PDA

View Full Version : Should I put up any of these for DL?


Colja
06-18-2004, 02:45 PM
I was browsing around through some old stuff and came across some "unreleased" stuff I did in the past. I just wanted all your opinions on what, if any, I should put up on Pcgamemods. Your feedback is very welcome :D

Female Officers Uniform
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/FemOff.jpg

Black DS robe
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/Djedirobe1.gif

Sith Tek Robe
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/SithTek1.gif

Sith Stormtrooper
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/KOTOR%20Mods/sithstorm.gif

Let me know what you think!

TheSock
06-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey! Those are pretty cool! An emphatic yes from me. :D

Colma Adawin
06-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Colja
I was browsing around through some old stuff and came across some "unreleased" stuff I did in the past. I just wanted all your opinions on what, if any, I should put up on Pcgamemods. Your feedback is very welcome :D

Female Officers Uniform
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/FemOff.jpg

Black DS robe
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/Djedirobe1.gif

Sith Tek Robe
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/more%20mod%20pics/SithTek1.gif

Let me know what you think!


HELL YEAH! me love, I WANT THESE AT PCGAMEMOD.com
i'd love to own them!!! REALESE THEM!!!!


though...

Sith Stormtrooper
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/KOTOR%20Mods/sithstorm.gif

i'm not too keen on allowing the Imperial stormtroopers to enter before the AOTC(Attack of the Clones) though i want the female imperial uniform. but i wish to see ALL of them released anyway.

will these be released by Clothing Pack or as individual mods?

MattCole.

PS I WANT YOUR MODS!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!

Colja
06-18-2004, 04:58 PM
These files are now up for download at PCgamemods.com and thanks for the feedback guys! :D

Darth_ToMeR
06-18-2004, 05:09 PM
Very good job!

Darth Khasei
06-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Yes excellent work bro!

FiEND_138
06-19-2004, 01:35 AM
Thanx for sharin. The tek robes great!!!

messkell
06-19-2004, 01:38 AM
excellent skins, esp. the "Sith Stormtrooper".

thanks, colja :)

kampher
06-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Nice work on ST sith armor.


I pray for the day when we can make real stormtrooper armor.

Colma Adawin
06-19-2004, 03:17 AM
Hey colja thanx for making the sith clothes overwrite the brown robes! i was looking for a decent robe to take its place.

NOW ALL OF MY ROBES ARE DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE!!!

A VERY pleased MattCole

Doom_Dealer
06-19-2004, 05:33 AM
I have to say that those are amazing,

that sith stormtrooper blew me away, i don't use many skins apart from my own (don't know why :S) but thats gonna be one of the rare exceptions

Colja
06-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Wow....Thanks for the feedback everyone! This makes me think maybe I should gather up all the old projects, put on a fresh coat of paint, and post them.:D

Colma Adawin
06-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Colja
Wow....Thanks for the feedback everyone! This makes me think maybe I should gather up all the old projects, put on a fresh coat of paint, and post them.:D

GO FOR IT!!!!!

MattCole ( a long lover of ALL mods )

tomwaz
06-21-2004, 12:42 AM
i can get to pcgamemods, but when i click on the kotor section it gives me a page not found error.

please help

Colma Adawin
06-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by tomwaz
i can get to pcgamemods, but when i click on the kotor section it gives me a page not found error.

please help

try: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/

MattCole