upgrade screen doesn't open, and when I close out to the "choose type" screen, the saber I attempted to work with evaporates. I popped the upcystals.2da open with Mr. Tetra's marvelous tool, and found that there were only the basic crystals, Malak's, the Heart, and the Mantle in there- an unmodded install, in other words. None of the custom sabers was included. Did I get an outdated download, or just a glitch?

Humm. Thats odd, Are you sure that you didn't accedently open and save upcrystals.2da to override. The fix on my site won't solve you problem as that file is not included. I have installed the Plug-in several times and it always works for me, so I doubt its the installation.

You can install the plug-in a temp folder and take out only upcrystals.2da to drop in override. That should solve your problem. I am a little surprized that people still use the old sabers ;)

Darth Zion
12-28-2004, 06:24 PM
That isn't really a glitch its more of a modding limitation.

To solve this problem you can install All-in-one force powers mod v.3.0.1 (http://www.pcgamemods.com/7313) Combined by Darth333. you can install this Directly over Holowan Plug-in. But do not install the Baseitems.2da from the force power mod this file will conflict with the one from the plug-in.

It's not that big of a deal, I just wanted to mention it in case you were unaware. Thanks for the link though, I may try it out. I'm curious if you know of this glitch though:

After adding Juhani to my party for the first time, I was on Tatooine and I started trying out different jedi robes on her. I think I tried out a few of the elite jedi robes before deciding on the white one, but once I got out of the options screen she changed into a blue twi'lek. I tried changing to some differrent robes including the Windu and General robes, even some of the clothing variations, but still the same thing. I discovered that choosing none would change her back, but she'd change back to a twi'lek again if I exited the area.

I have not installed any other mods, only deleted those blonde bastila files that are mentioned above. The only other thing I've done is change the files "p_ObiWanH01.tga" and "po_obiwan.tga". I created a new portrait and edited the head texture, both in photoshop.

EDIT: I also can't seem to change my main character out of the Revan's redemption robes (brown). The only thing that works is putting on the Sandpeople clothing, but putting on anything after that just changes back to the robes.

Sniktchtherat
12-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Just tried an install to a test folder, and the upcrystals.2da still only has 16 crystals-blue, gold, green, violet, red, Heart, Mantle, t7blue, t7gold, t7green, t7violet, t7red, Malak, Teal, k39, ECS, and DD. This copy was originally downloaded from your site, burned to disc, then copied to the PC I use to game; maybe that could have affected it? Other evidence points to a bugged installer: Several heads are invisible in-game(the Rakatan, two of the Twilek, IIRC), and even if I choose custom and turn off Mech Malak it still installs.

T7nowhere
12-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Sniktchtherat
Just tried an install to a test folder, and the upcrystals.2da still only has 16 crystals-blue, gold, green, violet, red, Heart, Mantle, t7blue, t7gold, t7green, t7violet, t7red, Malak, Teal, k39, ECS, and DD. This copy was originally downloaded from your site, burned to disc, then copied to the PC I use to game; maybe that could have affected it? Other evidence points to a bugged installer: Several heads are invisible in-game(the Rakatan, two of the Twilek, IIRC), and even if I choose custom and turn off Mech Malak it still installs.

The Invisible heads is another limitaion in modding KotOR, as long as you don't wear default class clothes the Character will be normal(those NPC's and wear armor but it will not show outside of the menu).

Those crystals should be the only ones in that file. Which
Saber(s) are you having trouble upgrading?

On another note
You should be aware I did not personally make every mod in that Plug-in, Probably 95% Is work by other modders. Combinning those mods turned out to be more work than I thought it would be, which is the reason there is not a Holowan Plug-in 3. I have thought of starting a new version But I don't have the time to do it by myself, plus Im unsure if the demand for it would even be worth the time to make it.

