PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Ever

Sabretooth
06-29-2004, 01:23 PM
It's the time to discuss about the worst games ya ever played.
Anything goes.

However, if you are commenting on a demo, make sure you have it's full version first.

BTW, 900th Post!

100 more to go...

RoxStar
06-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Any Batman games on Gamecube.

Anthony
06-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Crazy Taxi.

--ZeeMan--
06-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Egg Destroyer
Crazy Taxi.

awww i liked that game :p

Doomie
06-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Well, i kinda like all games, except for strategy games, but that's not a matter of suckiness as it is more a matter of taste... Though i particularly dislike civilization I, with it's bad graphics, no action and pure strategy. There are a lot of people out there that like it, but not me!

--ZeeMan--
06-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
The worst game I've ever played was a Superman game. I think it was for the N64.

you are correct and i remember that. totally worthless game i rented :(

Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 02:51 PM
'd have to say tetirs for xbox,true crime, streets of LA for PS2, and super smash bros. melee, 1 suck game for each console, allthough all games suck for kidcube

Kain
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Final.Fantasy.X.
Worst.Game.Ever.

Possibly X-2, but I never played it and I'll be damned before I play Pretty Princess Dress-Me-Up for 60 hours.

txa1265
06-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
allthough all games suck for kidcube Now there's an informed, mature, intelligent comment ... :rolleyes:

Bad Games:
- Breed
- Kreed looks awful based on the demo
- Flight of the Falcon for GBA

Not worst, but games I really disliked:
- Deus Ex Invisible War
- Diablo scared me off RPG for almost 7 years.

Mike

Doomie
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM
I think RPG isn't your type. Blizzard has never EVER made a bad game.

Monkey Mania
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Easy. Aquaman

TheMadDoofer
06-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Test Drive Offroad 2 - I got it for my birthday, and it sucked, especially the fact that it didn't recognize most normal graphics cards. The gamespot review here. (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/testdriveoffroad2/index.html)

Monkey Mania
06-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Technically the worst game ever is Big Rigs.

Game of Doom (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/index.html?q=big)

Kain
06-29-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
I think RPG isn't your type. Blizzard has never EVER made a bad game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Diablo 2 sucked so bad. I can't believe I wasted money on it.

Go ahead and say RPG's aren't my type. I play more RPG's then I can name and I wrote up my own P&P RPG. And not just a quick overview. It was a 300+ page Mircosoft Word Document, single spaced(except at chapter ends), and gave detailed descirptions of every possible mechanic usable in the game.

Tyrion
06-29-2004, 04:27 PM
J-jedi Academy...

:o

Sorry, I just can't stand the game. The singleplayer SUCKS!

:mad:

And Kain..you did like FFVII, right?

Captain Wilson
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
worms 3D. should have stayed 2D

And anyone who doesnt like stratagy will be burnt http://www.clanreg.org.uk/forums/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

txa1265
06-29-2004, 04:47 PM
I think RPG isn't your type. Blizzard has never EVER made a bad game. See, I was a hard-core FPS player back in ~96/97, and Diablo isn't the type of RPG that I like in general - it just took me until Neverwinter Nights came out for the Mac last August that I realized it.

Since then I've played NWN and the expansions. BG2, Fallout2, KotOR (of course), and bits of BG & TotSC , and Icewind Dale.

I played Sacred for a while (many hours) and it just lost my interest after a while.

I do like the newer Action RPG types like Gothic I and II, Morrowind, and Arx Fatalis. Dungeon Lords looks good, as well. Dungeon Siege left me cold.

Mike

Corax
06-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Robot wars sucks..
Domonant speices sucks...

they are soo old!! oh and i think that unreal game sucks ass too..its just soo soo old and stupid!

Corax

topshot
06-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
'd have to say tetirs for xbox,true crime, streets of LA for PS2, and super smash bros. melee, 1 suck game for each console, allthough all games suck for kidcube

You do realize that not all games on Gamecube are for kids, right? :rolleyes:

Heck, my lil' brother owns Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 for GC, and that's considered a very adultish game. Even Kain would know.........

The worst game I've ever played would have to be.........Super Mario Sunshine.

TiE23
06-29-2004, 07:57 PM
I have ben able to stay away from horrible games, but I played the Demos for Drake of 99 Dragons and Grabbed by the Gholies. OMFG! Those games suck! I couldn't finish the GBTG demo, its for kids and its impossible to beat, even the demo!
And 99 Dragons just sucked, period :p

TiE

Curt-Man
06-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by topshot
You do realize that not all games on Gamecube are for kids, right? :rolleyes:

Heck, my lil' brother owns Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 for GC, and that's considered a very adultish game. Even Kain would know.........

