PDA

View Full Version : Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn
06-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Plot-Yaeb Ginn is one of the sole remaining Jedi after the purge. He has been successful in eluding many traps set by the newly founded Imperials. He has a few allies and even greater enemies. Grand Moff Hierken has hired several bounty hunters to catch Yaeb alive and deliver him to the Moff. His last known location was Coruscant, and that was over three months ago.
Character-Yaeb Ginn
Human
Is considered armed and dangerous with several more items than a lightsaber, which he often doesn’t use for risk of being discovered by enemies as a Jedi. His main weakness is that his Force potential is fairly latent. If Obi-Wan was a seven on a scale from 1-10 in potential, then Yaeb is a four. I need some people to be bounty hunters, some can be bystanders that are either sympathetic to yaeb's cause or wanting to help the Imps. Try to be accurate to the timeline and all. If you have a map of the star wars galaxy, use it please. If we work together, we can make it fun.

IC- Yaeb Ginn strode through the halls of a large passenger cruiser, roughly a kilometer in length. He wore a dark cloak over his nondescript clothes. On his belt was a large vibroblade, sixteen inches from bottom of handle to tip of blade. Strung low on his thigh was a DL-32, a lighter, more compact version of the DL-44. He stopped inside one of the many lounges on the cruiser and got a cup of caf.

Doomie
06-06-2004, 08:25 AM
OOC: Sounds interesting. I'm a bounty hunter.
Name: Dann Wermo.
Human.
A rookie in the job, his first assignment is to capture Yeab Ginn alive and well. He works alone because none of the pro's want him on their team. He's a coward in the face of battle and therefore mostly tries to pick off his enemies with a sniper rifle or kill them with 'sneaky' ways, like poison. Therefore, capturing someone alive is a great challenge to him.

IC: Dann was sitting on the other side of the lounge. He recognised his target, but he couldn't do anything on the ship yet. When they landed however, he hoped to inform the local Imperial authorities and capture Yaeb. Problem was, he only snook aboard to follow Yeab, and didn't have a clue where they were going.

Maybe he should look for another career...

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 08:45 AM
OOC: NICE TIME TO MAKE YEAB SUFFER!:D
Name Hah Thek
Species Mandalorian
Hah is a great assasin and bounty hunter. He has been on over 100 misssions and has came back ALIVE (DUH) from each one.
This new one to kill Yeab gave him pleasure because Yeab mocked bounty hunters (lol remember YEABGINN).

IC Hah was in his ship the EXECUTIONER and he flew to the planet that the ship he was tracking just landed on. After landing in the next docking bay over. Hah enters the docking bay with the ship in it and Hah preps for the kill before...

yaebginn
06-06-2004, 01:34 PM
OOC- I remember. PS, I ddint mention, the destination is Corellia.

IC- Yaeb finished his caf and scanned the room quickly. His Force abilities told him that there was latent danger near, but considering the quality of the cruise ship, that feeling pretty much came with the admission fee. The captain announced that the ship would be docking, so he made his way to the exit so he could be one of the first ones off. Hopefully he could lose anyone trailing him once he got off the ship.

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Hah saw Yeab get off the transport "Just a few more seconds now."

yaebginn
06-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Yaeb strode to collect his bags, then melted in with a large crowd that was forming for a concert featuring Figrin Dan and the Modal Nodes. (or whatever)

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 04:43 PM
(You mean the band from ep4 on Tattoine? Cool.) "BLAST I lost sight of him."

Doomie
06-06-2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: Surprised that you knew Katarn, your spelling may be 'a little off', but i can tell you're a fan. And it's D'an by the way, not Dan... (Sorry, couldn't help myself).

IC: But Dann (What coincidence) didn't lose sight of him. He followed him out of the ship. 'Good.' He thought. 'Correllia is an Imperial planet.' He grabbed his comlink and adjusted it to an Imperial frequency. 'Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is bounty hunter Dann Wermo. I'm at the landing pads and I need some help with disabling my target. He is a criminal and dangerous to the Empire. Oh! and set your blasters to stun!' Then he put away his comlink. 'Hehe. Easy money.'

OOC again: Can stun rays be deflected?

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 05:13 PM
(I don't think so because of the way they look in ep4) Hah saw another bounty hunter in the crowd. Hah joined the crowd and tried to get close to Dann.

yaebginn
06-06-2004, 07:09 PM
OOC-yes they can, I read it somewhere. and I knew there was a apostrafe there somewhere, i just didnt care enough.

IC- Yaeb Ginn moved through the thick crouds, enjoying the music, but intent on getting to his destination. Suddenly, the music stopped and from the speakers, an Imperial Moff spoke up.
"Attention Corellia, this is Moff Gien. Among you is a wanted man named Yaeb Ginn." the screens showed a picture of him. It was missing the short beard he had now, but it was obvious that it was him.

LukeKatarn
06-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Hah looked at the screen and thought to himself "What I just saw him a few seconds ago and he had a short beard."

Doomie
06-07-2004, 12:13 PM
IC: The stormtroopers arrived at the scene. 'There he is! that's him!' Dann shouted, and the stortroopers opened fire with their stun rays. Dann stayed at a considerable distance from Yaeb, afraid of his lightsaber...

yaebginn
06-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Yaeb leapt onto the stage using the aid of the Force to make the considerable jump. Stun beams were whizzing past him as took out his blaster, shot the window in of a tall office building, then ran across the stage and leapt through the shattered glass. It was a weekened, so the office was pretty much empty save for cleaning droids. He was on the fourth floor, so it should take them about a minute to get to him. He then opened his bag and poured out the contents. Three thermal detonators, two stun grenades, an E-11 carbine with a few ammo packs, and rope.

Doomie
06-07-2004, 01:53 PM
'Th-that's impossible!' Dann muttered. 'How can he... what is... I thought they said he was human.' He grabbed a stormtrooper's rifle ('Gimme that') and Looked for Yaeb. 'Alright, you guys.' He aid to the stormtroopers. 'You go inside and get him out. If he tries to escape trough the window, i can shoot him.' 'We don't take orders from a civilian.' Their commander answered and pushed Dann inside the office building. 'But your plan was good, exept for some points. Now move and lure him out.'' 'But-' 'MOVE IT!' 'Yessir'
And Dann went towards the main elevator. 'Ow, that's another fine mess i got myself into...'

yaebginn
06-07-2004, 02:30 PM
OOC-This is fun. Like a virtual cat and mouse.

