PDA

View Full Version : The Secret of MI Problem!!

Jack Threepwood
05-01-2004, 06:54 AM
Ive played CMI and EMI and of course thort they were butt-numbingly amazing, so i recently decided 2 buy the bounty pack. i received the bounty pack a couple of days ago in the post, so i automatically put it on and started playing it. afta a wile i decided to save it, so i pressed F1 and nothing happened. i tried all the rest of the F keys but they all jus opened the internet.does anybody no the correct way or an alternative way 2 save the secret of monkey island?PLEASE HELP!!!

DrMcCoy
05-01-2004, 07:27 AM
the f-keys opened the internet???

O_o

either there's something messy with your system or i didn't quite get what you where trying to tell...

Joshi
05-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Either F1 or F5 should work. If not you may have a problem with your computer (I doubt it's the disk, but just incase, you may want to send it back and get a replacement, but only as a last resort)

Have you changed any of the functions for the F keys. It's not too common for F keys to open the internet so you or someone else may have messed around with the key setting on those.

Mr Flibble
05-01-2004, 07:08 PM
If you bought the disc on eBay or in Ca$h Converter$, it may be counterfeit.

Probably not though.

Try ScummVM (http://www.scummvm.com/).

It fixes nearly all compatibility problems.

(Just go to the downloads page, then the windows installer, as instructed on the page. )