The worst game I've ever played would have to be.........Super Mario Sunshine.

well yeah i knwo that, but its geared mostly towards kids, playstaion is geared mostly towards 13 and up and same with xbox(in my opinion)

_PerfectAgent_
06-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Not as much as it's geared to everyone. Mario Kart: Double Dash rules. Great LAN game.

Keeping on topic.... I've avoided bad games, except for Superman 64, but at least I didn't buy the game.

PR-0927
06-29-2004, 09:48 PM
I hate all games for Gamecube except for Star Wars: Rebel Strike III.

:fett:

RoxStar
06-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan

So you hated Rogue Squadron and Rogue Squadron II:Rogue Leader?

PR-0927
06-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Well...I played Star Wars: Rogue Squadron on the PC (and I have it). I never played the second one though.

obi
06-29-2004, 11:09 PM
As Chase said, Superman 64 is probably the worse game that has ever been made.

As a superman fan, I was very angry.

I did like Obi-wan though. It wasn't a bad game for the very small price I paid for it ($10).

Kain
06-30-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Heck, my lil' brother owns Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 for GC, and that's considered a very adultish game. Even Kain would know

Yes I can tell you BO2 is on GC. I can also tell you that the sales on GC sucked, which goes to show that GC players are more interested in 'kid oriented' games.

Originally posted by Tyrion
And Kain..you did like FFVII, right?

Of course I did. I loved em all until X, X-2, and XI. Maybe XII will have the redeeming qualities that I need before I loose faith in anything Square-Enix has to offer.

Darth Homer
06-30-2004, 02:22 AM
My worst game ever:

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (Xbox)

Only game that has ever made me physically ill (literally feel sick to my stomach after 30 mins of playing.)

Other notable offenses:

Postal 2 - excruciatingly long load times, crappy physics, sucky story (when the only guest star you can get for the game is Gary Coleman....yeah....)

Battlecruiser: Millenium - good concept executed poorly. You could be anything from starship captain to fighter pilot to ground trooper; all pulled off with the worst graphics ever (Wolfenstein 3D looks better) combined with the most complex control schemes known to man (with such easy to remember combos as ctrl+alt+Lshift+f3 to perform 1 action).

Lightsaberboy
06-30-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Majin Revan

rouge squadron 2 is much better than rouge squadron 3. rouge squadron 3 was too rushed.

Doomie
06-30-2004, 04:39 AM
What do you people have against Diablo 2? Maybe you don't like it, but that doesn't make it bad! infact, i played it for hours. It's a Hack 'n slash RPG, so if you like more deeper RPG's like BG or KOTOR, go play them. It's another game type in it's own right, doesn't mean it's a bad RPG...

Woops, now i'm also saying i can't vote for Civ 1, just because i don't like the type... Alright, vote for the damn game but at least keep in mind what i said.

El Sitherino
06-30-2004, 04:50 AM
What do you people have against Diablo 2? Maybe you don't like it, but that doesn't make it bad! infact, i played it for hours. It's a Hack 'n slash RPG, so if you like more deeper RPG's like BG or KOTOR, go play them. It's another game type in it's own right, doesn't mean it's a bad RPG...

Woops, now i'm also saying i can't vote for Civ 1, just because i don't like the type... Alright, vote for the damn game but at least keep in mind what i said. I'm getting this strong urge to pimp slap you....

anyway, worst game, Superman 64, and the aquaman game.

PS: Mario Kart double dash rocks, and so does Super Smash Bros. melee. :p

Darth Rythe
06-30-2004, 05:02 AM
I hated Diablo, it was the crapest game i've ever seen.

BongoBob
06-30-2004, 05:45 AM
Thankfully, I've never had the "pleasure" of playing Superman 64, or auquaman, or GBtG, or Drake. And I thank whatever god you believe in/don't believe in.

Anyhow, I don't really play any bad games. I do quite a bit o research on the games I buy/rent.

Sabretooth
06-30-2004, 05:51 AM
Worst Game for me: Motoracer 2. I hate some of my GBA games as well, including LOTR: FOTR (Worst), SW: AOTC and NFS: U.

BongoBob
06-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by sabretooth
Worst Game for me: Motoracer 2.

hehe, I still have Motoracer 1 on my old windows 98 computer.