IC-Yaeb Ginn inhaled deeply, since his potential was limited, maming the jump was difficult for him. But they should be coming soon, so he had to get ready. Taking his vibroblade, he cut the a foot out of the ten foot long rope and tied the end to the pin on the thermal detonator. It was an older model, so it did not have the fancy buttons that the newer ones had. Then he then secured the detonator over the elevator door, so when it opened, the occupant(s) would die very quickly. He then grabbed his commlink and typed in a series of numbers.
"Hello, this is Yaeb. Meet me on the roof of the Corellia Galactal Bank. Be quick." And with that, he grabbed his gear and headed up to the roof, pausing to toss a stun grenade out the window and into the crowd of stormtroopers.

LukeKatarn
06-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Hah went in the bank but, he decided to use the stars he knew that the elevator was to obvius.

Doomie
06-08-2004, 12:04 PM
IC: Dann entered the elevator and pushed the 'up' button. It didn't work. The power was shut off, since nobody was here at the moment anyway. 'Hmph. just my luck.' Dann said. At least he still had the E-11 he stole from that stormtrooper. They'd forgotten to take it back. Dann blasted a grid in front of a ventialtion shaft. He entered and used his grappling hook (He's not a total sucker, every bounty hunter should have one) to climb up to the floor where Yaeb was hiding out. He looked trough the grid, grabbeda flash grenade and held his blaster secure in his other hand. 'This is gonna be easier than i thought...' He said to himself, and then he blasted the grid.

OOC: Those who wonder why Dann din't use his grapple hook sooner,
1: a frontal attack would be suicide
2: they only work in vertical direction, not diagonal.

LukeKatarn
06-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Hah enered the room with Yeab in it "The jig is up Yeab give up or suffer the conseaquinces." (I know my char is kinda commiting suacide. BUT I don't want him to die.)

yaebginn
06-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Yaeb whirled around with blaster in hand. He popped a shot off at Hah, missing, but close enough to spook him for a few seconds. He then popped a shot off at the grid which exploded. He hit the grid, but the person inside suffered only minor burns. He then tossed a thermal detonaotr and flew up the stairs, hoping his ride would get there in time.

Doomie
06-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Dann was still lying in the ventilation shaft, half unconscious.
'Damn' He said, 'This gun packs quite a punch!' Then he jumped out and saw Hah. 'Hey, you're not the one i'm lookin' for. Where'd he go?'

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 10:55 AM
"Worry about that themal detonator now, ask questions later." Hah said. Hah attempted to jum up where Yeab did but, he couldn't. "This way." Hah goes back to the stairs and runs down. Hah jumps out of the building just as the floor we has just on exploded!

yaebginn
06-09-2004, 11:22 AM
IC- Yaeb continued running up the stairs to the roof. BOOM! The explosion rocked the building. Then, Yaeb heard a rumble. The building is collapsing! He looked to the sky to see if his ride was there yet. It wasnt, but an Imperial Speeder was. yaeb ran and leapt upon the speeder, dodging the blaster bolts that were coming from a turret located on the side of the speeder. Yaeb took out his pistol and slid down the side then fired, taking out the turret gunner. He grabbed ahold of the turret to pull himself in. He then shot the driver, threw him out of the speeder, and grabbed the controls. Hopefully, he'd make it to the spaceport bfore any one caught up to him.

Doomie
06-09-2004, 01:05 PM
IC:Fortunatly, Dann had gotten out just in time. He quickly hijacked a speeder bike and chased Yaeb. It was hard to fly a speeder bike trough the crowded streets of correllia at full speed. Needless to say Dann hit some things, but his bike was faster than Yaeb's speeder.

OOC: Is your speeder a flying thing or a hovering thing?

yaebginn
06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
OOC-Flying thing. Thats how he got on it from the roof.

IC-Yaeb sped through the air. He was alert, but didn't see anyone chasing him at the moment, so he did a quick check of his inventory, and settled back for the fifteen minute ride to the spaceport. Abruptly, he sat up and peered into his review mirror. There was a man chasing him on a speeder bike! It was catching up on him fairly quickly. The good thign was, Yaeb had better armor on his speeder. And more weapons, too. He immediately toggled the switch for the rear lasers and opened fire. He scored one hit to the rear, not enough to destroy it, but it slowed it down slightly.

LukeKatarn
06-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Hah saw Dann run away. Hah hijacked a speeder bike too and raced down the streets.

Doomie
06-10-2004, 11:39 AM
'Dammit! That bastard hit me!' Dann tried something tricky: He stood on the bike's sadle, trying to jump on something high from where he could jump on Yaeb's speeder. Problem was, he couldn't steer this way. Right before his speeder crashed into a wall, he fell off and grabbed a sentry droid during the fall. (Sentry droids are small little flying droids, with weak blasters, that often accompany stormtrooper patrols. They are seen in A New Hope.) Apparently, it had gotten the order to chase Yaeb, and if i hadn't, it at least did so. That was enough for Dann. He held on tight with a smile on his face. 'Boy, that's what you call a fortunate accident!'

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
(Sentry droids are the droids Luke trains with in ANH, right? Hah was busy getting on the bike that he did not noteice the "ProtoType Speeder Bike" sign on the side. When Hah swithched to full throttle the bike went WOOSH. Hah cought up in no time he wooshed past a man hanging onto a Sentry droid. Then he cought up to a speeder. Hah opened fire but he missed. Hah decided to slow down the bike before we wooshes past his target.

yaebginn
06-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Yaeb saw scarlet bolts of energy whizz by him. They missed, but ddint do well to keep him calm. When it was behind him, het opened the garbage storage container onto him. It didn't do much to damage the speeder, but it did distract the driver for a few moments as he pulled the speeder down onto the roof of one of the spaceports.

OOC-This is the kind of port where you fly out straight, not up. think of the ones on hoth.

LukeKatarn
06-10-2004, 10:02 PM
OOC: Ok I know what you mean.
IC Hah looked around "BLAST. I lost him." Then Hah saw the same speeder park in a space port. Hah parked near by and entered the spaceport.

yaebginn
06-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Yaeb ran across the roof and leapt off it onto a pile of boxes. He then patted himself down to make sure he had all his gear on him, then walked over to the docking bays. There was an Imperial Shuttle (think the ship that Han and the gang took to Endor) There was an angry Togorian in cuffs being led onto it. Obviously a slave. Yaeb took out his E-11 and shot the two troops while running at the ship. He ran inside, the togorian followed suspiciously. Yaeb slid the his vibroblade across the floor so the Togorian could cut his binds, he then lifted the ship out of port and headed for open space, so he could make the jump to hyperspace.

