PDA

View Full Version : The defenders of peace

Pages : [1] 2

LukeKatarn
04-19-2004, 12:28 PM
This is an RPG about jedi jedi who where outcasts and banished from there homes (This is before TPM about 3,000 years after KotOR) because they have strange powers so a Jedi named Kar Gaver created a sanctuary where jedi can live and not be mocked this place is on endor you live there you are a jedi.
Rules 1No swearing it ruins the RPG for alot of us 2NO GODMODEING 3You must be force sensative and 4Have fun

Name Kar Gaver
Age 24
Job sapersmith and marksman
Rank Jedi master and creator of the sanctuary
Sabers 4 single blades that can connect into 2 double blades
Bio Was a good learner Kar one day fell and got hurt badly when the force kicked in to heal him he became an outcast and left his home world... (More to bediscovered later in the RPG)

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Name Raven Hawk
Age 19
Hunter,
Rank Jedi Knight
Sabers 1 twin blade and a sniper rifle

Bio, abandoned by his parents when strange thing started to happen around the home i managed to stoy away on a ship at a very young age and ended up on courecent ((><)) found by a jedi i was trained, but ran, not liking the "peaceful" ways, i am not darkside nor light, the force is my partner yet not my master, now i wonder the galaxy after outrunning many ships i crash land on Endor where i find myself for once at peace in the wilderness hunting what i must for food, but never killing more then needed

Curt-Man
04-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Name Eric McKnight
Age 19
Job Jedi Merc/Bounty Hunter
Rank Jedi Guardian
Sabers 2 single sided sabers, one red one blue
Bio grew up in the city of coronet, used to get beat up by older kids, when force speed and force jump came in, he first beat them up, and then lived life stealing credits and running from the cops,he was abused by his parents, but they didn't want him, so the kicked him out, he killed his parent's with hsi bare hands, and was considered an outcast by everyone that knew him, when a sith came and found him and took him to korriban and trained him, Eric killed his master and took his lightsabers,stole his belongings and stole his ship, sneaked off korriban and has been wandering around the galaxy, he is now in Courascant, in a merc bar

"hey you, merc!" yells an angry man
"yeah, what do you want?"
"don't take that tone wiht me!"
*Eric takes out the red lgihtsaber and holds it to the man's neck*
"tell me what your request is and hwo much your giving me for it"
" o-o-ok there is a-a, can you take the lightsaber away form my neck?"
"sure" *rustic sits back down and deactivates saber*
"there is a man who owes me 5000 credits, and he slept wiht my wife, i want those credits,and i want him dead!"
"no problem" *eric finishes his drink*" how much you giving me?"
"those five thousand"
"it's done"
*eric takes off out of the bar, get's on his swoop and heads off in the way he feels the force leading him*

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-19-2004, 11:11 PM
*walks the trails of endor hunting a wild deer to which is going to end up being my supper tonight*

Curt-Man
04-20-2004, 12:29 AM
*eric parks hsi swoop outside the apartments where the force is most sensitive,he steps inside and asks if the man( i don't have a name for him) is staying here, and what hsi room number is*
"thank you, he is a friend of mine, and i want to visit him again"
"no problem, hsi room is 666"said the secretary
*eric takes the elevator to the 600th floor, goes to room 66, slices it open, there he finds the man*
"wha-what are you doing here?"
"comign to collect your bounty, stand still it won't hurt"
"NO!"
*the man jumps out of the window onto hsi speeder, but eric is just as quick and jumps on the back*
"you had to make it hard didn't you"
"go away!!" the man pulls out a blaster as he is manouvering through the buldings at top speed, take a couple shots, eric dodges the first and reflects the second, he takes out both sabers, slices his head off, catches it, and puts it in a bag, takes contorl of the speeder and drives back to the apartment, and takes the credits, eric goes back down puts the head and credits on his swoop and goes back to the bar*
"hgeres your proof that i killed him, and i'll take these credits"
"thanks, but what is this?"
"it's his head"
*eric leaves the bar, gets on the swoop and flies to his ship, takes off and heads toward yavin lV, but gets in a space fight and crash lands on endor*
"damn! stupid space pirates, where am i? endor?, great, just the place i didn't want to be, ah well, might as well make the best of it"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-20-2004, 12:53 AM
*sitting along the tops of the trees i witness the crash and with swift silent movements i jump from tree to tree to the crash site and sits low hidden between tree branches i look over the ship to see if there are suvivors*

mmmmmmm

* takes the scope from my sniper rifle and uses it to get a closer look at the ship*

Curt-Man
04-20-2004, 01:09 AM
" i can sense you, you cannot hide from me"
*looks around procariously, catches a glimpse of some metal in some branches*
"there you are, come out, i won't hurt you, unless you have a bounty on your head"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-20-2004, 01:17 AM
*laughter echoes through out the woods*

trust me friend, it would be a hard fight, even with your two sabers, *smiles and jumps down with a soft thud*

you won't be needing those here

*force pulls your sabers away from you and into my hands*

you are safe here my jedi friend, my name is Hawk, whats yours?

LukeKatarn
04-23-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
*eric parks hsi swoop outside the apartments where the force is most sensitive,he steps inside and asks if the man( i don't have a name for him) is staying here, and what hsi room number is*
"thank you, he is a friend of mine, and i want to visit him again"
"no problem, hsi room is 666"said the secretary
*eric takes the elevator to the 600th floor, goes to room 66, slices it open, there he finds the man*
"wha-what are you doing here?"
"comign to collect your bounty, stand still it won't hurt"
"NO!"
*the man jumps out of the window onto hsi speeder, but eric is just as quick and jumps on the back*
"you had to make it hard didn't you"
"go away!!" the man pulls out a blaster as he is manouvering through the buldings at top speed, take a couple shots, eric dodges the first and reflects the second, he takes out both sabers, slices his head off, catches it, and puts it in a bag, takes contorl of the speeder and drives back to the apartment, and takes the credits, eric goes back down puts the head and credits on his swoop and goes back to the bar*
"hgeres your proof that i killed him, and i'll take these credits"
"thanks, but what is this?"
"it's his head"
*eric leaves the bar, gets on the swoop and flies to his ship, takes off and heads toward yavin lV, but gets in a space fight and crash lands on endor*
"damn! stupid space pirates, where am i? endor?, great, just the place i didn't want to be, ah well, might as well make the best of it" NO SWEARING.

