PDA

View Full Version : Efmi

Betty Lou
05-18-2004, 05:14 PM
I have returned to Melee Island, on my map are the Gov. Mansion, Meathooks house, the Harbor and Mellee Town - in Melee Town are 6 buildings, one being the VooDoo house, the other 5 appear to be sold buildings and entering one only gets me out the door of another across the street - I cannot find the Scumm Bar (have been there before, forgot where it is) Help me please...Thanks Betty Lou

Skinkie
05-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Go to the front of the screen in the town and walk off to the right, you'll pass city hall, keep going right, and you'll be there.

Betty Lou
05-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks Skinkie. My problem was that I did not recognize the 'remade' SCUMM bar which is now the Lua Bar. Must be that the team from "Ultimate Makeover Home Edition" snuck in when I wasn't lookin'......
Now having a problem getting Meathook to cough up the info on the wax covered wedding gift painting so I can go find it....gonna keep tryin'
Betty Lou

Joshi
05-20-2004, 06:15 AM
He doesn't actually tell you where it is as he doesn't know (or can't remember) himself. You basically find it by yourself, there is a painting hanging on a wall somewhere that looks very meathooky.