PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battlefront: The Battle for Yaga Minor.

Hiroki
06-12-2004, 10:42 PM
The Separatists have invaded the planet of Yaga Minor, a long standing Planet in the Old Republic. To liberate this world, they have dispatched the Republic's Clone army to remove the Separatists from the planet. They have held the planet for roughly a month, and have managed to set up a fairly sound defense, which will need to broken, for any liberation to be possible.

Army Status: Separatists.

45,000 Battle Droids.
8,000 Super Battle Droids.
920 Dwarf Spider Droids.
600 Droiddekka.
200 Hover Tanks.
150 Hailfire Droids.
2 Seismic tanks.

Army Status: Republic.

35,000 Clone Troopers.
2,000 Speeder bike Clone Troopers.
700 AT-XT.
300 Republic Clone Trooper Transports.
250 AT-TE.
200 Clone Trooper Commanders.
145 Republic Gunship.
50 SPHA-T Heavy Artillery.
35 Clone Trooper Commandos.
4 ARC Troopers.

Republic Briefing.

The Clone Army will launch from the orbiting Capital Ships, flying to the surface aboard the Republic Troop transports, and Gunship. Attempt to land in a fairly safe patch of land, to prevent the inevitable casualties from landing in a ‘hot’ zone. After your landing, analyze the tactical situation of the immediate area, and then proceed. The mission is considered a success when all Separatists have either been eliminated, routed, or surrendered.

Separatist Briefing.

The Republic fleet has blockaded planet GX-M47 in hopes of breaking the Separatist Forces on the surface. Clone Army is to be prevented from landing. Should first objective fail, Clone Army shall be annihilated in ground combat. Second objective must not fail. Mobilize Separatist army now. Roger roger, over and out.

OOC: Okay, well, basically pick your side, and character. Everyone will be either a Separatist or a member of the Republic. You may play a Jedi, ARC Trooper, and a Republic General in the Republic. You may play a advanced Tactical combat Droid, A Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, and a Sith Adept for the Separatist.

Specific class information.

Republic.

Jedi: You can command Clone Trooper squads in battle. You have access to Force Powers and a Lightsaber. Please list your age, Force Powers, Rank ( Padawan, Knight, Master. ), and name. No dual light sabers, or staffs. Only single.

ARC Trooper: You can lead squads of Republic Commandos on special operations. You where all hand trained by Jango Fett at some point. You may only be up to 11 years old. You have the DC-15 - the standard Clone Trooper rifle -, dual pistols, or a rocket launcher as your weapons of choice. Please list your name, age, weapon of choice, and rank. ( ARC Trooper, ARC Trooper Captain. There can only be one captain here, so get it while its hot. )

Republic General: Basically, like the Jedi, you can command large amounts of Clone Troopers, but you have no Force Powers, or the like. However, to compensate, I’ll let you be able to command 2,000 more Clone Troopers than a Jedi can. You may also command vehicles where as a Jedi may not.

Separatist.

Tactical Combat Droid: Pretty much like the Republic General. You may command Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids, as well as the vehicles associated with the Separatist faction.

Bounty Hunter/Mercenary: Create your own unique character here within the parameters of a BH/Merc. Your weapons may be anything from vibro-blades to a long range rifle. But no Lightsabers, and no Force powers. Also, try and stay away from common stereotypes like jetpacks and Mandalorian armor. Be creative! Be Unique. :)

Sith Adept: A Dark Jedi pretty much. However you are not as skilled with the Force as a Jedi, nor are you as capable of a swordsmen. To compensate, you may have weapons such as duel pistols, thermal detonators, or a Blaster Carbine or rifle. The like. Your light saber may also only be a single blade. This is to keep Asaaj and Maul Wannabes from taking over…

Alright. Now that that’s over with, lets get this show on the road. :)

IC: Above the planet Yaga Minor.

The quite space above Yaga Minor, a planet that recently fell under Separatist control, was suddenly filled with several Acclamator class transports. The massive ships hovered above the planet, visible from the ground. Inside the hanger of each ship, thousands of Clone Troopers rushed to board the Republic Transports, and Gunship, as the assault on the surface drew near. The planet being newly conquered, there was no real blockade to appose them.

As the Troopers secured themselves inside, and the vacuum shield incased each Transport and Gunship, order to leave was given. The transport and gunship engines roared throughout the Acclmator’s hull, as they lifted from the hangers of the mighty ships, and began there decent towards the planets surface. The ships where bombarded with the heat of the atmosphere, as they rapidly approached.

On the Surface.

The citizens of Yaga Minor gazed up into the sky, as the massive Acclamator class transports suddenly appeared above there home world. The people gasped at the great sight, gathering in small groups on the planets surface. However, they where not the only ones to notice. As those in command of the Separatist army where well aware of the impending attack.

Gathering up there Forces of Battle Droids, they braced themselves for the approaching storm of Clones, the soulless Machines not giving a thought about there lives. Only about the mission that was programmed into them.

Hiroki
06-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Rules:

No Godmodeing.

No heavy character controlling. By this I mean, no killing others characters, or having them do important actions.

No heavy swearing. Damn, hell, ****, and bastard only, please.

Okay, here is how this is going to work. Because this is a Role-play based around a large battle for a planet, I will be controlling the outcome of your characters actions.

Example: "Republic General Bob orders his platoon of Clone Troopers to engage Separatist General Dave's Battle Droids."

*Hiroki* "Bob's Clone Troopers open fire on Dave's Battle Droid army, the blue laser bolts streak across the battle field, 77% hitting there mark. Dave’s Battle Droids suffer 1345 casualty."

Keep in mind that is a VERY dull example. I expect actual role-playing to be well thought out, and exiting. As will my responses. So don’t worry, we won’t have two sentence battles. ;)

Fights will work in a similar manner.

Example: *Bill* "ARC Trooper Bill attacks Force Adept Jim with his DC-15 rifle."

*Jim* " Jim raises his crimson lightsaber, deflecting Bills incoming laser fire."