Curt-Man
04-23-2004, 05:41 PM
(i didn't think damn was that bad, but ok, it's your RPG)
" I am Eric Mcknight, and i am no jedi"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-23-2004, 09:20 PM
*chuckles* call yourself what ever you wish my friend,

come, we need to get back to my shelter, a storm is on it's way **just after saying that a rumble of thunder can be heard*

LukeKatarn
04-23-2004, 10:19 PM
(It is not that D(The D word) is a realy bad word but it is a swear word. Obey the rules or you will no longer take place in this thread. Another thing guys you are sopposed to have from the begining of the RPG be at the sanctuary that my char built so go there on your next post)

Curt-Man
04-24-2004, 12:29 AM
" yeah sure, i'c hate to be caught in the middle of a storm"Eric said wiht sarcasim
"so are you doing here? like why a powerful individual as yourself doing on a mediocre planet like this?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-24-2004, 05:19 AM
my reasons are of a personal nature, which i do not wish to discuss in this open area, as to the storms, they are worse then you think they are, come, my home is this way *walks with you along a hidden, but visable trail to someone with keen eye site*

the storms here on endor can be rather violent, *reachs down into a pile of leaves and opens a hidden door* after you

Curt-Man
04-24-2004, 05:35 PM
" hmm, violent storms and a jedi hermit, i'm having th best day of my life...sorry, i'm so used to being insulted and dispised, i was a merc, so it's a hard life, you gotta be cruel and mean-hearted to be a merc y'know?"
"anyway, thanks for the shelter"*steps inside the house to find a nice cozy place*

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-24-2004, 06:00 PM
thanks *just as i close the door the ground shakes as a tree is blown apart from a lightning strike*

now, as to your question as how i came to be here *sighs and sits down*

i was, abandoned as a child, when i was found to be able to manipulate things from distance, my parents were afraid, when i through a fit thing across the room where sent flying, so i was left alone, i was found by a wondering jedi many years ago and trained to be a jedi, well i didn't care for it too much and left the jedi order and fled here to endor,

care for something to drink??

now what about you my friend? how did you come to be here, and , acquire these sabers?? *hands your sabers back to you*

LukeKatarn
04-24-2004, 07:23 PM
(DID YOU UNDERSTAND MY LAST POST GET TO THE SANCTUARY ON YOUR NEXT POST BECAUSE I HAVE NO PART IN THIS RPG UNLESS SOMEONE FINDS THE BLASTED PLACE)

Curt-Man
04-24-2004, 10:01 PM
(sorry buddy, i got to go wiht the story line)
" yes i would like sometihing to drink, well when i was a kid, i always got made fun of and beat up, when i found out i could run really fast and jump very far and high, i became a criminal, a sith found me and trained me, i killed him, took his sabers and hsi ship, flew to couroscsant and became a merc figuring that niether sith nor jedi would want me, and the merc life it's been so far, until i got blown down here, but hey i'm alive so i guess that's good, i still have to hone me skills though, but hey whatever"
*just then a tree fell onto the house and ripped a hole inot it*
" i think we better get somewhere else huh?

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-24-2004, 10:04 PM
*sighs* i was on my to a sactuary when i saw your ship crash and now my house has a hole in it *curses*

come i know a place we can go

*force pushes the tree out of my now ruined house and grabs my saber*

come we must reach it before night fall *gets out and heads for the sanctuary*

LukeKatarn
04-24-2004, 10:20 PM
(Thankyou) Kar sensed some other people on endor so he left the sanctuary but did not wander off to far then he saw Revan and Eric "Hey are you two force sensitive?" he asked

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-24-2004, 10:36 PM
((lol i was getting to that patience is the key my fried lol)))))

*looks up* mmm???

*says nothing as i get closer to take a look at who is talking*

Curt-Man
04-25-2004, 03:12 AM
*grabed hsi sabers while on the way out*
"hmm, anyone you know?" said Eric in a whisper

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 05:49 AM
*in answer to his question i draw my saber*

*yells out*

identigy yourself

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 02:40 PM
"My name is Kar Gaver I am an out cast from my home because I have strange powers do not worry I willl not hurt you I made this Sanctuary for everyone force sensitive to live in peace."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 03:13 PM
*looks to the merc beside me and archs a brow keeping my saber in my hand but keeps it deactivated we walk to him*

my name is hawk, i am no sith nor am i a jedi, but i have been trained in the ways of the force,

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 03:21 PM
"Then you are welcome here."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 05:09 PM
*shrugs sensing no ill feelings from teh strange eric and i follow you into the temple

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 05:27 PM
You are the first arrivels welcome.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 05:30 PM
*looks around my hands hidden under my cloak my saber clipped to my belt*

i have been here over 2 yrs now and this is the first time i have seen this place mmmm

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 05:32 PM
"Well then can you help me make this place Bigger and more visable it is quite hard by yourself?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 05:38 PM
i suppose i could, after hunting in these woods for 2 yrs i know a few places that would be good for stone,

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 05:59 PM
I will create tools to work on the place.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 06:08 PM
*smiles* tools will not be needed my friend, the tools have already been supplied, to which i have learned to use and i am hopeful you have too??

*draws my saber and ignites the twin blades* with the force as an ally a powerful tool it is in itself and can be used for good or evil (((ugh movie lines ))))

come.....i will show you, i made my own home here without the use of man made tools, but by tools made with imagination and skill

Curt-Man
04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
* has stayed quiet so far*
" so i guess we all have something in common, all oputcasts, but i' glad you would be so kind to make such a place, and yes i would be glad to help make it bigger and more visable"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 08:33 PM
*nods as i walk the woods with the other 2 my footsteps not making a sound*

Curt-Man
04-25-2004, 08:40 PM
(other 2 footsteps, are you like 4 legged or something)
" so uber tracker, where is this stone you speak of?"

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 10:22 PM
"I know the force is a powerful thing but can it carve stones? I think not."

Curt-Man
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
" if your strong enough yeah, but i don't think any of us are, so i was plannign on using my lightsaber"

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 11:25 PM
"Well Lightsabers would work but I can make special shaped tools makeing carveing easy light sabers only go one or two ways and the blades do not bend."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-25-2004, 11:31 PM
*((((sorry i meant as i travel with you too my foot steps make lil noise******

mmm i do not plan on using the force to carve stone, but merely to hold the stone in mid-air so it can be carved with lil inhibition

the quarry is just ahead, also a favorite hunting spot do to teh large pool of water nearby here

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 11:36 PM
"Yes I see but tools will still be needed I will start on them right away."

Curt-Man
04-26-2004, 12:34 AM
" ok... whatever floats your boat,i can do most things wiht my lightsaber, even impress the ladies" he says with a big smile" but you know whatever"
" but again i ask, where is this stone that is REALLY good that you speak of?"

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Kar starts working on the tools.

Curt-Man
04-26-2004, 03:00 AM
" what kind of tools, remember we still need to cut the rock form it's postion, or base, if the rocks your talkign about is big"

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 02:55 PM
(It was not me who said that there where special rocks it was Guyver) "Oh lets see spacial shaped blades that can cut throu very strong rock."

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-26-2004, 03:12 PM
**lol sorry i am confuzzling everyone*******

*IC* mmmm, the stone is a mix of cortosis and lime deposits, also good for jamming radar if used right

*walks into the open and points*

there is the quarry *walks to the edge of the cliff and looks down smiling* there they are,

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Kar after finishing the tools looks as the rocks. Kar whistles weep swew "Those shure are some beauts." said Kar looking at the rocks. Kar uses pull and gets some rocks.

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-26-2004, 03:58 PM
yes they are, *smiles*

now then down to business, *raises both hands as the gorund starts to shake cracks form along the lime/cortosis bed rock*

stand back....

