PDA

View Full Version : Elemental RPG

Pages : [1] 2

Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 02:04 PM
This RP is based in New York, a select few kids have the power to contorl a certain elements such as; Earth,Fire,Water,Wind,Lightning,Metal, and if you can think of another use it

your Profile should look like:

Name:
Weight: (optional)
Element:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------

Name: Johnny Speed
Height: 6,0
Weight: 185
Element:Lightning
Bio: grew up in an avergae american home, but his parents got suspicious when he would kick start the car with his fingers, so they took him to a hospital where they faced an unknown "disease" so he was transferred to a science test lab, where he broke out using his powers to aid him, he is currently wandering the new york streets, tryign to hide who he is

Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 02:49 PM
Name: Jack O'Reily
Height: 5" 7'
Weight: 176
Element: Fire
Bio: Grew in a rich family, but when the cops took him back to the family house from pyromany, he was thrown out from home with a bank card where was a nice sum of money to keep him alive, some clothes, his personal stuff he wanted to take with him at first and his school books.
Jack moved into a small appartment near the edge of the city, bought a slow computer for the most impotant things, and DSL connection and a HiFi-stereo system. There was allready a small TV in the appartment, a bed and some shelves. Jack was now on his own, he got to his school with his motorcycle he had receaved as a gift from his parents when he hit the age of 16
--------------------------------------------------
Jack hit the power button of his computer to shut his computer. He closed the stereos and TV and took his leather jacket and wallet with him. He climbed onto his bike (http://freespace.virgin.net/dyno.power/turbo11.gif) and started it. He put his helmet on and checked that tthe other helmet would stay on the bag in the back of his bike if he would have another passager on the back of his bike. Jack speeded towards the grocery store for his everyday shopping.

Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 06:17 PM
John opens the fridge and take out a beer, takes a seat on his armchair and relaxes before his night shift

" ahh, i wish everyday could be relaxing i wish i could walk the streets without being paranoid of undercover cops looking for me, ah well, oh dang! time to go!"

john bolts out the door and heads down the stair pulling on his jacket while he runs, h gets downstair just in time for the bus, he boards it and heads off to work

Black Knight of Keno
06-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Jack walked into the store and got the neseccary things, food, milk, juice and so on. After he had bought the neseccary things, he walked back to his bike and load the bag in the back of his bike. He put his helmet on and got on his bike. He started the bike and got ready to leave

Curt-Man
06-01-2004, 04:51 PM
As eric steps off the bus he sees a biker, about to get on one the coolest bikes eric has ever seen, so eh walks over

" hey, nice bike, where did you get, i have never seen a model like that before"

Black Knight of Keno
06-02-2004, 03:54 AM
"Got it straight from the factory. Only 10 made in the hole world. Cost my family 1,000,000 dollars in advance" Jack said and looked Eric. "Hey, I'm Jack" Jack says and offers his hand

Curt-Man
06-02-2004, 09:53 PM
shakes hand" hi i'm Eric, nice to see someone friendly, everyoen seems to eb too busy to talk, sucks for me, i'm a social person, but wow, 1 million, thats crazy, your family must be rich, lucky for you, enheirit all that money"

looks at watch" i got time before i go to work, i work just up thier so i'm good"

Black Knight of Keno
06-03-2004, 04:54 AM
"Inherit? Bah! My parents will give me nothing. They threw me out when I was 18. Oh, hey, so, you got to go. Gimme' a call!" Jack said, wrote something to a piece of paper and gave the paper to Eric. He then drove off as Eric got to work.

Jack walked around his house, ending up to hisfridge. He took a light cola and got to his PC. The time was allready 6:28 PM, so the jobs would end soon. Jack started his PC and lookedthe important things from his E-Mail, like homework and the next weeks schedule in school. Jack grunted when he saw that he had to make a model from his appartment. He grunted again as he read that it had to be made for Tuesday. Jack closed his e-mail and then looked something up from the net.

Curt-Man
06-03-2004, 04:04 PM
"another day at work successfuly completed, but damn boring", he thinks ot himself as he gets off the bus and heads up to his appartement

he sits down on his arm chair, looks over at the phone, and pulls out the paper jack gave him, he picks up the phoen and dials the number
1 ring
2 ring
3 ring
and a pick up
"hey jack, its me Johnny, what's up man?"

Black Knight of Keno
06-04-2004, 02:49 AM
"Ah, Johnny. I hoped you would call. I thought you could come to my place" Jack said and in the same time, he wrote in a forum. "My address is Paulstreet 5B. 2nd floor, appartment B4" Jack said again and stop writing to get a new light cola

LukeKatarn
06-04-2004, 12:30 PM
(DARNIT I WANTED TO BE LIGHTNING THEN WHEN YOU HAD IT I WANTED FIRE THEN TEPE HAD IT :D )
NAME: Matt Dark
Element: Dark
Bio: Matt grew up in the streets but, eventualy Matt's grandfather died. Matt's Father inherited Matt's grandfather's money. So Matt was rich but, he hated wealth he suggested to his perents' to give some money to the poor people but, his perents' refused. One day when they were all out for a walk a thief attacked them when he checked Matt's father's and Matt's mother's wallet and purse and found out that they had nothing in them so he killed them! Then Matt got angry and somehow used some dark arts to kill the thief. Matt ran away to his home and now his Butler takes the place of his father.

Curt-Man
06-04-2004, 03:52 PM
(dark? ify but exceptable)
"ill be right over" Johnny hangs up, puts on his coat mutters"my the speed of lightning aide me" thne his eyes glow with an unatural glow, he then bolts out of his door, down the stairs ans across newyork wiht incredible speed, he arives at Jacks appartment, he opens the door and starts up the stairs

LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Matt was walking along the street when he saw a man he had seen before and somehow Matt knew that he should follow him. Matt started slowly following Johnny. Matt cloaks himself in the shadows and creeps along.

Black Knight of Keno
06-05-2004, 01:44 PM
(Luke, I think that Curt meant that Johnny went as a lithgtning, or in the speed of a one. So if you would saw him, you should have the fastest eyes in the world, and if you would want to follow him, you would have to be that fastest human in the world(If the jedi forces don't count, but that's a long longago from a galaxy far far away :D ))

Jack walked to the door as he heard someone walking towards the door. He opened the door and saw Johnny. "Hi Johnny, come in! I want to show you something..."

LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 02:03 PM
(Exellent point Tepe)

Changes from the last post.

Matt saw a cool looking bike on the street and something told him that he should find the man that owns it. Matt guesses that the man lives inside the apartment so Matt enters.

Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
"hey jack, sure, what is it?" he said in wonder

Black Knight of Keno
06-05-2004, 04:32 PM
(Hey, I think you are advancing with your writing, guys. Nice :D )

"I want to show you why I got kicked out from my mom and dad's house" Jack said as Johnny walked in. He closed the door and got to the fireplace. "Come see! I was said to be a pyroman... Well, they never thought I had the gift to make and control fire..." Jack mumbled so Johnny barely heard him. He put his hand in the fireplace and a fire lit up around his hand and into the fireplace. "There you have it. Why I was kicked out from my rich life. Didn't really enjoy it that much either" Jack said, backing off from the fireplace

Curt-Man
06-05-2004, 11:09 PM
"thats interesting, becuase i was ridiculed by my family and takne into custady by scientist and studied, until i broke out using this"
Eric then electricly charges his body so he has lighting sworling around his body, "i can control,make,and use the powers of lighting/electricty, meaning i can make parts of my body as fast as lightning, thats how i got here so fast, i ran using lightning speed,quite fun, i can shoot balls and streams of lightning as well as make lighting sowrds,sheiled, whatever i want, i'm guess you can do similar things wiht fire"

Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 03:26 AM
"The hole arsenal" Jack grinned and walked into the small kithen. "You want anything to drink?"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 07:55 AM
(Thanks Tepe:) )

Matt enters the room and he managed to see the lightning and fire. Suddenly Matt starts powering up darkness then he turns invisable he goes in the kitchen and appears "Hello." but before anyone could see him he dissapeared again.

Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 08:32 AM
(How did you get into the appartment? I think dark as a power doesn't mean that you can turn invisible, I think it means that you can control darkness, and it was a bright room, lit by lamps and the sun :D )

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 10:00 AM
(ya sorry, buddy, but controlling dark is kinda dumb, you could say controling light? which would work, but but dark in general si kind stupid)
" yeah sure, i'll take a pop, anykind, cool, i can't beleive that there someone else like me,i thouhgt i was an only freak, but i guess not"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 10:52 AM
(Well then how do we all meet up if you are in a RPG when you are unique but there are a few others like you SHOULDNT THEY ALL MEET UP?) (WHAT DARK CAN MAKE YOU INVISABLE BUT, ONLY IN DARK SO I WILL CHANGE IT) Matt opens the door luckily they were in the kitchen so Matt turned the lights off.... (Say if they noticed it whitch they prob do)

Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 11:20 AM
(Luke... They don't have to meet up in the first ten posts!)

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 11:27 AM
(tepe is right, its not like we are going to rp in his apartment, so yeah, walk around, do stuff we will meet up sooner or later)

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 11:45 AM
(Ok)

Matt was walking along when he got a call from his butler named Edison. "Master Da'k I just got a call from the polict that there is a criminal near your mansion and well he has broken in I need you back here NOW. "On the double." Matt said "Thankyou Master Da'k over and out." (I had to give the butler an accent.)

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 12:24 PM
A whole unit of police cars go by
" whoa, something must be seriously goiung down, wanna go see?"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Matt rushed home and went to his butlers room he saw Edison on the floor but, he was not dead (Whew). Matt turns off the lights. Then a manenters Matt is completely invisable he has taken a... unsolid form as in things can go thru him. (It happens when he is in the dark) Matt gets in the right position and turns back into a solid then he fires a blast of dark energy at the man who enered the room Matt then turns the lights on and sees the man he just knocked out. Suddenly some police men come in the room and Matt gives them the man. (Guys this is your chance to meet up with me say you followed the police cars or something. You don't have to tho since it is not my RPG.)