*Hiroki* "The blue laser bolts are blocked by Force Adept Jim's lightsaber, however the effort of blocking them caused Jim to take several paces back, future defensive actions will have a 5% higher chance of failing for three turns."

Again, a very dull example, but it should get the point across. :)

I will not have a character in this story, as I'll have my hands full managing your characters actions, and making sure you all have a good time. :p

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 07:59 AM
Name: Kline Klier
Weapon of choice: Dual pistols

Hiroki
06-13-2004, 08:41 AM
( Fix your name Luke, there aren’t that many ARC Troopers. And each ARC trooper is a full individual, so they have names, not numbers. )

LukeKatarn
06-13-2004, 08:46 AM
(Ok. I didn't know.:confused: )

Hiroki
06-13-2004, 09:01 AM
( Hehe, its okay. No harm done. Just letting you know. :) )

Hekx
06-26-2004, 05:28 PM
I wanted to play one of the generic Clone Troopers, but no loss - I'll take the step up class; ARC.

Name: A-66 "Seesix"
Class/Rank: ARC Trooper
Weapon of Choice: Dual DC-15 Clone Trooper Blaster Pistols (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/g_dc15b.htm) (Too much? Dual Pistols will do instead).

I don't mind taking up an alternate party character (Tactical Combat Droid) as well, if needed.

Luke'sMaster
06-26-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm going for a jedi.

Weapon:lightsaber
Mastery:Knight
Force Powers:Push, Pull, LIMITED Protect(meaning in a battle not a short time to recharge),ability to throw lightsaber and have it return, and last but certainly not least, Mind trick
tell me if I forgot something

and for extra I bet with a geonosian that I would live the battle (500 credits) and that if I didn't I already wrote my will giving him the money. [just a little extra to spice it up a little]{even though jedi dont bet} .... excluding Qui-Gon Jin's bet for Anakin and his parts.

Luke'sMaster
06-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Oh and my name will be Klizon

LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Kline was in his transport. He went back to the troop room where he saw a jedi and another arc trooper "The captain said that we shoukd arrive in 2 hours."

Luke'sMaster
06-27-2004, 04:05 PM
:jawa "very well" the jedi said awaiting the upcoming battle for Yaga Minor. "I'm going to head down to the hangar to prepare my fighter. You should best do the same." he said eager to get started.

Luke'sMaster
06-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Klizon walks into the hangar to find a huge mass of clones loading into a transport. Thinking that he would be of more use in the air than just on the ground he checked his ship. "Are you ready R4?" he asked and getting a beep of reply stating 'yes' He boarded the ship ready for battle when he was stopped by one of the clones.... "Sir, I thought you might like to know that Mace Windu is going to be in this battle also. He said that this planet was a very key strategic point in the upcoming battle and thought it best that he would be here to help." the clone said standing there in an upwright position. "Good, we're going to need every last ounce of help that we can get. I wonder what he means by 'key strategic point' O well if he's coming here it must be something really big." And with that the jedi set off in his starfighter into the outer defences of the planet. But a while before that a small squad of droid star fighters coming back from patrol had spotted the huge force heading towards the planet so they hurried to get word to their home base. Sadly for the republic's side 2 got away while the rest were shot down. Now the enemy was aware and this was going to make the battle a lot harder because they wouldn't have the element of suprise (excluding the fact the radar might pick them up on screen). And there was another problem, 1 of the transports that started to land had a gear jamm and crashed killing killing over 1,000 men, luckily most of the men were lower rank but still a big loss for the republic. The battle started out like no other, not even like Geonosis. There was laser fire coming from everywhere and the dominance of the color was suprisingly blue. Intelligence reports said that they would be a bit out numbered but it seemed like there was barely and fire coming from a droid. Inteligence also said there would be vehicles but no scouts could find any until... A surprise attack from all corners droidekas, fighter tanks, and all other sorts of sepratists weapons including super battle droid filled the area around them.
It looked like the end when hailfire droids came in but some well skilled scouts sniped the missles on the malicious machine and exploded it into little bits. Now more droids were amassing and more casualties where arising on the republic side. In the air there were about 300 starfighters vs 420 jedi and republic gunship fighters. The dominance was very helpfull and the battle was won easily so they each decided to go down the ground to see if the could help(including Klizon) Forming up in a deadly formation a group of gunships took a run in and easily destroyed two enemy vehicle hangars along with a few spiderdroids they found on the way.
{{You all can go off of this story k?}}

Hiroki
06-29-2004, 03:40 PM
(( Wow, wow, wow Luke’s Master, do NOT make such huge plot developments. I chose not to have a character so I could oversee stuff like that. I'll make the major plot developments, you play your character in the environments I set. Its in the rules, okay? However, I'll let this one partially slip. And they wouldn't send 420 Jedi into one battle. There are roughly 2,000 Jedi in the galaxy, and dropping do to the war.

Things will happen like you said they did up until the gear jam. Oh, and Tet, since I know you're a great role-player and can probably handle it, you can have an alternate party character if you want. ;) ))

The transports rapidly made there way towards the arboreal world before them, as they descended through the planets atmosphere, the shields on each craft protecting them from the deadly rain of heat, the sky was filled with a barrage of Red laser fire. The closer they came to the planets surface, the hotter things became.

Several Assault ships exploded from direct turbo-laser hits, and two Transports where badly damaged, forcing them to make an emergency landing as a rain of red bolts continued to pour at them. The transports came to a stop roughly 1,200 meters from the closest city.

Still under fire, the Clone Troopers emerged from the transports, the sitting targets now being battered with laser fire. Fortunately, they where now out of the turbo-lasers target zone, so most of the fire came from emplaced turrets, and soldiers.

Marching forward, the Clone troopers opened fire on there adversaries, a hail of blue laser fire suddenly rained down on the Confederate position, a small outpost on the outskirts of the city. The objective was to secure this outpost first, to prepare for the assault on the city itself.

