PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Pages : [1] 2

Doomie
04-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Alright, there were a couple of bar fight threads in Starwars>the cantina for a while, but there were so many they were all closed down. If we keep it civil, it won't happen here. these are the rules:

1) If someone says you are down for X posts, you are down for X posts. There is no healing or potions or anything else to get you back up faster.

2) Once a person is down, they cannot be attacked & have more time down added on.

3) A person is considered down until they post again. After they repost, they are fair game.

4) Maximum number of posts to be down is 5. Generally accepted times are 2-3 posts. No one is allowed to permanently kill off someone else. (however, it is perfectly legal to kill yourself off permanently)

5) You cannot take down the entire room. Generally, the max number of people allowed to take out in one post is 2.

6) Only posts that take a legal action in the fight count towards ressurection goals. It is also a generally accepted practice of noting in your non-legal posts that, "*this does not count towards ressurrection*"

Alright, here goes. I hope someone will participate soon.
Doomgiver is sitting at the bar. He feels bored, so he grabs a chair and says: 'anyone wanna fight?'

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Gudon Picked up a bottle of Tarisien ale and threw it towards Doomgiver doom giver is down for one post "Bar fight!"

T10
04-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Marta Richmar enters the room via the gentlemens toilets, and shoots himself in the foot, bringing himself down for 0 posts, due to the fact that he's stupid and hit Gudon instead, taking Gudon down for 1 post.

Doomie
04-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Doomgiver woke up and uses the chair to smash down Marta for 2 posts.

slapshot16
04-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Slapshot comes up and throws a grenade, knocking doomgiver down for 2 posts.

T10
04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Marta Richmar tries to stand back up again, but he's soooooooo stupid that he forgets that he's meant to stay down for two posts, so he can't move.

slapshot16
04-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Slapshot pulls out a pair of mac 11's and readies himself for action!

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Gudon threw his chair at slapshot slapshot is down for 3 posts Gudon then stabs Marta in the arm Marta is down for 2 posts.

slapshot16
04-25-2004, 11:28 PM
OCC: Lol an OCC in a bar fight but LukeKatarn Marta has not gotten up from her two post shot so you cannot hit him

LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by slapshot16
OCC: Lol an OCC in a bar fight but LukeKatarn Marta has not gotten up from her two post shot so you cannot hit him OOC But he was already down for two posts his two posts where up then I got him)

slapshot16
04-25-2004, 11:33 PM
3) A person is considered down until they post again. After they repost, they are fair game.

OCC:He has to repost before he is considered up again. (Srry doomgiver for that break in the action.)

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 01:08 AM
He did post Marta Richmar tries to stand back up again, but he's soooooooo stupid that he forgets that he's meant to stay down for two posts, so he can't move. he was down for two posts then he posted again.

F-Bomb
04-26-2004, 01:52 AM
OOC: Gawd, Katarn, you can't even do this half-decent. *Rolls eyes, points at, and laughs at LukeKatarn.

IC: BeefyBoy pulls his large bulk out from under the Willek juice tap and vomits on Gudon knocking him to the floor for 3 posts. He removes his belt, holding his pants up with one hand and brandishing the belt with the other.

"Shut up, I'm starving!"

slapshot16
04-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Slapshot jumps up and unloads his mac-11's on beefyboy. It hits him in the eye. he is down for 2 posts

Doomie
04-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Doomgiver woke up a long time ago, but now he jumps back in! yarrr! He grabs slapshot by the nose and starts slapping him in the face! down for 1 post!

T10
04-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Marta Richmar gets back up again, failing to notice the large chunk missing from his arm. Ignoring the fight around him, he heads for the bar and asks for a drink of apple juice. However, he falls back on his stool, and knocks Doomgiver over for one post. Marta then bites his fingernail, and knocks himself down for a post as well.

Oh, and, LOL Slapshot, Marta's male. He's called Marta, not Martha. :rolleyes:

LukeKatarn
04-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Gudon gets back up and poops on beefboy Beefboy is down for 1 post :D .

Genghis_Khan
04-26-2004, 08:55 PM
(This looks like fun)

Genghis_Khan enters the bar, look around and decides that this lot are useless.

He surprises LukeKatarn by picking him up, and chucking him at T10, knocking them both out for three posts and destroying three tables in the process.

He then makes his way to the bar, and orders himself a Cola with Ice.

slapshot16
04-27-2004, 07:59 PM
OCC: Ooops srry marta sounds like a girls name... oops again lol

IC: Slapshot steps on Gengis Kahn's tow, but it's big so it knocks them both down for one post.

F-Bomb
04-27-2004, 08:29 PM
FOR SOMETHING HOLY'S SAKE KATARN!!! READ THE FREAKING RULES! DOWN UNTIL POSTS AGAIN!! DID I POST AGAIN? NO!!!

BeefyBoy, who cleverly dodged being pooped on by remaining on the ground, nurses his Mac-11 wounds. He bleeds all over the ground. Making his way to the bar, he pats Doomgiver on the back, making him slide on the blood, flooring him for 1 post.

"Bartender, I'd like some fries with that shake!"

LukeKatarn
04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
(Darn it I did not see that Slapsot got you)

Doomie
04-28-2004, 05:28 AM
Alright, doomgiver gets back up again and grabs beefyboy's feet, causing him to fall on the ground, and slings him out of the window into the trash can, knocking him out for three posts. (and he looses his front teeth!):D

You can come back in when you wake up.

LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Gudon got back up and Punched Doomgiver Doomgiver is out for 2 posts

T10
04-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Marta get's up, and starts looking in dismay at the mess now. Blood everywhere! Broken tables! And no-one's cleaned the gents in almost a week! Terrible.

Marta, being a part time cleaner, decides that he should help tidy things up. He pulls a mop out from a cupboard at the side of the room, and begins to mop up the blood. However, part way through, he spots Gudon standing around, waiting for someone to get up and challenge him (or be kocked down). So, he whacks him around the head with the mop, before heading back into the gents to clean the loo's.

LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 07:59 PM
(So am I am I out for a few posts or am I stil in the game becausa T10 never said how many posts I am out for)

F-Bomb
04-28-2004, 08:40 PM
BeefyBoy squeezes back through the door and heads to the restroom to clean the blood off his face. He sees Marta Richmar mopping the floor. He grabs him by the ankles, holds him upside down, and dunks him in and out of a used (but not flushed) toilet. He is emotionally scarred and cannot do anything but utter gibberish for 3 posts. BeefyBoy slips on some blood on his way out of the restroom and hits his head on the floor. He is down for 2 posts.

VanLingo
04-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Lingo walks in the door, sees the fight, and walks back out for 2 posts.

Alegis
04-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Alegis walks in and slips over a banana peeling and is rendered unconcious for 5 posts

Doomie
04-29-2004, 08:23 AM
Doomgiver stands in the bar with nobody left to fight, so he smashes a beer bottle on his own head and goes K.O. for 1 post.

LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Gudon wakes up and sees noone up in the bar so he walks to a tabel and bangs his head on it he is out for 2 posts.

Doomie
04-29-2004, 12:33 PM
Doomgiver wakes up again, and decides to stay up this time (cuz it hurt!) He grabs a chair, smashes a table, and picks up the table leg. Then he hides behind the bar, with a bottle in his empty hand...