*growls* and the berlin wallll......fell

*throws both hands down as several kilos of rock fall from the wall and land before us*

that should be a good starter

Curt-Man
04-26-2004, 05:28 PM
" well, that was interesting, lot's of nice rock, i'm having so much fun, let's get to work, i think i'll use my saber before your tools"
* activates sabers, starts to try and cut the stone,but faisl and only mde a dent*
" let's use thsoe tool huh?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-26-2004, 05:50 PM
*laughs*
yes *picks up the tools that were made and begins to work of cutting them into usable blocks*

Curt-Man
04-26-2004, 06:48 PM
" so....what is tha plan here, like what are we doing?, i mean i know we are cutting rocks, but how and what shape?"

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 06:49 PM
"See I tol you they would work but the lightsabers could work if I made some adjustmentts to them." said Kar

Curt-Man
04-26-2004, 06:51 PM
" yeah sure, i prefer my sabers, change all you want, those lightsabers make me feel, i don't know, just wierd, adjustments might chnage that feeling, i mean i did steal them form ym sith master, and kill him wiht them"

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 08:29 PM
"It would stiull be the same saber but do you want me to change it or not?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-27-2004, 04:36 PM
we are adding on to the temple, so cut them to size

Curt-Man
04-27-2004, 07:01 PM
" yeah change them, can you chnage the color too? i want them green if you can..., cut the rocks to size, gotch'ya"

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-27-2004, 10:28 PM
***hope you don['t mind if we skip ahead a few hours****

*sighs as we finish with the last block*

now, how to get them to the temple...............*looks around* there are is a herd of rontos about 1.5 kilometers from here, we may be able to use them....what do you all think??

LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Kar finishes work on Erics saber and gives the saber to Eric "Yeah we could use those for transportation around here." Suddenly they ger attacked by Ewoks "Die Ewoks DIEDIE DIE!"

(Just kidding
:D )

{Sith}-Guyver3
04-28-2004, 03:22 PM
**Tavion pokes her head around a cornor : ohhhh showing your anger again Katarn?? thats not very jedi like tsk tsk tsk****** :-p Jedi outcast hehe**********

*IC**i still don't see how anyone can stand using two let alone 1 saber, i still think a dual saber is the best way to go....

come lets see if we can round up a few rontos

LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 03:54 PM
(LOL)

Kar jumps on a Ronto "Whee he he he." he then falls off as the Ronto runs right over him he flips around and is Laughing his head off (he he ep2).

Curt-Man
05-01-2004, 10:21 PM
*picks up one of the smaller rocks and carves a design in it*
" hey hey, that looks fun"
* jumps on a ronto and tries to saty on, but just can't quite get it and falls off*
" hahhah, man, i haven't had this much fun.....ever"

LukeKatarn
05-01-2004, 10:26 PM
"We will have get used to theese rontos."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-02-2004, 02:42 AM
*watches this with lil interest and sighs and walks to one of hte rontos i gently run my hand along his back and looks to it as it looks to me and drops before my feet and i climb on and it stands again*

LukeKatarn
05-02-2004, 11:51 AM
"This is going to take alot of practice." Kar said Jokeingly

Curt-Man
05-02-2004, 01:39 PM
* eric does the thing anikin does in AotC to that rhino-like thing, it kneels down to let eric on*
" there we go, just wanted to have some fun, so what do we need this rontos for again?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-02-2004, 02:03 PM
to help us move the blocks back to the temple so we can start building

LukeKatarn
05-02-2004, 03:12 PM
"And also for transportation."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-02-2004, 04:03 PM
*nods my face still showing no emotion as if it is of little concern my feelings shrouded by the force*

now then, hiya *digs my heals into the ronto and turns it and heads to the blocks we made*

Curt-Man
05-02-2004, 07:52 PM
" rihgt the blocks, gideeup"
*turns the ronto towards the bloks to brign them towards the temple, hooks up the block*
" ok, so everyone ready, 'cause i'm headin' out"

LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 09:15 AM
"Actualy Eric it will take 5 days before our work is finished." Kar jump[s on a ronto goes and gets some blocks and takes them to the temple.

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2004, 10:53 AM
mmm, this is true, well then we should try to work at a steady pace *archs an eyebrow and heads for the temple*

LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 11:10 AM
2 Days passed and all thw stones where finaily at the temple now the hard part, building the temple.

Curt-Man
05-03-2004, 09:39 PM
" alright, building the temple, do we have a design or are we just winging it?, if we are trying to make it more visable i suggest we make it higher and little bit wider, huh?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-03-2004, 09:52 PM
yes but first, we need to knock out a few walls...

*raises my hand to teh building and pulls back as a section of wall ciollapses and i throw the rubble into teh woods*

LukeKatarn
05-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Kar pulls out his design "This is the design."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-04-2004, 03:31 PM
mmmmmm.....looks intriging.....

*looks to teh building* that should work

Curt-Man
05-04-2004, 05:51 PM
" nice design, but you aren't the onyl one who can rip out walls"
* looks to the building*
" according to these plans this wall aslo needs to go"
* rips out the unneeded wall, and throws it into the woods*
" hah, fun and not too hard"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-05-2004, 03:35 PM
well then, if you figure each block weighs a lil over 600 pounds maybe more *goes over the calculations in my head* well close enough but you see the tearing down is what is easy, it is the building that is the hard part especially since we will be using the force to place the blocks

Curt-Man
05-05-2004, 05:46 PM
"well i figured, i know tearing down is easy abd building up is hard, that also applies to alot of things other than building, but yeah, by the end of the day we will be drained of the force, or at least i will be"

LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 03:26 PM
"But we will be working from here on untill tommarow this time non stop." Jort said

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-09-2004, 01:07 PM
well then we should stop arguing and best get to work then huh

Curt-Man
05-10-2004, 11:22 AM
" agreed"
*looks to the pile of blocks, and then back at the temple*
"time to work"
*starts lifting blocks and fusing them to the temple where needed and such*

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-11-2004, 12:20 AM
*nods*

well then *looks to the blue prints* mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm

*lifts four blocks at a time using force lightning i fuse the blocks in there place*

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Kar uses the force to pick up 5 blocks then uses force beam (A dark side power that I created it is a beam of extream heat) to fuse the blocks together he then uses force throw to put them in place and then he uses beam... again "How do you likw the new force power?" he asks

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-11-2004, 11:15 AM
best be mindful of the dark power you use my friend *laughs gently* **** i could care less i am not a teacher nor will i ever choose to be one :p

Curt-Man
05-11-2004, 06:26 PM
" i say have fun wiht the force, if you can control it then use it, but yeah i like that power, teach me?"
* then uses the force to lift 4 blocks and fuses them wiht his saber that he used force to control*

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:22 PM
A day passed and then Kar teaches Eric the force power. "Whew we are done."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-11-2004, 10:23 PM
*leaves to hunt*

