PDA

View Full Version : Yes!! Finally!! Oh Happy Day!!

SeleneRayne
06-30-2004, 11:44 PM
Well guys, tomorrow will be one of the best days of my life! I finally, after two years get my braces out. I've been waiting for ever for this! No more pain in my teeth, no more flesh ripping in the inside of my mouth, no more pain trying to eat a sandwich! Oh how glorious! Anyone in here have or had braces? Sound off! yeah for me! woo-hoo!

HalfSwedeLarz
06-30-2004, 11:50 PM
dont rub it in i got mine taken off then put back on again! and so its not a happy day and your avatar needs braces

IG-64
06-30-2004, 11:55 PM
yay, I get mine off in a couple months, i've had mine for about the same amount of time.

HalfSwedeLarz
06-30-2004, 11:59 PM
HEY SHUT UP! im gonna cry *cries*

Astrotoy7
07-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Hey Selene, how did they get those braces around those fangs ! :p

mtfbwya

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 12:53 AM
even the great Lord Larz doesnt know wait never mind i have the answer it is..........MAGIC! weeeeeeeeee

obi
07-01-2004, 01:16 AM
I thank God that my teeth are 99% perfect, and I don't need braces. Having all that gear in my mouth is one thing I never wanted done. I'm glad you're getting them off. Freedom at last, eh?

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 01:18 AM
stop rubbing it in!

Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 01:21 AM
I'm getting braces in a couple years.. hooray.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 01:24 AM
good for you but to tell you now it will be a total hell and i have been through that hell TWICE!

Sam
07-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz
good for you but to tell you now it will be a total hell and i have been through that hell TWICE!

You know you can just not read the thread.:rolleyes:

Grats SeleneRayne.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 01:31 AM
yea i know but once i reply in a thread it will NEVER stop

Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 01:36 AM
I'm with Sam. We get that braces are tough man... you don't have to drill it into our brains....

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 01:39 AM
lol i am just warning you i have scars inside my mouth because i got in a fight at school(no im not a bad kid but there was no avoiding it) and i was punched in the mouth OW talk about pain your braces tearing into your mouth OW blood everywhere

Mike Windu
07-01-2004, 02:12 AM
I don't fight unless I'm in a corner with no way out.

I exercise a large degree of control over who I speak to, and how I speak to them.

Odds of me getting into a fight = 1 in 50,000... lot better than the lottery eh

:D

Sabretooth
07-01-2004, 03:33 AM
I have a friend, Kiran, who just got his braces back today. Man, once in a fight, he hit a door and his mouth was all gory and bloody. A vampire banquet!

ET Warrior
07-01-2004, 03:51 AM
I got my braces off my junior year of high school...so....three years ago. And now my teeth are pretty much perfect so wooooo!

I had a friend who had braces pretty much from 3rd grade through high school. So none of you are in a position to complain.

(unless you had braces from 3rd grade to high school...then complain away!)

--ZeeMan--
07-01-2004, 04:09 AM
lol i got mine off after my senior year but congrats anyways :D

CapNColostomy
07-01-2004, 04:14 AM
Wow. I mean, not wow. Not wow at all. Sam and Mike? Honestly. If he can just not read this thread, you could just not read his posts, because who cares if he replies to a thread on a public forum (which is what it's for)?

Pie™
07-01-2004, 12:18 PM
good for you, luckily I don't need braces :)

MennoniteHobbit
07-01-2004, 01:45 PM
I still have braces, will have them for another 2 years.

