PDA

View Full Version : Modding Tool Pack?

Colma Adawin
06-12-2004, 06:48 AM
Hey People! I was, again, just thinking if anyone, could create a Modding Tool Pack, where we could just download and use the nessary Tools for Modding KotOR and put them in folders so we know what to choose, e.g. Folder Name: Lightsabre creation

Files in the folder: Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool, and so on

I didn't know if this went into the Modding Requests becoz techniqely its not a mod for KotOR just a collection of tools

and i also know of the Tools and Mods Thread, i just thought that someone or some people would collect the latest Tool downloads and set-up the pack, and i'm possitive this will bring in more Modders with new ideas and in the long-run a more improved KotOR. MattCole

Doom_Dealer
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
mr visionary is back again :D, lol

i guess it would be a good idea, but the file size might be abit big,.

lord_blodgett
06-12-2004, 09:34 AM
That and Fred's on his second update in three days. Hard to keep up sometimes.

Darth333
06-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Everyone should start downloading KT and take time to read the readme file: it's very well explained and answers a lot of questions on what else you need.
Same thing with the other utilities: don't be afraid to experiment. Download (most of them are less than 1 MB and their number is limited) and read the instructions, don't wait for others to read them for you. You'll learn a lot doing this.
Maybe a short summary would help but i can't do it right now because i'm not at home. I'll make it when i get home.

Colma Adawin
06-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
mr visionary is back again :D, lol

Thanx Doom_Dealer! :borg1: GRRRR! LoL

is that my new nickname you've created for me? cool :afro1: LoL

Doom_Dealer
06-12-2004, 10:26 AM
lol, no its just ive got this image of a psychopathic ginger nut (from avator) doing an 'i have a dream' style speach.

its disturbing.