Curt-Man
05-13-2004, 09:16 PM
" man, i am exhausted, i'm gunna go claim a doorm, they seem nicely constructed, oh yeah, hah i built them" Eric says wiht a grin
* eric walks through the newly contructed temple to the dorms,* and he finds a room he likes*
"ahhhhh finaly a good rest"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-14-2004, 09:19 AM
an echo in the woods of gun fire can be heard***

mmm fresh meat

*drags the deer back to the temple to cook*

Curt-Man
05-14-2004, 10:16 PM
*eric gets up becuase he smells food*
" hey! uber tracker, your back,mmmm that smells good, can i have some?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-15-2004, 09:18 AM
sure, once i cook it that is :p

*drags the carcass down to teh dining area and cooks up teh venison with my own lil spices and such*

Curt-Man
05-15-2004, 10:54 PM
" now it really smells good.........this place, has become a home to me......hmm, i'm wondering, about you, you take me in so nicely and you share your story wiht me, yet you act so reclusive and shy, why is that?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-15-2004, 11:32 PM
*just smiles*

ahh suppers done

*looks around and frowns* mmm no plates, *shrugs and levitates my venison stake in the air*

everyone help yourself

LukeKatarn
05-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Kar was glad to see that they where eating and he joined them "I have some things to tell you,"Kar said "Well long ago I was injured very badly and I used the force to heal myself then I was banished because the Force is outlawed on my planet so I escaped useing an X-wing. After that I landed on another planet... but well I will tell you more later for now lets eat."

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2004, 12:10 PM
well that bites, although, i shouldn't be surprised, the same happened to me

*serves the food*

Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 02:56 PM
" there are many planets like that, ive been to one, i totaly took it apart though, becuase their weapons were so primitive, they didn't even have blasters, very strange"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-16-2004, 04:04 PM
*shrugs the thought away*

Curt-Man
05-16-2004, 04:20 PM
" MmMmMmMm, this venison is really good" he says as he swallows a big chunck of meat
" where did you learn to cook like that?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-17-2004, 08:04 PM
*shrugs*i dunno, just did *smiles evasivly*

now then *finishes up* i am going to do some training, feel free to join me but i find to keep in balance with the force one must use it and train with it as he would a lightsaber, so with that said excuse me

*gets up and cleans up a bit then walks out of the temple and into teh woods*

Curt-Man
05-18-2004, 09:30 PM
" train eh? hmm, sonds like a good thign to do, WAIT UP!" *runs after (what is your dudes name anyway?) and sights him doing his training*
"hey, sorry ive never trained before, shwo me how?"

LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 08:58 AM
(Guys in this RPG all the planets outlaw the force so Guyver edit your post) "Wait up." Kar said

Curt-Man
05-22-2004, 10:43 PM
( oh really?)
"since my beginnigns weren't the greatest, i have had to surive on instincts, so i didn't have time to do anything else"

LukeKatarn
05-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Kar draws a saber "How do we start?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-23-2004, 04:52 PM
*sits on the ground*

we start with meditation, to concetrate our energys and harness the force

*closes my eye's witha deep sigh and in a few seconds starts to levitate 6 inches above the ground*

Curt-Man
05-23-2004, 09:43 PM
* follows the example and tries hard but only starts to get 2 inches above, thne he gets shake and falls back*
" aaah! stupid thing, this isn't for me"
*gets up and leaves to take a walk, to get a bunch of things off his mind*

{Sith}-Guyver3
05-28-2004, 11:52 AM
*my voice is calm* come back, before you can train you must learn control, i will teach you, now come back here and sit

Curt-Man
05-28-2004, 03:53 PM
" sorry, i'm just not used to failing in doing somethign roght off the bat"

*comes back and sits down, to hear what kar has to say*

LukeKatarn
05-30-2004, 01:14 PM
"Hey look I'm doing it." Kar levitates 8 inches off the ground "Heh how do you like that?" then Kar keeps raiseing untill he hits his head on the cieling "OWW!" Kar falls on the ground "I better try that again." he trys again ang floats 7 inches up and stays stationary.

Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 01:29 PM
Eric sits cross leged quietly concetrating to clear his mind, he starts to levitate and then everything he has ever done went through his mind and he goes flying back smashing into the wall

" oh my, i'm sorry, i must leave, i have things to take care of"

*eric gets up and runs at full speed inot the forest to his ship

" ok, if i put this here, and combine this wiht that, AH HA!, i am a genius" eric starts the ship up and flies off, back to courescant, when he lands there, he a huge gang there waiting for him
" like i said boys, he'd be 'ere, your going down fly boy"

*eric gets all stilla nd calms himslef down, whule the gnag surrounds him, he hangs his head thne lifts it up high, then he ignites his saber and the fight begins, slicing and blocking and dodging he slowly but surly decimates everyone of those gang members*

" alright, thats taken care of, now one more thing"
*eric runs off to the jedi temple*

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-01-2004, 02:34 PM
*shakes my head slowly*

such anger in him, *sigh*

*looks to kar* very good, *stands after landing gently and pulls my saber*

Curt-Man
06-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Eric runs wiht force speed to his goal, his old house, as far as he knows,there is an illegal spice smuggling operation there
he rounds the corner and there it is alot bigger than he remembered, he takes his lightsaber and rams it into the door and melts it away

" its a jedi!","INTRUDER!","alarm!" were some of the cries

" prepare to die, fools" Eric says wiht hate in his eyes, he runs towards them, saber drawn he slices off 3 aliens heads then force jumps over the corud and force booms them from behind and then go flying into walls and out the door, he then runs down the stair aroudn the corner and through a logn hall, now filled with turrets, the he esily destroys wiht their own fire, he stops, and opens the last door, steps in, there is a hutt in the middle, 2 heavily armed troops and 2 dark jedi in the shadows, they are mere apprentices though

" there you are jemba, you fool, you thought you could get away wiht what your doing?"
Jemba replies" hahahah, i ahve your kind to destroy you, get the jedi!"
the 2 dakr jedi come runing out and attack Eric but luckily he is ready and fend them off and ends up defeating both of them wihtint a few minutes of fighting, he then force pushes the guards and slices off jembas head, thne finishes off the guards, runs out and runs back ot hsi makeshift ship, and sets a course back to the temple

LukeKatarn
06-03-2004, 11:30 AM
(YIESH)

Kar slowly lands on the ground "If it werent for you I would not know this muck." Kar said

Curt-Man
06-03-2004, 04:00 PM
(what, a hutt could find some dark jedis)

"there it is, i guess i will have to explain"

he lands where he did before, and slowly makes his wayu ot the temple

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-03-2004, 07:26 PM
*looks up suddenly just before i can reply to Kar*

mmmm he's returned already,.....

*before kar can respond i leap into a near by tree and run along the branches and sit pirched waiting for eric to spot me again*

Curt-Man
06-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Eric walks through the bush, and he sees(what is your dudes name again?)

" hello, i know i have some explaining to do, but i'd rather do it in the temple" he says as he walks towards the temple past kar

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-04-2004, 01:49 AM
(((raven Hawk)))

much indeed,

*lands without sound next to kar and follows him to the temple*

LukeKatarn
06-04-2004, 12:17 PM
(Oops in my last post I meant much not muck)

"Eric what is wrong?"

