PDA

View Full Version : Where The **** Are You All?

F-Bomb
05-13-2004, 09:13 PM
You know, I've been waiting for weeks to post in PiC and KO, but I can't until other people do. I can't do anything in Killer Outside until slapshot16 is back, and I'm stuck in Partners in Crime until Lingo or slapshot post. Where the hell are you all?

VanLingo
05-14-2004, 05:46 AM
I'm here. I check these forums everyday. I'm just waiting for someone to post something. I'm painted into a corner, too.

-- Lingo

Doomie
05-14-2004, 11:08 AM
I was also waiting for your return, F-bomb. It's good to know you're still alive. It's a little less good to know that you won't post anyway... I'll see if i can find slapshot.

F-Bomb
05-14-2004, 09:10 PM
I've been here everyday... it's not that I won't post, so much as I can't.

I'd love to, but I've got the last post in PiC, and Slaven can't do anything in KO until slapshot's Rodian does.

VanLingo
05-15-2004, 12:57 PM
I suppose I could post in PiC, but that would just keep the ball rolling between us two again. I'd rather wait.

Doomie
05-15-2004, 02:03 PM
You can also post in 'droids' while you wait. I don't think Katarn is posting anymore, maybe i'll delete it and start over...

T10
05-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, erm. Sorry. I found Halo and played it until my hard drive exploded. So, erm, I had to rebuild it. But then I played it again. So, yeah, I've kinda been neglecting these forums for a while. Erm, sorry.

VanLingo
05-19-2004, 01:44 PM
I'm wondering where slapshot went... we knew this would happen.

Doomie
05-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Well, erm. Sorry. I found Halo and played it until my hard drive exploded. So, erm, I had to rebuild it. But then I played it again. So, yeah, I've kinda been neglecting these forums for a while. Erm, sorry.

Guess there's a good thing to having a brother that keeps the pc with the good videocard occupied all day so i can hardly play any of the good games causing me to spend more time here...

F-Bomb
05-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Do we still need this thread?

If not, I'll get rid of it so it's out of the way.