I've had braces twice, once from 1st-4th grade, and now from 6th to hopefully only 9th grade, maybe even 8th. Braces aren't too bad, I just hate having to brush all the time. :mad:

Congrats anyway. ;)

Curt-Man
07-01-2004, 01:58 PM
ive earned everyones respect in my school so it is higly unlikely i'll get into a fight, and for me? haven't had braces yet, i hope i never will

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 02:18 PM
I have braces. Got em in in May. They're not so bad AFTER the first week. Then, comes the tightening. Which hurts for a day. Then its all good again.
I only have to have em in for a year or so. My teeth werent crooked, but they were gapped pretty badly.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 03:28 PM
well i was setup some kids that hated me told this kid i was saying BAD things about him i mean BAD things so then he tried to fight me i ignore him then get hit in the mouth if my braces werent tearing up the insides i would have punched him back and those people here that have had braces twice i respect you you know my pain i also hate the power chains

Black Knight of Keno
07-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
ive earned everyones respect in my school so it is higly unlikely i'll get into a fight, and for me? haven't had braces yet, i hope i never will

You're livin' in a dream, Curt, livin' in a dream...

Grats, Selene... Hope you're fangs didn't hurt :D

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 04:04 PM
well i was setup some kids that hated me told this kid i was saying BAD things about him i mean BAD things so then he tried to fight me i ignore him then get hit in the mouth if my braces werent tearing up the insides i would have punched him back and those people here that have had braces twice i respect you you know my pain i also hate the power chains

Power Chains rule. I have em on now. They bring your teeth together.

IG-64
07-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Power Chains rule. I have em on now. They bring your teeth together.

Yeah, but they hurt like the dickens, expecially when they do one across your whole mouth, they've done that sevral times to me.

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
Yeah, but they hurt like the dickens, expecially when they do one across your whole mouth, they've done that sevral times to me.

Mine are across the whole mouth. They dont hurt me at all. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night. But otherwise, no.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 06:40 PM
YEA they hurt i also got the rubber bands and power chain on top and bottom

MennoniteHobbit
07-01-2004, 06:55 PM
YEA they hurt i also got the rubber bands and power chain on top and bottom

I have to wear rubber bands when I go to sleep, but that's all. And I've never heard and/or seen of "power chains". They sound like they're painful though. xp

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 06:59 PM
yea they hurt longer than when you get your brcaes tightened because that only hurts for a day with a power chain mine hurt for 4 days

BongoBob
07-01-2004, 08:20 PM
jeez larz, don't spam the thread :xp:

Anyhows, good for you selene.
I have an overbite, and I need to get work doen, but I can't right now. My dad needs more dental work than me, and we don't have dental insurance yet. But we will get it soon, and then I get my work done. I think I have to get headgear. Hopefully, I won't have to wear them during the day.

:)

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 08:25 PM
im not spamming the thread im just telling my story of my braces

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 08:34 PM

Yes you are. If you're telling the story. Tell it in one post.

Youve been here for a little over a week and you have 234 posts. It took me about 2 or 3 months to get to the 200 post mark. You are doing alot of unnecessary posting.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 08:38 PM
well i cant because sometimes its in my mind and other times its not and just so everyone knows i have 200 something posts because i am on ALOT

CapNColostomy
07-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Yes you are. If you're telling the story. Tell it in one post.

Youve been here for a little over a week and you have 234 posts. It took me about 2 or 3 months to get to the 200 post mark. You are doing alot of unnecessary posting.

You registered a month after me, and it took me two years to get to 1/4 of your post count. Maybe you post too much also? Why not let the moderators decide what's spam? That's what they're here for. At least he's staying on topic.

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 08:41 PM
well i cant because sometimes its in my mind and other times its not and just so everyone knows i have 200 something posts because i am on ALOT

Well, theres a button called the "edit" button. Use it.

CapNColostomy
07-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Well, theres a button called the "edit" button. Use it.

Or not. :rolleyes:

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 08:42 PM
theres no need if i see that sombody replied i am going to reply i am not going to edit and old post that has already been read

IG-64
07-01-2004, 08:44 PM

HEY SHUT UP! im gonna cry *cries*

even the great Lord Larz doesnt know wait never mind i have the answer it is..........MAGIC! weeeeeeeeee

stop rubbing it in!

yea i know but once i reply in a thread it will NEVER stop

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Haha, owned. Good one IG ;)

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 08:48 PM
thats called spamming :dozey:

CapNColostomy
07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Haha, owned. Good one HalfSwedeLarz ;)

Acrylic
07-01-2004, 08:54 PM

And you replying to my reply which was spam, is spamming. Even now, this post could be considered spam, In some terms, but honestly not as bad as waht you were doing.