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Johnny arives at the mansion
" i wonder what happened here?"

Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Jack stopped his motorcycle next to the mansion and got off his bike. He went to one of the policemen, taking his helmet off. "Excuse me, what happened here?" Jack asked, holding his helmet on the side of his leg. "There was a robbery, nothing more to see here, you can now go to your own business" The policeman said and noted Jack to leve the scene. "Geesh..." Jack mumbled and got on his bike, putting his helmet back on. He drove around the corner and got back when the police were off. He stopped right next to the entrance of the mansion and looked the house. "Nice house, I can admit that for a one thing" Jack said, looking towatds the wooden doors.

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 03:32 PM
" lets go meet the owner, shall we?, shouldn't be too hard to get in, since a common criminal did"

Johnny opens the gate and cautiously walks up to the path to the house

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Matt came out and saw Johnny come toward the door "What do you want?" he asked then Edison came out "Why hello." he said "Come on in if you like." Matt said.

Black Knight of Keno
06-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Jack sat on his bike.He had drivenhis bike next to the doors, and was now looking at the two men suspiciously under his darkened visor. He was suspicious that the men would just let them walking in after a robbery. "Strange people" he said quietly to himself and tried still to steady the bike.

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Johnny just walks right up to the men "excuse me, do you live here?"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 04:15 PM
(Remember my char is only 14 so I would not realy call him a "Man") "Why yes I do live here."

Curt-Man
06-06-2004, 08:29 PM
"what happened? to that dude, i saw him when they took him out of the house, he looked all, messed"

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 09:52 PM
"Well I ummm... ahhhhhhh..." Matt didn't know what to say. Something told him he should but, then again he is a stranger. Then Matt came out and said it "Well I used the Dark Arts on him."

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
" is that some sort of martial arts or something?"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 02:19 PM
"No... no I have the power of Darkness like if I go in the dark I turn... invisable and I can become darkness I can go thru walls and everything." Edison walks over "Tea?" he asks Johnny

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
"no thanks, you can? here, come wiht me and my friend, we have many a thing to talk about"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 03:02 PM
"Ok." Edison get the car ready. After a few minutes Edison comes with a Lomosuine "This is how rich I am come ride in the limo and your friend can ride with us."

Black Knight of Keno
06-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Jack glances at the limo before stepping up from his bike and taking his helmet off. He put his helmet into the bag and walked to the limo. "Mercedes-Benz streched, year -87, am I right?" Jack said, examining the limousine. He directed his words to Edison

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 05:29 PM
"Why yes." Edison said. After everyone was in the car Edison asked "Where to?"Edis on asked "Ask him." Matt said pointing to Johnny.

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 09:44 PM
" me? oh well, nowhere in genral, just around town, we have to talk, so i'm johnny, i don't believe you told me your name?"

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 10:31 PM
"My name is Matt Dark and if you don't already know this is Edison my butler. Now what do you want to talk about?"

Curt-Man
06-07-2004, 10:45 PM
" i want to talk about your power, and out power, see like you, me and jack alos control a certain element, i control lighting, and jack here, controls fire, we thoght we were the only ones, but you came along, i think we should keep in close touch wiht each other, oh and edison, you heard none of this ok?"

LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 08:48 AM
"Right." Edison says

"You guys have power too? I thought I was the only one. Wow. Well if you guys ever need equipment then you can come here."

Curt-Man
06-08-2004, 09:20 PM
"equipment? what for? i got all i need right here, in my hands, anyone messes wiht me, i'll just make myself as fast as lightning and whoop them before they can even throw a punch, or i could fry em, either works"

LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 09:46 PM
"I mean transporation and etc." Matt says.

Curt-Man
06-08-2004, 09:53 PM
" don't need that either, well would you when you can run the speed of light?", but thanks for your offer"

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 09:51 AM
"No problem."

Curt-Man
06-09-2004, 10:36 AM
"edison, pull over here, its my house, pus i saw a girl run down that alley, chased by a dude, time for some super heor work, oh yeah"
Johy jumps out of the car and runs down the alley way, next thing you see a huge flash of light come form the alley and a guy limping out looking burnt
" hello m'am, are you alright?"
" i am now, thank you, how can i ever repay you?"
"oh no need, i'm fi--"
then they start making out

Black Knight of Keno
06-09-2004, 11:05 AM
(Kissing would be the proper word... Making out would be when you have been seeing each others for quite a while)

Jack sat in the limo. "Edison, I will come all the way back to the mansion, thanks" He sayed and looked throught the window. "That is NOT the way to use our powers..." Jack whispered to himself. He looked at Matt and then started playing with two fires that he liton top of his fingertips.

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Matt says to Jack "Alright lets go but, shouldnt we tell your... pet? Just kidding my friend but, still should we tell him?"

Curt-Man
06-09-2004, 08:40 PM
" hey don't worry, i'll eb around" Johnny walks back to the limo, yeah, sorry bout that, just, when someone is in trouble i make it my job to protect them, yeah, i'll come back to the mansion actually, you don't mind if i chill there right?"

Redwing
06-10-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
(Kissing would be the proper word... Making out would be when you have been seeing each others for quite a while)

((Actually, making out is just kissing enthusiastically/for quite a bit. [/peanut gallery] :D))

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 07:08 AM
(lol) "No not at all." Matt says.

Curt-Man
06-11-2004, 03:56 PM
"alright cool,so...now that we have our band of heros i guess, what do you think we should do? live out our lives or fihgt crime?"

LukeKatarn
06-11-2004, 05:28 PM
"Well first i say we need a leader. But who decides the leader?"

Curt-Man
06-11-2004, 08:36 PM
" a contest?, but then, who decides the contest? hey edison, make a contest for 3 super human beings, please"

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 08:31 AM
"Ok." Edisn sets up the conest "4 events. The last one is only used in case of a tie. The first test is... find the key in the dark and start the car. Ready go!" Matt jumps in the dark. (Still 2 more tests and each one is approipreat for a chaar so the last one will be one that all the chars have a shot at.)

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 11:51 AM
Johnny lights up his hands to sue as flashlights and sees the key, he runs over to it

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 01:57 PM
But Matt grabs it first he leaves the darkness and starts the car (Even tho he can not drive yet:D ). Then Edison starts speaking "The winner is... Master Black. The next contest is a marathon. The first person to run 5 laps around that course wins." Matt starts running.

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 04:02 PM
johnny mumbles before he even starts running " may the speed of lightnign guide me!"
Johnny thne starts off and you see a streak flying around the course 5 times before eihter of them finish the first one

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 05:44 PM
(Tepe is going to win the next one.) "Good job Johnny." "Congragulations mister Speed. In the next test you must burn down all the targets. Ready GO!" Matt grabed a mini flamethrower for this and started to burn to bad it did not work well.

Curt-Man
06-13-2004, 10:54 PM
johnny threw lightning bolts at the targetrs but for some odd reason the heat of lightning wasn't working too well on them, although they were burning

Black Knight of Keno
06-15-2004, 09:19 AM
((Sorry, I went on a small trip to Sweden))

Tepe lit up many ssmall fires onto his fingertips and threw them towards the targets. When the small firebolts hit the targets, they made huge explosions that made a firewall between every target. Tepe looked the others as the flames went out, leaving only ash behind them. "Looks like a tie, Edison. So, what's the last one? Intelligence test?"

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 02:42 PM
(Curt you decide the next one by controlling Edison. It is your RPG and I have NO idea what the last one should be.)

Curt-Man
06-15-2004, 08:31 PM
( me niether but i'll try)
" ok, here is contest, it will test not onyl your powers but your wits,might,speed,endurance and intelligance, this is your contest, first you must run to the docks and destroy 10 large crates, then swim to the island and blow up the abandonded garbage dumnb there, then swim back and put togethor this jigsaw puzzle, it will test your patience, then you must get in your vehicle and go downtown where one of my frineds will eb waiting you must correctly answer 10 of hsi questions, they rnage form math to science to current events, pretty much anytheng, then you come back and complete this obstacle course in the back fo the ,mansion, take your places.............3.............2..........1..... .....GO!"

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 10:09 PM
(Curt one thing... MY CHAR IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE!)

Black Knight of Keno
06-16-2004, 04:51 AM
(Curt, seeing that you win the running and get the advantage in destroying the targets, it's unfair to us. May I try?)

Tepe looked Edison. "How about: You give us an intelligence and leadership test, like we first answer some intelligence questions in a paper and then there would be situations to be tolde to us and what would we then do if one of this team would be in huge danger"

Curt-Man
06-16-2004, 12:33 PM
" yes that works, i will make up some situations"
(sorry, i didn't know)

Writer
06-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Name: Alexandra Menon
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Element: water
Bio: Alex was rejected by her family when they found out what she could do. Not only could she control existing water, but she could also 'shoot' water from her hands. They didn't even bother giving her money to survive.

"Leave us and die," they said. Alex was hurt by their rejection and prepared to do as they had told her. As she sat on the streets, someone came up to her. A kind elderly gentleman had taken notice of her.

"May I ask what such a pretty young woman is doing on the streets?" he asked kindly. She made a sour face and squirted his face with water. He laughed.

"I see," he said. "Why don't you come with me? I'm not afraid of you, though you could kill me in a matter of seconds. Live with me, for I have no heir and I don't want the government to get my property."

Somehow, Alex new she could trust this man. For her 18th birthday, he showed her his will, signifying that she would inherit all that belonged to him. This included a mansion and several million dollars.

"You are the grandfather who did not reject me," she said. "I will stay with you."

And so she has.

Alex left the mansion and the man she had begun to call her grandfather early that morning. Though the old man had offered to buy her a car, she refused, saying that she preferred walking. He smiled and opened the door for her, closing it behind her.

This had become a habit for Alex. Every morning, she would take a long walk. People were friendly to her as she walked. Probably because they don't know what I can do, she thought glumly. No, not even the police knew of her power, for she had never used it on the streets, though she had spent several days training to use it.

She tossed her head, whipping her blonde hair out of her face, allowing her deep blue eyes to be more visible. She passed a small group of homeless men and their eyes turned to watch her. One of the bravest offered a whistle of approval. Alex wheeled to glare at him.