F-Bomb
04-29-2004, 08:46 PM
BeefyBoy, refreshed from his involuntary nap in the restroom, enters the main bar area hoping to wet his whistle from all the snoring he did. He sees all the self-inflicted injuries and laughs a deep belly laugh. It shakes the room, knocking several neon beer signs from the wall on top of Doomgiver. He is both electrocuted and bludgeoned. He goes down for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Gudon walks to Beefboy and offers him a beer then kicks him in the Crot**. OUCH down for 3 posts

T10
04-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Marta returns to sanity and decides that, as Beefboy just broke the only toilet, the remains are clean enough. He leave the loos, and observes the insanity of the destruction taking place. Utterly disgusted, he leaves the bar for a couple of rounds. (He basically can't shoot anyone, it's a bit like being knocked down, except he's actually up, and not really doing anything. YET!)

LukeKatarn
04-30-2004, 02:35 PM
After seeing everyone gone Gudon punches himself realy hard Gudon is out for two posts)

Doomie
04-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Then, Doomgiver wakes up again and he drank all the beer behind the bar. Then he needs to pee and goes to the toilet, only to find it to be broken. Since he's so drunk, he shatters it to pieces and throws the remains out of the door, hitting... Nobody, because Gudon just knocked himself out. Then, Doomgiver throws up over the body's lying on the ground, and decides to take a leak on them too. then he passes out for one post.

T10
05-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Being away from the bar, Marta has no idea who's down. So, he presumes that everybody in the bar hears a strange whining noise from outside. If they'd have look out of the window, they'd have seen a 2-Seater X-Wing crash into the bar. Well, one of the seats ejected shortly before the crash, along with a little R2 unit.

The entire structure collapses, leaving only a large bar counter remaining in the pile of rubble. The only person who is hurt is Marta, who is concussed for 3 rounds.

Doomie
05-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Doomgiver sees theres nobody left to fight. He also sees that it's not as much as a bar fight but more as a street fight now. He picks up a few bricks from what used to be the wall and starts juggling with them, but one falls on his head. Now it would be lame if the next one didn't have anyone to fight, so this time, Doomgiver stays up! (cheer everybody!)

LukeKatarn
05-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Gudon regains conchousnes (Yeah I know I did not spell it right)and grabs the neon bar sign and throws it at doomiver luckely he did not throw it that hard so doomgiver is only out for two posts.

GlobalStrike
05-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Tale Kanisaki walks in the bar and hits Gudon over the head with a two by four. Gudon is out for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

VanLingo
05-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Lingo siezes the opportunity to kick Gudon while he's down (against the rules, but hey, this is a barfight). Gudon is out for an extra post.

GlobalStrike
05-02-2004, 12:38 AM
VanLingo, rules are the rules. They're there to balance the game. Therefore, your not allowed to go against them. I don't know if that means you are banned from this thread or what. If something should be done about it, then we'll just have to wait for a moderater to come if it's serious enough. :jawa :jawa

GlobalStrike
05-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Therefore VanLingo, you were not allowed to hit Gudon on that post. You can hit him now thou. :jawa :jawa

GlobalStrike
05-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Tale Kanisaki trips on a table leg and hits his head on the counter, rendering him unconsious for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomie
05-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Well, as long as you don't give them more posts down, it's legal. But what you did is not. therefore, Doomgiver grabs lingo by his hairs and slings him against a hanging lamp, knocking him out for 3 posts and another 2 when you wake up and fall down from it...

LukeKatarn
05-02-2004, 11:47 AM
(Gudon gets up and whacks van lingo out for 5 posts. How do you like it?) (Oh and DG I am just ikidding I did not whack him) Gudon seeing only Doomgiver up walks over to DG but on his way he trips on a peice of rubble and is uout for one post.

T10
05-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Marta get's up, and observes the destruction he's just caused with a large grin. "Hahahaha! No more bar fight for me! Hehehehehe!" He shouts with glee. He then begins running around in circles before smashing himself into a fast food outlet fat fryer, burning himself for 4 posts.

Genghis_Khan
05-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Genghis_Khan wakes up, looks around and seeing very little of the bar remaining, gets up.

He goes to what used to be the exit, and picks up a two bricks, and throws it in the direction of Tale Kanisaki, the first one hits him, and knocks him out for one post, the second one hits a nearby sign, which falls back on Genghis_Khan, and knock conks him out for another post.

Doomie
05-07-2004, 03:14 AM
Geez, if ya keep knocking yerself out it's no fun anymore.

Alright, Doomgiver just discovered he is a wizard and tried to cast "armageddon". It fails, and a small brick comes falling out of the sky right on Doomgiver's head, knocking him out for 2 posts.

There, everybody is down.

Glaive v.1
05-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Glaive walks past fight, barely dodges a flying bottle

*Glaive Grabs doomgiver and pokes out his eyeballs.

*doomgiver searching for new set of eyes out for 3 posts.

Genghis_Khan
05-07-2004, 06:33 AM
(By the way Glaive, the bar is no more, it collapsed a couple of posts back. We're fighting outside the bar now)

Genghis picks up the bar sign, creeps up behind Glaive, and smacks him around the head with it, knocking him out for three posts.

Then he runs to find other people to whack

LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 09:29 AM
(Glaive DG was out for two posts you can not make him out for more posts) Gudon wakes up and sneaks behind Genghis_khan and cracks hiis neck he is out for two posts.

T10
05-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I destroyed the bar by crashing my X-Wing into it. Anyway, Marta gets back out of the fat fryer, before gobbling down some french fries. Then, he takes a burger and hurls it at Monsieur Katarn. The he goes into bullet time (yes, I know it's not the Matrix, but I'm drunk, and I think that I am going uber slow). He spins up to a stunned Katarn, and smashes a cup of orange juice (1% Orange juice, 99% ice) into his face, knocking hiom out for 2 posts as he tries to swallow the ice cubes.

Doomie
05-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Alright, Doomgiver woke up and found his eyes and then he uses his newly found wizard skills to group teleport everybody to a bar that's still intact. Then he makes a molotov cocktail from a beer bottle, his socks and his lighter and starts throwing them around. the bar is set on fire and marta, who was still standing, will run around in dispair for three posts because his back is burning, unless someone else pputs him out...

LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 03:13 PM
(I have not waken up yet because I can not but T10 I am Gudon not Katarn.)

T10
05-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Marta stops running around temporarily, writes a note to Gudon, apologizing about the confusion between names, and continues running around in flames.

Doomie
05-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Doomgiver puts Marta out of his misery (sp?) by making him trip, causing him to fall into the toilet and then taking a piss on his head. By the way, have you guys seen it? i started a new RPG! join Droids everbody!

SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 04:08 PM
*Trevor Kenobi walks in*

Trevor : Thought you could start a fight without me, huh?

Everybody : WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Trevor : Sorta what i expected you to say.

*Draws out Thermal Detonator only to discover that it's a grapefruit, then kicks a nearby Grenolan in the @£$.*

Doomie
05-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Doomgiver trips over marta's legs on the way out and bangs against trevor in his fall, knocking ém both out, but only trevor stays down for two posts cause he isn't a barfight veteran. (god i'm mean.)

SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 04:17 PM
*still downed*

Doomie
05-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Doomgiver grabs a beer and sits down on trevor.

SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 04:20 PM
*Trevor gets back up*

Picks up Mr. Doomgiver and.....

YES! HE DOES THE ULTIMATELY SUPREME MEGAGRAVITONIC CHOKESLAM!

He's pinned now.....1.....2....

*referee cant remember what comes after 2*

Doomie
05-09-2004, 04:28 PM
*this doesn't count as a post* so, i'm down for 2 posts now?

SkullHW™
05-09-2004, 04:31 PM
yep. (doesnt count as post.)

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:07 AM
Gudon gets up and picks up a gun then shoots skull 3 times. 1 In the left shoulder 2 in the right shoulder 3 In the head but it missed. Skull is out for two posts.

Glaive v.1
05-11-2004, 10:13 AM
*using the ancient martial art of chimpjitzu glaive summons a crack squad of monkey ninjas

*sends monkey ninjas to attack Gudon

*Gudon being attack by monkey ninjas

Doomie
05-11-2004, 11:01 AM
And yes, DG is up again and he grabs a ninja-monkey by the tail and slings him around like a flail. Unfortuantly, the monkey's little monkey friend wasn't too happy about it and bit DG in the leg, causing him to fall with his head on the bar. OUCH! 2 posts again.

T10
05-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Marta gets up and notices that everybody has been moved to a new bar. So, he get's a drink, and uses bullet time to drink it really cooly (is that actually a word?). Then, he uses bullet time again to pull off a really cool spin, and knock the empty glass into Glaives' face, kocking him down for a post, while he picks shards of glass out of his eye.

Then, he does a cool flip over his head, and lands on...oh, there's nobody left to fight. So, he flips back and orders another drink.

Doomie
05-11-2004, 11:25 AM
*doesn't count as a post*

you forgot the chimpyitsu or whatever. there's still monkeys to fight. one of 'em just pured whisky on my face after peeing in it...

yaebginn
05-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Yaeb Ginn steps out of his speeder with two hold out blasters in his two hands. He then shoots all the monkeys, drops one blaster and uses the other to pistol whip Glaive. He's now out for two posts.

LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Gudon uses the anchaint art of SUPR STRNG BM ATTAK )Means SUPER STRONG BEAM ATTACK) and it flys around the area hitting people its first victem is yaeb. yaeb is out for 2 posts.

Doomie
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
And Doomgiver wakes up again, and grabs a table leg (with the table stil attached to it) and starts waving it around. he accidentally hits Gudon, who is now out for 1 post. (cause it was an accident, it didn't hit really hard. I just like to swing around entire tables)

T10
05-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Marta looks behind him. He sees that almost everyone has knocked themselves out, completely ignoring him. Smiling, he orders another drink, before grabbing the pistol off of the floor and using it to shoot the bartender. In the foot that is, not a killing blow. No. He's just out until he goes to hospital.

Then, he gets a hosepipe, attaches it to the beer pump, and sprays it all around the room. He hits Doomgiver with a powerful stream of beer, knocking him over for 2 posts, while he picks himself up from the swimming pool that is the bar floor.

Marta then drinks the beer, making it empty.

yaebginn
05-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Yaeb Ginn wakes and grabs a bottle of potent Kashyyyk liquor. He beats T10/Marta in the face with it, and between the blow and the intake of the strong liquor, he is out for four posts.

GlobalStrike
05-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Tale Kanisaki takes Yeab Ginn's head and bangs it off the bar counter. Yeab Ginn is out for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomie
05-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Uhm... i think it would be less confusing to use your normal names... oh well, too late anyway.

Doomgiver uses his magical powers again, and casts the spell: 'ultra bloody firey death of doom and dispair'. The result is... Doomgiver noticing that his powers are gone. He then drinks an entire vat of beer and captures Tale in the empty vat, trapping him for 2 posts.

Genghis_Khan
05-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Genghis_Khan gets up, and rubs his neck.

He looks around, and seeing Doomgiver, he runs up behind him, picks up a pole and shoves it in one ear though his head and out his butt. Thus knocking out for three posts.

GlobalStrike
05-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Tale Kanisaki runs outside to his parked A-wing. Still a little hazy from DoomGiver's attack, he tries to fly away from the carnage, only to crash it into thr bar, reducing it to rubble. The crash causes rubble to fall on Genghis_Khan, knocking him out for 3 posts. Tale is unconscious from the crash and is out for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
05-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Gudon came up and used the power of PSHYCO PERSON and runs all around the room. He ran into Doomgiver knocking him out for two posts but also knocks himself out for one.

Doomie
05-16-2004, 02:30 PM
*doesn't count as a post* Sorry, Katarn, i was already out. Guess you just tripped over my legs :D

Volt1
05-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Volt Runs into the bar with a blaster pointed at LukeKatarn but trips over a stool and is out for 1post

Doomie
05-18-2004, 09:29 AM
And Yes! DG is back up again and he uses his super smash attack... To open a bottle of beer because everybody is down again...

yaebginn
05-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Yaeb comes back and hits DG with a bar stoll in the heart, knocking him out for three posts.

Genghis_Khan
05-21-2004, 08:17 AM
Genghis gets back up, sees himself in a bew nar (sorry, new bar), picks up a nearby chair and whacks Yeab with it, knocking him out for two posts, and causing him to have an incredible headache when he wakes up, which will knock him out for a further post.

LukeKatarn
05-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
*doesn't count as a post* Sorry, Katarn, i was already out. Guess you just tripped over my legs :D (oops sorry)
(AND VOLT IT IS GUDON GUD-ON) Gudon unfolds a secret potion whitch him into "MR HYDE" oops sorry "MR HIDE" he goes and hides but on the way to his hideing spot he slaps Genghis then continues to his hideing spot where he then turns back into Gudon. Genghis is out for 2 posts.

GlobalStrike
05-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Tale Kansaki wakes up and notices eveyone's in a new bar. He runs inside and pulls out his stun blaster, shooting Gudon with it right between the eyes, knocking him out for 2 posts and giving him a bad headache knocking him out for 1 posts when he wakes up . (not like it matters, but Tale is my KOTOR character). :jawa :jawa

Doomie
05-22-2004, 08:02 AM
DG wakes up again and grabs tale by his hairs, swings him around in such a way that he hits the wall three times and then throws him into the jukebox, totally wrecking it causing it to play fragment of songs, making it sound like a stupid polka/jazz/rock/tango mix. Oh, and a lamp from the ceiling falls on top of Tale, causing him to be KO for... let's see... three posts?

LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 08:38 AM
(DOES NOT COUNT AS A POST) (WILL PEOPLE STOP GOING KNOCKING HIM OUT FOR 2 POSTS THEN ALSO KNOCKING HIM OUT FOR ANOTHER ONE THAT IS VERY ANNOYING IT IS WORSE THEN MY BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMER.)

SkullHW™
05-25-2004, 02:16 AM
*Getting up quickly, Trevor looks equally quickly around for the most dangerous weapon man ever constructed.

The Table Leg.

As soon as his mind is aquitted to a task, shifting Trevor's will will not work.

He takes the table leg, beats heck out of Glboal, Doomgiver and Katarn.

All of them are left bleeding on the floor, while Trevor laughs a highpitched, puberty laugh.