Curt-Man
06-04-2004, 03:56 PM
(ok thanks,raven hawk, i will have to remember that)
Eric steps inside the temple and starts his story

" see, i just came back fomr courescant and it was there i had to complete me 2 jobs, since i was a merenary, they were to kill jemba the hutt, and the otherone was to kill the Lord of gangs's leader, which i did both when i went, i had to get them off my chest, and i encountered 2 dark jedi when i was there, and killed them both, i killed everyone!"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-04-2004, 06:43 PM
*sighs*

and......with much joy too i sensed, you should becareful just how much you let your anger and hatred take over when you fight, or i will have to intervene before you kill someone to whom you are friends

*my face stern showing no emotion my voice echoeing off the walls although i speak soft*

Curt-Man
06-04-2004, 08:14 PM
" i know, but its just, ive beena hard core mecenary before now, its so hard to not let loose, but i shall try, and i wihs to continue where we left off in the training, please?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-04-2004, 10:55 PM
*draws my saber and ignites both blades and twirls it drawing the saber down and into a ready position*

first, i think we need to get past your anger, and seems that the only way we can do that is if you can let go of your hate,

now stop standing there and draw your saber.....

LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:40 AM
I sigh. something tells me this is going to take awhile "Hey guys, I am going to hit the sack wake me when you guys are done."

Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 03:55 PM
"yes sir" he then ignites his sabers and also twirls them inot a ready pisition "ready"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-05-2004, 06:41 PM
*just looks to eric without raising a hand i force push him then runs at him with a downward swing of the rear saber blade......

Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Eric breaks the force push and dodges out of the way wiht a counter attack mid-slice and a downward slice

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-06-2004, 04:39 AM
*blocks with quick but precise movements*

come on stop trying to hit me and HIT ME

*spins around quickly and roundhouse kicks him *

let go of you anger, it will only cause you to make mistakes, if you stay calm, you can do much better

*stands ready*

attack me again

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 07:50 AM
(3 hours later)

Kar comes down and sees the two men in a loud saber lock "CRAP you two I couldn't catch much sleep because you started this lock." Kar takes out his saber then he draws another one he chops off one half of Revans blade and a force pull one of Erics sabers. "Now I will train with you both because now it is a fair fight." "You two versus me. LETS GO!"

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Eric gets all still, heavily breathign in and out, looks at Kar and strikes wiht a frenzy he didn't know he had, even if 1 saber, the blue one
" not the greatest thing to say Kar, expecially whne ive been fighting my whole life!"
Eric then does a spinning kick and ducks when he lands and goes for a low slice then a punch to the chest
"come on Kar, i thought you said this would be fair"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 10:58 AM
(What do you mean? Kar never said that.)

"Big mistake you may have been fighting your whole life but, I have 2 special skills. They are makeing up my own force powers and level 4 force powers." Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan. Then the two wake up "You see being good with a saber does not mean you are a good fighter."

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 11:29 AM
''good job, but i still hvae something in store for you, but i'd rather get some sleep and something to eat first"
Eric then goes to the kitchen gets some bread and water amnd then goes to sleep

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:48 AM
(MODIFY YOUR POST THE BATTLE WAS OVER ONCE I KNOCKED YOU OUT:mad: )

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 12:21 PM
(it is done)

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 01:31 PM
(Thankyou:) )

"Me too since I barely got any sleep." Kar goes to bed too.

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Eric wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to go for a walk, he puts on his cloak and walk out of the temple into the forest, he walks past his ship, and he gets to this waterfall, he sees that there is a cavern behind it
" i wonder what is in there" so eric walks around the back of the waterfall and into the cavern, he sees a glow of colours and walsk straihgt to it, when he gets near to it he feels a strange disturbance, but dismisses it and eventually gets to the colours, and it is a room the size of a football stadium(just using it for comparison) filled with lightsaber crystals, but thne he ignites his sabers and tunrs aorund, there before him are hundereds of giant bat-like creatures, thne thye strike, Eric moves wiht the force, he sees each creatures next moves, he dodges and slices and dodges again and slices this goes on for a few hours, when he sees an opening and foce jumps through it and uses force speed to run straight out through the water fall and he slows down to a walkign pace when he nears the temple, by thne it is almost sun-up and he starts a fire(as in in a pit) and sits around it, he gets all still and clears his mind, he then levitates 8 inches off the ground

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Kar came out "Only 8 inches eh? You have done this before look at this." Kar levitates 10 inches off the ground "Something is troubleing you what is it?"

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 08:31 PM
"not really troubling but i am excited about it, i went out walkign becuase i couldn't sleep, and i walked out to this water fall, i felt great force energies fomr behind it so i wnet behinf and i found a cavern, so i follwed it to the ned, at the end there was a huge room filled wiht lightsaber crystals, but before i could egt any, i was attacked by giant winged creatures, but it was how i fought them which made me excited, i was moving through the force, i could see where they would attack before it happened, the force flowed through me, it was great, ive never felt that before, have you?"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:14 PM
"Well once but, it was long ago I have long FORGOTTEN that feeling but, I hope it comes back. That cave you mention I have been there that was oh 1 year ago it was beutiful you should have seen it. It was a gaint beutiful dragon it was so beutiful but, I don't know what happend to it I have not seen it in a year did you see it in there?"

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
"no, just alot of crystals, and alot of enemies, well actually., i think i did see sometinh all the way at the back fo the crystal cave, but i'm not sure"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 02:16 PM
"Hmmm we should all check the cave out tomorrow but, for now you must rest."

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 02:53 PM
"yes, i agree" Eric then wlaks into the temple and sleeps in hsi room"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 03:00 PM
The next moring

"Come lets GO."

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 09:46 PM
"raven you coming? it'll be fun, by the way, i left while i was still fighting the creatures, i haven't killed them all, so be ready for a fight"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 10:32 PM
"Ok."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-08-2004, 12:16 AM
(((OK WTF i am gone for one day and am skipped out of a battle I STARTED and wasn't able to participate in i am not very happy right now and be lucky i am watching my language cause i am seriously pissed NO I WILL NOT CHANGE IT)))))

*growls low* no just leave me be *walks past both of you saying nothing*

LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 08:51 AM
(Dude it happens to me all the time just beause you are a half Newb doesn't mean that you should get PISSED off like this and if you swear I will report it to a Moderator because this is a NO swearing thread.) "Alright suit yourself. C'mon Eric lets go." (Ok you aren't a newb but, you sure are acting like one.)

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-08-2004, 08:58 PM
hey i may be new to THESE BOARDS but i am not a RP noob it's called auto-play which is considered a form of god-play but not actually listed under god-modding rules because one is not invincable but they auto play for this instance a lightsaber battle started by two people, you walk in, kick both there butts without being touched then walk off without further word, it is highly annoying to me and i can also ramble off names of people i know that will also tell you the same thing so i knwo i have valid point to which i hope you remember next time someone starts a fight

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
(3 hours later)

AUTO PLAY STARTS !!!

Kar takes out his saber then he draws another one he chops off one half of Revans blade and a force pull one of Erics sabers.