Battle droids surrounded the outpost, with a Super Battle Droid thrown in for every 40 normal ones. On the ledge of the compound, Droid dekka's fired from secure positions, whilst several Dwarf Spider droids marched along side the battle droids. There appeared to be no vehicle support for the outpost, which was good, as there own had not landed yet.

The outpost contained roughly 1,400 Battle Droids, most of which had been activated by now, and sent against them, 140 Super Battle Droids, 12 Dwarf Spider droids, and 8 Droid Dekka. They where outnumbered and outclassed by the landing Clone Assault Force, but one can never be sure of victory until the battle is fought...

(( Now you can play your characters in this small starter battle, just to get you use to how this works. :) ))

LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 07:39 AM
(HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! Hiroki is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY right. Especialy with the jedi thing.) Kline was in a gunship. It was approaching thge planets surface. There was laser fire everywhere but, the Arcs had to land safely for the mission to be a success. They made it through the atmosphere but, there was a surprise waiting for them. Anti Air Droids! Or better known as AAD's.

Luke'sMaster
06-30-2004, 10:16 AM
((SO Sorry guys I guess I got carried away with the storyline)):(

Hiroki
06-30-2004, 02:10 PM
(( Oh, by the way Luke Katarn, you have two other ARC troopers with you besides Tet, but there are currently no players controlling them, so, being the captain, if you give them an order, I'll control them and have them carry it out. ))

The Anti-Air Droids fire on the approaching gunship, the Clone Pilot doing his best to dodge and weave around the fire. As the Anti-Air Droids attempted to surround the ship, two of the ARC Troopers on the left opened fire on them, blue blaster bolts tearing into there metal carapaces, sending three of them crashing to the ground in a fiery heap, while another flew out of control off into the sky.

The Pilot locked on to the two in front of the gunship, firing the forward laser canons, the impact of the powerful lasers causing one of the AAD's briefly brighten the immediate area as it exploded. However the remaining AAD had evaded the attack, and managed to get one of its own in. Its blast struck the wing of the Gunship, breaking through the shields.

Smoked had began to pour from the wing, as the Clone Pilot desperately tried to keep control of the falling craft. The Anti-air Droid circled around, preparing for a second strike, but was quickly shot down by one of the Clone Commando's assigned to the ARC Troopers team.

The pilot, now free of the stress of being under fire, brought the damaged, but still fairly stable gunship to a rough landing near the rest of the army, as they continued to move on towards the outpost. The ARC troopers and there 8 Clone Commando's quickly made there way from the grounded gunship.

Fire continued to rain from both sides of the battlefield, a hail of red and blue laser fire crossing each other in a constant flow, several other transports and gunship landing around the battle field, several gunship being shot down in the attempt.

The ARCs and Clone Commando's dodged around the fire as they followed the rest of the Clone Troopers into battle, lasers blazing.

LukeKatarn
07-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Kline took out his 2 pistols and opened fire. He took out 10 droids. HE ran across the battlefield into a sepritest outpost. He said into his comm "Seesix. You help with the battle out here or come with me. And I guess if you wanted you could do anything." He put away his comm and gave a signal to 1 other Arc and a Clone Commando to folow him in.

Hiroki
07-01-2004, 01:50 PM
(( For future reference Luke Katarn, state what kind of droid you destroyed. Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Droid Dekka, ect. ;) ))

The ARC Trooper nodded and quickly made his way over to Klier, with one of the Commando's behind him. The rest of the team provided cover for them as they approached the enemy outpost. The remaining ARC ( Not Tet ), and 7 Commandos kept any droids from reaching them, there deadly accurate shots tearing through the metallic monstrosities.

The ARC Trooper ordered four of the commandos to take up cover around two of the large sensor arrays that where scattered around the outpost, while the rest of them lay prone and snipe, providing cover for there comrades. The ARC Trooper and the rest of his team attached sniper scopes to there DC-15's, narrowing there sights on the Droid Dekka on the ledges of the compound.

The prone ARC and his team opened fire, the rapid fire of the DC-15 rifles hammering against the Droid Dekka's shields, the powerful lasers breaking through them in under a minute, sending one of them crashing to the ground, a burning heap of charred metal.

Seven Battle Droids turned there attention towards the sniping Clones, but before they could properly aim, they where taken out by the four Commandos posted around the arrays. The Commandos kept any advancing droids away from the snipers, providing a safe haven for them to hit there targets without having to worry about return fire.

Another Droid Dekka was sent crashing to the ground by one of the commandos who was sniping along side the ARC Trooper. Five Battle droids as well as a Super Battle Droid where reduced to burning heaps by the four Commandos, when they tried to advance on the snipers.

The army of Clone Troopers had began to push the Confederates army back. Battle Droids crumpled on the battle field as they where bombarded by blue streaks of plasma. Already they had lost over 600 Battle droids, and 63 Super Battle Droids, not to mention the four Droid Dekka that the elite team had managed to take out by now.

However, inside the outpost, the Battle Droid Commanders had began to radio for reinforcements. The three Clone team lead by Klier would need to hurry, before the message was away.

Hekx
07-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Scouting the area out with his range-finder, A-66 noticed some of the Battledroids were retreating toward the backward channel of the command bunker three-clicks from their destination. Just as he caught a moment of though, he was hit directly in the shoulder with a red blast from a positioned Super Battle Droid on an elevated position, while reflex juddered him to turn his back to the attacker, he brought out a firearm tucked on his right thigh. Three blasts of tinted cool blue echoed from the weapon and directly hit the opponent in the mechanic neck. Catching his breath, he walked on, nursing his minor fraction on his left shoulder.

Hiroki
07-01-2004, 03:51 PM
The Battle Droids continued to fall back, as several more fell with every few seconds that past. The army, being mostly standard Battle Droids had been firmly losing the battle, as the Clone Troopers took very little casualties. The Battle Droids did not retreat however, unable to feel fear no matter the danger, or odds.

As Seesix left the smoking Super Battle Droid laying on the field, he found himself the target of 5 Battle Droids who had been attached to the small regiment with it, all of them now turning, to direct there fire on him.

LukeKatarn
07-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Kline continued. 1 Droieka popped out. Rolling in it's ball form then it unfolded and activated its shields. "Oh great." Kline shot a few blasts of blue at the droid and in seconds the shield was broken and the droid was destroyed. "We must get to the controll room. If we do we can gain access to the generator room and disable the shields which will allow the ships to assult the main base. They continued. They came cllose when 7 SBD's came out and 20 BDs came out. "PERFECT! This is just what I need." Kline fired 27 shots each aiming a diffrent way. The droids were down in a minute. "I wonder why thios room is heavily gaurded?" He told a commando near by that was trained in tech skills to hack into the console. The console was hacked and the door opened. He saw the men in there. He also saw the transmitter. Before anybody knew what was happening the transmitter blew up. "Let's get this show on the road."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Name:Zoric Bastar
Race:Jedi
Force Powers:Jump,Pull,Push,Throw Lightsaber,Heal and Destroy Droid(as in kotor but actually blows up the droid)
Class:Jedi Master
Weapon:Blue lightsaber

Zoric had came in on one of the last transports and when he landed he ordered 5 clones to help the left flank.He then used Force Jump and landed on one of the advancing super battle droids.He turned his lightsaber on and thrust his lightsaber down.It went straight through the droid.He then used force pull and pulled 2 battle droids towards him.He swung his lightsaber in a horizontal direction and cut the droids in half.

LukeKatarn
07-11-2004, 07:44 AM
Kline says through is transmitter to 1 arc trooper under his controll and the republic commando with him. "I need backup. Get to my location." Kline then pointss his gun at one of the officiols. He uses the hostage manuver and grabs him while pointing the gun. "Now move outside, NOW!!!" They didn't move. Kline took out his other gun in his other hand and shot an officiol in the head. "Blast. Dummies. The real ones must have gone in a secret room." Then he heard some blasts comeing from behind him. Well now he knew where the officiols were. A few seconds later his troops came in. (The one dummie I shot doesn't coun t as a robot.) "ABout time you got here."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Zoric hears the request and jumps to the outpost.He sees a bunch of clones running in to it.He follows them inside and sees Kline.He says "About time you got here".

Bim_Blaster_Bob
07-13-2004, 07:12 PM
Name: Bim Blaster Bob
Race: 3 armed human Jedi
Weapons: Dual light sabers and a staff light saber

Bim, who is hiding in the shadows, hears Zoric and Kline talkin about there battle plan. Bim jumps out and thrusts his dual light saber's and his staff light saber into Zoric tiny head which poke out and jab into Kline frontal lobe. Once they are dead Bim rips off Zoric's penis and sticks it in a pickle jar to put on his mantle at home on planet Yo Mama. He then cuts off Klines six anus's and feeds them to his pet pickle Applesauce and starts strokin applesauce's lumps then fly's away on his white flying pig rushing home to dinner of applesauce and pickles. but on his way to his home on planet Yo Mama, he makes a quick pit stop and pee break on Chandrilla. while there, he feeds his pet pickle applesause, wich makes him into a bigger pickle. after paying the heshe 50 spacebucks, he reallises that he has no money. "This is a job for super Bim!!" he cries, and strips down to his nakedness, and flies off to sell himself for 10 spacebucks for a quickie, after 10 quickies and a Bim Blast, he has enough money to upgrade his ship, a Gay Faggian HOMO-^_^, he sells himself for on more quickie, because he likes quickies. I have no clue why he likes quickies, I myself prefer a big pickle full of juice. The End.

Hiroki
07-14-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Bim_Blaster_Bob
Name: Bim Blaster Bob
Race: 3 armed human Jedi
Weapons: Dual light sabers and a staff light saber

Bim, who is hiding in the shadows, hears Zoric and Kline talkin about there battle plan. Bim jumps out and thrusts his dual light saber's and his staff light saber into Zoric tiny head which poke out and jab into Kline frontal lobe. Once they are dead Bim rips off Zoric's penis and sticks it in a pickle jar to put on his mantle at home on planet Yo Mama. He then cuts off Klines six anus's and feeds them to his pet pickle Applesauce and starts strokin applesauce's lumps then fly's away on his white flying pig rushing home to dinner of applesauce and pickles. but on his way to his home on planet Yo Mama, he makes a quick pit stop and pee break on Chandrilla. while there, he feeds his pet pickle applesause, wich makes him into a bigger pickle. after paying the heshe 50 spacebucks, he reallises that he has no money. "This is a job for super Bim!!" he cries, and strips down to his nakedness, and flies off to sell himself for 10 spacebucks for a quickie, after 10 quickies and a Bim Blast, he has enough money to upgrade his ship, a Gay Faggian HOMO-^_^, he sells himself for on more quickie, because he likes quickies. I have no clue why he likes quickies, I myself prefer a big pickle full of juice. The End.

(( Hmmm. Thank you for that. Obviously, everyone else should ignore this post... ))

LukeKatarn
07-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Kline jumped over an officiol and landed behind him. This time it was the real thing and he used the hostge manuver. "Drop everything or he dies."

Hiroki
07-17-2004, 02:56 AM
The official threw his arms up into the air, and commanded the Battle Droids in front of him to halt. "Put your weapons down you stupid rust buckets before he kills me!" The Battle Droids quickly laid there rifles on the floor, the Super Battle droids withdrawing there’s.

However the Battle outside continued, the rest of the Droid Army not being in rang the hear the Official. However, the Clone Troopers where making short work of them none the less. Only around 400 Battle Droids remained, with less than 40 Super Battle Droids, and 2 Droid Dekka's, all of the Dwarf Spider droids had been destroyed.

The Official sweated bullets as the ARC Trooper pointed his blaster at him. "T-The other Droids can not hear my orders from here. I need to access the main control center..."