Then gets some more Juri Juice..*

Doomie
05-27-2004, 10:32 AM
DG Gets up, sees Skull with his back turned towards him and kicks him in his @$$, causing him to fall not only with his face on the wooden bar (Auch )but also on top of his glass, that breaks, leaving glass-splinters in Skulls face (More auch.), Wich makes him bleed to near-death for two posts.

F-Bomb
05-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Back from his rather long respite from combat, Beefy Boy wades into the fray. Watching the combat, he yawns with boredom. The stink of his breath knocks Doomgiver out for 1 post.

Genghis_Khan
05-28-2004, 09:05 AM
Genghis wake up, sees Beefy Boy - who's shadow is making the wall crumble.

Genghis then picks up a bottle, and lobs it at Beefy Boy.

The bottle narrowly misses his head and smashes into the wall.

The bottle fragments then fly into Beefy Boy's back and give him him extreme pain, causing him to fall to the fall, causing an earthquake in Australia of 6.5 on the Richter scale, and also knocking him out for three posts

max_rulz
05-29-2004, 02:17 AM
maxrulz walks into the bar and lobs a chair at genghis. he is down for 2 posts

Doomie
05-29-2004, 12:01 PM
And DG woke up again and grabs max by his ears. He pulls them both untill they rupture and max faints for 2 posts because of the extreme pain...

LukeKatarn
05-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Gudon wakes up and pulls ous his pet rabbit he then sticks the rabbit on the stove and turns it on! Gudon then flings it at doomgiver who is now out for two posts rolling. (Ever heard of the game whip lash:D ?)

F-Bomb
05-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Beefy Boy finishes picking the glass out of his back by rubbing against the wall and sees Doomgiver go down to a flaming rabbit. Inspired by this incendiary display, Beefy Boy goes over to Doomgiver, bends over, and farts across the flames rising from his body. The resulting inferno scorches Gudon, taking him out of the action for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
05-31-2004, 09:34 PM
(Doesn't count as a post. lol good one F.:D )

Drax Kreiger
05-31-2004, 11:29 PM
Drax walks in, sees the flames, and grabs a fire extinguisher. He then proceeds to freeze Beefy Boy for 2 posts.

Doomie
06-01-2004, 05:28 AM
DG wakes up again and congratulates Beefyboy for his extremely painful attack with a kick in the teeth. Beefyboy will search for his teeth for 2 posts.

F-Bomb
06-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Doesn't count

I got pWned twice... that blows.
I'll stay down for four posts as they were both pretty good.

Drax Kreiger
06-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Drax then looks around, spots DG, and proceeds to smack him over the head with the fire extinguisher. DG goes down for one post.

LukeKatarn
06-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Gudon shoots realy cold ice so that whenever something gets hit by it it turns to ice and Gudon shoots some at the fire extinguisher and it freezes Drax for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Dg wakes up again, apologises to Beefyboy because he owned him while he was on the ground and then heads for Gudon. He empty's a bottle o' beer, holds a lighter by his mouth and burps. The alcoholic gasses eminating from his mouth + the lighter result in a flamethrower that burns Gudon, who will lie on the ground crying for mercy for two posts.

Glboricua
06-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Glboricua walks into the area where all the fighting is going down, and looks around. When he sees the chaos that is this bar fight, he grabs a stick and starts running around swinging like crazy and smacks into Doomgiver, KOing them both for 1 post.

Sabretooth
06-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Yay! A bar fight! A bar fight!

*accidently whacks GLboricua with a bottle*

Gl-whatever is out for 1 post.

And come on, heat it up! This bar fight is lame! Look at the one that was in the SW Cantina!!

(Why didn't anyone tell me there was a bar fight down here??!!:mad: :mad: )

Doomie
06-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Great to have you in here, i'll certainly take a look there. By means of reward DG stufsf a beer bottle in Saber's mouth (bottom first), smashing your teeth. You're down for one post. (Normally it would be more but otherwise, only one guy is up at a time.)

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Gudon gets up and decides he needs to go pody. He goes over to DG kicks him down and then does his buiness on hi. Out for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
06-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Sabretooth arrives, angrily
Picks up LukeKatarn with his Skaarj Hair
Throws him out of the window
Bars doors and windows

LukeKatarn is trying to get into the bar for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 07:11 AM
(Doesn't count as post. It is Gudon G-U-D-O-N.)

Sabretooth
06-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
(Doesn't count as post. It is Gudon G-U-D-O-N.)

Gotcha!

(Don't consider this as a post or I'll smash yer teeth)

:D > :laugh6:

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
(lol sweet.. Ok that post will not count and this one will not count.)

GlobalStrike
06-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Tale pulls a Cyroban grenade out of his pocket and lobs it sabretooths way, freezing him for 3 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomie
06-10-2004, 10:29 AM
DG is awake again and bitesin tale's leg. That causes him to fall on a table, that flips over. The bottle of beer standing on the table flies trough the air and lands right on Tale's head. However he isn't down (it's a matter of spicing things up.) I hope some people will let others stand up for a while so there will be more people to take down...

By the way sabertooth, i couldn't find the original barfight..

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Gudon got back up and pulled out a can of "Mighty Droid Oil" and squirted it on Tale. Then Gudon pulls out a match and lights it! He throws the match at Tale. Tale runs to water the moment the match hits him. Tale is in a water bucket trying to cool himself for one post.

TiJiL
06-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Tijil (The Bartender who has been watching with a mildly amused expression from behind the counter all this time) stands up and pulls out his double-barrel shotgun. He loads it, cocks it, and then uses the butt of the gun to knock Doomgiver out for one post. He then throws the gun to the side, grabs Doomgiver's limp form, and beats Gudon relentlessly using DG as an unwieldy bludgeon. Gudon, struck painfully by DG's head, is out for two posts!

F-Bomb
06-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Beefy Boy heaves himself off the ground and watches Tijil swing Doomgiver's body like a flail. "Hey that looks like fun, let me try!"
He grabs Tijil by the leg and swings him into the wall repeatedly until his leg comes off. He then continues beating Tijil with his own leg mercilessly. However, BeefyBoy is not accustomed to any sort of extended physical activity and suffers a heart attack due to the athletic strain. Tijil will hover at death's door for 4 posts, and BeefyBoy gasps and his arm goes numb for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-13-2004, 06:10 AM
Holy crap dude... Now i can only beat up sabretooth... wich i do by stealing Tijil's leg (I'm sure he wouldn't mind) and throw it trough the window next to Sabretooth. The glass splinters go into his brain trough the eyes and Sabretooth is unconscious for three posts. (It would be more if his brain wasn't so small):p

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Gudon got up and jumped up and down and Up and Down and UP and DOWN! (Noone is dead I am waiting for more people to get up before I bet up someone.)

Sabretooth
06-15-2004, 01:21 PM
What the...? I don't post and I get kicked out? Doom, you should have thought. There are new barfighters who can come... You don't need to always take someone out each time you come to this forum...

Alegis
06-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Alegis enters the bar, walks over the broken chairs and orders a drink.

"A correlian ale. In a clean glass"

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Gudon goes to the bartender "Tarisien ale please.". Then he notices Alegis and punches him. Out for 1 post.

Jinni Tsurugi
06-15-2004, 09:53 PM
*Jinni Tsurugi walk into the bar and while looking at the comotion shakes his head. LukeKatarn walks by and Jinni takes out his sword and cuts Luke Katarn.* LukeKatarn is down for 3 posts.

