PDA

View Full Version : hmm...skin doesnt show up

Shady-D
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM
ive done everything, it has an icon_defualt file along with a icon_defualt.skin file and it doesnt show up in the profile screen though i can get my skin by typing /model skin in the console
anyone has any idea?

Amidala from Chop Shop
06-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Shady-D
ive done everything, it has an icon_defualt file along with a icon_defualt.skin file and it doesnt show up in the profile screen though i can get my skin by typing /model skin in the console
anyone has any idea?

Maybe it's because you spelled it icon_defualt instead of icon_default. :rolleyes:

CortoCG
07-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Errr, you cannot see the icon only or the whole skin texture?

ros_Exo
07-06-2004, 08:31 PM
yeah I got the same problem I did all what the tutorials say ( probably made a mistake :confused: ) but It doesn't show up. All what I did is edit the skin and then in the .skin thingy I opened it up then I just changed the name to my skin name. BUT IT AINT WORKING . :atat:

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 05:04 AM
Ok, post some more info guys!!! I cannot help thee in the air. What model are you talking about, what's the subdir in which the model and textures are placed, etc... Move move move!

ros_Exo
07-07-2004, 07:41 AM
yes sir! I'm using a Culturist Model and I just reskinned it. I fixed the .skin file ( changing Culturist to my skin name ). And then I ziped it then changed the name to (skin name).pk3 I'm not sure that's right thought...

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Lol, culturist? that must be a new model who reads a lot. What's the base folder to your "culturist" model? Post the contents of the .skin file too pls.

ros_Exo
07-07-2004, 10:43 AM
nvm My friend fixed it but thx anyways :p ;) :D

CortoCG
07-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Great. Did he, at least, tell you why wasn't it working?