Sniktchtherat
12-29-2004, 05:58 PM
The sabers that are failing to upgrade then poofing are the Sith Assassin Sabers(Kreidian's) and Exar Kun's Padawan saber(Doom_Dealer's). These are both specified as upgradable in the readmes; I don't know if the sabers from your DS Equipment pack will fail the same way because I haven't pushed that far in with the plugin installed, but I have downloaded them seperately and they work fine without the plugin installed. I do appreciate your work; all your other mods are awesome(LOVE that saber/sword model!) and VERY well-balanced. Thanks for the help and mods.

StoneDragon
01-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey, T7. Can you add Redhawke's mod.s in your next holowan plug-in? and others?

Redhawke:
Boostrpack1
Itempack1b
TemplarMGR1
Itempack2a

Chainz:
Lb waraxe set

T7:
The visor mod.
Mask plus
Lightsaber 6 pack 1.2

Xavier2:
Enter jabba's place
and the clone trooper mod

Unknown mods:
Enhance sith saber

tk102:
Armband
Choker

Achilles:
The jedi council mod.

Thanks.

Darkkender
01-03-2005, 08:30 AM

On another note
You should be aware I did not personally make every mod in that Plug-in, Probably 95% Is work by other modders. Combinning those mods turned out to be more work than I thought it would be, which is the reason there is not a Holowan Plug-in 3. I have thought of starting a new version But I don't have the time to do it by myself, plus Im unsure if the demand for it would even be worth the time to make it.

Well I mentioned this slightly on the your new model thread but this is better here.

YES T7, there is a demand for the plugin. Just look at how often people have questions for you.:p

As I mentioned I have been working hard at making all of the mods that I have compatible with the plugin. If you would like to save yourself some time I could compile a list of the modders whose mods are being made compatible and then email you or privately host a site with it as a link only for you to polish off or something.

Lord_Tuvitor
01-04-2005, 07:33 AM
If and when a new version of this mod pack is done, I have one small little tiny suggestion :)

Make the custom install a little more... customizable. I couldn't seem to figure out a way to install the pack without turning Bastila into a blonde, and I sort of liked her original skin. ;)

Being a newbie at this (I only knew mods even existed for KOTOR for about three weeks now), I haven't quite gotten the hang of editing appearance.2da files and such...

Darkkender
01-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Tuvitor
If and when a new version of this mod pack is done, I have one small little tiny suggestion :)

Make the custom install a little more... customizable. I couldn't seem to figure out a way to install the pack without turning Bastila into a blonde, and I sort of liked her original skin. ;)

Being a newbie at this (I only knew mods even existed for KOTOR for about three weeks now), I haven't quite gotten the hang of editing appearance.2da files and such...

Just a heads up I have it on good authority that the above request is part of T7's plan. If T7 never gets around to it and if I get permission from everybody I may release a secondary Plugin that is compatible with the Holowan Plugin as that is basically what I'm doing for personal use right now. It might just be fun.:D

dGreatLuronzo
05-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I've tried to get a useabe file from the pcgamemods server twice for this mod. the download finishes but i either get a "no end of file" or "multipart or corrupt file" when I try to unzip it. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this the forum for tech help like this? If not, I give apology in advance.
Thanks!
Larry:fett:

dGreatLuronzo
05-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I've tried to get a useabe file from the pcgamemods server twice for this mod. the download finishes but i either get a "no end of file" or "multipart or corrupt file" when I try to unzip it. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this the forum for tech help like this? If not, I give apology in advance.
Thanks!

T7nowhere
05-10-2005, 06:59 PM
I just dowloaded and it works for me. Are you useing a 3rd party app to download files. Which internet browser do you use.

dGreatLuronzo
05-10-2005, 10:55 PM
netscape 7.1 and stay on pro (keeps me from getting kicked off the server). I tried using explorer 6 but it doesn't see the download page on pcgamemods.
thanks for the quick reply,

dGreatLuronzo
05-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Your questions gave me an idea and I found the download manage was timing out but still showing the download as completed when it wasn't. I reset the security stuff and that stopped it. Thanks for the help. Bye the way, this mod ROCKS!
Thanks

Pneuvo
07-31-2005, 12:55 AM
I downloaded and installed from pcgamemods, but now I find that Force Whirlwind and Force Wave aren't selectable while in combat; only Force Push. Is there a revised spells.2da for this?