"Thank you," The Togorian who's name, Tuurghn, was stitched on the back of his prisoner's jumpsuit, said. The stitching obviously wasnt done by the Imperials, it was too sloppy.

"Anytime, I needed a ship, and got one." Yaeb explained modestly. The conversation continued as Yaeb cleared the atmosphere.

Sabretooth
06-12-2004, 07:30 AM
Serce Nilt
Rookie Mercenary
Species: Zabrak
Weapons: Modified E-11 (With Grenade Launcher)
Vibro-Blade
Blaster Pistol
Thermal Detonator
Frag Grenade
Disruptor Rifle
Birthplace: Bakura
(Star Wars style text roll please)
STAR WARS

The Bio of Serce Nilt
After escaping the Imperials, Serce decided to start a new life. He began as a mercenary. His first mission was a failure as he chickened out, but on the second mission, he was to kill an Imperial Officer, which he did with ease. On the mission, he stole a smuggled Vibro-blade as well. Serce is currently looking for customers and has reached Corellia...
(Camera shifts to Corellia)

Serce exited hyperspace in his sleek Y-wing chassis spacefighter and turned to Corellia. There was a lot of traffic around. An Imperial Shuttle swept past him and exited to hyperspace soon. Serce landed in thje starport and got out. There was a lot of chaos. A human and a Mandalorian were there as well, and for some reason, they just didn't blend in with the crowd.
The Mandalorians were known for danger, so Serce approached the human.
'I.. I'm a mercenary. Can I h-help you?' he asked Dann.

Doomie
06-12-2004, 01:06 PM
IC: Dann's sentry droid was hovering right behind Yaeb's new-found vessel, shooting at it, when it took off. Dann was blown into a pile of boxes. The sentry droid landed on top of his head.
his clothes looked a bit toasted because of all the explosions he had been trough that day and blood came out of his nose. He swept it away with his sleeve, when suddenly, a stranger aproached him. 'I.. I'm a mercenary. Can I h-help you?' he asked Dann. 'Er, well, yeah. That is, if you know a way to track down that ship that just flew off into outerspace.'

OOC: Sentry droids AREN'T the droids luke trained with, but they are similar in function and abilities. A sentry droid is accompanying the sandtrooper patrol in Mos Eisley, and also a worker droid beats one up just before Ben and Luke enter town.

Sabretooth
06-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Serce thought. 'Well, I don't know how to track ships. I had a tracking beacon here, see? But if you had told me earlier, I coulda put it on the ship. Maybe we can give chase? If I do a Hyperspace scan, we might be able to track, but the chances are exceedingly low. We might come up against an entirely diffrent ship or get into some other part of the gala... you get me, right? Maybe I can help you in finding the ship? I can't lead you to it, but well, hunt for it, sorta.'

Doomie
06-12-2004, 01:24 PM
'Ah well, it's better than nothing. He might show up on long range scans. Say, has your ship got any room for passengers? 'Cause i kinda have no ship. And ofcourse we share the bounty.' Dann said. If i feel like it. He thought.

Sabretooth
06-12-2004, 01:28 PM
Serce considered. 'Oh, ok. Let's go. I can occupy one more as a co-pilot. Bounty? So you're after someone, eh? I knew you must be a bounty hunter! Let's go!'

Doomie
06-13-2004, 07:15 AM
And off they went. The Y-wing exited orbit. Long-range sensors picked up several ships, three of them where imperial shuttles. 'Er, where do you suggest we go?' Dann asked. 'I mean, they could've all came from here.'

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Hah saw the two men take off. Hah went back to his ship and followed them into orbit then he activated his ships com device and contacted them "Alright this is a infromation raid. I need some info and if you don't give it to me I'll just have to board your ship. I'm looking for a man named Yeab Ginn can you help me?"

Doomie
06-13-2004, 10:09 AM
'I'll handle this one.' Dann said to Serce. Then he talked into the comm system. 'Sure, we can help you. Too bad we also want the bounty. So if you want the info, you better show me some cash and then we'll talk further. '

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 10:23 AM
"Or rater we split the bounty. Tell me is it just you after that bounty or do you have a person travleing with you that wants the bounty?"

Doomie
06-13-2004, 11:11 AM
IC:'Yes, i am traveling with someone else already. And i asked YOU for money, instead of me giving up one third of my bounty.' Dann said. 'I've gone trough a lot of trouble for this bounty and i'm not going to give it up!' Then he whispered to serce: 'input hyperspace coordinates, quick! his ship outguns ours heavily. I don't care where we're going, but preferably one of those shuttles.'

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Hah sighs "Have it your way." Hah takes his ship close to Danns and boards it. (ep4 anyone?) Hah cuts open the door (EP 4:D) and gets in. He enters the cock pit and oulls out his guns "NOW... TELL ME OR ELSE!"

Doomie
06-13-2004, 02:17 PM
OOC: Er... i don't think this ship can be boarded easily since it has a Y-wing chassis. there's just no place to board. But when Yaeb returns we'll know if he aproofs, he is afterall the 'Dungeon master' so to speak, because he created the thread.

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 02:54 PM
(Yes lol.) I forgot it was a Y-wing.)

Doomie
06-13-2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: No sweat, yaebginn will decide.

Sabretooth
06-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Eh? Tis be MY ship! I know you can't dock in ships to a Y-wing! (Think up something better. Make room in your brain)

I love that phrase

LukeKatarn
06-14-2004, 09:00 PM
(Ok.) Hah unloads the guns on his ship and sighs "Have it your way." He opens fire on the ship.

yaebginn
06-14-2004, 11:18 PM
OOC-Sry, been gone for a day and it grows a page. wow. ok, Let it dock. Lets pretend that he extended a tube from the cockpit and he climbs up or something. that way we dont have to backtrack.

IC-Yaeb heard the announcement, but he ignored it, punched in the random coorindates, and pulled the hyperspace lever.

OOC-Random coorindates, he'll appear in somewhere, you get to decide where he appears, cause I have no idea.

Sabretooth
06-15-2004, 04:12 AM
OOC - *sighs* is LK attacking us, or is he docking to us?

I leave that to LK.

LukeKatarn
06-15-2004, 03:38 PM
OOC: Boarding since Yeab is letting me.

IC: Hah extends a boarding tube. The tube continues and covers the Y wing. Hah blasts open a hole in the cockpit "You're comeing with me." He says the the two men.