Hiroki
07-17-2004, 03:28 PM
(( Zoric, you are a Jedi Master, he takes orders from you, not the other way around... ))

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 01:43 AM
"Ill go into the main control center and shut the droids off".So Zoric goes into the control center and finds 2 droidekas guarding it.Zoric turns his lightsaber on and runs slices and looks around.The droids are destroyed.Zoric inputs the droids numbers and shuts them off.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Is it too late to join? :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 06:32 AM
no just join.I joined kind of late and it was fine

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Name: Jaigon Kulso
Weapon of choice: Heavy blaster rifle.

:jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 08:51 AM
Kline then whacked the officiol on the head with his gun knocking him out. "Anyone else want some?" Kliine sai pointing his gun at 1 of the 2 remaining officiols.

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Jaigon is one of the two remaining ARC troopers not in the battle, sitting in a Accelemator class assualt ship, awaiting orders. (BTW, are we allowed to have alternate chars? :jawa :jawa

GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Jaigon was then given orders to infiltrate a separtist outpost to retreive information vital to the battle of yaga minor. Unfortunatly, Jaigon is, as far the we can tell, the only ARC trooper available for the task, as the ARC captain and the other ARC trooper are already in the battle, and the final ARC trooper is in no state to to aid Jaigon in his task(AKA nobody's controlling him). The outpost is on the outskirts of where the battle is taking place. Jaigon is sent down in a gunship to perform his task. :jawa :jawa

Hiroki
07-18-2004, 12:34 PM
(( Global Strike, it would help the story a lot more if you would be one of the ARC's with Luke Katarn. ))

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 12:49 PM
"Hurry up and get those droids down." But, after a few seconds a spiderdroid came crashing through the wall in the controll room. The console was hit and the droids could not be deactivated. Kline heard the noise and told a republic commando that had just came to stay here and watch over the "Hostages". Kline went into the controll room to find the console in pieces and Zoric with a minor wound. "BLAST!!! I guess the batttle isn't over untill the droids are defeated."

Hiroki
07-18-2004, 12:52 PM
As Master Zoric shuts down the control center for the Droids, the remaining army goes limp. A few blue lasers striking the inactive droids before all fire ceases. The Clone Troopers cheer, pumping there blasters into the air.

Several Squads of Clone Troopers rush into the outpost, clearing out the deactivated Droids. Preparing the outpost for there use. The Republic sets up a quick patch-work perimeter defense grid around the base.

Larger transports finally start to land, dropping off the large vehicles. The AT-TE's and the AT-XT's. Followed by the SPHA-T artillery, which is essential to taking down any fortified position. The speeder bikes for the mounted trooper core where also unpacked in this time.

Free of the constant rain of fire, more transports landed. Unloading there Clone regiments. On one transport, a large cloaked figure stepped forward, clearly a Jedi. He made his way across the battle field, entering the charred outpost.

He nodded to Kline as he past him, and approached Master Zoric. Master Zoric instantly recognized this man as the legendary Mace Windu, and quickly kneeled to one knee in a deep crouching bow. Mace Windu nodded for Master Zoric to rise.

"Good work here. This will make a direct assault on the city far less hazardous. We need to move with haste, however, before the Separatist army can recover from this loss. We may have thrown them off guard with this assault."

The Clone army moved towards the board of the city, waiting to be given the order to proceed.

Hiroki
07-18-2004, 12:58 PM
(( Hehe, do not govern other characters actions Luke Katarn, that is MY job. Remember? ;) We're going with my post. :) ))

LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 04:09 PM
(( I know but, I diddn't controll him. I also thought that the droids shouldn't be deactivated becasue that would end the battle which would end the RPG but, since it only disabled the droids in that area I'm down with that.))

Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 10:42 PM
"Thankyou Master Windu"said Zoric.Zoric joined the clone troopers that were going to the city.

GlobalStrike
07-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Once on the planets surface, Jaigon was given new orders to find the other ARC troopers already in the battle, Kline and Seesix. he told the gunship to take him to his new destination. When Jaigon arrives, he see's Seesix at droid control center, who had just deactivated the droid army. Jaigon looks over to see 4 super battle droids coming their way, which Jaigon quickly disposes of with his heavy blaster rifle. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by GlobalStrike
Once on the planets surface, Jaigon was given new orders to find the other ARC troopers already in the battle, Kline and Seesix. he told the gunship to take him to his new destination. When Jaigon arrives, he see's Seesix at droid control center, who had just deactivated the droid army. Jaigon looks over to see 4 super battle droids coming their way, which Jaigon quickly disposes of with his heavy blaster rifle. :jawa :jawa

OOC:

Global I shut down the droids and the droids that attacked you are shut down as well.We are going to the city to attack now.

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 07:52 AM
(( Yeah it was ZORIC who shut down the droids.)) "Ok so the ity will go down soon." Kline looks at Zoric. "If you can keep those droids off of me I can plant a charge in the factory compound. After that we will move to the signiling compund and I can shut down their transmissions. Then they can't get reinforcements." Then Kline looks at Jaigon "Can you activate the city shield? If you can then no reinforcements can come. Because you never know when they might send scouts to the city then see it under attack and call for reinforcements."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 07:54 AM
"Lets get to that factory"replied Zoric to Kline

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 07:57 AM
"Allright." Kline sneaks into the compound.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Zoric follows Kline into the compound and then 2 droideka pop out.Zoric yells to Kline"Keep going ill catch up".Zoric ignites his lightsaber.

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:05 AM
"Ok. Just don't make this battle to chaotic. This is supposed to be a stealth mission." Kline continues deeper, into the core. After reaching the core he planted a charge on the core. Then he ran out. As he came out it was blowing up. ((Just to make it cool:D ))
He kept on running pushing Zor on the ground then huttuing the dirt himself. Then a large explosions came. "One down."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:07 AM
OOC:
Im Zoric

IC:
Zoric is badly injured from the explosion.Zoric uses heal on himself and on Kline

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:20 AM
((Whoops. Sorry about that.)) "Time to go to the Comm statuon. And thanks."

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Zoric follows Kline to the comm center.

