PDA

View Full Version : Ladders

saberhagen
04-18-2004, 11:10 AM
I think our ladder is effectively dead now (but you can't say I didn't try!), but the good news is there's a new ladder at SWGB Heaven. It's been going for a few weeks now and is already much more successful than ours. It includes RM and DM matches - it's up to the players which they play but they both count towards the ladder.

You can see more details and sign up at:

http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,4647,,10

Admiral Vostok
04-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Yes, sad that our ladder died. I think it was because there just weren't enough people. After the few games we played, no one thought they could beat saberhagen and poor StarWarsPhreak hadn't managed to win a game although he played much more than the rest of us.

I might check out the SWGBHeaven one, but there was something nice about having just this forum on the ladder...

saberhagen
04-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Vostok
After the few games we played, no one thought they could beat saberhagen

No danger of that at SWGBH - Mega's in it!

I'm sure Sith could've beaten me if he'd got round to playing a game, and ironically Frozt wouldn't join because he thought/knew he could beat all of us.

Sithmaster_821
04-18-2004, 10:27 PM
I dunno, saberhagen. I've played maybe four SWGB games since Nov 1 two years ago (when AoM came out).I may go and check out the SWGBH ladder, but, the problem is, I dont have much game playing time, so, when I have to decide, I usually choose AoMTT. Maybe over the summer....