PDA

View Full Version : where is the best place to learn how to texture skins???

Marius_Storm
06-26-2004, 03:09 PM
where is the best place to learn how to texture skins? Would like to skin my own evil Lord of F****** Darkness ;)

would be cool if somebody could help me out.

Achilles
06-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Marius_Storm
where is the best place to learn how to texture skins? Would like to skin my own evil Lord of F****** Darkness ;)

would be cool if somebody could help me out.

There were a couple of really useful links in the "so you want to mod" sticky thread, but they did not appear to work when I tried to access them this morning. I think I have the .rar's saved on my home PC. I can email them to you if send me a PM with your preferred address.

PrtyLizardJedi
06-27-2004, 06:56 AM
I made a tutorial. See link:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130687

Marius_Storm
06-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Ya found your site yesterday PrtyLizardJedi, it is very useful for newbies like me. Really good stuff I gota say, thanks. My e-mail is (works a lot better then my hotmail one), I would be glad if ya can send me some stuff for texturing, Achillies.

Prime
06-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Apart from the technical knowledge, it just takes practice with the image editing software of your choice to learn how to do different things...

JedI_XtRmIsT
06-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Ya found your site yesterday PrtyLizardJedi, it is very useful for newbies like me. Really good stuff I gota say, thanks. My e-mail is (works a lot better then my hotmail one), I would be glad if ya can send me some stuff for texturing, Achillies.

Marius_Storm for future reference PM your email also read this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=127725) thread

and welcome to the forums! :)

Achilles
06-28-2004, 05:37 AM

The email address you provided sent back a "mailbox full" error. Do you have another one? PM it to me whenever you have a chance.

Marius_Storm
06-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Wont happen again. Its been a while since I posted anything on forums. I try not to break the rules again ;)