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:35 AM
After arriveung some battledroids come out. "here take this charge." He tosses a charge to Zoric. "Plant it on the core." He then tosses a detonator to him. "But, first plant this on the antenie on teh roof. And blow it up. I'll take care of the droids." Kline then opens fire.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Zoric gets the charges and uses speed.He runs to the roof and puts the charge there.He then runs to the core and puts the charge there.He runs to the entrance and yells"Get out of here"

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:40 AM
(("I meant destroy the antenie and blow it up. Then go to the core and blow it up but, this works.)) "Ok. Kline runs a distance then jumps to the ground.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:42 AM
OOC:

It would be better if they blew up together because more destruction.

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:44 AM
((Right but, this is a stealth mission. The tinier the explosion the better.))

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:46 AM
But most droids are shut down now so hardly any droids would see the explosion.

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 08:47 AM
((not the droids in the city.))

Evil Dark Jedi
07-19-2004, 08:49 AM
(but arent we far away from the city)

Hiroki
07-19-2004, 09:40 AM
(( Nope, from what I understand, you're right in it. Uh-oh. :p ))

The explosions had rang through the city, alerting the current occupants of it to the enemies presence. As the two lone Warriors began making there way back through the city, a hail of red laser fire came there way from the north. Kline dodged out of the bolts path, and Zoric deflected some of them with his lightsaber. An Entire Battalion of Battle Droids approached them.

However, another burst of fire soon came from there left, as another group rapidly made there way towards them. This one a healthy mix of Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids. And even a good few Droid Dekka. The blanket of fire that was directed at them was only partially stopped by the buildings they had taken cover behind.

One bolt struck Kline in the leg, and another had broke through Zoric's defense and struck him in the shoulder. Zoric was too weak from his last healing to heal once again so soon. As another group approached from there right, everything seemed to be lost...

GlobalStrike
07-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Jaigon, having finally arrived at his new destination, see's Kline and Zoric being approached by a number of battledroids, droidekkas and super battle droids. Jaigon begins blasting aways some of the super battle droids, starting with the ones coming from the right, Jaigon blasts through 7 super battle droids and 8 battle droids to give some cover fire for Kline and Zoric.
OOC: BTW hiroki, next time, could you put down the number of droids we have to fight, so we don't have to guess. :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Luckily for Kline he had no arm injury so he could still shoot. HE was sweating. He was hot. The sun shined directly on him and that combined with the heat of battle was to much for him. HE took off his helmet then fainted.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 04:47 AM
Zoric tried one more thing.He used destroy droid on a nearby Battle Droid.Zoric fainted.Meanwhile the destroy droid he used blew up all but one droideka.

Hiroki
07-20-2004, 05:08 AM
(( You are pretty much up against well over 4,000 droids there. It is pretty bad...you do not have a chance for victory, I would say escape is your best, and only option. ;) ))

The Droid army continued to close in on there foes. One of them had fainted, the heat of the battle overwhelming him. The blanket of red laser fire hammered against the buildings that they used for cover. The sheer amount of bolts slamming into it causing the structure of the building to become compromised.

The constant marching of the droids rang through there ears as they continued to grow closer and closer.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 05:20 AM
Zoric wakes up and sees more droids.Zoric grabs Kilne and jumps as close as he can to the clone troopers.

GlobalStrike
07-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Jaigon closely follows Zoric, who is carrying Kline, to the clonetroopers. Jaigon turns around while running backwards and opens fire on the droids. Jaigon takes out 5 super battle droids and 7 battle droids while dodging their return fire. :jawa :jawa

Hiroki
07-20-2004, 06:51 PM
As they approach the waiting Clone Trooper army, the troopers open fire on the Droids behind them, forcing the droids to divert some of there fire away from the three fleeing men. The Droids, surprisingly enough, turned around and retreated back into the city.

Emerging from the city, and being greeted by a waiting Clone Trooper commander, Zoric and Kline where taken to the medical center that was currently being established. The remaining troopers waited to head into the city, the Commanders fearing that the Droids where retreating to strengthen there defenses.

The armored AT-TE's and AT-XT where moving into position. After Zoric and Kline had recovered from there injuries, with the help of a quick stop at the bacta tanks, they where taken by a Clone Trooper Commander to two waiting AT-XT's.

"These have been specially prepared for you, General Zoric, Captain Kline. They are equiped with a shield bubble which you can raise at will, however it must be recharged after extended use." The Clone Commander stopped so that they could soak the information in, before continuing.

"There weapons payload has been upgraded from the standard AT-XT model, to include long range rockets, careful with those, do not blow up our own men with friendly fire." The Clone Commander stated, nodding to them.

(( If you do not know what these are, they are basically Clone War era AT-ST's. ;) ))

GlobalStrike
07-21-2004, 02:36 AM
Jaigon walked over to the clone trooper encampment and asked the clone commander where kline and zoric were. The clone commander said he had given them AT-XT assault walkers. The commander also said that, if need be, jaigon could borrow one of the TX-130 fighter tanks, and follow kline and zoric. Jaigon did so, and trailed after them. (Yay! I'm now a rebel ensign.) :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Zoric gets into his At-Xt and goes towards the city.He uses a rocket to destroy the wall and activates his shield.The droids he saw just fired at the shield.The blaster shots just got sucked into the shield .He blasts at some droideka and clears the courtyard.He waits for the clone troopers.

Hiroki
07-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi
Zoric gets into his At-Xt and goes towards the city.He uses a rocket to destroy the wall and activates his shield.The droids he saw just fired at the shield.The blaster shots just got sucked into the shield making the shield stronger(Hope thats ok Hiroki).He blasts at some droideka and clears the courtyard.He waits for the clone troopers.

(( Well, they wouldn't make it stronger, but troop-level lasers wouldn't harm it too much. Just take out that making it stronger bit. ))

The Clone Troopers charge forward under his AT-XT's feet, a hail of blue lasers bursting from there DC-15's, plowing through the droids that awaited them, the Droids returned fire, however, the Super Battle Droids managing to take down a good few Clone Troopers themselves.