Sabretooth
06-16-2004, 06:36 AM
Serce unsheilded his vibro-blade and attacked Hah with his Zabrak horns, swinging the vibro-blade at the same time.

Doomie
06-16-2004, 12:17 PM
'yeah, that's the way.' Dann said. 'If he keeps him occupied for a little longer i can probably shoot him from here' He thought. 'Hey serce, step aside will you!' He shouted, and almost immediatly fired a shot. 'I hope he listened...'

Sabretooth
06-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Serce ducked, and the shot flew over him straight for Hah.

OOC: Ha!

LukeKatarn
06-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Hah got hit butm it only left a dent in his armor. "Agh. Give up NOW!" Hah fired a volly of shots at both of them.

Sabretooth
06-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Uh-Oh, said Serce as he ducked and tried to fire at the tube, but it was useless. Still under the cockpit, he targetted and launched a missile for Hah's ship.

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 12:32 AM
(Do Y-wings have missles?) The missle hit the ship and damaged it badly. "One more hit like that and my ship is done for." I shoot the missle controll button. "NOW that my ship is safe GIVE UP! This is the last time I'm asking or you will die."

Sabretooth
06-19-2004, 07:34 AM
OOC: Think about the Raven's Claw.

IC: Serce realised that all was lost. Hope was lost in his eyes. He turned to his client, who would make the final decision.

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 09:42 AM
"You have 3 seconds to anwser!"

Doomie
06-19-2004, 12:24 PM
'Alright alright!' Dann answered. 'No need to kill us all! Fine, you'll get your share as well. Just don't blow us up ok?'

In the meanwhile, Yaeb's ship got out of hyperspace near Tatooine... (Don't whine about illegal character control, cause he said we controlled where his random jump would lead him.)

yaebginn
06-19-2004, 12:54 PM
OOc- ooh tatooine, this could be fun.

IC-Yaeb steered his stolen ship down to the surface of Tatooine. He handed Tuurghn his E-11.

"Let's try to lose ourselves in one of the larger cantinas, the people after us may have an ion tracker built into their ships."

Tuurhn nodded and they both stepped out of their ships and into a large cantina.

Sabretooth
06-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Serce gave a sigh and made a long-range scan for Imperial Scuttles.
'Damn! Too many of 'em! Which one can it be?'
There were two heading to Tatooine, four heading to Coruscant many others scattered through the galaxy.

Doomie
06-19-2004, 02:31 PM
'I don't know. Can we track his hyperspacetrail somehow?... Hmmm... He probably wouldn't have gone to coruscant, because that's the imperial capital... So it's either Tatooine or outerspace. You got any special scanner aboard? Ion tracker or something?'

LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 04:40 PM
"Yes I do. Now let's all get out of here and get to my ship. AND IF ANY OF YOU EVEN TOUCH THE CONTROLLS THEN YOU WILL BE FRIED!" Hah walked back to his ship.

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Name: Sharpshooter
Mercenary:seeking yaeb ginn to learn the way of the jedi.

After seeing the chaos he jumped into his ship "The Apoclyspe"
(same model as the milenium falcon) and activated his personally customized cloaking device and followed yaeb. As soon as they entered hyperspace he switched on the comlink, "Imperial shuttle this is The Apoclypse. You can call me Sarpshooter. The Imperials are probubly tracking this instance. I suggest you come with me if you want to live. Why should we? asked Yaeb. Because I can Protect you. I suggest you get out of hyperspace so you can board my ship. All right, what do you want in return? To become a Jedi. Are you sure asked yaeb. Yes said Sharpshooter. We have a deal then? Deal! said yaeb

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:20 PM
We should tell each other when we are going to add.

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Hey yaeb when we get to tatooine you have to show me how to bulid a lightsaber.
Got it said yaeb.

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Can we dix this so I can be a part of the story?

Sharpshooter
06-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Sorry I meant to say lets fix this so I can be a part of the story.

yaebginn
06-19-2004, 11:24 PM
OOC-ok, but a few things. one, the edit button. edit before you post multiple things. 2, you shouldnt make my charatcer say things. you have to wait for me to go on, then i choose. I'm ok with it for now, but in the future, you have to be patient. the rest, i sent you in an email. Ur new, so you have a bit of leeway, but in the future, you might get a bad rep.

IC- Yaeb ran back into his ship and picked up the comm. After talking with Sharpshooter, he flew back into space and followed the Apocolypse.

Sharpshooter
06-20-2004, 02:34 PM
As soon as they got out of hyperspace sharpshooter let them board his ship and destroyed the Imperial shuttle. Next stop! Tatooine!

Volt1
06-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Name: Gorm
Gender Male
Species: Assasin Droid, Same model as the one from KotOR
Proffesion: Bounty Hunter

Vehicles which Group Own: Swoop, Stolen Tie-Hunter
Special Skills: Since he is a droid he is totally force resistant, Can hack into droids make them attack a target.

Currently hunting Yeab Gin

Sabretooth
06-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Serce gestured Dann to follow him, and he in turn, followed Hah to the ship.

Doomie
06-28-2004, 11:22 AM
IC:Dann followed.

OOC: Thsi isn't hurrying up, really. Let's just scan for them and find them, it was much more fun on the planet's surface, tatooine should be fun too...

LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 08:31 AM
OOC: Roger that.

IC: The ship made the scan then they hopped to hyperspace. A few hours later they arrived. "ERGH BLAST! Imperials again. They allways think my ship is carrying spice. It's like they put a tracker on me and now they know if the ship is mine." Hah easily made it past the blockade of imperials that just started shooting. He landed in the outskirts of the towm Mos Eisly.

Sabretooth
07-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Serce dropped out of the ship[, glad to be out of Hah's ship. He turned to Hah. 'Now where do we go? My ship had a scanner, too. Good work, hunter.'

yaebginn
07-03-2004, 11:38 AM
IC- Yaeb exited his ship and walked stealthily through the streets of Mos Espa. (ahaha, you guys are in the wrong Mos) On his hip was his blaster pistol. His lightsaber was strapped to his upper arm, away from view.

Doomie
07-03-2004, 12:32 PM
OOC: Yayz0rz, it finally continues!

IC: 'Well, this won't get us anywhere. This is a large planet, and he could be anywhere. How are we ever gonna find him? I suggest we'd go to the local imperial office, they're after him too, afterall. Maybe they could help.'