If you have any more comments, questions, or snide remarks, feel free to PM me. KTHX.

BongoBob
07-01-2004, 08:54 PM

So what? So is that. So is alot of things. I was saying it as a joke, didn't mean to turn it into a flame war. Let's not discuss it anymore.

:)

Captain Wilson
07-01-2004, 09:09 PM
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/phil40k-shoot.jpg
Bloody hell will you lot stop whining. Neway back on topic, congrats. luckly i had perfect teeth, untill beer killed them :D

(BTW before you say the pic sucks, it was a 2 min job. i will make one better :D)

HalfSwedeLarz
07-01-2004, 11:38 PM
yes ok i might have been getting on your nervers. i will be nicer. ok this is weird but whenever i see that somebody has replied in a thread that i hav been in i have to respond i dont know why maybe its a forum disorder lol but if its considered spam PM me and please tell me and SeleneRayne congratulations on the braces right now id like to be in those shoes.

ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 03:00 PM
This thread causes me to giggle.

Acrylic
07-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
This thread causes me to giggle.

Word :D

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 07:48 PM
giggle?! giggle?! are you a girl? girls giggle!

Black Knight of Keno
07-02-2004, 07:56 PM
giggle?! giggle?! are you a girl? girls giggle!

Oh, STFU allready! :mad:

Had to do it... I just had to do it...

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 08:03 PM
but seriously! what guys do you know that giggle?!

SeleneRayne
07-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Thanx guys! It feels wonderful! Yesterday, Kain bought me a Laffy Taffy, Taco Bell crunchy tacos, and a Milky-Way! It t'was awesome!

And yes, they worked AROUND my vampiric fangs :naughty:

My teeth are generally straight except my front teeth were at a point and the only way to fix them was braces and they had to break my jaw :freakout:

but eh, no biggie

Kain
07-02-2004, 10:32 PM
*reads thread*
*banging*
*head*
*on*
*keyboard*

ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 11:13 PM
but seriously! what guys do you know that giggle?!

I do.

eeeehehehehehehehehehehehe

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 11:33 PM
yea JUST you. and looks like Kain has a soft side being nice for once heh. anyway they broke your jaw?! god i couldnt stand that. anyway this is a thought hey people like my new avatar?

MennoniteHobbit
07-02-2004, 11:59 PM
(unless you had braces from 3rd grade to high school...then complain away!)

I had them since 2nd grade.... and I probably will through a fraction of high school.... :indif:

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 12:01 AM
i got mine on in 4th so that rules me out but that doesnt mean i didnt go through hell

MennoniteHobbit
07-03-2004, 12:06 AM
Jeez HalfSwedeLarz can your posts at least be, in the most minimal sense, legible?!?!?!??!?!?!? I don't want to read gibberish. And at least one punctuation mark per 10 words is a bare minimum. :indif:

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 12:22 AM
well most people can read what i type

CapNColostomy
07-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit
And at least one punctuation mark per 10 words is a bare minimum. :indif:

I had to laugh at the fact that not counting the number "10", there are 12 words running without any punctuation in that sentence.

Acrylic
07-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
Oh, STFU allready! :mad:

Had to do it... I just had to do it...

You are now an ally (Not not an alley, and ally :p) of mine. :)

well most people can read what i type

Total B.S. right there.

I remember, a while ago, maybe a year ago, there was a guy, I think his name was "vegittio" or something. He posted soooo much spam where they tok away like all of his posts. So I recommend you stop spamming so much, and you will:

A. Not end up like him

and

B. Make us all happy

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 02:40 AM
whos spamming?

CapNColostomy
07-03-2004, 03:25 AM
whos spamming?

Acrylic. That's who. Not only that, but it's off topic what he types. Not to mention trollish, (unlike yourself) and he's pissing, moaning, and whining while he's at it.

Also, it's BS that people can't read what you type. I understand what you say just fine. He's just worried that you might catch up to his incredibly, and rediculously high post count.