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 10:07 PM
(Doesn't count as post. GUDON GU-DON G-U-D-O-N. NOT LUKEKATARN.)

Jinni Tsurugi
06-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Fine. Jinni, just for the heck of it, slashes G-U-D-O-N vigoruosly. Gudon is down for 3 posts.

Happy?

max_rulz
06-16-2004, 02:10 AM
maxrulz finnaly regains concusnos and gabs a nearby blaster,shooting LukeKartarn in the leg, knocking him down for 2 posts

Sabretooth
06-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Sabretooth is back!!!

Attacks Jinni Tsurugi with anti-n00b hypnotizer

Jinni is desperately trying to know where he is and trying to get out for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Dg gets back up again and stamps 'I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL UP' around sabretooth's head ten times with a giant stamp, knocking him out for three posts.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-17-2004, 11:38 PM
skreej walks into the bar, picks up a bottle and smashes it over doomgiver's head knocking him out for 2 posts

Sabretooth
06-18-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Sith-Jedi-Fight
skreej

:fist:
You know exactly why. You're insulting the order of the Skaarj.

Poggle
06-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Poggle awoken from his drunken slumber on the bar by the noisy fight clubs skreej over the head with his bar stool knocking him out for two posts

F-Bomb
06-18-2004, 09:06 PM
BeefyBoy hauls his bulk up from the floorboards and readies himself to strike. As he levels the bag of Doritos that you don't want to know where he keeps to throw at Poggle, the bag pops, throwing all the chips into his mouth. Delighted at the surprise, BeefyBoy chews and enjoys the snack. Upon swallowing, a partially masticated Dorito sticks in his throat choking him and he administers the self-Heimlic, spraying the food bits all over Poggle. Poggle with retch violently for 2 posts.

And I'm sorry Katarn, but how can you call yourself that? Yeah, that thing above your avatar. That makes me want to retch violently for the rest of my life. You and Darth Tepe are undeserving of that title, and if anyone I've seen on here should have it, it's Van Lingo.

LukeKatarn
06-18-2004, 11:38 PM
(FYI I am a good RPer. It is not you to judge F and why should Lingo be the RPG lord?) Gudon gets up and belchs from his ale. To bad for Jinni he was burped on. Jinnni is out for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
06-19-2004, 06:30 AM
F-Bomb, LK has been in nearly every RPG I've ever known and deserves the title of RPG Lord with Darth Tepe. If you have any objection, then GET THE F OUT!!!!

In anger, Sabretooth calls for back-up for back-up from his Skaarj warriors, but they are busy partying at Hawaii, so instead, he attacks F-Bomb with a cute, fuzzy teddy-bear.

F-Bomb is busy adoring his new teddy-bear for 2 posts.

Poggle
06-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Poggle regains his composure and pulls out a blaster and takes aim at f-bomb only to slip on some spilt ale and hit sabretooth in the leg for one post

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Gudon decides that he needs back up so he digs a hole to the center of the earth. 5 seconds later he comes back with LEPrecon and takes their weapons. He fires all of them at Poggle! Poggle is now out for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Hooray for artemis fowl! Anyway, i think f-bombs argument was that Van lingo is the best RP'er, though he doesn't take part in all RPG's (Wich is madness), his posts are the greatest, in fact, i'd like to represent this special 'RPG lord' cup to... Lukekatarn! by throwing it in his face, knocking him out for two posts!

Jinni Tsurugi
06-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Jinni gets back up after a much needed nap and says "I am too powerful to be knocked out for any number of posts." Just then his mother comes in the door in her police uniform and shoots Jinni then walks out. Jinni is down for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
06-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Sabretooth arrives and fills Doomgiver's mind with an interesting idea.

Doomgiver is writing a story on the idea for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 03:45 PM
(DG you like Artemis Fowl too? COOL! I love all of them. The only one that I still have to read is 3 The Etirnity Code.) Gudon got back up and told all of his fairy friends to get Artemis Fowl himself. Artemis brought with him Butler! Butler started shooting SabreTooth with his Sig Suar. (I spelled that wrong.) Sabretooth is out for 3 posts.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Skreej wakes up in a daze. Seeing that he was knocked out he says "grrrrrrrrrrrrr", pulls a blaster and tries to shoot gudon. He misses 100 times and runs out of ammo. He gets angrier and kicks him in the shins instead, gudon is down for a post.

Poggle
06-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Poggle clubs skreej with an ale bottle for 2 posts

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:13 PM
how long is a post?

yaebginn
06-19-2004, 10:17 PM
what you jsut did is a post. its just one time person types something. it can be one word or a thousand words.

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Gudon got back up and called for Holly Sort and Julias Root. Julias and Holly team up on Poggle and start shooting him. Poggle is out for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
06-20-2004, 03:52 AM
Sabretooth shows gudon his holiday videos.

Gudon is being bored for 3 posts.

topshot
06-20-2004, 01:45 PM
*Sits at the bar, still eating his chicken and fried rice without even noticing there's a pile of debris lying around.*

Topshot sits there eating his lunch for 3 posts, or until someone decides to interrupt his free time.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Skreej picks up a chair and tries to smash sabertooth over the head. He misses, hits his own foot and is hopping around in pain for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-21-2004, 05:42 AM
Yes, i like artemis fowl, but DG decides it's been enough and gets a troll (i have my sources )to chase them all back underground. Lukekatarn is drawn underground in the chaos as well, trapping him for three posts.

LukeKatarn
06-21-2004, 09:18 AM
(I didn't post after I was down for 3 posts. Your post was the third one so that last one does not count with me being down for 3 more posts.) "STUPID TROLL!" Gudon pulls out a nuetrino 2,000 "DIE!" He shoots Sabretooth. Sabretooth is down for 2 posts.

Poggle
06-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Poggle throws DG over the bar for 1 post

Doomie
06-21-2004, 12:12 PM
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...

Lord Haine
06-21-2004, 03:45 PM
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth, cause it's very confusing. I looked if LukeKatarn was down already but i didn't see it because he was called Gudon. I believe more misunderstandings like this occurred, so...
I agree ^^^
OOC: Hey everyone i will try and keep by the rules im kinda new though so.. here goes:

Haine comes in via the womens toilets in a suit putting money into his pocket, he sees the destruction going on out in the main room. He picks LukeKatarn up by his little finger and does a super triple combo massive hurting pain kick in his stomach, he is OUT, for 2 posts.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Skreej goes to court and legally changes his name to Sith-Jedi-Fight.

He then walks back to the bar and smacks Haine upside the head. Making him feel stupid for 2 posts.

Poggle
06-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Poggle sees the cantina band have abandoned there instruments to take cover, poggle grabs the largest instrument he can find and throws it at Sith-Jedi-Fight hitting him on the head knocking him down for two posts

LukeKatarn
06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Luke Katarn grabs his sercret weapon. A SUPERMEGAULTIMATEHYPERGIGATHINGY! He fires at at the whole bar destroying it. The only person that it injures is Haus. Haus is down for 3 posts.

Doomie
06-23-2004, 05:32 AM
Crap! Now we're gonna need a new bar again! Alright, DG grabs his tools and builds a new bar, only he forgets the door, so everyone that wasn't down already (I believe it wasn't more than the legal number) is now trying to find a way out for three posts.
If two people wake up and throw eachother trough the wall, you can also stop searching... (That means that if someone else makes a hole before the three posts have been posted, you can stop.)