As several other AT-XT's moved beside Zoric, and aided him in moving into the city, they caught sight of three approaching AAT. The Tanks where heading straight towards them, there canons locked onto them. A few seconds later, the lasers from there canons where blasted directly towards Zoric and the other walkers.

The Blasts hit Zorics shield, the impact causing his AT-XT to stumble slightly, and the shield to flicker. The AT-XT beside him was not so lucky, as it was not equipped with a shield. The blast tore through its head section, sending the walker tumbling to the ground, where it exploded shortly after, sending several Clone Troopers near it flying.

The AAT's where preparing to fire once more.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Zoric fires rockets at the AATs and blows them up.More droids come out from behind the destroyed AATs.Zoric fires his blasters at the incoming droids.

GlobalStrike
07-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Jaigon catches up with zoric, who is being attacked by a number of battle droids. Jaigon helps out zoric by using turbo-boost to run over 14 super battle droids. He then enters the city through the section of wall zoric just moments ago, blasted away, only to find 4 dwarf spider droids close together and an AAT. Jaigon starts by firing a single missle in the middle of the group of dwarf spider droids, destoying them all. Jaigon focuses on the AAT, shooting at it with his tanks duel medium laser cannons to weaken it while strafing to dodge it's heavy energy cannon. He fires one missle at it, destoying it. Jaigon waits for the others before advancing on the city. :jawa :jawa

LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Kline took another approach. He got a ctransport ship to fly his walker to the other side of the city. On teh way there the ship was shot down. The AT-XT and Kline survived. Kline went to what remains of the cargo hold and hops in his walker. HE opens the bottem hatch on the transport that was on it's side. He walked out in the walker ans started fireing at the droids. "Darnit! So much for surprise." He took his walker to the hanger. "maybe I should take this out." He started fireing a missile at the AAT factory sectiuon blowing it up. Then a few surviveing AAT's started fireing. "CRAP! OH-NO! This isn't good." He looked at his com and started speaking to iut through a signal to base "I need backup." It was to late! A shot came flieing to thge walker and Kline barely managed to get out in time. "Oh no."

Hekx
07-27-2004, 05:50 AM
The wind swept passing over the lone trooper. He was surrounded, and things did not look good. The five Battle Droids cocked their guns at Seesix, who hang his head low. Just as a sharp blast scared his right fore-arm, he reached out to his side where a protruding Ion Grenade emerged. More blasts hailed down onto the ARC Trooper; jabbing, prodding and disabling him in short bursts. His final action was to throw the grenade upward into the air. Moments passed and the air grew clear once more, only mechanical parts of Battle Droids littered the ground, a pile like carpet. The trooper was no where to be seen - lost below a pile of emotionless segments of fallen machines.

(Consider A-66 MIA for a time. He will either emerge or disappear in later posts, watch this space. :p)

Evil Dark Jedi
07-27-2004, 06:22 AM
Zoric who was still firing at the droids saw 20 droideka come around and fired at the legs.The At-Xt's head couldnt go down that far.Zoric jumped out of his At-Xt and said into his comlink"I need backup.I repeat I need backup".Then 70 clone troopers ran through the blown up wall and started firing.The droids went down in a matter of seconds most of the droids were destroyed.Zoric then ignited his saber and started chopping the droids in half.He looked back and the droidekas had destroyed the At-Xt's legs.The At-Xt fell over and smashed the droidekas."Stupid droids" yelled Zoric.

LukeKatarn
07-29-2004, 09:46 PM
"I NED BACKUP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kline said in his com-link. Suddenly a lone gun-ship came to save the day. It destroyed the AA-T's but, then out of nowhere a building shattred and a protadoa came and fired on Kline. Kline dodged a few shots then the oversized vehicle started fireing on the gun-ship and it came flieing down. Kline juped in the wreckage and took an assult tank. ((The ones in the clone wars game that you are allmost allways in.)) Then he fled in the tank.

GlobalStrike
07-30-2004, 02:23 AM
Jaigon, who is trying to find out where kline went, finally see's him, only he's in a fighter tank, running from a huge, floating droid with massive laser cannons and hefty missle racks. A protodeka, jaigon wispered to himself as the mighty droid approached and opened fire. Jaigon knew instantly that he alone was no match for the droid, so he called for backup, because jaigon knew that if he retreated, it would just follow him to where ever he went. As the droid fired it's missles, jaigon strafed left and right to dodge them, while shooting his laser cannons and missles at it, knowing that he wouldn't last too long if backup didn't arrive soon. :jawa :jawa

Evil Dark Jedi
07-30-2004, 04:36 AM
Zoric heard the call and jump to get to the place quickly.He saw a protodeka.He called for all clone troopers to get here asap.They ran throught the wreckeage and fired at the protodeka.

LukeKatarn
07-30-2004, 05:18 PM
((You can't jusy jump on a protadeka. You would be blasted to pieces if you were on foot.)) Kline saw everyone comeing. "EVERYONE WE WILL BE DESTROYED!! FIRE ALL YOUR MISSILES OR TORPEDOS AT IT THEN FLEE!!!!!!!!" Kline barraged the Protadeka with all his missles then fled the scene.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-30-2004, 06:25 PM
(Ill take that part out.)

Zoric got into a tank and fired at the protodeka.He fired all his missles and went back into the city.

GlobalStrike
08-15-2004, 01:50 AM
Jaigon was about half way through his remaining missles when suddenly, the protodeka was enveloped in the flames of the explosions, and it's self destruction from the heavy damage it had sustained from the barrage of missles. In a great explosion, it was destroyed, but, not before jaigon had fled the scene to avoid being caught in the massive explosion. He then followed kline and zoric back into the city. :jawa :jawa

Virtuosis
08-15-2004, 02:24 AM
Name : Cyrus Petothel

Weapons: grenades, booby traps, long range sniper rifle, blaster rifle

Equipment : Full set of clone armor minus helmet painted a dark gray to blend in with the shadows, Tactical helmet with built in electrobinoculars.