I have 2 special skills. They are makeing up my own force powers and level 4 force powers." Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan. Then the two wake u

AUTO-PLAY ENDS with out either two consenting to fight you and not having much time to think and be able to counter-attack

Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan

my charector being knocked unconscious without me even being involved in the fight WHICH I STARTED but did not participate

Curt-Man
06-08-2004, 09:08 PM
(yeah, sith si rihgt, that was pretty dumb, i was looking forward to a big battle to, and the whole blinding ;light thing was dumb too)

LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 09:50 PM
(Sorry I will not do it again. BUT you shouldn't get pissed like this.)

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Luke sorry for blowing up at you things haven't been going well for me but i am a hardcore RP'er but i shouldn't have blown up

i am sorry and i accept your apology))))

NOW BACK TO THE RP !!! :p

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-08-2004, 11:36 PM
*returns to my room and builds a new saber using the same crystals but lacking a primary sabercrystal due to the previous one being sliced in half i sigh*

great, i will need to return to the quarry tommarow to dig up a new one

*lays on my bed and closes my eye's*

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 09:50 AM
(Thankyou for accepting.) "C'mon we're almost there... arent we?"

Curt-Man
06-09-2004, 10:40 AM
" yeah, its right there" Eric points ot a water fall and walks past it into a cavern, he sees the same saber crystal glow as before, but doesn't ignore the starnge feeling this time
" careful, you never know when they can strike"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-09-2004, 11:19 AM
*having caught up to you guys without your senses being alerted i crouch at the top of the water fall and watch you too knowing you are entering the crystal caves to which i need to get a new crystal from i decide to trail you guys to see how long it would be before you knew i was with you*

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Kar walked along not noteicing Revan. "Look the dragon!" Kar walks up to it "Oh no it is... injured." Then Kar sees a blast wound on the chest "We must get it to the sanctuary. I sese we are not alone I sense 2 others. Revan? Revan is here but, the other is unknown."

Curt-Man
06-09-2004, 08:37 PM
" yeah, raven you can come out now, and, do you sense the other, hmm wierd the bats should be on us by now"

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 07:04 AM
"Hmmmmmmm... That's odd."

Curt-Man
06-11-2004, 04:01 PM
"maybe the dragon kiled them, then got shot by someone, i don't see why they aren't here"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-11-2004, 09:33 PM
*slips in behind you two after fixing my saber completely* because, we are not alone here there are more then just one but the two are hiding there powers below what you two are capable of sensing *without a sound i slip down and around the cornor staying against the wall*

Curt-Man
06-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
Kar walked along not noteicing Revan. "Look the dragon!" Kar walks up to it "Oh no it is... injured." Then Kar sees a blast wound on the chest "We must get it to the sanctuary. I sese we are not alone I sense 2 others. Revan? Revan is here but, the other is unknown."

(sith, we know you are there, so, yeah)
"how do you prepose we get it back to the sanctuar---- shh, i hear something"
Eric tursn around and sees the bats coming down the tunnel at an amazing speed, even though they are far away they are closing fast
" ah dang"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-11-2004, 10:16 PM
*looks back*

hey do you guys hate bats as much as i do??

*raises my right hand and unleashes a stream of red lightning from my fingertips killing most of the bats several bats still alive as the lightning subsides*

Curt-Man
06-12-2004, 04:01 PM
(by the way, there are hundreds of them)
" that works" eric ignites both sabers and then shoots a big ball of force energy that explodes on impact that kills alot of them
" i call that force boom"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-13-2004, 12:00 AM
less talk more slice

*cracks my neck*

lets do this *ignites my saber and twirls it between my hands in front of me creating a light shield as the bats hit the blades they are torn to shreads*

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Kar finishes the rest off with... "Guys you should probably cover your eyes because this is gonna get bright." force light (The one I used in the battle to blind you 2.) then finishes with Force Beam. "They're... gone!"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-13-2004, 09:11 AM
*de-activates and hides my saber and keeps walking*

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 09:24 AM
"Now to find out who the other TWO are."

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 11:49 AM
"agreed, good job guys wiht the bat slaughtering, i think someone should go and care for the dragon while the other 2 look for the other hidden ones"

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 01:59 PM
"I'll stay here but, before you guys go I have to teach you Force Flash (I renamed instead of Force Light it is Force Flash.)."

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 04:00 PM
"not now buddy, we'll learn it when we get back to the temple"

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 05:41 PM
"No! You never know when you may need it. If you want to learn it it is now or NEVER."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-13-2004, 07:06 PM
*continues to walk making no sound as i come to a cliff overlooking what seems to be a shrine of somesort*

*silently to myself* da*n, they already are here

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 10:52 PM
" calm down, i'll be fine, you underestimate the power of force boom, and i think raven has found something, have ya raven!?"

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 10:59 PM
"Can Force Boom blind your opponent? I don't think so."

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 11:01 PM
" no, but who cares, they'll be dead, or at least knocked out"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-14-2004, 03:25 AM
*in a soft but sharp tone of voice*

hush both of you *waves for you to look over the cliff*

there 6 of them, 5 dark jedi and *shakes head* someone to whom i have no clue they found the tomb a an old jedi knight,

Curt-Man
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
"wow, we may not be able to take them, but who is the sixth, it may not be wierd to you but i know the sith code, i was one once, they alwasy travel in even numbers, their is 5 dark jedi, why five? their usualy is 4 or 6, something is definatly wrong"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-14-2004, 12:08 PM
yes what ever they plan to do must be with that tomb, i cannot let them get it

*grabs my saber and is about to jump*

Curt-Man
06-14-2004, 03:10 PM
"wait, we should use a force power on them when they don't expect it first then we attack, kar, you use force flash and i'll use force boom at the same time"

LukeKatarn
06-14-2004, 09:23 PM
"Ok ready? GO." Kar uses Force Flash.

Curt-Man
06-15-2004, 12:29 PM
Eric uses force boom and puts a good distance between each of the dark jedi, and they all jump donw and ready for attack(i hope thats not char controlling)

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-15-2004, 01:34 PM
*as i hit te ground my image shimmers out into invisiblity and i run fist first taking out a dark jedi and several of his teeth*

Curt-Man
06-15-2004, 08:33 PM
a dark jedi comes at be saber drawn, i easily ingite mine and block his attack and flip him and give hima counter attack btu he dodges and striskes back wiht a twirling slice i jump over him and burn a new hole in his stomach, thne i tunr to find another advancing

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-16-2004, 09:43 AM
*turns and roundhouse kicks the third jedi and makes myself visible again as my twin saber ignites i make my way for the leader*

Curt-Man
06-16-2004, 12:18 PM
he goes for a long lunge, i dodge left and go for a baseball type swing for his hea,d he ducks and slices my leg, btu only gets a little bit, i tunr around and slice him in half, i see raven goign for the leader, i go after him, this leader seems strong, raven will need help

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 07:28 AM
(I'll controll the leader.) The leader seeing that he is up agenst THREE jedi fled. He ran down a tunnle and hoped that they were not following.

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-17-2004, 11:19 AM
*having vanished from view again as the leader ran i drop down in front of him with my arms crossed*

awwww leaving already???