T7nowhere
07-31-2005, 12:59 AM
Extract and copy these files over the old ones. Patch (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/holoplug-infix.rar)

UDM
08-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Hey T7 I've just downloaded the mod, but I noticed in the beginning that when selecting the Duros and a few other classes as your PC, their heads are actually missing. I've patched the mod already so what seems to be happening?

T7nowhere
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey T7 I've just downloaded the mod, but I noticed in the beginning that when selecting the Duros and a few other classes as your PC, their heads are actually missing. I've patched the mod already so what seems to be happening?

Thats normal, the reason this happends because those npc's do not have separate heads, so they can't use armors, well they can use them but it will not show. if you equip the basic clothes this will also make the npc headless.

So its not a glitch just a limitation of that paticular mod.

UDM
08-31-2005, 06:47 AM
One more thing, how come I get a strange force power called Body Fuel, with Badstr or something in the Description box?

T7nowhere
08-31-2005, 11:59 PM
Oh that is an older version of a Force power mod. If you install this mod -> All-in-one force powers mod v.3.0.1 (http://www.pcgamemods.com/7313) It will fix that. It isn't a bug, but a choice the modder made to reduce the original mods size. But just don't install the baseitems.2da from the All-in -one Force Power mod. The rest of the files can be installed on top of the Plug-in, so let the files overwrite.

UDM
09-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Thanks heaps T7. Great job on compiling the mods, loving it :)

Naga Sadow
10-18-2005, 04:35 PM
you know i've done that but its says you need a code can someone help me it says to finish installation please insert code

The_Maker
10-18-2005, 06:07 PM
What do you mean by "code"? :eyeraise:

If you are talking about the CD key we can't help you with that since its for you and you only. ;)

Its also illegal to give out CD keys aka "cracks, hacks, & warez" or any other type of third party programs that allow you to use gameas without buying them

T7nowhere
10-18-2005, 08:20 PM
you know i've done that but its says you need a code can someone help me it says to finish installation please insert code

What asks for a code?

I know the mods installation doesn't. Also the games install doesn't need a cd-key either. So.....

ChAiNz.2da
10-19-2005, 11:06 AM
The only "code" I know of for KotOR (not TSL) is when you are trying to register your "owned" games with the Bioware Community... but that shouldn't have anything to do with a mod install :confused:

Naga Sadow
10-19-2005, 03:44 PM
oh no don't worry i fixed the problem good mods really good mods

Viator
10-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Hello fellows,

Apologies in advance if this has been covered or I'm mistaken. The plugin seems to have revived an earlier bug on Yavin the official patch should have corrected (third time you visit, instead of Trandoshans attacking the proprietor I get a black screen and him saying he just won a pazaak match). I installed a few other mods at the same time so it may just be my cluelessness, but I was wondering if anyone else had it. (I have the official patch and haven't seen any conflicting mod files as far as I know).

Not terribly important because of the basement shop but I'm curious why it stopped working nonetheless.

Zerathustra
11-06-2005, 04:55 AM
I'm not a big fan of Colja's dark side transitions. What files do I need to delete to get rid of them? Thanks.

T7nowhere
11-06-2005, 05:18 AM
I'm not a big fan of Colja's dark side transitions. What files do I need to delete to get rid of them? Thanks.

Just these:
PFHA01d.tga
PFHA03d.tga
PFHA04d.tga
PFHC02d.tga
PFHC05d.tga
PMHA01d.tga
PMHA02d.tga
PMHA03d.tga
PMHA04d.tga
PMHA05d.tga
PMHB03d.tga
PMHB04d.tga
PMHC02d.tga
PMHC04d.tga

Zerathustra
11-06-2005, 05:55 AM
That was fast! Thanks.

Great mod, by the way. I hope you keep developing it further. It's a great way to get as many good mods as possible without compatibility issues. That's a big help for us non-modders.