Class : Bounty Hunter

As Cyrus settled into his sniper perch high above the streets overlooking an important intersection in the city. He had recently set up several booby traps rigged to blow to warn him of clone troopers coming and to take a few out on the way. He was well prepared for a long fight with anyone who approached this intersection. He had heard of a trap the droids had prepared just incase...

Hiroki
08-15-2004, 11:06 AM
(( Woot! A separatist player, finally. :D ))
A regiment of Clone Troopers quickly charged towards Cyrus' location. The trap sprang, sending several of the Troopers flying. Cyrus was alerted to the Clone Troopers presence now. But several of them had also managed to spot him, one quickly pointing to the black figured perched above them.

The Clone Troopers quickly spread out, opening fire on Cyrus. A hail of blue lasers slammed against his perch, as he was targeted by the deadly Mandalorian Troopers.

Virtuosis
08-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Cyrus shot back with his sniper rifle picking off 15 troopers before they got to his perch. Just as they bust through the locked door Cyrus dropped a grenade and dove behind cover. killing whatever force had been dispatched to kill him. He slipped out the back door to continue setting up ambushes and killing clones..

GlobalStrike
08-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Hiroki
(( Woot! A separatist player, finally. :D ))

I was thinking the same thing. :)

Jaigon scouted ahead of kline and zoric in his fighter tank through the city. Soon, he came across power generater outpost guarded by 2 AAT's and 30 super battle droids. Focusing on the two AAT's first, jaigon fires off a barrage of laser fire, weakening the two tanks and taking out 3 super battle droids. He then fires one missle at each, effectively destroying them, thier explosions taking out 9 SBD's in the process. Jaigon fires his cannons at the remaining 18 SBD's. The ARC trooper proceeds to destroy the power generater, shutting down all nearby turrets. Jaigon's tank is caught in the following explosion, severly disabling his tank. Knowing that he is now a sitting duck in his tank, his radar is still functional and see's multiple enemy's moving in on his position. He tries to comlink for help, but it is almost completely dead, but he tries anyways. All he hears is voices scrambled by static. Jaigon then hops out of his tank and prepares to defend his position, knowing that if help does'nt arrive soon, and that was very unlikley, he would die. :jawa :jawa

Virtuosis
08-15-2004, 11:49 PM
After watching Jaigon destroy the power generator, Cyrus sets out to cause some destruction. Seeing that most of the Republic forces are on the offensive with a very puny force to defend the landing zones he decides that will be his first target. Sneaking through the city, taking out 4 - two man patrols throughout the city. He finally arrives at the landing zone. Silently dispatching the guard at the vehicle complex, he begins his mission of destruction. Rigging 6 AT-XT's, 3 Republic gunships, and one of the SPHA-T's to blow out of the several hundred vehicles there. As he is leaving setting a 15 minute charge on each he begins the countdown, just as several Clone ARC troopers discover the sentrys he dispatched. They discover the charges but can only disable one of the charges in the Republic gunship before the charges go off, destroying the 6 AT-XT's 2 gunships and the SPHA-T and severly damaging several more vehicles..

GlobalStrike
08-17-2004, 04:41 PM
( virtuosis, there is only one other ARC trooper in the battle, and no one's controlling him, so i don't think you can say what he does. )

Jaigon takes refuge on top of a separtist building, and spots several lasers coming toward him, jaigon just doging most of them, but is hit in the sholder. It's in moderate condition, and can still move, but has limited movement. He then look around to see what shot at him. What he spots is 5 battle droids, still trying to hit him. Jaigon shoots the general area around the droids with multiple laser blasts, hitting 2 of them. Jaigon then see's a single dwarf spider droid from behind the remainder of the droids who tried to kill him. Jaigon starts blasting away at the moderately sized droid, but notices several other dwarf spider droids moving in on his position. He knows that he cannot last long against such firepower. :jawa :jawa

Virtuosis
08-17-2004, 08:44 PM
(My bad, I wasn't paying attention the the main thread)

After destroying the several ships, Cyrus feels the need to go report to the Seperatists commander. Meeting up with him. he tells him to go to the outskirts of town with 20 battledroids and sitract the enemy while they try to make an escape. He sets out on the long journey through a war torn town where many clone troopers are patrolling.

Hiroki
08-17-2004, 10:41 PM
The Separatist Droids close in a Jaigon, there red lasers pounding against his already smoldering tank, threatening to cause it to explode from the intense heat. Several more Battle Droids join the attack against him.

Jaigon is hit in the leg by a shot fire from a Super Battle Droid. The shot blows off part of his leg armor, and burns the flesh under it, causing him to stumble, falling onto his side, the droids still closing in on him. As it looks like this might be the end for the intrepid ARC, a small explosion is heard, as a Dwarf Spider droid explodes in small pool of flame and debris.

From behind the cloud of smoke, a human-sized figure can be seen, as he leaps high into the air, and landing close to another Dwarf Spider Droid, his purple lightsaber cutting two of the legs out from under it in one swipe, and a second cut cleaving the droids body in half.

With an amazing burst of speed, he dashes towards the other two remaining Dwarf Spider Droids, quickly dispatching them in a similar manner. Seeing this, the remaining Droids switch there fire from Jaigon to the strange man. However, as they fire upon him, his lightsaber easily deflect the incoming bolts, several of them being sent back into the approaching army.

He, in another great display of speed dashes towards the droids, blocking shots as he goes, cutting them to ribbons as he closes into melee range with each. With an extended palm, he uses the Force to send eight Battle Droids flying into the air, there bodies crashing into the ground, and shattering.

Looking around him, Jaigon sees that the man had wiped out the entire force that had attacked him. The man slowly began to walk towards Jaigon. As he neared him, he extended a hand, and helped Jaigon up, Jaigon instantly recognized the man as the legendary Mace Windu.

LukeKatarn
08-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Then Kline came flieig off a building landing near Jaigon. 10 SBD's and 2 AAT's followed him. "OH GREAT!! I need some bckup."