PDA

View Full Version : Clan l-LOP-l Recruiting

Ch1cago88
06-27-2004, 11:46 PM
We have been a clan since 2002. We are strong and every day becoming more powerful.We are looking for potential recruits to join our SW Battlefront division. When I say potential I mean your not a full recruit till we see ya play, but your about half way their. So if your looking for a clan to join were the place for you. Some of our rules are...

Things you must have to play for |-LoP-|

1 . X-Fire

2 . Teamspeak

3 . Speakers and a microphone or a headset (so you can use teamspeak)

4 . Dedication to the game

Things you must do to stay in the clan

1 . Be respectful of all clan members and other players ( we dont tolerate rude people )

2 . Go to all scheduled clan matches ( if you miss 1 you are demoted rank. If you miss another your will be removed from the roster)

3 . Go to all practices . If you cannot make the practice you need to give reasonable notice and explanation .

4 . Be active in the forums and other clan activities.

5 . No cheating of any kind. If found that you cheat you will be removed from the roster .

6 . Play as a team whenever possible . Very important !

7 . Respect you comanding officers

8 . Do not play 1 vs 1 clan matches ( Clans are for teamplay not single person play)

9 . Do not play a clan match without an officer present

10 . Do not badmouth other clans even if they deserve it .

12 . Last but definately not least HAVE FUN !!

If your interested in joining just e-mail me at tippercarmel@comcast.net Just leave your e-mail address so I can contact you later. Here some other info....

- Our site is at www.legacyofpain.com
- Our Battlefront section is still being worked on so hang in their with that.

VanLingo
06-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Welcome.

Once you get the SWB section up, make sure to add a link at http://swbattlefront.netfirms.com.

-- Lingo

Ch1cago88
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Ty for the invite. I just found this site and Im sure I will be back here often.

boranchistanger
06-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Best of luck to your clan. Do you have AIM?

-Boran

Ch1cago88
06-28-2004, 03:34 PM
yes, Ch1T0wn Boy. But I use msn much, much more. Msn is- ch1cago88@comcast.net

Btw ty for the support.