Simbacca
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
due to the fact that this was a big mult-mod-in-one install package, i hesitated to download and install it for quite some time. i was the same way with the AIOFPs install. now i always wanted all the quality mods included in these packages, so thats not why i hesitated.

i hesitated because i am a control freak and also i massive mod user. see, the thing is i have so many mods by so many different ppl installed in my game, i usually like take them one at a time to have an easier time making each compatiably with what i have. heck, i usually take these mod packages after install, and break them down into seperate mod folders to use in the control freaks favorite KotOR tool, KMM. i love at any moment being able to add in or take away any mod.

for the control freaks who use massive amounts of mods and are constantly changing what ones they use even mid game like me, it would be drastically easier if one of two things was available with this plug-in:

- list of what files pertain to what mods, as well as what files are used in multiple mods (such as .2da). this is the method AIOFP used.

or

- a much more customizable custom install option than what is currently available.

personally i prefer the first choice because i can make my way around mod files just fine. now, i know this would probably be a lot more work, with alot more bug testing, so if T7nowhere does release a new version and take the time to do it, we all here would owe him a debt of gratitude.

however if T7 does not have the time or the desire to do so (and very understandably so, don't get me wrong) than perhaps if Darkkender was still interested, everyone who would need to could give him permission to release his own secondary plugin as he suggested in the below quote.

Just a heads up I have it on good authority that the above request is part of T7's plan. If T7 never gets around to it and if I get permission from everybody I may release a secondary Plugin that is compatible with the Holowan Plugin as that is basically what I'm doing for personal use right now. It might just be fun.:D

if neither of you are able to release any update like this, i would not mind, if give permission of course, to release my own secondary plugin with many of the fixes i have made as well as many of the mods that i use in addition to this (of course more permission needed).
__________________________________________________ ________________

on a final note i would just like to recognize T7nowhere for all his hard work on this plug-in in the first place, as well as putting up with all the bug reports and suggestions made after its release. thank you :)

K-Jax
11-06-2005, 06:12 PM
if i dont wanna skip the endire spire what should i take out?

Klarth
11-12-2005, 08:00 PM
I found the skipspire mod separately with the following files, taking them out seemed to work for me:
k_pend_pod01.ncs
k_pend_traskdl40.ncs
k_pend_traskdl40.ndb
k_pend_traskdl40.nss

SiddNeverr
11-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Heya guys ... got a little problem that has me kinda annoyed and its probably because I am a newb when it comes to using mods. I've done searches on the forum and it doesn't seem that someone else has posted this issue ... but its possible I didn't use the right keywords, if so my apologies in advance. Anyhow on with the story ...

Decided the other day, since SWG was gonna be getting a total redo on its system (and not sure I'm going to like it), I'd take some time off and go play some KOTOR again ... heard about the Plugin and such before so I reinstalled KOTOR (the original, not TSL) updated it all via the updater (think that brings it to v1.03) and then downloaded the Holowan Plugin v0.5 (as well as the quikfix from T7's site) and installed it.

This is what I am running into and/or noticed ...

First there was a file/dir placed outside the KOTOR lips subdir into the main LucasArts dir that looked like it belonged in the lips subdir, so I played the file there. I'm assuming it was a typo in the installer.

I thought these combos of mods were supposed to skip the whole intro deal with the Endar Spire, but that all played normally. No biggie really, just kinda surprised me. Maybe I misread the info in the plugin. Really didn't mind doing it again anyhow.

Got all the way through Taris, on to Dantooine, and met with the Council and after they adjourn to talk in private, you are supposed to zip back to the Hawk. Well it transitions me back to the Ebon Hawk, but I am inside one of the side rooms with no way out and a clickable target on the floor called CutScene (if I am remembering correctly) that when you click it doesn't do anything. Can't do anything else from here.

Curious about this ... I went back to previous save, and instead of talking to the council I turned around and went back into the Hawk alone. Got in fine, saw the downstairs and the trainer droid, the arena module add on and so forth, all of that seemed to work fine ... left the Hawk again, no issues, talked to the Council and then ended up right back in the CutScene room stuck.

I am assuming there is a bad flag or something akin to it set somewhere but I'll be arsed if I am sure just what it might be.

Help?

Darth333
11-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Curious about this ... I went back to previous save, and instead of talking to the council I turned around and went back into the Hawk alone. Got in fine, saw the downstairs and the trainer droid, the arena module add on and so forth, all of that seemed to work fine ... left the Hawk again, no issues, talked to the Council and then ended up right back in the CutScene room stuck.

This occurs when you have scripts checking for your class/sex while you don't t meet any if the "standared" requirements. To fix this issue, just download the kotor 1 fixed cutscenes files for KSE from files from our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse

Even if those were specifically made for when you change you class/sex with KSE, they work with other mods making similar changes as well.

SiddNeverr
11-14-2005, 01:08 AM
My thanks Darth ... I will download now and give it a shot. :) Many thanks again.

Naga Sadow
11-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Are you guys going to make another Holowan Plug-in 0.4

T7nowhere
11-17-2005, 08:51 PM
^^^ No.

Anastase
11-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Wow, this must have taken an enormous amount of work (for both the original modders and T7 hehe). I'm really new to this, so I had a question. If it's been covered already my apologies, but I looked and didn't find the answer.

Is there someplace that explains what exactly you are getting with each mod offered in this package? I am currently looking each one up on PCGamemods as well as here, but it's taking a really long time (and some I can't find). There are brief descriptions in the readme I noticed, but I'd really love to see the original mod author's descriptions, screenshots and readme's before choosing which ones I want to install.

If there is something like that available I would love to have a look at it so I can make more informed decisions at the custom install :)

nytekat
01-20-2006, 03:28 PM
This is the only mod I have installed. I got to the undercity part where I saved Zalbaar and for some reason everytime I clicked a response it flashed the next part (where there talking to me) and then to the next response. Any idea how to fix this? I don't like missing story points.

T7nowhere
01-20-2006, 03:52 PM
^^^ Thats very strange, none of the mods included in this pack even affect that area.

Does this occure with all the dialogs in that area or just the one with Zaalbar?

Have you tried to replay the part thats bugged without the mod to be certain that its something in the mod thats causing the bugs.

nytekat
01-20-2006, 09:06 PM
no I didn't try it again. If it happens in any of the rest I'll let you know and try try to play over with and without the mod. I just happened with the Zaalbar/Mission dialog when I freed him.... so far...

eleazar
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
This mod looks very cool.
Is there any way to get ahold of it in a non-executable format?
As a mac user .exe files don't do me any good.

RC-1162
04-11-2006, 03:33 PM
T7, this is an AWESOME mod, i love this. and with my basic training in kotor tool, i added some other mods without any probs too. there is only one thing, the xp i need to level up from level 14 to 15 has suddenly gone up to 37000 something. is it supposed to be this way??

Crunchy in milk
04-17-2006, 09:04 AM
This mod looks very cool.
Is there any way to get ahold of it in a non-executable format?
As a mac user .exe files don't do me any good.

I agree, its a bit harsh to be left high and dry. I tried running the installer on virtual PC and even on a friend's PC. The installer just crashed every time :( I don't know if its because I didn't have the PC version of Kotor installed or what. It doesn't seem to be a simple self extracting zip archive, which would be just fine on the Mac since Stuffit can unzip those... Maybe a later version will have a manual install option.

Gotanks0407
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
the download link is broken

where can i download it

Lucied
08-11-2006, 05:41 PM
wow this is a old thread but here is this

http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/5609/Holowan_Plug-in2.zip

this will give you version 0.5

T7nowhere
08-11-2006, 07:34 PM
wow this is a old thread but here is this ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/5609/Holowan_Plug-in2.zip

this will give you version 0.5

Thanks for finding the link Lucied.

