PDA

View Full Version : STAR WARS Episode 3 Movie Trailer

EpicHeroes.Com
06-20-2004, 07:20 AM
HI,does anyone know the web address for the new starwars movie trailer ???

eagerly waiting

googleguy_89@epic

DarthMuffin
06-20-2004, 09:38 AM
As far as I know, the first teaser will be released in November, and the first trailer in april...

Dunno where you heard about that, but I'm 80% sure there's no trailer out.

If there's a "trailer", it's probably one of those fan-made film. TheForce.net launched a "home-made trailer" before Ep.2 came out, but it had nothing to do at all with the movie.

Sherack Nhar
06-20-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Darth54
If there's a "trailer", it's probably one of those fan-made film. TheForce.net launched a "home-made trailer" before Ep.2 came out, but it had nothing to do at all with the movie. I still remember the first fan-made prequel trailer. That modified Braveheart scene with all the lightsabers made us all shiver back then :D

DarthMuffin
06-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
I still remember the first fan-made prequel trailer. That modified Braveheart scene with all the lightsabers made us all shiver back then :D

Ah... I remember :)

You should be able to find it here (http://theforce.net/theater/allfilms/allfilmsA_G.shtml), though I didn't check each of them myself.

And to EpicHeroes.Com : That's the kind of trailer you could find on the net. If you look at them, it's obvious that they have nothing to do with the movies.