*looks to the others as they join me*

come now, thats no fun

*grins and draws my saber*

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 02:20 PM
The DJ assulted Kar but, Kar blocked his attack "Hehe." Kar uses force Slash to make his lightsaber stronger for a few more seconds. Kar chopped off the DJ's arms off.

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 04:01 PM
(heh, DJ , you i'm DJ Maul)
i stop a few feet from the leader and i ingite my sabers

" don't expect to get away from this!, sith!"
i advance a few steps and then start slowly circlign around him

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 09:51 PM
(DJ= Dark Jedi.) "No. Let's take him with us. Question him we will (Who sounds like Yoda? I DO OHAHA).

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 09:54 PM
" i'd love to, but we have a problem, he can still striek otu at us very easily" now talking to the sith leader " so if you'd like to come wiht us, it would eb msot appreciated"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-17-2004, 11:10 PM
actually if you notice......he can't move

*pushes him over with one finger as he lays there cursing you see a paralazs dart sticking out of his arm as he is cursing at me*

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:25 PM
" oh, i hope thats not a death dart"

LukeKatarn
06-18-2004, 11:20 PM
(I ALREADY CHOPPED OFF HIS ARMS!) "Lets go."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-19-2004, 12:19 AM
((((Grr sorry luke i didn't see that)))))

*picks him up and follows the others*

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 08:50 AM
(No problem. :)) After reaching the acadamy... "Tell me WHO D OYOU WORK FOR?" The DJ didn't respond "Oh so you want to play a game do you? Revan, ahnialate him but, do not kill him."

Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:25 AM
(to anihalate means to destroy utterly, so you cannot anhialate sometihng and not kill it)
" you do not need to use pain to make someone talk, its called charm and persuasion" i say wiht a grin
" hello, i am Eric, you will tell me who you are working for and why you came here, and what you were doing in the cavern, and why there was an odd number of dark jedis" Eric says with force persuade

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-19-2004, 11:08 AM
*cracks my neck* he is too strong to fall for the mind trick eric, relax your mind and you will feel it,

*cracks my knuckles as sparks crackle across my hand*

stand back

i do agree with kar though pain is good lets you know your living

*raises both hands as red lightning streaks from my hands the dark jedi crys out the energy ripping through his body creating immense pain*

Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 11:51 AM
"hmm, i came here to be brought back to the light and you use dakr force powers, i can't stand this, i'm going, i'll be back when your done"
Eric walks out

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 03:33 PM
"I have an idea. A combonation of pain and persuasion." Kar uses force beam. "That should heat things up but, he does not anwser." Then Kar uses persusion "This does not work either." Then Kar uses a new power called Force perem. A mix of Force beam and force persuade. Useing pain and persuasion at the same time makes him anwser. "I work for a man named Daheg Retnek. He is on Tattoine."

Curt-Man
06-20-2004, 08:48 PM
i hear what he says as i am walking out " i'm on my way!" i say as i start running to where i parked my ship last and i start it up and head off to tatooine

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-22-2004, 12:34 PM
i swear that kid is gunna get killed come on we need to go after him he is gunna be seriously outnumbered

Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Eric thinks about what eh si doing then truns back to the planet since he jedut left its orbit he got back inot it and landed right near raven and kar "need a lift?"

LukeKatarn
06-25-2004, 10:50 AM
"No... well actualy yes."

Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 11:05 AM
"heh, get on in the back, there should be some extra seats there"
thye take off and set a course for tatooine "brace you self, my hyperdrive is pretty powerful" the hyperdrive initiates and they get pressed back agaisnt their seats

LukeKatarn
06-26-2004, 03:25 PM
(What kind of ship do you have? Is it a ship like the Millenium Falcon?) Kar started talking "Wow. Never thought I would experience that. I've been stuck on that planet for years."

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-26-2004, 10:30 PM
*crosses my arms against my chest and sighs seemingly dozing off into sleep but in reality stretching out with my senses to see what where up against*

Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 10:50 AM
(somewhat yeah, but it looks like a big w-wing(an a-wing with 2 extra "arms" on either side))
" well, theres no time like now to go out and do stuff, dang, i took a wrong turn, astroid feild, hold on this is going to be ruff"
Eric pilots expertly through all the astroids and manouvering going though the middle of astroids, and bling up smaller ones eventually they get through it
" ok, that was fun, now if we are here, thne tatooine should be over here" eric says to himself as he is looking on the navigational map

LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 11:42 AM
(Again Curt, no swearing please.) "Hmmm... by the looks of it we soulod arrive at Tattoine in 300 hours. I'm going to rest. You have bed rooms in tyhis ship, right?"

Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 12:25 PM
"Yeah thier at eihter sides of the ships, just go down that hallway and turn either left or right, then on your left there should be rooms, hope you got that"
(Sorry)

LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 12:31 PM
(It's ok but, PLEASE PLEASE edit your post and don't do it again.) "Thanks." Kar walks down the hall and goes left.

Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 01:47 PM
(not used ot having damn as a swear word)
" no prob, hey Raven you alright? you look kind of sick or something"

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-29-2004, 03:42 AM
*inhales deeply and slowly opens my eye's*

take us out of hyper drive, i sense something is wrong where we are headed and someone knows where coming, divert our course to 167 mark 52 and resume hyper speed that will bring us close enough to teh system to get a decent scan of what where up against

Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 02:17 PM
"hmm, i think i know what yor talking about" Eric took them out fo hyperdrive and took raven's instructions anbd then resumed hyperdrive

LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Kar woke up in the sudden rumbles. He walks into the cock pit. "AGAIN WITH WAKEING ME UP! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS?" Kar goes back to his room and goes back to sleep.

{Sith}-Guyver3
06-30-2004, 10:36 AM
*just can't help but laugh as kar walks away*

we are about 10 minutes out, *sits down in the co-pilots seat and starts running scans of the system and doesn't like what i see*

holy ****......

Curt-Man
06-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Eric looks over and also says the same
" somehow i don't think that si good! evasive actions, or stealth?"

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-01-2004, 01:40 AM
if at all possible i say stealth

LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Kar heard them screaming their yaps off so he ran back. "Stealth? YOU NEVER SAID THAT THIS SHIP HAD STEALTH! I'M ALERGIC TO STEALTH!" Kar starts sneezeing:D . Actualy he goes "Why do we need Stealth?"

Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 11:47 AM
"well if you'd look on the navigational screen, or you could take to binoculars and look straight ahead you'd see many many sith ships, so we are going in all quiet like"
trent puts on the cloaking device and jams thier radrs and then goes far below them and goes to tatooine like that, even still thye go very slowly

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-01-2004, 12:21 PM
*looks to kar*

if you want to take a escape pod and have just about every sith interdictor pick it up and haul you in be my guest, but if you want to live past today stealth is the wisest choice

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 07:50 AM
"What are... Sith?"