"Don't do that," she warned. He stood to his full height only a little taller than Alex.

"Or what?" he challenged. Alex had to restrain herself from using her water powers. Instead, she proceeded to beat the man up with the martial arts skills she had learned.

"Or you'll be sorry," she answered when he was flat on his back. Then, she continued her walk.

Curt-Man
06-16-2004, 03:48 PM
(nice, no one ever chooses water)
"alright, the event is ready the first question is" while they sit comfortably in matt's mansion "you are all walking down the street, and you see a shootout between the polic and gangsters, you can tell the police are loosing, what do you do?"

" ooh ooh, we kick thier butts with our powers"

Writer
06-16-2004, 03:55 PM
((I just thought it would be cool... water is a sort of interesting power, you've got to admit that!))

Strangely enough, just as Edison asked that question, Alex saw that happening on the street, just outside Matt's mansion. Looking around, she realized that nobody was about to help the police. With a roll of her eyes, she muttered, "It always falls to me."

Being careful not to unleash her powers, she stepped in and helped the police fight off the gang. The police officers watched in amazement.

"Are you a Japenese in disguise?" one of them asked. Alex laughed.

"No," she answered. "I'm just good at this stuff. It was a pleasure to be of service."

With this, she turned to walk away.

Curt-Man
06-16-2004, 04:04 PM
" holy crap!, guys did you see that, that girl just whooped 5 gang members, and shes hott too!, maybe we should you know invite her in, have a little chat? hahaha"

Writer
06-16-2004, 04:06 PM
((If you're gonna do that, you'd better hurry. Alex is walking away;) ))

LukeKatarn
06-16-2004, 04:31 PM
"Haha very funny." Matt says "Why of course we would help them. I was about to say that but, the girl came. NO it is to late for her to join in on the leadership test."

Writer
06-16-2004, 04:40 PM
((FYI, Alex is more of a follower than a leader. She steps into leadership roles very very reluctantly, so there's no problem with her joining the team.))

On a second thought, Alex paused and turned to stare at the mansion. She wondered why the fight had been just outside of it. Could there be some trouble within? She shrugged and turned to watch the police officers load the gang into the cars and drive away.

"This is one tough business," she remarked to herself. Suddenly, without warning, she was grabbed from behind.

"You messed with my gang," a man's voice growled. "Now you will die."

"Not if you open your mouth again," Alex retorted. The man's mouth opened wide in a laugh and, just as he inhaled to continue laughing, Alex slipped her hand up to his mouth, forcing him to inhale the water she was producing. His eyes went wide as he began to choke. His hands loosened their grip on Alex and she spun to kick him into a nearby wall, which just so happened to be part of the mansion.

The force of the kick and hitting the wall enabled the man to get the water out of his lungs, but he was in no position to move. Alex tied him up and left him for the police. For the second time that day, she turned to walk away from the mansion.

LukeKatarn
06-16-2004, 08:45 PM
"Sh... sh... she ruined my mansion." Matt said "Well no matter just more money to spend. After all I pretty much HATE my wealth." Matt walked over to the girl "You have powers too? So do we. You would be perfect on the team."

Curt-Man
06-16-2004, 08:49 PM
( by the way, she said he didn't use her powers, so we don't know that she has powers, yeah)
" hi, i'm Johnny, you did incredible wokr with those gang members, your very fast, and your actions are smooth, like the surface of a lake, oh so smooth"

Writer
06-16-2004, 10:49 PM
((Alex did use her powers, but in such a way that could not be seen by you guys.))

Alex was startled by the sudden approach of two guys. The first was clearly younger, but the second seemed to be close to her own age. She smiled.

"I'm Alex," she told the second. Then, her mind took in his compliments and she laughed. "I know how to do the maximum damage... or just make it hurt." She grinned and there was an awkward silence on the boys' part.

Turning to the younger, Alex acknowleged that he had spoken by saying, "It's nice to meet you, Matt." She noted the way he was dressed and said, "I feel it is safe to assume that you live here."

She then turned her attention to Johnny. "And you are his visitor, along with your other friend, who seems to be reluctant to come out. He's standing with a man I would assume to be Matt's butler."

Jack had not left the steps and Edison was standing with him, as Alex had noticed.

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 12:09 AM
Name:Joseph Whisperlight
Height: 6ft
Weight: 120lbs
Element:Light (BAM)
Bio: Joseph was A tall black haired brown eyes man. He was hansome in a mysterious way, but was rather out going. When he was a young boy his parents left him in thier lab. He messed around with alot of switches and made a lab acedent which only made him glow for a few seconds. What realy gave him his powers was a radiation explosion at a power plant which sent him into some electrical wires. This somehow awakend him and his molecules brok down into protons and emited light. But his human DNA kept his body together. So he now walks the life of a normal person with the power of light.

--------------------------------------------
Ap stood suprised, He saw the whole thing, the tests, the powers All of it. Then he saw the girl, Beutiful, He never seen such a person. He felt like suprising them so he appeared next to them as if to teleport
"Hello guys" He made his eyes glow a white light."I can't belive you guys came up with all these powers! I thought i was the minority...wow..." Joseph calmed himself "Im sorry, my deepest apologies, I'm Josesph Wisperlight Controller..." He made the palm of his hand glow "Of light..."

Writer
06-17-2004, 12:29 AM
"Came up with them?" Alex answered bitterly. "How do you 'come up' with something like this? As far as I know, I was born this way."

Then, she noticed confusion on the faces of the others and realized that they didn't know of her power.

"I'm Alexandra Menon," she told Joseph. "Call me Alex." Then, turning to the others, she said, "I control water."

To demonstrate, she held out her right hand and allowed water to bubble forth, pouring down around her hand and creating a miniature waterfall to the ground. Then, the flow of water stopped and Alex dried her hand.

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 12:35 AM
"Very nice to meet you." Ap tried to fix the confusion "What i ment was that you dont get powers out of the blue i mean sure you may be born that way but that would mean sumthing happend in your family that made sumthin unique, if you understand what I mean"

Writer
06-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Joseph didn't realize that he had touched on a sensitive point. Alex rolled her eyes.

"As if my parents or any of the rest of my family could care," she snapped. Then, she forced herself to calm down. These people were not enemies. They had something in common. In a steady voice, she explained.

"When I was fifteen, my parents found out exactly how I could have such clean hands after playing outside in the mud with my brother. I used my power to wash my hands, thinking that everyone could do it. They kicked me out. "Leave us and die," they said. I decided to do that.

"For several days, I sat alone on the streets, trying to understand why my own family had rejected me. I now understood that my power was not natural, but they were my family. Weren't they supposed to accept me, no matter what?

"The man I now call grandfather found me on the streets. He took me in, even after finding what I could do. A month ago, for my 18th birthday, he showed me the arrangements he has made for me to inherit all that belongs to him.

"As you have heard, my true family no longer cares for me," She concluded. "Only Grandfather cares enough to look past how dangerous I am."

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 12:51 AM
"O...I'm...sorry...I always have a problem with these things. I just, Im always a curious and deep information person. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway It's just in my nature." Joseph felt disappointed in himself, He was a rather sensitive person, A people pleaser. He realy didn't like to cause problems accedintal or not.

Writer
06-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Alex nodded and shook the memories of the past away. "Don't worry about it. Whenever someone mentions family, it reminds me of the betrayal of my own. It has nothing to do with you."

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 12:57 AM
"No no it's my own memory...See I almost killed my parents when i first started to get these powers. I was young and i caused a lab explosion." Ap turned away "I...I was just glad i finally met a group of peaople that i could relate to, It's the best thing I've found since I first got these powers."

Writer
06-17-2004, 01:11 AM
"Perhaps this little group needs to be together," Alex said quietly. "Maybe we were brought together to encourage each other when these struggles come along."

She looked down the street, suddenly realizing that they were still outside. A look of terror crossed her face. She had revealed her ability in public! Then, she realized that nobody seemed to be paying attention, not even the police, who came to collect the gang leader Alex had tied up.

"We should move inside," Alex said suddenly.

Black Knight of Keno
06-17-2004, 04:41 AM
"No need" Jack said with a mysteriously calm voice. He leaned on the wall and looked Alex. His eyes wandered from her feet to her hair. Not even a grin fell to his face as he offered his hand. "I'm Jack O'Reily. Fire in my soul" He emitted some fire on his hand as they shook hands and a small steam came between their hands as Jack's fire met Alex's water. "I didn't quite catch your name" Jack said and crossed his arms. He leaned to the wall again.

Writer
06-17-2004, 05:35 AM
"Didn't you?" Alex said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I could have sworn I've said it twice."

A grin crossed her face as she raised her voice. "But since your ears seem to require a cleaning, I'm Alex." Her voice dropped back to the whisper. "Did you get it that time?"

Her eyes sparkled as she laughed, showing that she had been playing with him.

Black Knight of Keno
06-17-2004, 06:41 AM
(For the record, Jack was standing next to the mansion with Edison while Alex told her name :D )

Writer
06-17-2004, 07:03 AM
((I knew that, but..... you just had to ruin my fun, didn't you?:D ))

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 07:25 AM
"Alex? Pleasure to meet you." Matt walks over to Joseph "You controll light? I controll Dark. We should fight some time. Well anyway my name is Matt."

Writer
06-17-2004, 07:27 AM
"I hate to break this up," Alex interrupted, "but I would feel much safer if we could move inside."

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 11:30 AM
"Agreed, We shouldn't realy let loose in the public, So lets head inside your place since my place is across town." Ap walked up to Matt "Dark....nice...So waht do you do during the day time? I mean during night i could just..." Ap made a ball of light in a fist"Light thigns up, So you can...over shadow things? Or like disapear...or you kno whats yours all about?" Ap was very inquisitive, and findng someone controlling the opposite of his power made him wander what they could do, Because HE didn't kno what else he could do(past all the blinding lights,speed of light and photon balls) in or with light. So, if he could find out what he did with dark then mabye he could try with light.

