PDA

View Full Version : How to get out of Tatto parlor?

Opti
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
After receiving the dog tag from whats his name, I cant walk past Todo who is now on the phone. I seen in a walk through that I need to talk to Todo about some rusty anchor but I dont have anything realated to a rusty anchor in my inventory and everytime I try to talk to him hes just says hes busy at work?????????? Is this a bug that know one has found but me? I have installed the patch which didnt work either.

Expert Player
05-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Well, if I were you, I'd either look for a new patch. I got through this area without your problem, but if you give me a couple of days, I'll look into the subject.

Tall Guy
05-08-2004, 02:07 PM
its not a bug, you're missing something in your inventory, you need it to progress.

Opti
05-10-2004, 04:21 PM
I understand that I need something in my inventory to progress, but the thing is Im stuck ,I cant leave the room, Manny gets stuck between Todo and the chair....??????????

Expert Player
05-10-2004, 07:01 PM
hmm well, I dont know if this will work or not... open the fridge... I don't remember well...

Tall Guy
05-11-2004, 07:03 AM
try to turn around so that manny looks at the ladders leading out of the palour, when he does press 'use' and he should get out of there by himself. i dont know how close to the ladders you have to be though. you may need to reload at an earlier stage and try it again.