Curt-Man
07-05-2004, 02:13 PM
"....wow, did you grow up on that planet in a square meter radius? the sith are our evil counterparts and thye are very powerful and alot of ships and can kill people really easily, i cannot believe you didn't know what a sith is" Eric shakes hsi head and then continue being sneaky

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-05-2004, 10:27 PM
*sits back old memorys flooding back of my exile*

the sith, manipulate, lie, steal, to get what they need, they ransake and pillage, they are the ones who turned my own people against me and forced my exile *sighs*

Curt-Man
07-06-2004, 02:52 PM
" i was a sith once........i became arrogant and stupid i was so angry, i struck down my own master when i was a sith and i left to be on neither sith nor jedi side, hmmm....."

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 08:19 AM
"I grew up 15 years on a planet with noone knowing about JEdi or Sith. They think everyone should be equal and if one person is better then they do not belong. SO when I could use the force I was banished and came here. I had no knowladge of Sith and little of JEdi. I heard about Jedi becasue they werre in folktales where I come from."

Curt-Man
07-11-2004, 02:47 PM
"oh, well talk to raven about them i just got out of the sith ships radars but here are some ships on our tails, i hope you guys don't mind getting in the gunner seats in the 2 sides, GO NOW! GO GO GO!" Eric starts to go for a long dive and evasive actions unitl they got to the guner seats.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-12-2004, 10:23 PM
*walks to the starboard gun mounts my eye's closed i let the force guide my actions as the turrest come alive*

this is raven ready to engage

Curt-Man
07-14-2004, 08:49 PM
"fire at will, and don't mind my driving" Johnny activated the main guns and started to fire on anyship that came into his path all while swirving and flipping and spinning around.

LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Kar hopped into the bottem turret controll and started fireing. "I'm glad I'm better with a gun turret then I know about the sith." Kar said jokeingly.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-16-2004, 09:36 PM
*without opening my eye's i let the force guide my actions my aim dead on as i take out 2 ships*

Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 02:32 PM
"nice shots raven, keep it up!" thne one ship gets a lucky shot and hits the engines" ah crap!, were sitting ducks, shoot those babies down i'll try and repair the engines!"
Eric gets out of the seat and runs to the back fo the ship and takes out his tools and automaticly starts repairing the engine using the force to lift the other tools so it is like 3 men were working on it at once.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-23-2004, 06:02 PM
misses a few shots and readjusts the turrests control sites and fire again

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Kar takes out a few ships but, then one got out of his site and came stright to the ship. It landed a few shots then kamakazied into the ship. The ship was badly damaged and started going down. It went stright to the near by planet of Rodia. The ship then crashed into the planets surface.

Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 08:25 PM
"dang! i just finished repair the engine!, get ready for a rough landing!"
Eric ran to the contorls and trie to manouver so they would get an ok landing, the ship was pretty banged up when they landed, Eric got out and took one look at his ship
" whoowee what a mess, this'll take a while, lets go find some shelter, a storm is coming"

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Kar eached out to the force. "I sensew a nearby town at that direction." Kar points a way.

Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 11:03 PM
" I sense it too" Eric started runnign at amazing speed wiht kar and raven close behind him

LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Then the city was right over a hill. Kar just used jump and he went right over it landing on a med center.

Curt-Man
07-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Eric tried a less conspicuous(sp) way in, he walke dup to the gate
" may i enter?"
a droid voice answered " what is your business here?"
" i just need some supplies and some time to recooperate"
"enter human"
the gates then opened and eric walked in, he went straight to a hotel, he walked in and orderd a room for three tongiht, then walked back out and into a parts shop
" hi, do you have any parts for a w-wing styled ship with a t3 engine and a 75 hyperdive?"
" we might, you might want to check with that man over there his is our main ship repair guy"
"thanks" eric then walked over to him and purchased the parts he needed and asked if he could get droid working on it today if possible, the man said no but he could get them working tomorrow, eric told him where it was then walked our and looked for kar and raven.

LukeKatarn
07-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Kar asked if he could take a bacta bath. The doctor said yes so Kar paid the doctor then took off his clothes, put on his mask, and jumped in.

{Sith}-Guyver3
07-30-2004, 02:52 PM
*stays with teh ship*

Curt-Man
07-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Eric walked around for a while before actually looking for kar and raven, he bumped into a rodian who was already in a bad mood
"hey! what do you think your doing idiot!"
"if i were you i would not do what your about to do"
"thats it your dead for mouthing off to me!" the rodian then pulled out his blaster pistols, eric backfliped away and dodged 3 shots, thne ran and jumped onto a building and jumped off evading 3 more shots, he landed on another building opposite the one he just jumped from
" come on rodian, shoot me, i dare ya"
"grrrr, die already" the rodin let loose a 7 shot burst, eric leaned back dodging too, and 2 more strayed in another direction eric jumped straight up dodging the other three, he landed right infront of the rodian, eric then gave him a huge force punch(a mix between a normal punch and force push) the rodian went flying into a wall and was knocked out.
"there all taken care of" eric then walked off in search of kar, for he sensed raven was at the ship.

LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 04:08 PM
Kar after healing came out and found Eric out in the city. "I belive we should not reveal we are Jedi. Most planets consider Jedi's as OUTLAWS! Let's continue on but, first we need somen ew robes. I was lucky that the doctor in the med center didn't turn me in."

Curt-Man
07-31-2004, 07:14 PM
"if they would like to try and stop me, so be it, but i wasted that rodian in 1 hit, i don't think anyone will mess with me anymore, so do not worry about it, the only police force that i would have a challenge wiht would be the sith army, and courescants police force of course but other than that, i am fine to walk aorund as i am, i booked a hotel room for the three of us, you go get raven and tell him that i booked a room. i am looking for a friend, i'll be back at the room by 10ish".

LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Kar ran back to the ship and told Revan that Eric booked some rooms. While at the ship Kar changed his clothes into civilian ones and went to the hotel. He checked in and went to his room.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-07-2004, 07:32 PM
*nods and follows them to tehe hotel*

Curt-Man
08-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Eric walked to the deepest, dirtiest place in the planet, there, he found his "friend" eric's friend saw him and took out his blade and launched at him, eric dodged the balde, grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back making the man drop the blade and stand still.
"what do you want, eric!"
"i came here for looking for someone, i want all the information i can get!"
"and how do you prepose you do that?"
" with intense persuasion" eric then stuck his hand into his back and sent a jolt of lighting through his body.
"alright! alright, i'll come"
"good"
eric and the man walked out of the bar and headed to the hotel, he checked in and brought him up to the room, and saw kar and raven there.

{Sith}-Guyver3
08-09-2004, 03:44 PM
looks to eric*

this place makes me nervous i sence to much activity here on this planet,

Curt-Man
08-09-2004, 09:43 PM
"as do I, that is why i have brought the most informative person on this planet, an old friend"
"more like an old rival"
"i never told you to talk". eric said and the man shut up.
"ok, when we say you can talk, and you WILL answer our questions, understand?" the man nodded his head.
"good, let the interigations begin".

LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 03:07 PM
"Ok. What do you know of a ship called the Black Light? You see I have this old charm and it says "Find the Ship called the Black Light on Rodia." I don't understand though. I have sensed the area and I find no presence of a ship what this would be like. It has a description of teh ship on the other side of the charm." Kar pulls off his charm and shows it too Eric and Revan.