Sabretooth
07-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Serce leaned over to Dann, when Hah was not looking. He whispered, 'Now's our chance. We can get him now!'

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 08:35 AM
"Yes the imperial office sounds good." He starts walking when a shot flows past him. Luckiely for him his skills as a Mandalorian give him good hearing. (Not good enough to pick up what Serce said though.) He heard the shot and dodged it. He turned around and checked if Dann or Serce shot it bu, they couldn't have or else their guns would be smokeing. Then he saw something on the hill. He zoomed in on the hill (His helmet has a zoomer.) and saw a Tusken Raider. "TUSKEN RAIDERS!" he yelled.

Sabretooth
07-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Serce turned around and drew his vibro-blade.

'I've dealt with these things before. Maybe we can salvage any equipment they have stolen.'

He drew out his pistol and shot away the head of the raider. He fired thrice, two shots went close, but the last one took him out. More heads appeared.

'Look's like we're in trouble.'

Doomie
07-05-2004, 01:01 PM
'Alright, err... you guys go ahead and take care of this okay? Then er... i'll head to the local imperial office already and get some help.' And Dann ran off, shooting backwards at the tuskens. He hit two of them, one lethally, the other one in the leg. He heard about tusken raiders. Bloodthirsty animals. he wanted to be as far away from them as possible, and as for the help he was going to get... Acoording to what he's heard of Sand people it wouldn't be necissary anymore by the time he got back...

Sabretooth
07-06-2004, 06:56 AM
Serce dodged some more blows and lunged ahead. He hit the dirt and fired with his blaster till more came out. He turned back, but Dann was not there. He turned back to the tusken raiders.
'Alright, I'll use the lasers on your ship, you fend off the raiders.' said Serce, moving towards the ship.

Doomie
07-06-2004, 08:10 AM
'Too bad i lost my companions. But, a little lonely is better than i little dead. Now where's the 'nearest imp office?' Dann wondered. 'In fact, i don't even know where the nearest town is! Maybe i should've gave up this rotten bounty when i had the chance...'

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Name:Zoric Bastar
Species:Human
Bio:Has been on many missions and all have been a succes.He has now heard of a new bounty.A jedi by the name of Yaeb Ginn.

IC:When about to land his ship he sees a large amount of tusken raiders and two people fighting them.Zoric drops 5 proton bombs and kills all of them.He lands by the two people."What are your names"he says.

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 08:51 AM
"Who needs to know?" Hah looks at the newbie merc that Dann brought with him "You really are a novice arent you? Do you know that Dann just ditched us?" Hah looks over to the person who just came "Sorry about. I'm in a bad mood. As you can see I'm not so happy with my former "partner". My name is Hah. Now I know and I don't know why I wasn't thinking this earlier but, in this galaxy TRUST NOBODY. Dann ust made me remember that. Take my advice Serce. Well now I'm ditching this place." Hah runs off in the direction of Mos Eisly. (I know Yeab you're in Espa.)

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 10:08 AM
"Hey Hah wait up if I help you we split the bounty 50-50 ok.Well what do you say".

Doomie
07-11-2004, 10:53 AM
IC: In the meanwhile, Dann arrived at the local imperials office. 'Quick!' he said to the stormtrooper guarding the door. 'let me pass! I'm here for very important business!' The stormtrooper punched him with the butt of his rifle as Dann tried to enter. 'hold on there. Any rebel sum could say that and plant a bomb in here somewhere. Leave your weapons at the entrance.' Dann did as he was told and entered. 'Quick! I need information about class, was alignment and location of all the ships that landed here the past few days!' Dann said to the officer in charge. 'and why do you need to know?' Was his answer. 'Because it will help me track down my bounty! A bounty set by the Empire!' 'alright then... let's see.' the officer grabbed his datapad and handed it to Dann. Only one Imperial shuttle had landed on Tatooine in the last week. It was docked in Mos eisley, docking bay 38. Alignment: Unknown. That was his target. 'so that's where Ginn's hiding.'

OOC: Byt he way, has anyone seen Yaebginn recently? I believe he's not interested in this place anymore...

yaebginn
07-11-2004, 11:42 AM
OOC- Yeah, I'm still into it, I've just been gone for a bit. Im back now.

IC- Yaeb entered a small cantina and sat in the back so he wa facing the door, the only entrance. His backup was nowhere to be seen.

Doomie
07-11-2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: Sorry, my bad. guess i'll just wait for the others to do something...

Evil Dark Jedi
07-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Hah wouldnt answer.Zoric goes back to his ship and makes a search for Yaeb Ginn.He picks him up somewhere in Mos Espa.He gets into his ship and goes to Mos Espa.He landed and goes to the Imperial Office.He goes in and says to the Imp officer"Ok give me all the information you got on Yaeb Ginn or ill blast you.HAHAHAHAHAHA"says the Imp officer.Then about 20 storm troopers run out of a door near the counter.Zoric turned on his Enchani Battle Shield.He pulled out his Dual Blasters and started firing.He killed the officer and about 2 stormtroopers.He doged a few shots and threw a frag grenade.It killed 17 stormtroopers.There was one left.He fired his blasters and killed him.He went over to the Bounty Info Cabnit and looked up Yaeb Ginn.

Doomie
07-13-2004, 07:53 AM
In the meanwhile, Dann was wandering around town. Since he's got barely enough credits to buy a Jawa Juice in the Krayt Cantina, he had to walk to Mos Espa. Not only would it take ages, it was also dangerous. That's way he was looking around for a nice speeder to Hijack...

Sabretooth
07-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Serce kicked the dust. His former "partner" had left him and his new, temporary one had too. He sighed.
'Guess he was right, trust no one in this galaxy.'
His eyes turned to Hah's ship. He quickly looked out to the city, where Hah was going and hopped into the cockpit of Hah's ship.
'Silly kid.' he said and flew above Mos Eisley. Then it struck his mind.
'Wait a minute... What I am I doing?' He turned Hah's ship away and flew away in Mos Espa's direction, not knowing what fate, or fortune would throw at him next.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Zoric took Yaeb Ginn's file and went out.Many people were crowded around the Imp office because of the blaster fire.A tusken raider was attaking people outside the cantina.Zoric pulled out his double-bladed vibroblade and killed it.Since he was near the cantina he decided to go in and have a drink.

Doomie
07-13-2004, 08:08 AM
Dann spotted a speeder suited for him. Just out of town, someone had parked his speeder without supervision. Dann entered and hiwired (SP?) it. Then he went for Mos Espa. 'Life is good when your name is Dann Wermo...' He said to himself. 'Well, at least now it is.'