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 08:48 PM
" yeah, inside would be great, by the way, lightnign here"
They all walk inside and sit down in the lounge
"we were just trying to decide who'd be our leader, but then alex showed up and whopped some gangsters and whatnot, ok before we start again i have to get this straight, i controll lightning, jack controlls fire, matt controlls dark, alex controlls water and joseph controlls light, alright cool"
i light my eyes wiht lightnign so they sparkle and glow
"ok edison, what is the next scenario"
" you are all walkign at night you see a drug deal going on, heavily guarded, assuming you go to stop it, how do you approach them, they have 6 machine gunners, 2 shotgunniers, 1 sniper and 3 drug lords"

" full force rush, never would they expect that" i say wiht great confidence
" any other suggestions?" edison says with curioustiy

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 09:48 PM
"Well since it is night I just turn invisable and smack them all. BUT, without my powers I'd first get the snipers. Then get the druglords. Then I just take everything else." Matt turns to Joseph "Hmm... I've never tried makeing dark light but, in dark I can turn unbsolid and invisable. I can also shoot some Darjk blasts. Pretty much Dark is my power source. Also there is no need to go to yout house. Mine is right here." The group walks inside.

Writer
06-17-2004, 09:51 PM
((This post is directed toward Johnny))

Alex rolled her eyes and shook her head. "They'd gun you down before you could reach them. Besides, we'd all react differently. Personally, I'd play it safe, scarcely doing anything noticeable. Make it rain or something until it's a steady downpour. They opt to go inside, but I'd ensure they never got there."

"It's difficult to see me in a rainstorm," she explained. "They'd never know what hit them." She looked around to the others. "How would you handle it?"

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 09:52 PM
(were already inside)
" yeah, but thats not much of teamwpokr, wouldn't you say? and besides, you hti one, they will start firing like mad, ive tried, doesn't wokr too well"

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 10:59 PM
"Well all I'd do is get into the middle of it and just use a blinding flash to get them all. Then i'd use my speed to hit them all up and strap them all down. The sniper would be less blinded but he wouldnt see anything with how fast i moved, the other guys would shield thier eyes and that'd give me time to get the drug lords down. Then the machine gunners and then the sniper.

Writer
06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
"Like I said," Alex pointed out, "each of us would deal with this situation differently. Now here's something to think about. If we were all there at the same time, how could we work together to accomplish the same thing?"

Black Knight of Keno
06-18-2004, 05:19 AM
Jack looked Alex. "Water carries electricity, so Alex and Johnny, you would be partners in that case, Light and dark will support each others, balancing the force you make, so that makes another partnership, Matt and Joseph.
And water extinguishes fire. So, it would make a wheel if we would have ground, water, fire and air in the team, but we don't" Jack sat down and looked the group. "Water and lightning would take some of the machine gunners. Light and dark the sniper and the two machinegunners. Fire works on the shotgunners and water exstinguishes it. We all can then kick the druglords butts without our powers, making us no gooder than them, so we could just give them a nice little warning, like making them a few bruises, scars and broken ribs" Jack grinned and made his position little better in the sofa he was sitting.

Writer
06-18-2004, 05:41 AM
"Well that would work," Alex said after a long silence. Then, she smacked her forhead. "Gosh, that was the understatement of the year!"

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Joseph Laughed a bit, "Well it could all work to our advantage.If I knew more about my powers I'd give more insight but, I don't" Joseph made another ball of light float in his hand"But ikind wander...if this would work like a laser...you know concentrated photons have alot of energy...so mabye..."Joseph was starting to under stand more logic. He noticed what he just saidand looked at the group "Um...sorry Ilived with lab scientists for a long time and some times i get all technical...moving on?"

Writer
06-18-2004, 01:55 PM
"I'm used to it," Alex said, her voice making her sound bored. "My brother used to do that all the time... way too smart for his age. My sister couldn't stand it, but some of the stuff he said were things I found interesting."

She frowned. "Why did they do this to me?" she moaned. "If not for this," light drops of rain began to fall, even inside the house, "I could still be living with them."

The rain stopped and Alex sighed. "Some luck I've got."

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 06:34 PM
"If you ask me, you got this for the same reason we got ours, Because we need to use it."Joseph looked at everyone "We were all brought together here becase we were ment to, call it what ever you want I just know whatever reason we have these powers it will be one thing people won't forget."
Joseph walked to a window"We need to keep this on the down low though or else we will awake something we're not ready to handle yet..."

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:15 PM
" very true, i like jacks idea for the situation, and since we almsot have a supporting power, we should pair up, so incase we have to seperate, we have someone wiht us, no one gets hurt and left there to die"
" very good, all of you, all very good observations and solutions, but i'd have to say jack had that one down pat" edison says
" ok, try this oen on, a group of people find otu who you are, they knock out and capture jack, and put him in a fire proof room, you find this out, how do you rescue him?"

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 08:32 PM
"Depends on the time limit, If its down to a few hours I could just shoot into the facility, beat them all down, Detain the leader, And then open the door with the control room to keep the chances of a security system spotting what i'm doing, Grab jack and get out of there."

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:43 PM
" true, but remember this si suppossed to eba team effort, if oen person does it all, he will keep doing something until he faces something he cannot defeat, any other suggestions?" edison asks

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 08:52 PM
"Excuse my confusion i belive you said 'how do you rescue him?'"

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:54 PM
"and...? how do yuo, as in the whole group, rescue him"

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 09:18 PM
"Apologies,I misunderstood, If the whole team were to work then I think Johnny would use his lightning to knock out the power, which would allow Johnny to get in with the dark. Then he could get us in and move through the builing to locate Jack. Alex could soak the circuit breakers and keep the generator from comming back on. I could use my light to navigate uuse through the building while Johhny and Alex pick off any gaurds that come. Then when Matt finds Jack Johnny could get the power back with the electricity and we can open the room,leaving out any risk that a back up system would warn anyone about the intrustion. Afterward,We find the person incharge and deal with him.

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 09:31 PM
" amazing, you havea very thoughtful mind there jack"

" good job jack" johnny says wiht minor jealousy

Apologetic
06-18-2004, 10:21 PM
((Did you mean like Jack? or my char Joseph?))

LukeKatarn
06-18-2004, 11:29 PM
"Good. I think that Johnny should stay outside distracting gaurds while I move in with Alex and Joseph. We can get to the controll compond and have Alex short circuit it. Joeseph and I move on through the dark. When we find Jaks cell Joseph can stand gaurd and I can go through the code panel with my unsolidness and unlock the door. Then I get in the room and get out with Jak. Then Joseph comes with us and we get to the controll room and get Alex. Then we can get outside and meet up with Johnny and escape.

Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:33 AM
( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)
" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"
( becuase i don't know who should be leader)

Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:34 AM
( yeah, i meant joseph, my bad)
" another very good suggestion, that is all i have for situations, there really isn't much more to go over, so it seems to be a tie for leadership we could all vote? they would either go to Jack or joseph, vote now"
( becuase i don't know who should be leader)

i vote Jack

Writer
06-19-2004, 03:20 PM
"Slow down there," Alex said suddenly. She looked at Joseph and Matt. "Didn't you two suggest nearly the same thing?"

Apologetic
06-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Joseph looks at Matt "I spose they were pretty identical..."

Writer
06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Alex nodded. "That's because, though there is more than one way to do it, that is the best. In fact, there's no other way to do it without at least one of us getting hurt."

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 03:27 PM
(THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT WE CAN ONLY VOTE ON JOSEPH OR JAK! LIKE WOULD IF I WANT TO VOTE FOR ALEX AND WOULD IF PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR ME OR YOU CURT?)

Writer
06-19-2004, 03:31 PM
((I think it's because, out of the first three to join the RPG... never mind, Joseph joined after I did... interesting. I dunno... they said it was a tie between those two. How do you figure that one, Curt?))

Apologetic
06-19-2004, 06:18 PM
((Mabye Jack sliped cheese and crackers to eddy?))

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 11:39 PM
(Yes. I th should be betwean Jak, you, and me Curt.)

Curt-Man
06-20-2004, 08:41 PM
( i said it was a tie because they both had the best teamwork answers to the situations i prposed, therefore they were liable to be leader)

LukeKatarn
06-21-2004, 09:19 AM
(I HAD A TEAM WORK ANWSER TOO!)

Curt-Man
06-21-2004, 08:38 PM
( first off, easy wiht the caps, your acting like a noob and second, my mistake i over looked your answer, i really don't know how to do this, becuase if everyoen can vote for anyone, then chnaces are everyoen is going to get 1 vote, so yeah)

Writer
06-22-2004, 06:56 AM
((Well you can definitely count me out of the picking! I already said that Alex isn't thrilled with being a leader. Though she's really good at it, she hates it, for a reason I still have to think of:D And enough with this OOC stuff... LET'S GET BACK TO RPing!!!)):D

Alex looked at the contestants thoughtfully and went over their suggestions in her head. First, she thought of how Matt and Joseph had suggested very nearly the same thing. Then, she frowned. That wouldn't help her decision much.

((I leave it open ended because I'm not sure yet!!)):D

Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 12:23 PM
(yeah) ok alex doesn't like to be leader so that leaves us with 4, who will it be, let us decide, you cannot vote for yourself or alex, and alex can vote, so someone is most likely to get 2 at least

i vote jack

Black Knight of Keno
06-22-2004, 01:34 PM
"I vote null" Jack said, playing with two fires on top of his fingertips again. He was obviously bored about all this fuss going on about the leader.

Apologetic
06-22-2004, 01:47 PM
"Hey I'm ok with who ever, But i vote Matt"

Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 03:45 PM
"hmm there seems to be an unrest here, ah well, jack doesnt care, jospeh doesnt care either, alex doesnt want to be and matt hasn't decided yet, thinking hard about this one matt?"

LukeKatarn
06-22-2004, 09:56 PM
(Who is Null?) "I vote Joseph."

Writer
06-22-2004, 10:26 PM
((Null means he doesn't want to vote.))