Once again, Acrylic. Or should I say your majesty? Why don't you just not read his posts? Or at the very least, let the moderators decide whether or not his posts are spam. Because it's far more offensive to me seeing you spam about his "spamming", than it is for me to read his ON TOPIC posts.

ET Warrior
07-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Once again, your majesty.

Hey now, I believe there is only ONE person in this swamp who should be addressed as your majesty, and since I've been relatively silent in this thread, aside from my giggling, no need to rag on me. :p

CapNColostomy
07-03-2004, 03:42 AM
All I'm saying is he's new here. As everyone once was. And rather than doing everything you can to run him off, why not stfu and let him figure out how things are here for himself? Or at least quit trying to be a wannabe mod, and let them (the mods) tell him it's spam IF it's required. Which it's obviously not, since this has been going on a few days without a word from any mods.

ET Warrior
07-03-2004, 03:46 AM
Aya, yet I haven't done anything modly ;)

And that one guy that Acrylic mentioned I BELIEVE was named Vegietto. He was silly and made me giggle like Larz does :D

narfblat
07-03-2004, 04:35 AM
Congradulations, vampire! Did you make sure to bite the orthodontist?

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 05:47 AM
yes see i agrre with CapNColostomy and yes i capitalized his name because he deserves it he gave a good speech and i completley agree but i didnt want everyonre to know im new because other times when im the newb people are mean and i have only been talked to by a Mod once and it was because i made a thread and everyone started acting stupid but it WAS fun anyway i thank you CapNColostomy and i will get back on the subject.

SeleneRayne about the stuff Kain gave you did you check it for poison? and also you werent allowed to have candy with your braces?!

IG-64
07-03-2004, 05:50 AM
All I'm saying is he's new here. As everyone once was. And rather than doing everything you can to run him off, why not stfu and let him figure out how things are here for himself? Or at least quit trying to be a wannabe mod, and let them (the mods) tell him it's spam IF it's required. Which it's obviously not, since this has been going on a few days without a word from any mods.

That's not how I was tought, I was beat into shape by other peoples pissing and moaning :p

A little word of advice for anyone thats getting braces. Stay away from peanuts :indif:

Kain
07-03-2004, 06:21 AM
My GAWD Larz reminds me of Selene's RL friend who just jumps from subject to subject.

Oh whats that Larz? Yes I do know Selene in RL. SHE'S MY FIANCE'.

CapNColostomy
07-03-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Kain
My GAWD Larz reminds me of Selene's RL friend who just jumps from subject to subject.

Oh whats that Larz? Yes I do know Selene in RL. SHE'S MY FIANCE'.

No offense bub, but he's one of the few people in this thread that has stayed on the braces subject. Everyone else seems hell-bent on shutting him up for some reason. Some kinda weird tooth conspircay at play? I dunno.

Anyway, it's laughable to me, that the people saying he posts too much have a few thousand posts of their own that are chiefly CRAP and SPAM. And they all happened in a fairly short ammount of time.

In short, please lay off the guy, people. This sucks in a big way.

Black Knight of Keno
07-03-2004, 06:37 AM
Yes, see I agree with CapNColostomy and yes, I capitalized his name, because he deserves it. He gave a good speech, and I completley agree, but I didnt want everyone to know I'm new because other times when I'm the n00b, people are mean, and I have only been talked to by a Mod once and it was because I made a thread and everyone started acting stupid but it was fun anyway. I thank you CapNColostomy, and I will get back on the subject.

There he goes again, (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg) all whining and thanking (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/spam3.jpg)
I hope... (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/spam5.gif)

I allso corrected most of the mistakes he made...

i got mine on in 4th so that rules me out but that doesnt mean i didnt go through hell

Guess what...? (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares3.jpg)

And like the lord said: (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks7.jpg)

CapNColostomy
07-03-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe

I allso corrected most of the mistakes he made...

But completly neglected my own...GOOD CALL!:rolleyes:

Correct your own mistakes before you make fun of someones else's, you ass. There's one 'L' in "also", you dip****, halfassed, wannnabe comedian. With your fake ass links to other peoples jokes. HAWHAWHAW. Funny.

PR-0927
07-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Hey...you guys...all of you spammers..........shut up. Please.

I got my braces in February of 2003. Meaning I got them when I was in eigth grade. And...I need them for two years...which means tenth grade. I'm going into tenth after this summer!! Yay!!

:fett:

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 07:42 PM
DAMN! #1 Kain i dont know what RL is #2 everyone unless you have something GOOD to say then stfu wait is RL real life?

Acrylic
07-04-2004, 02:03 PM
But completly neglected my own...GOOD CALL!:rolleyes:

Correct your own mistakes before you make fun of someones else's, you ass. There's one 'L' in "also", you dip****, halfassed, wannnabe comedian. With your fake ass links to other peoples jokes. HAWHAWHAW. Funny.

Flaming isn't tolerated. Especially that kind. You coulda just left it at dip****, but noooooo....you had to add all the extra crap. Congrats, YOU'RE WINNER! (Big Rigs)

(Sure I could have said this in a PM, but my PMs arent working :()

CapNColostomy
07-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Flaming isn't tolerated. Especially that kind. You coulda just left it at dip****, but noooooo....you had to add all the extra crap. Congrats, YOU'RE WINNER! (Big Rigs)

(Sure I could have said this in a PM, but my PMs arent working :()

Funny, because the post I was replying to seemed to me like a BIG FLAME. But you didn't mention that. And yeah, you could've said this in a PM, but you know what would've been better? If you hadn't said it at all! So maybe you should just close this, because between my flaming and your spamming, this has gone down the gutter. Oh wait, you can't close it BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A MODERATOR! I keep getting confused about that, because you keep coming into this thread pretending to be one. So you're a winner too. Please accept a box of freshly polished turds, courtesy of buttholes just like you.

07-04-2004, 04:49 PM
All of you, just shut up and then the spamming will stop. There you go, isn't that better?

Sorry to hear about your braces Selene. I hope Kain cheers you up!

SeleneRayne
07-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by guest

Sorry to hear about your braces Selene. I hope Kain cheers you up!

He did, Like always. :D

And yes RL mean "real life".

I shoulda bit my orthodontist, he's an ass

And no, I couldn't eat candy, especially with my jawbreaker thingy.

El Sitherino
07-04-2004, 10:33 PM
All I'm saying is he's new here. As everyone once was. yes, but when many of these people came and were new they weren't idiots beyond all sense of the word, no offense.

PS: I had braces for a while, 1st grade to 8th grade.

Acrylic
07-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
Good god. My condolences. ERm, or wahtever the word may be.:(

CapNColostomy
07-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
yes, but when many of these people came and were new they weren't idiots beyond all sense of the word, no offense.

Really? Are you sure? Because I don't think I'd noticed that, myself. :D j/k

Let's just all have a group hug and pretend none of this nastiness never happened, shall we?

Astrotoy7
07-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Let's just all have a group hug and pretend none of this nastiness never happened, shall we?

*rubs eyes once*

*rubs eyes twice*

still dont believe it....

:p

mtfbwya

HalfSwedeLarz
07-19-2004, 11:15 PM
im surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet

Acrylic
07-19-2004, 11:20 PM
im surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet

No one posted in this thread for 2 weeks u tard, and then u have to start it up again? Damn. You;re messed up in the brain.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-19-2004, 11:26 PM
no i was just gone for a little more than 2 weeks so i didnt know. b!tch

ET Warrior
07-20-2004, 03:02 AM
no i was just gone for a little more than 2 weeks so i didnt know. b!tch

Well, you could have noticed that it had fallen off of the first page. And pretty much any thread that does that in the swamp is gone for goodsies.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
well i usually just go to control panel and reply

Jed
07-21-2004, 01:54 AM
*runs into thread, flustered, panting, and barely clothed*

*has no idea what to do*

JED RULES.

thread closed.

Darth Groovy
08-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Jed