Motoracer 1 pwns you XP

But now that I think about it, that's a pretty good game for how old it is.

EDIT: Post #1900! In your face sabretooth XP

Darth Rythe
06-30-2004, 06:25 AM
NFS U was awsome!

Sabretooth
06-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
hehe, I still have Motoracer 1 on my old windows 98 computer.

Motoracer 1 pwns you XP

But now that I think about it, that's a pretty good game for how old it is.

Motoracer 1 rockz. Motoracer 2 Sucks. Motoracer 3 Demo is like 2, but still the same.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe
NFS U was awesome

Not for the GBA, no.

Darth Rythe
06-30-2004, 06:34 AM
What was the difference for GBA?

Sabretooth
06-30-2004, 06:45 AM
GBA is NOT meant for racing.

Sabretooth
06-30-2004, 06:45 AM
GBA is NOT meant for racing.

Breton
06-30-2004, 06:52 AM
What's up with people having something against Diablo II? I mean, if you expect it to be a true RPG ala Neverwinter Nights and Morrowind, you'll be disappointed. But Diablo is much more a hack-and-slash game that focuses much more on classes, equipment, skills, character builds and monster-killing rather than actual role-playing.

And believe me: Once you get into it, it's damn fun. Nothing beats killing hellspawn as a kick-ass werebear druid, or any other character build.

txa1265
06-30-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Darth Homer
Postal 2 - excruciatingly long load times, crappy physics, sucky story (when the only guest star you can get for the game is Gary Coleman....yeah....) If you got Postal 2 for the story ... nevermind.

Postal 2 has a great example of why Ragdoll is not some panacea ... although you still get many weird body positions in Thief 3, and some in Far Cry (far fewer) ... Painkiller deals with it by having bodies 'go away', just leaving Souls.

Did you play after the patch? It did help with load times ... but they were still a major headache. And, unlike in Thief, there was no indicator one was about to happen, nor choice about whether to proceed ... walk into on, you might as well grab some coffee ...

Postal 2 was not a good game ... but was *exactly* what I expected ;)

Mike

Sivy
06-30-2004, 06:57 AM
What was the difference for GBA?

NFS:U - GBA

http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/nfs_underground/screenshots/gba/set1/scrn_6.jpg

NFS:U - PC

http://www.nfscheats.com/media/nfs7/pc/large22.jpg

slight difference :D

Crow_Nest
06-30-2004, 08:24 AM
CIA: Opertives - Awarded Worst Game of All Time by |GG|Crow_Nest

El Sitherino
06-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Siv
NFS:U - GBA

http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/nfs_underground/screenshots/gba/set1/scrn_6.jpg
heh, reminds me of the racing games back on snes ^_^

ahh sweet nostalgia, and NFS on GBA = awesome.

Joetheeskimo
06-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Captain Wilson
worms 3D. should have stayed 2D

Finally, someone who agrees with me! What the hell is so good about Worms 3D? The graphics are blocky, the camera, quite a lot of stuff we could do without was included in W3D. This is the first failure Team17 has released in the worms series. Keep working on the new W:A and give up the 3D obsession, T17.

txa1265
06-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by sabretooth
GBA is NOT meant for racing. GBA isn't really meant for FPS either, but they've managed a few decent ones - Duke Nukem Advance was good *and* a new story.

Mike

Sabretooth
06-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Finally, someone who agrees with me! What the hell is so good about Worms 3D? The graphics are blocky, the camera, quite a lot of stuff we could do without was included in W3D. This is the first failure Team17 has released in the worms series. Keep working on the new W:A and give up the 3D obsession, T17.

Worms 3D was very confusing and sucked on my computer.

ALL HAIL WORMS WORLD PARTY!!!!

PR-0927
06-30-2004, 09:55 AM
I also hate all Game Boys, Game Boy Colors, Game Boy Advances, Game Buy Advance SP's, and any other Game Boys...and all of their games.

toms
06-30-2004, 11:25 AM
F-zero on GBA rocks!

Hmmm, i'm better informed nowadays so i don't buy as many bad games... i tend to get my hopes crushed BEFORE i buy them :D

Daikatana - Ok, i know it is a cheap shot, but it actually IS as bad as they say.

Xwing vs Tie Fighter - Might be a great multiplayer game, but i bought it expecting good graphics, stability and the great missions and gameplay of Xwing or Tie-fighter... instead i got about 10 SP missions and no characters, plot or anything. Went straight back.

Almost any film licensed game.

Jedi Outcast (ok, not really, but it was a 60% game at best, not the 95% scores it was getting)

(Heroes of?)Might & Magic 7 or 8 or something - terrible RPG game.

13+ isn't kiddy? he he.
The only people who think gamecube is kiddy are the kids who are desperately trying to be "grown up" by liking "adult" games. Most "kiddy" GC games are just as intelligent and grown up as any other platform, if you are old enough to see past the cute graphicss. (Eternal darkness and ResEvil aside...)

txa1265
06-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by toms
F-zero on GBA rocks!

There are *lots* of good GBA games. It is just another gaming platform ... with good games and crap games in plenty ...

Originally posted by toms
The only people who think gamecube is kiddy are the kids who are desperately trying to be "grown up" by liking "adult" games. Most "kiddy" GC games are just as intelligent and grown up as any other platform, Or to seem grown up by putting down as 'ghey' or 'kiddie' anything they don't associate with being grown up. To me, attempting to elevate yourself by putting down others only reflects badly on you.

Mike

Kain
06-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Breton
What's up with people having something against Diablo II? I mean, if you expect it to be a true RPG ala Neverwinter Nights and Morrowind, you'll be disappointed. But Diablo is much more a hack-and-slash game that focuses much more on classes, equipment, skills, character builds and monster-killing rather than actual role-playing.

And believe me: Once you get into it, it's damn fun. Nothing beats killing hellspawn as a kick-ass werebear druid, or any other character build.

1. Hack-and-Slash games are only fun for so long.
2. Theres no quest options, its too straight foward.
3. The classes are too repetative.
4. There are no 10 characters that are unique.
5. In terms of equipment, it all sucks unless you get your class' main set.
6. Skills? Its point and click to do EVERYTHING.
7. Read 3 and 4.
8. The monsters are all the same, they just have different names and models.

And I've gotten into it. Its not damn fun, its repetative, annoying, boring, and most importantly, HACKED TO HELL. Wanna know what beats killing a hellspawn as a kickass werebear druid? Killing something that has more forms of attack than blowdarts and maybe a sword.

Diablo 2 insults the good name of RPG's everywhere.

I dare say FFX and FFX-2 are better than Diablo 2.

CapNColostomy
06-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Chimes in with Kain. I hate Diablo II. I think it might be the worst game I've played. I thought I might like it, but felt burnt. And I thought it to be repetitive as well.

HalfSwedeLarz
06-30-2004, 11:31 PM
I like Warcraft 3 and BF1942 and LoK and GTA and ALOT of other games but to be honest out of ALL the games i have there isnt one that i hate or think is the worst i need to go through my games.

CapNColostomy
06-30-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by txa1265
If you got Postal 2 for the story ... nevermind.Mike

Now THAT was funny.

HalfSwedeLarz
06-30-2004, 11:39 PM
:confused: *very confused*

Darth Groovy
07-01-2004, 01:31 AM
I played this game recently called Soldat (http://www.soldat.prv.pl/) . Even for free, this is pure utter crapolla to the worst degree possible. Biggest waste of download time....EVER! :mad:

Treacherous Mercenary
07-01-2004, 01:46 AM
The only thing that sticks to my mind for worst games is Galactic Battlegrounds.. It's just a mod from AOK and nothing more and I still wonder to this day why I ever paid $50 for it when it came out. :p

Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 01:48 AM
I didn't like the JA sp too much....

on the gamecube the worst game ever is Wrestlemania 18.

:) I was into wrestling back then.

Mike(txa): I'm totally with you on the gamecube issue. "Kiddie" games sometimes hold more than most blind adult games that offer cheap thrills, most of them gta knockoffs.

OT: best action rpg ever = Kingdom Hearts

Astrotoy7
07-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Kain
Yes I can tell you BO2 is on GC. I can also tell you that the sales on GC sucked, which goes to show that GC players are more interested in 'kid oriented' games.

Of course I did. I loved em all until X, X-2, and XI. Maybe XII will have the redeeming qualities that I need before I loose faith in anything Square-Enix has to offer.

Kain, you remind me of a very old and fussy lady who is very cranky all the time and very hard to please :p

I loved FFX, FFX-2 was just a bit too girlie, and I dont mean the dresspheres - I thought they were great, Im referring to the storyline and the girlie squeels, especially rikku ugh :(

I dont think you should get your hopes up too high about FFXII, although I am eagerly anticipating it, you just *cant* have FF games be a rehash of the old school battle system, that *would* be boring....

I think you might need to say your farewells to the FF franchise after AC, save you the heartache and money of being let down by S-Enix :D

back to topic

worst game - The phantom menace, duh ! easy question ! :p

mtfbwya

Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 02:10 AM
He's right... I remember Phantom Menace for the pc... oh what horribleness...

OT: I hated the voice acting in ffx... wth? They need better acting... like in Kingdom Hearts :xp:

Breton
07-01-2004, 03:41 AM
1. Hack-and-Slash games are only fun for so long.

Disagreed. At least not with Diablo. The huge number of completely different skills, all the character builds, the huge number of different unique and rare items (the best of these are incredibly rare), the huge player community, great internet system where you can play team or trade with others or whatever...you'll get the point.

2. Theres no quest options, its too straight foward.

Well, as I said, Diablo isn't an RPG. You could say "The quest options are too straight foward" about most RTS games as well.

3. The classes are too repetative

Disagreed.

Each of the 7 classes have 30 completely unique skills. That'll give you a pretty huge number of different builds and skills to focus on.

4. There are no 10 characters that are unique.

Sorry, but have you even played the game?

I could mention 10+ builds for the druid class alone. And if you factor in equipment and abilities, the amount of different characters gets pretty high.

5. In terms of equipment, it all sucks unless you get your class' main set.

No.

The sorceress, barbarian, assasin and necromancer have good ending-game sets, but even they would actually be better off with some great runewords and uniques.

There are 32 different item sets, 200-300 or so uniques, an endless amount of different rare items (mods are random), normal magical items and of course normal items. There is good low-level equipment, good average-level equipment, good high-level equipment and insanely expensive gosu equipment.

There are 13 categories of weapons, and 10-15 different weapons with different strenght in each category. 6 different categories of armour. There are also amulets, rings, charms, jewels, and of course the class-specific equipment.

6. Skills? Its point and click to do EVERYTHING.

Well, I was talking about the 30 different skills each class have.

But if you think the game is easy, think again. After you've gotten through the game on normal, you'll proceed to nightmare, which is the same game except it's much harder. And after that, you're in hell difficulty level. Which is hell.

8. The monsters are all the same, they just have different names and models.

Hm? No. That's just...untrue. A fallen (small, easy to kill, melee, can be ressurected by shamans, fire immune in hell, will run if you kill anything near it) is nothing like a dark lord (fast, can take a beating, shoots fire ball and meteor, cold and life stealing attack, goes hit'n run, cold immune in hell),

And I've gotten into it. Its not damn fun, its repetative, annoying, boring, and most importantly, HACKED TO HELL. Wanna know what beats killing a hellspawn as a kickass werebear druid? Killing something that has more forms of attack than blowdarts and maybe a sword.

Well, everyone for his taste, I guess. But no, it's neither repeative nor annoying nor boring, and hacking isn't that bad (Blizzard does a lot against hacking, they also continually patch the game and comes with new items here and there and new events).

Diablo 2 insults the good name of RPG's everywhere.

Really?

Good thing Diablo II isn't an RPG, then.

toms
07-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
He's right... I remember Phantom Menace for the pc... oh what horribleness...

Yep, he is right. case solved. :D

Its amazing that i find it so hard to think of terrible games, as i know i have played a lot of them.
I think that as the industry has "matured" and become more professional the willingness to take risks has decreased. This has reduced the number of original games, but also the number of complete failures. Nowadays most games are just "generic", but even the bad ones aren't usually that bad, just uninteresting and unpolished.

Or maybe i just avoid the bad ones like deer hunter and anything with the words Xtreme in the title. :D

txa1265
07-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
He's right... I remember Phantom Menace for the pc... oh what horribleness... Ouch! My neck!!! The perspective messed with me ...it wasn't my worst game (I did play it through) but it was so far beneath what I hoped / wanted.

Mike

PR-0927
07-01-2004, 09:24 AM
LOL!! The Phantom Menace for PC...ouch!! The Battledroids were weird!! They, like, yelled like a human!! They were, like, "Kill the Jedi!!" In this human sounding voice. And the Destroyer Droids? Hard to kill...

Darth Maul was also using red lightning...which he wasn't strong enough for!!

Doomie
07-01-2004, 12:22 PM
I believe i've set in motion a small 'Diablo sucks or not' discussion... Finally someone that agrees with me.

And about soldat, that's not true either. Alrightt, it looks like crap but in the end, it's all about the gameplay.