"Oh wonderful," Alex said, rolling her eyes. "Now the decision is up to me. Jack has one vote, Joseph has one vote, and Matt has one vote." She sighed deeply. "I can't make a decision right now. I don't know any of you very well. Shouldn't we get to know each other better before choosing a leader? That would help with choosing the right one."

"I suggest that we spend the next week getting to know each other," she continued. "At the end of this time, we can vote again."

Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 10:47 PM
" how about lets see how we fight togethoer, your probably wondering how, i'll show you, look out the window" johnny points out the window and they see a whole gang army outside the property
" alex get out here! we know you helped arrest our members!"
" damn, they foudn yeah alex, i don't knwo about you, but i'm going out, it would be great if someone joined me" johnny goes and puts on hsi boots,gloves,jacket and hat

Apologetic
06-22-2004, 10:48 PM
"Agreed, we kinda rushed into this leader thing. You pick me up off the street and already with the leader buisiness? Not very wise." Joseph smirked. "If not there could be no leader...you know we could all have a word in, like we'd all respond to situations difrently, like Alex said. So, in my opinion is we be equals...like incharge of certain things but not everything." Joseph always wanted to say what ever people might not think of.

Writer
06-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Alex smiled and nodded in agreement to Joseph's statement. "I'm afraid that if we picked a leader, we would end up in too many disputes." She looked out the window. "As we can all clearly see, disputes are not what we need."

She moved over to the window and opened it. "Tony! Get out of here! You don't want a problem, so you'd better get off this property."

"I'm here to give you a problem!" Tony yelled. Alex shrugged.

"I must let you know," she said, "this mansion is filled with traps. For example, if you walk over to that fire hydrant right there," she pointed to it, "you'll be very sorry. The owner of this mansion had a trap placed there. If any unwanted visitors approach, it sprays water... that tree over there bursts into flame if you get close to it. You'll get electrocuted if you ring the doorbell and, if you come inside, first you'll find yourself in complete darkness and then you'll be blinded."

"I don't believe you!" Tony shouted. Alex grinned, knowing that he would take her challenge. He slowly walked over to the fire hydrant. Nothing happened and he leaned over it. Suddenly, a gushing flow of water spewed upward and knocked Tony to the ground. The water stopped almost as fast as it started and Alex released a little giggle. Tony stood and tried the fire hydrant again. The second time, the flow of water lifted him a foot off the ground before dropping him. Alex laughed as Tony got up and moved over to the tree.

"Oohh," Alex moaned suddenly. "He thinks it'll burst into flames!" She paused and a smile lit up her face. "Jack? Will you do the honors?"

Apologetic
06-23-2004, 01:09 AM
"I'm liking this already..." Ap glew for a moment and disapeaered as he scattered light to make his invisiblility work"Never did this before, Got the Idea from Matt thought I'd try it out when the time came."

Black Knight of Keno
06-23-2004, 04:44 AM
Jack rose up and walked slowly to the window. As he saw the tree, he lit up a small fir inside his fist. He let it slowly come bigger, and then let it go. it went with a huge speed and crashed into the tree. The tree did nothing. As Tony walked just next to it, Jack smiled and count to three. "one... two... three..." the tree bursted into flames. The flames went on for ten seconds, then stopped. Jack was ready to count again as the fire inside the tree was still there

Writer
06-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Alex grinned as Tony jumped away from the tree and rushed toward the house. "Johnny! the electrical wiring! Send a shock to the doorbell!"

Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 12:44 PM
" i like this part" johnny electrecutes his hands then shoots a power force of lightnign throughthe wiring just as he presses the doorbell, he goes flying backwards 5 feet form the pure force of it
" heh, that was fun"

LukeKatarn
06-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Lucky for Matt it was dark outside. " Joseph can you shoot some light balls out there? If you do then I'll gou out there and spook the CRAP out of him. After this situation I do agree with Alex, we should spend the next week getting to know eachother." Matt waits for an anwser from Joseph.

Apologetic
06-23-2004, 06:10 PM
"No problem" Joseph put some Lights around the area outside."This could work..."

LukeKatarn
06-23-2004, 06:36 PM
After the sudden burst of light all goes dark. Matt moves in with his invisability. He goes up behind the man. "Boo." The man felt a touch on his shoulder. Matt then jumps on the man. The man was shocked. He managed to get Matt off. Matt turned back solid and walked to Joseph. "Can you launch another burst of light that lasts 5 seconds in 20 seconds?"

Curt-Man
06-23-2004, 11:21 PM
"IM OUTTA HERE!" yells tony "come on guys"
" well that atkes care of that, seems you do't need to do those light bursts, but yes, we need to get to know each other, we go as pairs?"

LukeKatarn
06-25-2004, 10:48 AM
"Actualy I think we should all stay as one group," Matt said "pairs would do us no goos exept for one person when it is time to vote."

Curt-Man
06-25-2004, 11:07 AM
" no i mean like, we each go in pairs for 1 day then we switch and when everyoen has had eachother as a partner we then vote, how about it?" Johnny looks around for acknowledgement

Apologetic
06-25-2004, 09:14 PM
"Eh...Well im still not for a leader, but if we pair up then it will make us know one another more one at a time...but it will take longer." Joseph thought for a while."It sounds like a good idea but, what's everyones opinion?"

LukeKatarn
06-26-2004, 03:02 PM
"Hmmm... sound good."

Curt-Man
06-27-2004, 10:57 AM
" alrighty, we got three, how about you guys?" he looks at jack and alex, they seem to be thinkign hard

steven
06-28-2004, 12:41 PM
(i hope it's not to l8 for me to join)

name:steven
element: wind
bio: he's was abused by his perents because he has different. he used his element to kill them and crush there bodies to very very small peeces
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police man:quick! shoot the mutant
*steven was running though to city. he used his wind sheild to protect him from the bullets, he couldn't fly because he got hot by a dart in his arm.
One cop tracked Steven to a dead end.*
cop:your not strongher than us mutant. soon you'll be with the other element mutants.
steven:there others? *steven used his wind power to pick the cop up and throw him against the wall * what others?
cop:err there other mutants. we've tracked them down to a mansion.
steven:where?* the cop gave steven the location and steven ran off*

Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 12:55 PM
(first off, type properly and your dude is too young,spelling mistakes are fine, but try to type correctly, plus we are inside the mansion so you can't really fly down into the mansion, so start off somewhere else and work from there, so edit your post please)

steven
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
(better?)

Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 02:11 PM
( you don't get it do you? i said start somehwere else and wokr your way to us form there, while your at it try 16, and i don't mean to eb mean, but here are some proper ways to write:
r=bad, are=good, u=bad,you=good and work form there)

steven
06-28-2004, 04:19 PM
(now?)

Apologetic
06-28-2004, 04:23 PM
((Go easy on'm we all were him once ^_^'))

Joseph watched as the others thought and moved around looking at his hands. I wander what else i can do with all this Joesph messed around with small balls of light and thought about what he learned about light.Ok...spread out cant pass through objects...concentrated breaks them...then... Joseph got the balls and squeezed them together, It got hot so he let them float as they pushed and got bringhter. Then he gave it a gental push and it flew across the room. It would've done damage if Joseph hadn't rescattered it again. "Um..sorry i don't do this often...still experimenting..."

Black Knight of Keno
06-28-2004, 04:49 PM
(Originally posted by Curt-Man
(first off, type properly and your dude is too young,spelling mistakes are fine, but try to type correctly...)

Says a guy who's most posts consist of allmost five errors in two sentences ;) )

Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 05:56 PM
(hey, i try and plus i said spelling mistakes are fine, i just hate it when people type like with r for are and u for you, it annoys me)
"no worries man, its like twiddling your thumbs, but more fun, i do it all the time" johnny electrifies his hands and makes a lightning rose, then a dog and other random things

Apologetic
06-28-2004, 05:58 PM
(( :wstupid:

and its not his fault he's a :newbie: ))

Curt-Man
06-28-2004, 07:06 PM
(he's a smiley face? :p)

Writer
06-29-2004, 05:28 PM
((Need I remind you that Matt is 14? 16 isn't too young.))

Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 08:24 PM
(:confused: i didn't know that!, ok steven sorry once again, your dude can be 14 at least)

LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 07:45 AM
(YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!! I said in like every post "Matt is too young to drive." lol. Yep I'm 14. I think when you're the thread master you hasve to pay attention to EVERYONES ages not just one person.) "It's ok Joseph. Make as much damage as you want when you practice. As long as the wh0ole house doesn't come down then you're fine because I can afford to repair it."

Black Knight of Keno
06-30-2004, 09:00 AM
((Luke, StOp YaPpInG aNd GeT lEaRnInG hOw To WrItE!!!!!!!!!1!!!OnEoNeOnE!!!111

Damn, you never learn, do you?))

Curt-Man
06-30-2004, 11:38 AM
(yeah, i know, ah well)

LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 07:41 AM
(Oh come on I made one teansy little mistake by makeing the o an 0.)

Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 12:54 PM
(where is wildjedi and whats his face?)

Writer
07-03-2004, 05:59 PM
((I will no longer be available unless it's a Monday night. Today is one of the few exceptions because I'm at a friend's house. Sorry, but you'll not be seeing much of me any more.))

Curt-Man
07-03-2004, 11:48 PM
(care to explain why? hmm this sucks, there goes matt, our supplier and hospitality dude.............500TH POST YEAH! i am now a wookie :chew1 )

Writer
07-03-2004, 11:54 PM
((My character is Alex... you didn't loose Matt and I'm not leaving. I'll just not be around as often as I used to be. I've been coming here behind my parents backs, so I can only be here when they're not at home... now is one of those times.))

Curt-Man
07-04-2004, 11:49 AM
(ah, i hate when that happens, they take away our most prized possesion! :swear: )

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 08:04 AM
((CURT!!! My char is Matt, remember?))

