PDA

View Full Version : What will you be

Evil Dark Jedi
04-25-2004, 12:41 PM
I was wondering who will be which faction first.I will be the imps first.

:bdroid2:

StormHammer
04-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Whichever faction needs another player to balance the teams when I join a server...that's what faction I will be the first time I play online.

As for SP - I'll toss a coin. :p

slapshot16
04-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Would you do like a coin tossing tournament? b/c there are four factions. like rebels vs. Imps in coin toss then Droids vs clones and then the winners face off?:p

StormHammer
04-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by slapshot16
Would you do like a coin tossing tournament? b/c there are four factions. like rebels vs. Imps in coin toss then Droids vs clones and then the winners face off?:p

Exactly! :D

Darth_Ak4t7
04-25-2004, 04:08 PM
I think the imps sound good, but that coin tossing tournament doesn't sound bad either...

GlobalStrike
04-25-2004, 04:24 PM
For the moment, i'll most likley be the Republic Clones. But then again, though this don't have anything to do with the topic, clones and imperials are pretty much the same thing. :jawa :jawa

StormHammer
04-25-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by GlobalStrike
But then again, though this don't have anything to do with the topic, clones and imperials are pretty much the same thing. :jawa :jawa

Apart from the fact that the Clones start off as good guys, and the Imps are always bad guys. ;)

GlobalStrike
04-25-2004, 04:29 PM
True. :jawa :jawa

T10
04-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Well, Imperials aren't really the 'bad guys'. They're just doing the job. Darth Vader is evil, or anyone who just goes around mainimg planets and stuff. But anyway, I'm going as a Clone. Nicer armour than stormies, bigger guns, and far cooler ships (Gunship here I come).

Oh, and, to add another bit to the debate, by EP4-6, the Empire had begun recruiting people as well.

Doomie
04-25-2004, 07:20 PM
*Impressive dark music starts playing... fans recognise it as the imperial march... Vader walks trough the door, and grips a commander for fun...*

Guess my faction of choice.

joesdomain
04-26-2004, 04:45 AM
I am going to play Imperials first and alternate between Imperials and Rebels. Frankly, This is the first Star Wars game for PS2 where at least part of the video game is set in the Original Trilogy period and I am so happy. Lucasarts and Pandemic just better not cancel the Playstation 2 version. All the other Star Wars games for Playstation 2 are Prequel Trilogy period only. I am a orginal trilogy star wars fanatic especially for video games.

Evil Dark Jedi
04-26-2004, 06:25 AM
they shouldnt cancel it on ps2

:bdroid2:

StormHammer
04-26-2004, 07:00 AM
I highly doubt they would cancel the game for PS2. In the video interview at IGN (Insider only), one of the devs seemed quite proud of the fact that this will be the first title to bring the OT onto the PS2. So I wouldn't worry. ;)

Isair
04-26-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm thinking of being the Imperials the first time I play, may change as more information comes out about each faction. :dtrooper:

Pad
04-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Prolly Republic to do a special with Padme :p

:eyeraise: Wha?

Eagle Warrior
04-28-2004, 10:10 AM
definitally the imps. they have the best technology and equiptment. and they wont be stupid inthis game since you are controling them :lightning :sprobe: :atpt:

__________________________________________________ __
xylophone (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/20/)

tFighterPilot
04-28-2004, 10:17 AM
And above all, THEY GOT DEFSTAR! :deathstar

eastcoast2895
04-28-2004, 11:06 PM
clone troopers cuz they got they jetpack trooper and the republic gunship (dunno if that is the right name, the air vehicle from episode 2 that carried troops and had guns on the side)

Eagle Warrior
04-28-2004, 11:18 PM
And above all, THEY GOT DEFSTAR!

o ya i love the imperials also not in this game but they have star destroyers which are stupidally made! but still COOL! plus THEY ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BOUNDY HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :cool: :D :bdroid1:

Darth_ToMeR
05-05-2004, 10:23 AM
The Imperials are the coolest, and i like to kill Rebels.

Eagle Warrior
05-05-2004, 01:24 PM
yes the imp rock i wish that in the books and movies they would not be shown as stupid. i mean beated by ewoks and it was one of the best leagons. they always are shown as the big bad wolf and is beated and make stupid mistakes. i cant wait for this game to come out the imp will RULE.

if you like the imps then join this clan the imperial rox (http://www.ief.greatnow.com/Joining.html) it is a imperial based clan:atat: :atat: :deathstar :deathii:

Nim Namhir
05-05-2004, 02:09 PM
LOL

Imperials RULEZ!