Bim_Blaster_Bob
07-14-2004, 01:38 AM
name:frook
race:humpingpostian
weapons:spidey senses, condom sheild(for protection;) ), light-dildo, dirtyhoe mines.

Or so he thougt until frook snuck up and gave him a taste of kinky, humpingpostian, sex. Dann wont **** right for a week. Frook then stole his speeder and took it to the local cantina, and hired an erotic dancer, who was a wookie, but thats okay, because frook has a kinky fetish for strong, hairy women. but the dancer was NOT a woman, but a male wookie. EVEN BETTER thought frook. he imediatly wipped out his condom sheild to protect his erect penis from the highly dangerous wookie anus, where the trecherous anus crabs live. that and the occasional buttocks worm, a relative of Dann Wermo.

Sabretooth
07-14-2004, 08:03 AM
OOC: What sort of ****in' n00bs we get these days, man! That's it! I'm telling this to some moddy

Currently, I'm ignoring this sucker

IC: Serce flew over to Mos Espa when he saw a Human killing a Tusken Raider below. He landed his ship and sent it for repairs and went over to the cantina, to have a nice glass of Jawa Juice.

Doomie
07-14-2004, 09:23 AM
OOC: Suddenly, Dann found himself in a strange time-loop, causing him to go back to the point where he was attacked by a horny n00b. Using his knowledge of the following 5 seconds, he quickly put a gun in his pocket. 'Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?' the n00b asked. then she jumped on top of him. 'A gun' Dann replied. then he pulled the trigger. N00b dead. 'If i ever see you in this thread again, it better be a normal post!' He shouted at the dirty whore, while it ran away over the dune sea, trying to find some water to put out her flaming panties :)

Woops. almost forgot. Sabretooth, did you report that post already? We need that guy banned ASAP.

IC: Dann arrived in Mos Eisley. 'Whoa. I don't remember anything of the trip. My memory these days...' Then we went to the docking bay where the shuttle was supposed to be parked... and got a gun pushed in his face. 'Hands up and don't move a muscle!' Said the stormtrooper on the other side of the gun. Dann did as he was told. 'Sir!' the stormtrooper shouted. 'We got one!' Their squadleader arrived on the scene. You could tell he was the leader by his colored shoulder patch. 'So that's the one that blasted it's way out of Correllia. Take him to the holding cells.' 'What? No! That was Yabe Ginn! Yaeb Ginn i'm telling you! A dangerous criminal! The empire is after him! I was trying to earn the bounty on his head! I'm innocent dammit!' But the stormtroopers didn't listen and dragged him away.

Sabretooth
07-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Woops. almost forgot. Sabretooth, did you report that post already? We need that guy banned ASAP.

I've informed Jed. Let's see what happens.

IC: Serce entered the Cantina and found a suspicious character. Probably the same guy fighting the Tusken Raider before. He went over to him and asked, "Hello, lookin' for someone?"

Doomie
07-14-2004, 12:14 PM
OOC: Is it legal to post stuff like that anyway? Since you can't post links to porn, it makes sense that it would be illegal to write about porn in such a way.

By the way, sabretooth, do you come to the other RPG forum? Near the swamp? I don't post precise locations because of that bim, but you can guess it, i think. I've got a thead going on there too. It's called 'Just 'nother starwars RPG.' and it seems like it could get pretty interesting... besides, i need some more RP'ers.

IC: Dann got thrown in the holding cell, and only moments later, an Imperial officer, accompanied by an interrogation probe, entered. 'Whoa. You're not gonna use that thing on me are you?' Dann asked. 'We wil, if you do not tell us the truth.' The officer replied. 'I AM telling you the truth! Sheesh... look, there's a jedi named Yaeb Ginn in town. The Empire placed a bounty on his head. I went after him, he stole a shuttle, and i tracked it here. And then you arrest me! That's all i know.' 'Nonsense. The jedi are extinct. Nothing is left of the Old Republic.' Then, he started the torturing. The probe injected Dann with a strange chemical, that made him feel all dizzy. 'Now, the truth!' 'I already told you, i don't know nothin'!' 'His resistance to the probe is high. We'll have to inject him again.' The officer said. 'Erm, sir?' A stormtrooper asked, 'Isn't it just possible that he's telling the truth?' 'Maybe, but it's unlikely. Continue, droid.'
This was going to be a long, tiresome night...

Hiroki
07-14-2004, 12:16 PM
OOC: Don't worry about giving Bim the location. Redwing would rip him to shreds before he could do to many posts like that. :)

Doomie
07-14-2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: Ooh, i'd like to see that!

Uber_Saber
07-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Suddenly, the officer interrogating Dann noticed his comlink was indicating a message. He left the room, leaving the continued torture in the hands of the very capable stormtrooper, who immediately attempted the good cop-bad cop routine.

The officer came back in. "You're released," he told Dann. "But you'll be staying here until picked up." By this point Dann was extremely confused, but he was just glad the torture had stopped, for whatever reason.

When he was released from his cell later that night, he was met by a small Twi'lek woman, with cerulean skin, her head-tails draped around her neck. "So... this is the bounty hunter I got.." she said. "Somehow I was expecting more." She grabbed him and took him outside, where they walked.

"I need you to kill my master, Jaboa Luka," she said. "He owns the Farshot Cantina on South Side." She sniffed. "If it can be called a Cantina. It's more of a nightclub, and the girls and I are fed up with being slaves there. I got you out of interrogation to do this for me."

"You owe this to me. I can get you back in your cell as easily as I got you out. The Captain and I have an... hmm... I guess you'd call it an understanding. So don't even think fo trying to double-cross me." She glared at him. "Do this, and you can be free to do whatever you want. I've fixed things with the Captain so that the death of Jaboa will go unnoticed."

Doomie
07-14-2004, 04:15 PM
OOC: ok, uber_saber, you controlled my character there. I'm gonna be ok with this one for now, but practically, it's against the Roleplaying rules. I know it can be boring, but sometimes, you'll just have to wait for someone to reply.

IC: 'Erm, ok.' Dann said. The heroic Escape he'd been planning for the past hour, that involved strangling the officer, stealing his uniform and heywiring an Imperial Speederbike made place for soemthing else. His mind was beginning to clear and he could think straight again. And for all he knew Yaeb could've gone off the planet already, so he needed to hurry it up. 'But i have another job so if you could hurry this up. What exactly do you need me to do?'

Hiroki
07-14-2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: Well, it depends on the thread...Yeab never said you couldn't do little actions for your character like that. Besides, I think it made it more interesting. :)

Uber_Saber
07-14-2004, 04:25 PM
OOC: Ah, sorry. Won't happen again.

Hiroki! Go to the Roleplaying at Jediknight series! We need ya!

IC: "It's very simple," she said. "I'll put the location of the Farshot Cantina in your datapad, though if you get within 2 blocks of the place, you'll know it. Go to the back, and say 'The Elom glows in the dark'. Don't ask how we know that. You'll be let into the back room, where there are two guards. The guards are the only thing between you and the door that Jaboa's room is behind. The guards have been drugged, so they'll be a good bit slower than usual. Jaboa himself is pretty fat and slow, so if you can take the guards, he'll be no problem. We've had this planned out for a long time." She smiled.

"This should be a job that'll take no more than half-an-hour... and that's if you stop for a drink. Just in, do it, and out. Simple enough?"

Doomie
07-14-2004, 04:31 PM
IC: 'sounds good to me. I guess i'll leave my speeder here.' Then he went to the farshot Cantina.

OOC: And i'm not going any further, wich allows for some ingenious plot twists! Who's sitting in the cantina? My old companions? Yaeb Ginn? Maybe the former owner of that speeder? I'll let you guys decide, the story has progressed about two hours already without you showing up...

Volt1
07-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Unknown to Yaeb a Gorm sat in the very back of the cantina. His scanners told him this was Yaeb Gin. He was needed alive. Gorm lurked up to yaeb took out his blaster and put it up to Yaebs head. "Yaeb Gin your coming with me."

yaebginn
07-14-2004, 04:55 PM
OOC- Ooh, interesting.

IC- "Ok," Yaeb said as he put his hands behind his head where the Gorm could see them. His index finger flicked three times at the fly buzzing aroudn his head. He awaited the Gorm's orders.

Doomie
07-14-2004, 04:58 PM
OOC: is this the farshot cantina?

yaebginn
07-14-2004, 05:02 PM
OOC- No, its the LongShot, owned by the owner of the Farshot, except this is just a quiet bar, not a club. It's right across the street from the farshot.

Doomie
07-14-2004, 05:14 PM
OOC: Haha, very funny. I guess that's a yes.

IC: Dann was on his way to the small back room, when he saw some guy with a blaster against Yaeb's head. 'What a coincidence' He thought, as he put his own blaster against the other guy's head. 'This bounty's mine.'

Volt1
07-14-2004, 05:31 PM
"I do not think so." Gorm scanned a bartender droid which shot jawa juice into Danns face distracting while Gorm shoved Yaeb outside of the cantina. "We re going to the imperial run town of Bestine here on Tatooine. My ship is too small to fit us so we will take your ship and fly to Bestine. You will drive and do not try any funny buisness this blaster is set to kill."

yaebginn
07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
OOC- I wasnt kidding, but whatever this is even more fun.

IC- Yaeb flicked his hand again, this time signaling Tuurghn from his hidng place. Tuurghn sniped the Gorm's hand, knocking the blaster out of it. Yaeb then grabbed the falling blaster, knocked the Gorm out with it, and ran down the street the parking garage in which his small speeder was parked.

Sabretooth
07-15-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
By the way, sabretooth, do you come to the other RPG forum? Near the swamp? I don't post precise locations because of that bim, but you can guess it, i think. I've got a thead going on there too. It's called 'Just 'nother starwars RPG.' and it seems like it could get pretty interesting... besides, i need some more RP'ers.

OOC: Of course I know, I was thinking of joining it, but I was feeling to sleepy yesterday. I'll join today!

IC: Serce heard all the commotion that was going on and sprinted out of the Cantina. There a human was running for a speeder and chaos was spreading. His faint Zabrak instincts told him that this man is important. Serce ran over to the speeder and stopped Yaeb (not knowing it was him). Alright, where are you going?' he asked.

Doomie
07-15-2004, 05:52 AM
OOC: Ok great.

IC: Dann gave up the pursuit. As you may have noticed, he's not exactly the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, and he had quickly lost track of Yaeb in the busy streets of Mos Eisley. 'Oh well, i guess i'd better do that other job then.' He said to himself, as he walked back in. He went to the back and said: 'The er... Elom glows in the em...dark' The bartender pushed a button hidden under the counter, and the door opened. 'Well, that as easy.' But then he was pushed to the ground. He couldn't see who did it, he was attacked from behind...

yaebginn
07-15-2004, 11:21 AM
IC- Yaeb spun around instincively at the Zabrak's voice.
"To get my brother from the docking bay."

Doomie
07-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Dann was being pushed into the back room. The bartender was holding his hands. 'Well well. I don't believe i know you?' Jaboa said 'Who gave you the password?' Dammit! Dann thought. This wasn't in the plan. He quickly tried to make up another plan. 'Well, you see, i thought of working for you, so i asked one of your men how i could accomplish that.' 'Hmmm... Who was it? He will be punished for his deeds.' 'It was...' For a moment, Dann thought about doublecrosing that girl, but he decided he could do something smarter. 'It was the bartender!' he said. 'Well well...' Jaboa said. 'Guards, get him!' The bartender fled away, with the two guards on his heels. A moment later Dann walked out too. Smoke came from his blaster and there was a smile on his face. 'I'm getting the hang of this...' He said, as he returned to the imperial office...

Sabretooth
07-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Serce gazed into Yaeb's eyes.

'You know, I don't think you are doing that. Who are you?' he asked curiously.

yaebginn
07-15-2004, 01:36 PM
IC-Yaeb shifted his feet nervously.
"I'm an-" he then punched Serce's throat as hard as he could, jumped into the speeder, and sped into the desert.

Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Serce coughed and caught his throat. He saw the other's speeder zooming into the desert. He ran to his ship and gave chase. It took some while to locate his evasive target, but he soon found him as a small dot in a sea of sand. Serce lowered his ship and fired a missile towards the speeder.

'Now where will you run?' said the zabrak, but in his mind, he began to admire the other for some reason.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-16-2004, 08:19 AM
Zoric saw Yaeb run out of the cantina.He then saw him get on a speeder and zoom away.Zoric got into his ship and flew after Yaeb.

yaebginn
07-16-2004, 10:43 AM
IC- Yaeb heard the sound of a ship behind him. He tried some evasive manuevering, but with the ship being above him, it didnt help much. Then a missile was fired from above.