Jinni Tsurugi
06-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Jinni picks up Gudon and starts chocking him in midair. Haine sees this and tries to stop it but Jinni smacks him and Haine falls to the floor. Haine and Gudon are down for 3 posts each.

Sith-Jedi-Fight
06-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Sith-Jedi-fight picks up his earlier discarded blaster and whacks Jinni over the head, knocking him out for 2 posts.

Dagoth Ur
06-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Dagoth Ur rapes all of you then leaves to do the same to your wives.

Sabretooth
06-29-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
... but i suggest we all use our normal names, like Doomgiver or sabretooth,

Cool, I'm being noticed! :cool:

Sabretooth picks up a chair and puts it on a dog.
He puts the dog on the bartender.
He puts the bartender of Darth Vader's helmet.
He puts DV's helmet on a viking.
He puts the viking on a giraffe
He puts the giraffe onto one of LF's funny smilies
He puts the smilie on a lightsaber crystal.
He puts the crystal on Greedo.
He puts Greedo on the Millenium Falcon.
He puts the MF onto Boba's head.
He beheads Boba and puts Boba's head on a TV.
He puts the TV on a '70s Hippie.
He puts the hippie onto a lava lamp.
He puts the lava lamp on an old, broken CD.
He puts the cd on GL's head.

Then he fires Doomgiver with a blaster.
Doom is wondering where the blaster shot went for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 07:34 AM
LukeKatarn got up and took out his laser torch. He was trying to make a door in the bar. It worked but, he also went alittle off and it hit SabreTooth. SabreTooth lost an arm. Sabretooth went on a trip to the docters and he won't come back for 3 posts.

Doomie
07-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Doomgiver get's back up again (I really need another starting phrase) and starts a taxi service. Lukekatarn takes a trip, but he doesn't have enough money to pay for it. DG goes to the judge who convicts Lukekatarn to forced labor for three posts.

Tell me if that made sense. It comes down to the fact that Lukekatarn is down or three posts. Or Gudon. Whatever.

max_rulz
07-04-2004, 12:23 AM
maxrulz goes and finds an abandoned at-st walker and jumps in the cockpit,returning to the bar,knocking the roof off and shooting lukekatarn in the chest,knocking him down for 2 posts
*hoping captain holy short isnt in the area*

Sabretooth
07-04-2004, 10:58 PM
The ****? I wasn't even up yet??!! Doom! We need some justice here!

*count this as a post or don't, i don't care*

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 07:19 AM
SAME GOES WITH ME SABRE! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomie
07-05-2004, 07:35 AM
Alright, let's start over from my last post, that should work...

(So i mean the post before this one, not this post)

GlobalStrike
07-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh, sorry about that sabretoth, i miscounted the number posts. :jawa :jawa

Sabretooth
07-05-2004, 11:35 AM
's okay!

*hugs Global Strike*

Alright! Let's get moving again!

Don't count this as a post and I'm currently down, waiting for 3 posts.

GO!!!

(BTW, have you guys noticed that no mod or admin comes here?)

Doomie
07-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Either that, or it's a pretty lazy one.

Anyway, i believe globalstrike is up, so I guess i'll try to kick him in the groin. But i trip over some of the many debris lying on the floor (Since you guys messed up the place real good, or is that bad?) I will be down for one post myself. Since i wasn't sure about globalstrike.

GlobalStrike
07-05-2004, 12:57 PM
(yeah, i'm up still) Anyways, GlobalStrike walks over to maxrulz and agrees to let GlobalStrike buy him a few beers. Maxrulz is having a hangover for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

max_rulz
07-08-2004, 05:08 AM
uh im under-age. id be ejected frm the pub :b

(count this as a post or not. i dont care)

Doomie
07-08-2004, 06:28 AM
the bartender is probably long dead or he just ran away, plus it's more of a smoking ruin then a bar now. you can come in.

So DG resumes his action (Kicking globalstrike in the groin) and kicks him so hard that globalstrike flies up against a beam holding up the ceiling (Though the actual ceiling is gone) that collapses on globalstrike's head, knocking him out for two posts.

max_rulz
07-08-2004, 08:49 PM
im asuming that was counted as a post so ill start again. max recovers from his hangover and gets his light saber from....err... somewhere and cuts off doomgivers balls. doomgivers is getting a transplant and wont be back for 3 posts

GlobalStrike
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by max_rulz
uh im under-age. id be ejected frm the pub :b

(count this as a post or not. i dont care)

It's a forum bar fight, get with the program! If i was'nt up before this "post", then don't count this "post" as a "post"(i know, that sounds paradox). :jawa :jawa

max_rulz
07-09-2004, 12:13 AM
While waiting for everyone to get back up, maxrulz builds a new bar and drags everyone inside

GlobalStrike
07-09-2004, 01:30 AM
GlobalStrike walks up to MaxRulz and coughs in his face, giving him the cold. MaxRulz is blowing his nose for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomie
07-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Y'know, you don't actually throw up when you have a cold... Unless it's a REALLY bad cold...

Anyway, Doomgiver orders a Titanium (TM) safe over mail and accidently drops it on Globalstrike's foot. Globalstrike is hopping around in pain (On one leg, holding his other) for two posts.

max_rulz
07-10-2004, 12:17 AM
if someone edits is it couned as a post?
(dont count this as a post)

Evil Dark Jedi
07-10-2004, 01:04 AM
Zoric walks into the bar and sees Globalstrike hopping around on one foot and sees Doomgiver looking as though he dropped a safe on Globalstrikes foot so Zoric picks up a table and throws it at Doomgiver.Doomgiver is out for 2 posts.

GlobalStrike
07-10-2004, 04:41 PM
GlobalStrike gets over his pain and proceeds to shock maxrulz with a vulkar shock stick. Maxrulz is smoldering in a corner for two posts. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 01:25 AM
Zoric goes up to Globalstrike and pulls out a baseball bat.Zoric hits him over the head.Globalstrike is knocked out for 2 posts.

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 08:00 AM
LukeKatarn orders a Cusom Robo and it arrrives right aaway. Lucky for him it was the Full Size Rahu! Rahu shot down the place and went back in thet truck. Thr truck then left. But LUkeKatarn shot the truck and Rahu and everything in and driveing it blew up. Then Luke makes a new bar. This one has a invinceible bartender and the whole bar is invinceible. LukeKatarn then shot Zoric. Zoric is out fro 3 posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 09:48 AM
*Knocked out*

Doomie
07-12-2004, 04:04 PM
No, editing doesn't count as a post. It'd be too hard to count. however, punching lukekatarn in the face, like this, and kneeing him at the same place, and then throwing him at the invincible barkeeper and wacking him with an invincible chair untill he passes out, that counts as a post.

lukekatarn is out for two posts.

Sabretooth
07-13-2004, 06:47 AM
Sabretooth arrives and tosses in a hand grenade which defuses. He then throws a false snake-skin with a burning stick through him at Doomgiver.

Doomgiver is freaked out for 2 posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-13-2004, 07:03 AM
Zoric wakes up and sees sabretooth.Zoric runs up to him and smashes a beer bottle on his head.Sabretooth is out for 2 posts.

