PDA

View Full Version : 4w3s0m3 new trailer, screens and concept art


DutchTiran
05-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Lucas Arts insider gives us the news that a new trailer is online at the 12th of May. I've seen it, and I must say it is very cool. The new screens are also really nice. Go here (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/)

edit: ACTUALLY, THE TRAILER IS THE MOST AWSOME TRAILER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 03:06 PM
HAHAHA too late I've already given a link! PWNED HAHAHA n00b! OMGWTFLOLOLOL

... ;)

DutchTiran
05-13-2004, 03:11 PM
NOT FROM THE OFFICIAL NEW TRAILER!!! HAH, |33t Pwn4g3!!!!! n00b OF n00Bs!!!:p

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Yes, from the new trailer, which I have failed to find in LucasArts.com :confused:

DutchTiran
05-13-2004, 03:37 PM
I win, I win, w00t, w00t! :cheers: new sport: to be the 1st with news ;)

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 03:44 PM
No, I said I didn't find the trailer in lucas arts site and still don't. I found it only in www.gamespot.com

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 03:45 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html?title=Star+Wars:+Battlefront+Gamepla y+Footage+1&path=swbf_tr57.asx&pid=919277

Alegis
05-13-2004, 03:55 PM
the trailer is AWESOME!*watches it again for the 5th time*

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Especially since it reveled the two most importent (coolest) planets in the game :cool:

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 04:13 PM
God f*cking damnit! The trailer is not in lucasarts.com!

DemonKing
05-13-2004, 05:25 PM
The trailer looked pretty neat, although I was a bit worried that on Hoth there seem to be stormtroopers rather than snowtroopers running around.

However when I saw that Ewok get blown away I knew this game was for me.

:D

tFighterPilot
05-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DemonKing
The trailer looked pretty neat, although I was a bit worried that on Hoth there seem to be stormtroopers rather than snowtroopers running around.

However when I saw that Ewok get blown away I knew this game was for me.

:D Tehy were snow troopers all right.

The only thing that worries me is that I can't find the trailer in a higher resulution than 320x240

lukeiamyourdad
05-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Oh I can find it at a higher resolution
It's on LucasArts.com right now.

And I'm drooling so much right now...Hoth...

Schetter
05-14-2004, 12:26 AM
What - the new trailer or the gameplay footage from Gamespot? I'd love to see that gameplay footage at a higher resolution.

StormHammer
05-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Schetter
What - the new trailer or the gameplay footage from Gamespot? I'd love to see that gameplay footage at a higher resolution.

You're not the only one. That footage is better than the official trailer...

Schetter
05-14-2004, 02:02 AM
To see the new official trailer at 640x480 - click the lower half of the trailer graphic on LucasArts' SW:BF main page.

And yes, the official trailer definately shows vanilla Stormtroopers running on Hoth's surface along with Snowtroopers - second gameplay shot right after the initial one with the AT-ATs.

tFighterPilot
05-14-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by StormHammer
You're not the only one. That footage is better than the official trailer... only about ten times better ;)

tFighterPilot
05-14-2004, 03:39 AM
Am I missing something? When I download the trailer from lucasarts.com I get the old one :confused:

GlobalStrike
05-14-2004, 03:52 AM
All i saw on my 56k was pretty much a bunch of confusing and noisey squiggles. Though it was cool hearing the crazy ewoks yell like maniacs.
:) :jawa :jawa

DutchTiran
05-14-2004, 05:10 AM
:D i can understand that

tFighterPilot
05-14-2004, 05:19 AM
WHERE CAN I GET THE NEW TRAILER???

DutchTiran
05-14-2004, 12:26 PM
sheesh, i told you a hundred times: just lucasarts.com (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront) . At the top-right there is a little geonosis-picture with the text: trailer (but i guess you knew that). When you hover your mouse over it, you can choose between 640x480 resolution or 320xsomething resolution. If you're still seeing an old trailer, delete your temp internet files or cookies or something. But really, you should be able to see it.

tFighterPilot
05-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by DutchTiran
sheesh, i told you a hundred times: just lucasarts.com (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront) . At the top-right there is a little geonosis-picture with the text: trailer (but i guess you knew that). When you hover your mouse over it, you can choose between 640x480 resolution or 320xsomething resolution. If you're still seeing an old trailer, delete your temp internet files or cookies or something. But really, you should be able to see it. It's here now, it wasn't before, weird stuff.

dling now :D

The_One
05-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
It's here now, it wasn't before, weird stuff.

dling now :D

Probably your internet cache.

If anyone digs up a high resolution, downloadable version of the Gamespot footage, tell us about it! Don't suppose anyone here knows any Gamespot subscribers? ;)

tFighterPilot
05-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by The_One
Probably your internet cache.

If anyone digs up a high resolution, downloadable version of the Gamespot footage, tell us about it! Don't suppose anyone here knows any Gamespot subscribers? ;) Would anyone really spend money for GameSpot complete? :rolleyes:

StormHammer
05-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
Would anyone really spend money for GameSpot complete? :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised how many people do exactly that.

I grabbed an IGN Insider sub because it was cheap...and I'm happy enough with all the hi-res footage and exclusive interviews I've had access to.

1 a month for ad free surfing and additional content seems fair enough to me.

Isair
05-15-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm really glad with how Kamino is coming along nicely, one of my favorite planets and it seems to be developing well.

Eagle Warrior
05-16-2004, 09:28 PM
im so excited:laughing: overreacting!!!!!!!!;) :p