PDA

View Full Version : Creature Mod beta 0.5


Drog
06-14-2004, 06:23 PM
You will find all your answers in the read me :

http://www.freewebs.com/drog_/Creature%20mod%20BETA%20a0.5.rar

Well... post your feedback when you have tried it :jawa

Now this would make it more fun , cuz i dont think you've been playing as a jawa before ? :D

Drog
06-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Many downloads but not even a reply :(

Common i want to hear some feedback :P

T7nowhere
06-14-2004, 10:15 PM
You can fix the crashes at the player select screen by adding the appropriate class models(modelb & texb) and textures for each class and put 66 in the normalhead column.

In the select screen it will appear that they are headless but there not.

The biggest problem with those creature models is that they only have walking and running animations, so when your fight the models freeze. If you just want the look then thats not a problem. ;)

Drog
06-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
You can fix the crashes at the player select screen by adding the appropriate class models(modelb & texb) and textures for each class and put 66 in the normalhead column.

In the select screen it will appear that they are headless but there not.

The biggest problem with those creature models is that they only have walking and running animations, so when your fight the models freeze. If you just want the look then thats not a problem. ;)

Yeah , thx but the freeze problem i cannot fix... because there is no animations for them :/ , and what about the crash if i do the modelb .. one then you will see their face and their clothes again untill they get an armor... and that was not my point , but thanks anyway :)

T7nowhere
06-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah , thx but the freeze problem i cannot fix... because there is no animations for them :/

That was my point ;)

and what about the crash if i do the modelb .. one then you will see their face and their clothes again untill they get an armor... and that was not my point , but thanks anyway

Ya, but that does not matter. The clothes provide 0 ac bonus so there is no need to wear them. ;)

Drog
06-14-2004, 11:42 PM
It is a point :D but i dont think i would like to do more on it, this is one of those "i have boring , HELP i must do something" Mods :gun7:

Darth Khasei
06-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Drog, what are we talking about here bro? Some information on what the mod is "prior" to downloading it would be nice. ;)

Drog
06-15-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Darth Khasei
Drog, what are we talking about here bro? Some information on what the mod is "prior" to downloading it would be nice. ;)

Well i'll be short

You can go play with Jawa , "Two headed freak" and ithorian

Well i made this mod as i told up there in a reply i'll call it "Joke-Mod" hehe :D no fighting animations work exept throwing nades.. :toilet1: <-- me .. oww got away from the reply again.. sorry :D well i made this a joke mod i like playing as a jawa defeating darth malak.. with cheats tough hehe

Darth333
06-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Drog
You will find all your answers in the read me :

http://www.freewebs.com/drog_/Creature%20mod%20BETA%20a0.5.rar

Well... post your feedback when you have tried it :jawa

Now this would make it more fun , cuz i dont think you've been playing as a jawa before ? :D

Never played as a Jawa but played as a gizka by accident when a targetting mistake occured while I was working on a silly new force power :D
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/PlayAsGizka.jpg.

I apply a disguise:
effect eDisg = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_C_GIZKA);
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT,eDisg, oNPC);

Drog
06-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Never played as a Jawa but played as a gizka by accident when a targetting mistake occured while I was working on a silly new force power :D
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/PlayAsGizka.jpg.

I apply a disguise:
effect eDisg = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_C_GIZKA);
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT,eDisg, oNPC);

Oww thanks to you :D you gave me an idea ,i will add the gizka OFCOURSE .... hehe :)

Ajunta Pall
06-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Heh heh. I remember turning Darth333 into a gizka on the Holowan Spire. Then I made you a wraid, and that's when the trouble started :rolleyes:... And if you want to play as just about everything in the game, even turrets (yes, turrets!), then you should get the Holowan Cloakworks mod. It's brilliant. All those skins you got for Malak only seem to go on the NPC? Well, get the disguise, and there you go. You're your own Malak, now :P.

P.S I'm not trying to draw attention from the creature mod, don't worry :).