Genghis_Khan
07-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Genghis walks in the new bar, after losing his way from the last couple of bars (how many bars have you guys got though?), and picking up a conveniently placed missile launcher.

Genghis aims the missile launcher at Zoric and fires.

The missile hits Zoric pummelling him into the wall, Zoric is now putting his body back together for three posts. The recoil shoves Genghis back outside.

Genghis is now looking for a map to get back to the bar, for two posts (or until the next time I come online)

max_rulz
07-15-2004, 09:52 PM
globalstrike, i wasnt up yet! DG, we need some justice here!

anyway, now im up so il start again. max gets up and grabs globalstrike by the balls and swings him round and round till he passes out,then throwin him into the wall. globalstrike is finding his balls for 3 posts

Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 06:01 AM
Alright! THAT is justice!

Sabretooth unleashes a Katana fury to slice through 200 sandwiches. He eats those sandwichs and uh... :barf:

Genghis_Khan had to take a nice long bath for 2 posts.

GlobalStrike
07-16-2004, 04:32 PM
globalstrike, i wasnt up yet! DG, we need some justice here!

Oh, sorry, i forgot the rule about someone being down until they post again. :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: Ummm Evil dark Jedi you wre knocked down for 3 poists and only 2 went by. The one where you asked the question should not count nor should the "Knocked Out" count either.

Jaden Malip
07-16-2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: btw, sabretooth, your jedi academy story rules!

Sabretooth
07-17-2004, 05:34 AM
OOC: Thnx, but this isn't really the place to discuss that.

Alright. Let's get this straight. There's a lot of commotion and confusion (and communism) going on, so here's a new rule - You may not post useless OOC posts without an IC in them. No 'knocking self out' (without number of post counts), no fanfic complimenting, no explaning realisations. All that can be done via PMs as well.

Also, read carefully and see wether your 'number of posts out' is over, and only then can you post. Do not needlessly attack someone just cause you don't have anyone to kick butt. No extending 'posts out' either. No worshipping Jawas or Rodians.

Okay, some stuff like *knocked out* and all can be posted, but they must be deleted once the fight reaches the next page.

Also, I think it would be a wise idea to post a separate 'Bar Fight Rules' thread, what say, Doom?

Doomie
07-17-2004, 06:14 AM
I say there's already one in 'the cantina' and that that's where i got the rules i posted in the beginning... but, since you brought up some pretty good points, it may be smart to do that, so we can update it whenever we think of new rules...

Anyway, i kinda lost track of everything so let's just say this is the LAST OOC post allowed... Otherwise, you're gonna have to include some IC as well...

max_rulz
07-17-2004, 08:04 PM
max grabs a chair and throws it at dommgiver. max misses because he is drunk and hits genghis, knocking him down for a post

Doomie
07-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Doomgiver retaliates By grabbing a swordfish and slamming it into Max's face. Max_rulz is out for two posts.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 08:32 AM
GlobalStrike joins the air force and tells doomgiver to wait outside as globalstrike has something to show him. GlobalStrike then shows up... in a cobra attack chopper! Global fills doomgiver full of holes. Doomgiver won't have another drink for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Sabre picks up a ton of computer games magazines and throws then at GlobalStrike. GlobalStrike is reading the magazines for 1 post.

max_rulz
07-18-2004, 07:51 PM
max goes out and buys a disc burner. max installs it and throws his old drive at doomgiver. he is out for 2 posts

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 08:30 PM
OOC: max rulz DoomGiver wass allready out. He was out for 2 posts and your post is the second after. So he could not be knocked out for further posts. You post doesn't count.

IC: LukeKatarn goes to the invinceible bathroom and sits on the invinceible toilet. There he found an invinceible toilet bowl cleaner and grabbed. He put it in the innvinceible toilet then came out and hit Max Rulz with it. Max Rulz is busy being disqusted for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 10:24 PM
Sabretooth entered the Cantina.
Sabretooth exited the Cantina.
Sabre came back and ordered a glass of Jawa Juice. The bartender was an undercover agent of Bush and throttles me with a yellow thread. But I takes him, punches him and flings him over me shoulder!

The bartender falls near LukeKatarn, and uh...

LukeKatarn is cleaning his head of glass pieces for 2 posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Zoric runs over to Sabre and trips him and then punches him in the nose.Sabre is out for 2 posts because he is trying to stop the blood coming from his nose.

max_rulz
07-19-2004, 12:53 AM
*OCC*soz doom

max smacks lukekatarn in the head with a giant purple condom. lukekatarn is wondering what the purple thing is for a post

Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 05:26 AM
Zoric runs up to max and hits him on the head.Max is knocked out for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
07-20-2004, 05:47 AM
*OCC*soz doom

max smacks lukekatarn in the head with a giant purple condom. lukekatarn is wondering what the purple thing is for a post

Post contents ignored.

Sabretooth starts playing volleyball in the Cantina and the ball accidently hits Evil Dark Jedi. EDJ is trying to fnd who hit him for 1 post and then trying to hit him for another post. This makes up a total of 2 posts. :)

Alegis
07-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Alegis wakes up after beeing unconcious for 5 pages and was amazed the fight was still going on. He picks up a glass from the floor and throws it in the crowd

max_rulz
07-21-2004, 04:27 AM
max sneaks up behind allegis and smacks severall chairs over his head but amazingingly he doesnt go down. so max gets his ak-47 out and fills allegis full of holes. allegis is looking for his stomach for a post

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Zoric gets up and goes to Saber and and takes out a vibroblade.He cuts off his arm.Saber is going to the plastic surgeon to get a new arm for 3 posts.

Zoric then goes up to max and takes his ak-47.Zoric hits max over the head with it.Max is out for 2 posts.

OOC:
sorry

GlobalStrike
07-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi
Zoric then goes up to max and takes his hk-47.Zoric hits max over the head with it.Max is out for 2 posts.

You mean ak-47, HK-47 is the evil droid from kotor. Well anyways, globalstrike starts to feel hungry, so he goes outside and tries to wave down an icecream truck, the truck stops, but does so on top of zoric. While globalstrike is enjoying his icecream, zoric is drinking motor oil for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomie
07-21-2004, 07:41 AM
Doomgiver wakes up outside the bar, next to the statue of liberty, without any knowledge of how he got there, and starts kicking it. After kicking it for 5 years, 289 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes and 3 seconds, it collapses right on Globalstrike's head. He is out for three posts. (An' my foot hurts like a bitch)

Sabretooth
07-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Sabretooth uses his super-freeze powers to jam Doomgiver. Doomgiver is then melted and stolen by Jabba the Hutt and sold to Watto.

Doomgiver is learning how to fix speeders for 3 posts.

topshot
07-21-2004, 10:42 AM
Sabretooth has just been thrown into an active volcano.

Sabretooth survives, but is suffering massive 3rd degree burns for 3 posts.

Alegis
07-22-2004, 07:22 PM
alegis unbuttons his shirt and reveals an armor made out of mithril. "stolen from frodo". He then jumps forward, grabs max by his shoes and pulls em, rezsulting in max hitting the floor pretty hard with his head. Down for 5 posts. Alegis runs away and seeks cover behind the bar

GlobalStrike
07-22-2004, 08:33 PM
GlobalStrike wakes up from his concussion and pulls out a flash grenade, throws it in alegis's general direction and runs for cover. Alegis and topshot are taking a trip to the eye doctor for 2 posts each.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Zoric wakes up and sees Globalstrike.Zoric runs over and uses a beer bottle to hit him ove the head.Global is out for 2 posts.