"Not fair!" Yaeb yelled angrily at the other ship. Not wanting to give the pilot the satisfactory of winning, Yaeb steered his ship for a large rock.
__________________________________________________ __

Tuurghn heard a speeder crash in the distance. He quickly checked his comm to see if the signal between him and Yaeb was intact. it wasnt.

Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Serce saw his missile hit the dust and Yaeb's speeder crash.
'The hell?' he said and landed the ship near the rock. There were fumes, fire and ashes everywhere. Smoke wisped through it all. 'Hello?' he called out. He drew his vibro-blade, just in case.

yaebginn
07-16-2004, 11:57 AM
IC- Yaeb bolted from benath the layer of sand he had covered himself in. He ran up the landing ramp (or jumped in the cockpit, depends on what kind ship it is) and lifted up towards the sky on his repulsors. he then engaged the engines, causeing Serce to fly backwards. He headed for town to pick up Tuurghn

Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Serce dropped and rolled in the ground. As the smoke cleared, he could see the double-stolen ship fly into the horizon, towards the town. He walked towards the burning speeder.

'Too blasted to use.' he said. Away, he could see another ship coming the direction. He equipped his disruptor rifle and aimed. In a split-second, he broke off the cokpit window of the ship. Another shot would kill the pilot.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-17-2004, 02:51 AM
OOC:Serce are you firing at me?

Sabretooth
07-17-2004, 06:24 AM
OOC: Nope

IC: Serce shot the ship and it crashed down in the sand. Another dot was coming from the sky, but Serce ignored it. He got to the crashed ship, which turned out to be a TIE/fc Fighter. He grabbed the pilot out and beheaded him with his vibro-blade. He then sheathed his blade and got in. The shine just managed to climb and took him to the city.
Serce was impressed by the maneuvering abilities of the craft and it's toughness. He knew he must have it.

It took him some time, but after bribing the owner of Sienar Fleet Systems Mos Espa, he got his own, flashy TIE/fc fighter.

'Now we'll see who's boss.' he said and took off.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-17-2004, 07:18 AM
Zoric saw Yaebs new ship fly past him.He turned around and headed after Yaeb.

Doomie
07-17-2004, 07:24 AM
OOC: Alright, i'm back!

IC: Dann arrived at the imperial office. 'Hey! Are you there? I did your job!' He shouted. 'Dammit. If i only knew her name... '

Uber_Saber
07-18-2004, 12:54 AM
The Blue Twi'lek stepped up beside Dann. "One of the girls called and said it was done. Thank you." She handed him about 100 credits. "That's all we can spare. Good luck finding Yaeb. I believe he's headed back to town at the moment, back to the general vicinity of the Farshot Cantina, where he has a friend waiting."

She smiled at Dann. "We have many sources of information," she said, and then left the Imperial Office, for parts unknown.

Doomie
07-18-2004, 08:42 AM
OOC: Hey, that was pretty interesting. Are you actually gonna make a character or are you gonna play some NPC's to cause some plot twists?

IC: 'Alright Yaeb...' Dann said. 'You and me...' He hopped back into his stolen speeder...

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Serce scouted the city in his new TIE. He saw Yaeb's ship approach, and a ship following it. 'That's him!' he realised and spinned and sped after the two ships. He loaded up his main laser, the primary weapon of the TIE/fc fighter. He loaded up, and fired hard. The shot jussed missed Yaeb's ship. He then loaded up his mounted blaster and released a rain of blaster shots.

yaebginn
07-18-2004, 11:16 PM
IC- "Whoa" Yaeb yelped as a bolt struck his ship's side. Many more followed. He tried spinning, but that ddint work. He then saw his only hope. He slammed on the reverse, and leapt out, causing the following TIE to smash into it. Yaeb used the Force to slow his descent, but he bagned up his ankle pretty well.

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Yaeb's ship broke off the upper part of the TIE, and caused it lose altitude drastically. He used the fighter's maneuverability to spin aorund, but nothing worked. He closed his eyes, released a homing missile and his TIE came to a soft thud in the sand. He missile however, had already found a target.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 11:38 PM
Zoric watched Serce shoot down Yaebs ship.Zoric landed and ran over to the crash site."Come out"yelled Zoric with his blaster raised.

Doomie
07-21-2004, 09:10 AM
IC: 'well well.' Dann thought, while looking at the smoke in the distance. 'I wonder what's going on there...' Dann hit the gas and soon arrived on Serce's crash site. He could only see Zoric however, because serce was still in there. 'Hey you.' He said. 'What's going on here?'

Sabretooth
07-21-2004, 12:12 PM
The shock of the crash stunned Serce. He lay his head back and tried to open the cockpit door, but fainted before he could do that. The missile went on after Yaeb's ship and eventually hit him.

yaebginn
07-21-2004, 12:29 PM
OOC- You do know that Yaeb already jumped out, right?

IC- Yaeb limped into town, his blaster pistol clutched in his hand. He slowly climbed onto the roof of a small shop and sat there, resting, but also watching for anyone who might see fit to come after him.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 07:35 PM
"Yaeb Ginn just escaped because of you"Zoric yells at Dann."He is my bounty"yells Zoric again.

Doomie
07-22-2004, 05:55 AM
'well, he's mine too.' Dann replied, whiel he pointe his blaster rifle at Zoric.. 'Only you are on the wrong side of the blaster. I think we might be better off if we work together. You don't really have a choice, actually. So decide quickly. I have an itchy trigger finger.'

Evil Dark Jedi
07-22-2004, 08:01 AM
"ok fine"Said Zoric.

yaebginn
07-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Yaeb spun around quickly, his blaster held in firing position. It was Tuurghn, his Togorian friend. He hefted a large sniper rifle, that he had gotten from somewhere. He had better eyes than Yaeb, so he gave Yaeb the rifle, and took the pistol.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-31-2004, 04:06 AM
(This is a good thread dont want to see it die).Zoric gets into his ship and flies in the direction that Yaebs ship went in.

yaebginn
07-31-2004, 05:10 PM
(thanx)

Yaeb saw a ship headed towards his general area. There were too many ships after his these days, so even if this one wasnt after his, oh well. He figured. He then peppered its underside, not causing any real damage, but making the engine housing slightly damaged.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 06:42 AM
As Zoric flew he felt some blaster shots hit his ship.He then dives down and sees his bounty and one of his friends.He sets his ships blasters to extra low power and fires.He hits the two and stuns them.Zoric goes down and puts them on his ship.