Curt-Man
07-05-2004, 02:10 PM
(yeah i remembered after i submitted my post and i was too lazy to edit it)

ApologeticII
07-07-2004, 03:28 PM
((*Pulls out OCC badge* YOU HAVE OCC'ED TOO MUCH! You have the right to post without OCC any OCC you post can and will be used against you in the process of spamming police. You have the right to be represented by and attorney(sp) if you cannot afford an attorney you will be assigned a biased one against your case))

"Well its a little more dangerous with light, If you compress it and form it like that you cna cause alot of damage, But on the plus side..." Joseph made an actual rose apear "You can make an actual image with diffrent wavelenghths." Joeseph showed how he made the rose diffrent colors then made it glow and go away."I've experimented witht hat for a while, Takes alot of concentration hard to do anything else while doin that."

Curt-Man
07-07-2004, 11:24 PM
" light is pretty cool, but i prefer lightning, works better for me, ive made vague images before since it is partial light, but nothing special, lightning has caused me great joy,excitement as well as pain and suffering, oh well thats behind me now i have the future to look forward to" Eric shot a small volt of electricity through the wall into the wire and made the lights start flicker rapidly and some explode then a mighty storm brewed up outside and lightning started to strike rapidly in random places with eric's eyes glowing and becoming electrified and then as steadily as it started it stopped "sorry old habit, when i have memories of my past thats what i do to rid them from me"

ApologeticII
07-08-2004, 12:30 AM
"Yea I know all about that stuff, But I wont get started or I'll end up messing up alot of things. Ever heard of the New York Blackout? Something ticked me off and i tried to hold It in, All i did was end up screwing up most of a building and overpowering photonic energy making the main power to New york short out for a while. I havn't practced control for so long If i got into a rage I dont Know what could happen." Joseph walked around "Problem is most the time our true power isn't unleashed at will and once it is...it's uncontrolable..."

Curt-Man
07-08-2004, 02:25 PM
"ever heard of the guy who got struck by lightnign 7 times and lived? he never liked me, and i never liked him either so i struck him 7 times wiht minor lightnign bolts, heh, it was fun, the lightngin storm is nothing though, ive done worse, but frankly if i go crazy enough i think i could flatten all of texas and probably kill myself while i'm at it, but whatever"

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 07:20 AM
"I would like to have light. Dark and light are the perfect combination. Just like rain and light ning, ying and yang. That gives me an idea. Instead of haveing a leader we could seperate people in groups. Well actualy we can still contnue the leader elections but, after we should sepearte to groups of 2. Light and Dark, Rain and Lightning, etc." Matt looks out the nearby window. "OH NO!! Right now I wish someone had the power of wind. BECASUE A TORNADO IS COMEING!!!"

Black Knight of Keno
07-11-2004, 07:49 AM
((Ok, I'm out. This starts to become more and more like a n00bish competition. "I made [insert something catastrophical here]" "But I made [insert something more catastrophical here]" and then comes a dude and says "I'd like some new power because a fekin' TORNADO IS COMEING! Yeah, kiss mehh arse and so on"

Yeah, :explode: ))

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 08:16 AM
(My char was just commenting that he would have liked the power of light. What's wrong with that?)

ApologeticII
07-11-2004, 11:41 AM
((I gotta Agree with Tepe on dis one:rolleyes:

Btw :YOU'RE UNDER OCC ARREST!))

Curt-Man
07-11-2004, 02:41 PM
(yeah luke, i don't know where your going wiht this one,tis' pretty gay, and now that tepe is out we are going to slowly not continue this thread so why still have it? if you guys think it is going down then we will stop i guess and have it deleted or something)

Writer
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
((Luke, your desire for a different power isn't what got on Tepe's nerves, if I read this correctly. The tornado is the problem. "OH NO!! Right now I wish someone had the power of wind. BECASUE A TORNADO IS COMEING!!!" Sorry, but I agree, this does seem pretty lame. I, for one am interested in continuing this thread, but can we try to keep things a little more controlled rather than so much spontaneity? Thanks guys.))

Alex rolled her eyes at Matt's remark. "Nice try, DarkBoy, but everything has a little water in it." For some reason, Alex had decided to give Matt a nickname. "Even sand, one of the driest things I can think of has a tiny bit of water in it. I'd know if a tornado came our way, so don't bother trying to fool me."

She brought the subject back to what it had been and spoke of her own power.

"A curse in some ways, but also a blessing," she said. "Not only can I control existing water, but I can cause a spring to flow from my hand." She allowed herself a small smile. "I'll never go thirsty in a desert." Her smile faded. "It is a curse in the fact that I cannot always control it. I am getting better, but occasionally, my hand will go wet without my realizing it. Drops begin falling from my hand and people take notice. They dismiss it as a thought that I may have just washed my hands, but it is not so easy to dismiss when we are a great distance from water of any kind.

"For me, water can be of great help, especially since I can also control it's temperature. In this way, I can freeze it, making a wall between myself and an enemy. Sometimes, but very rarely, I can convert it from water to ice as it comes from my hand. Mostly, it takes about ten seconds. I have only done this in training in Grandfather's house, for I do not like to reveal my abilities to the world. For this reason, you did not see how I took care of the man who grabbed me from behind earlier today. I forced water down his throat, but my hand was so close to his mouth, the water could not be seen."

She paused for a second. "This is the way I operate. I do not reveal myself to anyone. Grandfather is the only one outside of you four who knows. The only others who know are my family members, but they think I'm dead. I'm bound to keep it that way. I will not use my powers openly."

With this, her mouth closed and she said no more at the time.

Curt-Man
07-14-2004, 08:47 PM
"yeah, your power is pretty helpful, all i can do is cook food, its pretty good, but i need food first, well, there is another, since i control lightning i can almost become it too, like i can run as fast as lightning can move, and since it is heated light, i cna run the speed of light, its really cool for getting across the city in less then a second, but hey whatever, look, i'm getting out of here, i'm going for a walk, alone" Johnny got up and put on his stuff and left the builing, he got outside to see it was dark, he walked down the streets he kept going even into the projects, a gang approached him,
"alright fool, give us your stuff"
" i have no 'stuff' "
" bull**** frank, get him"
" heh, your going down tiny boy"
" so you want to play the hard way, alright, heh" Johnny then electrifies his hands and feet and starts punching and kicking frank and the others, faster than they can react, within 30 seconds they are all down on the round moaning and burned
" you shouldn't have messed" Johnny then turned around and headed back to the mansion, although he was quite a ways away.

Writer
07-15-2004, 09:54 PM
((OK, this really needs a plot... a story line, a motive. What are our characters working for? Why do they have their powers? What good thing are they supposed to do here? All we're really doing now goes like this:

Somebody comes up with a little problem. We all have a little fun with our powers and the fun disappears. There's gotta be some bad guy who can counter our attacks... if we attack him alone or one and two at a time. We'll have to get him when we're all together... In fact, I'll be the bad guy as well as Alex.))

Jason Lambert sat quietly in the cab, a perfect model of patience on the outside, but an incredibly impatient man on the inside. It didn't help that the driver was talking nearly nonstop.

"Did you hear about those freaks who control the elements?" he asked. Jason's face screwed up in irritation.

"Yeah, I heard of them," he snapped. "And guess what? I'm one of them! All energy is mine, even that which gives you life!"

He grabbed the driver's neck and the driver stiffened. "What-" Soon, he was screaming and eventually collapsed. His cab crashed into the car ahead, giving Jason a reason to get out of the car.

"The driver just keeled over and died," he said, doing his best to appear shaken, though he really was not. He left the scene as quickly as he could.

Meanwhile, Alex had grown tired of Matt's mansion and decided to head for her own home. She had no doubts that Grandfather would be worried about her. As she walked, she allowed herself to think about the things she had heard in the mansion.

She was walking along the street when a cab suddenly lurched forward and rammed into the car just ahead of it. The driver of the car was out instantly yelling at the man who was getting out of the back of the cab.

"The driver's dead," the man said, doing his best to seem dazed, but Alex could see that he was not. She moved quickly to intercept him.

"What did you do to that driver," she demanded in a low voice. The man snarled and brushed her aside.

"Stay out of my way, little girl," he snapped. She shook her head. When he touched her, a feeling she hadn't liked washed over her. This told her that this was not a man that should be allowed to go. She chased him down.

"I'm not finished with you, mister," she growled. He spun grabbed her by the neck, dragging her into a nearby alley.

"You will never mess with me again," he whispered. The feeling she had noticed when he brushed past her was much stronger now. It was becoming painful. In a desparate attempt to get away, she did something she didn't realize she could do. Her entire body converted to water, and she flowed out of his hand, reforming in another place.

"You're not one to be taken lightly," she exclaimed. Then, she began to launch water at him. He laughed and held out a hand. The water was held back by his hand and he seemed to be growing stronger. With his other hand, he reached for Alex once more. This time, she could not convert to water and escape. He grabbed for her neck again and caught her. As she struggled to escape his grasp, she could feel her strength leaving her. Soon, she hung limp in his arms.

"One worthy opponent," he muttered. "She's too pretty to kill, but if she gets in my way again..." He left his statement unfinished and walked back out to the street.

((Don't kill this guy off. He's a secondary character of mine, so he'll die when I say he does. We all have to fight him alone once. Then, we'll try fighting him in 2s and 3s, different combinations... please don't make this end too quickly. Take your time, which won't be hard, since I'm controlling Jason. Let me run with him for a while... it'll make this RPG more interesting if you do.))

Curt-Man
07-15-2004, 10:14 PM
(so is it ok if i intercept right now and have my own little fight wiht jason?)
"oh no ya don't!" Johnny shot out a powerful bolt of lightning that made jason go flying and drop alex on the ground, johnny picked up alex and set her down by a wall
"ok bud, i want to knwo some things i want to know now, who are what do yo control and why did you act so hostile towards alex, and don't make any movements"

Writer
07-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Jason stood and took a step toward Johnny. He was laughing.

"Is that the pretty girl's name?" he asked. "A pretty name for a pretty girl. Don't worry, she's just unconscious. She'll recover in an hour or so. As for you," he took another step. "Oh, no! I'm moving... I guess I never was good at following directions of mere kids. You've gotta be at least 20 years younger than I am."

"To answer your questions," he continued. "Your little friend got in my way. I was just getting her out of it. Who am I? Jason Lambert, at your service... or against it, which seems to be the case at this time. Energy is mine! All energy responds to me!"

A burst of energy threw Johnny across the street. "Now do you still dare to challenge me?"

LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 03:34 PM
((Sorry about that but, it didn't sound lame to me. How am I supposed to know your opinions on it untill I post it?)) Matt called on Edison. "Summer is approaching you know," Matt said to his Butler "We should go over to my Summer House and clean it up." Before he left he went to the Kitchen and left a note saying "Back tomorrow morning -Matt". On his way there he saw an unconscious Alex and a wounded Johnny. Matt got out of the car and signaled for Edison to help him. Togeather they picked her up and set her down in the Limosuine. "Let's wait here untill she wakes up." Matt said. ((Tell me if that was ok.))

Black Knight of Keno
07-16-2004, 05:51 PM
((Maybe... Asking. And Luke, please, lose the signature. It's dumb. If you really want to "compete" witth me, learn how to roleplay without ****ing the thread up. I really can't stand it anymore. Besides, you had 1000 in less than 6 months. I have been here allmost a year, you have been much less. guess why you got so many posts? Because you joined every RP you thought was "cool" and then post one sentence messages. Maximum was four sentences in the beginning. Oh, I have waited for a good place to blow it all on your face. Now thats all for now. I'll think the rest I've plotted shall blow up to you later. And no stupid explanations.

Over and out *Leaves*))

Redwing
07-17-2004, 01:26 AM
((Hey, hey. Let's not come to blows :p))

ApologeticII
07-17-2004, 02:00 AM
((Yes let's calm down shall we ^_^'))

Joseph walked down the street to his apartment,It's getting Late and I'm hungry he thought about what he's seen and heard More people Like me would seem nearly impossible, But I more than anyone would know about impossible Joseph was remembering some bad memories and was tried to forget. He walked and feel by the street. He pushed himself up oon his knee's and sat by a building. He had a bad feeling sumthing was wrong, but he always had these feelings and they usually ment sumthing but most the time they just were there to bother him. He got up and kept walking. He went into a dark ally and put sum light in a small jar so he could pass it off as a lamp or Light bug. "What am i going to do? I can't control my powers..I'm just putting them in danger." He looked around and heard somthing, Sorta like a crackle of an electric wire. He ignored it and moved on. Eventually he got ored and disappeared and re apeared on a roof top and watched the stars. ......Beautiful

Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 02:27 PM
"very good indeed, powerful you are, and you probably have more experince then me, but see i am youthful and alot faster then you could every be" johnny thne runs across the street at the speed of light and gets behind jason and makes a lightnign sword and puts it to his neck
" now where were we? ah yes you were telling me about yourself, hmm energy eh? interesting, kind of wierd to but hey its your power, not mine, oh i have a present for you!" johnny thne puts hsi hand to his head and puts a surge of electricity through his brain telling the body to shut down and become unconcious.

Writer
07-17-2004, 07:26 PM
((Curt, for the time being, the object is to let Jason beat you. Don't worry, he'll leave you alive, but he can't be beaten by just one of us.))

Jason laughed. "Did you really think that would work on me? What a child you are! Tell me this," his hand reached back and lightly touched the lightning sword, "do you think this will kill me as well?"

The sword began to destabilize and another blast of energy tossed Johnny into the air. As Johnny was attempting to stand up, Jason dropped on him, placing a hand on his neck. "Don't worry, this will hurt." A moment of silence. "Hey! at least I'm honest, not like dentists who say things won't hurt... anyways, I'm getting off subject."

He used his powers to begin draining Johnny's consciousness.

((Curt, now it's up to you how far he drains you. You can push him off and run away, or you can struggle, but fail to get away, falling into unconsciousness as Alex did. It's your choice.))

Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Johnny was giving in but he got a glimpse of alex and then pushed jason off him and staggered over to alex,picked her up and ran as fast as he could which wasn't very fast and then he collapsed infront of matt's mansion.

LukeKatarn
07-17-2004, 10:37 PM
OOC: ((Ok come on, I didn't get that entire post count in RPG's FYI!! ALso Curt I allready got Alex.))

IC: Matt saw Johnny being defeated. "Who is this guy? he has, so much power. I must do something to defend my friends." Matt left the Limo and heahded for the man. "I may be small but, looks can dicieve. Tomorrow night at a location of your choice. There we will duel."

Writer
07-20-2004, 08:32 PM
Jason laughed and walked calmly over to the kid who now confronted him. "True, looks can decieve, but not that much. You're a kid, not much experience behind you and a thought process that only considers the fact that your friends are being hurt. You go ahead. Let your anger get the better of you, but your anger is my ally."

"A confrontation, eh? Well, let me see. How about the park at 7:30. Maybe I'll give you a fair fight and keep myself contained, eh? By the way, you have a name, kid? I don't like fighting nameless people. If they throw themselves at me, it's a different story, but I'm getting off subject. What's your name?"

ApologeticII
07-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Joseph over heard everything, He heard the fight going on from the roof top. He can't take this guy, I gotta be there if sumthing goes wrong.

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 09:57 PM
((Apologtic if you will be there can you only help Matt if Matt is defeated and you have to fight Jason alone?)) "My name's Matt. And I'm busy at 7:30. How about 10?"

ApologeticII
07-22-2004, 10:32 PM
((That was my origonal plan...))

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:37 PM
((Ok cool.))

Writer
07-23-2004, 01:16 AM
"So be it." Jason turned and stalked away, leaving behind those he had disabled, Johnny and Alex. As he headed for his home, he burst into laughter.

"That kid has no idea what he's getting himself into!" he exclaimed to himself. "I'll teach him a lesson tomorrow!"

Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 02:23 PM
johnny woke up in mattas mansion, he saw alex lieing on a couch opposite to him, matt was talking to edison in another room and the rest were sitiing or standing around
" ah jeez, what happened, how badly is alex hurt? how did you guys get away?"

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Matt walked in the room "I came. I'mn afraid that youi won't see me ever again after 7 tomorrow. I challenged him to a duel and none of you will help me, I'm going alone." matt hen went to his room and got some sleep. HE needed it.

Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 08:28 PM
"what the hell? no he isn't going alone, matt cannot face him, we are all weak compared to him, he has experience and control, we don't have either, jeez he easily defeated me and alex, he will kill matt, i don't care i am going with him, even if it means knocking him out, we will all face him!''

LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 10:19 PM
The next evening Matt goes there. ALONE!!!!!!!!!! "I face death tonight. Thjey will think I'm weak, they think I'm weak becasue of my size, they will see, even if I die it is better then them calling me a chicken for not going and if I survive this then, they will think I'm just stupid going alone like this but, I am in my element and will be much stronger."

Curt-Man
07-23-2004, 11:01 PM
(your not invincible dude, you can't have everything your way i will let you fight this alone, but go wiht the flow fo things e? no godmoding is an automatic rule)

Writer
07-26-2004, 12:10 AM
((Relax! he's just following my orders... all of us are to face Jason alone... then we come to realize that it's a bad idea and start fighting in groups. Then, when we are all together, that's when we'll defeat him.))

Jason was waiting when Matt got to the park. He grinned.

"Too bad for you that you didn't learn the lesson I taught your friends," he said. "It's your problem, though."

Before Matt could even prepare to do anything, Jason let loose a powerful burst of energy, throwing Matt backward, but not doing much of anything else. Matt was not hurt.

"That's just a warning," Jason said. "I'll let you go if you want to run away now."

ApologeticII
07-26-2004, 02:28 AM
Joseph was already there, He was unseen and decided to let Matt do his honor, then he will defend his life.

LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Matt urned invisible but, somehow he knew that Jason kner where he was as Matt moved. Then Matt closed in on Jason but...
((Post open ended for WildJedi.))

Curt-Man
07-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Johnny went home to his apartment and couldn't stop thinking about matt, this person he barely knew he was afrad that he would get killed, but johnny gave up on him and let him go be cocky, johnny grabbed a beer and sat down and turned on the tv and tried to keep his mind off of jason and matt.

Writer
07-30-2004, 09:29 PM
Jason laughed. "At last I understand your insistence to meeting at 10! You are the master of Darkness!"

He turned to face Matt. "Don't think I can't see you. All things are filled with energy of some kind. I see that energy. I can see your blood pumping in your veins, I can see your darkness covering you."

He shook his head suddenly. "You must forgive me. Old men tend to rattle on in this manner. On to business!"

A wave of energy left his outstretched hands and collided with Matt, pushing him off the ground and into the top of a nearby tree.

ApologeticII
07-30-2004, 10:06 PM
"That's not good"Joseph had to observe this guy, find his power and strategy.

Curt-Man
07-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Johnny couldn't take it any longer, he grabbed his jacket and ran out the door to the park in less than a second, he stoped and crouched behind a rock and observed the situation, johnny didn't like it but he would stay back and observe, unless things got really messy.

LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 03:54 PM
((Apolagetic get's a chance to take him by himself too.)) Matt jumped off the tree gripping his arm which had slammed into the trunk on his way up. "Somehow I knew you could see me." Then Matt fired a blast if darkness at Jaon knowing that he was to weak to do any damage. Matt knew that the only way that he could even come close to doing damage was to screw the mind. But, Matt couldn't do that becasue he needed to touch the persons head and there was no way Matt could do that.

Writer
07-31-2004, 11:29 PM
Jason laughed, absorbing the energy. "I tire of this, young Matthew." He stretched out his hand in Matt's direction and a blast of energy surrounded Matt, pulling him back to Jason. "Now it's your turn."

His hand closed around Matt's neck and energy began draining from Matt's body. "This time, I won't be so forgiving."

(Apo, you'd better interfere with this quickly. I won't kill Matt, but we don't want anything too serious happening here, now do we:D )

ApologeticII
07-31-2004, 11:54 PM
((*Cheap super hero theme plays*))

Joseph could take no more of this, he appeared behind Jason and made a focused light ball and stuck it near his back."Absorb this"He pushed it into him.((I'd say it like knocked him over but i have a feeling you'll take me sarcasm literally))

Writer
08-01-2004, 12:07 AM
((Why not take it seriously? After all, you caught him by surprise... one weakness of his is that he focuses too hard on what he's doing, paying barely any attention to anything else.))

Joseph's light ball rammed into Jason, who staggered and dropped Matt, now unconscious (hope you don't mind) to the ground. He turned to face his new enemy.

"I've had enough of you imbeciles!" he raged, throwing himself at Joseph. His entire body turned to energy, passing right through Joseph. Then, he solidified and pushed Joseph at a park bench.

ApologeticII
08-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Joseph hit the bench hard, he looked up angrily"Now you see me..." Joseph began to glow then he made a flash of blinding UV light. Making things a little warmer and blinding for any normal person looking in the general direction. Joeseph stood up and thought He see's energy...so... Joseph made a visual duplicate of himself. "Guess who?" Joseph and his duplicate charged at the same time, He couldn't do much more than physical attack now that he had to concentrate alot on his illusion.

Writer
08-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Jason snarled and dodged both Joseph and his illusion. Once he was behind both, he lunched, reaching for both necks, the illusion and Joseph. "You can't keep this illusion up forever, oh unnamed one." He stopped for a second. "Ah, I don't know your name. In that case..."

Leaving his sentence unfinished, he blasted both the illusion and Joseph with energy.

LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 10:27 AM
((Nope I'm, down with that.)) Matt was now haveing a dream. ((Hey I need something to do ;D)) It was Jason. And all of the Elementel heros were fighting him. Matt was in the battle. He rammed into Jason jumping over him after ramming. Matt somehoe gave off a burst of darkness. Not like it helped but, it kind of made everyone rely on their other senses other then their eyes which could decive them. MAtt knew he could not give off a burst of Darkness yet let alone that large so he knew that he had to train.

ApologeticII
08-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Joseph's eyes became wide as the energy flung him into a near by building.He rammed it hard, he tried to pick himself up, but he fell to the ground.

Writer
08-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Jason's laugh was deep in his throat as he walked calmly over to Joseph. "Not so tough, are you?"

He turned away. "Maybe this will teach you kids to stay out of my way."

He reached down and grabbed Joseph by the neck. Then, he tossed him back over to where Matt was. He turned and left the park.

LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Joseph landed on Matt and Matt woke up instently. Then Matt looked in the Darkness and saw Johnny. "Uhhhh. Johnny help me." Matt hen passed out again.

Curt-Man
08-03-2004, 08:33 PM
"damn that guy, he is so powerfu" johnny ran over to matt and joseph and picked them up, he ran back to matt's mansion, and lay them donw on the couches, eh called up alex and told her to come over, we need to figure out a plan, and fast.

Writer
08-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Alex came as quickly as she could, remembering her own fight with Jason. She couldn't understand his power and hated him for it. When she saw what he had done to her new friends, she grimaced.

"We can't face him alone," she said. "We have all tried and all have failed. What can be done against such a powerful enemy?"

"You must not face him alone," another voice said. The man Alex called grandfather entered the room. He had followed her from the house he shared with her. "You all know it is unwise."

"Then what is it we should do, grandfather?" Alex asked impatiently. He smiled.

"Train together," he answered. "Learn to use your powers together. If you do this, I think you will be able to defeat this madman."

Curt-Man
08-04-2004, 09:27 PM
"that is a good idea, wait, i know you from somewhere, am i crazy or do i recognize you from somewhere"

ApologeticII
08-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Joseph stumbled in and leaned in the door way, barely holding himself up, "I agree" coughed and took a deep breath "I wouldn't be this banged up if he hadn't*cough* used that last attack,I..could've.." Joseph fell to the fllor and forced himself up"I...don't get it,why can't I-" He fell in his attempt to stand."What ever that guy did...It's hard to move at all...He took..."Joseph just stoped there, He sat on the ground leaning against the wall, He wasn't tired, And his worst pain was in his chest. He just couldn't move, hardly able to keep up his breath, He just couldn't talk anymore.

LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Matt struggled. "It must be the energy. All the energy that is gone. Without energy we lose strength and it semms like we have just put on 200 pounds. I thnik we all need our element. Joseph a room with light, Me the darkest corridor here, and Alek in abunch of water."

ApologeticII
08-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Joseph bumped the wall indicating he concurs.:p

Writer
08-06-2004, 07:27 PM
To show her agreement, Alex headed for a bathroom, but on the way tripped over a rug. She decided not to move for a little while.:D

Curt-Man
08-06-2004, 09:06 PM
johnny the only one not stumbling around becuase he still had his energy, paced around the room thinking on how to do the plan, actually what the plan coud be.

Writer
08-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Alex was still on the floor, but her consciousness had left her. She was dreaming about water and swimming in it and who knows what else. Grandfather stood over her for a few seconds, saddened to see the girl he loved so much in so much pain. Suddenly, his eyes brightened and he walked quickly to the kitchen.

He came back with a glass of water in his hand. With one hand, he opened Alex's mouth, and with the other, he poured the water. There was no sign that Alex was choking on the water, but she didn't appear to be swallowing it either. Rather, it looked to be dissolving in her mouth, penetrating every part of her body.

Slowly, she rolled over and moaned. "Help me, grandfather."

He picked her up gently and carried her into the bathroom, dumping her into a tub that he had already filled, clothing and all. He could see second by second that she was feeling better. Finally, she climbed out of the tub and pulled all the water in the tub and on herself into a ball. Then, she placed her hands on either side of the giant ball of water. It began to shrink until it was entirely gone.

Alex smiled. "I'm back."

"Glad to see it, honey," the man answered happily. His adopted granddaughter was going to be just fine.

ApologeticII
08-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Joseph felt a little dizzy still and culdn't stand but he used what he could to try and talk. "U.....V" Is all he said, and all he could say before having to lean back again.

LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 11:05 AM
"Edison, take him to the plant growing room that we have for some stupid reason. Turn the light's on full blast. And on your way out of this room could you close the blinds and the door and turn off the lights?" "Yes Master Dark." The room was Dark and Edison took Joseph to the room. Matt abosrbed the light. Soon the room was, nothing. It was niether Dark nor light just nothing. Matt then focused while he was being fixed. He was thinking, Jason can't know where they are if they had no energy but, how could that be possible? Soon Matt was done. Then he darkened thr room then turned on the light. "I'm glad that's over."

ApologeticII
08-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Joseph felt a little better but he soon found out he was'nt himself anymore, he was just scattered photons. He eventually ''pulled himself together"(:p ) And stood up for a while, staying in the room.

Curt-Man
08-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Johnny went to the basement and opened up the breaker box, he then "plugged" himself into the outlets, and electrified himself and then felt energized once again, for he was still recovering from the recent energy zap, even though the rest got the worst of it, he still needed some renergizing, he went back up to the main lobby and found the rest of them sitting there feeling alot better.
"alright people, we need some type of plan, somehow we need to fight him together, we need to attack him form every angle, but we still do not have that power, he has experience and training, but we shall have teamwork."

Writer
08-10-2004, 01:39 PM
"In order to make teamwork effective, we have to practice," Alex observed. "I don't know how any of you fight and you don't know how I fight. We have to learn this before we can even attempt anything by teamwork."

Curt-Man
08-10-2004, 02:27 PM
" i agree with alex, hey matt, you got a training room or an empty room in this mansion? 'cause that would be great for practicing and obserin each other"

LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 03:13 PM
"Empty room? Try the second attic. I also have 2 ideas. 1 I could create total Darkness so that we don't need to focus on eye sight but, our other senses. Some wise man said "Ir order to defeat your enemy youy must become your enemy." I think that without eye sight we could focus on hearing. becasue you see Jason probably doesn't use sight very often. He probably just senses energy. Also if we had no energy he wouldn't be able to see us. The thing is that is pretty much impossible. So let's get started. I'll train with Joseph and Johnny can train with Alex. Aftrer all light and Dark is like Yin and Yang and water can conduct electricity."

Black Knight of Keno
08-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Jack looked Jason into the eyes. Jack had been hunted, for good. This dude infront of him was obviously one of the elementals. "Energy is mine. You will die from my power!" Jason said and Jack smirked. "Ain't that so?" he answered sarcastically and lit two large fireballs onto his hands. He lunged both of the balls towards Jason. The dark alley was empty, and lit up only by the fireballs. Jason evaded the balls and the two lunged into a fight. Jack lunged with his fists at him, and Jason with his energy. A few moments later, Jack flew onto a wall and fell down. Jason sucked most of his energy, and Jack fell asleep. Jason got what he wanted and left.

A fireplace lit up inside the mansion. The flames launched to the wall on the other side of the room, and the fire in the fireplace went out. The flameing letters on the wall didn't burn the house at all. They just burned there, saying: "Help" and an address.

Writer
08-29-2004, 11:37 AM
((Tepe, I now have 1 questions. Is the mansion the one where all our other characters are?))

ApologeticII
08-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."

Black Knight of Keno
08-29-2004, 04:58 PM
((Yup. If i have got it right, you are in the mansion...))

Curt-Man
08-30-2004, 10:33 AM
"what the heck was that?....ok i'm the fastest, i'll go check it out, and if anytihng happens, i'll be out of there in a second" Johnny then turned around and ran out to the house in a blink of an eye, he walked straight in, ready for anything
"hello? anyone home?".

Writer
09-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by ApologeticII
Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."

"No kidding," Alex replied. She laughed. "I tripped on the carpets!"

Black Knight of Keno
09-01-2004, 08:09 AM
((Curt, The alleyway on the back... You just broke into someones house... :D ))

The word still flamed slowly in the wall of the main room. Jack was running out of time. They flames were going out slowly.

Curt-Man
09-01-2004, 03:55 PM
(well how was my dude supossed to know?)
Johnny looked around and found no one, but he heard something from the alley, he bolted out there and found jack lying there
"ah no!" johnny grabbed him and ran to the mansion and threw him in the fire, hoping it would rekindle him.

Writer
09-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Alex paled at the sight of Jack being tossed in the fire. "He must have run into the other elemental as well," she muttered. "That man is going to be the end of us if we cannot find a way to stop him."