Lucied
08-11-2006, 11:56 PM
your welcome thought i would save u some time

one_must_fall
08-12-2006, 12:50 AM
yea thanks. i've been looking for it. and Lucied. at your avatar: LOL!

sith rob
08-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Could someone please post a working link to the holowan plugin patch/fix??? Thanks.

Private message me with your email and I'll send it over when I can.

Thanks for being so quick with the E-mail T7 :)

T7nowhere
08-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Could someone please post a working link to the holowan plugin patch/fix??? Thanks.

Private message me with your email and I'll send it over when I can.

gdw
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
I Too would also like this fix

jamjoh
08-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Perhaps someone who has the fix could re-host it somewhere.

T7nowhere
08-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Be patient and I'll have it up in a couple of weeks.

gdw
09-01-2006, 05:23 AM
ok thanks

sorry for been a nuisance

Kainzorus Prime
09-23-2006, 05:33 AM
I've found that SepRithRo's Malak skin is missing from v0.5, and I'd still like to have it. Can someone point separate download for it?

T7nowhere
09-30-2006, 12:56 AM
It's in there, you just have to select it to install. you know you can select to install just that, but if you want to be safe you can make the installer copy the files to a safe location away from KotOR.

*NOTE* For those that wanted the fix. I've regained my webspace so the dl link on the first post of this thread now works.

Jaraen
12-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey all,

does anyone knows a DL Mirrow that works ? PCGM is down and i really want to try this Big Mod out.
Thanks.

Kestor
02-12-2007, 04:38 AM
http://files.filefront.com/3146472

Darth_Calo
06-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi, all!

I was brought here via a google search, and I was hoping that it included the Mandalorian Mod armor (Black Mandolorian Assault Armor with NO helmet)
(I am a :newbie: at LucasForums
So now I ask you....does it?

(I found it in giveitem cheat list but I want only the Mandalorian Mod Armor so can someone tell me who made it originally?)
:lsduel:
PM me if you can

Thanks a bunch,
Darth_Calo
:x-wing:
EDIT: Never mind I found it. Great mod by the way

Light Sunsurfer
06-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Well I don't know if this has come up or not but I am in a hurry and cant read all six pages to find out so here goes:
When I install i do the custom install and tell it what mods I don't want put in (namely the skip endar spire mod and unnecessary reskins of Malak) but every time it still puts them all in so I was wondering if it was possible to get a list of the things I would need to get delete to get rid of unwanted or conflicting mods in this package

redrob41
08-18-2007, 05:34 AM
First off, its a great mod! I've only played through it once, but I've started another because there are so many new things to look at. Finding this mod re-kindled my love of the game.

Has anyone ever made the icons for those samurai jedi robes? If not, I've made some. Where should I send them?

Also, I like that there are DS transitions for the male Twi'leks, but a little disappointed that there aren't any for the females. Is any one making some? Or should I take a crack at it?

harrytonksherm
12-02-2007, 03:10 AM

I installed the game under typical and custom but I still cant select anybody new from the character generation menu. Also where do i unpack the the files?

Thankteamgizka
04-27-2008, 06:32 PM
When I try to install the mod it says select install disk what do I do?

{Snip} No advertising in your posts. Thanks. -RH

JeRiChO III
09-16-2008, 06:48 AM
hmmm...if it isnt too much to ask, can someone kindly give me a list of ORSAN's, SepRithRo's, Shoosey's, T7's, Darth333's, gameunlimited, Kitty Kitty's, Colja's mod files that they have created(in no particular order)that are in this plug-in, teh reason being is that all the files in the override folder are all in alphabetical order and i cant tell which fiile beolngs to what author :confused:

help will be GREATLY appreciated!!! :thumbsup:

ChAiNz.2da
09-16-2008, 06:51 AM
hmmm...if it isnt too much to ask, can someone kindly give me a list of ORSAN's, SepRithRo's, Shoosey's, T7's, Darth333's, gameunlimited, Kitty Kitty's, Colja's mod files that they have created(in no particular order)that are in this plug-in, teh reason being is that all the files in the override folder are all in alphabetical order and i cant tell which fiile beolngs to what author :confused:

help will be GREATLY appreciated!!! :thumbsup:

:confused: Not sure what you're asking. Do you need the mods that they contributed to the plug-in (listed in the first post of this thread) or the individual files that make up the mods they contributed?

and Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:

JeRiChO III
09-16-2008, 02:21 PM
:confused: Not sure what you're asking. Do you need the mods that they contributed to the plug-in (listed in the first post of this thread) or the individual files that make up the mods they contributed?

and Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:

lol Thx :D

i need the individual files that make up the mods, they dont have to be in any particular order like i said, and why im asking is because of...Vista...:fist:

T7nowhere
09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
lol Thx :D

i need the individual files that make up the mods, they dont have to be in any particular order like i said, and why im asking is because of...Vista...:fist:

I don't understand. I Use Vista and I had no problem installing it the other day.

JeRiChO III
09-27-2008, 05:36 AM
I don't understand. I Use Vista and I had no problem installing it the other day.

well its just that when i install it..all the mods get installed even tho i select which ones i "dont" want they get installed and idk if vista is the problem but when i open the override file all the mods are there and idk which ones belong to which author and its frustrating...

T7nowhere
09-27-2008, 05:02 PM
well its just that when i install it..all the mods get installed even tho i select which ones i "dont" want they get installed and idk if vista is the problem but when i open the override file all the mods are there and idk which ones belong to which author and its frustrating...

I think that might be my fault, I included most of the mods in the main install and I think I might have included a coouple as additional installs eventhough they were in the main install. I might have done this incase you choose another of the selective installs and then want to revert.

But It also may have been my mistake. it was the first time that I had used an installer and so I probably made some mistakes. I never updated as I started to make more of my own mods and it became to much of a chore to continue with the mod merging and make my own stuff. In the readme I listed all the mod contributers and their mods so if you need to know the specific files you might be able to find their mods online to download.

Edit:
I found my back up folder from when I set this compilation up so let me know which mods you want and I can check to see which files you need to install. I'm actually surprised that I still have it. lol that was two PC's ago. I'm more organized that I thought ;)

JeRiChO III
09-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I think that might be my fault, I included most of the mods in the main install and I think I might have included a coouple as additional installs eventhough they were in the main install. I might have done this incase you choose another of the selective installs and then want to revert.

But It also may have been my mistake. it was the first time that I had used an installer and so I probably made some mistakes. I never updated as I started to make more of my own mods and it became to much of a chore to continue with the mod merging and make my own stuff. In the readme I listed all the mod contributers and their mods so if you need to know the specific files you might be able to find their mods online to download.

Edit:
I found my back up folder from when I set this compilation up so let me know which mods you want and I can check to see which files you need to install. I'm actually surprised that I still have it. lol that was two PC's ago. I'm more organized that I thought ;)

lol nice :)... but the only mods that caught my attention were

Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC's
Darth333: Recutible Dustil
ORSAN:selectibable character Obi Wan
T7nowhere(you):Sabers+DS_equipement, Dual colored doublesabers, Bastila selctible on Korriban(speacial thanks goes to Kitty Kitty for this one) 5 Selectable male twi'leks with DS transitions, Selectable Uthar with DS transitions, plus selectible npc's with out Ds transitions yet Gadon, Brejik, Davik, Mekel, Rakata, Duros and Swoopgang, Plus a few other cosmetic things are changed here and there.

i tried installing your sabers and dual colored doublesabers but they didnt work and i think i may have installed the wrong files...