If the gameplay sucks, only THEN(!) the game sucks. Or if any of the other problems cause the gameplay to suck indirect. or if the engine is so bad that you only see white spots in a black world... Or... But you get the point.

EDIT: I just read kain's post. Kain, did the box have the letters B,L,I,Z,Z,A,R,D and D,I,A,B,L,O,I,I on it? I doubt it. What you describe sounds like a one-level action game. Diablo is, as most people know, a hack n' slash RPG. Now i'm not going to repeat what that other guy said, but you get the point.

Neverhoodian
07-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Mario's Time Machine. I got it for the PC when I was a little kid, back when I didn't know any better. What a rotten game. It's a wonder that game didn't ruin history for me.

Anyone play Mischief Makers? If you have, my condolences. I rented it once when a friend came over because he loved the game. I don't know what the heck he likes about it, because I think it's horrible.

I also don't like (*braces self*) StarCraft. I consider myself to be average at RTS games. I'm not horrible, but I'm not great either. I can't survive longer than two minutes in skirmish mode! And this is from someone who can beat enemies set on "Brutal" in Red Alert 2! Were they trying to make the game too hard to play?

(*flees in terror from Blizzard fans*)

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 02:12 PM
wow this just might turn into a political room everyone disagrees with each other then theres going to be one party saying something and another saying something else

txa1265
07-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz
wow this just might turn into a political room everyone disagrees with each other I disagree!

;)

Mike

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by txa1265
I disagree!

;)

Mike

I disagree :mad:

Oh wait, I disagree with myself :(

Black Knight of Keno
07-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Maybe... Dink Smallwood. Too short...

And if you don't like Diablo or Diablo II, send them to me. I once played Diablo II demo, and it ruled. Diablo was allso good, but I couldn't play it more than 30 min. I think both ruled. Anyone played Revenant? I think that ruled too :D

Have fun

PR-0927
07-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Answer: All GBC, GBP, GBA, GBASP games...TPM PC game, and...the winner...JA for XBOX!! Horrible it is!! No mods, bad online play, no new maps, no vehicles that fly, no new skins, only two players can play without XBOX Live, 3rd person view for saber only, can't turn off saber...yeah, it's the worst!!

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
Maybe... Dink Smallwood. Too short...

****, that game gives me the creeps. I must try it again, though. I played a couple of years ago, and the enemies scared the heck out of me.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-19-2004, 09:22 PM
heh heh Dink Smallwood sounds funny

Sabretooth
07-20-2004, 06:12 AM
It's a freeware game, download it if you like, but it's... tough-frustating-cool-weird-haircut-brown-french-waht?

Poggle
07-20-2004, 12:31 PM
The phantom menace was shocking but i own the worst of all the star wars games ..... Star wars demolition on the PS1 truly awful

HalfSwedeLarz
07-20-2004, 02:29 PM
is SW demolition the one where they are in cars and have big heads? no wait isnt that SW racer for PS2?

Arreat
07-23-2004, 09:38 AM
The worst game ever is Black and White and the Xpac. Its is THE most highly overrated game! All you do is take car of a dumbass animal and watch it grow while taking care of beggars who keep screaming We need this, we need that. I was hoping it'd be the one game that would occupy me this whole summer, but no. What a complete waste of $15. Another honorable mention would be CS...

Mithie
07-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Diablo II isn't an RPG.

The RP in RPG stands for Role Playing, which means you get to make decisions for your character. You didn't have the choice to make any plot-related decisions in Diablo II.

Diablo II is a fun game by its own merit, with a persistent online community (most of which are 12 year old bastards who'd stab you in the back for your equipment) that offers hours of entertainment.

RPG's are usually of a MUCH MUCH higher standard.

If you want a good RPG, go play Planescape: Torment.

Worst game for me? Dungeon Siege.

That wasn't a game. That was a really really pretty screensaver.

Kain
07-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Dungeon Siege wasn't bad. It was better than Diablo 2.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Stake Black
07-23-2004, 02:30 PM
maybe most of gameboy pocket and some of color ones too...They totaly suck!:rolleyes:

Pie™
07-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Star Wars: Battle For Naboo

Scarred me for life :(

Sabretooth
07-24-2004, 06:10 AM
Dungeon Siege wasn't bad. It was better than Diablo 2.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Totalleh!

Lord Blackadder
07-24-2004, 06:17 AM
Just recently? Well I don't know if you guys in the states would have this but there's this Robot Wars game on the PS2 - it's really dire... :bdroid2:

TheHobGoblin
07-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Orger Battles 64
Slow
Boring
No save...