Deeo
05-05-2004, 05:56 PM
I'd play as Clone first then Imperial. Clone cause of the nice armor and long rifles and Imperials cause they're the evolution of the Clone Army. Yup. I'm evil and I love it.

pink lightsaber
05-05-2004, 09:38 PM
the imperials for now and probably tell i play the game. I don't care about info before the game comes out i will try them first. to me imp are the coolest NO QUESTIONS ASKED!:deathstar :deathii: And they have the DEFSTAR <rotflmas
that was the best to whoever said that gives him a high five.

Deeo
05-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Ah---ahaha. Yes, but the Empire evolved from the coolness of that which was the Republic Clone Army thus making the Clones much more better than the Imperials.

Eagle Warrior
05-06-2004, 08:24 AM
but wait do the clones have

a)imerial star destroyers
b)death stars
c)at-at
d)at-st
e)the sith
f)sweet ships (the republic transport is the best then come the imps ships)
g)USE BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1:fett: :fett: :fett:

THE IMPS ROX

Sam
05-06-2004, 11:45 AM
I am going to switch between them. I want to play as a clonetrooper and a battledroid.

Ewok Homie
05-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Im going imperials first because, i like the thought of being a scout on one of them speeder bikes in endor shooting away. While everyone else is fighting in a huge battle on foot againts those pesky little ewoks. But after that i would try out the rebels then droids and then the clones. Im actually looking forward to the droids since they are so different then all the other armies. :cool:

:lsduel:

Kamikaze Fish
05-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Im definately goin IMP i meen they are the supreme force not to mention the most sinister wich is kinda self explanitory
they are the most technilogicly advanced and they have the walkers not to mention the the DEFSTAR!! man whoever came up with that must e close friends with jerry sinefeld or however you spell his last name

ANYWHO you take the good you take the bad you putem together and there ya have.............................................. .............................................

my opening statement

oh and
my decision

*hums imp music*:atat: :atat: :atat: :deathstar :deathii:

yaebginn
05-11-2004, 09:27 PM
I am gonna be the rebels, so far. only because I have the most information about them so far. after that game convention, the game websites will probably have a lot more inofrmation. I might be the imps sometimes, but in the screens, it always shows the rebs blowing the at-sts up.

DarkLordTrooper
05-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Gotta be the Separatists. They've got the coolest vehicles (hailfire droid, droideka, spider-home-thing).

Eagle Warrior
05-12-2004, 04:24 PM
dawrf droids and spider droids

Clone_Fighter
06-03-2004, 02:46 PM
I'd go for the clones. They rock, and they got cool suits :D

:clone: :clone: :clone:

yaebginn
06-03-2004, 03:10 PM
In my clan, I will be whatever, but I;m gonna plau sing play to get used to it, then I'll play whatever. frosty snowman, frosty snowman. frosty snowman.

Mountainforest
06-03-2004, 03:57 PM
This is a real old one. Who gug it up?

tFighterPilot
06-03-2004, 04:07 PM
He did! *points to the n00b with the one post*

yaebginn
06-03-2004, 05:16 PM
woot I'm almost a battle droid. yeah, alot of peoppe digging up old threads.

Drax Kreiger
06-03-2004, 08:09 PM
If you bring up old threads and post on them, it's an easy way to up your post count. Like what I just did (hahaha)

Sabretooth
06-04-2004, 11:27 AM
I have sorted Factions by the order I will play them-

Imperials: Because Darth Vader rockz!
Clones: Very, Very cool looking
Separatists: Droideka! Droideka!
Rebels: Mush of galactic scum...

tFighterPilot
06-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Rebels: OMGLIEK SNOWSPEEDER!

All the rest: OMGLIEK NO SNOWSPEEDER!

Mountainforest
06-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
Rebels: OMGLIEK SNOWSPEEDER!

All the rest: OMGLIEK NO SNOWSPEEDER!

There are morethings in life but just snowspeeders!

Like X-wings, Republic Gunships, Jedi starfighters, AT-AT's, AT-TE's and lots more. I will play different ones.

tFighterPilot
06-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by jasperw
There are morethings in life but just snowspeeders! no :rolleyes: