PDA

View Full Version : The many travels of Cynical Oswald

Feral
06-01-2004, 05:47 PM
I've been making these all day (http://feralweb.com/oswald.htm)...hope you enjoy.

Skinkie
06-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Good work man, some of those cracked me up, Is the last one not finished or something? WHy are the words backwards, other than that, great!

edlib
06-01-2004, 11:58 PM
I believe that's supposed to be a reflection in the glass...

As for the question posed in episode 14,.. this might prove helpful. (http://www.csupomona.edu/~jelerma/springfield/map/index.html)

(I knew that link would eventually be useful.)

Jedi-Monkey
06-02-2004, 05:47 AM
That maps very different to the layout in Virtual Springfield.
Nice comics btw.

mapixx
06-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Very nice work!
Biblical time and the Louvre are great :D

Joshi
06-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Just so you know, The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows and the lips are rumoured to be upside down versions of DeVinci's own lips (it was DeVinci who did it right?)

Just a little fuel for cynical Oswald there.

Yery nice reflection effect there. You say they took you all day? Hah! You're being modest, I can tell. Very good, looking forward to some more.

mapixx
06-02-2004, 07:38 PM
da Vinci...to be more precise ;)
there are so many legends and things to know on that, and what did the French guide say to us when we went to the Louvre?? "Oh you're Italians I can teach nothing to you on Leonardo" cursed lazybone :D

Skinkie
06-03-2004, 01:27 AM
I heard the Mona Lisa is actually da Vinci in drag. There's some cool evidence of it online to, but I don't remeber where. Let's make it a scavenger hunt.

Joshi
06-04-2004, 09:01 AM
According to the internet, Elvis is alive and working on an elephant ranch of the coast of canada. Don't believe everything you read opn the internet.

I like you're avatar by the way.

Skinkie
06-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Joshi
Don't believe everything you read opn the internet.

I also heard it from a girl in my Engilsh class who did a 10 page research essay on it. I'm inclined to believe it. Course that's just my thoughts. Sorta. Anybody with new evidence can easily sway me.

mapixx
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
I have no evidence, simply because there is no sure evidence but it is more than a rumour, even my Art book reports this hypothesis...and to be even more precise :D Vinci is his hometown and da means from so Leonardo da Vinci stands for Leonardo from Vinci :)

Joshi
06-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh, I wasn't saying you were wrong, I have no evidence of any sort to prove you wrong, I was just saying, be skeptical of what you see on the internet, people may not always be telling the truth (or are you to believe I live directly above the center of the earth)

Skinkie
06-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey, I'll believe anything you say.