Lord Blackadder
07-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Lord Blackadder turns off the light in the bar enveloping it in pitch black darkness just prior to strategically placing a bear trap in the middle of the floor. Doomgiver fails to see said trap and treads on it causing excrutiating leg wounds... Doomgiver is out for 3 rounds.

max_rulz
07-24-2004, 10:44 PM
gengis,i wasnt up. you are classified as down until you post again and i hadent posted!

max gets gengis by his head and pulls until it falls off. gengis is geting head surgery for 3 posts.

p.s the most amount of posts you can knock some1 down for is 3. read the rules on the first page.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Zoric then hits Lord Blackadder over the head with a beer bottle.Lord Blackadder is out for 2 posts.

Zoric then punches max in the stomach.Max is trying to catch his breath for 2 posts.

topshot
07-25-2004, 07:10 AM
Topshot forces Zoric to succumb to torture and jams a spade down his throat.

Zoric is temporarily dead for 2 posts.

Doomie
07-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Doomgiver grabs Topshot by the nose and swings him against the ceiling, wich comes down upon him. Topshot is unconscious for 1 post, and tries to get out of the pile of debris for another post.

Whimseyboy
07-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Whim jumps Doom and polorizes his body to a speeder which is leaving for the other side of the planet Doom is out for 2 posts and another post trying to get back to the bar.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-26-2004, 03:53 AM
Zoric gets up and and punches whim in the stomach then in the nose.Whm is trying to regain his air and stop the nose bleed for 3 posts.

GlobalStrike
07-26-2004, 11:34 PM
GlobalStrike wakes up and see's fighting all around him. He then goes to get revenge on zoric for breaking a bottle over his head. GlobalStrike picks up a chair by the head rest and smacks zoric over the head with it. Zoric' head is hurting for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Sabretooth
07-28-2004, 06:31 AM
Sabre picks up a chair and sits on it. Since it's in the air, and no ones sitting on it, it falls down...

down.......

down........

down........

Onto GlobalStrike, who is trying to get rid of it for 3 posts.

kome566
07-28-2004, 05:00 PM
(Let me get in this mug :D)

Kolias walks in and is like :confused: :confused: What the **** is going on here.He shrugs and picks up a champagne bottle and breaks it over Sabre's head for 2 posts

max_rulz
07-29-2004, 02:53 AM
max sprays zoric with oil and sets him on fire.zoric is a walking torch for 3 posts

Evil Dark Jedi
07-29-2004, 05:38 AM
max sprays zoric with oil and sets him on fire.zoric is a walking torch for 3 posts

I hadnt posted yet so im not up.That is against the rules so I will hit you.

Zoric runs up to Max and punches him in the back of the head.Max is out for 3 posts.

kome566
07-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Since no1 has beatten up him yet Kolias stabs Evil Dark Jedi with his broken champagne bottle knockin him down for 1 posts

topshot
07-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Kolias is on the receiving end of a shafting.

Kolias has a metal pole sticking through his chest for 2 posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-29-2004, 06:36 PM
Zoric got up and saw topshot.Zoric hits topshot over the head with a leg off the table and beats topshot up.Topshot is out for 3 posts.

kome566
07-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Kolias crawls away from the fight with his 1337 wounds. He bandages himself and gets right back into the action. Kolias picks up a pazaak card and slices between Zoric's eyes,knocking him out for 2 posts

GlobalStrike
07-30-2004, 02:11 AM
GlobalStrike pulls out a ninja katana and slices and dices kolias into bite-size pieces. Kolias is sewing himself back together for 3 posts. :jawa :jawa

max_rulz
08-03-2004, 12:11 AM
max smacks globalstrike over the head witha large polo mallet. globalstrike is pulling himself out of the ground for 2 posts

topshot
08-03-2004, 12:57 AM
*Picks up GlobalStrike's katana, then slices through Max's midsection like a hot knife through butter.*

Max is pwned for 3 posts.

Sabretooth
08-03-2004, 06:07 AM
Sabre hits tophot with a steel pipe.

Topshot is chasing sabre and thus, both of us are out for 2 posts.

GlobalStrike
08-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Global gets up and ducks from a flying beer bottle, only for the bottle to hit princess leia. Leia's noghri bodyguards, thinking that the bottle came from globalstrike, attempt to tackle him. He ducks yet again, only for the bodyguard to tackle evil dark jedi. A second guard tackles global, bringing him down hard. EDJ is out for 3 posts and globalstrike is out for 2. Yay! 300 posts! I'm now astormtrooper. :jawa :jawa

kipperthefrog
11-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Kipper The Frog comes in the scene to join the mindless action!

kipper gets some little spike shoes and hops real hard onZoric's head, knocking him out for 2 posts!

DarthTDe
11-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Jaden walks in"HOLY CRAP!"oh,well'He rips out Kipper's tooth and he howls with pain for two posts,he then pulls out a Finesi auto
twelve and shoots topshot in the face,he runs around screaming
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!MY FACE!!!IT"LL NEVER GROW BACK!!!"For
three posts.:explode:

T10
11-15-2004, 12:42 PM
The door suddenly burst open, and Marta used the distraction to pick up the door and put it back in place. This peaceful action suprises Jaden, who is confused for two posts.

Sabretooth
11-16-2004, 12:54 AM
Sabre hands over T10 a dental floss.

T10 is wondering what it is for 3 posts.

kipperthefrog
11-16-2004, 05:04 AM
Kipper comes back and gets out a cd player and plays the song "Circle in the sand" by Belinda Carsile over and over again. Sabre gets hypnotised by the music for 2 posts.

topshot
11-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Topshot chases Kipper off with a machette.

KippertheFrog and myself are both out for 2 posts.

Sabretooth
11-28-2004, 02:19 AM
Sabre enters and orders a drink.

TheOutrider
11-28-2004, 07:19 PM
TheOutrider throws a glass at SabreTooth

SabreTooth is out for 2 posts

{INF}-shadow
11-30-2004, 11:46 AM
OCC: I will just use my username to avoid confusion :D, i am kind of new at rp

IC: {INF}-shadow walks in, wondering where the heck everyone is. he takes out a concussion grenade, throws it in the middle of the room, but there is nobody around, so it hits him, taking him out for 3 posts while an FX-7 medical droid does surgery on him.

Joetheeskimo
11-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Joe walks in and deactivates the medical droid, then runs out laughing maniacally.

shadow is out for an extra post, because he has no droid to heal him :xp:

{INF}-shadow
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
ooc: lol its funny but im already down ;) ill just go by shadow lol
doesn't count as post

topshot
11-30-2004, 05:10 PM
Joe, laughing maniacally, runs out...........straight into Topshot's sniping cross-hairs! (How's that for irony? :D )

Joe's laying on the ground with 2 broken legs and a wounded arm. Joe lies helpless on the ground for 3 posts.

F-Bomb
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Topshot's rifle backfires as Beefy Boy places his rather meaty finger in the barrel. Topshot will be in severe pain for 2 posts.

kipperthefrog
12-02-2004, 05:15 AM
kipper gets some piano wire and makes a sound with it.

f-bomb has it ringing in his head for 2 posts..