T7nowhere
10-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC'sPFHA01d.tga
PFHA03d.tga
PFHA04d.tga
PFHC02d.tga
PFHC05d.tga
PMHA01d.tga
PMHA02d.tga
PMHA03d.tga
PMHA04d.tga
PMHA05d.tga
PMHB03d.tga
PMHB04d.tga
PMHC02d.tga
PMHC04d.tga

appearance.2da
dus_recruit.ncs
k_hdustil_dialog.dlg
k_swg_carth30.ncs
k_swg_dustil7.ncs
k_swg_uthar22.ncs
kor39_utharwynn.dlg
p_dustil.utc
p_dustilc.dlg
portraits.2da
recruit dustil.txt

appearance.2da
EnReadMe.txt
heads.2da
p_obiwanh.mdl
p_obiwanh.mdx
p_ObiWanH01.tga
po_pmha1.tga
po_pmha1d.tga
po_pmha1d1.tga
po_pmha1d2.tga
po_pmha1d3.tga

Bastila selctible on Korriban
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_on_Korriban;87733

Thats all I can help you with. among those mods. As for the sabers i have made better mods after this one. Those ones were made during my learning stage when I clueless ;) . Look for WotOR.

JeRiChO III
10-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Colja:reskined final DS faces for some of the PC'sPFHA01d.tga
PFHA03d.tga
PFHA04d.tga
PFHC02d.tga
PFHC05d.tga
PMHA01d.tga
PMHA02d.tga
PMHA03d.tga
PMHA04d.tga
PMHA05d.tga
PMHB03d.tga
PMHB04d.tga
PMHC02d.tga
PMHC04d.tga

appearance.2da
dus_recruit.ncs
k_hdustil_dialog.dlg
k_swg_carth30.ncs
k_swg_dustil7.ncs
k_swg_uthar22.ncs
kor39_utharwynn.dlg
p_dustil.utc
p_dustilc.dlg
portraits.2da
recruit dustil.txt

appearance.2da
EnReadMe.txt
heads.2da
p_obiwanh.mdl
p_obiwanh.mdx
p_ObiWanH01.tga
po_pmha1.tga
po_pmha1d.tga
po_pmha1d1.tga
po_pmha1d2.tga
po_pmha1d3.tga

Bastila selctible on Korriban
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_on_Korriban;87733

Thats all I can help you with. among those mods. As for the sabers i have made better mods after this one. Those ones were made during my learning stage when I clueless ;) . Look for WotOR.

awesome :D!

thanks alot! i will install and start playing ASAP!

Doomcat
12-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello this is my first post and i have a question:

i like the sound of most of these mods and i would like to play with the plug in BUUUT i have one (confirmed) mod that conflicts and another mod that im not sure and might conflict and i was wondering if there was an esey way (please dont say .2da editing i had to do that to get THESE two working togeather and that was annoying enough) to get these to work at the same time?

the mods are:

AIOFPM: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=135226&highlight=force+power+pack

and the brotherhood of shadow expansion pack: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=182469

is there any way i can get all these to work togeather eseily? sorry im a noob to this :( and thanks for the help (in advance)

EDIT: just a thing to mention...i HAVE wred the guide to installing mods, just so you know :D

redmark
05-13-2009, 06:48 AM
Hello , I'm new here and found yesterday this amazing mod .

This mod is juts AMAZING !! I love the new color of Malak , Bastila , Juhani . I'm still in Dantooine and so far everything is just amazing . The new level in the EbonHawk made me droole lol that was awesome ! Great work . :D

But I'm encountering a bug . :(

I don't know wich item is making this bug but it happen to everyone but my charachter . Canderous was turned into a blue female twilek . Juhanie was turned into those bug eyes race , then after loading a save she was turned into those lizard like race .

I deleted all the armors that I got from the basement level just in case . But now it seem since I kept those neat gauntlet and belt...one of them or maybe all of them are turning the crew into a new race .

Any idea how to stop this ??? It's just freaky , canderous with a lipstick and boobs and with that voice LOL

Please help , if there is any way maybe delete some files or something ???

Thank you ! can't wait to continue , I bet there is more to this mod I didn't see :-)

Lady_Revan
06-10-2009, 09:25 PM
More newbie questions.

Can I use this mod with Brotherhood of Shadow: SR?
I've never seen this mod before, but it looks awesome and I would love to give it a try.

Thanks for the help.

~*~Revan