PDA

View Full Version : Report.

SyntheticGerbil
05-29-2004, 02:53 AM
Report. I cannot stop buying things with money. Report.

Dr Edison 007
05-29-2004, 06:21 AM
What you should do is give that money to me....oh that was a terrible joke, I'm very sorry for it.

Zoom Rabbit
05-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Buy ammunition. Invest in a brighter tomorrow.

edlib
05-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing!

I suggest a 2 step recovery program:

1.) Take all the money that is giving you problems and invest it in wisely and prudently in the stock market.
A good investment would be in the Prune futures, what with all these aging baby-boomers and whatnot. Wheelchair and Walker start-ups are another good place to look.

2.) Stop buying things with money.
Next time you go into a store, load up your cart and just head out the door, bypassing those pesky checkout lines. Be warned: A few places just might have an issue with this, however. Just explain to them your problem, and that you are a recovering addict just trying to rejoin society. I'm sure they'll be sympahetic and understand. Those that don't: give them back thier stuff and tell them forcefully that they have lost a customer forever and that you'll never frequent thier chain ever again! That'll show them!

misanthrope
05-30-2004, 08:49 AM
wampum is another alternative

Zoom Rabbit
05-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by edlib
1.) Take all the money that is giving you problems and invest it in wisely and prudently in the stock market.
A good investment would be in the Prune futures, what with all these aging baby-boomers and whatnot. Wheelchair and Walker start-ups are another good place to look.

Don't listen to this man. Buy parrots and train them to do your evil bidding.

:max:

Ray Jones
06-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Parrots are a good choice, always. Because they can also crack your nuts in a by all means comfortable manner.

SyntheticGerbil
07-06-2006, 02:34 PM
When the hell did I have money to spend in mid2004? This thread is a lie. **** syntheticgerbil.