Drog
06-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall
Heh heh. I remember turning Darth333 into a gizka on the Holowan Spire. Then I made you a wraid, and that's when the trouble started :rolleyes:... And if you want to play as just about everything in the game, even turrets (yes, turrets!), then you should get the Holowan Cloakworks mod. It's brilliant. All those skins you got for Malak only seem to go on the NPC? Well, get the disguise, and there you go. You're your own Malak, now :P.

P.S I'm not trying to draw attention from the creature mod, don't worry :).

Well it already got 40 downloads .... so dont worry youself! :D..
but i am keeping it real, with-out need to find in 300 files :P

**EDIT**
i dont like disguises i want to real stuff i mean like the heart of the character will be a jawa not a little thing that makes you one when you put on a shield :D

buhallin
06-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
clothes have no AC

U sure "clothes" have no AC bonus which in modelb ? :D

Well i not want uberitems...i want hard long fights but also not impossible fights. But i have clothes with AC which unique upgradeable.
They look like Bastilas "modelB" and are only modelB don't know how to add a new "armor" class like the c,f,d,g,h,j thing to the appearance 2da.

So i tricked with the modelb thing and found out that kotor also uses on modelb the 01 02 03 thing like on the model C and and but only on PCs not NPCs.

Following a Screenshot of Mission(twilek), Juhani(white female) and a bit new PC (black female) in bastila robes with AC. Its part of my like i will call it "Kotor The Dragonsisters" Side Quest Mod (must have female PC and Juhani should not be killed but its planed in my storybook that u can kill juhani but u get a problem than for it ;) ) but well scripting is bit hard to figure everything out :( set triggers, spawn npcs and and..

http://www.entrox.com/kotor/prev04.jpg

The funny thing is i manged that the programm knows the right texture for the modelb on the PC if "she" wears diffrent clothes on the NPC it dont matter the clothes are "restricted" to side. (mission good, juhani evil) Not worked this thing on the NPCs..so i was bit lucky.

Here one of all three "Dragonsisters" in a variation of my scalearmor.
http://www.entrox.com/kotor/prev03.jpg

But i have some problem in real life at the moment..maybe i release only the items and changed NPCs i will see.
For the balance of the 3 different Armors, Robes and Sabers i used a planed excel table to make all unique but "point even" in balance on stats, that was ill but so even the sabers are unique how they upgrade and wich "weights" each Set has.(all crystals invovled). *g

Doom_Dealer
06-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall
Heh heh. I remember turning Darth333 into a gizka on the Holowan Spire.


credit to darth333 for that, pretty much all her work in that script.

Colma Adawin
06-15-2004, 01:55 PM
that was so much more fun than i thought!! well done Drog!!

MattCole

Ajunta Pall
06-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
credit to darth333 for that, pretty much all her work in that script.

She do the tach script, too? That was funny, watching a tach crying "I am all powerful! Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
"Take this, 'all powerful'..." *creates insta-tach script to use on Darth333*
"Now who's all powerful? Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Darth333
06-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall
She do the tach script, too? That was funny, watching a tach crying "I am all powerful! Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
"Take this, 'all powerful'..." *creates insta-tach script to use on Darth333*
"Now who's all powerful? Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Check this thread if you want the code:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128638
and for a multiple tranformation you can try this one:


void main()
{
ActionPauseConversation();
object oReparg;
oReparg = OBJECT_SELF;
effect eDisg = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_C_RAKGHOUL);
effect eBigbat = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_SHYRACK_01);
effect eGizk = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_C_GIZKA);

ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY,eDisg, oReparg, 3.0);
effect eBeam = EffectBeam(2038, OBJECT_SELF, BODY_NODE_HEAD);
effect eMorph=EffectVisualEffect(1046);
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY, eBeam, oNPC, 5.0);
DelayCommand(0.02, ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY, eMorph, oReparg, 5.5));
DelayCommand(3.00, ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY,eBigba t,oReparg, 3.00));
DelayCommand(3.00, ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY, eMorph, oReparg, 2.5));
DelayCommand(6.00, ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT,eGizk, oReparg));
DelayCommand(6.00, ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_TEMPORARY, eMorph, oReparg, 2.5));
ActionResumeConversation();
}